AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6 46 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Nightmare
    Items: N/A

Zen was surprised at Moir's comment about a fist fight. He was actually overjoyed to hear her say that.
    " Very well then..." Zen said throwing the pen away, " Show me those techniques that Master Ozman showed you."
    Zen quickly rushed Moir and appeared in her face with a grin.
    " I'm competitive so how about a wager?" Zen said jumping back, " Whoever falls down three times has to do what the other says for a day. Deal?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Nightmare

Moir had seen that Zen threw the pen towards the ground. She grinned and cracked her knuckles.

" Very well then...Show me those techniques that Master Ozman showed you." Moir stood silently as she had seen that Zen was now right in her face.

" I'm competitive so how about a wager? Whoever falls down three times has to do what the other says for a day. Deal?" Moir grinned and punched on fist into the other hand to signal she was ready to fight.

"That wager sounds so tempting." She paused ans sighed. "One day doesn't sound good enough but not everyone's wish can come true." Moir disappeared and reappeared near a tree.

"I must warn you, I have gotten my habits from Meril. I ghostly dirty." Moir giggled childishly.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

Thank goodness there wasn't much that had happened after the great big announcement of 10 MILLION DOLLARS. Still can't think of that without it flashing in my brain like big neon signs flashing.

But today, after today, I become more than just a boss, I become the owner of this shop (AND 10 MILLION DOLLARS), and tomorrow would just have to be different.

I don't know what to do, but I don't want to panic anymore.

I really don't

"Then rest my sweet"

But Piers promised he'd visit.

"But you're tired... and he didn't exactly confirm anything didn't he?"

Well yeah, I am so tired, and scared.

"You're so tired... you need rest..."

I am so tired.

"Sleep,"

Yeah, sleep...

SEAN'S POV

Fun.

I haven't been out and about in Glaiza's form in the longest of time, maybe I should do it again?

Hihihihihihihi.

Some fun, maybe?
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Vagrant

Rod slowly woke up and saw Meril sitting next to him. He rubbed his eyes and smiled.
    " Hey, what's going on?" he said yawning, " How long was I out for?"

Zen laughed and got ready to fight.
    " You fight dirty but I know all the dirty tricks in the book." Zen said as he unleashed a sonic scream at the ground before him. He created a smoke screen with the dust and created two clones and had one of them attack Moir whil he and the other one stayed out of sight.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Afternoon
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Harue fell asleep in the middle of the conversation. He seemed kind of spaced out and then he just faded into sleep.

She got up, taking the dirty dishes to the kitchen and dumping them into the sink. All of a sudden her head started to spin and she felt as if she was going to throw up.

She rushed to the bathroom, trying her hardest to be quiet. She closed the door behind Miss Noir as she dodged in at the last second. Then she slid to the floor before falling into unconciousness.

Sigataph

Red velvet skirts swished and rustled as they brushed against the walls and cabinets of the bathroom. The firey young woman smirked and brushed a few curly stands out of her face as she knelt to the floor beside Landy.

Miss Noir sat purposefully and protectively on Landy's chest, hissing when she leaned nearer, but Sigataph ignored her as she reached forward to bruch Landy's hair out of her face. Then she leaned against the wall to think.

(Flashback)

Sigataph watched through Landy's eyes, watching as she excitedly made her way to Rio's house, over joyed at her long lost friend finally calling her. She was even hoping Kana might be there so as to have a little bit of a reunion for them.

Landy was greeted warmly, greeted with a snack and a nice drink as they immeadiately picked up on the catching up. It was a moment of bliss before she passed out and Sigataph was set free.

She did not hesitate in front of this woman, knowing something was off here. The girl, Rio, did not hesistate either.

"So you are her heir. You know what this means, don't you? It's time for me to do what I'm made to do. I have to destroy you," she said, wasting no time in attacking her. The space was close and the advantage was obvious.

The fight was short and Sigataph quickly won. What she did not expect was the emergence of a new Nightmare, one she had not truly known about but had caused the feelings she had had when she entered.

The nightmare smirked, moving closer. Slowly closing the gap between them.

"You could be so much stronger. You could gaining other Nightmares. You don't know how. I could show you." Sigataph had not even noticed that she had stretched out her hand to this new nightmare who took it.

The moment their skin touched, darkness ran through Sigataph's veins. It consumed the fire there.

It was overpowering and bottomless nothing full of empty space and hollow feelings. It made Sigataph feel huge and tiny at the same time. And she loved it.

The next thing she knew, she was waking up. The apartment was empty, but it was still night. Sigataph carefully picked up Landy and carried her back to the apartment, full of questions.

(End Flashback)

Sigataph could sense the boy in the other room waking up. She brushed Landy's hair out of her face again before she sunk back into Landy's body.

Landy
    Status- Evening

Landy woke up with Miss Noir licking her forehead furviously. She felt light headed and confused.

As the ringing in her ears died down, she could hear her name being called. Her throat felt dry as she tried to call back.

