AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24 64 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: N/A

Owie! Cirocco did not fight back as the threads wound around his legs. He tripped over his own feet and fell. A giant spider fell down from above and sank its fangs into him.

I don’t know if you've been informed, but to inject poison, you need a circulatory system. I am so sorry to disappoint you, but...

Then Cirocco remembered he can't talk to Nightmares, so he just whinnied helplessly. He sounded as if he was laughing.

However, not too far away, Cerise clutched her arm as it bled through two holes. She synced a little and made a small pocket of time around the wound go slower. It stopped the blood from flowing and the poison from spreading too fast. It seems that the older one was the master or teacher of the younger one, and the spider was called Styx? Said Styx can spin webs and attack with fangs and poison. The younger student can make himself run quickly and he can form clones too - perhaps that was the power of his Nightmare?

The winds picked up speed. Then it stopped.

It would not have been possible if they were far away, but they made the mistake of coming closer. About five hundred tons of air pressure, or three hundred and thirty three cars, suddenly descended on the unknown Vagrants. The force concentrated in a small but precise area, right where the Vagrants were, and was gone in a few seconds. Cerise waited earnestly for the crunching of their bones.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/a

Their attack, a little too well, and the consequence of this action were dire. Rod felt like he had been hit with a freight train and fell helplessly to the floor.

' Master, what is this?" Rod said feeling his body being crushed, " I'll die before I get back up!!!"

" Don't worry Rod." Ozman said as he threw a web over Rod's body, " This will keep you from dying but don't move."

Ozman looked over and saw Styx biting the nightmare and fighting it. He then felt a presence that was near the nightmare.

" Alright, show yourself.: Ozman said yelling, " I know this isn't a rogue nightmare and you're hiding somewhere."
    Ozman still felt the presence and sighed, the host could be anywhere and he had to draw them out.
    " My student will not interfere." Ozman said removing the web from his body, " Good thing I used this before hand but come out now and this will be a one-on-one fight."
    Ozman waited for the host to come out.......

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

Surprised, Cerise held her breath. Even five hundred tons of sudden air pressure did not injure them at all? The web must be made of some serious material. Well, she laughed inwardly, it IS a Nightmare. She heard the older one's command and wondered how he could know she was there. Or was he just bluffing? She decided to stay hidden despite his challenge. If they find her, well…

Cirocco did not actually need to move to command his powers. He stayed on the floor, bound by the nigh unbreakable web. In her mind, Cerise heard him humming a jolly tune.

The roof above them were held by four pillars. With a sudden BOOM one of the pillars that was farthest from Cerise exploded. Without support, that side of the roof began falling upon them.
    The same thing happened with about four other metallic bars from the railing. Again, the winds picked them up and they spun wildly around them like flying daggers. For one moment it seemed they did not know where to go and they spread in different directions. But on command they all turned and flew straight for the student.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Itmes: N/A

The mystery host never came out of hiding but some more unexpected events occured. The pillars holding the roof up were breaking and flying around in different directions with Ozman standing in the middle of it all. The pillars had locked on to their target and it was Rod. Ozman quickly grabbed Rod, broke the pillars that came, and moved him into another area.

" Now I know that you're still hiding and I'm not as senile as I appear to be." Ozman said grabbing a piece of Styx's web, " If you won't come out, I'll make you come out."

Ozman slammed the web down on the floor and thick strands exploded from the floor itself. The webs began to break everything they could to draw out the host from their hiding spot to fight.

"No matter where you're hiding, I'll find you." Ozman said with a grin, " If you come out now we can discuss this peacefully but if not, you leave me no choice."

Ozman saw Rod watching his every move and he smiled. To him, having Rod watching him like that made him remember how Rod was when he was younger but now was not the time for memories.

" These webs will continue to break everything here until they find you." Ozman said watching Styx out the corner of his eye, " The choice is yours."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 12-03-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Rogue, hope this doesn't sound insensitive, but how would you want Ozman to die?
    I was gone for a while because I went on a trip. xD )

Cerise

He wanted to discuss things peacefully? Was this for real? Was this a trick?

Small town Vagrants were very different from mainland ones after all. Maybe she should play along and see what happens? Besides, Cerise did not want to break the infrastructure too much. Though it was necessary, Guardian Central would still have to pay for repairs. Their surly finance director already tightened their budget and this might come out of her paycheck.

Cirocco disappeared in a puff of ashes. Cerise stepped out. Now that her Nightmare was back in her mind, her control over the spread of the poison in her arm strengthened.

