AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

That will be fine valk lol

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Do I smell inactivity? o______o Where are the three characters supposed to be locked in an epic battle of the good and the ambitious?

Bless you, Sean. I missed you. *laughs*

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Inactivity? It does seem a little quiet.

But I believe they will have there reasons for not being able to post Sab.

Me I'm still waiting for day time. Then I can unlease the new Jace.

Also Karn is still waiting for Alanna.

But no matter the quietness I will always be here. Love the roleplay too much not to be. I'm sure many of you would say the same .
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually i would agree I used to post here a lot till i had to leave due to internet problems. But i love rping it's a thing I'm good at.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    But no matter the quietness I will always be here. Love the roleplay too much not to be. I'm sure many of you would say the same .
    I absolutely agree.

And, at those involved in the fight, I'm close to you now, but out of sight and earshot (as described in my last post in the RPG thread), so it's not likely I'll know about it. I've enjoyed it, by the way!

Lastly, I'd like to openly thank Janajee for breaking me into a new genre; it would've been a blunder without her.

To everyone else, I'm very much looking forward to the complex developments we have going on.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

I'm still here. Just waiting for Kei or TRD to post...

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Every one is waiting for some one to post

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I'm here, just waiting for Kei to post.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

posting now, sorry been busy I was going to post yesterday but when I got done the Computer went down.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    Bless you, Sean. I missed you. *laughs*
    As I have missed writing Sean's lengthy POVs. Hahahaha. It's Sean's turn, wheeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Lastly, I'd like to openly thank Janajee for breaking me into a new genre; it would've been a blunder without her.
    Hahaha, I say you did pretty well yourself.

Congratulations to Piers and Glaiza and their successful date! Yay!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pretty surprising no one interrupted it i thought for sure Dark or nespa would interrupt the date. But i was wrong. though i think none of the other dates (if there are any more with other people) will go so well.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If it's important to the plot and/or development of the characters, I'm sure it could be left alone.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And yes, the Piers-Glaiza pair-up have been discussed by the players beforehand. It's not gratuitous (meaning, it's absolutely part of the plot, so there is a reason why these two characters are together. And that reason is...

TO ANNOY THE BEEGEES OUT OF SEAN!! AHAHAHA! Kidding :P)

Anyway, good job to Cross and janajee! Cross, I really like Piers romantic side and kudos to janajee for balancing Sean and Glaiza's POV's. It was done really well!

EDIT: I just read the recent posts, and when Piers said "Oh, my guy's so intense!" I just had to laugh real hard! WAHAHAHAAHHA! ALAVET!

@Ikazuchi: Hahaha... I must say I agree... I imagine this will be their first and last perfect date together. Things are expected to be more complicated for the lovebirds *evil GM cackle* >: D

++

To everyone,

I just realized, we've been running for around 5 months already! Can you believe it? I can't believe it! (d'oh!) And for sure, this RPG couldn't have survived without the awesome players who kept it alive through inactivity, lack of inspiration and tight schedules.

AW! Time for a group hug!

*cricket, cricket*

No huh?
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 10-15-2009 at 09:10 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    To everyone,

I just realized, we've been running for around 5 months already! Can you believe it? I can't believe it! (d'oh!) And for sure, this RPG couldn't have survived without the awesome players who kept it alive through inactivity, lack of inspiration and tight schedules.

AW! Time for a group hug!

*cricket, cricket*

No huh?
    Group Hug?... GROUP HUG!!! Yay

*grabs rope and catches everyone and ties them together*

Yea group hug *hugs emprisoned members*

Lets prove that we can make this another RPG that reaches it ending instead of just falling off to inactivity.

Go us...another group hug

*gets more rope so he can catch those that escaped*
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Group Hug?... GROUP HUG!!! Yay

*gets more rope so he can catch those that escaped*
    Nuthin' like one giant sadist group hug to make you feel cozy, is what I say! Hahaha!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ewwwww Group hugssss D: Night needs to be over.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*rolls around in warm fuzzies*

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ikazuchi View Post
    Ewwwww Group hugssss D: Night needs to be over.
    Everyone loves Group hugs don't deny it.

We just have to be patient for day to come. It will come

On another note Ikazuchi must be hitting himself when he sees that he has both resuced and left in his house the guy who is causing the Guardians a lot of trouble. He he

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As far as Ikazuchi is concerned Jace is out cold so no point in staying and watching over him.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A concerned note: Talli, kei of the flame, The Rogue Devil... You guys are getting left behind. The time in the RP is flying by and most of the characters are already describing late evening. Your fight started around late afternoon. At this point, somebody should be tired/exhausted already. I'm concerned that midnight's gonna arrive and the fight's still going on. That would be quite awkward. Please talk this over amongst yourselves.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Apologies, Sab. Since it's the boys' fight now, Seda and Vidar are sitting this out until the fight begins to wind down between them. Hence, I'm not posting. Mainly since I'd probably just post some inner monologue or something. But I do agree, they should be feeling tired by now.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just throwing this into the mix but would people like it if the next day in the role play it was raining.

I think I've asked about changing the weather before but nothing happened. I feel it might be fun to have a rainy day...who knows what differences it would make.

People wouldn't walk everywhere for a start.

Just asking like. So anyone up for it?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Valk: Heeey... I remember posting a newspaper clipping indicating Weather! I also proposed that players put weather in the Status Bar of their posts (beside the Night/Day Status) >_< But anyway, I think Rain is a grand idea! Tomorrow (in RP standards), is actually the start of the Vortex Plot. It'll be a nice addition to the "aura" of the story. I've been brewing stuff for you guys all day mwahhahahaha!

@ TRD: Wahh o_o You didn't have to finish your fight so abruptly, dude. All I wanted was for you guys to pick up the pace a bit. Maybe compensate action for the lack of post? Anyway, it can still be considered good timing...

BTW, I advise everyone to get your characters a good night's rest tonight. Tomorrow will be a long day for everyone... But I promise it will be worth it! XD

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, the ending of the fight surprised me just a little bit too. But moving on...

YES. THE VORTEX PLOT. *rubs hands together* Good, good... Gooooood... *cackles*

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

LOL that was quick, but I'm sorry I was really busy and will try to post more. My next post will be Duo entering the HQ to just skip a post or two.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information