AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 13 53 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Role: feral
    Items: N/A

Alanna shot up from her slumber in a cold sweat. Her bed was slightly moist and the covers were kicked to the floor in a disgruntled heap. Her eyes darted around the room that was now familiar to her as she began to hyperventilate. Quickly, she swung her legs off the side of the bed, darting towards her small backpack, thrusting her hands through it violently to search for her inhaler. By now, she was wheezing as tears formed in her eyes.

Finally, she felt the cold plastic underneath her fingertips and quickly brought it up to her mouth, pressing down on the container and breathing in. Sighing, she sniffled and leaned back against the brick-stacked wall of her room. Her hazy vision cleared once again, allowing her to gaze up at the dark wooden ceiling. But the image, the gruesome image of that thing came creeping back into her sights and she was afraid to blink because she knew that the dark empowered it- enticed it. The eyeless nurse. She called herself Yuuko...

After her morning routine of brushing her teeth and so on, Alanna walked out of her room to immediately encounter the hungry orphans of St. Azalea. The older orphans were serving hot porridge to the younger ones from large pots. Alanna looked around and found Mama scolding a little girl. She jogged over to her and called Mama's name over the chatter of the children in the room.

"What is it baby?" Mama replied, looking up at the red-haired girl.

"I've got to go run an errand. I'll be back later."

"Alright, just be back by supper."

"Okay!" With that, Alanna was out the door with her sack. Her first stop was going to be painful, but her asthma medicine was running low and she needed to have refill before she had another attack. Despite her squirming insides and quivering hands, she boarded the bus in the slums to St. Birch Hospital.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Flight Powder

Rod felt good floating in the sky with Meril, he always wanted to come up here but it wouldn't be as fun as with someone you know.
    " I'm glad I could bring you up here with me." Rod said smiling, " The only thing about the powder is that after it wears off we'll slowly descend to the ground."

" It's almost that time of year again." Zen said with a grin, " Every six years I go through a change that could make me stronger or break me."
    He walked over to Moir and wrapped his arms around her, he smiled and kissed her forehead.
    " It's nothing serious but I don't take it lightly either."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Bags, Guardian Radio, cellphone

After a good ten minutes of talking about the rent, Seda was able to get a price that she (and the organization) would be happy with. Once Mr. O'Raely had handed her the keys and left, she closed the curtains of all the windows, making sure that no one would be able to see inside her newly acquired apartment. Standing in the middle of her living room, the woman took a deep breath.

When she exhaled, the hazy outline of her snake Nightmare began to materialize next to her. "Wake up, Vid. Check out our new place," she muttered as the outline became a snake silhouette, then a giant black mamba appeared in the room, yawning visibly. "Yeah, yeah. You can scold me for rousing you from your beauty sleep later," Seda deadpanned, patting Vidar on his head.

Vidar looked around the room, slithering around the old-looking furniture. Then he looked at his host and the area above his right eye rose, as if he was raising an eyebrow (although snakes did not actually have eyebrows). "What? It's easier than buying stuff from Ikea and slapping it together!" Seda huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I need help moving some of the furniture around. The layout's just not working for me," she told him and received a series of hisses in protest. "Look, when we're not fighting physical manifestations of human's fears, we gotta find something to do. Besides," Seda paused to pick up her bags off the floor to bring them to her room. "I don't know the status of my previous assignment. Y'know, finding Hanayume. Though I wonder who picked it up while I was gone..."

She walked into her room and dumped the bags near the wardrobe and chest of drawers. "Probably should get some kind of day job too," she muttered, walking over to the dormer windows. When she pulled back the curtain just a little bit, a building not too far away caught her eye. A few yellow buses were parked outside, along with what looked to be a lot of teenagers going into said building.

"Hey Vid," Seda called out, still staring out the window. "What do you think of a teaching job?"

A series of very short hisses erupted from the living room, which was Vidar's version of hysterical laughter. "Glad to see I amuse you so," Seda muttered dryly. As her snake continued to laugh for about half a minute, the woman rolled her eyes and grabbed a jacket sticking out of her bag. Balling it up and walking briskly to the living room, she hurled it at her Nightmare, who immediately stopped laughing once the piece of fabric hit him on the head, then unfurled to cover his eyes.

When he lifted the fabric off his eye, he saw his host quickly dialing a number on her cellphone. "Okay, time to get a background made for me. Besides, I don't want to teach anything too academic," she explained.

"Hiss?"

"Oh, I was thinking... Physical Education."

---

Role: Feral
    Items: Camera bag

"C-cold... I can still feel the cold," Marcelo said, his teeth still chattering as he tossed on a pair of jeans, a cotton shirt and his old, worn Chucks. Jiminy looked at him and tilted his head to one side. "Remind me to check the heater the next time I give you a bath, Jim," he told his dog as he gathered up his cameras and lenses into a bag for cleaning at his workplace.