"Very well, Vagrant." She said quietly.
    "What is there to discuss?"

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ozman noticed that the nightmare vanished and the host emerged from behind some debris. He grinned and called back Styx to his side.

" I have a proposition for you." Ozman said calling Styx back into his mind, " You let us go and I won't have to punish you for attacking my student while he was defenseless."
    Ozman noticed that the woman was pretty girl but he knew that she was dangerous and he didn't know what powers her nightmare possesed. With this in mind, he figured that he would have to unleash Dizzy if she didn't accept the offer or escape. He didn't have a lot options and his health was slowly deteriorating fast.

" I'm a sensible man that would rather leave with my student than to fight a beautiful girl such as yourself." Ozman said bowing respectfully, " The name's Ozman and the decision is yours to make whether you fight with me or not."

He hoped that she would let them pass or this could be his final battle.....

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise
    Sync: 35%

"Beautiful girl?" She chuckled, "Thank you for the compliment. Though, first impressions of me don't last long at all. I really can't imagine why."

As she said this, her body started aging quickly. The roots of her auburn hair turned white. Her cheeks sagged and wrinkles grew around her eyes. Her hands became bony, the skin around her arms loosened and she hunched over just a little. On 100% syncs, she would be nothing but skeleton and hair.

"My name is Cerise Reid." She smirked, her thin arms crossed. "I am also a sensible girl who refuses to let rogue Vagrants like you two loose on the streets."

The winds strengthened again. The metal bars rose from the ground, spun around her wildly and formed a dancing defensive shield.

"I don't believe in gray areas, Mister Ozman. To me, you are either a comrade Guardian or Vagrant vermin. The only choice you have, then, is to come with me quietly to the Guardian HQ. Turn yourself in. You only have three minutes to comply."

A bony hand reached for Rod's direction. Suddenly the air left his lungs. She made a vacuum of air right in front of his mouth and nostrils and prevented oxygen from entering his body.

"Because your precious student only has three minutes to live."

What was the name Melinda and Piers called her? Oh right. A Witch.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril wanted to get the lake moment out of her head. She was completely outraged at Rod and wanted to do anything to get it out of her mind. Meril jumped and landed perfectly as her sneakers had skidded across the top of the bench. She was trying to protect him, they all were and they were suffering because he didn't believe them and in turn, had broken his trust. This is why I should never trust anyone but Moir, at least her mind is clear and logical. Meril took a seat at the beach and stared at the wide open water. She liked the sound of the waves hitting the sand and the smell, it was invigorating. Meril looked up towards the sky and let her head fall gently back as if to sun tan. I loved it when life was simple in my eyes, people just complicate things. Meril brushed her hair back with her right palm and tears began to flow down her cheeks. I never thought that loving someone this much could actually hurt this much. No form of apology can make this pain go away. She wiped her tears and stared at the ground to get her focus back. No....he left us.....he made his decision to trust us...both Zen and Rod...it's his fault. Meril got up and began the long walk back home.

Moir passed through the front door and opened the door for Zen. She could feel his sadness, it was one thing she didn't like about her and Meril's abilities was that they could feel some emotions depending on how strong they are. Moir went into the kitchen to start making something for when Meril got home. She didn't like the mind block Meril had placed but Meril did need her privacy and Moir accepted that. Moir found various different fruit and began to cut them to place them in a bowl for Meril. She also began heating up some water to make some tea because she knew that tea would relax Meril after the time she wanted alone.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ozman's grin faded when he saw Cerise's body change. He didn't know she was older than he was but he knew not to underestimate her abilities.

" I see, well in that case I'll be vermin and show you why you should've let us pass." Ozman said as eyes became red, " Styx, give me that bag."
    Styx emerged from his mind and spat out a small bag with a small amount of powder in it.
    " I think you're underestimating me." Ozman said taking the powder, " You have no code of honor and you still attack my defenseless student?"
    His power and his focus grew since he used the very last bit of Balance Powder and with that he quickly grabbed Rod and placed a web around his face that blocked the vacuum from sucking his oxygen away. He then turned around and quickly appeared in Cerise's face with his fingers next to her throat.

" Don't try anything, please, cause it would be a shame to end a person's life who I wouldn't want killed." Ozman said as Styx appeared behind her waiting for her to try something, " Forgive me for saying this but I didn't know you were older than me."

