AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 31 71 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

OOC: Congratulations, Red, for winning the 2000th post! Wuhoo!!! *cheerdances* ~(Owo)~

Role: Feral
    Items: N/A

"Mortal fool!"

The sudden change in the girl's personality should not surprise him. He had witnessed and caused dozens of Nightmares to overpower their Human's consciousness. Yet Theo froze, eyes wide, like a deer on headlights.

"You think you can call upon me and I will answer? I don't have time to deal with the likes of you so stop attempting to speak to me."

So why answer…? Still, he knew better than to speak and only took in every word.

"You will follow this girl's body where ever it leads you and then you will leave it alone. You are messing up my concentration"

It wanted to bring him somewhere, then it will desert him there. Her telling him to leave Landy alone probably means it has no intention of killing him, battling with him, nor leading him to a fatal trap. So this Nightmare has a goal and is after something or someone. However, his presence hinders her. It will lead him somewhere, then will continue with its goal.

"Now hush up like a good boy and do as you are told,"

As she disappeared, he decided speaking to it would just annoy it more. Nightmare Mind Radio off. The real Landy seemed a bit dazed when she came back to consciousness.

"Not enough sleep lately. I've had loads on my mind,"

"Yes, you have quite the heavy burden on your mind." He agreed with a smile.

Theo looked thoughtful. One thing bothered him though. If the yet nameless Nightmare called him a "mortal fool", then it believed itself to be immortal and intelligent? Well, he realized with an inward laugh, almost everyone believes so.

"Mind telling me where we are going, Miss Landy? And tell me about your friend we are going to meet so I'll have an idea of what he's like. Is he your… Brother? Colleague? Boyfriend?"

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Yorick
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)

"The fight is over. Now I assume we just wait for the other Guardians to return?"

Chinatsu was in the doctor’s very capable hands, and she seemed to be pulling things together. That realization allowed Yorick to smile again, though he knelt beside Chinatsu before answering Meril.

Looking from Chinatsu to Meril, Yorick answered with a return to his chipper tone. “Right, Meril; now, we just wait for them to get here. But hey, I was thinking…from what little I gathered from hearing Ace in there, he knows Rod pretty well. Also, you know Rod, and you have already helped out by getting the doc here to take care of Chinatsu.” He motioned with his head over to Chinatsu.

“So, if I was a betting man, I’d say it’s going to be pretty easy to get the Guardians to bring you aboard. And from what I’ve heard, we need all the help we can get.”

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio , cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket
    )

"I don't know, I just woke up here, with my whole body stinging. Like someone rubbed my skin so hard that it got all... well peeled off. I've heard about sensitive skin, but this is ridiculous, hahaha," is what I tell him instead.

He wanted to say much to her; so much. He couldn’t seem to tap into the vocabulary to tell her what he wanted to express, however. Could she be feeling the same way?

He walked over to her, slowly at first, then just slightly faster. “I don’t know either, Glaiza. But…for right now, I think it’s best if I don’t leave you again. It wouldn’t be wise. Or desirable.”

For now, it was the best way he knew how to say what he felt. How else does one tell a girl that he can’t stand to be 15 feet away from her? His response was subtle enough, he thought, and, best of all, it gave him a reason to be near her. It was as much for her safety, however, as it was for his desire, and right there in his own home he made up his mind that he would stay right beside her. After all, had this been indirectly caused by him? What had happened to her? He couldn’t help but blame himself, despite the fact that so many questions were left unanswered. Even so, he vowed that nothing else would happen to her in his absence, and he hoped beyond hope that she still felt the same way.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant

Rod continued walking with Ace until they reached an empty room with a table a few chairs.

" Where have you been all this time?" Rod asked, " Why do I feel strange?"

" That's because we fought, you lost, and your nightmare gave you Ozman's powder like I had asked Ozman to do so long ago." Ace said wiping some of the water off his jacket, " You feel strange because the powder that you took is a limiter that will control your dark powers until you can fully handle them."

" I see, so that'swhy I feel like this but I need to ask this question." Rod said looking at Zen, " Did you get Master's last gift?"

" No, I didn't and I think it's gone forever." Zen said with a sigh, " Even if it was still here I wouldn't know where to look."

