AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 41 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Aw man! Anyone care for an interaction in the hospital? =D Just stroll right in and I can have Cerise greet you.

Infinita, I'm quite glad that it has xD

Hm, Sab, Lelouch and Light are also quite different in my opinion: (lol, Major Spoiler alert)

In essence, Light died because he tried to become god by judging the world. Winning was everything to him. Light became nothing the moment he lost and to prove it, he even did that pathetic crawling-on-the-floor-like-some-dying-worm drama. (His last word being, "Shi-." That best describes him at that time, I believe.)

Lelouch took the psychological blame for the Empire's sins to the grave with him, so the long-oppressed Japanese people could forgive and move on. Lelouch sacrificed himself willingly and with dignity. And at the end he died with everyone believing he was a tyrant - even Nunnaly wouldn't have known if she hadn't touched his hand. Winning wasn't Lelouch's goal, but a better world for his beloved sister.

Light forced his own justice on others while Lelouch sought peace. Lelouch, in my humble opinion, is the better man. I also get the feeling he'll treat a girl with more respect than Light ever will.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia View Post
    It would be funny if CC, Kallen, and Shirley all got pregnant.
    O___________________O

... Won't Lelouch get tired every night?
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-23-2010 at 12:07 PM. Reason: hope this doesn't break the PG13 barrier xD

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post
    Aw man! Anyone care for an interaction in the hospital? =D Just stroll right in and I can have Cerise greet you.
    I could interact with you! After all I am the patient in the hospital.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

@ Sols
    Your difference between Light and Lelouch is exactly right. To be honest, it bothers me when people compare them.
    And no, Lelouch doesn't get tired. He just sleeps all day and makes Sayoko take over at that time, so he can be busy at night....
    What's wrong with me???

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

*Sigh* I'm going to have to move on without Blue. (I'm really sorry Bluuee!!!) Alanna's been inactive for too long.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Light was a deranged man who sought to become something he's not and he paid for it. The shinigami that was with Light even stated that he would take Light's life before anyone else would. He killed him when he realized that Light would probably be in prison for a long time so he took it upon himself to end it all.

Lelouch was a pretender, meaning he wanted to look like a tyrant so that everyone would hate him but in actuality he wanted to make the world better. He killed his brother and one of his sisters in the process, he even killed his own parents but he did it to achieve peace afterward. His death was a sad experience but he did it so the Japanese would be free and so Nunnally could live in a better world.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post
    *Sigh* I'm going to have to move on without Blue. (I'm really sorry Bluuee!!!) Alanna's been inactive for too long.
    Same here. She's been really busy lately. I'm posting tomorrow.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

@Sols: Woo hoo... Serves me right for finishing neither anime hahaha. (Yep, I didn't finish Death Note or Code Geass so I apologize if I offended the Lelouch fans with my lack of knowledge).

But they do feel the same to me, Lelouch is a better character, no doubt about it.. But there's just something about Lelouch I can't like. His anger, his tactics, his attitude, his relationships with the other characters.. Even his relationship with his sister looks a bit unnatural to me.

I might going at this with a more detached view of the anime (more like a critique), since I think the creators meant him to be a rather unlikable hero until the end (as you can see from so many Lelouch haters, the tactic seem to work). In the end, they revealed that he's not really horrible, as a sort of saving grace for the anime, instilling a good impression and a nice twist to the anti-hero.

Still, I haven't watched it in depth (only like 10 eps) and I only read Deathnote until L's death, so my views are shallow at best. Feel free to ignore me hahahaha.

++

And I have to apologize for not posting this week. I'm really sorry but I would have to excuse myself until this week is over. It's been really hectic. I'm going to give some of my characters to other players so the RP can go on without me.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope no one was waiting for me. I have had no internet for the past few days. The people we get internet from decided not to tell anyone that there tower was down and so, being a college student, I went without a few things for a few days but now I can catch up on everything.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Sabotage
    Actually, I've never seen a Lelouch hater in my life. Maybe the very few Suzaku fans out there. Most people hate Suzaku with a passion. Anyway, I hated Lelouch until the second season. I thought he was a bit like Light until that part. I know they wanted you to like him.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey Infinita! Glad to have you back.

Lol, Rolo. That's what smart people do - have other people do the work for them. Though if Lelouch does in this case, he'd be the one at the losing end, won't he?
    ... um, let's just stop talking about this? o_o"

Sab, I know a few people who quit reading after L's death. Which is sad because his 'kids'/successors are interesting. Hey, did you know that the original design for Near was meant for Mello, and Mello's was meant for Near? They got them mixed up in the character proposal stage. But it was approved anyway, so the artist just went along with it. Life would be so different if they didn't get mixed up.

Exactly, Rogue. I thought he only had one sister?

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Sols: It's Nunnally, Euphie, and that other purple haired girl who leads the elite squad of nightmare, her name is Cornelia. He also has two brothers named clovis and schniezel
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 02-25-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

@ Rogue: Royal Family of Britannia includes: Charles Zi, Marianne Vi, Odysseus eu, Guinevere su, Schneizel el, Cornelia li, Clovis la, Euphemia li, Carline le, Lelouch vi, and Nunnally vi.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

didn't know his parents names, thanks for telling me

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Sab, I can't go any further with my part without Valk, So.................... Do your GM thinking thing and think.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

I'm back and really sorry again.

As it is I've recently learned hospitals don't let you go until they are sure you are no longer dying. Even then you have to go back for check ups.

It's good to see that this Rp is still keeping strong though I must admit the OOC thread has changed into a sudden Code Geass fan thread.

Again I'm sorry being missing. I've got nothing witty to say about it since it was a horrid experience I hope never happens again.
    But it's past for now. And I'm back to this Roleplay.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

What happened?

AND I HOPE YOU'RE ALL BETTER NOW!

We missed you, honestly we have.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

VALK,I thought you had died really. I was thinking if anybody would go MIA it wouldn't be you. See, when you ask Sab to do something she does it before she even sees what you're asking. Great Gming

I MADE IT.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Valk!

*Rubs eyes*

Valk!!

I knew you wouldn't go looking for Nessie without me. I'm very sorry about the terms of your absence, though. That does not, however, stifle our excitement at your much-awaited return, my good man; welcome back, Valk!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Holy Heavens!

Valkarma!

This is a cause for celebration.

Welcome Back!

And may the full force of the smileys compel you not to disappear on us again.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would ask all of you to stop.
    I don't deserve any of this kind of welcome back.
    So if you would. Please don't.

@Janajee: I hope you understand when I say that I'm not quite ready to talk about what has happened. I'll maybe tell you all one day but for now I'm just focussing on recovering.

@Keioftheflame
    I will posts some time in the next few days. I'm sorry for delaying you. I would have understood if you had just moved on without me.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

I would post, but I'm not sure how to do this Nightmare thing, lol....
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naa, I couldn't move on without you. You're the creme of the crop.

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dearest Nightmare Hunters,

I have to take another hiatus. Seriously. I'm losing it. Someone read my paper and went, "OMG I can do something like this with my brain at 10%"
    To which I replied, "I'm running on 5% man. Five percent. T_T"
    To which they replied, "You know you only use 25% of your brain? The rest of it is just fat."
    To which we had a reverent pause.

See you all on March 27th!
    *skedaddles*

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xXPainful SmilexX View Post
    I would post, but I'm not sure how to do this Nightmare thing, lol....
    What is it your struggling to understand? Is it any point in perticular?
    Just ask away and I'll try to explain it as best I can.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information