AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lost Airplane

Junior Member Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 04:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lost Airplane

Ok so i think you people have heard about the plane that went missing over the Atlantic Ocean right? well anyway, what do you reall think happened? and do you think the passangers will ever be found? (alive or dead)
    Just let it go
    and smile

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

18 bodies were already found.
    There's a whole bunch of info about that here.

It's kind of frightening since I rode Air France 4 years ago... a long time ago, but still. >.<

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

There really is no hope for passengers to be found alive now.

Air France's having though an enormous problem. Not only that all confidence in the french airline and Airbus is gone, but they will have to pay about 200,000 and 1mil € compensation/ each passenger.

Costy affair of 200 mil €, which they might have to pay since the victims were partly of a very high social status (like the Thyssen Krup manager).

Been in Paris when a day was declared of National Mourning. The atmosphere in Brazil and France is everything else but serene.

Also- as I've seen it, apparently French and Brazilian authorities are working against each other. Issuing press releases that always incriminates the other side.

With Love so Pure... Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2014 09:04 AM
    Threads

Air France's having though an enormous problem. Not only that all confidence in the french airline and Airbus is gone, but they will have to pay about 200,000 and 1mil € compensation/ each passenger.

Costy affair of 200 mil €, which they might have to pay since the victims were partly of a very high social status (like the Thyssen Krup manager).

Been in Paris when a day was declared of National Mourning. The atmosphere in Brazil and France is everything else but serene.

Also- as I've seen it, apparently French and Brazilian authorities are working against each other. Issuing press releases that always incriminates the other side.
    Every thing is falling apart...

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

It's been found, or, the approx position.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ZOMG it's like a French Lost! D:<

I really feel sorry for those French people. Salut, mes amis.... T_T
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

Well...I believe that it all happened bcuz of the curse of the ocean..I know it sounds crazy but I believe its true.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

Snakes were responcible... snakes on the plane >_>
    or pirates... with long range cannons and unbelivable luck

but that aside. it's still very unlikely to ever be in an air crash, despite this incident. you're more likely to die in your car ^^... in my case, VERY likely to die in the car O_o;

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Jeezy Creezy kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 08:41 PM
    Threads

whats an airplane? is it like an aeroplane?

set made by someone very dear to me, who i doubt you know.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kero_-_chan View Post
    whats an airplane? is it like an aeroplane?
    If you have gold teeth, you can call it an Ayrplane, as in "Put yo hands in da ayr".

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Quote Originally Posted by THE ICE ANGEL View Post
    Well...I believe that it all happened bcuz of the curse of the ocean..I know it sounds crazy but I believe its true.
    What curse? O_o People fly over the Atlantic all the time.

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by THE ICE ANGEL View Post
    The curse of the Flying Dutchman?

And with Spongebob being the perfect segway: Digg told me that a woman who was supposed to be on that flight, but missed it, died in a car crash.

Mavericker 2.0 Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 07:47 PM
    Threads

how did they lose the airplane??

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Bird View Post
    how did they lose the airplane??
    The Langoliers ate it.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 06-15-2009 at 01:04 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenata Kisu View Post
    Ok so i think you people have heard about the plane that went missing over the Atlantic Ocean right? well anyway, what do you reall think happened? and do you think the passangers will ever be found? (alive or dead)
    I think I saw them eating Big Macs at McDonalds... or was that Elvis?
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information