AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sony's E3

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sony's E3

I see a thread for Sony hasn't been made yet, so I'll change that.

-Uncharted 2 gameplay
    -MAG gameplay
    -PSP Go announced for October 1st at $249
    -Gran Turismo for PSP
    -Gran Turismo 5
    -Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for PSP
    -Exclusive Resident Evil game for PSP
    -LBP, SOCOM, Monster Hunter, MotorStorm, Soul Calibur, Persona and more shown upcoming for PSP
    -Final Fantasy VII coming to PSN
    -Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, White Knight Chronicles, Ratchet and Clank Future: Crack in Time and others shown in a video compilation
    -Exclusive game named "Agent" announced, developed by Rockstar of GTA fame
    -Assassins Creed 2 gameplay
    -Final Fantasy 14 launching only on ps3 in 2010, online game.
    -New motion control was shown
    -New exclusive named "Mod Nation Racers" announced, seems to be like a LBP-esque racing game
    -Team Ico's new game "The Last Guardian" trailer shown
    -God of War 3 live demo

Overall by far my favorite conference of the three in both presentation and content. A lot of exclusives coming.

Personally cannot wait for The Last Guardian and God of War 3.
    Last edited by StabWound; 06-02-2009 at 07:18 PM.

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 04:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

I didn't watch it but it sounds like the weakest line up excluding EA and ubisoft.

About Final Fantasy 14 i doubt the will keep it a exclusive they will lose it just like FF13.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Last year Sony's presentation was horrible, so I wasn't expecting much, but they really did a great job, and I'm psyched for the upcoming year. I still don't like their key speaker, but the material presented by others and in trailers and demonstrations was fantastic.

The PSP Go!, while not everything I had hoped for, sounds pretty good, and from the reviews I've read of those who have been playing it on the floor, it handles comfortably, despite its seemingly weird organization.

The PSP also has some good titles lined up for this year, included Little Big Planet (which people are saying gives as close to the console experience as possible), a Soul Calibur IV spin-off (featuring Kratos!), and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, which looked great from the trailer. In addition, the third installment of SOCOM Fireteam BRAVO, which I've been waiting for for quite a while. It appears to have been re-vamped a bit, which should be good.

Once again, I am TOTALLY psyched up for MAG. I've been a big fan of Zipper Interactive since the beginning of the SOCOM series, and I trust that they've brought all the great parts of SOCOM and the things they've learned from it into MAG.

Assassin's Creed 2 looked great, and it seems they've fixed a lot of the things people disliked about the first one.

The new motion control looks fantastic. We were talking about it in Chat as we were all watching it, and everyone present seemed to be liking it. I love that it is responsive not based on line-movement like the Wiimote, but rather it is recognized as a small 3D plane moving. They said it is responsive to within a millimeter, and that is pretty damn good. (Between this and Natal, it looks like Sony and Microsoft have trumped the Wii pretty hard, considering the Wii's motion control isn't all that responsive.)

Mod Nation Racers looks very fun. The track-maker system seemed to work very smoothly and quick. The guy on stage put together an entire track, scenery, weapons, objects, and a flock of sheep together in under 5 minutes.

I didn't really care for the Final Fantasy XIII trailer, as I'm not that interested in XIII itself. What I want is Final Fantasy versusXIII, which looks to be a much better game, and won't be turn-based, but play as a "action RPG", in a similar manner to Kingdom Hearts.

When they first announced Final Fantasy XIV, I was facepalming pretty hard, since they've been talking about XIII for years, but we've seen nothing other than trailers. Then when they said it was an MMO, I just didn't care, since I'm not the MMO type.

So far I've only watched Nintendo and Sony's presentations, I'll be getting to Microsoft's tomorrow probably. Nintendo flopped, but Sony, in comparision, did very, very well. Made me glad I own my PS3 and PSP, unlike last year's dull performance.

I'm also hoping that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 comes to the PS3 like the first game did. That was one hell of a fun game.