"In here," she finally managed as she pushed herself up far enough that she was propped up on her hands. Miss Noir paced around nervously, mewing in worry as she rubbed her face.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Hey, what's going on? How long was I out for?" Meril's eye widened as Rod woke up from the dream he was having. She placed her arms around him and hugged him before he could notice.

"I was so worried. I was wondering what kind of dream you were having." Meril kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

"Not that long but long enough that Moir and Zen are outside having a little fun with a permanent marker and fists." Moir had seen Zen create a smoke screen by using the dirt on the ground. She grinned while focusing her energy to create the whirlwind Ozman had taught her. It had gotten rid of the dust but not quick enough for her to see Zen coming straight for her.

" You fight dirty but I know all the dirty tricks in the book." She could feel that he made another clone and that clone was hiding somewhere or what it really Zen? Moir knew she would have to focus twice as much now since there were two of them and only one of her. She had to keep her concentration if she wanted to find out which one was the real Zen. Moir hurried to the other side of the yard before Zen could attack her. She disappeared into the ground until she could discover which one was the real Zen.

"As I remember correctly, you weren't going to use your cloning technique. That means the wager is null."
    ---------------------------------

Role: Watcher
    Items: Purse

Ardelle walked towards the beach and saw that it was quite empty at this time of the day. She took a seat and placed her feet in the sand. Ardelle placed her head on her knees while thinking about her acceptance letter. Is it something I really want to do? Leave this quiet place for the bustling city which the art school would be? I have met quite a few artists and they were quite conceited. Will I turn into something that I will hate? Ardelle was very puzzled by her questions and by what events could happen from her decision. She thought about using her abilities to see into her future but she decided to leave her future a surprise. Ardelle didn't want her future to be all planned out because she could see it. She wanted it to be as unpredictable as she was. Ardelle layed down on the beach while staring up at the sky, wondering if what she is doing is the right thing.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod lowered his head and and didn't say anything about Meril's comment but he decided to tell her.
    " I'm about to tell you something that no one knows about except Ozman and Zen." Rod looking into her eyes, " My parents were killed when I was young and I met Zen when I felt that I was alone in life. I was thirteen when I met him and I fought him two years later after partially finishing my training with Ozman. My parents abused me because my spirit was the wolf and I would've become chief of my town but they suddenly died and all I can remember is that I had their blood on my hands. I don't think that I killed them but I might have had something to do with it."

Zen chuckled and quickly scanned the area for any trace of Moir.
    " New set of rules and you wanted to fight instead of using a pen." Zen said coming out of his hiding space, " The wager is still in effect because this is now a sparring match."
    Zen sat down Indian style and meditated while waiting for Moir to reappear.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I'm about to tell you something that no one knows about except Ozman and Zen. My parents were killed when I was young and I met Zen when I felt that I was alone in life. I was thirteen when I met him and I fought him two years later after partially finishing my training with Ozman. My parents abused me because my spirit was the wolf and I would've become chief of my town but they suddenly died and all I can remember is that I had their blood on my hands. I don't think that I killed them but I might have had something to do with it." Meril looked at Rod carefully. She thought deeply about what he was telling her. Meril just couldn't believe what she was hearing. Could Rod be a murderer? Meril tried to push that thought out of her mind and tried to focus on what was most important. Did he or did he not kill them? Meril ignored the thought and hugged Rod.

"I won't see you as a murderer. Never!" Moir remained hidden from Zen but she could see him as clear as day. She wondered why he didn't want to come find her.

" New set of rules and you wanted to fight instead of using a pen. The wager is still in effect because this is now a sparring match." Moir stuck out her tongue at him.

"New rules....PSH!" Moir reappeared and then pounced on Zen. She scrunched her face showing she didn't like the rules and didn't like the fact Zen had used his techniques.

"I hate the new rules. If you use the pen on my face, could all this be over?" Moir asked naively.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was relieved, he couldn't tell her he did the murdering or she would never speak to him again.
    " I'm glad you'll never look at like that." Rod said after giving her a long passionate kiss, " I wish I could've met you earlier in my life."

Zen quickly grabbed pen wrote on Moir's face. He chuckled and dropped the pen.
    " I told you I play dirty." Zen said with a chuckle

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Aiden/Theo
    Role: Feral
    Items: Parcels, Tarot Card, Mint

Danger waits patiently in the vaults of our hearts and minds. There are dungeons in our deep subconscious that must be left untouched. Yet, sparks of memory trapped for years escape, explode, drive us to uncontrollable behavior. Theo catches these sparks before they dive for the dark window of Aiden’s mind and fly free.

Today, he will let some of these sparks out. Theo placed a hand on the heavily bolted door, hesitated.

"Aiden, your...personal hobbies are none of my concern and it isn't something I should meddle with...but maybe you ought to do that some other place? Away from the innocent eyes of toddlers?"

