AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 19 59 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Stuffed Dog

Chinatsu noticed that Cerise was helping the boy and backed out of the conversation. "Uh..I'll go put my things..in my room then.." Chinatsu said as she walked away. She ran upstairs and into her room at HQ. She looked down the hall as she entered her doorway and she could swear she saw Duo and her when Jace infilitrated HQ. "Leave me alone.." She mouthed, remembering the words she said. "I thought I had my last vision here.." She said to herself. Chinatsu then walked into her room and threw the dog onto her bed.

Jace why me? Why couldnt you have let me die? She thought to herself, staring out her window blankly. Her hand touched the cool glass and she knew already she wanted to walk alone. She didn't want to be dangerous and she wanted to be free from the prison she had been in all her life. She slowly let tears run down her face, knowing for the first time in her life she couldn't cope with anything.

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cell Phone, Mp3

Arcelia nodded in agreement with the young man. Her mind was in no mood to focus on this man though. She wanted to focus on Jace with her confused mind. Arcelia was never jealous about anything at anytime, yet how could she be Jealous over a man whom she barely knew. "Arcelia, I'm still here you know. I know in your head you want to say something more to Jace." Damian teased. He memorized Arcelia's facial expressions when she wanted to do or say something. He changed his appearance to a therapist with a notepad. "So tell me Arcelia how are you feeling today? "Damian, I am sooo going to kick your culo! You better callate!" She said, her eyes glaring at him.

Damian laughed and backed away from her. "Fine then, calm your culo down." He said, calmly. Arcelia smiled, which faded when she noticed she was with only two people she trusted. She put her hands on Jace's and hid her fear. Her fear of being betrayed.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

OOC: I fear this may be late, but Happy B-day nonetheless to Kei of the Flame

Piers
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

Yes, I suppose you can’t take my word for it. Theo chuckled. It did have the effect of leading your Nightmare away from my prey, didn’t it?

Piers noticed how calm the nightmare was, and how lightly he was taking the previous conflict. Likely, the nightmare was used to battle, but that was strange in itself, for the nightmare’s host was nowhere to be seen; so, did the nightmare go out looking for fights alone? Did this mean the host is a feral? Perhaps.

My name is the Retriever, Adam Cross. Haven’t you been taught to call acquaintances by name?

The Retriever. Piers went over the names several times in his head so as not to forget it. On its own, it did not ring a bell.

If it hasn’t been obvious to you, I work here. So it’s natural I “know” some things.

That made sense, but was still surprising. After all, a nightmare was working for someone else while its host was nowhere to be found. Unless Thomasai himself was the host. That was certainly possible, and the thought intrigued Piers. Perhaps the host was not a feral after all, but there was no certainty of it.

You want to learn about me? I don’t have the time, energy nor care for a get-to-know-you, Adam Cross. Perhaps Thomasai will answer your questions over a nice cup of tea. I’m getting to that door whether you like it or not. If you’d like to just stand there, you are more than welcome t-!!

Swiftly and with all the strength of a small girl I poked the mutt’s left eye. His agonized roar sounds like a doggie bark from the seventh level of hell. He drops me too and I would be loony if I don’t take this opportunity to run for the door.

Theo’s belligerence was interrupted by a surprise move by the nightmare, which made Skitters laugh in his head.

Go, Jigsaw! Go! Skitters cheered mentally. The name sent a shock of realization down Piers’s spine and up again, but he had no time to put the pieces together, for Jigsaw was on the run.

When I passed by the Half Blob Foe I salute him.

Piers was convinced that his earlier assumption that this nightmare might lead to Madeleine was correct, for it was Jigsaw that Piers met in the house that belonged to Madeleine’s aunt and uncle. The remembrance would have sent a familiar tremor of fear through his body again, but desperation took its place as he saw Jigsaw attempting to leave both of them behind.

There was no time to watch the Retriever's reaction, and hopefully Piers would have a head start as he recovered from the mild diversion that Jigsaw had so kindly provided; then again, maybe not. Would Piers be faster than Theo now that he’d synced with Skitters? That, too, was unknown. Despite these uncertainties, Piers dashed after Jigsaw who was in turn dashing straight for a door, though a worry was firmly entrenched in the back of his mind that, at any given moment, his unprotected flank would be assailed quickly and violently by Theo.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 08-03-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Fixed a name pour la renard.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karl wrenched the knife from her throat as he heard someone's footsteps approaching, whirling round he saw a man in black approaching him with a look of horror on his face.

Turning round to face him and still holding the blood soaked knife Karl smiled at him and walked towards him in a freindly and pleasent way as if they were old freinds and said "if you see any Guardians please tell me so i can crush them like ants"

the man still seemed to retcover from the shock a little and with a determined face he said to Karl "I am a Guardian, now give yourself up before i become serious"

Still smiling Karl said "oh my what good luck, two Guardians coming all this way just for me" and lunged forward with the knife.

OOC- jus re-watched Baccano and the temptation to do a Ladd Russo was killing me.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Jigsaw
    Role: Feral
    Items: -

It seems all that I do in life is chasing and running: chasing Big Sister, running from the Retriever.

Unknown to many, all Nightmares can, in fact, make their selves intangible. I jump through the door without needing to open it, into the first room with jillions of mirrors.

