AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: King Of Fighters: A New Champion

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talon, following the energy of the other fighters, could tell that everyone near him were either fighting or either getting into a fight. By the look of things he figured that there won't be anyone for him to fight.
    "CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A DECENT CHALLENGE!!! ANYONE!!!" Talon yelled out, "I'LL TAKE ON ALL CHALLANGES FROM ANYONE!!!"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Alvaro came down towards the ground and was taken down with a hand over his throat. "Guess I can't take him easily." he thought. Alvaro brought chi over his hands and before the spearhand hit his face he forced both palms into Armondo's chest stating th name of the move to give him more effect "Toro Doble Palma!", knocking him off of Alvaro. Alvaro started spining on his back to get up faster while creating a defense. "Looks like I will have to stay on the ground to win this one!" He thought to himself " I could take a lesson from this man and use my surroundings more? Okay I will try."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Her leg began to feel like it was going to break off, the slice upon the leg was stretching and making it open more. The blood was rushing to her head and she felt as if everything was happening in a slow pace. She swong her arm up to hit him but ended up hitting air. "You tall, gruesome, over darkened, over death filled, little peace minded, totallly over blown, frog smelling person. Just because I'm a girl and that I'm badly injured doesn't mean I want death easily and doesn't mean I want to give up on trying either." She started seeing dots in her eyes.

"Say I quit, Rathnait, said it. He is going to kill you if you don't." Bubbles said, her voice seeming to fade away. "Lavender, find a healer, fast." She ordered.

It sounded as if he was laughing at himself or maybe a bad joke, but she was having a hard time trying to think, trying to keep her eyes open. She pushed up on his wrist with her foot and it seemed to just irritate him more and his grip on her ankle tightened more. The pain going through her wasn't pleasent and she was glaring at him as she could see the moon arising. "All day, and it seems... you've....." Her eyes shut as tiredness began to sink in. "won..." She could feel her watch beginning to vibrate slightly as if warning her about something and then nothing.

OOC: LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Grey smirked and turned her right side up grabbing her by the jaw, he whispered into her ear "Damn straight I won" he said tossing her aside like a rag doll, before she hit the ground he whipped up his pendulum, snapped it at her like a whip sending the pendulum straight towards her backside, then into her backside, sending her into a tree making enough force to make an imprint of a pathetic excuse for a human being in the tree, he pulled back his pendulum catching it by the ring connecting the blade and the chain. "I defeated my first opponent, now onto my next" he said as he packed up his pendulum placing it in his case, before he walked off he said to her "A healer is on its way," he walked deeper into the jungle to search for his next challenger humming a gentle tune.

OOC: GREY WINS, FATALITY!

Riku beat his boxing gloves together and winked at the girl "I don't think that will be possible" he said as he thought in his mind "The day I arrived here, I was caged in the building where the announcers and the champion hung out, I learned to speak in full sentence by listening closely to what they were saying. showing emotion was a problem though, I wanted to be like a human, the King had me train with the much stronger fighters they had in store for the competitors of the island who have arrived" he got into his boxing pose and started bouncing a little "Let us begin, you have accepted your fate...and your fate...is losing"
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 06-11-2009 at 08:01 PM.

Member Funny-Bunny is on a distinguished road Funny-Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 03:13 AM
    Threads

Amala smirked at his remark with a twinkle in her eyes and whipped her braid to the side so it was resting on her back "I didn't train for 12 long hard years to get my right to be heir of my family taken from me then to top it all off have some little kangaroo thinking he can best me in a fight." She thought to herself while getting into her own fighting stance ready to win and kick his a**. "Bring it on you little Roo knock off from Winnie the Poo!"
    Last edited by Funny-Bunny; 06-11-2009 at 08:07 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Very good, countering my spearhand. You barely escaped it although I wasn't going full speed and the face was not what I was aiming for. Since nothing but ruins lay around us, I think I'll change it up a bit."

Laying an eye to the area, Armondo hopped to the side of a pillar and came down from it at Alvaro, attempting a snap to the side of the head with the idea of a feint in mind. His thought was to make like he was going to connect and then give him the underlying pressure by pressing up on one hand from the ground to give a kick from each foot right square underneath the jawline.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-11-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

"Sam, Anna it's good to see you guys are out with the rest of the healers, the healers have scattered throughout the island, it also appears that Rathian has taken a lot of damage from the one called Grey as well as Dyne is fighting Gallows, I suggest two healers move to those locations immedialty. But then again you're the healer and I'm just a decaying old fosslie."