He strode over to the door and opened it, looking back at his schnauzer. "C'mon, Jim, it's off to work." The dog barked and followed his master. "Y'know, I wonder how the others are holding the fort while I was in Barbados..."

Meanwhile, at Shutterbug Photography...

"Waaaaaaaah!" a baby girl yelled, crying and throwing stuffed animals at a terrified photographer trying to hide behind his camera and tripod.

"Angel, look at the funny face! Look at the funny face!" He tried, pulling a series of funny faces in order to placate the crying toddler. Instead of getting her to stop crying, the little girl merely started crying harder and throwing things at him.

Joaquin, the terrified photographer, crouched lower behind his equipment, which was proving to be a failure of a shield. "Suarez better get back here SOON!" he screamed.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Amber

Items: Stealth suit. CD.

"Well 'ello pretty girl."

"Lets pretend I didn't just here that and move along here." Amber muttered to herself. But she new that it was far from the truth. She lifted her head to get the full picture of the situation she had literally fallen into to. The room was think with vines and other plant life. It spun and twisted through the walls and through chairs left discarded on the flooor. Random flowers of a deep red bloomed here and there, split up by other flowers of blue or yellow. Almost straight away she noticed that the door was once again sealed up with the same plant life. But the one thing the wierd vegetation had in common was where it was all coming from.
    Sitting with one leg on top of the other and hands resting on the table was the contoller of this nightmare. She long dark hair curled thickly at the ends and her solid blue eyes cast an almost vemon stare to Amber. Her dark tanned skin showed through the simple dress she had chosen to wear and added to her dark mood. Amber lost all hope of an easy night with but one glance towards this women.
    "It's good to see you again Inanna, your as blooming as ever." Amber said as she stood herself up. Inanna just twitched. Vines lashed out and encircled Ambers arms. She was pinned in place.
    "And what bring you here dear Amber?" Inanna asked, " 'ave you turned against us?"
    "I have no idea what your talking about. I'm just out for a stroll."
    "Ha." Inanna laughed, the vines tightened on Amber. "Your still cracking crap jokes like that. You must be confidant."
    Amber shrugged as best she could, "It's a talent."
    "Well I'm sure it is. But I ask again. Why are you 'ere?"
    "Well there is this new game I wanted to play on but you know the other computers are not up to spec." A vine lashed out and smacked Amber across the face. She groaned under the pain. It hurt a lot more then she thought it would.
    "Shut up. I will take this as you are unwilling to tell me. Which means your a traitor to the order." She smiled, "And traitors have to be removed."
    "I don't remember that rule."
    "It isn't but who is going to be more believed. Me or a corpse?"
    Amber saw the vines coming and it took al her strength to dodge them. Nim flashed into her hand and with a fluid movement of her hand cut the vines away. Amber staggered backwards and took a defensive stance.
    "Your mad Inanna."
    "Say what you please. I am under orders to guard this place from any and all." She raised a hand, "So if you don't mind." The vines lashed out again. Amber dodged the ones she could but the room was full of them and attacks came from any angle. This wasn't a battle in her favour. She panted hard. This wasn't what she had planned. Nim lashed out at what she could and Amber directed her as best she could but it was aloosing fight. The vines came back as quick as they got rid of them. All the while Inanna just sat and watched.
    "It's just a matter of time my dear." She whispered, "Just a matter of time."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Aiden couldn’t help but smile when Miss Vierra patted his head. If he had a tail it would have wagged joyfully. He remembered Theodore, patting his head for a job well done at school. But she suddenly took away her hand as if she found something disgusting on his head. Taken aback, his shoulders drooped. The bright atmosphere cooled.

"I'm an only child." Vierra said with a nonchalant voice and a shrug. "I went to visit one of the volunteers. Had some business, but I didn't catch her."

She was an only child? Maybe that’s why she seemed so lonely…

“A volunteer? Who? Maybe I know her. I can even give you her number if you want.”

--

All Theo heard was a snicker, a continuous giggle. It was like he was talking to a school girl - one of those found in a Japanese horror movie who would giggle as she held a knife behind her back. He knew the Nightmare was much more capable than this, but is being kept under Miss Vierra’s control. Theo shuddered at the thought of the freakish cat the size of a house, its teeth bare, predatory eyes fixed on him, about to pounce at any moment…

He shook the thought away. A better thought would be how to recover from this state and resume finding Jigsaw (who, after all of this, will be fed to the estate guard dogs as pieces of scrap.)

Tell you what… Mirror… let’s make a deal. Just between us Nightmares… Quid pro quo. We are civilized Nightmares after all… if you want to play along… then speak up.