" Go check your girlfriends, they have it." Ace said with a grin, " Before Titan grabbed me I felt his presence within the one called Meril. We'll have plenty of time to talk later and let me know what you find."

" Thank you, Ace, I'll return soon." Rod said walking out the door, " Zen let's go get your gift."

" Ok, I know where they are so its not hard to find them." Zen said running toward the direction they were located, " You better keep up."

" I will, show me where they are." Rod said running after Zen.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

Did he just ask what I think he asked?

Oh come on, Glaiza, think clearly. Stop making him as obsessed about you as you are of him. No, no, no. He cares sure, but it's mostly out of the abundance of his kindness in his heart. Yeah, you don't leave skinned people all alone.

Yeah.

"Alright, if you think that's better. Do you think you know... how to fix this...?"

SEAN'S POV

Am I going to be stuck as a commentary in the back of your head?

This is ridiculous.

I am feared being!

Whatever.

Balls.

[ OOC: I JUST WATCHED DR. HORRIBLE! Hence Sean's last line ]
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: *3* I feel so honored! The 2000th post!)

Location- Streets
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cat, bag

Landy balked at the last word. Boyfriend? Never. She liked Dr. Piers a whole lot but couldn't ever imagine anything going on between them. "We're friends but I almost feel like he's my big brother. He's always looking out for me and always so concerned, though I suppose that's just how he is. He's a really great guy, really strong in his faith. He's mega smart too," she said, trying to speed up her walk a bit. She felt like her feet were dragging through quick sand and the sun felt like lava on her head. She looked around curiously, sure they were getting close.

Soon the hospital came into view. She looked around for the apartments Piers had talked about. She quickly whipped out her phone and shot him a text reading 'Where exactly do you live? We're almost there.', hoping he would reply quickly. She let her tired legs slowly fall into the molasses pace they were begging for so he would have time to reply. She looked back at the odd fellow who's gaze she had felt boring into her skin since the moment she nearly passed out. "Almost there," she chirped, looking down at him with a forced smile.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Because of that Nightmare, his options were limited to following her blindly until a more opportune time. Theo did not like having few cards in his hand. At best, he could only observe and get a flow of the game until he could play his trump.

The hospital came into view. Don't enter it, little girl. Whatever you do, do not enter the empty hospital.

He observed that she has been texting a particular person anxiously for the past few hours. It must be her friend, and they were almost to his place. A friend who is a big brother figure, highly intelligent and always concerned. Well, he smirked at the thought, doesn't that sound like Theodore?

Wait.

She said something else.

Theo's face took on a half confused, half antagonistic expression, "Faith? What do you mean by faith?"

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod followed Zen until they finally made it to where Meril and the others were. He saw Meril, Yorick, a random doctor, tending to a girl who looked sick.
    " Is everything alright?" Rod asked looking at the sickly girl, " Zen go ahead and find it."

" Very well then." Zen said walking over to Moir, " I need to search your mind and heart for something that Ozman gave to you and Meril since both of your hearts are connected, I can search through both sets."

Zen placed his hand on Moir's head and began searching through her heart and mind. He then searched Meril's heart and mind through the link she shared with Moir and he found what he had been looking for. Within them both was a ball of energy with kanji for heaven on them and he took them within his own body and felt a wave of powerful energy fill his entire being.

" Thanks for holding on to this for me, Moir." Zen said hugging her, " Can you feel it as well Rod?"

" Yes, the legacy he left us was the Tendou Jigoku and now we have it." Rod said with a grin, " Meril, I know I've put you through so much and I'm sorry for it. To make up for what's happened over the course of a few hours or days, I can't remember, I believe I owe you a few dates."

Rod walked over to her and hugged her tightly and didn't want the moment to end.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

“Right, Meril; now, we just wait for them to get here. But hey, I was thinking…from what little I gathered from hearing Ace in there, he knows Rod pretty well. Also, you know Rod, and you have already helped out by getting the doc here to take care of Chinatsu.” Meril wondered when Rod, Ace and Zen would be back. She was already concerned about Rod's well being and all this worrying and stressing was causing her much undo grief. Moir took Meril's hand to lessen the worry and help her cope with the stress.