"Yes, Hadou." Samuel said. "I will be there shortly to take care of it."

'I hope your are strapped in tight Anna.' thought Samuel. Flipping a few switches, Samuel then gunned it, sending the mech flying forward at breakneck speeds into the forest. With surprising agility, he managed to avoid ramming into any trees and then...

"Sam my friend it appears that Zakai is aimlessly standing because he can't speak any languages or understand any languages."

'Hm? What concern is it of mine?' I would understand it if he damaged his voice box or some medical reason, but what does him not being able to speak have to do with me?' though Samuel, trying to pay attention while not crashing into trees in the dark.

"In the small compartment to your left there is an ear piece and a collar, hook them up to Zakai so he can understand and speak any language he feels."

'Ah, there goes my answer. Well, i don't want to deny a tournament participant a chance to gloat, so let us hurry to this wounded Rathain. So...'

Allowing a child like grin to slip past his cool facade, he looked towards the 'Lever'.

Grasping it firm, he shoved it forward.

"GO!" Samuel shouted, rare excitement flowing through his body. Suddenly, the mech began to rise and rise until they were about 20 feet off the ground. Letting his cool mask to fall off completely off his face, he then flipped a few switches and gunned it, eager to reach the wounded contestants, give Zakai his Communicator, and try out his mech.
    Last edited by Seņor Nobody; 06-11-2009 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Heh, Sakai. Stupid S key
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku let out a bleet, ears twitching "Did you just call me Roo? I am flattered but, you're attempts to insult me...you're trying to hard don't hurt yourself" he said glaring at her "Me being your first opponent, was your first mistake" he said going into a sprint(OOC:A really fast hop) straight towards her, he appeared infront of her, looking her straight in the eyes and attempted to deliever a right jab to her cheek, then a left jab, he then pulled his arm back and springed it forward letting out a barrage of straight punches.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Samuel was flipping a few switches, and looking at several others. He better be careful with this thing, it might flip on us if he isn't too careful.
    "GO!" He shouted as he gun it, the machine lifting off of the ground several feet.

"Samuel, what the hades is going on?" His mask sliding off as he was grinning like a preschooling finally getting his cookie for snack time. She tucked the sword farther under bother her legs and covered her eyes. "Just don't crash."
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Armondo jumped on the pillar Alvaro began to think "Time for a change of scenery." He started to run towards the forest and hopped in "Come on Armondo, time for a change of scene!!!" He said runnig into the forest coming to a stop where he would wait for Armondo to come.

I MADE IT.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landing on the ground, Armondo merely watched Alvaro enter. He shook his head and thought to himself.

Your clothing speaks it all. I wear black. The only red I have would be the lenses on this mask but they're a dark shade. Let's really see how you perform in jungle warfare.

Armondo ran into the forest and jumped into some trees to stalk his prey. There he was, a man determined to win the match. There was also an altered human who was running a field test on himself for any bugs in his system. He kept a rock on hand and "dropped" it into some bushes.

If he falls for the trap, I can deliver the final attack. I can't kill though. Those are the rules here as well as orders from my commanding officer.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Welp, accidentally did orange last post. eh. Ouh well.

Ressuming his stance again, and narrowing his eyes, the sweet cool drops of water which sprayed from the waterfall brought his focus back into precision gear, the large form stomping its way over to him wasn't intimidating anymore as Dyne felt that he'd read his opponent enough to get a grasp of his style. It wasn't really a style at all- just grabbing where he could and pure strength as well as that annoying ax. Dyne felt lucky that the ax was gone, so very damn lucky.

But he hadn't any time to breathe in relief as the first of Gallows' swings almost connected with his chest, if it wasn't for a quick step back. In response he swept some of the remaining bits of Earth's chi into his palm and lashed it at Gallows' eyes. This temporarily blinded him with the burning of pure energy before he swung his body into a fluent round house kick, the whole thing in one graceful motion. The kick made it's mark, as the large beast of a man slid back roaring out from his burning mask and facade.