Items: Guardian Radio, Cell phone

When Chinatsu related how a Vagrant rescued her, it caught Cerise off guard. Rarely did a Vagrant save a life. They usually end them. She kept silent as Chinatsu continued her story. The Guardian was taken aback by her mention of her ‘Astral Projection’ ability– as if they were as natural as eating omelet for breakfast.

“No, Chinatsu, it is not nonsense.” Cerise began quietly. “This town is well known for high Vagrant activity and your story painted a better picture of it than I could get from mere Guardian reports."

The Guardian took a deep breath, and then let it out slowly.

“You’ve been through a lot in one day.” Her eyes softened, “And someone as young as you should not be allowed to go through such things. But please, listen to what I have to say.”

“First of all, there's no need to 'escape' from HQ, unless they put up orders to keep you in. You are allowed leave and come back at any time.” Quietly, “I don’t want to mother you. You’re old enough to make your own decisions. But after today, especially after what happened, I’d like to ask a small request from you as a friend. Please. Please listen to what the higher-ups have to say and let us protect you in HQ. For your sake.”

“Your powers as a Watcher seem to grow out of control. Astral Projections, sensing Guardians… all the more reason to stay at HQ. Did you have these powers before? Have you been trained to control them? If not, then…” She rose from the chair and stood beside Chinatsu's bed. “Then I’m sorry, but I’ll have to put an order on you, as a Guardian. You must not leave HQ without a Guardian by your side. Not being able to control your powers could mean putting innocents in danger. Because so many…” She closed her eyes, as if forcing some painful memory away from her mind, “… so many people, so many friends, have been hurt or killed or… or worse… because Nightmares or Watcher powers go out of control. Chinatsu, trust me when I say regret is a heavy burden to carry. I don’t want you to accidentally hurt someone and carry that burden your whole life. I promise we’ll help you. We’ll get you trained to use and control your powers. But until then, please stay at HQ - or in our line of sight.”

“The very reason Guardians exist is to protect innocents from Vagrants. Though the Vagrant you speak of rescued you, he or she is still a Vagrant. They are like bombs, harmless looking, but can go off at any moment. Please don’t be fooled. So many have been fooled before, and paid for it.” She gripped the iron bars of Chinatsu’s bed until her knuckles were white. She looked into the Watcher’s eyes intently, as if by doing so she willed her words to leave a lasting impression.

“Chinatsu, please understand that being a Guardian is not a joke, not a walk in the park. If I meet this Vagrant, I will capture them. If I can’t capture them, I will kill them.”

She held up her hands, “There is blood on these hands. You may not see it, but I see it. Clear as day.”

Cerise gently took Chinatsu’s hands, and showed them to her, “And these are clean. I tell you, Chinatsu, I’m willing to give my life to keep it that way.”

“So please. Don't do anything that would put yourself or others in danger. Losing you would devastate me.” She reached forward and lightly placed a hand on the Watcher’s face. She mirrored the very expression of a mother’s sorrowful look on her dying child, but her hand stayed steady and her eyes dry. "Do you understand me, my dear Watcher?"

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

OOC: Funny because Aiden is scared of dogs but he resembles one so much. xD

Items: -

After she pulled her hand back, it was like a puppy who had been ignored. Vierra tried not to feel guilty enough to give him another pat. What was he, her pet dog? It was starting to seem that way, the girl thought with exasperation. If he were an animal this whole mess would be much easier. Animals couldn't have nightmares, after all. She also didn't have an immense hatred towards animals, animals didn't lie, didn't want to stab their daughters. Wait wait, she was drifting off in her thoughts again.

“A volunteer? Who? Maybe I know her. I can even give you her number if you want.”

Vierra pondered for a moment, before shaking her head. It wasn't something she could do over the phone, and chances were that Kana would freak out and hang up on her...no, that was surely going to happen.

"It's alright...it's something I need to do in person." Vierra didn't bother answering his other question, there was no need to pull him into her matters. He had enough on his hands, whether he knew about it or not, especially because she knew that his nightmare was still out there, or even worse, already back in his subconsciousness. She had been hearing Tira lightly giggling to herself for the past while now, and they had previous encounters where it could speak directly to Tira without her knowing.

Vierra shivered, goosebumps trailing down her skin. It was almost scary, something being able to talk to your worst fear. Who knew what they were saying?

--

Tira's ears perked up at the sound of the Retriever's offer. Now this, sounded fun. Licking her lips she settled back down comfortably before letting out another giggle.

"Very well then, Retriever. Let's hear this 'deal' of yours...and make it interesting, or I just might refuse..."

Tira smiled coyly.

