AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 46 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

@Valk & Cross : Meh, you shouldn't be this lenient with me hahaha but thanks guys! You two have been awesome co-GMs. This RP still exists because of you. (woot!)

Let's get this show on the road! We'll be wrapping up the 2nd Arc soon. I will make the arrangements. Tis been going on too long hahaha.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Another all day'er I just made it in from work and is very tired, I'll try to post tomorrow.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry to double post but, I will post later today because I haven't in a while and I know Valk is ready to move on. Just been soooo busy

I MADE IT.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, i've just joined and i was wndering wether there are any limitations aboutwhen and where you can release your nightmare, eg at night or can you just release them whenever you want?

cheers

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Gazkul: This depends on your Role. If you're a Feral, the Nightmare can only manifest itself when the Human is asleep. Guardians can control when and where their Nightmares appear. Vagrants have no control (the Nightmares can appear irregardless of the Human's choice), therefore they can appear anytime.

That being said, Nightmares are generally strongest when their Humans are asleep or unconscious.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

right... cheers

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

I will now admit my absence from this RPG. If anyone could take over Arcelia and Chinatsu, it would be muchly appreciated.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Daae View Post
    I will now admit my absence from this RPG. If anyone could take over Arcelia and Chinatsu, it would be muchly appreciated.
    I could try Arcelia. Not Chinatsu cause I'd be RPing with myself. xDD Would you mind if I had Cerise do something else in the meantime? Is this all right, Christine?

@ Gazkul: cheers! Do you happen to be British or do you just like beer? Hahaha!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Valk, I am vowing to post today so expect one.

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Gazkul: Sent you a PM.

To the Guardians, please don't respond to Gazkul's Fire just yet. Thanks.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I apologize if anyone was waiting for me to post. I have been gone most of the weekend because of my cousin's graduation and I spent some quality time with my sister helping her move out and going to party with her and her friends. I will be able to post by tomorrow. I am so exhausted and sleep sounds so good.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

I shall be taking over the role of Chinatsu.

How does this color look?

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Talli View Post
    I shall be taking over the role of Chinatsu.

How does this color look?
    Looks like Jaces but I don't mind. Hard to get the to characters mixed up lol
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Hey guys, update update on my situation with my laptop. Went to the store on Wednesday and turns out that it CAN be repaired, (with all my data still on the HD as well! It's a miracle!) however it'll remain at the store for another week or so.

Vierra and Tira are up for grabs for the week, thanks to anyone who accepts.

I look forward to returning soon! =]

On another note, WELCOME BACK SAB! It's great to see you back, the RP isn't the same without you. :3

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

just wondering.. can we still edit our character profiles once we've started posting?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Miny: Bless you dear! I'm really glad your laptop is fixable! WOOT! Hows about that art trade? Also, I have sent you a PM regarding the vortex plot. I hope it all makes sense

@ Arasorael: Yes you can still edit your character and OH, I just have to mention how funny your first post is. I love Skrape! WAHAHAHA! I can't believe he went Karn-poking!! *laughing hard* Gads, that was hilarious..

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

It's our anniversary in about three hours!

What do we do that is awesome?

Suggestions:

- IRL chat?
    - Draw each other?
    - Anniversary specials? (Like the one for Christmas?)
    - Dance?
    - Sing?

He cannot kill someone who is already dead. Because being dead will ruin the purpose of killing. So he must kill somebody alive, so they may be dead.
    xD
    *I* died.
    Laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post

@ Arasorael: Yes you can still edit your character and OH, I just have to mention how funny your first post is. I love Skrape! WAHAHAHA! I can't believe he went Karn-poking!! *laughing hard* Gads, that was hilarious..
    And yeah, to be brutally honest, no one looks at the sign-ups after reading it once. So you can even put up a pic of a crazy cat lady and no one will notice.

"Karn-poking"!

May we make it a new verb? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Minyrama View Post

Vierra and Tira are up for grabs for the week, thanks to anyone who accepts.
    I'll take her for tonight, this all right?

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*waits for Sab to post the suggestion*

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Anniversary Post! OH WOOT!

In lieu of our nearing anniversary, I am declaring--

The Nightmare Hunt Anniversary Cast Party!