And I see a jillion hurting, crying, dying Madeleine’s. In one side she is lying on the ground, eyes blank, mouth open. In another she is begging for help as the Retriever drags her by one leg off into the darkness. One Madeleine is cut off from the belly so you could see her innards strewn on the floor, blood everywhere.

If I had a heart, it would halt, break and I could just die right there. But I don’t. Looking closely, they were just the mirrors, reflecting off of me. Just illusions. Once you know it’s not real, you can overcome it.

Where’s the door? Which one is right? There’s so many. And Madeleine’s screams vibrate in my head. I clap my hands to my ears so I don’t hear. I squint so I see less. It’s like swimming in the middle of the ocean and the shore is nowhere to be seen. You know the water beneath you is deep. If you stop, you will die. You can only swim and swim. And pray you reach shore. But in this room full of mirrors, which way is shore?

Focus on the real Madeleine. The real, smiling, happy, whole Madeleine who loves laughing at my jokes and solving my riddles faster than any doofus who’s been chasing me. She is in none of these illusions. None!

Where’s the door?!

Half blinded by things that are not real, I suddenly see the ceiling and – a stool?! – clangs on the floor. I tripped. Oh God, oh no, that mutt and the dum-dum will be over me!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Sync: 25%
    Items: N/A

Rod quickly ran after her while she tried to escape from him. He kept speeding up until he was right next to her and he grinned.
    " Where do you think you're going?" Rod said smiling, " Zen, cut off her escape route."
    " Understood Rod." Zen said as he quickly moved to stop her, " You won't escape me."
    Rod made the clone disappear and kept running within the trees to create a surprise attack....

Items: Two Flint Pistols, Pirate Sword

Ace kept running as he looked for Piers' room so he can pilfer it but he got lost along the way.
    " Where do I go?" Ace said scratching his head, " I'll go this way."
    Ace continued running until he saw he was in the mess hall. He saw three other people in the hall and he grinned. He walked past them and looked for some rum to drink but he found out that they didn't have any of the kind he liked.
    " How can ye' have everythin' else but rum?!" Ace said balling his fist up, " I guess I'll take the rest of this then and add it to my treasure chest."
    Ace grabbed each bottle and one of Titan's heads grabbed each one and swallowed the liquid contents of each one.
    " With these in my possesion, I will make a new kind of rum that only I can 'ave." Ace said as the rest of the liquids were drained from their containers, " Aye, I will be happy for the rest o' me days!!!"
    Titan moved each of the liquids to his stomach where some of Ace's own rum was stored and he mixed each of the liquids with it until it was complete.
    " Now to sample the rum." Ace said as Titan shot some of the concotion into one of the empty bottles, " If this is good, ye can 'ave some Titan."
    Ace drank a little of it and felt it hit him hard to the point where he staggered a little bit.
    " That's good!!!" Ace said giving some to Titan, " How do you like that?"
    Titan faded away and one of the heads passed out in his mind.
    " You never could hold your rum." Ace said walking past the other three, " Hello everyone."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sync: 25%

" Where do you think you're going?" Meril turned her head for only a moment to catch a glimpse of Rod at the corner of her eye. She often wondered if she could out run him but this was a sparring match and she had a feeling she would lose. He was well trained, she had learned by being in the streets. Meril continued to run but came to a full stop and continued another way and began hiding in different locations.

"Not very graceful are you?"
    Moir giggled in the background. Meril wished Moir could see the glare on her face. She was doing a pretty good job and she thought that if Moir complained long enough that Moir should take over and do everything. Meril sighed and kept running in another direction to avoid Rod.

"Do you think we should sync more or wait?" Moir pondered and then spoke with a very sarcastic tone.

"Oh ya, let's sync more to make the fight fair....No! But I know what you should do."
    Meril was puzzled until she looked at her arm. She felt like face palming but keep herself from doing that.

"Rub the blood on the other trees and plants. It will cover our scent for a while. You should use that empty egg of yours sometime Meril." Meril began rubbing her bloody arm on plants and trees to cover her scent to get away. She continued running and camouflaged herself with a tree to wait for Rod to appear.

"Oh my...you have lots of patience..."
    Meril didn't appreciate the constant
    comments Moir was making but she couldn't help but smile knowing she was there beside her 100%.

"I didn't see the clone. Did you?"
    Moir sighed and Meril knew she was shaking her head.

"I haven't seen it so that means we should stay on alert." Meril watched to see if she could find the clone.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: None

"Wow I'm hungry." Von said as he made his way in front of the bank. He pulled out a bank card and walked in. He stepped up to the counter and the lady didn't even swipe his card but told him it was declined. "Are you declining it or is there no money on it?" The woman said that it didn't matter and cut the Card. "I tried to do this the nice way but people just don't let you." Von stepped back and yelled. "JACK!" And out came a box "I tried to be nice Jack, but people these days!" Jack laughed and reached inside of his box and pulled out a rocket launcher. "Blow the safe door to hell Jack!"
    "Yes Sir, Captain!" Jack said laughing hard as ever. People scattered to get out of the place. "You see now bank lady!" He said as he jumped on the counter and grabbed the lady by her shirt lifting her to his face. "Jack hit me." Jack pulled out a Desert Eagle and handed it to Von. Von put it to the lady's head. "Now is my card Denied?!?" The Lady shook her head "no" and Von dropped her. "Well since it's not and you broke my card I'll take as much as I say is on there, since you have no proof otherwise." Von hopped off of the counter and looked over at Jack. "Jack, fill 'er up." Jack laughed, reached into his box, and pulled out a gigantic vacuum and cut it on. It began to suck up all the money and when it was done Jack cut it off and put it in his box. "Now lets go eat Jack." Von said as he exited the bank; Jack laughed disappearing.

