AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Will be here until the end

I have too much planned to not stay.

We just need a recruitment drive to try and bring in the new lot and get it on a roll again.
    It seems like jace is the only vagrant doing anything.

(PS: Lets get more people by doing a car wash )

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    (PS: Lets get more people by doing a car wash )
    Ladies and gentlemen! Start your fanservice engines!

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Man, what an overwhelming support from the RP-ers.. Thank you everyone! You just made my day *sniff*

About the sudden disappearance of the Vagrants, I'm not too sure. They were a lot of the at the beginning. Shinryou changed houses and never came back online. Seikyu_Kiba too (but sometimes I see him in King of Fighters). Mr. Nobody is still regularly online, but maybe at one point, he found it hard to enter the RP. Sparkly/Pandemic Doll hasnt posted anything yet. As with Mozion Ironwill.

janajee, where the hell is Shirosaki_Hichigo? He promised me he'd post every weekend! (Sorry guys, I can be pushy with janajee and Shirosaki because I know them personally so I'm comfortable in pestering them for updates hahaha.)

Kei, that's Genius!!! A CAR WASH, that's what we need!! Mwahaha!

Many thanks to everyone who plans to stick by. Let's all do our best!

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    janajee, where the hell is Shirosaki_Hichigo? He promised me he'd post every weekend! (Sorry guys, I can be pushy with janajee and Shirosaki because I know them personally so I'm comfortable in pestering them for updates hahaha.)
    Wahahaha, well I've been pestering him too. But he says well he doesn't know what to react to. He promises not to leave the RP though... He's just waiting for something to... well react to. Currently he's character is sleeping at the basement of the school. hahahaha

I'll pester him some more for you!

Hahahaha
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hallu everyone! I managed to stop by! I apologize for being inactive these past few weeks.. Things have been a bit hectic.

BTW, I'm curious about everyone's next move in this RP.. I've read people's recent entries and I'm wondering what you have in store for your characters. You don't have to reveal TOO MUCH (since I do know some players who'd rather keep their plans to themselves hehehe).

I just want to find out everyone's next action after this.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, you know. Once Seda wakes up (if she ever gets to the infirmary), there should be some screaming. Some tossing of furniture. A few bodily threats. All directed at the medics, of course.

As for long-term, I haven't planned anything too big yet. *sits and waits*

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Talli, we'll see how it goes.. I think I'll be waiting for people to regroup after the HQ attack (Everybody wakes up, how's about that?)

Dun worry, I'll be thinking of something for you character. If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Yea i_say_sabotage is back. We have been missing you.

My plans:

Karn - Deal with loosing his legs and the strange behaviour of his nightmare.

Jace - Who knows what Jace thinks. Just lock up your favorate NCP's and don't let them near him.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I really haven't had anything planned, I guess I'll just go post by post until something comes up.

P.S. Jace is my favorite Vagrant

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Valk: Yay! Glad to be able to post once again! (Though still sort of busy.. Hopefully, this coming August, I won't be as much)

@ kei: I'll think of something for you to do! No time to slack! (even if uh... Duo IS a bit injured on the Jace fight hehe.. OKAY then, you can slack hehe)

Anyone who's heard from Rem_Nightfall? Is he still active?

++

I'd like to thank the people who kept on posting during my absence. It made me feel great that the RP still pushed on (even if it was only a lil bit ><), though I wasn't there to annoy people to update. I heart you guys.

I am concerned with the sudden lack of members though.. They havent dropped me a note or any kind of hoohah, so I'm not sure if I should control their characters, kill them off or just wait for their post. I ask you guys about your "plans" so I would know the direction I should drive the next chapter to.. such as giving out roles and stuff, or if I should introduce a new character, a new mystery to solve, a sudden death, blah...

Here's a request: I know it's a bit hard to change the way things are now, but from now on, can we describe Guardians, Vagrants, Ferals and the like as something the "world" doesn't (want to) know? Let's say they're rumors.. THey "might" exist bu it's not necessarily full-blown knowledge that they do. People "think" they exist as much as Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. Guardians, are therefore, a secret society for the government. This will make better sense since not everyone SHOULD know about Guardians and how they operate. The matter should be undisclosed to the public..

(Why? Because I plan to introduce a nosy character who will investigate the Guardians... and he/she is thoroughly convinced it's actually the Government/Guardians fault Nightmares run rampant in our world -- of course, in the normal world, he/she is considered an over-zealous crackpot with a head up in the clouds. He or she (most probably a she) will be on your trail, so in addition to keeping the city safe, you have to conceal your true identity. DUM DUM DUM! Maybe you guys should start designing costumes WAHAHA.)

++

Btw, I'd like to request the Guardians to hold a meeting in HQ now. It's about time for you guys to regroup, dontcha think?
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 07-20-2009 at 10:33 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The sudden drop of people is DDD:

A meeting in HQ sounds good. Let's see... Several injured people, a guy who just lost his legs and a doctor who just spent the night in a creepy house. This is gonna be fuuuun. XD

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol I agree. I'm trying to think what I should post next, any ideas?