Worse than having his pride fly out the window is for Miss Vierra, of all people, to think he went into the girl’s bathroom of the daycare as some sort of sick hobby. For the umpteenth time that day Aiden’s face turns red.

“It’s- It’s not a personal hobby! It’s c-cause… cause the boy’s bathroom is under repair! They won’t let anyone in. And Miss Kana was really scary and persuasive, so I didn’t have much of a choice! If they didn’t…”

Jigsaw’s message in the daycare divulges too much not to destroy. That damn Nightmare placed it here to guard it well, like some hidden treasure. He raises his eyes to the painting of the person hung on the vault, who could have been Theo if not for the loving smile.

The locks melt away at the Nightmare’s will…

A flash of searing pain. Aiden is suddenly on one knee.

“Ah – ow… what was tha-”

A flash of bright lights. A hand. A face. A smile. No – it’s a leer. Someone’s caressing touch. Someone saying his name. Aiden. Aiden. Aide-

His whole body rejects the memories and his consciousness shuts down. Aiden falls…

Theo catches himself just in time. Aiden’s usually bright eyes take on a soulless gaze.

Please excuse me, Miss Vierra.

Some children whine as Theo pushes them out of his way into the bathroom. Whines change to yells as a loud BANG erupts from inside - like a door being kicked out of its hinges. Moments later, they whimper and hide behind volunteers as the fourteen year old carries the large block of wood out of the daycare.

The homeless man who had started a bonfire out of an oil barrel sees him coming from far away and steps back. The boy snaps the wood into pieces and throws them into the oil barrel. Flames leap up, devour the wood. The homeless man smiles and thanks him. Theo made sure the door with the Jigsaw clues fully catches on fire before he returns to the daycare. One volunteer was making a call to the police who will arrive too late.

Hands in his pockets, Aiden’s head somewhat nods forward, as if used to peering from underneath a hood. He stands perfectly still, watching Vierra, as if doing nothing.

I am elated to meet you again, Nightmare. It’s to my displeasure I cannot entertain you for long.

If you’re neither for us nor against us, get out of this town and live a simple life. There will be upheaval. Or you can pretend none of this ever happened and eventually get tangled in the fray. Aiden is fond of your Human, so I warn you for his sake.

The boy smirks.

Though if I’m correct about this lead, this will be the last time you’ll see Aiden alive. If your Human has some last words to say to him, I’ll relay it for you. I can be kind, I believe.

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian Radio, cell phone

Night already? How sudden.

“Reid to HQ.”

“Jean here, ma’am.”

Cerise, in the driver’s seat of the Dodge Charger, shone a flashlight on the map taken from the glove compartment. Her passengers’ profuse bleeding told her an ambulance would be too slow. The GPS indicated to take the main road, but she learned from experience technology is not wholly reliable.

“You can see where we are, right, Jean? From here, is De La Costa Avenue the fastest route to the hospital?”

“Wait a moment… yes ma’am. Who is injured? Would you need back-up?”

“Yorick Zahn and the watcher with him-”

“You mean Chinatsu Kairoshi?”

“Yes. They are suffering from lacerations. No need for back-up. By the time they get here I’d be in the hospital.” Cerise followed her instructions on the map with a finger. “Could you tell me if they have any pertinent illnesses that they’d need to know at the hospital?”

“Miss Chinatsu sometimes manifests Lymphocytopenia. The real cause of it is still unknown. Our best guess is that it’s part of her mysteriousness as a Watcher.”

“I see. Thank you, Jean.”

“Please contact headquarters as soon as all is… all right at the hospital.”

“Of course.”

Cerise first checked that Yorick and Chinatsu had their seatbelts on, and then placed on hers. Usually a cautious driver, she picked up speed for the sake of her passengers. The night’s darkness wouldn’t help.

Cerise feels the familiar yet disdainful pang of helplessness as she could only watch the paramedics shift Chinatsu and Yorick onto stretchers.

“What happened? How are you related to the patient?”

“I’m their work colleague but I wasn’t there when it happened,” Cerise replies calmly, “They received deep lacerations sometime late afternoon. I found them in the sewers near the police station.”

“Do they have any history of illness you know of?”

“The girl, Chinatsu, sometimes manifests Lymphocytopenia.”

“That’s just a symptom. What disease?”

“It was never clear.”

“AIDS? Malnutrition?”

“Sorry, that’s all I can tell you…”

They hurriedly transport them to the ER, also asking the conscious Chinatsu what happened, how she feels, and if she has any pertinent history of illness. They leave Cerise to collapse into a nearby chair and gather her thoughts. She takes out her radio and informs Jean that Yorick and Chinatsu are in the hospital's good hands.

The front desk girl breathes a sigh of relief.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-20-2010 at 09:00 PM. Reason: *adds Cerise's post*

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Chinatsu sighed as they put an oxygen mask on her. She never felt at ease going to a hospital of which she escaped...twice. The nurses put her I.V in both arms, like she always had. "What happened this time, get into a fight?" The familiar nurse asked. "No, My blood pressure got way to high, sir. It made me lose consciousness and then some people were about to abduct. Luckily, they saw I was sick and left me. Unfortunetly, the woman there said to kill me and the man tried to 'save' me by stabbing me multiple times."