Zen felt like he should've told him but he couldn't because of what Master Ozman told them. As he kept thinking about it he felt like the wind was being sucked from him and he didn't know what was going on with Rod.
    " What's....Going......On?" Zen said in between breaths, " Moir....Rod's.......In trouble."
    Zen blacked out from the vacuum feeling but he regained his breath back a few seconds later.
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 12-06-2010 at 12:50 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" What's....Going......On? Moir....Rod's.......In trouble." Moir walked towards Zen's side and looked at his condition. She had hoped that nothing was wrong with Zen.

"We should go then. If he's in trouble, we should hurry." Moir helped Zen towards the door and nearly ran into Meril as she opened the door.

"Meril, Rod is in trouble. Zen and I are going to help him." Moir felt a chill rise up her spine and it made her body go cold. She could see pure anguish and anger in Meril's eyes. Moir had never seen her this angry ever. Meril shoved passed them and went towards the kitchen.

"I am not helping. He abandoned us...he abandoned me! Why would I help someone at just the flick of his finger walked away from us, disregarding everything we had and shared? I don't help people who are seeking sympathy or help from me." Moir placed Zen near the door and placed him upright so that he could breathe properly. She walked up to Meril and slapped her cheek hard enough that it left a small welt.

"You need to let go of that stupid pride of yours. It's no wonder you didn't anyone but me for so long. I have never seen you this selfish and you need to get a grip or so help I will make sure that Zen gives you a good beating when I know he's up to par. GOT IT?!" Meril glared at Moir and then sighed and took a seat in the kitchen.

"There is no way you can make me go." Moir wasn't planning on leaving Meril behind and just as Meril was getting comfortable, Moir hit her behind her neck and placed Meril over her shoulder as she slumped into Moir's shoulder, unconscious from the hit. She walked towards the door and looked at Zen.

"I hope you can lead us there and I also hope you can walk on your own. Stubborn here can't seem to get the message and I wasn't planning to let her get away with her attitude."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise
    Sync: 80%

There is irony in Cirocco's powers. They were all distance attacks that grew tenfold in strength for every meter the target was closer.

A million things happened simultaneously. The moment Ozman crossed the shields, all the metal bars shot towards him as fast as bullets. Almost by reflex, Cerise grabbed hold of his hand on her throat and used an Aikido move called shihonage. It allowed her to stay clear of the sudden force of seven hundred tons that fell upon the exact place Ozman was.

At a sync like this, the flesh was falling off of half of her face. The whites of her jawbone peeked out from decaying red flesh. Her hair was all white and her fingertips were bone.

As if she wasn't done, she instantly removed the oxygen molecules immediately around him. It takes about five minutes for a brain devoid of oxygen to shut down.

Go grandma! Go grandma! Cirocco cheered.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ozman was surprised and disgusted at the sight that was in front of him. Everything happened so fast and the only thing he noticed was him on the ground and his lack of air. If that wasn't enough, air pressure was crushing him and he couldn't get out in time.

" ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!" Ozman said as Styx appeared again, " I will show you the real power of my sync form!!!!"
    Ozman began to change drastically from his previous form. He grew six eyes, grew taller, his muscles grew bigger, spider legs grew out of his back, his skin color changed to black and red, he grew fangs, and grew another set of arms.

Sync Level: 50%

" I finally get to fight someone." Dizzy said getting up from the attack, " Whoa you're ugly but since you attacked my friend I'll show you no mercy."
    Dizzy spat out a ball of web and crushed it in his hands, the web strands attached to his fingers and he swung them near her face. The strands missed and cut the floor near her as soon as he pulled them back.

" Ozman was nice enough not to use full force but I will use extreme force to end your life." Dizzy said adding more webs to his other hand, " The name's Dizzy, I thought you should know my name before you die."

Dizzy's energy was way stronger than Ozman's and Rod's put together. He grinned as the legs on his back began move around him.

" Come at me if you dare."

Zen was shocked at Moir's response and actions against Meril but he smiled anyway.
    " Thank you Moir, for making her come with us." Zen said trying to feel Rod's energy, " I feel another energy and its filled with malice."
    Zen automatically knew who it was and began to feel sadness.

" I feel Master's energy and he's using not only his energy but his life energy as well." Zen said with tears in his eyes, " We've got to hurry!!!"
    Zen channeled his energy into his feet and grabbed Moir and hoisted them on his back.
    " Are you ready to go?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

Her breath rattled in her rib cage. Cerise raised a hand and sent it down. Technically, controlling air molecules simply means changing their speed. So if one slows them down enough, you could control their liquid and solid forms.