"I missed you by the way. ♥"
    Last edited by Minyrama; 04-12-2010 at 05:01 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher

Chinatsu took her words carefully and swallowed fear down. I-I..can hurt people..? She thought to herself. Her face turned white with her sudden epiphany. Her hands turned cold and it sent a shiver down her spine. No...no..no, no, nooo! She flinched a little as Cerise touched her face. Her color came back immediately and she nodded silently. "I understand." She said but she wanted to say more.

She understood Jace and his nightmare. Jace, who had suffered before at a time, made other people suffer. He had made Chinatsu suffer and abandon the people at HQ. He took Gill and made Piers suffer. Thanatos was speaking through Jace and took control of him. She understood them but did not understand them at the same time. Why did they take her and let her go?

Chinatsu wanted to cry from all her stress and she wanted to cry just from ignorance but she'd make Cerise feel bad so she kept it down. She knew blood on her hands was meant to be. All the anger she bottled in would be released on how she was treated. She needed revenge on quite a few people, especially her father. She shook the thought out of her head for now.

"Visiting hours are over for her, ma'am. She's a little pest anyways, and she was born a mistake." The nurse said, laughing. Chinatsu clenched her fists tightly. "Shut...the..hell..up." She said slowly and strongly. "What was that, orphan?" The nurse said, slapping her face on the opposite side. "I said shut up!" Chinatsu yelled in rage, the nurse got pushed away almost before falling on the floor. "Well, I feel scared to be her nurse. She'll be discharged today, you can suffer taking care of it." The nurse stomped out of the room leaving Chinatsu alone.

Her hands shook as she looked at it scared. "What am I doing..?" She asked herself scared. She pulled her knees to her chest and cried. She wasn't upset about leaving the hospital or remembering abandonment, adoption, or her father's identity. For the first time, She was scared of herself.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy was befundled. She had no idea what was going on. Why was Glaiza in her apartment.

"Glaiza? Why are you here?" she asked as Miss Noir cautiously approached, looking at her tentatively. This was even more confusing.

"What's going on?" she asked. Nothing was making any sense.

(OOC- Sorry its a fluff post. ;-; )
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 04-13-2010 at 04:59 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy was befundled. She had no idea what was going on. Why was Glaiza in her apartment.

"Glaiza? Why are you here?" she asked as Miss Noir cautiously approached, looking at her tentatively. This was even more confusing.

"What's going on?" she asked. Nothing was making any sense.

(OOC- Sorry its a fluff post. ;-
    Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

She looked at me, confused at my presence.

"I'm sure that there's a valid reason really, why I'm here," I said, looking almost as confused as her, "I just can't think of it at the moment. All I remember is sleeping at the coffee shop and waking up here at your bathroom."

SEAN, EXPLAIN YOURSELF, I mentally shout Sean's silence.

"Right, I can give you what happened and totally freak her out, or you know you could just lie, so that she doesn't think that you're a total freak,"

Right, another lie.

I hate lying.

"I may have sleep-walked all the way here? I tend to sleep walk whenever I'm really tired, you know?" I laughed nervously.

Sean, you are going to tell me EXACTLY what happened, alright?

"Yes, boss!"

Then I noticed Ms. Noir from afar, and so I called her.

SEAN'S POV

Hmmm.

I wonder if this girl realizes that she has a nightmare of her own? Must hang around her because curiosity is overwhelming me.

Also there's a saying that curiosity kills the cat, and I do want THAT cat killed.

That settles it! I, Sean, will watch over this young lady with a pretty nightmare of doom, to learn more, and hopefully it will lead to the death of a cat.

Yay!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Role:Guardian
    Items:lucky pendant

Kai's eye's shot open and the first thing he saw was the cool blue sky, "oh that's right I fell asleep in the cemetary" Kai sat up and looked around, no one ever really comes near this place, that makes it a good quiet spot for me Kai enjoys coming to the cemetary, not to mourn or anything but just to relax, Kai stood up and began walking towards the exit, he stuck his hands into his pockets and stared up at the sky as he walked, "it's already been 2 days since I've discovered my nightmare...and I still haven't noticed others with these things, I'm beginning to wonder if thier are any more" Kai let out a deep breath, as he met the side walk, "maybe they will find me, unless I'm not worth finding Kai squeezed his lucky pendant tightly in his hand.
    Last edited by orin25; 04-13-2010 at 12:29 PM.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Woo a new playmate *evil grin* Hello Orin25 this post is for you.

Jace/Thanatos

Jace felt his hand reach up and rub the sleep from his eye. The black skin was cold to touch depsite the steam that rose from it lightly. Thanatos had returned.
    "Your back early." Jace spoke as he felt his body return to full function.
    "Your still asleep I see."
    "No I'm not."
    "You are or else you would be moving by now. It's too public here and the strain of these means I can't keep hiding us all the time." They stood and looked around. It was still early as so no one was out but Jace had to admit Thanatos had a point. He hated it when he was right.
    "Well where do you purpose we go?"
    "Some where quiet."
    Jace suddenly clicked his fingers. "Oh I know just the place."