The bridge seemed to jaunt some under the weight of shifting forms, and Dyne wasn't as reckless as his Master. Taking that time he ran his way all the way across the bridge to the opposite side from Mizer and A.B.A to reassure his grounding, as well as that of Gallows'. He knew there was no killing, even if that ax could have killed him- he wasn't going to break the rules without much more reasonable motivation. Hence why he awaiting Gallows' instead of destroying the bridge to let him fall.

Taking a deep breath whilst allowing his meridians to open fully to the Earth, his arms spread out and seemed to absorb the feather-like fluttering bits of gentle blue light rising from the ground around his form. He decided it was best to borrow from Mother Earth rather then expend his own 'tanks' so to say, though they were indeed vast. This allows Gallows time to make it across the bridge and literally come into a powerful jack-knife tackle in the middle of Dyne's focus. Gasping out for Air the black-schemed practitioner of the Hakyoku Saiken style hit a nearby small tree down the mountain trail, and slid to his knees. His breath was deep, and the cut at his right cheek was still bleeding.

'There's no end to this guy is there?' He thought to himself before rolling to the left side, avoiding a fist which crushed into the ground- that was almost his body. 'HOLY-' Was his only thought in response as he didn't think the big guy would have gotten on track that fast. But it was his time to shine again as he knew what he could do.

The energy he had gathered was just energy to put a bang on this large menace, and rightfully Dynes right arm lifted and fell with great speed shooting what seemed like a tumbling tidal wave, or a tumbling shockwave of blue and red energy against Gallows' fore, shouting for his focus; "POWER WAVE!"

The large beast of a man was literally carried off and onto his backside at the stone ground, blood staining the surrounding rock as his backside wounds were still pretty bad, even for that seemingly mindless beast of slaughter. When the gentle blood flow stopped Dyne wondered what was up with the guy, as Gallows' started getting up again. But before he could get to a knee Dyne used the ground as a spring board to send his left knee into his solar plexus, the beast coughing out as finally it seemed the pain and damage was getting to him.Though when Dyne tried unleashing a fury of fists at the beast's face a large arm took most of the damage, and the other swung at Dyne's other knee essentially flipping him backwards.

As he'd hit the ground at his upper back Dyne grunted in pain, but he used this to his advantage, "LET'S TRY THIS ONE MORE TIME! RISING TACKLE!" He managed to grunt and shout out as painfully he'd arc his body and lift it by his hands, again using the Earth as a springboard to launch a spinning fury of kickes towards the Facade of Gallows. The beast's body seemed to bobble one kick after the other as eventually the force of the kick and the final push from the ground sent him and Dyne air born.

"GOT YAH!" He'd shout as the giant frame of Gallows flew five meters into the cliff wall, landing only two meters from him at a knee. He stood up holding his side as the large form stayed still, breathing, but still. It seemed as though Gallows' was unconscious.

As though the Earth had it planned, Dyne's hat flew from the protruding stone across the bridge and towards it's owner via a strong breeze, which he caught and placed on his head before saying to his foe; "You're strong.. Although, are you okay?" (Hint, hint, BUSTA WOLF x3)

The darkness came right on time, the end of the fight was marked with sundown, and he wondered if A.B.A and Mizer were still fighting over there.

WINNER: DYNE LOCKE ORDON... HE MIGHT NEED SOME HEALING.

Tom took into consideration which special fighter he should release, and though that perhaps the best fighter should be more like a brawler then any. Gallows was just a murderer, and otherwise it didn't seem like many would suit his fancy. Until he remember the prick of a telekinetic that he just LOVED to death.

"OUH! I think I KNOW who'll be best!" Skipping down the hallway he'd reach the elevator, going back to the previous floor. He opened the door and motioned for the being inside to go on.

"..." The being seemed to speak in Tom's head, and Tom responded back with his signature dramatic pose and some of his own thoughts. "...!"

After which he found himself tossed out of the room, though he back flipped his way to safety against the window before the special fighter floated from the room and out the nearest open window towards his target.