"Ahh, just like you to get yourself in trouble this." "Shut up! Alright?! I ran away so what! Im a legal adult!" She yelled which turned into a cough. Chinatsu grabbed the nurse practicioner's hand as he reached for a syringe. "Dont even try to fricken sedate me."

They pulled her out to the familiar hospital room. "Well, well, look everybody Runaway is back!" A nurse said. She saw two familiar faces, her foster parents. Her foster mother came over and took the oxygen mask off only to slap her hard with her hand. "You little witch! Im ripping the adoption papers up into pieces. You greedy little mistake!" Her foster mother said as her foster father restrained her.

Chinatsu stayed the way she was slapped and smirked. "You don't hurt me with those words, 'mom'. I didn't do anything to deserve this and you're not even my mother. So get this, I don't really give a damn." She said. Her foster mother screamed and left the hospital furious. Chinatsu closed her eyes and let memories roll in as the doctors checked her before deciding what to do with her lacerations.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 02-23-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Misread something!!!
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I'm glad you'll never look at like that. I wish I could've met you earlier in my life." Meril smiled and dug her face into his chest.

"I wish I could have met you earlier too but then again, I wouldn't be as adventurous as I am now." She replied while smiling and hugging him.

" I told you I play dirty." Moir chuckled but then, realized that she was on Zen. She quickly got up and began to blush severely. Moir disappeared to hide her red, blushing face from Zen. Meril flinched for a moment, feeling Moir's feelings and then, Meril began to blush as well. She didn't understand why she was feeling Moir's emotions but it was beginning to occur more often than usual. Meril sighed and continued hugging Rod. She had never felt this happy in her life.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod embraced her and gave her another kiss. He smiled as he rubbed her back.
    " I like you being adventurous." Rod said, " I'm glad I'm with you."
    Rod stared into her eyes and smiled, he had never felt this way about any girl before and he loved it.
    " I've fallen in love with the girl of my dreams." Rod said holding her tighter, " I want us to be together for as long as possible."

Zen blushed a little after the incident that had just happened. He started to wonder about his abilities if he were to like Moir. He shook his head and tried to cover up his blushing.
    " what just happened?" Zen said blushing

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I like you being adventurous. I'm glad I'm with you." Meril grinned and rubbed her head into his chest.

"Being adventurous is just about the best freedom there is out there. Just imagine if I wasn't. I would be some prep, shopping and spending millions on herself and was super selfish and greedy." Meril looked into his eyes and giggled.

" I've fallen in love with the girl of my dreams. I want us to be together for as long as possible." Meril kissed Rod on the cheek.

"And I believe I have fallen for the man of my dreams." She pondered for a moment and then looked once again at Rod. "I want us to be together for as long as possible too. As long as we both shall live right?" Meril grinned and then took his hand.

"Come. I want to show you something only I know." Meril led him towards the backyard and beyond the trees of the backyard. When they got close, Meril looked up at the sky.

"I want you to close your eyes Rod. I want it to be a surprise." She hoped that he had and brought him towards a small place that she had found and had done some renovations to it. A place where water flowed, where the sound would echo but no farther than the trees that enveloped it and where the light of the moon met the ripples caused by the drops of water falling from rare rocks.

"You can open them now." Meril had showed Rod a grotto, one that was very similar in her dreamworld. Except, trees grew around and there was far more water flowing on top of the grotto which caused a waterfall effect than filling the grotto completely.

"Do you love my paradise?"

Moir searched everywhere for Meril but could not find her. She tried to sense her presence but she could faintly feel it. Moir remembered this feeling, of not being able to sense her properly. She knew Meril had wondered into a special place where Moir's energy could faintly reach her. Moir sat on the shelf which was on top of the fireplace. She remained invisible since the moment she had with Zen. Could I ever love someone?
    -----------------------------------
    Items: Purse

Ardelle continued to stare at the sky. Her mind was full of thoughts, it was about to explode.

"No use over thinking everything." Ardelle took off her shoes, socks and her extra sweater which she wore on top of a tank top. She walked towards the beach, close enough for the tide to reach and go over her feet. Ardelle smelled the air and breathed out. She ran into the water and dived in. Ardelle swam near the surface of the water, in case she needed air fast. She was a good swimmer since she got taught by the best swimmers in the world. Ardelle brought her head to the surface to take a breath of air. She brought her hair back to get it out of her face. Ardelle could see the sun setting very quickly and watched from the water as it went down. She smiled and felt very proud to be where she was today. As Ardelle kept her head steady over the surface, she noticed a gleam from the water. She dived towards the gleam and felt the bottom of the beach till she caught an object in her hand. Ardelle went towards the surface and brought the object to her face to get a good glimpse of it. She had found a clam that contained a very large pearl inside. One of the largest she had ever seen. Ardelle swam back to the beach front to go back home in case her aunt and uncle would worry.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was glad he made the right choice when he chose to be with her. It was never supposed to happen like this and he didn't care.

