AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fox's Photoshop Sigs

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fox's Photoshop Sigs

Hello there on Animeforum, I am a free-lancer web-designer, and graphical web-face interfacer if you like to put it like that. I spend my time using Photoshop CS3 Extended, it's a perfect solution for web graphics. Well intergrated lay-out as well. I'll post some of my abstract arts. You can see I love abstract art. Mostly rendering, or distortion. Here's some wallpapers, and signatures, and avatars. Warning though, I can have criticism, you can say extractions are kinda off course, however, extractions of photo-manipulations are very difficult.

Here's a good example of abstract art by using renders, and distortions. Sorry about the text I rushed through it trying to use the chrome feature; The whole graphical interface took me at least 6 hours to complete overall.

I made this by using flares renders, or sun. I don't know what it is called, I do like Solid Snake from MGS (Metal Gear Solid) and I thought this signature would fit perfect for Solid Snake.
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 10-21-2008 at 03:25 AM. Reason: This forum is for signatures and avatars only, the other image has been moved to Dazzle Us

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Fox's Galatic -Epic- Signature Thread!

Anyways with that out of the way on 'a' catchy headline of deceit, I am going to post down some of my latest works from Adobe Photoshop CS3, and it'll be updated from time-to-time. At least I will hope to keep it that way, again I am a bit blunt with the options, so don't go to judgemental hopefully without the profanity. Thanks a bunch!

Here's some of my published works:

I was inspired by the Simpsons' movie that I watched yesterday, and I thought it would be funny to gather up some of the main character's that you see on the film, and episodes, and let me tell you this right now, the txt's was haaard to complete on the signature they would come out to bright, or to linear.

For a friend, and I hope she likes this, don't judge it to hard, I fail at these type's of request (s) I'm usually good with my own idea's.

I have two of these published but I don't know what to decide, here you go Seth your sig is done my good sir.

You can choose each of the other, Seth if you're looking at this thread, I know it's a bit grungy, but hey that's the style right now for digital media.So here they are, I am a bit blunt with the options on the software since' I haven't been using it lately, and all.Feed back would be lovely! Anyways to help this novice on being 'Photoshopped'?
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 07-30-2008 at 02:16 AM.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The singular word that can make almost any signatures look professional is 'Flow'
    I tell you, it can trick people >xDD

And yes to
    For a friend, and I hope she likes this, don't judge it to hard, I fail at these type's of request (s) I'm usually good with my own idea's.
    I haveth the same problem
    --

Anyway, best start with smaller sizes first
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the Simpson sig. The font choice could be alil better, but it goes pretty well.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now with all the 'battles' I've consumed over the past life, I won this in a forum just recently today! Here's the two published works, what do you think? I want to make avatars, but I don't know how are the dimensions 100x100?

There's the Photoshop goodies, don't get over excited:

Another draft:

I wanted to make a futuristic background like a blue or a black, but then it came out like this so I was pleased, and somehow I won the contest. To keep my mind focused I was listening to Dragonforce. Songs:

My Spirit Will Go On

Through the Fire and Flames

Heroes of Our Time

Operation Ground and Pound

Those songs kept me from coming insane with this picture over 60 layers.

Feed back will be greatly appreciated. More to come!
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 07-30-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the first version. I think you should add a border to it.

Instagram|Tumblr

..... The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 09:09 PM
    Threads

It's not McCloud fooo. It's McMuffin!! >O

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Up for GoW2 this year? Feeling lucky about chainsawing locusts in half? I've made a very important sig this year, and you can keep it! This one is a freebie. Just entitle my name and credit it:

I think you should add a border to it.
    I don't understand, what's a border?

Edit:

The two is recognizable now, enjoy the freebie! And don't forget to pre-order, More to come!
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 07-30-2008 at 09:23 PM.

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloud View Post
    I don't understand, what's a border?
    See my sig? There's that pink edge around the outside? That's a border.

As for your latest sig:
    To the left of the GoW...is the 2 included with the text? If so, I think you should change the bg color and make the 2 more noticable.
    And the render seems...squished.
    Otherwise, it's very nice. The grungy background matches well, IMO.
    Keep up the great work! ♥

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Since I am a Dragonforce fan like all you other guy (s) and gal (s) out there, like Soldiers of the Wasteland, My Spirit Will Go On, and Heroes of Our Time I've made some other freebies that you guys can keep on, to show your support for Dragonforce by using this signature, I've made them by three different colors, and don't forget to pre-order Ultra Beatdown as it releases in Augest 25th!

Of course all of them are freebies, so go ahead and embed it to show that you are a Dragonforce fan! Don't forget to credit me to.