Son'y has been kicking up dirt for a few years, but this looks like a pretty solid comeback.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 06-02-2009 at 07:41 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

my wallet hurts now O_o
    Uncharted 2
    FFXIV (maybe. >_>)
    MAG
    GOW III
    MGS
    Persona (must have O_O )
    FF VII since my copy err... broke >_>
    White Knight
    Ratchet and Clank
    GT 5
    The Last Guardian

God help me if these come out all at once like this few weeks rush of Red Faction, Infamous, Demon's Souls (import), Cross Edge, Sims 3, etc. >_< why do they do this to us?

But i'm glad to see that each companies E3 gave us something to look forward too. well, not for everyone. but o well ^^;

I actualy think for once, FFXIV will stay exclusive. mostly since anyone with a ps3 has the net, unlike the ps2 days. but don't quote me on this :P if other MMO's on the ps3 don't go so well, they'll probably take it to PC aswell.
    (edit: It's on PC aswell if IGN is right. lol, did not take long at all ^^; )
    Although, what happened to the PSP FF MMO mentioned awhile ago?
    Last edited by Wolfwood; 06-03-2009 at 07:03 AM.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Celestial Aria Seraphim SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:50 AM
    Among other seraphims in the celestral plains singing arias of great splendor.
    Threads

Uncharted 2
    FFXIV
    MAG
    GOW III
    MGS
    Ratchet and Clank

These playstation titles are definitely on the buy list.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Sony's E3 was a definitive curb stomping of marketing. Rather than rely on the usual pre-rendered videos, they resorted to actual live gameplay and announcing soon to be released products as opposed to far off and away products.

The sheer number of PSP titles and the new PSP was quite amazing, the Lilac Hannah Montana PSP is going to be a real mover, if it's marketed at the standard price of the old psp. Surprisingly it costs more than a wii but on the other hand it's getting far more games than the wii is getting in the next year. Still there was no word for a Dark Cloud 3 or Twisted metal.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I can't really say much for Sony, but they have convinced me to get a PSP Go, and/or a PS3. No rush though, I'll wait until one of them becomes cheaper.

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 04:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

Im not sure if im going to get a psp go! I got the psp 3000 to play on the plane and havent touched it since but I might be convinced if the go! has good games.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenth View Post
    Sony's E3 was a definitive curb stomping of marketing. Rather than rely on the usual pre-rendered videos, they resorted to actual live gameplay and announcing soon to be released products as opposed to far off and away products.

The sheer number of PSP titles and the new PSP was quite amazing, the Lilac Hannah Montana PSP is going to be a real mover, if it's marketed at the standard price of the old psp. Surprisingly it costs more than a wii but on the other hand it's getting far more games than the wii is getting in the next year. Still there was no word for a Dark Cloud 3 or Twisted metal.
    The Lilac edition was the PSP-3000, if the CG video they showed was accurate. So it would cost the same as the current PSPs on the market.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

I think Sony has a good line up. But my problem Peacewalker Metal Gear Solid...looked....disappointing. Like it reminded me of a game coming on the PS2 in 2000...rather then PS2 2009. I mean half of the PSP games look like what Shadow Collesus and Prostreet look like on a PS2. Why does Peacewalker look so not what I wish it did?

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

I loved the crowds reaction to the Hannah Montana PSP bundle.

I liked this one much more than last years. I'm actually looking forward to Assassin's Creed 2. I was a little disappointed with the first, but I love the renaissance! Uncharted 2, and Gran Turismo 5 look awesome too.

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

I want FFXIV. Really badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuzaki HD View Post
    About Final Fantasy 14 i doubt the will keep it a exclusive they will lose it just like FF13.
    It's not exclusive; it's on PC as well.

I also want a PSP Go, but that price point is a bit too much for me. I think I'll wait for a price drop. I'm excited for a download service; I can do without a physical product for my handhelds. I'm glad Sony is working on a way to register our UMDs with PSN to transfer to the Go.
    Last edited by Kojack; 06-07-2009 at 09:04 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information