Items: Cigarette, Katana

The sound of a Lighter could be heard and Hex lit his cigarette and popped it into his mouth. He inhaled and he could feel his love entering his chest. He looked at the Cigarette, "I don't know where I'd be without you."
    "I don't know where You would be without me either." Layla said appearing in the smoke grabbing Hex's face. "I really wasn't talking to you anyway." He said fanning the smoke away from him to get Layla away also. "Do you have something you want to say. "Nope Just enjoying the scenery." Yeah, whatever. Just stay out of the way. Ssssuuuuurrreeee, I always listen to you." She said in her sarcastic voice as the two made their way down the road.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

Not bothering to open the door, Jigsaw merely ran through it, and Piers could only hope to enter quickly enough to keep Jigsaw in sight and also to maintain a bit of distance between himself and the Retriever. To ensure that Jigsaw did not escape, Piers ordered Skitters to de-sync with him and charge forward as soon as he opened the door.

Sync: 0%

Thankfully the door opened up without much effort, but Piers was able to take only three quick strides into the room before his dash came to an abrupt end.

One might have heard a pin drop in the room. A noise did in fact ring out, sounding like wood on a hard floor. Yet Piers did not notice. All around him were mirrors. Mirrors which displayed different people, different scenarios, different embedded fears from the darkest recesses of Piers’s mind.

Piers fell to his knees, his head being all that moved, his eyes resting on image after image as his mouth fell agape in a rictus of sheer horror. Yet he could not close his eyes. He forgot about Jigsaw and the Retriever. Skitters had stopped too, and if Piers could have thought clearly he would have noticed that the diminutive nightmare was uttering a few ash-soft rasps that were indiscernible, as if Skitters himself was witnessing horrid spectacles in the mirrors.

In the mirror to Piers’s right, he saw a lifeless Duo sprawled out on a street, his visage bearing no smile for the first time since Piers had known him. Beside him was Seda, Ikazuchi, Yorick, Harue, Amber, and beside her was a Guardian he’d not seen for so long, Ace Whitefang. Even Guardians from his past that he barely remembered were strewn along the ground, along with many techs that he’d come to know personally. Suddenly, one of the immobile figures began to move. It was Karn…and he struggled to crawl towards Piers, though his figure was confined to the mirror.

“You…Piers…you failed us…”

Finally Piers was able to make a sound, but it was little more than a strange, pathetic mewing noise, though Piers was sincerely trying to speak. So many Guardians that he had come to hold dear to him were dying, and somehow he knew it was because of failure on his part; Karn verified it. But…where was—

The mirror to the left of the one he had been staring at answered his question. The missing Guardian, Cerise, was sprawled on the ground as well, and was reaching out as Karn had, and began to speak slowly—painfully—to Piers.

“Piers…I trusted you…I trusted you, and…”

She said no more, and her head fell to the ground.

Gasping, trying to move, Piers wanted to run to her, his rational mind that begged him to notice the fact that these were only mirrors having no voice in his chaotic thoughts. His adherence to the rules of logic, physics, and everything that presupposed law and order seemed to dissolve immediately. No deduction, no plan was possible to be formed in his thoughts as only horror filled his mind. It seemed that he had even lost the ability to move or speak, yet that proved to be untrue as the mewing noise he was pathetically uttering suddenly formed a few coherent words.

“God…God help me…” were the first words he managed to speak before another mirror caught his notice, this one to the left of the second as mirror after mirror seemed to be illuminated with horrors. In the image were two grown women, one young lady, and one small girl. Finally, Piers realized that he was seeing Landy, Madeleine, Melinda, and Chinatsu, and all four seemed to be fine. Almost regaining some semblance of composure, Piers attempted to stand; the next action in the scene, however, kept him on his knees.

Melinda seemed to have another spell, her head rolling back before she fell to the ground, convulsing. Chinatsu and Landy fell with her, and Madeleine followed, though Melinda managed to slowly get back to her knees before saying, softly and hopelessly, “I thought Piers would…I believed…”

Then she, too, fell for the last time.

Piers fell prostrate on the ground, the last bit of resolve slaked from his being. Suddenly, his dry mouth began to inhale sporadically, and for the first time since his visit to the cathedral, he began to cry.

The tears did not come slowly or softly, as they would in a touching moment in a film. They were accompanied by horrible sobs that did not belong to a man, but to a hopeless child or a weak, dying animal. Piers’s body moved violently with the sobs as he remained prostrate on the ground, and only two voices were able to make him look up through the tears.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jigsaw

I pick myself off of the floor, back hurting. I still don’t know which door to take. There’s just too many of them. Some of the mirrors even reflect off doors. Geez, why does that old nut have to make a crazy mansion like this? Maybe he loves seeing a jillion of himself all around him. Creep!