And here's Seth's (BatManII sig) it's a bit blunt because of the txt =/ Any recomendations?

Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 07-30-2008 at 11:28 PM.

Senior Member The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2011 04:23 PM
    Threads

Text is awful and you need to work on your blending...

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Hybrid View Post
    Text is awful and you need to work on your blending...
    ]

Haha, thanks for the criticism, I know the text is awful, it's a bit plain. But I don't mind on some of them. Especially the Dragonforce signatures, I quite like them. I'm still learning though, Hybrid. Thanks again! Any tutorials on blending? That would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Fox McCloud
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 07-30-2008 at 11:41 PM.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm liking the gear of wars sig. The effects around the image are nice. The font could be different though for the text in the corner though.
    www.dafont.com has nice fonts to download.

Instagram|Tumblr

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Text needs work. You need to work on your backgrounds. But you've got a good start.

lol, dragonforce
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    Text needs work. You need to work on your backgrounds. But you've got a good start.

lol, dragonforce

Mori,

Isn't Grunge, and C4D's the way to go in Signature making? I believe so...Although I will try to make better background (s), and such. Thanks for the criticism again!

PS: I know the text needs' work, I just need some inspiration when it comes to text making, and what do you mean lol, dragonforce? :o

Cheers,
    Fox McCloud

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

Dont feel bad when people tell you you have done this and that wrong in your sig. We have all been there, been critised like that.

You just need to keep practicing. :3
    And text should contrast against the background so you can read it. I like the grundge style, that was my first style attempt.

If you want to know how to make a border, (I have CS2 so it may be different) but make a new layer, push Ctrl + A, go edit, then stroke and choose a colour and click ok.
    I wouldn't worry about C4Ds yet, try using just brushes and shapes and smudging at the moment.

Good job, Hope I helped. :3

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Something I made for Kuro, the text was abit hard to make. I was inspired by the Fable text, but it looks like it kinda, the blue and green fitted in with the character. So far I don' t know how to make a border, and still doing grunge backgrounds! More will be updated soon, I am a bit slacking of Photoshop.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

So Far I've noticed in all of your Sig's so far basically, are just kinda bland back ground that is all pretty symmetrical.

Try Going outside of the Box and doing some other things that Flow a bit nicer.

Try using some Really Detailed Tut's too, really help you get going.

As for a Border, Go to Deviant Art and download a TON of brushes.. Enough said... There is alot of different types of Brushes that can be used for border, and or actual Brushes meant for Borders.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've worked on these today, and this signature and avatar needs a home for a user! I've already made my sig, but here's this signature I have made:

I've also made an avatar for the user as well, if someone wants the whole set, let me know or PM me that you want this set, I'll be gladly to entitle your name under it:

Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 09-02-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's something I made today, I made it for my bro Andy. So here its bro.

I also thought something was missing to it, I believe it was "Team StarWolf" =)

Edited version:

More good stuffs:

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Fox's Sig Update 2.0!

So let's get this show on the road!

First up: (Samus Aran: Game Franchise: Metroid)

Second up in the list: (Samus Aran (again) Game Franchise: Metroid)

Third up in my list: (Master Chief: Game Franchise: Halo, Halo II, and Halo III)

Edit:

The color in this one is more vibrant than the other one. Either way you decide.

Fourth on my list: (Super Mario Brothers: Game Franchise: (Of course duh!) Super Mario Brothers). This one seems a bit stretched sorry guys =/

Lolol this one was for jokes, and I made it for Celes Victoria, fith on my list Pac-Man! Say hello to wakka, wakka, wakka. In the Pac-Man sig, I made it on Illustrator. ^_^

--------Update--------------------------

More junk

First time using the pen tool :x and vector images, sorry if it came out all bad.

Current sig:

Signature requests:

Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 10-22-2008 at 10:27 PM.

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My set you made isn't junk! I asked you for it! ;_;

Haha, anywho, You did a great job on the sigs you made. I might be coming to you for more sets in the future. =D

Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whose in the mood for Killzone?

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm sorry, but this is not all that great at all.
    One, it doesn't seem as though you really did that much work on that signature.
    Two, the extract is horribly out of proportion.
    Three, the size of the signature vertically would be too tall, and it really just looks like as though it's just meant to be a "google image" out there in the internet.

I'm sorry for these harsh words, but it is critical to understand this concept.
    As for your other signatures, they are not bad.
    But there's too much noise in my opinion.
    Try different tutorials to see different techniques on both how to centralize your subject as well.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Balance, I know I was trying something new and exciting, but I guess not.

More stuff:

My smudging abilities:

My animation (first one) sig:

Edited version:

I couldn't put my name in the text, it started recording my text. =/
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 10-23-2008 at 01:22 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information