"I should have guess you would pick here." Thanatos spoke dryly.
    "Hey it's only for a while." Jace said as he crawled over a gravestone. He sat down on the top of the strange angel sculpture and glanced around. Taking in deep breaths he loved the morning air. It was fresh and reminded him that a new day had begun. A new meant his oath was gone. He could get his game going now.
    Everywhere was quiet. All except one bit. One bit that drew his attention. A shadow lingered over a boy and Jace reconised it. He pondered for a moment. Then against all common sense shouted over to the boy (Orin25)
    "Hey kiddo what you doing here?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

((OOC: o_o for some reason I don't like the sound of that))

Items: Lucky pendant

Just as Kai was about to turn left on the side walk, someone called out, he turned and saw him, a strange boy sitting atop an angel sculpture, who looked like he held a large black weapon on his left side, "turn away and keep walking" Kai could hear his nightmare's voice, "what?...what do you mean?why?" Kai turned his head to the side as if listening to a whisper, "because you fool, just take a close look at his left side, Kai turned to the boy and peered closely at his left arm, then it was obvious, it wasn't human, "he's a vagrant!, Kai was really confused now, "a...what?" Kai stared hard at the strange being.
    Last edited by orin25; 04-15-2010 at 12:09 PM.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: :\ Sorry Cross, didn't know what else to do.)

Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy put her hand to her head. She'd had a sudden flash of seeing Glaiza last night but it was all still super fuzzy.

She leaned down and picked Miss Noir up. The cat stiffened at first but after sniffing her for a few moments, relaxed and started purring.

"I guess. I'm just worried, though, because if you're here, my friend Harue should be here. But he's not. Which is freaky..." she said trailing off as she stared off into space.

"I think I should call Dr. Piers," she stated, putting Miss Noir on the ground and going in search of her cell phone. After she found it, she looked for Piers' number in her contacts list.

Then she looked at the clock. It was still fairly early in the morning and she didn't want to wake him, so she clicked a quick message ('Do you know where Harue is?') and hit send. Then she pocketed her cell and headed back into the living room.

"Would you like to take a shower here? I know you've already been in the shower all night, but I'm sure you feel about as clean as I do," she said with a giggle and a smile. "I have clothes for you to borrow, too, if you would like."
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Bag

"How have you been, my partner in crime." Duo said as the man revealed
    himself. As the Man stepped towards Duo, Duo stepped back. "What are you
    doing here, Utu." Utu was a man that Duo went through his guardian training
    with. He stood at an inch or two higher than Duo and was of a very firm
    build.His face and body also have tribal tatoo's. He was originally from Africa but came over after he learned of his and
    his sister's nightmare. He has curly hair and is known as one of the most
    cocky guardians to date. Utu laughed and said,
    "You're da one sneakin around, and you wonder what am I dong here."
    He lifted his hand and pointed towards the door.
    "We're friends and all, but Ya' trespassin' and gotta' go."
    Duo began to speak, "I need to get to that machine, like it or not." He tried
    to run pass Utu but flames then erupted from the ground.
    "Hold it right der', smiler." Utu said licking his lips. "I gave ya' a warnin', so thats now over with."
    The flames began to take the shape of a wolf. The wolf was red and flames
    erupted from it's body. It was on all fours and met Duo at his eyes. The wolf
    also had an eye patch on his left eye and had the voice that you would
    expect to come from a large wolf. It began to speak.
    You have to die now boy."
    The wolf jumped at Duo and he moved towards the side. The wolf howled and looked over at Duo.
    "Maybe you won't die as quick as the last."
    As flames burst from the Wolf's back and made their way towards Duo, He
    knew that he was surrounded from all sides. The flames rammed themselves
    into Duo and as they hit, they turned into a flame tornado ripping at the ground.
    "HAHA, I neva' knew dat da Smiling Ace, could die so easily.
    "I thought you said he was strong." "Well he used ta' be.
    As the flames stopped, what could be seen was Duo and king both standing
    in the center inside of a red Diamond. He pushed off one of the sides of the
    diamond and walked out. "Well, I haven't been called the Smiling Ace since
    my younger day's." Duo took his stance and King stood behind him. "Let's
    make this a fight of Kings. The King of Cards Vs, The King of Wolves." Utu
    summoned his dog next to him.
    "It's a fight den', by da way his name is Sun. Duo pointed back towards King. "King."
    "I'll enjoy killing you both." He said as the Wolf let out another Howl.
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 05-02-2010 at 09:43 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(xD I'd use a kitten, but puppies fit him better! )

