AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 44 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I really don't have a right to welcome you back so warmly seeing as I've had some sporadic absences, but either way-Welcome back!!! XD

I have to apologize for my neglect of the rp, but I've been kinda busy with work and school, but things are calming down so if you guys allow me to, I'd like to take another stab at being consistent with posting.

I'll post sometime tomorrow, hopefully I don't get a cold shoulder, but I totally understand if I do. I feel like I'm annoying people with my disappearances and comebacks.

Also, my friend just signed up for AF and he's under the username Pinegraple72 and he wants to sign up for this rpg. It's not too late to sign up right?

Now I'm gonna go try and catch up with you guys. Yet again, good to have you back Talli. ^_^
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 04-10-2010 at 12:20 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@Shobu: By all means, stab away, and don't worry about apologies; I think it's understood by everyone here that life happens! At any rate, you're certainly welcome back.

As for your friend, I think it's fine for him to join, barring any problems in his character's profile (which can be fixed relatively quickly, as we've seen before). No deadline/cutoff has been set as of yet, and if his character is a go then he'll be fine (Sab, if you need any help in the approval or anything else I stand at the ready).

@Valk: You can expect a preliminary summary from me by Saturday.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for understanding Cross, you just made my day. ^_^

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Hey, Shobu! No worries, school and work (and other offline things) are totally valid reasons for being absent. I know I went on hiatus from the RP because of a few school-related things (which was a big slap to the face, honestly. *shakes fist at math*).

Welcome back! And looking forward to your friend joining the RP! ^^

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

my internet access is very low, otherwise I would have been posted. Some person hit a power pole, haha, but there were no injuries.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am feeling a bit under the weather. I'll try to post before this weekend.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I kinda got a bit of writer's block for Ozman's post. I'll think of something later

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well everyone, we have yet another reason to celebrate:

Talli is a year older today!

Happy Birthday, Talli!

(Finally got someone's b-day wish in on time...)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Well everyone, we have yet another reason to celebrate:

Talli is a year older today!

Happy Birthday, Talli!

(Finally got someone's b-day wish in on time...)
    Is this true!?

yay *fetches shotgun*

I'm sorry very proud of you Talli *wipes a tear from eye. Loads shotgun...slowly*

We need to do something fun to celebrate *points shotgun*...oh wait *drops shotgun*

Sorry I was in a Jace mode there. You know killing is fun kinda mode. No harm done though.

Anyways... Happy B-Day! Now to get the ballons and explosives...or maybe just the ballons.

Happy B-Day again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Dear Talli,

Wait for it...

BANZAAIIII!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

I told you this already, but I would have gone absolutely insane without you. Life has a way of sending you the exact kind of person you need when you're most in need, and there you are! Thank you for all the encouragements, the advices, the reprimanding, and the Glee episodes.

Most of all, thank you for the moments when you make it feel like life is full of awesome.

Don't stop belieeevin'!
    -Sols

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Cross: Thank you! (And thank God for timezones! XD)

@Valk: O________O XD Thank you! (Whee, explosives! 8D)

@Sols: *rolls around with gifs* *hugs* Thank you again and again! 8D

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Happy Birthday Talli!

May life always give you happiness, good health, luck and joy. It's been a pleasure meeting you and RPing alongside you in this thread of awesomeness. *bows*

I baked you a cake!

Enjoy your cavities and hope you have a good one! *hugs*

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

I'm going to start showing my nightmare's speech in white, I feel like it's hard to tell who is speeking.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It's really hard to jump in at the moment...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post
    It's really hard to jump in at the moment...

If your having trouble just tell me where you want to join in, with who and such and I'll try to sort something out for you. Just PM the details, if any you could ust want anywhere, and I'll get working on it as soon as I can.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

What do I do if both Haure and Glaiza seem to have dropped off the face of the planet? ;-;
    And also, Landy sent Piers a text message a couple of pages back. >.>
    ^-^;
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 04-25-2010 at 01:49 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    What do I do if both Haure and Glaiza seem to have dropped off the face of the planet? ;-;
    And also, Landy sent Piers a text message a couple of pages back. >.>
    ^-^;
    I'm not sure what you can do. Maybe hope they land in pillows?

Best bet is just wait a little longer, we can't help it if we can't post but so I'm sure they have reason. Wait a while more, if they dont post then we will have to think of something.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 04-25-2010 at 02:11 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@CoC: Sorry for the delay! I was working out the time difference that was created while Hyrez and Piers were interacting, and now the people involved in this specific arc are decided on what to do initially, so Piers is back in action and has returned your text.

I know Janajee's Glaiza should be back in just a little while, and I'm thinking the same will happen with Harue.

Does this help? And does anyone else have any questions?

Lastly, Valk and I are still putting together a summary, and we're in the preliminary stages right now.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Cross- It's no problem. I can't reply yet anyway, as I'll be waiting for a while longer to see if Glaiza/Harue post. =\
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not sure when I will be able to reply. I am in a tight situation right now.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

omg I've got a great joke:

Q: Which Guardian is red all over, breathes fire and helped save China?
    A: Mushu!

*cricket*
    All right, all right. Man you people are hard to please...
    --
    And BTW!

(Having a) Life is great! xD
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 04-30-2010 at 10:49 AM.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

*crickets*

Uh, I laughed Sols. :3 *pats*

I was wondering if anyone would let me draw their character, because I've hit an artist's block. I can't seem to shake it off so I thought I'd just draw random pictures and it'd be nice to have a description to work with.

I know that most people have provided a picture to go along with their profiles but I thought that...uhm... *lowers head*
    Last edited by Minyrama; 05-03-2010 at 06:27 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooh, sounds cool, Miny. ;D

Speaking of character art, Sols drew me a great picture of Seda for my birthday. <3 T'was awesome!

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Minyrama View Post
    *crickets*

Uh, I laughed Sols. :3 *pats*

I was wondering if anyone would let me draw their character, because I've hit an artist's block. I can't seem to shake it off so I thought I'd just draw random pictures and it'd be nice to have a description to work with.

I know that most people have provided a picture to go along with their profiles but I thought that...uhm... *lowers head*
    Sure after all I only use profile picture as a base. The character is always different in my mind.

So stick that head back up and smile

NOTE:
    Also just wondering which Guardians are still in service.
    Yes that right, Roll call for guardians. Who is still here?

Karn is still present. Unconcious and undiscovered in his office in HQ.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    NOTE:
    Also just wondering which Guardians are still in service.
    Yes that right, Roll call for guardians. Who is still here?

Karn is still present. Unconcious and undiscovered in his office in HQ.
    Piers DeFoe is still active, and is presently in the Rostov Private Estate, Mansion 1, where everything is perfectly under control. Kinda.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information