:

Oh yeah! We are holding a parteh baby and you are all invited. Nightmares, Humans and NPC's alike! The salads are tossed, the Frozen Yogurt Vats are frozen. So sit back, relax and reminisce the good ol' year!

oOo

We are holding the following activities:

The OOC Cast Party:

Ever wondered what your characters would be like when they're not playing their roles? Think of them as actors on break, enjoying a well-earned drink after a whole season of town-bashing and NPC-terrorizing. (What would Jace be like off-cam? Would Piers be the opposite of what he portrays? What if Sean is a geekazoid in love with Psych? Hilarity ensues, people! Feel free to portray characters you don't own! We're here to have fun!! (MAKE IT AS OOC AS POSSIBLE!!)

Fanart Booth:
    See your characters drawn in the eyes of your fellow RPers! FANARTS FTW! Go ahead and art swap! Post any doodles or sketches you'd like to share. XD Here's a good start: Avvies for boys and girls

Blinkies Galore:

Courtesy of our very own, Talli! Enjoy the Blinkies everyone!

The Rogue Devil Bakery Shop:

Because I know you would.. HAHA

Group Hugs:

....Yes? :3

It has been great RP-ing with you guys for a year.. Much love!

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Id: *pushes open a glass door* So, this is the place I was telling you about...

Seda: *blinks* It's... It's...

Jiminy: *eyes light up* It's a frozen yoghurt place!

Everyone: *stares at him*

Jiminy: What? A dog is not allowed to appreciate frozen treats now? What is this world coming to?! *runs in the direction of the yoghurt dispensers* *jumps up and turns one on*

Id: Oh dear... *pulls out thick glasses, pencil and scribbling pad* At the rate Jiminy is going, given the flow rate of the frozen yoghurt out of the machine, and the fact he just went to the most expensive machine... We'll have to pay... *flips page* Half of what all of us have on us. ... Combined.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

And Sean walks in as the debauchery starts.

Sean: The debauchery has started! Ladies and gents, for the evening I have to admit one unfortunate fact that I've been trying to hide all these years!

With this he tears out all of his manly clothes, and underneath it all is pretty pink dress.

Sean: I AM ACTUALLY A WOMAN, and all of my hatred against Piers is to only hide the fact that I love him. I AM IN LOVE WITH PIERS.

Glaiza walks in and slaps him silly.

Glaiza: HOW DARE YOU, WOMAN! Grab a hold of yourself and sit down!

Sean: *cries in a little corner* Glaiza is truly the scary beast in all of these. I swear

Glaiza: I say SHUT UP YOU BABY!

Meanwhile in the real world Sean suddenly kills a woman named Jana for ruining his reputation and Glaiza is whimpering in the corner for she is scared of what, she is told, is her true nature.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yorick's Dementia

Yorick: *downs another cup of Apple Froyo* It's all over see.. We're hopeless cos we're humans. Everything is uncontrollable, spiraling down this hard, cold abyss. You can't hear the sound of your voice cos you're nothing. I'm nothing. We're nothing.

Jean: ...

Yorick: You ever felt that?

Jean: ...No..

Yorick: *weeps uncontrollably* *stops* Can I borrow your eyeliner? You have black?

Yorick: God, why am I so deep? *weeps again*

Jean: *Battle Chicken

*Edited

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Before I make the next character post... BLINKIES!

(If you want one, pick: Ghost, bat or vampire. Then tell me what name you want on the blinkie~)

Disclaimer: The pixels are freeware that I snagged from a site. I only made the little moving boxes you see there.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    Yorick's Dementia

Yorick: *downs another shot of Apple Froya* It's all over see.. We're hopeless cos we're humans. Everything is uncontrollable, spiraling down this hard, cold abyss. You can't hear the sound of your voice cos you're nothing. I'm nothing. We're nothing.

Yorick: You ever felt that?

Jean: ...No..

Yorick: *weeps uncontrollably* *stops* Can I borrow your eyeliner? You have black?

Yorick: God, why am I so deep? *weeps again*

Jean: Bartender!
    Sean stops crying for a minute and notice a deep dark man weeping at the bar. Immediately his hearts starts beating. Could it be? Could this finally be the man he was searching for his whole life?

Sean: Do you want to borrow mine? *hands black eyeliner*

Deep in Sean's heart, he knew that he has finally found his dream man.

THE EMO GUY WITH TIGHT, TIGHT PANTS!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG!! I WUVIT!! Thank you, Talli dear! EPIC!

++

Sean:
    Do you want to borrow mine? *hands black eyeliner*

Yorick: *takes black eyeliner* Why thank you for your kindness.. Even though it's meaningless.. Everything's meaningless.

*looks at Sean's bag and sees a Twilight book*

Yorick: You read Twilight? *blinks* I think I love you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information