SPECIAL FIGHTER RELEASED: Psycho Mantis Info

He'd going after
    Nilhelm, So Luzzy, you get control of him. Please read the aforementioned data on the wiki. You just witnessed a special fighters match in my posts, so, think about the strengths of your character and the special fighter and make it a grand match, please. x3 PM me with any questions.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 06-11-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seikyu Kiba View Post
    Ives smiled lightly at Jace "I took a wild guess, no none of the abilites or styles are recorded." He said coldly, Ives looked up and heard the announcment about a 2 vs 2 fight. "I meant do we fight together or seperate." He said as he relaxed himself. "But it appears out questions have been answered, it looks like we are fighting together against this brother and....sister duo." He didn't cringe but his mind recieved some very distasteful images. "Don't be so sure about this, remember this isn't about picking up allies it's about winning this tournament." He was in this to win, but his nature was to never let some young go off on their own, so he kept Jace around. "Since you can copy my attacks without using alchol you could be a useful person to take these down, if you can copy their styles and combined it with mine that would make a worth while style." He said smirking slightly.
    Jace stood wide eyed and mouth open.
    "I've. Never. Thought. Of. Doing. THAT!" He suddenly said slowly and annoyingly. "Oh that would be amazing, combining styles into one...I've never even tryed it. I've never even thought of it. Wow! Your smart." He pointed at him as if to enforce his point.
    "But you know drinking is bad for you. You shouldn't do it. Might end up with liver damage." He nodded to himself, "Yep liver damage that's what the guys told me. It's why I wasn't allow it. They had already damaged their livers in fighting so they said they could as it would cause no more harm. But mine still a good liver so I wasn't allowed it." he smiled and nodded again to himself. He then pointed to Lves. "So you should try and quit drinking." He smiled oblivious to what he was telling Ives to do.
    "Anyways. I will fight with you. It will be fun. Then we can make friends with these two and then all four of us can hang out together and have fun. It will be amazing."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Member Funny-Bunny is on a distinguished road Funny-Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 03:13 AM
    Threads

"Really? Thats what I was exactly thinking." Amala said while quickly preparing for his oncoming attacks, stareing sternly into his eyes when he came at her letting him know that she wouldn't go down so easily. With practiced ease she blocked the first oncoming jab with her left forearm then the next with her right hand. But when he started to rain down a barrage of punches Amala sidstepped each blow while almost invisibly to the untrained eyes applied pressure to the muscles in his arms making them lax and ineffective compared to his normal stength.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku leapt back as his arms were unable to move, he gave a scuff "Aww and I thought I was gonna be able to play with you, oh well" he spread his legs and crouched down "Shadow of Nature!" his muscles in his legs and arms grew bigger and more muscular than his normal arms and legs, he lifted his arms up to his sides "I will make you squirm!" he said punching forward sending a barrage of spikes from his boxing gloves towards her, his golden eyes changed to a blazing gold like they were burning gold, the veins beneath his fur were clearly visible, he then grabbed her arm and left back leaning on his tail sending a blow to her stomach with both of his feet with such incredible force it could shatter bones.

Grey hummed and sang to himself as he wondered through the jungle "Do what you want cause a pirate is free! you are a pirate!" Grey felt so refresed during that fight but felt sorry in a way for the girl, since she had more damage and all he had was a cracked skull, a knot on his head and his self respect lost because he got his butt kicked by a baton. he then continued his song

""Do what you want, ‘cause a pirate is free,
    YOU ARE A PIRATE!
    Yar har, fiddle di dee,
    Being a pirate is alright to be,
    Do what you want ‘cause a pirate is free,
    You are a pirate!

(spoken)You are a pirate!
    (crowd)Yay!

We've got us a map, (a map!)
    To lead us to a hidden box,
    That's all locked up with locks! (with locks!)
    And buried deep away!

We'll dig up the box, (the box!)
    We know it's full of precious booty!
    Burst open the locks!
    And then we'll say hooray!

(changes to electronic euro-pop crap music)

(girl's voice)Yar, har, fiddle di dee.
    If you love to sail the sea,
    You are a pirate!

(spoken)Weigh anchooor!

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
    Being a pirate is alright with me!
    Do what you want '‘cause a pirate is free,
    You are a pirate!
    Arr yarr, ahoy and avast,
    dinky-dink-dink-a-dinkadefast!
    Hang the black flag
    At the end of the mast!
    You are a pirate!

Hahaha! (Yay!)

