AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
Results 2,376 to 2,393 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

"Ardan O'Malley! Charlies!You Will DESIST AT ONCE! I Don't need Guardain's pumping Each Other Full Of Lead When There's Enemies Still Waiting for us inside the building upper floors.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-23-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: you

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Aiden Hayes & Charlie Reid
    Role: Watcher and Vagrant in Training
    Items: Cellphones, Guardian Radios

The moment he heard the word ‘Guardian’, Charlie flung his gun off to the side. It dissipated like smoke in midair. He collapsed backwards, lying spread-eagled, not caring that dirt stained the back of his vest. His lungs heaved and even lifted him slightly off the ground. He could hear his heartbeat and the blood rushing through his ears and snippets of what the other Guardian was still saying.

The sky was an unbelievable light blue, with no clouds. He closed his eyes.

Philo trotted gaily towards Jack. He barked happily at him, he couldn’t keep still, he’s too excited, everything is so awesome, his black tail wagged behind him like a windshield wiper. Oh boy! Steak! I smell steak! Where’s the steak? Where?

He put his nose on the ground, sniffing, smelling like a bloodhound, until his muzzle touched the dead carcass of Risa’s brother. Oh boy! Here it is!

Philo’s massive jaws clamped onto the arm. With one great pull he popped it off its shoulder hinge and tore away from the body. Although the blood had begun coagulating, some still spurted out of the arteries in a spray.

Then off Philo ran with his prize because he knew no one, especially Aiden, would approve of it.

Aiden tasted blood. He covered his mouth with a hand and gagged. What is Philo eating this time? It tastes like squirrel roadkill.

“Illusions and not real houses?” One of the Ferals that Theo hunted was a woman whose Nightmare produced illusions, and it took him about six tries before he figured her out. “It’s really easy to get through them. You close your eyes and depend on your other senses – touch, smell, hearing, taste, a Nightmare.”

Aiden’s eyes narrowed at Clarissa’s Nightmare until it disappeared, but kept his hands in his pockets, “I suppose we’re using the last one.”

Charlie rolled and picked himself up, then held out a hand to shake his, “Sorry. I didn’t catch what you said. I was a little busy... regaining my nerves. Just my first massacre, after all. Haven’t gotten used to it. I'm Charlie Reid. And you are-?”

He couldn't even finish his sentence before Jack yelled for them not to kill each other.

“I told you I can't kill anyone, Jack. I can't even make lead bullets. My dog does all the killing for me. And he's gone off to who-knows-where with your restaurant customer. I'm useless. Trust me, you'd have better chances of survival with a rock than with me.”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-26-2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: It was just bothering me.

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: none

"We don't always have to rely on a nightmare," she glared at him, "I just told him to try to find a loophole."

Clarissa folded her arms and looks around. Are there people here? If not, what is causing it? Questions rand through her head yet again as she began to stress slightly. She was not used to these situations, and she wanted to be home free quickly. So, to pass by the time, she sat down staring at the ground.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden Hayes
    Role: Guardian-in-Training
    Items: Cellphone, Guardian Radio

A Nightmare was causing these illusions, which meant danger, and here he felt so vulnerably naked without his own Nightmare.
    Yet he smiled, the tension in his shoulders relaxing, "You're right. We don't always have to rely on them."
    Aiden walked towards the gate of the houses. Theo's memory was still stark clear - there should be a door where this wall is, and a lamppost where that tree was. He still had Theo's memories and experiences, because he was Theo.
    His hands touched the gate and felt the smoothness of lacquer where the roughness of unpainted cement should have been. He followed his way along, wary that a Nightmare could jump out at any time and kill him, until he touched the doorknob.
    "It's locked." He turned to look back at Clarissa, smiling sheepishly, "This is embarrassing, but Philo is off to who-knows-where. Mind, er... opening the door?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack was listing to Charlies just he looked towards the building Philo whizzed by," Philo Come Here! That is not steak Now Drop It!"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Philo
    Role: Guardian Nightmare
    Items: Dismembered Arm

It smells like steak and tastes like steak. Try it, human.
    Philo turned and stretched his front legs in front of him. He playfully jumped from one side to another, tail waving in the air. Then he trapped the arm underneath his massive paws and bit off the bicep muscle. It disappeared down his throat.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-27-2013 at 07:05 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Philo that isn't steak. That's a arm of a dead person and your being disrespectful to the family who I have to return his body to.Would you have done the same to another dog. Would you have done the same to Charlies or Aiden if they were killed?!"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 02-27-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Philo
    Role: Guardian Nightmare
    Items: Dismembered Arm
    Philo froze mid-chew. His eyes wide and alert, his ears pricked, as if Jack just revealed the meaning of the universe.
    Slowly, like a sad old man, he picked up the arm in his mouth and sauntered towards Jack. How could he do this? Bad dog. Bad dog.
    Philo dropped the bloody arm at his feet. His head hung low, whimpering softly.
    Then his massive body convulsed in waves and out he vomited the rest in a bloody, jelly-like mess.
    He lay down low and covered his eyes with his giant paws.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-28-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Member desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07 has a brilliant future desidoodle07's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"To use my nightmare?" Clarissa asks as she walks towards him curiously.