Miss Vierra seemed deep in thought. It must be a personal issue. Aiden’s head subconsciously tilted to one side as he watched her quietly. He feared he was one inch away from treading on a dangerous ground in Miss Vierra’s private life. Think of something, dude, to break the silence. Think of something to get her mind off of this unwanted topic. Anything!
    “Okay. Um… I… uh… figured out why I wake up in odd places yesterday!” he ventured, but grinned all the same, as if he figured out the answer to a difficult calculus problem but was unsure of himself, “I think I sleepwalk. You know, so, uh, I’ll have to tie myself to the bed every night so I won’t wander off. But I’ve been waking up in the hospital for the past few days anyway, so I haven’t gotten around to doing that.”
    He laughed nervously, seeming to stumble over what he’s saying. What IS he trying to say, anyway? He just rambled precisely because he didn’t know what to say.
    “I’ve been missing school too. My friends must think I’m playing hooky. But I hope they don’t think the crazy loony story at the day care is a lie. I mean, it happens, right? And there’s eyewitness too. I bet it’ll be in the papers this morning. Haha, it’ll be cool if they get a picture of us in the papers. Then no one at school will think it’s baloney.”
    Way to go, Aiden. Baloney. The perfect word to use. He wasn't a poet or a writer, but now Miss Vierra must think he's just weird.

The sudden display of affection miffed Theo, but the Nightmare was probably just playing around. A lot of them do. Slightly strengthened after that attack in Aiden’s dreams, he was able to pull himself up and sit against the wall. But the dark dust did not stop rising from him.
    There’s no reason... to make you an offer... you’ll refuse, Mirror. Theo smiled, speaking gently. Speaking in complete sentences still proved difficult. I’m not unreasonable... All I want is to get out of this damn hospital... and find a certain Nightmare. But my hands are tied... at the moment. You can say I deal mostly with Information... and I’ve successfully sought... and hunted humans... and Nightmares. If this doesn’t please you... then tell me what you want... what I can do for you... what I can give you... If you can help me, and there’s a way... I can do the same for you... we have a deal.

Items: Guardian Radio, Cell phone

"Well, I feel scared to be her nurse. She'll be discharged today, you can suffer taking care of it." The nurse stomped out of the room leaving Chinatsu alone.
    Cerise saw red. The nurse shrieked as the Guardian caught her by the hand she used to slap Chinatsu before she could leave the room. Cerise did something very fast. One moment the nurse was suspended in mid-air, and the next she was on the ground, one hand pinned behind her back by Cerise’s grip.
    “How dare you…!” Cerise said dangerously, despite her screaming, “You have no right to treat a patient - or anyone – that way!”
    Someone heard the scuffle, people burst into the room, and someone pried the redhead off of the nurse. Immense strength held her back.
    “What kind of hospital do you run in this town?!” She still kept protesting. A sane part of her mind kept Cirocco from materializing and thus causing havoc. “I demand you apologize to Chinatsu! I demand you all apologize! Aren’t you doctors? You’re supposed to treat patients with benevolence and care. That’s your job! I could sue you all for maltreatment!”
    She was met with a calm reply. “Visiting hours are over, ma’am.”
    “You can’t stay here-”
    “-You’re not allowed.”
    “It’s morning, for God’s sake!”
    “You have to leave-”
    “-Yes, leave now.”
    “-You can’t treat one of us that way.”
    “For what? For retaliating against a nurse who-?!”
    They wouldn’t let her finish her sentences. Cerise was pushed out of the room, through the lobby, out of the front gate.
    And that is how Cerise found herself on the steps of St. Birch, very much kicked out. After a moment’s pause, she put her hands on her hips and puffed at a stray lock of red hair. So much for a good first impression. So much for a nice introductory stroll around the city. Instead she got to explore its sewers and was kicked out from an abominable hospital. Or, at least, they were appalling towards Chinatsu. Though it was urgent they return to HQ, she cannot just leave the Watcher inside the damned building. They’ll just continue maltreating her.
    Cerise sighed and picked up her Radio. The static crackled in her ears, “Reid to Zahn. Yorick? Yorick, if you hear me, please reply.”

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Chinatsu looked up to see many doctors surrounding her. She felt the pulling of tape where her arm was. They took off anything plugged to her and gave her the bag of tattered clothes she came in with. "Get dressed and get out." The nurses and doctors said before leaving. Chinatsu sighed and got her clothes on. She looked at the stains of blood and where the slashes were. She gave a frown and put on her jacket before walking out of the room.

The doctors and nurses cheered as she left and began to have a little celebration. She ignored them and walked into the lobby. She walked into the gift shop and bought something before walking out to the steps of the hospital.