The fake – I tell myself again, fake – Madeleines still tear, scream, whisper, shout all around the room. The real one is still safe, I tell myself, or I won’t exist. Safe. She’s completely safe and I have nothing to worry about. You just have to tell yourself these mirror illusions aren’t real. Funny, one of the mirrors had the dum-dum crying in it.

Wait…

I don’t even care if the dum-dum gets hit by a bus. Why would I be scared of-?

It’s not an illusion! The dum-dum really IS crying! Like how the mirrors reflect me, he must be seeing a jillion of his fears. Oh man, I’ve seen a lot of victims run away, freak out, try to attack me, but not all of them cry…! I can’t get out of here if he doesn’t do his job of throwing me over the fence to escape. Running towards him, I shake him by the shoulders.

Snap out of it, dummy! Now’s not the time to bawl like a-

Oh no. Big mistake. I’m suddenly something else to him. And something else. And something else.

He’s as dangerous as an unexploded mine. I back off from him as quickly as if he had spontaneously combusted.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers

One of the two voices made his teary eyes widen in disbelief. Never would he have to wonder who the voiced belonged to.

“Piers…is that you?”

It was his mother.

She had died when he was a teenager, wasting away from a malignant cancer, Piers all the while watching and praying for her recovery. And now, in the mirror across the room and a little to his left, she remained in her haggard, withered condition in a small bed. She said nothing, and she barely blinked, and she seemed to be on the verge of death.

Again.

Though this caused further chaos in his already emotional mind, Piers finally began to realize that something was not right. Yet just as he began to try to understand how his deceased mother could be talking to him, his emotions won again.

“Mother! Mother, no…It’s me, I’m here, I’m—”

But she shut her eyes and said no more. The feelings of helplessness that he had done battle with for so long came back with a strong vengeance and overtook his sorrow. Helplessness and despair clouded the mind of the disconsolate Piers as he crumpled to the ground like a burning leaf, crying—until, suddenly, another female voice broke the silence.

“No! Stay back!”

Just as it had been with his mother, Piers did not need to wonder who the voice belonged to. It was the voice that he had so often longed to hear after getting off work and relaxing in the Teaberry coffee shop, the voice that was now something more special than he could have ever imagined.

It was Glaiza. And her image in the mirror to the left of the one that displayed Piers’s mother a new figure crept in: Jace.

Glaiza backed away in terror, and then fell, facing the dark Vagrant in horror. She looked as if she were trying to speak, trying to say something. And suddenly, ever so suddenly, Piers was able to move. And he was intent on speaking for her.

He was screaming, but he was not aware of it. He was not even aware of the fact that he was able to move after his immobilizing ordeal, but he was, and he was charging the image. And, as he was, suddenly a being seemed to materialize right in front of him. It did not move, and it did not attack.

In Piers’s storm-tossed mind that had jettisoned reason as soon as he saw the first image, he did not question how Jace could be involved, why he would choose to reveal himself now, and, strangest of all, why Glaiza was here. He only knew that the image that had suddenly appeared in front of him (appearing somewhat differently than Jace’s confined image in the mirror) had to be Jace.

He did not command Skitters to join in the attack, his mind focused only on keeping Glaiza from harm. He had no coherent plan and no follow-up move, but for the moment all he would attempt would be a simple “spear” move to get Jace on the ground and away from Glaiza. He rushed the nightmare, unaware of the fact he was screaming, and threw himself at Jigsaw, his arms open and ready to tackle him.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jigsaw

OOF!

The dum-dum has gone nuts! Tears streaming down his cheeks, screaming at the top of his lungs, ohgodohgodohgod he’s gonna kill me!

He’s go that insane yet terrified glint in his eyes. On the ground with him on top, I struggle to escape. But grown men are so heavy and all I’ve got is the strength of a little girl. I can’t get him off me. I can’t scream for help. I feel myself grow weaker as I futilely resist.

No… please… I have to live for Madeleine…

Theo

God…

Damned…

Nightmare…!

Theo thought of all the wonderful hurting he could do to Jigsaw after all this was over. Through his one capable eye he saw Adam Cross run through the door. Theo tried to follow, but like a confused dog he stumbled left and right of the hallway. Having only one eye put his depth perception into disarray. One mirror crashed to the floor when he collided with it. He made himself intangible and almost had to drag his body through the door.

MEOW! Mrow! Grrr… Mew~ Rawr! Meow-meow! ROAR!

Theo let out an odd sound, as if a squeaky rubber ducky had been stepped on. A thousand kittens, tigers, lions, lynxes, panthers, jaguars in just about every specie, breed and color of cat had flocked into the room. The cuter they were, the more terrible it was. He retreated back into the previous room, breathing deeply.

What was THAT?! Who let those abominations in?! Where did they come from and what the hell were they doing here...!?!

Theo breathed deeply to gather his thoughts. He put one ear onto the door to make sure what he saw and heard was real. Oddly enough, it was as silent as a graveyard save for the soft sound of sobbing. Nightmares would not, and cannot, cry. Only Humans had that right. Why would Adam Cross be weeping?

“Mother! Mother, no…It’s me, I’m here, I’m—”

His mother? Why was he talking to his mother?

