AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1188

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

The final boss should probably be:
    1. the reason why the town is so full of Nightmares.
    2. have more than just one kind of power, so it could take on everyone at the same time.
    3. something or someone everyone should want to keep for themselves because it keeps a lot of power.

I think it should be a person?

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

That sounds like a good idea!!! I was thinking that Valk's character Jace would be perfect for becoming the final boss since Jace and Thanatos are evil enough to do that but its just a random idea though. If anyone has any other suggestions then please say what's on your mind

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seems he fits the part well! I haven't seen Valk around for a while though. Last I heard, I think he has work?

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if I have to kidnap him to finish this I will and I'll give him a pie for being cooperative lol

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

rofl xD Let's team up. I think he's somewhere in England. I'll drive the van, you can subdue him.
    We can also hound Magic Cards stores and see if they know anyone who goes by the name Valkarma.

BTW, Happy Halloween everyone! ^^

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Happy Halloween to you, too, Sols! Personally, I think maybe we could have a little bit of a war maybe, everyone fighting who they want as an act of Vengeance or just cause they want to be the next hero to rise. Yeah, I know it's stupid but it's an idea.

BTW, This is Christine Daae a.k.a Chinatsu, Arcelia, and Damian
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sounds like a good idea. The RP is going to end in an epic battle, which was Sab's plan from the beginning. I gathered a few requests, though:
    1. We finish this arc.
    2. We don't rush it.

To those who are here, (so far it looks like Rogue, Infinita, Luka, Kei, Talli and me) which of your characters will be involved in the epic battle?
    We can start planning based on these characters' motives, powers and capabilities. Oh, it will be easy to have people join in the battle later on, in the case they come back. It will be a flexible plot, so no worries.
    I can have one Guardian, Cerise, to fight. That is, after she gets a bath. Haha~

--
    The GM and Co-GMs seem to be out of action. Has anyone heard from Valk?
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-06-2010 at 02:53 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Hey everyone; sorry about the delay. Since 4 October, my free hours during the week have been cut by 10. But school is in the home stretch, if a month can be considered as such, so we’ll make it work. I’m sure disappearing at the same time as Valk didn’t help our case that we’re not actually hunting Nessie together.

Ahh, it seems that plans are in the making! This is fantastic. Again, it shows the dedication you all have, and I can’t thank you enough for it. Things promise to become very, very interesting. As far as my Piers is concerned, the Piers-Jigsaw-Theo arc is in its dénouement, so things are about to change there, too. Looking forward to what all of you come up with, and in regards to the PM, I’ll return it ASAP.

Sols has the reins, so let’s give ample encouragement as we see this thing through; this well-made RPG is in very capable hands. And a big shout-out for the regular posters, because you are the ichor in this RPG’s veins.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Remember, I have a guardian as well(Ace Whitefang) so he can help in the epic battle with Cerise. As for Rod, Zen, Ozman, and Styx they will realize that something huge is coming and will help in any way they can. I can already tell that this final battle will be the best fight we've ever been in

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

I have a Watcher, that can stand by possibly help in the sidelines (Audience: And Fail! ME: Shut up...) and a Vagrant who will probably screw everything up. So Yea...heh heh
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

I really wouldn't know how to get any of my characters into this at all.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Strange times.

I can't apologise enough for disappearing on you all. It appears now was a good time to get back when I have.

I will be straight with you all and say I have no guarantee that I will be able to post as regular as I use to. I will however try to uphold me Co-GM status and help you all as best I can with the information Sab left me.

My reasons for my disappearance I can't say. Not in such a public place where anyone could read. But regardless Ii'm lucky to still be alive and with everything that has happened to me I'm still not fully recovered yet. Another disappearing act could be just around the corner. I have no idea. But again I will try. It's all I can do for now.

But that said it doesn't mean I'm not on the road to recovery and unless I stray again, I will make an effort to return to this place at a regular pace.

I beg for your forgiveness and apologise again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@Valk: Apology unneeded, but accepted nonetheless. Though a lot in your post concerns me, I’m taking your word for it that you’re well for the time being and I’m thrilled to see you back. Of course, that’s a pretty large understatement.

@Kei: Though it’s definitely awkward for me to switch gears on such a serious point, I do want to address Kei’s concern here. You’re currently in an arc, and Piers is finishing up one as well. You’ve got time to finish, so don’t worry; once the arc concludes we’ll figure out what to do for the end, as I have to figure in Piers’s part as well. So we’re in the same boat, and I want to dispel your worries on the point. Someone like you will figure it out as well, I’m confident, and I’ll help in any way I can.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When I saw from the thread page that a certain Valkarma had posted in the OOC thread, I went, "OH MY GOD!"