We're sailing away (set sail!),
    Adventure awaits on every shore!
    We set sail and explore (ya-har!)
    And run and jump all day (Yay!)
    We float on our boat (the boat!)
    Until its time to drop the anchor,
    Then hang up our coats (aye-aye!)
    Until we sail again!

(girl's voice)Yar, har, fiddle di dee.
    If you love to sail the sea,
    You are a pirate!

Laaaand ho!

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
    Being a pirate is alright with me!
    Do what you want ‘cause a pirate is free,
    You are a pirate!

(spoken)Yar har, wind at your back, lads,
    Wherever you go!

(singing)Blue sky above and blue ocean below,
    You are a pirate!

(spoken)Hahahahaa!
    You're a pirate!"
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 06-12-2009 at 11:24 AM.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: I have updated current rankings...too bad only the GM's can see it. XD Btw I am taking over Kissa and Odion with Shobus permission while Chuumi is with Maru.

Odion noticed the young boy and what appeared to be a bartender he took a deep breathe for the bartenders smile sent a chill up his spine "Eerie." They were asking for a fight, with a sinister smirk he looked to his sister and said "It appears these two are asking for a challenge dear sister." He heard the announcement of a 2 vs 2 fight and heard their names being called "Well...it appears we don't have a choice, we accept your challenge." From his pocket he removed a blind fold and put it on blocking out all vision, yet all his other senes heightened. "I'll take the young boy." Odion did a small hand stand and then cartwheeled towards Jace aiming for him with surprisingly perfect aim even though he was blind.

Kissa noticed her brother getting ready, apparently she was fighting the calm relaxing bartender. She gave the same creepy sinister smirk and stood on one leg balancing perfectly. "Lovely brother I do say that these two will fall before us." She ran towards Ives and went for a spining jump kick right at Ives face. Kissa was determined to get this over with, she wanted to win and pay for the shop they owned and live happily with her brother.

Ives smiled at Jace "However given your current state at a young age switching styles could do some damage to the mind if it's running at a faster rate, so I would recommend you not doing that."Ives looked at the two opponents after hearing it was a 2vs2 match. "Well now Jace it appears we will be fighting together anyway." He said with a smirk. He looked over the two, they appeared to be uncomfortably close. "I'll take the girl, you can take the guy." He was ready, itching to test his abilities out, once they accepted their challenge his smile got wider as he removed a small bottle that appeared to be Burdon/Whiskey. Once he noticed the surprise flying kick he blocked one spin but the other got him in the face stumbling back slightly. "This will take longer then I though Jace." He said wiping the small blood stream from his mouth. Ives took a small sip of Burdon and said "Burdon/Whiskey makes you pay attention." At that Ives's mind focused on everything. He watched Kissa slow down, he was capable of reaching out and grabbing her leg, which he did. He spun her around and sent her flying towards a tree.

Kissa was surprised to be caught with her spinning kick, no one has ever been able to catch her at that speed. But she remembered once she knocked him back he took a sip of some kind of drink. "Does it..do something to him." She was spun and flown against a tree. She slammed against it and coughed, it didn't hurt her to much for she braced herself before everything. She opened her eyes and got up, stumbled a bit but still kept that devilish smirk.

Hadou was pleased once he heard that Sam was on his way. "Such a good boy." He said turning towards Chu. "Back in my day people were complete scumbags...almost like the government but not as worse." He said with a smirk. He continued watching the monitors slowly. Ives, Jace, Kissa and Odion seemed to be fighting. Grey is singing about pirates being free, which is almost true. Armondo and Alvaro were duking it out all Spanish like. It also appeared Riku has challenged the Amala person. Hadou watched Dyne pretty much die. Rathian was..well not in good condition but with the Healers out she shouldn't die. Hadou saw Alice and Mizer fight, which was very interesting because Mizer was crying like a wuss. He realized that Psycho Mantis has floated out of his cell. He contacted Tom, "So Psycho Mantis? Nice choice...however what's with them using the windows...don't they know we have to PAY to get them fixed?"

OOC: I will be taking Gallows now.

Gallows got up from where he laid, rubbed his head and looked at Dyne. He stood up and got down on one knee, bowing in honor that Dyne gave him a worthy fight. Gallows walked over to his axe and retrieved it. He was surprisingly in pain, his body felt as though a million daggers hand impaled him. A true warrior Dyne is, he walked for a few until running into Sam and Anna. He stopped in front of them, and pointed towards the waterfall area, of course Gallows was badly damaged he pointed at his back, meaning that he needed healing as well.

