AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: King Of Fighters: A New Champion

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She placed the baton in front of her and the pendulum knocking against it, forcing her back several feet. "Oh, looky, it looks really sharp."

One of the knifes that got thrown sliced her right cheek, the second gliding against her left hip, the third almost hitting her elbow but just barely missing. "That hit me." She narrowed her eyes. He pulled back his pendulum and looked like he was enjoying what he was doing.

"Acupoint." She ran forward to one of the Grey's and began pressing points in the body to make his body go limp. She turned to look at the last one. "Your turn." She lunged forward.

Anna ran up into the building and heard a crash. "What the..?" She continues down the hallway and enters a small room, Samuel is pacing and is looking like he is going to explode. "I'm sorry that I am late." I place my hands on my knees and try to cool my breathing. "Stupid boat dropped me off on the wrong side of the island and I kind of got lost."
    Last edited by ELR; 06-10-2009 at 09:30 PM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Grey gasped as he was hit by the incoming baton, the other clone on the left dissapeared "Well done young lady," Grey rubbed his forehead when he threw his pendulum it was deflected back, his pendulum went sailing into a tree and stuck there "Blast you!" he said growling "That is it!" he said as he attracted his claws out "Panthers Fury!" he rapidly lunged forward wildly swinging his arms at her his thrusts and swipes getting bigger and bigger "Feel the power of the cat" he noticed her lunging forward smirking knowing this may give him an advantage.

Riku noticed a young girl sitting on the beach, she was wet so it seemed as though she came swimming out of the ocean "What kind of girl comes out of the ocean?" he thought to himself as he scratched his ear "Well I could at least try and make friends, or challenge her" he said as he hopped over towards the girl and called out to her "HELLO!" he said happily bouncing over to her his black and red fur sparkled in the sunlight and his golden eyes piered down at her "My name is Riku...Welcome to...this...island..I don't know what it is called but it is a rather nice place...deadly but nice" he said giving a small smile

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She was moving backwards, trying to avoid getting diced into pieces. Her shirt had a cut through the lower part of it, her fingers were getting caught up in the slicing. She threw the baton up in the air and hit a tree. His claws entered her skin on her arms as she defended her face. The baton fell down and wacked him on top of his head.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Member Funny-Bunny is on a distinguished road Funny-Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 03:13 AM
    Threads

Amala stared with her sky blue eyes wide and her mouth gaped in amazement at the fact that a Kangaroo just talked to her. "Crabs can't fly and I know for a fact that kangaroos can't talk. What kind of island has these sort of things?" She thouht to herself."What in the hell are you? And don't tell me your a talking kangaroo because thats impossible."

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Grey looked up at the Baton as it smacked himself straight in the face, he fell down on his butt grabbing his face, he pulled his hand away from his face seeing as his hand was bleeding, he looked up at her and gave a small smile with a glare in his eyes "You..you are a worthy opponent for a young girl," he said grabbing the chain of his pendulum and ripping it out of the tree, he spun it as his side and glared at her "Prepare yourself" he said as he flung the pendulum forward sending it flying directly at her, he twisted it around her attempting to tie her up with the chain.

Riku nodded laughing a little "I can talk because this of this special collar" he pointed to the collar around his neck "If you have any questions about what is going on, please ask the..well the announcers"
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 06-10-2009 at 10:09 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ohhhh..." Was her reply as she continued to stare in amazement, but then something clicked on in her head. Amala bunched her hands into fists and stared down Riku in outrage. "Your the dirty little good for nothing that threw that carb at me! My day couldn't have been any worse then it already was and you just had to ruin my day even more!"

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm not little." Her anger was getting to her. She ducked as the chain came towards her and it tugged her hair as it wrapped around that tree. "And that is my hair you trapped." Rathnait started to pull her self away from the tree but had to sit back down, her hair was hurting her when she tried to get up.

Lily, at that moment flew in. "Why do you look like you are having trouble?" She barked out at me.

"Watch out, Lily, Grey is behind you." I tell her.

She stomped her foot on my knee. "I don't care who it is, get your butt up or I'm going to make sure you sneeze for the next several days." She spun around and seems Grey who seemed to be preparing to take a final blow. "RUN AWAY!!!" She flew off.

"Told you." Once again she tried to pull away as he struts forward.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Grey walked slowly over to the girl as he stared down at her picking up his pendulum "If you are hurt, I suggest you go to the nearest healer" he said grabbing her arm and lifting her up off the ground "But I'll spare you more pain and go easy on you with the final blow" he said as his right arm came up into her hip, he then dropped her gently on the ground and turned away from her "You were a worthy opponent, if you want a rematch I am always up for it" he said as he headed deeper into the jungle.