These three blast of cold wind had a thin line of nigh invisible solid carbon dioxide running through their middle. It was thinner than a surgeon's scalpel and as tall as the ceiling. In a flash they sped through the air to cut through flesh.

Compared to the many ugly and horrible things we've fought, that's actually pretty cool. I'd give it a 9.4. Cirocco declared as if he were a judge in a beauty contest. My counterpart's name is Dizzy? BAHAHAHA! Oh I want to comment back! Let me! Let me!

"No." Cerise said.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Role: Feral
    Items: Cash, white plastic bag containing Monster energy drinks, Snickers, and Poptarts.

Alanna had run home sometime after her fiasco with whatever resided inside of her. It had been a while since she returned home. The house had been void of life, of course. No one had come to take anything out of the house. Everything stood as it had the night her father was killed, only the furniture and all else had collected weeks worth of dust. Alanna hadn't kept track of how long she had stayed at the orphanage. It didn't matter anymore. It was her new home.

Tugging on the sleek handle of the cooler door, she opened the section of the pharmacy which contained rows of energy drinks. She grabbed a six pack of Monsters then two king-sized Snickers bars and a package of strawberry Poptarts. She payed for the items with the money she had grabbed from the house. She had wiped the entire place clean of all cash. She didn't care to count how much she had on her person. She only knew that she had enough for the time being.

Walking out the sliding doors of the pharmacy, she sighed as she made her way towards St. Azalea's, towards home. She had been gone the entire night. Wandering from place to place aimlessly in order to not fall asleep. She feared that if she even shut her eyes for a second, that witch would be set free again. She wanted answers more than anything. Of course she anted to apologize to Mama as well, seeing as she probably made her worry, but she wanted to know what her... alternate personality was; or why she had it in the first place.

Despair boiled within her chest. The walk was bringing back every horrid memory. She began to wonder what her mother looked like when she was killed. She hadn't even gotten the chance to see the woman's face before they buried her. There was no funeral. Her father was murdered before they could even set a date for one.

Desperate to calm her jitters, Alanna popped her first can of sugar and ginseng, downing nearly half the container in three gulps. The fizz burned her throat and she belched unattractively, not bothering to say excuse herself since no one was around-a strange fact she paid no mind to. Her body convulsed once from the sugar rush.

Approaching the Southern Clock Tower, Alanna heard noises as if there were some type of conflict going on. It was faint, but she could hear it. The demonic nature inside of her seemed to feel tickled almost.

Listen if you please. I will lend you my ears dear child.

The voice echoing in her mind as if the being were right beside her ears made her flinch. She tried to shake it off but it kept speaking.

Be curious darling. Live a bit. Perhaps it is the one you desire to see?

Alanna stopped. Her had was gripping the handles of the grocery bag with such intensity, her knuckles began to turn white.

What was his name? Jace? What a lovely boy.

The witch giggled.

If he is there, you can save him. You can still save him, Alanna.

Alanna bit her lip. She knew she couldn't be tempted by whatever this devil was whispering. She didn't know what purpose she would serve by trying to investigate. There was a very slim chance that it was Jace in the tower. So slim, it was nearly impossible. The thing was trying to trick her. It wanted more victims. She knew, but she felt almost compelled to go inside.

OOC: Ermm.... I don't want to interrupt anything that's going on in there in case something epic is about to happen, so Sols, Rogue, I'll let you determine what she does. Post in the OOC thread if you think she should go in or no.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-07-2010 at 10:32 PM.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Man, I haven’t done this in a while… XD)

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, wallet, whistle

Seda’s grip on the motorcycle’s handles, speeding through busy streets and weaving her way past cars and pedestrians, ignoring obscenities shouted at the “crazy lady on the cycle.”

“I remember this time I was teaching them basketball and—” Seda had been speaking with Nerisa about her ‘past experiences in teaching’ when the Guardian Radio on her belt had buzzed to life. Instead of the usual quick buzz, it kept buzzing for at least half a minute.

“Excuse me,” she said to her companion and quickly turned to check the message.
    ‘Only urgent messages make it buzz like that,’ she thought. Her eyes widened when she saw the message and, after telling her new friend she had to take a rain-check on lunch, she practically sprinted back to her apartment where her beloved bike was waiting.