“So, if I was a betting man, I’d say it’s going to be pretty easy to get the Guardians to bring you aboard. And from what I’ve heard, we need all the help we can get.” Meril wondered why they would need all the help they could get. She had assumed they had all the Guardians they needed or that they already recruited some new Guardians already.

" Is everything alright? Zen go ahead and find it." Meril was lost in thought and didn't realize that Rod had entered the room. Find what exactly? What is he trying to find? Zen approached Moir.

" Very well then. I need to search your mind and heart for something that Ozman gave to you and Meril since both of your hearts are connected, I can search through both sets." Moir held onto Meril's hand like a small child would cling to his mother. Then Zen touched Meril's connection to Moir and she could feel it. It felt like a rush of heat had gone through her body.

" Thanks for holding on to this for me, Moir. Can you feel it as well Rod?" Moir hugged Zen and a wave of relief came over her. Rod approached Meril and hugged her tightly.

" Yes, the legacy he left us was the Tendou Jigoku and now we have it. Meril, I know I've put you through so much and I'm sorry for it. To make up for what's happened over the course of a few hours or days, I can't remember, I believe I owe you a few dates." Meril giggled and grinned at Rod for thinking he was off the hook that easy.

"It's going to take a lot more than a few dates to compensate for that overwhelming feeling of dread but I believe that this could be a good start." Meril took his shirt collar and kissed him softly on the lips. Moir's jaw dropped in surprise.

" No no no! This won't do! I cannot allow this to continue!" Meril held onto Rod and took a quick glance at Moir.

"Shhhh women! You can't speak out towards our love! "
    Meril and Moir both knew that they were joking but they were having such fun with it.

"You want to cause a scene Young Lady?" Meril snickered and pounced on Moir.

"Bring it Old Hag." Moir and Meril began to rough house away from Yorick and the girl.

"Don't even get me started on the Old Hag ordeal! I am not old!"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick

Wow, these two are pretty serious! Yorick thought while watching Rod and Meril. Hmm…he reminds me of me when I was his age…only I was managing four Merils at once.

Laughing at his own thought, he looked over to Chinatsu, still being ministered to by the doctor. But…I think one is just right…

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio , cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

"Alright, if you think that's better. Do you think you know... how to fix this...?"

Her question, so genuine and trusting, melted him to the core. It was the need to provide strength for her at the moment that finally allowed him to speak, and he moved closer to her before he did so.

“Offhand, Glaiza? No. I’m not sure what to do right now. But I can promise you that we will fix it. And for that, I think I’m going to have to take you away for a while. No place too far off, but a place where you’ll be protected until we can figure out what happened and what to do next.”

Part of it sounded too much like protocol, but since he was there, looking into her eyes, he was unable to get fully back into the gridlock mindset he was usually stuck in during times of stress. He spoke again, this time without the false traces of official flair that may or may not have been traceable in his previous dialogue.

“Glaiza, I’ve got a place for you. Well, for now, and…I don’t really know how to…listen.” He shook his head and realized he was really just asking himself to pull it together and speak to her normally. “I want to take care of you. For…a long time. So…come with me?”

He was truly afraid that he’d botched the attempt to be open with her, but luckily the phone went off. It was Landy.

'Where exactly do you live?’

He quickly texted back. “Rite across from the hospital, only house w/ blue shutters on the corner. B careful.” He was relieved. Perhaps he was worrying too much about the boy Landy told him about. Even so, Landy wasn’t one to overreact, and she was one of the more level-headed people he knew. Should he be worried or not?

Looking back at Glaiza was like returning to another world within a world, if that can be described. “So…I think we’re about to go. Are you…okay with that?”

Do you want to come with me as much as I want you to?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It's going to take a lot more than a few dates to compensate for that overwhelming feeling of dread but I believe that this could be a good start." Meril took his shirt collar and kissed him softly on the lips. Moir's jaw dropped in surprise.

" I know it's a good start." Rod said with a grin, "After we leave here, I'll show you where I live."

Meril and Moir began to play around while Rod and Zen cracked up at randomness of their rough housing. Rod looked over at Yorick and deemed the situation was fine the way it was since the sickly girl was being treated but something was bothering him. How long would this moment of peace last?.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Streets
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Miss Noir pranced around her feet in anxiety, nervous to be rid of the boy and Landy felt the same way. She checked her phone the moment it buzzed and thanked the Lord it was Piers. As she looked around, she could see his house just down the street a bit.