He caught his own reflection in the mirror – a massive black dog with white markings. Jigsaw! Adam Cross must be witnessing as many of his terrible fears as Jigsaw's reflection off of the thousand mirrors in the previous room.

Fear is simply an illusion. He told himself. Theo braced himself to make it across the room. But how could he possibly know which image is Jigsaw?

Theo lowered his head to the ground and smelled the air. Immediately he knew exactly where Jigsaw, Adam Cross and his Nightmare stood. No mothers and certainly no cats, he comforted himself. Odd that Adam’s Nightmare seemed to just be standing still. If he followed his nose and not his eyes, he could locate the damned Nightmare.

An ear-splitting scream broke his train of thought. Adam Cross, screaming...? Half intangible, Theo poked his head through the door and saw Adam Cross throwing himself upon a fluffy white cat the size of a bear.

No! If he destroys Jigsaw, all this would be over…!!

He closed his eyes as he now distrusted them completely. He jumped through the door, took a deep breath and located everyone and everything real in the room. Running blindly, the Nightmare bolted across the room towards Adam Cross. He sank his teeth into his calf and violently pulled him back.

Get the hell away, Jigsaw! It was one of the rare times he addressed the Nightmare by name. Get away from here! Save yourself, damned Nightmare!

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- bag, Miss Noir

Landy flinched, a sharp pain suddenly piercing through her head at the mention of 'Siggy'. She blinked it away and smiled down at Glaiza.

"Its no problem. I'm only good with names because of my time working with the Madame. She had all sorts of tricks for figuring out names. She was a genius that way," she said, falling back into her normal rambling mood.

As she spoke, Glaiza exited and Landy turned around to work her door shut and lock it. After a few minutes when it was finally closed, she turned around, all pain gone.
    Role: Unrevealed

SEAN'S POV

Interesting.

Oh you little girl, don't think I didn't notice that little flinch you just made. That's just what I need: information. Apparently by calling on "Siggy", she might just come out.

Tee hee, this is exciting.

"Oh, you are mighty kind my dear for letting this apparent and blatant abuse of calling you Siggy slide. I will attempt to totally never ever call you by your false name," I giggle, because I made a joke.

I love my jokes.

We continue to walk and we talk like normal people about life and the Teaberry. In other words it was boring and I can't wait for this walk to end.

I love the Park.

Especially because when you kill someone here, nobody ever seems to notice.

"Landy dear, you have to forgive me, but I really need to talk to Sigataph," and with that I change and transform our body, with her clothes of course, and I turn back to my original form.

"Sigataph, can we play?"
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The knife slashed through the air and the man dodged and to Karl's amazement a dragon burst forth in front of him, smiling at the thought of a worthy opponent at last Karl released Prometheus. The two giant lizrds smashed into each other, the dragon was faster but Prometheus was stronger and the two cannoned at each other smashing apart the shacks surrounding them.

A jet of corrosive acid spewed from the dragons mouth and Prometheus roared in pain at it burned into his thick scales, reacting on a savage burst of anger he swung his heavily spiked tail at the dragon which took to the air to avoid it. karl watched as it circled above his head just out of reach of his fire as if looking for an opening to attack.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Amber

Items: Stealth suit. CD.

Amber hopped over to the mainframe and slid the spare disc in that Duo had. She began breathing hard and sat herself down on the tables edge. Her adrenaline was running out and moving was proving hard. Her muslces screamed as if they had been stretched and ripped apart only to be glued together with a childs' paste. She smiled at Duo.
    "Well that was an unexpectd trip now wasn't it?" She laughed, "I never thought it might be that hard to get this done." She looked over at Utu. "Who knew you could control two nightmares like that? Let alone what I saw in the other room." She pulled out the disk she had made. Then handed it to Duo. "The other mainframe was all encoded. With some luck this one will contain the way to decrypt it. Lets hope it all goes well."

As if on cue alarm bells began to whistle all around them. Amber shot a glance to the door as it began to shut. She tried to dive for it but her body could follow what she wanted and she found it closed to soon. She turned to Duo.
    "We have to get out of her quick!" She began searching for the way out. Nim was proving no worth right now. With no energy left Amber couldn't summon her. Looking up she could see the duct that ventilated the whole building. Running her hands along the wall she found a loose wall tile. She could proberly loosing it enough to give her some footing to get up there.
    "Duo Get ready to grab that disc and go." She clambered up and proped open the duct shaft. It was larger enough for maintenance to fit in and perform test and such. She was sure it would link to other like wise places. She cralwed and an uncomfortably turned herself around. The gap made her feel like a canned vegetable. Yet she was tired enough to almost fall asleep in it. She extended a hand for Duo.
    "Get ready we are going to have to be quick."

Jace/Thanatos

How long had he been just staring? Days? Weeks? Months? Was it even years!? He had no clue of time or place. His whole world was changing. His mind was being wrap and ripped at. Something screamed into his memories and ripped at his sense of self. But he ignored it. He ignored that thrashing form within him. He ignored that girl cowering in fear around her arms. He ignored that man with that which stole his attention. No. All he saw was her. Then he heard her.

Between rapid heartbeats, she managed to find her voice. "Jace?"