"And I believe I have fallen for the man of my dreams. I want us to be together for as long as possible too. As long as we both shall live right?"
    " Of course my love." Rod said giving her a kiss. Meril had decided to show him something that only she knew about, he wondered what it was but he decided to wait and see. She told him to close his eyes for a while and then she told him to open them.
    Rod was surprised and awe struck. It was an almost exact look alike of the place he had been in Meril's dream world.
    "Do you love my paradise?"
    " It's almost as beautiful as you." Rod said holding her tightly in his arms, " This place is calming and tranquil."
    He felt his energy flow like the water and he felt calm.
    " I'm glad you showed me this place." Rod said gazing into Meril's eyes, " This will be our special place from now on, I promise that I will never do anything to hurt you and I'll stay with you as long as you like."

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

“It’s- It’s not a personal hobby! It’s c-cause… cause the boy’s bathroom is under repair! They won’t let anyone in. And Miss Kana was really scary and persuasive, so I didn’t have much of a choice! If they didn’t…”

Vierra's eyes instantly narrowed. Kana. Miss Kana. The feeling of familiarity. Did Aiden know Kana? She was about to ask Aiden for more information when she noticed a glint in his eye. Malicious, unlike the bubbly and cheerful Aiden. Before she could react he was on one knee, face contorted in pain.

“Ah – ow… what was tha-”

Vierra kneeled beside him and place a hand on his back. Tira stirred uncomfortably in her subconciousness, on the alert as if there was another nightmare close by. Was his nightmare was taking over his body by force?

"Aiden? Aiden, can you hear me?" Vierra said with a firm voice, hand still lingering on the boy's back. He was trembling as if he were fighting an unknown force, his face turning pale. Here it was, the moment that she dreaded. Aiden's conciousness will be taken over by his nightmare, possibly for good and there would be nothing she could do to stop it. There was nothing she should do to stop it. Taking ferals' nightmares were the jobs of guardians, homecats. It wasn't her place to take on such a duty, she had given up that position long ago. Tira's words resonated in her head.

"Don't get caught up with these humans and their kindness, Vierra. If you fall again, this time you won't be able to put yourself back together."

But the boy's smile flashed in her head. That day at the park, a pure, happy, innocent smile. She didn't want to let anymore people die. Sitting down, Vierra watched as Aiden stood up and pushed his way into the bathroom, a large 'BANG' sound echoing from inside. The boy emerged carrying a door to the stall, lugging it outside. The raven-haired girl stood up and stretched, cracking her knuckles and her neck, making sure to warm herself up properly. When Aiden came back, he stood facing her.

"I am elated to meet you again, Nightmare. It’s to my displeasure I cannot entertain you for long.

If you’re neither for us nor against us, get out of this town and live a simple life. There will be upheaval. Or you can pretend none of this ever happened and eventually get tangled in the fray. Aiden is fond of your Human, so I warn you for his sake."

The boy smirks.

"Though if I’m correct about this lead, this will be the last time you’ll see Aiden alive. If your Human has some last words to say to him, I’ll relay it for you. I can be kind, I believe."

Vierra rolls her eyes, then finishes with a final crack of a knuckle. She scoffs. Smirks.

"You're mistaken, nightmare. You'll stay, and you will entertain me. I'm neither for nor against you, but that won't stop me from tearing your existence out of that boy."

She takes one more stretch and pulls off her messenger bag, throwing it to the side. Tira giggles. Vierra's smirk widens.

"So, Tira? Ready to have your fun?"

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" It's almost as beautiful as you. This place is calming and tranquil." Meril giggled at Rod.

"Why thank you. Its good to get compliments especially if there from you." Meril walked towards the river. She took off her shoes and dunked her feet in the water. Meril turned a bit to look at Rod while keeping her feet in the water.

" I'm glad you showed me this place. This will be our special place from now on, I promise that I will never do anything to hurt you and I'll stay with you as long as you like." Meril brushed through her hair and placed some behind her left ear.

"I knew you would like it. It can be our secret place." Meril smiled as she looked at the water.

"I know you won't hurt me well, emotionally anyways. However...." Meril splashed some water at Rod. "It couldn't hurt to just have fun, spar and rough house!" Meril jumped into the water with all her clothes on.
    Moir felt very insecure at this point. She didn't like the feeling of not sensing Meril's energy. Moir wanted to do something yet nothing at the same time. She pondered on what to do and decided to lay on the couch and rest till Meril would get home.
    ------------------------------
    Items: Purse & Pearl

Ardelle came onto the beach and took her shoes in hand. She looked through her purse to find her phone. Ardelle needed to remember the phone number to the jewelers' place. She thought about it until she had seen a poster of the store's advertisement on the bus stop. Ardelle chuckled and shook her head in embarrassment. She dialed the number and waited for one special person to answer.