She contemplated weather to take him out or not. He was after all, in a venerable situation. Trying to rack her brain, she shrugged knowing that Osaka won't be happy with sparing his life even though she knew Osaka was the one who created this illusion. "Well," she looked around, "what does the door represent in the real world? If it represents something that is easy to take out, we don't have to use my nightmare. If it is something that is unmovable, then I'll get him."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jack materialing a coffin for the body put the man into the coffin, and the remaining arm in as well. He took nail's and a hammer to the coffin each nail was driven into the coffin door sealing it shut one by one with one blow each. Once Jack was done he let the hammer and coffin disappear into a puff of black smoke. He turned around and approached Philo. He scratched the dog between the ears. "I am not angry with you, but you Need To Learn better on what is acceptable and not, also to recognize your surroundings and the current situation at the present of that area."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden Hayes
    Role: Guardian-in-Training
    Items: N/A

Philo barked at the magic coffin like it was some summoned monster from hell. He barked even louder at the dirt ground where it disappeared.
    When the barking didn't bring it back, he sniffed the place where it was.
    How'd you do that, human? How? Was it magic? Did your Nightmare do that?
    Jack patted him on the head and said something Aiden would say. Were all humans alike?
    He dug at the earth fervidly, trying to uncover the magic box again.
    Aiden pulled out his wallet from his pocket and took out his Coffee Bean membership card. He slid it between the knob lock.
    The door swung open.
    He gave a half bow, smiling, "After you, Clarissa."
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 03-03-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clarissa chuckled and went to enter the building, but stopped while looking at him. She faced him and took her left hand and slowly touched his neck and ran it down lightly. Laughing lightly, she turned on her heels and walked inside as she searched for a passage. "Hm," Clarissa said as she felt a slight chill nehind her neck as she knew Osaka had arrived safely, "Any news?"

Feeling an eerie and uncomfortable feeling just like Clarissa did to, he bowed slightly. "I didn't find anything. Not even a human nor nightmare roamed the illusionary streets," he thought.

Clarissa stood up and looked at Aiden worriedly. "This person is good," she looked down, "they might be powerful and we might not get out of here alive."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Role: Chief Guardian of MPTF/watcher
    Items: Soldier's arsenal.

Seth Jack's partner nightmare appeared next to Philo out of nowhere,"Jack has been able to do that since he was but a wee kid, but he doesn't let anyone know cause it would scare people and turn their worlds upside down. Even I don't know how he does it, he just makes whatever he needs appear. I've been trying to find out for half a century. His father has the same hidden ability."He was gone in a blink of a eye again.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 03-04-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Junior Member Cold Eyes is on a distinguished road Cold Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2013 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CJBouriaque

Name: Ardan O'Malley
    Role: Guardian
    Items: AK-47 with full magazine, 9mm baretta pistol, motorcycle keys, $900, cell phone, guardian radio.

Ardan lowered his gun, seeing as Charley was unarmed. "Ardan O'Malley, don't ever point a gun at me again." He shakes his hand. When Cuchulain finishes having his fun, he returns to Ardan's side in human form, now naked. "And this is my nightmare, Cuchulain." Ardan introduces him.

"Oi, I nay that bad. I'm a reasonable chap mostly." Cuchulain retaliated humorously.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden Hayes & Charlie Reid
    Role: Watcher and Vagrant in Training
    Items: Cellphones, Guardian Radios

"This," The gun materialized in his hand, "Is more of a child's toy than a real gun. It can't kill, even if I hit them on the head with it. I store memories in ghost bullets and distract our targets with happy, peaceful visions."
    He grinned. "Oh, don't think it's a kindness. Happiness and peace weakens Nightmares. Then someone else goes in for the kill."
    Philo howled when a warrior-like being of magic and doom appeared out of thin air. He barked madly at the place where it was, forgetting he had already seen the warrior being before.
    Everything is popping up everywhere!
    He scampered for Charlie and his fearful barking died down to whimpers.
    Help me, Char! Help me!