The boy's question vaguely nagged at the back of her mind until she turned her attention to answer it. "He's really dedicated to God. He's a good Christian and he always has his bible with him and junk. I admire that he can so committed to something," she said, slighted surprised by the reverence in her voice. It didn't matter anyway. They were there. She turned onto the walk way of the house with blue shutters. "This is his house," she said, both to herself and the boy behind her. She could finally be rid of him!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo

"He's really dedicated to God. He's a good Christian and he always has his bible with him and junk. I admire that he can so committed to something,"

It sounded like Loki, and even Theo did not know what Loki was anymore. For a being that did not have his own physical body or had true free will, Theo jealously guarded what little control he had over his existence. Selfless dedication to anyone is abominable and detestable. Why would anyone want to dedicate their one life to someone else? Why throw away your precious self before someone's feet and trust them with everything you have? It is simply insane. But the way she spoke of it, it even sounded like a good, even admirable, thing to do.

Again, Theo had an incredulous expression, "Who is this... god?"

He searched Aiden's memories, and found that the boy had stopped having new memories of Christians and Bibles since Theodore died. His mother never mentioned it again either. The memories even before then were faint and blurry, because Theo had not existed and thus did not have the chance to keep them. He could faintly make out the outline of a house, a shape on the wall and multitudes of singing people. More present memories revealed only glances and glimpses that Theo did not understand and did not think too important. He probably burned most of them at some point. He threw some of the useless memories onto the ground in annoyance. For once, Aiden's memories failed him.

"This is his house."

Theo could smell the familiar scent of fish and something else - another being - inside the house. His eyes widened, but he said nothing.

"Lead the way, Miss Landy," He said too calmly. "What did you say his name was again?"

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Dr. Piers' house
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cat, bag

Landy glanced back at him, confused. "You know. God. The Almighty Lord? I don't know how else to explain it," she said, walking up the steps to Dr. Piers' house. "His name is Piers," she said, knocking loudly on the door. "I'M HERE!" she shouted through the door. She felt a wave of relief as she looked around her. This place felt secure, safe, happy. It was nice to know she was seconds away from getting away from this boy.

(OOC- Sorry for the short post! ^^~)

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio , cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

He felt as if he could have fallen into her eyes right then and there. The allure her gaze fostered kept his mind from anxiously waiting for her response, though he did indeed wonder what she would say. Hoping that Glaiza did not see him jump when he heard the knock at the door, he soon recognized Landy’s voice from outside.

“A friend of mine will be going with us, Glaiza. And…well, we’ve much to discuss. A lot of it is going to be…strange, to say the least. But first things first...”

Walking over to the door, he realized that being around Glaiza made him feel jittery and nervous, but in the best of ways. Not in the way that Skitters’s first appearance made him feel. The sudden thought of Skitters brought back a trace of his former confusion over his nightmare’s sudden refusal to obey orders, along with the changed “feeling” he had of his nightmare’s presence. Yet there was no time to dwell on it, for things that were time sensitive had to be taken care of first.

Opening the door, Piers smiled at the woman who had bailed him out on several occasions, occasions that she might not even grasp the full extent of. Landy stood right outside the door, and behind her was a peculiar looking boy that, upon first appearance, seemed not too far out of place for a suburbanite. Yet a strange feeling soon made its presence known in Piers’s mind, though only for a brief instant. “Hey Landy. Who is your friend?” Piers was doing his best to be cordial, and usually this was an easy feat. This time, however, his stomach felt uneasy concerning the new potential acquaintance, an uneasiness that being around Glaiza didn’t compare to. Whereas anxiety around Glaiza was a pleasant thing, this anxiety seemed dark and threatening. Even so, the fact that Piers had to get both women to HQ on the fly helped to derail the feeling, at least for now.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo

They say when you find your first true love, time will stop. He wondered if the very same applied to someone you never want to see again, someone you wish had never existed, or had never met at all.

Adam Cross?

