AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Need help searching for childhood anime

Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2009 12:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Need to check

Default Need help searching for childhood anime

I remember watching some episodes of an anime as a kid. I really want to watch it, not because it was good (since I don't remember), but because I am intrigued.

Anyways, I'm just going to tell you what I remember of the anime.

The main characters consisted of a girl (I think she had animal ears, but I can't remember), and there was also a panda. One of the main things I remember is that they rode a tank everywhere.

There was also something about markings in their bodies, don't remember what they did, but i remember them. The only fact of the story apart from this that I remember, is that they were always traveling.

This is all I can remember, but if you have seen it you probably know what I'm talking about since a girl riding a tank is not a normal thing. Oh, the girl dressed normally, she didn't have a weird outfit or a military one.

I would appreciate it so much if someone remembers watching anything like this. It really bothers me that I can't remember anything else.

Senior Member Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda has a reputation beyond repute Zombie Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2011 06:55 AM
    Threads

would it possibly be one called 'Panda! Go Panda!'?
    Just remember, when life gives you lemons make chocolate milk & force the rest of the world to wonder how the hell you did it.

That was pretty cool. I should always chuck a bifurcated corpse in front of me when I need to make an entrance.

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

It might be ranma but I'm not sure

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2009 12:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Need to check

No, it had a more serious atmosphere than that one. And it was not ranma 1/2. Apparently it seems that it was a pretty obscure one since no one knows what I'm talking about in any of the forums I've been to. Grr, I'll find it someday :P.

And it wasn't a panda panda, it was a panda looking animal, but it was pretty weird. Maybe it was a dog ahah. A girl riding a tank, I think if you've seen the anime you should know what I'm talking about. Google searches of girl on tank and stuff like that don't get me anywhere.... obviously :/.

I FOUND IT!!! ahah Awesome... I feel relieved. I really thought of a smart way to find it, it might seem obvious when I say it though. I remembered the channel where I had seen it "Locomotion" and went to the wikipedia site where it says all the anime aired on locomotion (the list wasn't too extensive). And I read the story of each one.

The anime is "Those Who Hunt Elves"

Anyways, here's a picture so that you can see what I was talking about and the mistakes I made. She didn't have animal ears.. and the animal was not a panda and didn't look like one. Although I'm positive there was a panda somewhere.

Hehe, I'm so excited :P!
    Last edited by Ipsilon V; 06-19-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Junior Member thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged is infamous around these parts thelivinged's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 04:16 PM
    Threads

Answered before I read that you already found it. Duh. I'm watching this series right now.
    Last edited by thelivinged; 06-22-2009 at 02:37 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information