AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pixar grants girl's dying wish.

Cirque Du Soliel Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil has a reputation beyond repute Ciel Soleil's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 10:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pixar grants girl's dying wish.

Pixar grants girl's dying wish to see 'Up'

Company sent DVD so Huntington Beach girl, 10, could watch it.

By ANNIE BURRIS
    THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
    Comments 53| Recommend 90

HUNTINGTON BEACH – Colby Curtin, a 10-year-old with a rare form of cancer, was staying alive for one thing – a movie.
    From the minute Colby saw the previews to the Disney-Pixar movie Up, she was desperate to see it. Colby had been diagnosed with vascular cancer about three years ago, said her mother, Lisa Curtin, and at the beginning of this month it became apparent that she would die soon and was too ill to be moved to a theater to see the film.
    After a family friend made frantic calls to Pixar to help grant Colby her dying wish, Pixar came to the rescue.
    The company flew an employee with a DVD of Up, which is only in theaters, to the Curtins’ Huntington Beach home on June 10 for a private viewing of the movie.
    The animated movie begins with scenes showing the evolution of a relationship between a husband and wife. After losing his wife in old age, the now grumpy man deals with his loss by attaching thousands of balloons to his house, flying into the sky, and going on an adventure with a little boy.
    Colby died about seven hours after seeing the film.
    With her daughter’s vigil planned for Friday, Lisa Curtin reflected about how grateful she is that Pixar – and "Up" – were a part of her only child’s last day.
    “When I watched it, I had really no idea about the content of the theme of the movie,” said Curtin, 46. “I just know that word ‘Up’ and all of the balloons and I swear to you, for me it meant that (Colby) was going to go up. Up to heaven.”
    Pixar officials declined to comment on the story or name the employees involved.
    THE PREVIEWS
    Colby was diagnosed with vascular cancer on Dec. 23, 2005 after doctors found a tumor in her liver. At the time of her death, her stomach was about 94 inches around, swollen with fluids the cancer wouldn’t let her body properly digest. The rest of her body probably weighed about 45 pounds, family friend Carole Lynch said.
    Colby had gone to Newport Elementary School and was known for making others laugh, family friend Terrell Orum said. Colby loved to dance, sing, swim and seemed to have a more mature understanding of the world than other children her age, Orum said.
    On April 28, Colby went to see the Dream Works 3-D movie "Monsters Vs. Aliens" but was impressed by the previews to "Up."
    “It was from then on, she said, ‘I have to see that movie. It is so cool,’” Lynch said.
    Colby was a movie fan, Lisa Curtin said, and she latched onto Pixar’s movies because she loved animals.
    Two days later Colby’s health began to worsen. On June 4 her mother asked a hospice company to bring a wheelchair for Colby so she could visit a theater to see "Up." However, the weekend went by and the wheelchair was not delivered, Lisa Curtin said.
    By June 9, Colby could no longer be transported to a theater and her family feared she would die without having seen the movie.
    At that point, Orum, who desperately wanted Colby to get her last wish, began to cold-call Pixar and Disney to see if someone could help.
    Pixar has an automated telephone answering system, Orum said, and unless she had a name of a specific person she wanted to speak to, she could not get through. Orum guessed a name and the computer system transferred her to someone who could help, she said.
    Pixar officials listened to Colby’s story and agreed to send someone to Colby’s house the next day with a DVD of "Up," Orum recalled.
    She immediately called Lisa Curtin, who told Colby.
    “Do you think you can hang on?” Colby’s mother said.
    “I’m ready (to die), but I’m going to wait for the movie,” the girl replied.
    THE MOVIE
    At about 12:30 p.m. the Pixar employee came to the Curtins’ home with the DVD.
    He had a bag of stuffed animals of characters in the movie and a movie poster. He shared some quirky background details of the movie and the group settled in to watch Up.
    Colby couldn't see the screen because the pain kept her eyes closed so her mother gave her a play-by-play of the film.
    At the end of the film, the mother asked if her daughter enjoyed the movie and Colby nodded yes, Lisa Curtin said.
    The employee left after the movie, taking the DVD with him, Lynch said.
    “He couldn’t have been nicer,” said Lynch who watched the movie with the family. “His eyes were just welled up.”
    After the movie, Colby’s dad, Michael Curtin, who is divorced from Lisa Curtin, came to visit.
    Colby died with her mom and dad nearby at 9:20 p.m.
    Among the Up memorabilia the employee gave Colby was an “adventure book” – a scrap book the main character’s wife used to chronicle her journeys.
    “I’ll have to fill those adventures in for her,” Lisa Curtin said.

--------------------
    It was touching and sad to here of this event.

I always knew Ronnie and pixar friends/co-workers were a wonderful group of people.

Discuss.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

Wow thats sad she has cancer but kool that Pixar did that. I wonder why they couldn't get it on blu-ray though.

Keeper Of Dreams ♪ Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

It was really kind of Pixar to do that.
    It's still a sad story though

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Good god that's sad. I understand how Pixar must have felt about it though. I work at a zoo, and we once had a child from the Make a Wish foundation come. I can't believe that his wish was to come to the zoo. I showed him around the zoo, and he got to go behind the scenes as well. He had brain cancer, and it was just so depressing.