But why, God? I just got away from him and now You have brought me back to square one. This is so unjust and ungodly of You. Why did he kill Madeleine and Jigsaw? Why does he have to be Landy's friend? Why have You created this person who just ruined my whole life's work? I didn't even know nor care who he is and never hurt him in the first place. Why? Why do You hate me so much when I've only done the best I could, even though I'm just a passing thought in a child's mind? You said You loved all Your creatures. Aren't I Yours too?

He felt something warm against his cheek and wiped it with the back of his hand. Water? How did it get there? Pretty soon, the water in his eyes clouded his sight. The air seemed to constrict his lungs and he had to take a deep breath. His shoulders shook. He was... crying?

"Excuse me." Theo said quietly. He forgot to mask Aiden's voice and he sounded too deep for a child, like a dog. "I need a moment alone."

He turned, calmly walked away until he reached the sidewalk and was out of their sight. Even then, he did not stop. More than anything, he wanted to walk away forever until Aiden's body collapses and they both die. Oblivion would be bliss.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Piers' house
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cat, bag

Landy should have felt ecstatic to see Piers again, especially under the circumstances but her veins were suddenly very cold and her heart beat was speeding up. "Uh.. Piers, this is..." she began but before she could even get the sentence out, the strange boy had turned and was running away. "Hey, wait!! Where are you-" she shouted after him, but she was cut off by the sudden pains throughout her body. It felt as if a thousand ice needles were being driven into her skin while her organs melted and swirled around inside her.

Miss Noir tugged and tugged, meowling until she had pulled her leash from Landy's grasp and run off to hide in the house. The pain was so severe that Landy was forced to her knees. "Dr. Piers, I think something is wrong!" she managed to scream out through clenched teeth that gritted with the effort of keeping from shouting out in agony. She wrapped her arms around herself in an attempt to stop what she thought might be happening. She couldn't let it happen! This thing inside her was too dangerous. She didn't want to hurt anyone else! She felt tears rolling down her face as her reserve broke and she yelled out in pain before morphing into her worst nightmare.

Sigataph's POV

The release was something to be relished. She felt suddenly complete and free. She smoothed her skirts as she looked around her before letting her eyes settle on the man before her. She smirked as she studied him. This was going to be a piece of cake, especially with all the new... tricks she'd learned. She was more than ready to take this man down. It would be an amazing tool for her arsinol. "Why hello there," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm and contempt.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

Before I could tell him anything, well everything actually, everything to what happened to my parents, to my brother, to every single thing, even the fact that I have a nightmare inside of me, Piers suddenly jumped at the door.

From where I sat, I saw that it was Landy.

What the heck is Landy doing here?

And why did I just think that in a scared and possessive tone inside my head? This... is interesting. But again before I could say anything, everything just went black.

This whole not being able to say anything before something else happens seems to be happening a lot to me lately.

SEAN'S POV

Aww, crap.

Sorry, babe. I just had to take over our body for a minute. I can't let you face her, not like how you are now.

Don't worry though, I happen to like you.

Not sure I can say the same thing about your honey though.

"Why, Siggy, didn't think I'd see you so soon! How have you been love?" I say, using Glaiza's voice and smiling beautifully, knowing maybe just a little bit at how I'll be able to handle myself without losing bits and pieces of... us in the process.

[OOC: I hope this is alright? If not, and both you guys have something already planned, I can just blend with it, and not disturb you guys ]
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was lost in thought until he heard a familiar voice speaking to him.

" Aye, ye be losing daylight thinkin' that much." Ace said as he walked into the room, " Yorick, what should we do about my brother and his girlfriend?"

" What do you mean what should you do?" Rod said sounding confused, " You are going to let us leave right?"

" I wish I could but it's not that simple." Ace said with a sigh, " You've entered into the headquarters for the guardians here and since you're all classified as vagrants this will be difficult."

" I see, all I want to do is help those who need it and be with the one I love and that's Meril." Rod said crossing his arms, " What can we do?"

" If you two can become guardians then it would benefit you since you could help others and still be with her." Ace said with a grin, " What do you say to that 2nd Mate Rod?"

" 2nd mate? Why can't I be first?" Rod asked, " Me and Zen would both be first mates since we share the body."

" No can do, Yorick is the first mate of my ship and you'll be the second." Ace said giving a thumbs up to Yorick, " That's final."

