AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1188

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Just a heads up that I haven't fallen of the edge of the world.

Just organising things with the others I an RPing with at the moment so that we can tie our endings together. Posts will resume once it is sorted. Plus two of them are running their own RP's at the moment and so have less time.

Just making sure people are kept up to date.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post

TALLI!!!!

And the participants of Nightmare Hunt rejoiced, for they had found that also Talli had returned. Shouts of glee filled the posts, and all were jubilant over the arrival of their glorious Talli.

Yep, that sums it up nicely; glad to have you back, Talli! This just gets better and better.

Ah, and I am placing Yorick in the capable and esteemed hands of Sols as the Aiden-Theo story arc has finished and Cerise is currently incapacitated. Looking forward to seeing the result!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Ah, and I am placing Yorick in the capable and esteemed hands of Sols as the Aiden-Theo story arc has finished and Cerise is currently incapacitated. Looking forward to seeing the result!
    ^^ Yorick is one of the funnest characters in this RP. But he must feel like a beach ball after we've passed him around so much, haha! I'm glad to take care of him, though I admit I miss Sab's Yorick. Sols' Yorick just won't be the same. :<

I'd say both the story arcs of both Cerise and Aiden are finished. I'm happy that I managed to show one message with her: that this job can drive you insane. Haha!
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 03-11-2012 at 09:56 AM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I've returned from the void of no internet connection and I'll post as soon as I can

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    I've returned from the void of no internet connection and I'll post as soon as I can
    Well I never. Rogue you crazy devil when did you return?
    *Loads tranquilizer gun*
    It is good to see you back.
    Let us make sure you all don't escape again.

It seems like news of this RP is trickling back to the old players. Maybe with some luck it will get the end it deserves.

@Solsaiden Hel I'm going to give @~Shobu~ and @Luka Megurine some time to post before continuing on. This post is just to ensure you that I haven't forgotton about you.

Also nice reaction to Thanatos. Just don't forget the lower you sync the longer it will take Hypnos. Which means fighting Thanatos more
    Last edited by Valkarma; 03-30-2012 at 07:18 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I'll post tonight or tomorrow! Sorry! >.<

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hello, friends! Take your time. No hurry. Real life is always more important.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I'm lost, can someone get me up to speed?

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@The Rogue Devil : No worries; I’ll send you a PM by tomorrow morning to get you up to speed, good sir. Glad to have you back!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long! I've been sick for about 3 weeks and schools been hard on me (at least I got into the high school I wanted to!). To top that off, I have to work on trying to get my RPG in order (which isn't going great) but anyway! I'll try to post tomorrow, I have a reply in my head, it's just 1:30 A.M. here and I don't have the time to put real thought into my posts. So, I'm very sorry and I'll get back to you guys soon.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Luka Megurine : I’m glad you got into the school, and I hope you’re feeling better. Don’t rush it, and please don’t feel pressured to post; I’m sure no one wants you to do that. Just glad you’re still with us.
    @The Rogue Devil : Sent you a PM with the summary; let me know if I can help in any other way.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I'm finishing up my last two weeks of school so it'll be hard for me to post but I'll try as hard as I can to. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shobu~ View Post
    Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I'm finishing up my last two weeks of school so it'll be hard for me to post but I'll try as hard as I can to. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you!
    No worries, Shobu! Take your time.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So, I have the feeling we will want to move onto the Epilogues together with the team at Guardian HQ. Although, that might take some time and the energy will wane some more. In any case, we can probably continue putting in a few posts just to tie the loose ends together. How do people feel about this?

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Well, I have something planned for Arcelia, and Valk can't post till I do that. It's just I have finals and such that are consuming my time and preventing me from posting.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So, I have the feeling we will want to move onto the Epilogues together with the team at Guardian HQ. Although, that might take some time and the energy will wane some more. In any case, we can probably continue putting in a few posts just to tie the loose ends together. How do people feel about this?
    Yea we are still doing this whole HQ bit. Not sure how long it will take.
    You guys might have to just keep an eye out for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Megurine View Post
    Well, I have something planned for Arcelia, and Valk can't post till I do that. It's just I have finals and such that are consuming my time and preventing me from posting.
    Take your time dear. No hurry as far as I am concerned.
    Better to do it right then rushed.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Valkarma Is there any way I get can Yorick to help the story along?

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Valkarma Is there any way I get can Yorick to help the story along?
    Any post moves the story along but at this moment I would say we are a little stuck till Luka posts and then till Shobu gets back.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Valkarma : Sab said Yorick could be made to promise something which would force him to do things against his wishes. There were plans for him to be evil, actually, hahaha! While we're waiting for @~Shobu~ and @Luka Megurine , we can make things interesting and RP Yorick and Jace/Thanatos. Game?
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 05-27-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Valkarma : Sab said Yorick could be made to promise something which would force him to do things against his wishes. There were plans for him to be evil, actually, hahaha! While we're waiting for @~Shobu~ and @Luka Megurine , we can make things interesting and RP Yorick and Jace/Thanatos. Game?
    Only problem with that is Arinna (Shobu) is currently using her powers to dive into Jace's mind so he is stuck where he is.
    We are at a little bad point ain't we?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Valkarma
    Yes. It is stuck. I might just have Yorick prance around the Guardian HQ. Have some Milk and Cookies. Do cartwheels. Establish World Peace through a beauty pageant.
    ... Actually I think I'll have him do just that.

In any case, care to have a chat over tea or coffee? Fellow Role Players are some of the most intriguing characters I've ever met. I wonder if you're into Sherlock? You're the only British friend I know and I've been stark, raving mad about it.

@Red&Stiletto , @The Rogue Devil , @Cross Avantgarde
    I'll play along if you wake Cerise up or let her sleep. Up to you.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 05-29-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As much as I’d love to guide the diagnosis of the doctor, I’m going to leave that decision with @Solsaiden Hel . Yes, I want Cerise to survive and love the dynamic Cerise’s character has brought to the RPG. But that choice needs to be Sols’s, and I’m going to wait for Sols to speak for the doc.

I’ve got my fingers crossed, Sols. (No pressure—really, I want you to make the choice).

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have given Yorick back to Sab. Therefore, Aiden's last post ends my role in Nightmare Hunt. (Post #2222. Cool, huh?)

Thank you very much, my dear friends, it has been therapeutic. If you'd like to be friends on Facebook and follow my real life adventures, PM me.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

In lieu of Sols’s last post, I think that the bulk of Piers’s epilogue will be changed. Thinking about not seeing Sols’s posts from here out already makes me miss said posts. Sols, I hope I can tempt you to think about posting in the epilogue, though I know you’ve already done some work to that effect as it is.

Speaking of epilogues, I know the biggest loose end is in Guardian HQ. Might I do a quick roll call to see who can still participate? Missing the roll call in a few days won’t be detrimental at all, as this is useful for me concerning the epilogue.

Lastly, to those not in the Guardian HQ scuffle, mind posting here in the OOC thread for a roll call? I’m trying to gauge how the epilogue will look.

Thanks for the help.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*raises hand* Here!

Sure! I can be tempted. How's life, btw?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information