"Hello? Ardelle?" Ardelle smiled and sighed.

"Thank goodness. I was hoping you would still be there. I have a surprise for you. I will be there momentarily." She hung up on the man and then rushed to the jewelry store.

Ardelle rubbed her feet on the carpet at the entrance and then placed her shoes on. She opened the door and saw the man who could take care of her problem.

"How may I help you Miss Mirium? I normally don't get calls from the family this late in the evening. What has "come up"?" The man asked with a strange tone. Ardelle searched in her pocket and took out the pearl she found. The man stared at the pearl and then took out a book.

"Hmmm, that is a fairly large pearl. You want me to fit it in a necklace just for you Miss?"
    Ardelle smiled at the man.

"That would be greatly appreciated Frederic. Pure silver and if possible, kinda wrap it within a cage of some sort. I don't want to damage it." Frederic nodded and wrote in his book.

"I think that would be lovely. This may take a few hours. You are more than welcomed to stay. Look around or you can come to the back and watch me do my work. However you like Miss Mirium."
    Ardelle nodded and looked around at a bit of the jewelry. Then, she decided to go to the back to watch Fred work on her pearl.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Your resident baby sitter, at your service. *sweeping bow* Now I'm in charge of Harue, who seems more well-behaved than Piers. And I'm giving Cerise a flashback, 'cause I just miss her so much.)

Aiden/Theo
    Items: Parcels, Tarot Card, Mint

"Aiden? Aiden, can you hear me?"

Aiden hears in the arms of darkness, wants to reply, but no words come out. It's oddly comforting, this darkness...

"You're mistaken, nightmare. You'll stay, and you will entertain me. I'm neither for nor against you, but that won't stop me from tearing your existence out of that boy."

"So, Tira? Ready to have your fun?"

Aiden's eyes widen, hands in his pockets, but he remains stationary. She really is serious about starting a fight. It takes mental and physical preparation to face Jigsaw- the last thing Theo needed right now is unnecessary injury.

Think carefully, Nightmare. Aiden's foot subconsciously inched towards the door. Think very carefully of what you're about to do. I could be unkind enough to use those children as weapons and shields. And you know they're bound to get hurt by shrapnel. You are being very unwise.

He does not know the powers of Miss Vierra's Nightmare. The false move could prove fatal. Theo steps to the right, ensuring that should he throw a projectile and miss, a child or a volunteer would be at its receiving end. With inhuman strength Aiden’s hand suddenly picks up a nearby child’s table as lightly as if it were a small book. Like a dagger it cuts through the air towards Miss Vierra.

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]

Harue’s head jerks to look back as a weak “In here” comes from the bathroom. He gently pushes the door, “Landy? Are you all right? Landy?”

Seeing her on the floor activated a kind of Guardian instinct in Harue. He rushed to her side, hesitates as the flashback of hands dance before his eyes. Harue mentally pushes them away and brings her to her feet. With wiry strength he carries her to the nearby couch.

“Are you all right, Landy?”

His uncertain hand reaches out to sweep a lock of hair from her flushed face. His eyes are level with Landy’s when he kneels by the couch. She seemed faint, so Harue hurried to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water for her.

“I think I… must have lost consciousness. Actually, it seems that we both did.” Harue smiles apologetically and Miss Noir agrees with a mew, “When you feel stronger, would some fresh air help? I could bring you to the beach or the park... I think it gets dangerous this time of night. But I'll be there to protect you.”

Where did that last line come from? He sounded as if he was asking her for a date. No, this is for fresh air! How could he feel this way for Piers’ lady friend?!

Blushing a deep red, Harue fought to return to harsh reality, “Would it help if I call Piers?”

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian Radio, cell phone

“Just the heart?”

“Just the heart.”

Cerise, 19 years-old, sat in the only chair at the Guardian HQ training room. Her trainer that day was a grave yet accomplished Guardian who watched Cerise with hands behind his back. The scar of a large gash on one closed eye could speak of his accomplishments, but you would get a better idea if you heard the gentle severity of his voice. On the harsh steel table, so much like one used for surgery, was a bird cage containing two frightened love birds chirping nervously.

She reached out a bony yet wavering hand for the love bird on the right, which she thought was the male. Cerise felt for the weight of time – like a small soap bubble on one’s fingertip – around the bird’s heart. She hesita-

“Don’t hesitate.”

The lovebird’s heartbeat suddenly shot up to five times its norm. It flapped its wings, squawked, and rammed itself against the bars of the cage. Feathers floated around it as it gracefully fell to the cage floor. Its heart burst.

A short pause. “The other one too. This time, use your wind.”

“Why both?” she asked indignantly.

“It will die of grief. Better to do this kindness.”