" Family before friends, isn't that right?" Rod said with a bitter tone, " Brothers over others and that's how it should be."

" That's. Final. Rod." Ace said sounding annoyed, " Are you trying to start a mutiny?"

" What if I am?" Rod said walking over to Ace, " You gonna make walk the plank?"

Ace grunted and looked Rod dead in the eyes with his cold blue ones and didn't move. You could see the rivalry building up within them both and someone had to stop it.

" Guys, please settle down." Zen said appearing, " You two are brothers, you shouldn't be fighting like this."

" Shut up Zen!!!" Rod said with anger in his voice.
    " Shut up Zen!!!" Ace said with anger in his voice.

They were both so loud when they said that Zen was blown back a few feet from the shouting.

Rod and Ace both looked at each other and you could see the lightning in their eyes as they stared each other down.

" Sibling rivalry, what a pain." Zen said getting off the floor, " Those two are something else."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril was rough housing with Moir and to end the fight, Meril squished Moir's face into the floor of the lounge.

"Say Mercy or eat the fluff of the carpet!" Moir squirmed underneath Meril's clutches.

"NEVER!!!!" Moir tried to gain the upper hand on Meril but Meril placed her hand on the back of Moir's head and hept it in place on the floor.

"Submit to me women!" Moir stopped resisting and went limp under Meril's weight. Meril got off of Moir but suddenly, Moir pounced on Meril and shoved Meri's face into the floor.

"It would seem I have the upper hand now." Meril glanced up towards Moir.

"Touché fair lady." Moir got off of Meril and Meril wiped the dust and dirt off her shirt. They had gotten so lost in their own fight to not notice that something was brewing between Ace and Rod. Meril and Moir stopped to look at the two men. They weren't paying attention to the conversation but it appeared that the two men were arguing.

" Guys, please settle down. You two are brothers, you shouldn't be fighting like this."

" Shut up Zen!!!"
    " Shut up Zen!!!"Meril and Moir both scurried to the far reaches of the room and held each other.

"Ace and Rod are scary when they argue!" Meril nodded in silent agreement. Moir leaned her head against Meril's.

"I heard part of the conversation. Ace was saying something about us being Guardians. Is that something you really want to become? Something you've hated since you've known as about them?"
    Meril's gaze was empty.

"I would rather die than become a Guardian but then, we would be in a very tight situation when they come to find us and I would lose you. I never want to be put into that situation Moir. You are my greatest treasure and to lose you, it would be like I lost a piece of myself. When that situation comes, we will think of something."
    Moir nodded in agreement and hoped the men would settle down.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Guardian radio

Karn began to wonder if fate was against him these days as he watched the Nightmare spur off. Yet for all his earlier words, he trusted the Nightmare to do as he promised. He paused in his stride and turned around. The ground was scarred where his portal had opened and the tree had a clean cut running through it. He shivered to think what would happen if a person got caught up in that. On that note he made his way inside to find a tech.
    Upon reaching one he pointed out that he wanted the area near that tree cordened off. He would make it his travel zone. To prevent any chance of anyone getting caught by it. It was the safest choice by far.

By the time he had walked in and sorted all this out it seemed any fighting was well over. He didn't see any real damage and no one was really hurt so he began breathing again. As he walked around he let Gray slip out of sync more. The armour retreated back down his body staying only as a strange pattern of support around his legs. Karn whispered a silent thnaks to Gray. He could feel but not hear the reply. However he did overhear another conversation.

"I heard part of the conversation. Ace was saying something about us being Guardians. Is that something you really want to become? Something you've hated since you've known as about them?" Meril's gaze was empty.

"I would rather die than become a Guardian but then, we would be in a very tight situation when they come to find us and I would lose you. I never want to be put into that situation Moir. You are my greatest treasure and to lose you, it would be like I lost a piece of myself. When that situation comes, we will think of something." Moir nodded in agreement and hoped the men would settle down.