“Guardian is not responding to any calls made by HQ,” she muttered under her breath, repeating what the tech had said to her. She had not gotten a lot of time to get to know this man they called ‘Piers’ but he sure didn’t seem like someone who would forget their Guardian Radio somewhere, or leave it buzzing while he got a sandwich.

“So my objective is to bust into the Rostov Estate, and find him,” she said to herself, narrowly avoiding a right red convertible as she turned a corner that her map told her would bring her to the Rostov Estate.

Once she turned the corner, she brought her cycle to a screeching halt once she saw the estate, and the high electric fence that surrounded it. “Ah, crud,” she muttered and slowly surveyed the area, trying to find a way in.

Off to one side, she spotted some trees whose branches would provide some help in going over the fence. She slowly drove her bike over there, parking in the bushes and patting it, telling it to stay safe.

She looked up at one of the trees and flexed her arms before she jumped up and began climbing. It was a little harder, given the state of her left arm, but she managed to climb up and secure herself onto one branch that hung over the fence and over the lawn.

“C’mon, Vid,” she whispered and her snake began to materialize on the branch next to her. “Let’s rock and roll.” She winked at him and he winked back, materializing fully and lowering himself to the lawn to let her slide down safely.

They ran across the lawn, sprinting as fast as they could in case something was just lurking in the shadows, waiting for them to stop. Seda looked down to check her Radio, noting that it was leading her to what it called the ‘R.E.: Second Mansion.’

As they approached it, she quickly ran through a list of possible entry options through her head. Busting in through the front would probably bring a world of pain for them both, so she needed another advantage.

“Elevation!” she said and pointed to the roof. It was just a few floors up, and she figured it wouldn’t take too much energy to climb. “Vidar, up!” Vidar nodded and launched himself upwards, burying his fangs into the stone that made up the mansion’s exterior. Seda grabbed onto to his tail and he launched her upward, tossing her onto the roof.

“Oof!” she exclaimed as she landed hard on the roof. “Good execution, a little shaky on the landing there,” she joked to her snake, who simply gave his equivalent of a shrug. Seda looked down at her Radio and began walking around the roof, trying to pinpoint where her colleague might be.

“According to this, he’s right below us,” she told Vidar. “Guess we’ll have to find a way to bust through this,” she said, stomping her foot on the stone. “But how…” She ran through a list of snakes in her mind, trying to remember if one could do the job. She began pacing, raking her fingers through her hair to try and come up with something.

”The Green Anaconda is one of the largest snakes in the world in terms of body weight. So if you ever find yourself in a wrestling match with it, it might be best to just tap out while it’s still early,” he told her with a chuckle.

She remembered who had told her that fact, and that was probably why she remembered it years after she had heard it. “Thank you,” she said with a smile. “Okay, Vid. Time to sync,” she declared. “Let’s go for the anaconda this time… And make it a heavy one.”

The woman closed her eyes and felt her body and mind began adjusting to the sync, her skin taking on a dry and scaly texture, and her body suddenly aware of the heat around her. When she opened her eyes, she stepped back and looked at the huge green snake sitting in front of her.

He looked at her and blinked, as if asking “Now what?”

She smirked. “Do you happen to know how to do a Bodyslam?”

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Thank you Moir, for making her come with us." Moir had to replace Meril on her shoulder by shifting her closer to her neck than her shoulder since she didn't want Meril to fall off her shoulder and get a head injury.

"She deserves it. We made a mistake, we all have to face it and I don't believe that she should have been the exception to it."

" I feel another energy and its filled with malice."
    Moir tried to sense the other presence but she was still angry at Meril's reaction. She was completely infuriated with Meril and couldn't believe how outrageous she was acting. Moir took a deep breath and looked at Meril. She couldn't help but protect her like a mother or a sister.

" I feel Master's energy and he's using not only his energy but his life energy as well. We've got to hurry!!!" Moir was more than ready for anything at this point but she really didn't think it through as to what she was going to do with Meril when they got to there destination. She was going to be out for a while and Moir didn't want Meril to be in harms way.

" Are you ready to go?" Moir nodded and hoped that Zen knew where they were going.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dizzy smiled as the battle continued and he had to give this one credit. She's actually sticking with him and dealing blows as well.
    " Your attacks are useless against me." Dizzy said commanding the strings, " My webs are indestructible and using weak attacks such as air pressure to crush one's body are useless."
    He jumped back to gain some distance and used the legs on his back to create more webs. The legs began to swing in every direction and destroyed everything they touched with a single swipe. His power was growing and it kept rising the more they fought.
    " You are pretty good at this, Guardian, but let's see how you fare against this!" Dizzy said creating perfect clones of himself, " There are seven of us and one of you so tell me, which is the real me?"