Welcome back! I'd tackleglomp you but I'm afraid I might break something.

What are your and Kei's plans with the Main Guardian HQ plot? Please work things out together, if you can, quickly before you have to go ninja on us again.

Kei, I don't see how Von and Hex can't get involved?

--

First of all, nothing will be finalized without Sab's approval. I'll stand by this rule.

So I'm guessing we're going to have a big battle with at least two Guardians, four Vagrants, one Watcher, one Feral. Ace, Cerise, Rod, Ozman, Meril, Arcelia, Chinatsu and Landy. (Did I leave out anyone?)

For now it might be best to decide about how we'll get our characters in the right place, at the right time, with a vicious reason to fight.

Would it be all right to plan the events based on what drives the characters? That'd be more fun and more realistic, I think. You know your characters best. Mind asking them for me:

For what reason, event, person would they risk everything for to protect, save or destroy?

--

I just PM'ed the Force that I was talking about, the one Rogue happened to mention. It's raring and ready for a good final battle. It's the reason a lot of innocent townspeople are getting Nightmares. It is extremely capable and will cause a lot of damage to infrastructure. With respect to Sab's plans, let's refer to it as the Vortex.
    Would a final battle involving the Vortex somehow be fine with everyone?
    As far as I know (and I know little) the Vortex can:
    1. Levitate
    2. Cause temporary blindness to everyone around it (That would be a cool situation to fight in.)
    3. Etc.

(Have you guys guessed who it is yet? Clue: It's the 12th person.)

--

Also, where should we hold the fight? Can we agree to a place that would be like a lasertag battleground? Lol, you know, one that has a lot of unexpected things and places we could use to attack or defend? Here's the map again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	map2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	34409

--

Cross, doesn't Piers have an event to finish with Glaiza? You should probably use Thomasai or Yorick instead. If you need someone to do that dirty job, I could offer Aiden and Theo to get involved.

Oh lol, I had to Google 'ichor'.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-08-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Ichor means blood of the gods, or something to that effect? Hahaha, Nerd.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

I don't know whats going on. =D
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a watcher besides my vagrant but I believe we can leave her out unless you need her in some form? :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Hey, this is somewhat dejavu-ish.. But I'm back! (again).

I reread the recent comments in the OOC and I like the Battle Royale type ending. That would be uber coolness... (more on this later)

@Kei: The explaning: Simply put, a lot of things got in the way and I have to admit, I began to prioritize those rather than the RPG. I was caught up in a lot of stress, opportunities, excitement, etc, etc.. and when I finally got the inkling to gather my wits, a lot of time has already passed and there was this feeling of shame to visit animeforum/the RP for fear of abandoning you guys.. Haha :'( So I'm really sorry if I was out for a while. Darn Life got in the way. >_<

(If that excuse doesn't work, we can always pretend I was mugged by a giant penguin during my lengthy expedition of the Antartic hahaha...)

++

The Plot so Far

Now I can see that you guys have been planning how to wrap the RP up (thanks Sols).I agree with this. I had a lot of plans for the RP, but as you can see, things have been quite bogged down and a lot of players are now inactive. I really do have to thank all those people who remained loyal to the RP all these time. Man, you guys are AMAZING. I had expected people to abandon the RP a long time ago... with nothing short of a glimmer from the damn GM (or even most of the co-GMs), but you pushed it through and I somehow have to repay you guys by making this ending great. It's the least I can do, really.

So, *cracks knuckles* let's plan things out.

This is the 3rd and final arc. I like the idea of a Battle Royale kind of thing, where we pit characters against other characters. I also like the Epilogue idea. I am brewing a plot point which will loosely connect the last arc and this one. It still needs some brainstorming but hopefully, it will all go smoothly.

I would need:

1. A roll call of the players still active or willing to post regularly for this last arc

2. A list of characters that are still available for the plot (even ones with inactive users), and their current status

3. After this is done, I'd like a discussion held in the OOC, like a general meeting of players where we will decide who must and will DIE in this RPG. Note that I said "must". Death of a character should not be left up to "I don't mind my character dying" or "I don't want my character to die". This discussion will take place so we can all throw ideas as writers, deciding the fate of our characters for the sake of the storyline.

You can suggest your character or even another character (whom you do not control), to die. You can also refute it. If you'd like to request character death, back up your claim.

4. When this discussion is done and we're still all friends (lol), I will introduce a new arc that will wrap up the roles. You know the drill. I will send the appropriate PM's to discuss with everyone their roles, just like the good old days. When the tasks are handed out, it's up to the players to make the unfold.