Items: Stuffed Dog

Chinatsu took the dog out of her bag and put the front paws on Cerise's head. She then walked down and sat beside her. "The nurse wasn't kidding when she said I was being discharged. "I dont think I can step foot in there ever again rather. "Anyways, why are you calling Yorick?" She asked looking at Cerise.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I'm glad I could bring you up here with me. The only thing about the powder is that after it wears off we'll slowly descend to the ground." Meril grinned at Rod, happy enough to be in the sky.

"That's a good thing. I thought we would start to drop without any warning."

" It's almost that time of year again. Every six years I go through a change that could make me stronger or break me." Moir had gotten a kiss on her forehead and Zen's arms came around her. She looked up at Zen and grinned.

"What you go through must be something quite powerful. I've never had that with Meril. I feel as if we are already one. As in one in the same when we are together and when we fight."
    ---------------------------------------------

Items: Clothing, Purse

Ardelle went to the surface to get some air. She brushed her hair back when she reached the surface. Ardelle grinned and felt good about how beautiful the day was. She went towards shore to dry off to go have some food after wards.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod enjoyed his time with Meril as they flew around the sky, he wanted to make some of the powder for himself but he didn't know how to. He sighed as he dived towards the ground below. While falling, he thought of everything that Ozman ever taught him and he realized the secret of his teachings. He taught Rod to believe in himself and his life long partner and friend Zen. Before he reached the ground, he quickly forced himself back up into the sky where Meril was.
    " I see a lake down where Zen and Moir are." Rod said, " Let's dive!"

"It is, My night form will take over my body for an entire day and night regardless if the sun or moon is out." Zen said kissing Moir's cheek, " During this time, Rod always finds a way to stop it from truly taking over my mind. I don't know when it'll happen but I believe that tonight will be the time it happens."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril watched Rod as he was diving down a bit and then was surprised when he came back up right beside her. She grinned and then looked towards the ground.

" I see a lake down where Zen and Moir are. Let's dive!" Meril snickered and giggled.

"Last one to dive into the lake is a rotten egg!" Meril swooped down and remained as aerodynamic as she could.

"It is, My night form will take over my body for an entire day and night regardless if the sun or moon is out. During this time, Rod always finds a way to stop it from truly taking over my mind. I don't know when it'll happen but I believe that tonight will be the time it happens." After Moir had gotten kissed by Zen, she looked up towards the sky.

"Why can't you stop the being from taking over your mind yourself? Is it that strong to take over you completely?" Moir had noticed two small dots in the sky.

"Two guesses that those dots are Meril and Rod."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell Phone, Culinary Knife

"Mama, I'm fine. I quit smoking a year ago, I went to a therapist for certain things I'm fine!" Arcelia said, cutting up vegetables while talking on the phone. "Celia, you haven't been home in ages! When will you come back?!" Her mother said on the other line. "I want you back here." A few noises came from the background, one of them being a man murmuring something about being ready. "You said you changed, Mama! I will never come back to that...that.. Hoyo de Infierno! Adiós, Mentirosa!" Arcelia slammed her knife down on the cutting board.

She heaved a sigh before putting her vegetables in a boiling pot. She spoke lines incoherently in Spanish as a familiar figure appeared. "Woah! Calm down, Arcelia! Who were you talking to?" Damián asked, looking at Arcelia with a smile on his face. She looked behind her and sighed. "My mother called with a man in the background again. She said she changed!" She yelled accidentally cutting her arm with a knife. Arcelia winced and bandaged it before putting her dinner out on the counter. "Yea..anyways, Aren't we going to kill someone today?" He asked tilting his head. "No, we're going to visit my father's grave. Part of his ashes are at this cemetery as I requested." Arcelia said, scarfing down the last of her dinner.

She walked out the door and ran to the cemetary. "This should be good, Damey." She said feeling the air in her face. Arcelia started walking as the entrance got closer. She picked a rose not caring if the thorns cut her.

She walked into the entrance and looked for the mausoleum. "Papa..." She said upon reaching her father's grave. She traced the name, Leonardo Guillermo Lopez-Jimenez, and imagined someone elses. "I barely knew him, Damián." She wiped some tears away and left the flower. "I'm gonna stay here for a minute." "Whatever! I'm going to have some fun." Damián lied, tilting his head and laughing. Arcelia laughed along with him thinking he looked a bit funny before she focused back on the grave smiling a little bit.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos

"He doesn't seem to like me." Jace muttered to himself, as he rocked back and forth on the statue. Running into strangers was a talent of his it seems and he really wondered what the boy could be doing here so early in the morning.
    "Maybe it's the way you look boy?" Thanatos replied to him. Mking a harrowing half grin with his side of the body.
    "Oh really but I thought I always had a good look going. You know. the half demon, mysterious-looking-yet-cool-guy look." Jace flaunted about with his hand like he was explining something with just motion.
    "He is just some kid. I don't know why your suddenly fasinated by him."
    "Because my oath is gone and humans interest me." Jace rubbed his chin, in a mocking of thinking. "Plus I'm alsmot sure I saw a shadow of a nightmare lurking near him. Must be something I have picked up from us getting so close."
    Jace hopped of the statue and made his way slowly along to the boy. He leaned forward and looked at the scared one.
    "Hello there." Jace held out his human hand, for the boy to shake. "What brings you to my quiet space?"