Zen felt out the energy and realized where it came from, the Southern Clock Tower. He channeled most of his energy into his feet and began flash stepping to his destination.
    " Rod and Master are fighting someone strong." Zen said felleing two presences now, " I don't know who it is but we'll find out when we get there."
    After a few minutes, they managed to get to the clock tower but Zen was exhausted from flash stepping.
    " Give me a minute to rest and we'll make our way up." Zen said leaning on the door.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Awful post, but I started falling asleep at the keyboard. Loooong day. ^_^()

Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items: Pistol, car

Renee had spent the entire night looking for Alanna, but she was nowhere to be found. Praying that the girl had returned to the orphanage in the sometime during the night, Mama headed home. On her way she passed the mansion which she so loathed, but something made her turn back. The property looked somewhat disturbed. That's when she realized she could see something on the roof of one of the mansions. It looked almost like... a giant snake. Now Renee was not a fan of Thomasai, especially since he works for a certain someone who displeased her even more, but she was sure that thing was a Nightmare. Belone resonated a satisfied sensation, proving Renee correct.

Driving her car through the grass, Mama skid to a stop and stepped out of the piece of scrap metal for a car. Walking to the mansion, she looked up at the roof.

"How do we get up there Belone? The front door doesn't seem like a good idea," she questioned her own Nightmare, gazing in the windows at the rubble inside.

Being one of very few words, Belone replied in the hollow echoing voice. "Climb."

Renee almost laughed. "Climb? Are you insane? I'm a fifty-two year old sack of fat."

"Sync."

Renee sighed heavily. She had overcome Belone quite some time ago. Since the end of her guardian days, she chose not to synchronize with the creature. Belone may be quiet, but it has a vicious bite.

"Alright," she replied, closing her eyes and concentrated. She could almost feel the holes for holding needles pop up from her skin.

When she came to, she was Belone, silver and deadly with the excessive amounts of injectors. Taking a step back, Belong ran a the building, hopping and climbing its way to the roof. Reaching the top, Belone stood face-to-face to the biggest anaconda Mama's ever seen.

What's going on here?!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

Cerise smirked with only half of her lips. The other side revealed her teeth and part of her cheek bone. It was actually difficult to speak, and if she did, she would sound like a rattling hiss.

She wondered why her attacks were not causing damage. His webs were nigh indestructible and they destroyed infrastructure as if they were brittle dry leaves. It looks like direct attacks won't work.

The metal bars around her lifted from the floor and spun wildly like shurikens. They rose around her in a whirlwind. In one swift movement, she sent them one after the other, slicing through the air at the clones like a scythe through wheat stalks.

As this was happening, Cerise stepped backwards until she reached the railing. With a gymnast somersault, she jumped into the free air over and past the brick wall of the clock tower. In mid-air she de-synced and Cirocco materialized just below her feet. An unimaginably strong and continuous gust below him kept the skeleton horse afloat. She landed on his spine, feet spaced apart wide enough for balance. All that gymnastics, catwalk practice and some cheer-leading with certain fellow Guardians eventually paid off. Effectively, it looked as if Death standing on his horse had taken the form of a red-haired woman.

Cirocco neighed. I hate it when you step on me like this. What do I look like? A doormat?!

Ignoring her obnoxious Nightmare, she gave him her orders. Cirocco gathered his concentration and sent a sudden yet immense burst of air pressure right at the middle height of the clock tower. It bent to one side like a broken toothpick and fell as if in slow motion, down, down, down.

"It's not that a killer like me is any good, Vagrant," she said grimly as she watched the structure fall and the dust rise, "It's just that you absolutely must die. That is all."
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-10-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dizzy didn't expect her to destroy the support beams of the tower but he knew what had to be done. One of the clones grabbed Rod and placed him in the middle of all seven of them. Then, they channeled their energy into their hands and created a wave of energy that protected them from the falling debris.
    " I absolutely must die?" Dizzy asked with sarcasm, " I don't have any intention of dying today."
    All seven Dizzy's broke through the debis and shot a web around the Guardian that connected to create a mid air web dome around them. Rod was placed on top of the fallen rubble while the other clones faced off against the strong opponent.
    " No more tricks, fight me with your own strength." Dizzy said pointing at Cerise, " You can't escape from this dome unless you beat me."