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How good is Duo at playing Blackjack? XD

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When it comes to card games, Duo is an ace. XD (Kinda dumb I know, but don't ruin it!)

I MADE IT.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This means I could enter with my character. The man who has no fear. Should I just walk into HQ unscathed?
    Cause he was like on some island vacation? tee hee that would be hilarious.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Ahh, I like the new character, Sab.

I'm going to have Piers take Melinda where she wants to go (where she feels most secure) and then check on Glaiza. Might have to insert the Guardian meeting in between if it comes up sooner rather than later.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Piers has gotta look out for his girls, after all. :P

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Talli : Lol at the Piers comment

@ Pandemic Doll : Actually, it IS a great time to enter your character, now more than ever.

@ Kei : Blackjack hm? Sounds interesting.. I dunno.. I still like the car wash idea.. HAHA kidding... WAIT! I just suddenly got the card-games-ace joke! WAHAHA (so slow...)
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 07-21-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Talli View Post
    Piers has gotta look out for his girls, after all. :P
    True, and it keeps him pretty busy.

Piers will head to Guardian HQ next, and though Seda, Harue, and Duo will have to recover, we can regroup a bit at the same time if there are no objections.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

I was wondering if when the meeting in HQ starts it can be in the day. I have a plan for it but it needs to be day time.

And don't worry no one will die you can trust me
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Fine by me; if no one else has a problem with it, it seems like it should be morning soon anyway (Piers commented on arriving at the hospital very late, "after visiting hours").

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Between Melinda, Glaiza and Mathilda, it's like we have "Piers' Angels"! :O

During the day sounds fine. *is just waiting for it to turn to day before having Seda wake up*

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Talli: I think you mean "Madeleine" not Mathilda, lol! "Piers' Angels!" Now that's another smashing good RP right there hahaha!

@ kei_of_the_flame (from your last post): Wow, IV ripping is just so popular nowadays.. hahaha... BTW, I would just like to say I'm a Duo x Seda fan hehehe (No biggie, I just like their character dynamics s'all and I hope nobody minds when I start using evil GM powers... HAHAHA! I'm just kidding. I know I shouldn't. *sideway glance*)

++

Is Rem_Nightfall still active in the forum? I like his characters but he hasn't posted in a while... He hasn't contacted me either. Can somebody make sure?

Shirosaki_Hichigo, I think it's about time your character woke up from his beauty sleep and kick some ***... Or I might consider kicking yours (lol). janajee, do inform Hichigo about it. Thanks!

Regarding the Guardian Meeting, please acknowledge the new, youngest member of the Guardians, Chibi Angel-chan. She's been holding up on her own without anyone to interact with her, and people should very well do (She carries with her some vital information you shouldn't miss out hehe *wink*)

++

Also, a quick question to forumers in general.. Mozion Ironwill (my brother), has given me control of his account. He even gave me the password and everything. It couldnt be helped cos I jut forced him to join the RP to get more people (Yeah he joined and NEVER POSTED A DAMN THING. GAhhh. Pesky scumbutt.)

Anyway, I was wondering if I can log on through that account and control his character (so I can edit his (one lousy) post), purely for RP reasons.

Will this be against the rules? Should I ask the moderator or any the higher ups for their blessing? Or should I just make a televised public announcement declaring that: HEY Mozion Ironwill and i_say_sabotage are the same person *cue mysterious music here*!

(Wow, it feels like a superhero identity revelation for a moment there)
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 07-25-2009 at 05:01 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Sab: GACCCK! So sorry! XD My mind was kind of fuzzy at the time...

"Good morning, Angels."
    "Good morning, Piers~"

Everyone's ripping their IVs these days. :P IVs are for the weak! Literally, people. Also: Lolz, a ship is born!

Oo, another character. Maybe you should ask the mods about that particular fact. I don't think it's against the rules, but we should just be sure. ^_^

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    Regarding the Guardian Meeting, please acknowledge the new, youngest member of the Guardians, Chibi Angel-chan. She's been holding up on her own without anyone to interact with her, and people should very well do (She carries with her some vital information you shouldn't miss out hehe *wink*)
    No problem. In my last post I had Piers ask an upper-level tech (one who would presumably have access to information on new, dispatched Guardians) to contact two missing Guardians who were said to be on their way to HQ. This was in regards to Chibi's character and Pandemic's character.

So, if they want to jump in now, they can just say they were contacted about an upcoming meeting at HQ by that tech. I realize Pandemic's character, Allen, was supposed to have known some of the Guardians prior to this, and we can easily work that in. If Chibi and Pandemic would like us to have our characters come get them (via the "rescue party" that believes they got intercepted by a nightmare or two...or twenty), that is no problem.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information