Riku's ears stood up as she screamed at him "I am terribly sorry, but that crab pinched me, I had no intention of hitting you with it" he said as his tail thudded against the ground, "Anyway, you seem to have an attitude"

Rising Falcon! Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

"I'm sorry that I am late." A remarkably young looking girl came running up, trying to catch her breath. "Stupid boat dropped me off on the wrong side of the island and I kind of got lost."

Samuel cast a cool look at her, kind of annoyed she wasn't here on time, but knew it wasn't her fault.

"No matter, your tardiness gave me time enough to rig an attachment to the Lion so you can ride along with me." Samuel then turned to the back of the mech and proceeded to point to some sort of capsule attached. It greatly resembled a motorcycle sidecar, but with several gadgets located in the front. It also had a windshield to protect Anna from any debris that may come along as they soom across the landscape.

"There, is where you will sit, while there, you will have all the comforts I get. A/C, seatbelts, and live feed from the tournament, showing who is fighting whom and at what location." He then got up into the cockpit and fastened his seatbelt. "No time for play now Anna, we got some poor saps to heal."
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She stares at him as he starts to walk away. "You are just giving up just like that?" She stomped her foot with her bad leg and then flinched from that. "Seems to me that you have a soft side and the might be bad." Bubbles was peeking around one of the trees, trying to hide away from Grey. "I'm not giving up without any real damage." She was trying to show that she was stronger than what she really was, straining to stand up and allowing her arms to hang away from her sides. "Chicken."

"Don't call him names, you are lucky he allowed you to stay." She hollered over at me. Lavender was right behind her, her eyes showing what she couldn't say out loud.

He continued to walk away as she threw her baton at the back of his head. "Are you even listening to me? I'm not finished."

She slowly jumped onto the Lion. "Are you sure that this thing is safe?" She fastened her seat belt and placed her sword under her left leg so it wouldn't fly out. "Let's just hope that someone will need our help.
    Last edited by ELR; 06-10-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What are you talking about?"Said while crossing her arms and continueing to stare him down. "I just have a problem with people or in your case talking animals throw crustation at me." Amala looked over Riku reviewing him in her mind trying to figure out if he is threatning in any way. "Riku was what you called yourself, right? Well anyway are you a fighter?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Grey stumbled forward and grunted as a lump appeared on his head, he rubbed his head making his hair shine because of the blood, he turned around and walked back over to her "I am letting you go, because if I kill you, I get disqualified." he said licking his lips "But you would be good to kill" he said kneeling down and whispered "Unless you want me to finish you off" he said lifting her up again by the right foot this time dangling her upside down.

Riku laughed softly as boxing gloves formed around his hands, metal spikes shot out of them giving him spiked knuckles "Yes I am, I am going to become the next King of Fighters, the money is not important to me, I have no use of it" he said as he gave a few air jabs "I lived on this island before the tournament I know the island like the back of my...paw

OOC: By the way this is my final post until tomorrow
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 06-10-2009 at 11:02 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amala smiled and softly laughed at his comment of knowing the island well, but soon after adorned a smirk. "You really think your going to win theis competition. I'm sorry but your sadly mistaken." She said while putting her hands out in front of her and cracking her knuckles. "Because I know for a fact that I'm going to win."

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Talon had his training interrupted by the familiar sounds of battle around him. He looked at the watch as the hologram of the locations of the other fighters appeared.
    "Hmmmm....Ives,Jace,Alvaro,Armondo......Ok got it." Talon said getting out of the cool spring, " I think it's time to pay any of the four a visit."

Talon chuckled to himself as he began to walk the island in search of a good challenge.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Alvaro threw the knife back at the random Spainard. "żUsted habla espańol a?!" He then noticed the spanish flag. "Ah otro Spainard." Alvaro felt confortable knowing someone else was fighting for spain, but Alvaro wondered where he was from. "żDe qué parte de Espańa es usted?" Alvaro said walking closer but keeping his distance.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Vengo de Barcelona. Y tu? Yo le veía en el anillo de tauromaquia. Como se llamas? Hablo ingles?"