Zen heard crashing and saw part of the tower crashing down. He feared the worst and ran inside to find Rod and Master Ozman. He ran up the long and winding stair case to see Rod ond the ground and a web dome in mid air.
    " I'm glad you're safe." Zen said picking Rod up, " He's fighting in that dome isn't he?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

Her opponent covered them completely within the small area of the indestructible web dome, isolating them to protect his precious student. They descended gently. When they were close enough to the ground, Cerise jumped off Cirocco and landed as silently and nimbly as a cat.

The Guardian scanned her limited environment and thought of how she could best use the situation to her advantage. Then she gave Cirocco her instructions. He made time pass slower within the dome. An hour within it was now actually a minute in the real world. With no reference point inside or outside, it would be impossible to tell the difference.

"I'll make it so that you won't have a choice."

The winds rose in the dome, faster and faster and faster until it reached the speed of a tornado. Cerise' auburn hair flew in all directions. The outfit she wore, however, stayed with her body and her feet planted firmly on the ground

Debris from the clock tower happened to fall within the web dome. In fact, three of the metal bars from earlier joined the spinning tornado of debris. In a while Cirocco would suddenly change the wind's direction and everything it carried will shoot straight for their opponent.

Sheesh! He doesn't need air, his stupid web is harder than your ex' head and seven hundred tons of air pressure doesn't even faze him! Cirocco snorted, which was his way of complaining. Why don't I just go there and give him a nice, good kick?

"Cirocco, no-!" She tried to say, but it was too late. Her Nightmare jauntily trotted towards their enemy, turned so that his rear end faced him, and like a mad donkey thrust his back hooves at his torso. He accompanied it with Cerise' planned shot of sudden suffocating wind, rock and metal. Every solid thing in the dome except for his human sped straight for the spider Nightmare.

Haiyah! Take that!
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-11-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This girl had to be deaf, Dizzy told her to fight with her own strength yet she still uses the debris to fight with. Her nightmare had other plans and it kicked him in his torso that sent him flying back. He got up and saw debris flying at him and he got agitated.

" Didn't I tell you to fight with your own strength?" Dizzy said getting up after the attack, " That rubble of yours won't work here!!!!"
    pieces of web grabbed the debris and threw it out of the web dome. He grinned and got in his fighting stance.

" I like your nightmare, he has the right approach." Dizzy said lunging forward to strike, " Why not do what your nightmare did and fight me?"

Dizzy threw a punch that caused and wind imprint of his fist to fly at them, he then threw two more behind the first to make sure that if she dodged the first, she would be hit by the last two.

" Bring out your true power and fight me." Dizzy said, " Or I will draw it out."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

Cerise made a back flip like a gymnast to dodge the attack. One of the punches hit her leg and she forced the scream down her throat as she felt it break. She landed on her other leg and knelt on it for support. Quickly, she synced with Cirocco. She made time in that area pass extremely fast. Her broken leg healed in a matter of seconds. Cerise breathed deeply and gathered her wits as she stood up.

"Fight with my own strength?" Cerise repeated. Then she broke into a smile, then a gentle chuckle, and then she was holding onto her stomach as she laughed out loud. It was as if her opponent had just told the greatest joke in the world.

"Men! You're all the same. You think fighting is some sort of silly game to prove who's stronger."

She laughed again. Cirocco remained silent.

"I've got news for you. One is that I'm no man. I'm just not stupid enough." With her right hand she flipped her auburn hair as if for emphasis.

"Two is that I don't fight. No, not at all. I kill." She held out her two hands, palms facing upward, as if she were holding liquid in them, "See these? There's blood on them. From the Nightmares of people who would dine with Hannibal to the Nightmares of innocent unborn children, I've murdered them all."

She began slowly syncing with Cirocco. Her skin turned red and receded into her skeleton, as if being eaten away by maggots. Her voice became raspier as she spoke.

"But the greatest difference of all is that I'm not proud of using my abilities to hurt anyone. I hate it! I detest it! But vermin like you think it's just fun and it just so happens that no one else cares to stop you."

Cerise reached a hair's breadth away from one hundred percent sync. She looked terrible. Her hair was completely white and wispy and the Guardian had no inner organs at all, but her outfit hid this fact. Cerise was still smirking, but what difference would that show on her skull? She was all dry skeleton, save for her bright round eyeballs. The pair of them twitched erratically in their sockets.

Cerise reached out a hand and isolated the area that included her opponent's heart, "So, if you want to see my so-called 'own strength', then have it your way."