"Maybe you shouldn't then join then." Karn said as he stepped by the girl. He stood straight and didn't look directly at the girl, instead he watched the two other argue. "A Guardian who doesn't want to be one is never truly one at all. It might bring you the trouble you seek to avoid." He shrugged his shoulders, not sure why he felt like talking, "But if you didn't join and lived around here...well I'm sure after having proved yourself to others you would be left alone." He eyes darkened for a moment as he thought on, "But if time do get worse." To Karn it seemed almost impossible to say otherwise. But that wasn't the point. He turned to her and smiled, "If you would happen to be in the area and would happen to be helping for your own reasons. It wouldn't be bad now would it?"

"I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Calling all available Guardians, Watchers and Vagrant comrades, please read this post. Haha, my apologies, my good man. The bachelor's pad of your character is now the arbitrarily designated location of the Final Battle. Woo! ^^)

Cerise

Despite his reassurance, trouble followed Piers like vultures would a crippled gazelle. She would not say it out loud, but she had to make sure he would be all right. Cerise raised her radio up to her ear.

"Hello, Jean? Could you send me the coordinates of all Guardians in town to my cell phone, so I can check on the map? Thanks."

She checked the location of all her allies in town. A number of them are safely in Headquarters, some in front of the eerily silent Rostov mansion, and some scattered in various places.

"Then please send my message to all available Guardians. Have a pen and paper? Okay, listen carefully and say it exactly as I say it..."

Once done, she turned to Mama and Seda, "Let's go to headquarters and freshen up a little before we set out again. I'm afraid I might faint once the adrenalin wears off. So, Seda, please lead the way."

"Calling all available Guardians, Watchers and Vagrant comrades." Jean declared on the intercom, "Back up is needed in the Resident's Area. Please report to Piers DeFoe. The coordinates of his Guardian Radio has been sent to you. Miss Cerise Reid has requested that we hurry, because his life may be in danger. Er… Again."

She did not include the short rant about an impulsive Cheshire Ubermensch that Cerise interjected between 'danger' and 'again'. Jean hoped that the Guardian did not hear her giggling through the radio.

"That is all."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Pirate Sword, Two Flint Pistols

While Ace and Rod were arguing a tech came running towards them in a panic.
    " What's going on?" Ace asked the tech, " Is everything alright?"

" You need to hear this, its from Cerise." the tech said giving him the radio, " It's urgent."

"Calling all available Guardians, Watchers and Vagrant comrades." Jean declared on the intercom, "Back up is needed in the Resident's Area. Please report to Piers DeFoe. The coordinates of his Guardian Radio has been sent to you. Miss Cerise Reid has requested that we hurry, because his life may be in danger. Er… Again."

After hearing what was happening, Ace looked at Rod and grinned.

" You heard the man, let's go help my friend Piers out." Ace said, " We'll finish this later."

" Very well then, let's get this over with." Rod said, " I'll follow you so lead the way."

" Yorick, we'll go on ahead so you can make sure Chinatsu is ok." Ace said walking towards the garage where his boat was, " Be prepared for anything when you get there."

Rod thought about his master and wished he was here with him and his brother cause they would need his strength. He remembered that Meril was with them and he didn't want to put her in danger.

" Meril, I don't know what will happen when I go with Ace but what I do know is that you mean the world to me and if there is danger I don't want you a part of it." Rod said hugging her, " If you still decie to come with me then I won't stop you but all I ask is that if something happens, you get away from there."

Zen knew that something big would happen and he wanted to give Moir something to keep just in case he left with Rod and Ace on a journey afterwards.
    " Moir, I want to give you something that's important to me." Zen said showing the pendant, " It was Ozman's and it has a picture of Rod and me on each side. I want you have it just in case I have to go somewhere after we take care of this problem."

" Full speed ahead Titan!!!" Ace said hopping into his boat, " Arrgh, ye' will catch up to us just don't become a yellow belly and not show up."
    Water exploded from behind the boat and Ace set sail towards Piers leaving Rod, Meril, Yorick, and Chinatsu behind.

" Are you ready to go with me Zen? Rod asked him.

" Yes, let's go help out your brother." Zen said fading away.

" Are you coming with us or staying Meril?"

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Thank all of you so much for your patience! Finals are all but complete, and I'm relieved!
    Additional Note: Red, thanks so much for the note! As embarrassing as it is to admit, I truly missed your post (which makes so much sense to me now that I can understand Janajee's post), so I apologize to both of you for the huge oversight. Again, thanks for setting me straight on this, as I love the way both of you have worked this out. Though there are others involved, I see...brilliant!