Kindness? Only in the military and the Guardians and in the treatment of animals is the ending of life a kindness. She bit her lower lip. The bird had fluttered down to its partner’s unmoving body, hopping around it, chirping fretfully. Again Cerise extended a cruel yet trembling hand of bone towards the bird.

It could not make a single sound except for the wild flapping of wings. Its beak opened desperately as if choking for air. In its wild thrashing it toppled the seed tray and in two minutes it lay on the floor of the cage, beak slightly open. Cerise waited until its pupils dilated. Then she withdrew her hand, closed her eyes, and did not move.

“Remember, always, who you are protecting.” He spoke but Cerise could not look at him. “The weak. The innocent. All that you love and cherish. For their sake our hands get dirty with blood. Be strong for them.”

He opened the birdcage, gently took the pair of lovebirds in his large hands, and said softly, “Come, Cerise. We’ll bury them outside. Ask Piers or Charlie to bring a shovel.

Cerise, 21 years-old and much more experienced, woke with a start. She had draped on arm over the back of her seat and resting her head on it, let herself fall asleep. Cerise checked the time – they should be done treating Yorick and Chinatsu by now. She asked the front desk girl where they could be, made a choice between them, and in a few minutes she was by Chinatsu’s side.

“How are you, dear?” Cerise spoke softly, and thought it odd the doctor and nurses were throwing the Watcher hostile looks. Spots of blood had seeped through the newer bandages. The IV needles and beeping machines strapped to Chinatsu bitterly reminded Cerise of her brother Charlie exactly in this state and how fragile Watchers truly are. “Feel better? Anything I could get you? Anything at all…”

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Chinatsu looked over at Cerise and smiled. "Company would be appreciated." She said pulling off her oxygen mask for a little bit. She pointed towards the seat next to her usually meant for visitors. "Sorry you have to see me like this, Cerise..I usually dont look this bad." She laid her head back and touched her bandages to see if her lacerations were still bleeding. "You dont have to worry about the doctors..I ran away from the hospital twice is all... I had to live here for two years."

Chinatsu closed her eyes and took a few breaths from the mask. "Did they forget me already? If they did, I have no problem with it." She had felt abandonment before and didnt really care. She had problems after hearing she was adopted. Things from people at her school, and on the street. They called her an "accident," "A mistake," or even acted like she never existed. She had never looked into her father that much before and she realized why she was a mistake.

When she was a lowly feral, it made it seem worse. People called her a schizo, or a crazy orphan. Eventually she became aggressive and fed up with everything. She'd get into fights alot and usually win them, no matter how much pain. She sighed thinking back on everything. Thank god, I'm 18. She thought to herself
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Think carefully, Nightmare." Vierra raised an eyebrow and gave a cocky smirk as she watched his foot nudge towards the exit. Tira giggles, her high pitched voice resonating through emptiness.

"Think very carefully of what you're about to do. I could be unkind enough to use those children as weapons and shields. And you know they're bound to get hurt by shrapnel. You are being very unwise."

Vierra chuckled bitterly and jabbed a finger behind her at the children and volunteers who had gathered. She shook her head, then rolled her eyes and sighed. The old hostage trick. They went over how to deal with such a thing the second lesson of Criminal Pursuit 101. Such an uncreative nightmare.

"I'm here to be entertained, nightmare. Not to protect these kids. I really could care less about them." She shrugged nonchalantly. Rule #1 when dealing with a criminal with a hostage(s). Don't act scared. Don't be intimidated. Who knew that a homecat's obedience training would still come in handy after they'd relinquished their position as such? She watched as Aiden stepped to the right, his hands sneaking towards a table. Before she could react it shot forwards and lifted the desk up as if it were but a book, and with a snap of the wrist the desk was hurtling towards her. Taking a quick look behind her she spied a little girl standing in a daze, drool oozing out the side of her mouth. No time to sync with Tira. No time.

She lept back and grabbed the girl, doing a somersault to the left and a sliding finish to safety. Leaving the girl bawling on the floor, Vierra jumped up and ran to Aiden's side, flipping onto her hands and giving the boy a smash kick to the back of his head. She grimaced.

"Sorry kid...but I need that nightmare out of your body." She whispered.

"Have fun while it lasts, Mentira."

Tira smiled, her eyes shining with malice and excitement. It's been a long time since Vierra has called her by that name. So long...so long since she's smelled blood. Since she's been able to hear the tearing of flesh. So long. Her consciousness and her host's joined, Vierra's raven hair turning that of a cyan. Violet eyes melted into gold. Tira bent down and straighted a leather buckle. She flexed her hands, opening and closing them, and took a deep breath. So long.

"Let's get this show on the road!~"

Sync: 30%
    Last edited by Minyrama; 02-25-2010 at 04:04 PM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod chuckled when the water hit his shirt. He quickly took it off showing his well trained body. He did a front flip and landed in the water with a loud splash. He resurfaced and was right next to Meril." I got just the thing for you." Rod said going underwater. He began to spin very fast but just fast enough to make the water move like a gentle whirlpool. While the water was still spinning, he threw some water at Meril from each side until the water stopped moving. He made sure not to get too soaked from the rough housing." Have you had enough?" Rod said resting on the shore, " I wonder if Zen and Moir know if we're here?"
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 02-25-2010 at 06:11 PM.