Jace couldn't speak. A part of him should have laughed. He had defeated and face foes far beyond this mere girl. He gazed death in the face and smiled. Yet that one word has defeated him. He let his hands fall and he found himself taking steps away from the girl with him. What was her name? He wasn't sure. All he was sure was of the one before him. He took more steps forward. Then the words found his lips.
    "Alanna?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Arcelia looked as he walked towards her and smiled. She knew somewhere in her mind he'd be happy with this girl. "Damian." She said, looking toward her nightmare. "Yes, Arcelia whom really wants him to stop?" He asked, laughing. "Shut up. I seriously want a pack of smokes and its not even funny. "Oh but you said you quit. After all, you wouldn't want to become your mother." Damian started to turn through disguises trying to please her. "Shut up. I would never become a bruja like her. Just give me a pack of smokes already!" Arcelia became angry, she needed to cool herself down.

"Sorry, I don't have any Arcelia. Perhaps if you actually bought them, you could have them." Damian changed to his original form and put his hand on her head."Tch, like I have time to buy smokes anymore." She said, her fear finally fading. "Aww tough girl needs a job then! Just like her mother did when she was abu-" "Callate! Callate! Damian I told you never to mention that bruja when your comparing things. Better yet, I told you never to mention her, at all. Now, stop being such a pain and Callate!

Arcelia began to walk away, she couldn't be here at a time like this. A time where Jace needed to be with someone else. A time where Arcelia couldn't contain herself. A time where she'd probably kill someone if she didn't calm down. Her nightmare followed as he always did. Her time in seclusion needed to start, as it had been all those years. "Damian, if I kill someone, its your fault. If I start crying, its Jace's fault. If I start to wonder if I should even be walking, its my own damn fault."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- En route to park
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- bag, cat

Landy played along happily as Glaiza babbled on about everything. It was such a normal conversation that she should have been at ease but her mind kept jumping back to one thought- how did Glaiza know about Sigataph?

It wasn't like she had outright said Sigataph but it couldn't just be a conincedence that she had mistakenly been called Siggy. No way.

So when in the park Glaiza started speaking as if she were addressing Sigataph, Landy's heart almost stopped. Then her head felt like it was about to split open.

Then she let out a scream as everything else seemed to spark, flare, and fade. Suddenly everything went black and she was no longer in control.

~Sigataph's POV

Everything felt new to Sigataph. She was controlling Landy's body which was not at all like her body.

As I look around, I see a man dressed in a... dress. I supress the supreme urge to laugh until my sides burst open and instead settle for a bit of a giggle fit before pointing a long finger at the man.

"And who, Mr. Cross-dresser, are you?" she asked, her wicked smile showing through and curling Landy's lips. Her eyes seemed to blaze out through Landy's eyes.

She had a feeling she was going to enjoy this.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio

"Alanna?"

So he does know her! Though that’s been clear since his gaze was first locked onto Alanna. But I wonder how—

Yorick had little time to ponder how Jace knew Alanna for Arcelia seemed to be making a hasty departure from the group.

“Arecelia!” Yorick called out to her. “Wait! Girls usually wait to be offended before they rush off like that, and you haven’t even slapped me yet!”

Piers

He closed his eyes as he now distrusted them completely. He jumped through the door, took a deep breath and located everyone and everything real in the room. Running blindly, the Nightmare bolted across the room towards Adam Cross. He sank his teeth into his calf and violently pulled him back.

In his blind rage, the sudden pain seared up Piers’s leg in an instant, though he did not notice that he screamed as it did so. Logic had long since been jettisoned in his mind, and all he could think of was the fact that Jace had managed to swing the scythe even in close quarters, and it must have struck his leg. Piers looked back briefly and instinctively, but as he did he noticed that he was starting straight at the Retriever.

Wha—what?!

Behind the Retriever were images of sheer horror, not only the images of the fallen Guardians that he’d seen earlier, but also visions of hungry, destitute children in cramped alleys. Yet the pain had worked to clear his mind a bit, and Piers suddenly realized that the images were confined to similar amounts of space, as if they were trapped in—

“—Mirrors!”

Finally, reason found a lodging place in his mind, and his emotions were dethroned just enough for Piers to realize that the Retriever was his real enemy. After all, each image behind the Retriever displayed Piers atop a different fear that he had pounced upon. Yet Piers’s reason had not been fully restored just yet, and he failed to realize that he was attacking Jigsaw; at the moment, he knew only that he was attacking something illusory.

The Retriever’s teeth were firmly planted in his calf, and again the pain seemed to reawaken his reason that had been so firmly supplanted by his emotions. An overturned stool was directly to his left, and he grabbed it quickly and threw it as hard as he possibly could at the mirror closest to him, relieved as he saw it shatter. The movement from the toss made his leg move in the Retriever’s jaws enough to cause additional pain, evident in Piers’s wincing face.

He did not do this to dispel the image on the mirror, but to free some sharp, loose fragments of the mirror to fall to the floor. He had no chance of wrenching his leg free of the Retriever’s maw, and even if he did he would do more damage releasing his leg than he would by allowing it to stay within the nightmare’s jaws.

“Skitters!” There was no response. “Skitters!” Finally, the dark nightmare rushed to his side, and a quick look from Piers over to the loose fragments of the mirror that were splayed on the ground was all the communication Skitters needed in order to know what to do next.

