AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well, Duo and Seda are at HQ and since you never left..... I guess you could come in the room with them, but I'd wait and see what the GM says.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

@ Rogue Devil: *Puffs* Dang, where'd ya go? *shakes fist evil villain style* Cuuuurses!

@AkiraRayneRyuu: Yep, your character never left the HQ Building right? You can just say you've been resting because of the stress. Now that Melinda is in Piers house and Gill is a bad guy, I think you'll be needed by the Guardians more than ever.

We'll wait for Chibi Angel-chan to arrive in HQ, but if she doesn't update soon, I will be giving you some details about the new chapter, so you can "announce" it to the Guardians. During that time, feel free to roam around and interact.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 08-01-2009 at 10:24 PM. Reason: changed "first" to "fist"

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

@ Sabotage: haha! I'm where the roads of life and death meet and if you don't know where that is you won't find me and I'll haunt you in your dreams with a huge pitch fork. Muahahahahahaha! ( disappears again and leaves a chocolate cake)

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace is now wondering the Slums for anyone who is that location and want to bump into him. It's up to you if you want too. Here is some facts about Jace and the slums though.

1. He owns a run down house that he marks as his own. Few people know about it and don't like going in it. That is where Gill is. This is Jace's second home, his 'real' one is in the residential.

2. Jace is known by a good few of the people in the slums. And by a lot of the crazies.
    Some see him as dangerous, others know nothing and some see him as a protector.

3. The slums is were a lot of ferals hang out (I assume so 'cos it's easier to get away with things.) so this is were Jace fights them and where he gained all his experiance from.

4. He is in a good mood and no long has Thanatos out so any friendly approach will be met with a friendly response. Jace is really a kind person...really.

I just said those random facts in case you wanted find him through random NPC's or something. Or just so that you know.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Rogue Devil: Aha! And the guy with a pitch fork leaves us all chocolate cake! Generous! nom nom nom!

@ Valk: Hey, don't beat up Gill too much, dude! He's actually still recovering from Sean's wounds. In the RP timeline, it's only about 2-3 days after the Library Incident. Poor guy deserves a break hahaha. He's your Watcher after all.. o_o. Somewhat an important character to the story... (cos he practically knows the story).

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    @ Valk: Hey, don't beat up Gill too much, dude! He's actually still recovering from Sean's wounds. In the RP timeline, it's only about 2-3 days after the Library Incident. Poor guy deserves a break hahaha. He's your Watcher after all.. o_o. Somewhat an important character to the story... (cos he practically knows the story).
    Hey Jace brought him food and water. What more do you want? lol

No don't worry I'll leave him alone. Jace will find some use for him. If not well...
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Hey Jace brought him food and water. What more do you want? lol

No don't worry I'll leave him alone. Jace will find some use for him. If not well...
    Er.. It would be good if he gets treated with a little more importance.. After all.. He'a a Watcher... controlled by the GM lol. I mean, if this was Black Jack, he might be considered the Ace.. and him joining the dark side (yeah, sounds so Star Wars-ish) is a significant blow to the Guardians cos it's more difficult to extract info (I might keep details from the other two Watchers after all, could I not?)

So, if Jace finds it hard to find use for him... Awgh... that's really too bad..
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 08-03-2009 at 09:53 AM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Sabotage: You ate my cake! I accidentally dropped it now I will haunt everyone who ate my with evil clones of themselves. ( starts making clones)

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    Er.. It would be good if he gets treated with a little more importance.. After all.. He'a a Watcher... controlled by the GM lol. I mean, if this was Black Jack, he might be considered the Ace.. and him joining the dark side (yeah, sounds so Star Wars-ish) is a significant blow to the Guardians cos it's more difficult to extract info (I might keep details from the other two Watchers after all, could I not?)

So, if Jace finds it hard to find use for him... Awgh... that's really too bad..
    Jace doesn't play Black Jack, Nor do I.

I'll find a use for him. If not his head will look good on a pike. ...Joking

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Rogue Devil : OMG.. two sabotages? And the world can barely keep up with one! *Evil laughter* (And besides, I'm already the evil clone WAHAHAHA)

@Valk: Figuratively speaking, of course (pertaining to the Black Jack thing). Meant to say that Gill is an asset.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Sabotage: well then I will make a nice one and everyone will forget about you and your evilness.

@ Valk: I made the post so check it out if you can

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

I do hope Chibi Angel-chan and Pandemic Doll have their characters show up soon! It'd be nice to have some more company in Guardian HQ. XD

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Guess who's back in your face man. hahahahahahaha. I'm here. So how do i get back in man.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

wahahaha, and now nighttime is taking a long long time to be night. hahahahaha

EDITED

What the--?

And now nighttime is taking its long sweet time...

Hahaha

EDITED again!

Hahaha, what I meant is that I just wish it's night already... not forcing anyone to suddenly pop and turn suddenly its night
    Last edited by janajee; 08-07-2009 at 02:42 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ack, nighttime? I didn't know. I was just thinking if all the conversations, phone calls and stuff could have actually lasted for the whole morning and afternoon?

Edit: From one of Cross' posts, it looks like it's afternoon. XD
    Last edited by Talli; 08-07-2009 at 05:36 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Welcome back, Rem!

@Tally and J: Yeah, it's been a long day...literally. If no one minds, I made the status of my last post "early evening," so nightfall is just around the corner.

@Sab: If I should change it, just let me know.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Rem: Hey you're back! Great!

Harue was still out cold in the HQ infirmary last time I read, so you can certainly jump right back in. I dont think you'd have any problems.

@ Cross, janajee and Talli : Hm... I think Afternoon by this time sounds best.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes! Time for (most of) the Guardians to get some chow (and alcohol)! I think they deserve it after that fight.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Talli: Hahaha. I didn't know Teaberry served alcohol! But I approve this haha!

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have no clue what Teaberry serves! 8D Really. XD

*claps* Woo, time to partay~

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What about Grell, Sabotage, what shall I do about him?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Rem: Up to you Rem! The last time you posted, he was out and about the hospital wandering around. The timeline of the story is still not far off (only about a day or two), so it's up to you to describe where he's been/what he's been doing.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay dokey man I'll get on that. hahahahaa.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

REM:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Guess who's back in your face man. hahahahahahaha. I'm here. So how do i get back in man.
    Welcome back man.

I don't know how I miss your hyper active apperance.

Good to see you posting too.

Talli:
    Quote Originally Posted by Talli View Post
    I have no clue what Teaberry serves! 8D Really. XD

*claps* Woo, time to partay~
    I can guess from it's name it serves Coffee. Lets hope it does lunches as well then.

Also in referrence to your post Karn has some drink in his office. He will share with you.

Oh and 18 is the drinking age were I'm from too. But I wouldn't think anyone could be offended if your character drinks.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 08-07-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    REM:

Welcome back man.

I don't know how I miss your hyper active apperance.

Good to see you posting too.
    That's cause I'm the cranky old guy and bear of the RP section. hahahhahaa. Rawr[I eat you]. I'm kidding man kidding. Just having a good old time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information