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Role:Vagrant
    Time:Evening
    Items:N/A

So tired....But can't sleep, not right now. Amon, still fighting for control over his sanity against Azazel, continued to break out into cold sweat as he barely broke through and regained most of his control, seeing through each of the 'truths' Azazel had attempted to tell him. "I need to sleep...but if I sleep..I'll go back to that theatre....everyone in there...hearing.."

Azazel was strangely quiet, not saying or even murmuring a single word. Azazel had only done this a few times in the past where he had to regain his strength before using it again. Amon felt that he'd earn himself a good sleep for once in the past three days. He found a nearby bench and sat down as he laid his head back and closed his eyes.

Calming silence came and blissfully let him sleep for a matter of moments before he awoke in the theatre once again. Azazel standing across the stage, smirking. "Why hello young master, so nice of you to join me this evening. Now shall we end you little game of resistance and allow me to roam freely tonight?"
    --------
    Outside of the dream, Amon's body was completely still as his shadow began to expand and Azazel slowly crept out from the darkness. Azazel glanced at Amon, who appeared to be sleeping as Azazel grinned. "It seems you believed something I told you master, however your mind isn't broken. So you should be happy enough for now."

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Miny, you are ruthless. But thanks, Theo needs a good beating.)

Aiden/Theo

Children scream in panic all around them, like squealing pigs who know they are about to be slaughtered. The volunteers rush them out of the day care, giving a wide space between the Nightmare and the ex-Guardian. One cried in pain as he tripped before Aiden’s feet. The Nightmare weighed the possibility of using a hostage, but from what Miss Vierra said, she would probably find some way to not care. Hostages are surprisingly useless if no one cares about them. The little one scrambled to his feet and scurried away untouched.

"I'm here to be entertained, nightmare. Not to protect these kids. I really could care less about them."

Theo heard her say how the children don’t matter, but he saw how she saved that little girl. Actions speak much louder than words. Yet saving the girl distracted Miss Vierra. He turned to escape out the door. And in doing so he turned his back on her. Big mistake.

Vierra jumped up and ran to Aiden's side, flipping onto her hands and giving the boy a smash kick to the back of his head.

Theo ‘leapt’ out of the host body, landing a few feet away on all fours-

No time to think. His right arm turned to a steel blade and he kicked off from the ground towards Vierra. In close proximity the Nightmare raised his blade-hand, slashed downwards at her.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-26-2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Viera ->Vierra

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I got just the thing for you." Meril watched as Rod made this whirlpool. She wondered what he was going to do next until he splashed her with water.

" Have you had enough?" Meril brushed her wet hair back so that it had remained out of her face. She sighed and then, came back on the shore.

" I wonder if Zen and Moir know if we're here?" Meril looked up at the sky and then, nervously giggled.

"Well, Nightmares can't sense people when there in this place. I don't even understand why that is possible. It happened once before when I came here and kept coming here and Moir often wondered where I was going. I, myself, can't even explain this phenomena. Its as if this place has the energy and aura of a dreamworld. Nightmares are physical beings when we are asleep. That may be why they can't feel, sense, nor see anyone in here." Meril replied with a smile.

"If you feel the need, we can always go back."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Why thank you Sols, I do try. :3)

Sync: 30%

Tira raised her arm and leaped back, barely missing the sharp blade. Blood trickled out of the shallow cut. Tira smiled, licking the scarlet liquid and savoring the sweetness.

"My my, what a feisty nightmare. Must you be in such a hurry? I don't find impatient men very cute..." Tira trailed off, twisting a lock of cyan hair around her finger and winked. "Let's get to know each other reeeaaal well, kay?"

Vierra rolled her eyes and sighed. "The exit, Tira. Do something about the exit. And get Aiden to safety."

Tira huffed with annoyance. Must she always impose on her fun time? No matter, such a task could easily be dealt with. She glanced up at the hooded figure and licked her lips. The blue-haired nightmare hoped that he was as strong as he looked. She guessed that his ability was to transform his limbs, but you never know...

"What's your name, cutie?" Tira giggled. Walking over to Aiden, she hoisted his limp body onto her shoulder. She needed to find his weakness first. What a lovely game this is...much more entertaining than slaughtering weak humans. Oh yes, so much more fun. "Come now, I can't keep calling you Mr.Nightmare now can I?"

She jumped backwards, gracefully gliding to the other side of the room. Her bare feet hardly made a sound as they landed on the floor. Tira clicked her tongue as she saw the blood seeping out from the back of Aiden's head and smiled. "My dear girl, don't you know the meaning of 'gentle touch'?"

Vierra growled. Stupid nightmare.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information