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was losing to Meril and he wanted to at least make it neck and neck. He started to spin rapidly and began catching up tp her, He suddenly stopped and realized that he was next to her.
    " Feel like losing?" Rod said with a grin, " Cause I think you want to lose."

" I was at one point a untamed nightmare, I would leave Rod's body and hurt whoever I saw." Zen said, " Rod showed me that there are people stronger than me so now every six years it happens. I know its those two and I know Rod will win the race."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ozman sat quietly on the roof of someone's house and thought of the illness that spreads through him. He sighed and saw Styx materialize before him.
    " What's wrong my old friend?" Ozman asked while rubbing his head
    " I feel your strength growing weaker everyday." Styx said, " I fear that syncing will no longer help after a while."
    " Don't worry, I'll be fine." Ozman said looking into the sky, " I have a way of passing my legacy over to Rod and I think it will work."
    " Might I ask what is it you plan on doing?" Styx asked in wonder
    " You'll see when it happens my friend." Ozman said with a grin

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

“Okay. Um… I… uh… figured out why I wake up in odd places yesterday!” he ventured, but grinned all the same, as if he figured out the answer to a difficult calculus problem but was unsure of himself, “I think I sleepwalk. You know, so, uh, I’ll have to tie myself to the bed every night so I won’t wander off. But I’ve been waking up in the hospital for the past few days anyway, so I haven’t gotten around to doing that.”

Vierra tilted her head slightly, a confused expression on her face. The past few days? What was he up to before the incident at the daycare? Stupid kid really didn't know how to keep himself out of trouble, the girl thought with exasperation. Somehow it seemed like he attracted bad luck, bad people. She scoffed. Like her, for example.

“I’ve been missing school too. My friends must think I’m playing hooky. But I hope they don’t think the crazy loony story at the day care is a lie. I mean, it happens, right? And there’s eyewitness too. I bet it’ll be in the papers this morning. Haha, it’ll be cool if they get a picture of us in the papers. Then no one at school will think it’s baloney.”

"I'd rather they ignore it, really." the girl stated, a small frown appearing on her face. She hated publicity, after the amusement park incident with her father her face was plastered all over newspapers and on the television. People wouldn't leave her alone for months, always asking for more details. "I find that kind of thing annoying."

"You were in the hospital a few days ago? What have you been up to?" Vierra asked, changing the subject. "You're a real magnet for trouble, aren't you."

--

There’s no reason... to make you an offer... you’ll refuse, Mirror. Theo smiled, speaking gently. Speaking in complete sentences still proved difficult. I’m not unreasonable... All I want is to get out of this damn hospital... and find a certain Nightmare. But my hands are tied... at the moment. You can say I deal mostly with Information... and I’ve successfully sought... and hunted humans... and Nightmares. If this doesn’t please you... then tell me what you want... what I can do for you... what I can give you... If you can help me, and there’s a way... I can do the same for you... we have a deal.

Tira adopted a thinking gesture, tapping her finger on her chin and looking upwards. She considered the pros and cons of the deal before grinning.

"Hmm, well Mr.Retriever, it's an interesting offer and all. I'd love to help you get out of that stuffy human mind, I'm a nightmare myself after all and I know how you feel." Tira nodded seriously before smiling again. "So tell you what, you help me do two things, and I'll get you out of this hospital."

"One," Tira paused for a moment, "You need to help me think of a way to take over my human. Unlike your human my little Vierra has complete control over me, and at the moment she's too concerned over Aiden-cutie to be thinking about anything else. I can't even attack her weaknesses."

"Two," the cyan-haired nightmare smiled again.

"Tell me your real name."

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Cell Phone

Arcelia got up from the grave, 15 minutes later, remembering she had some "things" to do. "Come on Damey." She said, smiling. "Leaving the old man already? We're having some fun right?" Damián asked, heaving down on her shoulders. "Yea.. Come on.." She walked out of the cemetary looking, particually, evil.

Arcelia began nearing towards her house, until she spotted a figure. He had stop to talk a few feet away from her location. She wiped the smile off her face and walked over to her house and sat at the footsteps. "What are you doing you dont even trus-" Damián was cut off by a shush. Just be quiet until he notices us... She thought to herself thinking Damián would actually listen.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information