OOC: KEEP IN MIND IF YOU'RE INJURED AND SAM AND ANNA AREN'T AROUND, TAKE CONTROL OF A HEALER, DON'T GIVE HE/SHE A NAME JUST MAKE IT FIND YOU AND HEAL YOU. A HEALER STEPS OF ITS SUITE, YES THEY ARE HUMAN, AND HEAL YOU...You can make them talk or not that's up too you. They heal you by laying their hands over you...thank for your attention.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Samuel noticed Gallows and his condition and immediately brought the Lion down. He then noticed him gesturing towards the waterfall. Taking this as indication that he wounded a fighter, Samuel hopped out of his mech, grabbed his med kit, and ran towards the falls.

"Anna, you take care of Gallows!" He shouted back, sure she would patch him up nicely.

Spotting Dyne, he rushed towards his side and began to examine him, starting with his torso since he was holding it.

'Bruised ribs, nothing to worry about...'

Reaching into his Medkit, he brought out some pain relieving medication, an ice pack, and a towel. Opening the top off the medication, he held out two pills out to Dyne.

"Here, and hold still while I apply the ice pack. Please, find somewhere to rest as your ribs heal for about 24 hours. Or, do you want to go the quick and painful route and allow me to use my energy to heal you?"
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Psycho Mantis moved towards Nilhelm not because he was following orders but because he couldn't ignore him. The boys thoughts were... strange beyond belief, almost inhuman, they flowed outward without rhyme or reason, and turned back on themselves. But he knew very well those couldn't be real... its was impossible someone who thought like that would have lived couldn't have survived. There was no way that whatever that was could be a person it had to be a lie.

Mantis moved quickly and Nilhelm was moving toward them so the their distance closed almost immediately. Nil didn't seem aware of Mantises presence but the boys thoughts could not be trusted. After stalking his prey for a short while, trying to fully crack his labrythine network of unborn thoughts, Mantis decided that the only recourse was to directly engage him. His thought was that forcing Nil to act in the moment would would force him into an intentional stance.

Mantis shot a blast of psychic force into a tree causing it to snap free from its roots and hurtle towards Nil. The boy either did not notice or did not avoid the tree (his thoughts gave no indication of surprise) and to the tree hard to his flank breaking his left arm. Mantis smiled, he was at the advantage and would press his luck, picking up the boy with telekinesis and slamming him into another tree full force. Nil coughed up blood, but still his thoughts didn't seem to register Mantis.

Mantis frowned at this. Surely the boy was aware of him. He could see the child's eyes fluttering, could see his hands working against the invisible grip that held him. But his thoughts said otherwise. It perplexed him. But it didn't matter. Mantis had already won. He had to boy in his grip and repeatedly slammed him against ground. "Acknowledge me you fool!" he sneered beneath his mask but the boys thoughts seemed to shift and change around him. The boy was justifying some action he wasn't taking, wondering about what their was in moving, and why the trees seemed so blurry. But the boy refused to acknowledge the pain, the sensations.

Mantis contemplated letting the boy go for a moment, to see what effect that would have. But wasn't confident enough. The boy had gotten in to this tournament, he must have some fighting talent, if Mantis let go, he might never regain control. Instead, he pulled the boy close and once more tried to force his way past the boy's shell of chaotic thoughts. The harder he pushed the more the way into the boy's mind seemed to haze. But then...

Emptiness. Void. Silence. And then a great gale, a gale which blew in a thousand directions, a million thoughts and moments all at once, eternal and dead. And behind them... a smile.

Mantis regained focus to find himself several feet away from the boy who was just standing there uninjured, unharmed. What? Hadn't he... he looked at the trees, all of them were intact. Nothing had happened? He looked back at the boy, the chaos of his thoughts was rearranging himself and then Mantis cursed himself. When he had been trying to reach his mind... 'earlier' (what felt like earlier but what was really just an instant before) he must have made a mistake, the chaos of the boy's thoughts must have snatched him and he had fallen into a fantasy in the boy's ever changing mind. It seemed odd that Nilhelm would fantasize about himself getting beaten up but nothing about him made any sense.