Forming seven appendages from his mass, Skitters quickly picked up the pieces of the mirror and swung them quickly around ceaselessly as he neared the Retriever, being careful not to hit Piers. If it went as planned, the Retriever would be forced to relinquish Piers’s leg and grant them room in order to perform a subsequent maneuver. Piers’s rationale had not made a complete comeback, but he did know who the primary enemy was at the moment.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed

SEAN'S POV

"Oh my, how could I forget to transform that?" I say with a matching giggle, and since it's pretty much a part of my body too, I transform the dress into something more masculine and more comfortable, "How's this, lady Sigataph?"

Then I remember that she also asked me who I was, and because of that I was sincerely disappointed.

"Oh, my dear lady with the interesting powers, how could forget all about me? I mean, I was with yesterday was I not? I was there when you attempted to to... well I want to say absorb, but it was more like you bit your host's friend's nightmare's hand. I am so disappointed that you could forget me so easily."

But then I remembered that there are more important things to talk about.

"Oooh, speaking of that, I've never seen that happen before. Any chance you and I can talk about how you did that?"
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Nerisa

Nerisa kicked a stone as she paced back and forth in front of the school gate. Miss Seda Fabbro was making her application P.E. teacher, it seems. And from the looks of it, the students are in for a treat.

Seda and Nerisa's rooms were next to each other, and they had more in common other than their quirky taste in architecture. Nerisa spent the travel time explaining why Mr O'Raely's dog was named Monsigneur Butterdee yesterday instead of Huck Finn. He will probably be named Gigi tomorrow.

It was rare afternoon. Nerisa waited for Seda to arrive. She's quite possibly a friend now. And yhe thought made Nerisa smile.

++

Role:Watcher Nightmare

Egie stares at the good-looking young man wiping away her tears. He asks if she is lost.

"I.. I am.." Egie sniffles, holding on to the stranger anxiously. "I ran away from home." she says.

Without warning, Egie grabs a smooth, red apple from the counter and starts chomping on it. Some people gave them weird looks (particularly at the boy attending to her) before they started to shuffle away from the fruit aisle.

Egie sniffs at her new-found playmate. Perhaps.. He might be more fun to watch squirm.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The dragon dived fast towards karl and he bared his teeth and braced for impact, there was a collosal crash a they slammed into each other , Karl felt his horns peirce the thick hide of the dragon but also he felt pain shoot through him as razor sharp talons tore deep into his chest and hot blood poured down his front. Faking weakness he backd away a little and his opponent cought up in the spirit of the fight followed him through, directly into the path of Karl's heavily spiked tail.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Arcelia turned around and looked at Yorick for a few seconds. Her mind wandered and began to get homicidal. She looked away and ran, trying to find her way back to her home. "Arcelia's jealous, Arcelia's in love with a little hombre!" Damian teased, knowing her thoughts. She punched a wall and left a small, but noticible dent.

Her hand bled as she took it away from the wall. Tears fell from her eyes and she began to walk again. "Why are you crying, mamita?" Damian asked staying by her side. "Are you upset?" "No, I'm stressed out. I don't know what the hell is happening to me and I just want to go home right now and smoke all the cigarettes I want!" She stopped and sat against the wall she had just punched. Her world had never been so mixed up, even after what'd she had gone through.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

Vierra called into the room, her voice echoing faintly. Once, twice. Her mind was obscure, disoriented. She just remembered that she had to find Kana. She had to get Rio. Once more, she searched out the twin.

"Kana?"

Once, Twice. By the last faint echo, the voice wasn't hers anymore. This voice mirrored her own, but it was loud. Confident. Sassy. She had heard this voice somewhere before, yes. It was very familiar. Suddenly, all strength drained from her body as she collapsed to the ground, blood staining the floor and wall. That's right, she remembered. That voice...

She had heard it once to many in her nightmares.

--

Tira walked through the nursery, deserted due to the incident of the 'hooded lunatic'. But she knew that one senile woman without a life would be in here scurrying around. As she expected, she heard quick, light footsteps in the staff room. The nightmare strode in, pushing the door open silently.

"Kana, dear, how lovely to see you." Tira called, a sweet smile on her face. The woman froze as she heard Tira's voice, her hands trembling as she looked up. It was like a scary movie. The cup of coffee in Kana's hands dropped to the floor, the burning beverage spilling around her feet. Her mouth opened and closed but no sound came out. Kana's hollow eyes ignited with something that Tira loved. Fear.

"Tsk, tsk. Look what you've done Kana dear. You've made a mess." In a flash the cyan haired girl was by her side, hands on hips regarding the mess. Her bare feet stepped in the scalding liquid but she showed no signs of discomfort. She turned to the woman and looked at her with the eyes of a kitten. Sharp gold stared into Kana's soul. Ah, yes. She could see the fear in her heart. Tira licked her lips. "Now then, Kana. You've been very bad you know. My cute Vierra and I have been looking all over for you."

At the sound of Vierra's name, Kana snapped. She backed away from Tira, rubber soles squeaking on the wet floor, eyes wider than ever. Her mouth was still opening and closing, but now faint, intelligible sounds could be heard.

"Ah...eh...buh..." She stuttered, shaking her head furiously.