It seemed Armondo wished to talk before taking action. He liked how his possible target looked. He recalled the memories of going to various bullfights and seeing a younger version of this individual. He never knew the name, strangely enough. Now was his chance, though. If the fellow Spaniard spoke more of bullfighting, Armondo could speak of his role of being a project for the military.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seikyu Kiba View Post
    Ives noticed Jace had caught up to him, and started talking about how interesting his abilites were. When he asked how he became good he said "running on top of Frances finest buildings." He replied in a tone as calm as his running pace. It felt almost like he was flying, yet his feet were still on the ground. "Young Jace, who is the challenger you want to fight?"
    Jace was in awe at the reponses this man gave. He was completly unaware of what seemed a cold aura from him. He was too young to care about those things.
    "Who I want to fight?" Jace looked puzzled, "Isn't it clear?" He smiled a broad happy one that was full of childish hopes. "Everyone. I want to fight everyone!" He clapped in excitement. It was so much fun hanging with his new friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikyu Kiba View Post
    He stopped briefly in his tracks and saw what appeared to be a boyfriend girlfriend type pair. He smiled slightly and looked at Jace. "How about these two?" He asked pointing at them. He turned on his holo watch and flipped through everyone. "Riku, Talon, Dyne, Grey, ah here we go....Kissa and Odion there...brother and sister..." He looked at them at more closly and mumbled "Creepy..." He looked down at Jace "You're ability is to mimic people...hence why you were able to catch up with me so fast, this might be an interesting fight." He walked towards the two pair and smiled with a chilling smile. "Hello there, are you up for a little fight?"
    "Wow! How could you tell what my style was. I thought it wasn't recorded?" He asked. "It's true though. My body is unnaturally adaptive. It can fit itself to whatever it wants. I don't know why. It just can." He smiled, "Thick or thin, fast or slow. It can do what it likes in a fight."
    Jace stopped with him and looked at the pair that Ives pointed out. They looked cute together, he smiled in childish ignorance.
    "Wait? Do you mean two on two or we pick one to fight." He asked. He looked towards them. He blushed slightly, "I don't want to fight the girl. I'll be too nervous." This was a down right lie. In a fight Jace became different but at the moment his young nature made him nervous.
    "But if my new friend wants to fight with me then I'll join him." He laughed, "Maybe these two will become our friends after we are done."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" Yes I was a bull fighter and I also speak english!" Alvaro started to think if he could tell who he was by the voice, but how choppy and robotic it was he could tell it was the mask changing his voice. Being to some many bull fighting rings Alvaro could have met him and not remembered. "Oh, yeah. My name Is Alvaro Ambrosio, also from Barcelona. So are you also a bull fighter?"

I MADE IT.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dyne's body came into a half-tuck sort of motion and he landed at the ground on his feet, watching A.B.A point out some meager difference in ability. So what if his specialty wasn't super speed? He was fast enough as it was. His training was well balanced, and his Chi manipulation could accentuate any of those abilities if he so pleased. On her comment about him being slow he simply gave a titter of laughter, nothing much.

"Thank you, at any rate, Miss." He said with a small smile, she seemed quite eccentric looking, but as far as he could tell she indeed was female and as such he gave her the required respect. Unlike his master Terry he actually took a more polite forward towards women instead of grabbing rears and acting macho.. Which his master never did on purpose. An amazingly amusing concept, but embarrassing none-the-less.

Dyne realized that the masked man named 'Mizer' had appeared, and he was engaging his 'savior' in a fight. When the man started wailing and crying like some mad-melancholy freak he raised an eyebrow, but his disturbing curiosity cut it short as his body tensed when his instincts told him his own fight wasn't over. Rightfully, Gallows shambled to a stand with his backside ripped of any clothing and scarred over with fresh tissue rending. The remains of his black shirt came fluttering off by gravity, and his neck cracked in several places- quite sheer.

"Ouh boy." Dyne would respond to the scene with a large sigh before lifting his arms nearer to his chest, one arm extended forwards while his body would tilt to a side. Gently the light of the Earth's chi would filter into his legs and around his body while he breathed, and Gallows approached with a large impeding fist rocketing forwards.

Now, Dyne may not have been a speed demon, but he was indeed swift, and surely his body bent with the air around the blow making a complete dodge. The giant fist, Subsequently hit the ground crushing in some more stone as Dyne made his counter attack by spinning his body in what would seem like a reverse round house kick, but at the last second he gracefully pushed from the ground and brought his heel down with a fiery aura of power, "CRACK SHO(O)T!"

The heel seemed to burrow into Gallows' shoulder, bringing him onto his left knee with a roar of anger in pain. Though the attack wasn't without error as A powerful fist came into Dyne's midsection, sending him skidding back several meters into a roll, where he'd land on all fores but with the flat of his feet instead of the knees.

"I've really been underestimating this guy's ability to tolerate pain, I should've figure so much at the King of Fighter's tournament..." He lost some breath from that blow, but Gallows' had to recover as well. Dyne heard the scuffle only perhaps seven or so meters down the mountain trail between Alice and Mizer. Two fights in close proximity wouldn't be a good thing in this case. He had to get around Gallows and bring him across the bridge, but how? "Well I'm not supposed to kill the man, sheesh, and he had a damn ax to boot. He's quite strong to have survived this much punishment..." Then an idea came to mind, it was a technique in the Hakyoku Saiken style of fighting that his Master's brother Andy quite enjoyed. That might give him the edge.