Still, Mantis remembered that smile, and resolved to be more careful in the future.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I wonder has he found me yet? I went against a military operative before he is most likely hiding." Alvaro closed his eyes. "I haqve used chi like this before lets try again." Alvaro started to see things through ear. Any vibration caused Alvaro to see (Just like the movie Dare Devil) like it was bright as day. As the rock dropped Alvaro saw in that direction a man in the trees. "Come on down the water's fine." Alvaro said laughing opening his eyes.

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Anna, you take care of Gallows!" He hollered as he flew over somewhere else.

"You be careful Samuel." She walked carefully over, making sure not to alarm the large and scary, blood stained, person. "Hello, Gallow, I'm here to help." She said slowly, placing her hands on his stomach and allowing the energy around her to flow and heal his wounds. "You're going to be alright, big boy."

He grumbled and his eyes shot open. A slow growl seemed to come out and then he sat up, his head turning left and then right, stretching out his arms and standing up, shaking out his legs and then picking up his larg hammer. She stood up and took several steps back. "Easy." He turned towards her and seemed to look mad, very mad. "Maybe next time you can have a piece of your opponent?" She squeeked out. He moved towards the forest, something sounded like cracking splinters and a tree fell over on the ground.

She started heading towards Samuel, who was near Dyne. "Man, he is scary." The water fall was gleaming and it seemed to show no beauty in it what so ever. THe only thing she knew was that Samuel was alone and she would be fired if he was attacked by anyone while she wasn't near him.

"Sam, found Rathnait and she is going to be up and moving shortly." Moving over and straightening out her body, checking her pulse on her left wrist and placed an cold cloth on her forehead. Placing both hands on her stomach, the healer allowed energy to flow out and into her body. Bruises and scratches start to heal up and close up. Her skin color began going back to its normal color and she began to move around.

Checking the holomap, the healer checks to see who else needs healed at the moment.
    Last edited by ELR; 06-14-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

ABA smiled to herself. This guy was interesting. She saw the punch he threw at her and leaped backwards onto Paracelsus. She sat on top of him and licked her lips.

"My my, arent you interesting. A bit slow, but interesting..."

She had already lost interest in the fight, her new interest was seeing if he was a worthy host.

"Do tell me about your powers. Or should I beat you first?"

Her pupils flared a bit and her eyes went from green to red. She had shifted into Moroha mode. It made her much faster than she already was, but also made her more susceptible to damage. It was a risk, but usually the hits were never fast enough to connect.

Minako got a buzz on her earpiece about another special fighter being released. Her eyes widened and her smile grew. She turned to the camera and swapped on her PA for the other fighters to hear.

"Mimi here with the latest update! It seems Balisk has been released! He is said to be located by the islands springs. Oh me oh my, I wander what fighters are in that area!~"

She let out a small giggle.

"Oh, this just in~ It seems Balisk has appeared in front of fighter Talon <3. Lets see how this match goes~"

She flipped off the PA and went back to reporting on-camera.

"Lets go head over and see the action, shall we <3?"

Chuumi twirled her hair and listened to the announcement. She giggled with excitement when she heard that Balisk was now released as well.

"Balisk is such a cute lil snake, chuu~"

She pouted at Hadou.

"I still wanted to pick the next one. Can I pick the next one, pleeeaaase?"

She gave him a cute 'hurt puppy' look in hopes that her cutness would win him over and let her pick the next fight.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 06-12-2009 at 09:45 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Armondo swung from the tree above Alvaro to hopefully land by his side and pull him into an arm bar on the ground. He wanted to end this without breaking a bone but would if necessary. He grabbed the arm and began to pull Alvaro into the ground, wrapping the legs around the length of the arm.

"Give up, Alvaro. You are not in a position to say "no" considering I can break your arm at a moment's whim. Just forfeit the match and I will let you go. After all, I am fighting for Spain and am testing my capabilities for the military. In addition, I could teach you a few things for your next matches."

Persuasion, forced or not, always works. Besides, if he's going to fight in Spain's honor, he should learn from someone with higher experience.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dyne watched as Gallows left, and then a man came from Gallow's designated direction. The man made him grin though, as he thought he must've been one of those famed 'healers'. He only heard of them, as well as a second hand account by his master, Terry. It was his second love, and that story was too vast and sad to think about at that time. Dyne had won, though with his bruised ribs he wasn't sure how much of a happy victory it was. The cut on the side of his face had already started clotting, which was nice to think about while he wiped the blood off his face with a rag from his pocket.