"What the hell, Aiden?" Char almost lost his balance when the giant Nightmare dog, whose head came up to his chest, cowered behind him and put his paws over his eyes. He never understood what the hype about having Nightmares was about. He turned towards Jack, "Hey, captain! You ready to go back to HQ? Or do we have more things to do here?"
    Aiden shivered when Clarissa touched his neck, like Philo does when Char would fondly stroke his ears.
    Her laugh broke his trance, "That was unfair, Clarissa."
    He peered around at the darkness, "I've met a lot of powerful Vagrants, and so far they don't usually survive."
    His shoulders drooped a little, and even sounded a little sad.
    "Maybe this database is in a computer here somewhere. Did your Nightmare spot one?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Ok it's time to move in and I'm sure their waiting for us inside, We're going to have be careful." He slowly entered the building plastering himself to walls as he walked and peeked around corners. Half way up to the third floor as he was about to turn Jack was just in time to quickly pull his head back as bullets pasted the air his head was a second before.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 03-11-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Hello, Nightmare Hunt! I've asked all the GMs (Cross, Valk, and even Sab), if it's alright to close the thread, and they all said yes. So if no one objects, I'll go ahead and do that. Although, feel free to object. A heartfelt thank you to all, I appreciate meeting each and every one of you, you've all been great.)

Charlie Reid & Philo
    Role: Watcher in Training and Nightmare
    Items: Cellphone, Guardian Radio

"You're still going in, Jack?" Charlie's mouth fell open. Then again, Cerise would be crazy enough to continue a mission like this too.

Philo barked, and with his black tail held high he marched towards the entrance. Char was reminded of one of those tall stiff Grenadier guards with the furry hats that tourists liked to take pictures with. Knowing the dog and his owner long enough, Charlie knew he more or less said 'Follow me!' - to their deaths?

Char conjured six bullets and loaded them into his gun, clicking as each one fell into place. He warily walked close to a wall far from the stream of bullets. He had picked up his Samsung from the dusty ground, and brown flecks of dirt and drying blood clung to his shoes.

"Philo," he ordered. "Take down everyone in there, except for Guardians. Just knock them unconscious. Don't kill them. Only break their limbs if you have to. GO."

The dog's reply resounded deep within the walls of the compound. It launched itself like a rocket into the darkness. Char heard a surprised yelp, some shots firing that would be too slow for Philo. He counted three, four, five screams. Twice he heard a sound like a shotgun of bones breaking in Philo's powerful jaws. There were colorful curses, which worsened when they were in pain, although the gist of it was "What is it?! Where is it?!" The dog would have been a fearsome Nightmare if it wasn't so dependent on commands.

Charlie bit his lip and immediately regretted thinking that.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: This raison d’être for this post is given in the OOC for this RPG.

Piers
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, two file folders
    Time: Day

“Here are the three touch screen monitors you asked for, and the two additional desks will be right up the lift in a few moments.”

“Thanks, Kyle.” Piers shook his hand and gave a small smile. “It’ll all be useful, trust me on that.”

“Anytime,” Kyle responded, turning to go back to the elevator where the desks would be unloaded. It was a bit laborious bringing up all the items Piers had asked to be delivered to the aerie, but Piers believed that it would optimize his work. There was a little girl to find, and weeks had gone by. Any green investigator, detective, or even a private eye knew that meant trouble.

Once the desks had been placed in the room, Piers moved them to either side of the three large touch screen monitors that stood almost as tall as him from their stands on the floor. He moved closer to the bed he’d been occupying the past few nights. Thoughts had flooded his mind there. Charlie and Aiden had proven to be quite the duo, and new Vagrants and allies alike had appeared. There was a lot of work to be done in light of that fact, but Piers had a promise to keep.

Walking to the nightstand, Piers took out Cerise’s mask from the top drawer. Nothing was said. Some things were thought. Everything was felt. He placed the mask back inside the top drawer and opened the bottom of the nightstand, pulling out two large folders of paperwork and a single silver glove. The glove had small circular pieces of silver-aluminum on the ends of the fingers, and as soon as he placed the glove on his right hand the pieces of metal began to glow a pale blue hue. The three touch screen monitors immediately came to life.

Piers walked to the nearest desk and emptied the contents of one folder on it. He did the same to the second desk, emptying out the second folder.

“Screen One, display the town map with geodetic north orientation.” The screen immediately displayed a map of the town. “Screen Two, list the following by numerical command.” The second screen opened a list with a blinking cursor at the top, awaiting further commands.

“One, Glaiza.” Her name appeared on the top of the list.

“Two, Madeleine.” Her name appeared under Glaiza’s name.

“Screen Three, open a log to note all the documents that I find relevant in these files.” The screen also opened a list.

Piers placed his hand on the first screen and moved it to the Rostov Estate. The screen zoomed in on the estate.

“Alright, Jitters,” Piers said, his teeth almost clenched. “Goldmine is dead. But I’m willing to bet that his secrets didn’t die with him. This is our best bet for clues to find Madeleine. What do you say we start there?”

One could have been forgiven for thinking that—just for an instant—it appeared as if the very shadows in the corner of the room had given a slight nod.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information