"Now what's with that reaction, dear? We're old buddies aren't we? Nevermind. I simply have one question for you." Tira smiled. "Where is your...sister? Rio?"

Kana had dropped to the floor, crouching in the corner shivering. She had her arms over her head as if it would serve as protection against Tira, murmuring the word 'don't' over and over. The nightmare laughed. Humans really were very amusing, after all.

"Now now, Kana dear. You're going to have to co-operate with me alright? Or else very. Bad. Things. Will. Happen." She articulated each word as if speaking with a toddler. Out shot a pale hand, seizing Kana by the collar. Tira picked the woman up as if picking up a leaf, and placed her on the table. "Come now, Kana dear. Where. Is. Your. Sister?"

Grabbing Kana's shoulders, Tira stared into her hollow eyes. Kana squirmed to get away, but the nightmare held fast. The woman whimpered, struggled some more before letting her arms drop loosely to her sides. She looked up at Tira, tears threatening to form in her wide eyes.

"L...Landy..." she whispered slowly. "Don't...see..."

Tira smiled cheerfully and gave Kana a pat on the head.

"Now then, that wasn't so hard was it? Well, goodbye Kana dear. It was lovely seeing you again. That mess needs cleaning up, better hop to it!" She said in a sing-song voice and skipped out the door.

Now then, this Landy character...

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Junior Member .delete is on a distinguished road .delete's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2010 09:29 PM
    Threads

Day
    Items: Coffee Pot

"Uhm.. Who are you?" he asked with a bit of apprehension.

Augustine slammed the coffee pot on the table, a little annoyed at the fact that this little brat didn't even bother to answer his question. And then he yawned... a full three-second yawn. Ah damn it, he thought. He picked up one of the unopened soda cans that littered his apartment floor and leered at the kid.

"You know, that's really rude of you to ask that question," said Augustine as he drank the whole soda can in one gulp. Crushing the can and throwing it away, August took his chair and sat closer towards the bed where the kid was reclining at.

"I mean, come on. I saved your life from that crazy shadow-wielding weirdo and not even a simple "thank you"? Ah, kids these days, never respecting their seniors. Well guess what, Pale-face, I'm asking the questions here. Unless of course, you don't want to know where you lady friend is. What was her name again? Oh right, Landy. You were muttering herr name a lot in your sleep. So tell me what is your nightmare status: Guardian, Feral or Vagrant?"
    *currently in need of a signature*

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sorry if this seemed rushed... and bad.

Items: n/a

Alanna felt something in her chest leap once her name passed his lips. Her face flushed as she smiled. Finally, reality settled back into place. "So you are real!" she exclaimed.

She looked to Yorick as he yelled after the girl who was leaving. "You should follow her. You might regret it later if you don't!" She advised. Of course she feared that he might think that Yorick would think that he had imagined the girl as Alanna did with Jace. She didn't even consider that other people were a tad bit more sane than her.

Quickly turning her attention back to Jace, afraid he had disappeared, she smiled hesitantly, suddenly feeling somewhat nauseous. There it was again. That horrible feeling that overcame her whenever she'd think about Jace. It was that presence--she knew. That terrible being inside of her.

Then Alanna began to panic. What if Jace saw the being? What if he came to despise her because of it? What if it hurt him? Suddenly, she had the urge to cry, but that was all it was, an urge. She gazed at Jace, trying to hide her fear behind a smile.

"I'm so happy you remembered my name!" She said, laughing weakly. Her stomach churned and a voice that was not her own laughed somewhere in her conscience, but she ignored it. Jace was with her. That's all that really mattered at the moment. She only prayed he would not discover whatever was lurking beneath her skin.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos

"I'm so happy you remembered my name!" She said, laughing weakly.

Jace smiled at her. It was a bit of a random comment to make after meeting again like this. In fact after meeting with both of them seemingly involved with another by their side. Yet to him it seemed the perfect thing she could say. She was a pure white in his black world. Though not for the first time he felt a calm within himself. Like everything that should be was. Yet with it came a feeling that said something was out a place. But here right now nothing was. He reached his hand out to touch her cheek, the sounds of cracks oblivious to him.
    "Alanna." He smiled, the cracking rose in volume. "You look scared." A snapping sound came next, "Why?"

The noise of shattering.

Jace paused. He paused centimeters from her face. He stared. Stared at the remains of the illusion as it fell about him. The threads of energy sustaining it disappeared and the last of it collapsed before his eyes. He stood exposed to her. Everything. His torn clothing. The deep marks under his eyes from having never slept. And worse of all. The corruption of Thanatos.

The world began to spin. He was exposed. Not just to anyone but to her of all people. Madness and dispear began to rise in him. Out of his blacken hand the blade slid to rest against her cheek. It didn't pierce skin but it threaten. Jace couldn't comprehend what was happening. Then he spoke.
    "Well, well boy. Did you think you were perfect?" Thanatos's vocie echoed.
    "No."
    "Yes. She see you for what you are now."
    "NO!"
    Thanatos laughed. Mixed through it was Jace's voice. Madness engulfed him. The black skin crept further across his body. Then in his deep voice Thanatos spoke, "Hello girl. How much do you care for the man you made you suffer?" He growled in a cruel undertone, "Tell me. Was the reason you were scared worse then this?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information