'Huh, what's the damage?' He thought as he didn't get a chance to speak,a and yes it was bruised ribs. His backside was also in a lot of pain, but only sufficient enough to be counted as mediocre by standards of his training. The snow constaly floating down on those long hikes, turning into jogs as the ice built on the sweat glazed hair. It was harsh, but it was worth every ounce of agony and work.

At that time he heard his options from the Healer of a man, listening intently as his hand covered over the ice pack- taking the pills he was 'issued'.

"Here, and hold still while I apply the ice pack. Please, find somewhere to rest as your ribs heal for about 24 hours. Or, do you want to go the quick and painful route and allow me to use my energy to heal you?"

"Doc, you give me no choice. I'm going to have to ask of you the latter, if you please. The tournament waits for no one, as sad and reckless as it sounds." He'd chuckle though at the thought, to think he managed to fight such a powerful opponent in the first round. Dyne could only hear Terry back at home watching the tournament via satellite, saying 'that's it Dyne, that's why you are there'. He imagined his master's face in the future when he returns home eventually, whether winning or losing. It would be priceless he was sure- in any case.

"But thank you in advance, doc. I'd be a goner without you."

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Predictable, his strike was avoided with a simple leap. When she asked of his power, as well as her remark filled with vanity, his body sharply spun clockwise, then shooting up straight and tense. The blue hearts on his glove would return to a normal white and he would relax. He would slightly giggle, the reason was unknown. Yet by no means what it a taunt, or vanity itself. It's been long since he actually had to fight. The thought of it made him...a bit...euphoric.

"Mm, confident...or vain. Either way it matters little. I will not claim to beat you, or you beat me. For...I do not know. HOWEVER, for your question about my power. I can tell you - thought words are meaningless now. My power is simple, outside a fight I am strictly emotionless. I do not feel anything. I do not care, however I act as if I do for reasons you don't need to know. In the fight I can unleash my emotions and entered a state. If I unleash wrath, I become stronger, however I lack grace or style. I just randomly swing about; yet with each strike you feel from me, you will feel the fire sof flame roasting you. Literally a strong burning sensation. If I unleash my sorrow, which you just saw...I be come sluggish, think of it as a state for you to underestimate me yet once hit a frostbite to the strongest point flies through your body. I can unelas fear and scream about as well as increasing my own speed. Double what I am now, and what I am regularly...well let's just I can almost catch a bullet. My final state is one where I am olbivous to pain. I feel nothing.

I would ask for your power but...I would much rather get this over with. Winning or losing matters little to me. My intentions are well...otherwise from everyone elses."

He seemed different. His voice lacking anything, not monotone, but no color in it. His friendly polite attitude seemed to have died. He would bend over, holding his stomach as the hearts of his gloves turned green. Finally his head would violently lift up facing Alice, screaming bloody murder. Voices of fear rung about, screams of others seemed to fill the air. Screams begging for mercy, screams of apologies, and faintly the sound of his name as well as Alice's. At an almost unimaginable speed he dashed for Alice, posing to strike yet at the last second, as if sending his fist to strike, his body shifted to the side a bit and he slid on the ground, his right foot right in path of collision with her left leg. Upon fail or success of this trip attempt he would spin the momentum of his body to turn 180 degrees to face her back sending his left fist with aims ot hit her; standing or not.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Doc, you give me no choice. I'm going to have to ask of you the latter, if you please. The tournament waits for no one, as sad and reckless as it sounds."

Sam heard Dyne chuckle at some joke or memory. Either way, it was none of Samuel's concern.

"But thank you in advance, doc. I'd be a goner without you."

Samuel grimaced as he heard these words.

"Don't thank me so soon, the procedure I am about to do is extremely painful. Stronger men than you have cried during it."

Placing his hands lightly against Dyne's injuries, he then began to force his own energy into Dyne, directing it to the wounded area.

This was the most painful part. Even though he was healing Dyne, directing the energy and then using it to heal the area would cause an intense burning sensation. As if there was an inferno inside his ribcage.

Samuel hoped Dyne could stand it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information