I know this sounds odd, but now I'm not going to view Up the same way again XD!

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Big deal. I saw Up in IMAX. It is sad though. She'll never get to see the new Transformers.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

[noblesse.oblige] Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2010 08:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    Big deal. I saw Up in IMAX. It is sad though. She'll never get to see the new Transformers.
    Well aren't you quite the charmer?

Anyways. way to go Pixar . Thats really awesome of them. It shows that some corporations out there aren't all about the money, they have al ittle heart left. And I know some of you will porbably be thinking that they just did it for the good publicity, but i would like to beilieve differently and see the good in people.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Awwwwwww.
    A bittersweet ending, I suppose...
    I have more respect for Pixar now.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Wow, I'm crying right now. That's such a touching story. Way to go Pixar that is the greatest thing you could do for someone. I applaud them and their kindness.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dying girl, soppy sentimental crud, bla bla bla. TL; DR.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

That's really wonderful that Pixar did that - it shows that they did it out of compassion and generosity.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks to this kind act I bet Pixar is gonna make even more money

sweet story tho

Rising Falcon! Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by janeiro View Post
    Thanks to this kind act I bet Pixar is gonna make even more money

sweet story tho
    My thoughts exactly.

They helped this little girl for the publicity. Still, it's rather nice they did that, even though they had a hidden objective.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was nice of them to do that for her.
    Gero Server Guru

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Come on now. Do we have to turn this into a negative thing? Who cares what Pixar's incentives were for helping this girl? The Make a Wish foundation doesn't care about fame or such materialistic things, they're sole purpose is to bring joy to dying children. I don't know what's so wrong with Pixar doing the same. I highly doubt Pixar did this for publicity reasons. If that were the case, they would send out a DVD to every dying child. I think it's rather uncalled for to insult a company for doing a charitable act.

I can understand a little sarcasm, but this "Pixar is such an ebil company. The girl got her fame" needs to end. It's not funny and it's just mean. Yes, Pixar is going to make more money, but that's business for you; you either make emotional or statistical appeal.

The girl just wanted to watch the damn movie before she died. She was only ten freakin' year-old. Most of you facetious old farts will live until you're 90. So sit back, and enjoy the sentiment. Please. You can be witty without being a jerk.

/soap box
    Last edited by Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki; 06-19-2009 at 05:18 PM.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

That's cute.
    It seems like people always have nice things to say about dead children.

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

Normally, I would dismiss this article as "TL;DR", though I got moved by the story. I respect Pixar again. Colby, wherever you are, I salute you for being brave through your sickness. It was a simple wish, but yeah, it got granted. I hope you're happy now.
    Last edited by Reonic Flux; 06-19-2009 at 06:25 PM.
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awww, that is sweet and sad at the same exact time and I am very proud of Pixar for doing this. I have always had respect for Pixar and of course I still do after hearing this story.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    Come on now. Do we have to turn this into a negative thing? Who cares what Pixar's incentives were for helping this girl? The Make a Wish foundation doesn't care about fame or such materialistic things, they're sole purpose is to bring joy to dying children. I don't know what's so wrong with Pixar doing the same. I highly doubt Pixar did this for publicity reasons. If that were the case, they would send out a DVD to every dying child. I think it's rather uncalled for to insult a company for doing a charitable act.

I can understand a little sarcasm, but this "Pixar is such an ebil company. The girl got her fame" needs to end. It's not funny and it's just mean. Yes, Pixar is going to make more money, but that's business for you; you either make emotional or statistical appeal.

The girl just wanted to watch the damn movie before she died. She was only ten freakin' year-old. Most of you facetious old farts will live until you're 90. So sit back, and enjoy the sentiment. Please. You can be witty without being a jerk.

/soap box

Yeah, you jerks. D:<

No, I agree with her, really. Pixar, whether they'll be making big money or not, still did a good act and I respect them for it.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

This "Pixar" you all have mentioned is certainly a creature beyond my understanding. Partly because I gain nothing from this, mostly because I don't respect Pixar or Colby. But whatever motives behind this act, or the foolishness put into the request (I would've asked to wrestle with 23 panda cubs), it's the thought that counts. While I don't care that this girl died because I just didn't know her until now (plus too arrogant to care about others), it's still a nice thought. Dying girl gets what she wants before dying. Charity, regardless of motives, is always nice.

More on topic: Up was a good movie.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

With Love so Pure... Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2014 09:04 AM
    Threads

man that made me feel sad, but atleast she got her last wish.
    god bless pixar

(im not religious in anyway)

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you think this will work on Tarrentino? I'm sure I can find a doctor that wants to see Inglourious Basterds as much as I do and isn't afraid of faking a few tests.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I thought this story was really sad but also really nice.

I'm glad they did that for her.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quite a rare story, I'd say. Pixar may or may not have intended to do it for publicity, but still, in the end, the girl got her last wish. It was quite ironic that she watched "Up" to go Up, as it is mentioned. So,... June 10 turned out to be just another sad day after all. At least, she got her last wish fulfilled, and that's quite a warm story to hear.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Pixar? Really?
    They had more marshmellow in them than I thought..
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that is so sad...i mean, for the girl..but the people are nice...

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Closed Thread

Thread Information