5. The Co-GMs will be advised about everybody's roles, but are not obligated. Anyone willing to help out (like, forwarding the plot or handling an inactive user's character) are most welcome. This, as our final arc, will be done with everybody's participation. Let's work together and keep track of our characters ourselves.

++

This is all for now, ladies and gents. Thank you for a great run. I missed you guys and I missed RP-ing. (I missed it so much that it might not be my last *wink wink*).

Comments and suggestions are most welcome (throwing pie at my face is also recommended.. as long as it's peach-mango flavor hahaha). Anyway, I will await everyone's response.

*bows*

From your whack-in-the-head GM,
    Sabotage

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have this awesome idea. We could do a reversal of roles or moral standards? Like say, Cerise truly hates Vagrants so much she won't hesitate to kill innocent Vagrants and Ferals because she believes it's right. That way she can target both Meril and Rod, or Ozman, or Luka's characters and we have a Battle Royale.

Oh Sab, I'm friends with that giant penguin. xD He says he'll be happy to return your wallet if you'd like to join him for tea and peach-mango pie.

Since it's the ending I don't think there's any reason to hide any secret plans anymore, lol!

Aiden/Theo
    Role: Feral
    Place: Hospital
    Status: Unconscious. There is also a dead nurse on the floor. / In the Rostov mansion, terribly wounded and fighting to stay conscious through sheer willpower.
    Notes: Would someone like to adopt Aiden and secure a nice, safe future for him? Otherwise, I'll go as I originally planned. I'll have Aiden die while letting Theo live on. Maybe Aiden could perish protecting him if he thinks he's his real brother?

Cerise/Cirocco
    Role: Guardian
    Place: Guardian HQ
    Notes: If someone would like to die, I'd like for Cerise to kill someone. Then she'll lose her powers and become just a normal person. Cirocco is free to become someone else's Nightmare.

OH man it would be great if one person (Vortex maybe?) was suddenly 'sucking in' people's Nightmares because s/he's so powerful. Then Cirocco could go to that person.

Madeleine/Jigsaw
    Role: Feral? I think she's more like a Vagrant
    Place: Rostov Mansion
    Notes: I'd like for someone to find and save Madeleine and secure a nice, safe future for her in the epilogue. Jigsaw could very well go to Piers.

I know you and Cross both asked for the RP to finish nicely and not to rush the ending. But if no one's around even a rushed ending isn't even possible. So may I propose that we just finish this quickly and cleanly? At the very least, I just wanted to kill the RP kindly. It's just so heartbreaking to see it fade.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

could someone fill me in on what's happening?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Sols: I like the idea and Ozman will die as planned since he has a terminal illness that can't be cured. I don't know about Rod or Ace just yet but I'll let you guys know something

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Oh man, I'm back for the time being.

My days have been mega busy due to work, school, and just life itself. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I'm really glad other people have been posting so that this rp doesn't die. All of Sab's and everyone else's hard work would go to waste. I apologize that I'm not going to be able to post more regularly but I'll try whenever I have the time and ability. You guys are awesome!!!

<3 Shobu

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Still lost guys. ;-; (fyi if you didn't know, I'm changeofcolor but I changed my name. >.>)
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

*raises hand*

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rogue, so we'll have an Ozman-Cerise battle? xD Where should we have it? I'll have her head to where the fight will be as soon as we decide where. Ah right, and how might the death of Rod's mentor affect the way he views Guardians? :O We could probably use it for his reason to fight later on?

Gazkul and Red (so will I call you Red or CoC?) the RP is just going to end by reaching its finale. I suggested a huge battle in the park involving most everyone vs. the Vortex. (It's this big awesome powerhouse with more Nightmare powers than the all the Guardians have put together.) Some will defend it, some will try to destroy it. So we're in the process of getting the characters in one place for that finale battle and also giving them a reason to fight.
    As far as I know, the Vortex can levitate and induce blindness. I was asking the others for suggestions on other possible powers too. What do you think?

Shobu, Cross, can I ask a special request from Mama? Please save Piers from the Rostov mansion? Otherwise, Theo will kill him. xD I like Mama. And she's somehow connected to Thomasai/Loki, right? Perfect grounds for saving him. Do you think this will work?

Just between BFFs... TALLI! *tackleglomps* xD I ended up finishing that ice cream outside of class, lol.

Everyone, could we maybe reach the RP finale as soon as possible while people have the time to give it?

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Well, if anyone's wondering, both Seda and Marcelo are interacting with the GM's characters. Haha...

Just direct them wherever, I'll just go with the flow.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information