"Zaneiken!" Suddenly his body slid across the dirt and stone of mother nature as though his feet felt no friction, but instead of extending his elbow he'd slide under Gallows' legs with extreme speed, tumbling onto the bridge. As adept as he was at the Hakyoku Saiken Style, Andy's techniques weren't the ones he learned best. But it was alright, for he accomplished his goal. Dyne felt the large footsteps of a bulky bare chested Gallows' trailing at his fore, while he picked himself up at the center of the bridge.

(Tune in next post for moar epic action! This is how a Special Fighter VS PC match should go, just as example. ^^; You could say this is a sort of example for any of the other players who gets to take on a special fighter!)

OOC: Awesome turnament so far. x3

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Indeed I am surprised this worked out well.

Hadou payed close attention to each and every fight as the scene was now NIGHT the sun had gone down, he noticed Riku had challenged the new comer Amala. "Well that's interesting enough..." Hadou contacted Sam and the young one Anna. "Sam, Anna it's good to see you guys are out with the rest of the healers, the healers have scattered throughout the island, it also appears that Rathian has taken a lot of damage from the one called Grey as well as Dyne is fighting Gallows, I suggest two healers move to those locations immedialty. But then again you're the healer and I'm just a decaying old fosslie." He got back on the speaker after he noticed Ives and Jace staring at Kissa and Odion. "Well now it seems a 2 vs 2 match will be on it's way, Jace and Ives V.S. Kissa and Odion, who will be the victor in this fight? Lets find out!" Hadou then noticed Zakai and contacted Sam again. "Sam my friend it appears that Zakai is aimlessly standing because he can't speak any languages or understand any languages." Hadou said with a sad old ancient voice "In the small compartment to your left there is an ear piece and a collar, hook them up to Zakai so he can understand and speak any language he feels." He also noticed Nilhelm walking towards the building that they were in. "I thought I told them to stay away from this area." He said, he got on the communicator with Tom and said "Nilhelm is coming towards the building..release anyone of your liking."

Ives smiled lightly at Jace "I took a wild guess, no none of the abilites or styles are recorded." He said coldly, Ives looked up and heard the announcment about a 2 vs 2 fight. "I meant do we fight together or seperate." He said as he relaxed himself. "But it appears out questions have been answered, it looks like we are fighting together against this brother and....sister duo." He didn't cringe but his mind recieved some very distasteful images. "Don't be so sure about this, remember this isn't about picking up allies it's about winning this tournament." He was in this to win, but his nature was to never let some young go off on their own, so he kept Jace around. "Since you can copy my attacks without using alchol you could be a useful person to take these down, if you can copy their styles and combined it with mine that would make a worth while style." He said smirking slightly.

Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 06-11-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I thought about becoming a bullfighter but I joined the military instead. I was chosen to be a part of their black project. It was to construct a new form of soldier that they consider biological weapons. I had mechanical implants and various chemical mixtures placed into me. After the operation, they performed many training simulations on me. Passing each one, they gave me the task of participating here, against actual opponents to see if there are any kinks they need to work out. These soldiers are known as "specialists"."

Armondo threw his knife at a log, took an aggressive stance and continued.

"Indeed, I am challenging you but it is for my performance test and for the military of glorious Spain. Knowing about you and bullfighting, I can tell that evasion is your best bet. Come on."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I am no easy target remember I fought bulls." Alvaro said smiling "Yes I am a perfect evasionist!" Alvaro jumped back a little landing on his right foot followed by the left. "You can have the first move, permite comienzo!"

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I understand you're no easy target however, adaptation can make even the hardest targets easy to catch. That's something I learned. Now for my first field test."

Armondo scanned the ruins to check his surroundings, watching his opponent from time to time. He didn't rushed but instead kicked a good sized rock at Alvaro and then moved in for the strike. The military was nothing short of excellent for Armondo and this training would prove for new learning experiences.

Just match his movement, Armondo. Where he goes, you go. What he does, you counter. Stay on him like a stinger missile locked onto an enemy fighter.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alvaro jumped in the air avoiding the rock. He started to spin clockwise in the air increasing his speed and placing his feet together, coming down from the sky, he placed his hands to his sides to increase his rotation speed. Bull fighting comes in handy when in a real fight. "ˇYo le mostraré un toro verdadero!(I'll show you a real bull)"

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Armondo smiled underneath his mask and followed underneath Alvaro as he spun in midair. He jumped and grabbed the smallest, most vulnerable part during the spin, the neck area and brought the bullfighter into the ground, readying a spear hand for the solar plexus afterwards. He began to quickly bring it down, thinking...

Sure I'm slowing the speed of this strike to a vital point but he better counter this. If not, he needs to work on speed and skill again. Then I shall look for a stronger opponent. I shall look for an opponent harder to adapt to.

Closed Thread

Thread Information