Yorick

Yorick looked down at Chinatsu as the room suddenly grew quiet. He quickly tried to digest what had been said, then spoke calmly to Chinatsu.

“Wow,” Yorick said. “Karn put it really well. And I think I heard a loophole somewhere in there? Heheh…”

Ace had told him that everything was under control, and to take care of Chinatsu. Yorick smiled in return and looked back at Chinatsu as he began to talk, though he was talking to Ace. “Ace, with any luck both Chinatsu and I will join you swiftly. But only if she’s up to it. Chinatsu…will you be okay? Do you want to see what’s up at Piers’s house? I want you to be safe, so whatever you choose I’m going to be right beside you. Protecting a Watcher is exactly what Piers would have me to do at the moment, and hey…this one comes with a bonus!”

Piers

Piers seemed just as confused as Landy at the boy’s sudden departure. He had no time to think about it, however, as Landy soon fell to her knees.

"Dr. Piers, I think something is wrong!"

Piers ran to her side and knelt beside her. “Hang on, Landy! I’ve got to get us to HQ and then we can...”

There’s no way Sigataph would manifest right here...is there? Would she really do that?

That would take time. Precious time that they did not seem to have. Would Cerise be right? She had warned against something happening while Skitters was not responding, and now it seemed that the worse case scenario was about to be made reality. And Glaiza! She was here as well! Piers was well acquainted with Sigataph’s prowess, and having Glaiza in the same room with her was the height of his fears. Now this fear was mixed with the concern he had for Landy and his rational mind was having a hard time staying intact amidst the onset of this horrible reality.

Landy was changing, changing right in front of his eyes...and it seemed that there was nothing he could do. For the time being, he had to contain the threat as much as possible, and remove Glaiza from danger. Yet just as he turned back to warn Glaiza, he was struck not only with the way in which Glaiza had approached Landy but also by the way she looked. Something was fundamentally different about her face, and it was sending chills down Piers’s spine.

“Why, Siggy, didn't think I'd see you so soon! How have you been love?”

“G—Glaiza...” was all Piers was able to mutter before turning back to Landy—or what had previously been Landy. Sigataph now stood before him in all of her glory, and all of her horror. Piers fell back on the floor, and scrambled away like a frightened animal. Finally getting to his feet, he stood across from the two with a mixed expression of fear and surprise.

Skitters! Get in between them, now! Something’s wrong with Glaiza, and Sigataph has manifested. What are you waiting for?!

There was no response. No response at all. The fear was mounting, Piers was shaking, and his mind which he so desperately needed to devise a plan seemed to be useless at the moment.

Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 04-25-2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Really embarrassing oversight; thanks, Red!

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Terribly sorry, Cross, but it seems I was not specific enough. Sigataph has taken over Landy's body. ^^~)

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Piers' house
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph turned her attention with relish to Sean, who was projecting himself through Glaiza. "So glad to see you, darling, now that I know what you are," she said, eyeing the girl's body. It looked like it had been through a lot and she couldn't help but laugh. "Had a tough time, dearest? You little faker, you. Well, now that you've been discovered, it makes my life so much easier. I'm glad that it could happen here, so I can 'kill two birds with one stone', if you will. And with all these new... toys at my disposal, it will be that much easier," she smirked, looking between Glaiza and Piers on the ground.

"Where is your friend? I don't sense him at all. Did you two have a spat?" she cooed, leering at Piers with a mocking expression as he scrambled away on the floor. This was just too good. She could feel the air rustling around her skirts softly, yearning to be unleashed at her whim. She could also feel the fire burning through her veins. There were more weapons in her arsounal but so far, these were the two she had conquered and they were the ones that complimented each other the most. The part of her that had begun stealing others' nightmares was stirring in the presense of these two and she was so anxious to get down to business.

"Piers, love, do you know what is about to go down here? Do you, Sean? Because I'm not sure either of you quite understand. Honestly, I find that part the most entertaining. I am about to completely wreck your world's and you aren't even going to know what hit you. Literally!" she ranted, cackling and folding over in her own fit of laughter. This situation was just too delicious.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information