She gently clenched her fist.

The small, beating time stopped.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" I understand your pain but I don't fight for fun." Dizzy said, " You don't realize that Ozman has never killed anyone but I have."
    Dizzy felt the enrgy of the other five clones within the dome and sighed and looked at his synced hand.
    " I was the one who had to kill in order to keep Ozman's pure and untainted." Dizzy said closing his eyes, " His student has never killed anyone and he's always protected the ones he cares about just as Ozman has."
    Dizzy felt a wave of anger wash over him when she said she attacked the nightmares of unborn children. It made him angry to hear she never gave those children the time to train their nightmares so that they could become good.
    " You hate using you power but you've murdered unborn children nightmares at what cost? Your useless orginization told you so?" Dizzy said as his anger grew, " Lap dog of your superiors you will be put down now."
    Dizzy's eyes opened up and his eyes turned blood red and bloody tears fell from his eyes.
    " Ozman's is in pain because of what you have done." Dizzy said as he felt his breath grow shorter, " I will......put you........down.......for good....."
    Dizzy fell to the floor when his heart stopped and stayed there motionless. Suddenly, another Dizzy appeared from the dome and wrapped her in webs.
    " Did you forget about the other clones?" Dizzy said with a smirk, " That was a fake that you killed. Now I will show what happens when you kill those defenseless nightmares because they told you to."

Sync Level 100%
    Dizzy felt Ozman give him permission to use his full power and now the dome was indestructible and nothing could get in or get out.
    " I don't know what you used to kill that clone but I won't let it happen again."

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Guardian HQ seemed void of anyone save techs, medical staff, and receptionists. Yorick had just woken up, his previous night consisting of hunting a nightmare that had mauled a man right in front of him—a hunt that had produced no leads.

Is everyone really so busy? I don’t even see any Watchers. I wonder where Chinatsu and Melinda are…and what about the ladies I met yesterday? Things are so crazy…

In a thought that came across as an epiphany, Yorick remembered the Guardian log.

Gu.I.L.A.! I bet I can find out what they’re up to on the log.

Yorick was logged in within three minutes, but no new info was to be found. Sure, he had his GPS, but that didn’t tell him what the Guardians were up to, just where they could be found. Seeing Cerise’s dot on the GPS, he imagined what she would be doing at the clocktower. Ever since his suspension had ended, he’d felt out of the loop, like the missions were passing him up without his notice. If the missions wouldn’t come to him as easily as before, he’d have to find the missions himself.

“I’m sure Cerise won’t mind me dropping in. At least it won’t be in the sewers this time.”

Walking to a somewhat new receptionist, Yorick put on a huge smile and said, “I’d like the fastest thing you have, please. Big mission. Important.”

The young lady of about 23 years smiled in return, but only briefly. “Oh, you’re…Mr…Yorick, correct?”

“That’s me,” Yorick said, still wearing his large smile. “But I’m supposed to get your name first, right? Of well, we don’t have to be a stickler for rules always, do we?”

Too preoccupied with the computer screen in front of her to recognize the flirtatious advances so characteristic of Yorick, the young lady only replied, “I…I’m sorry, Mr. Yorick. Mr. Karn has requested that you not be allowed to drive any of our vehicles unaccompanied.”

“What?!” Yorick cried out, making a passing tech spill his coffee. “Why?!”

The receptionist blinked a few times before answering. Though somewhat new to the job, she read the reasons calmly to Yorick. “Mr. Karn included a long list of reasons in this email, and even included a few photos.” She paused briefly before continuing. “Let’s see…skidding to a halt in the parking garage, almost hitting Duo while speeding out towards town, scaring Melinda with your driving habits while taking her out to the park, being spotted on duty with seven unknown females crammed in a five-passenger sedan, another instance of—”

“Okay, okay,” Yorick said, closing his eyes and holding his hands up in defeat. “Point and case. Just find someone to drop me off near the clocktower. Please?”

Smiling slightly, the receptionist buzzed a driver who soon appeared. “I’m sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you, Mr. Yorick.”

Ever the opportunist, Yorick turned quickly to the receptionist and said, “No problem, but hey…I might have to dispute some of these ‘reasons’ later, and…I’ll need your contact info, right? So—”

The driver, much aware of Yorick’s methodical ways, interjected. “The car, sir…”

“Right,” Yorick said, leaving behind a quick smile as he walked away with the driver.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 12-16-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Phantom Italics

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information