AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 5 45 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Meril ate her crepe but then had felt a strange feeling. She rushed towards the window and had seen that Rod was getting beaten pretty bad. Meril clenched her fists tightly causing her knuckles to turn white. She knew she couldn't do anything. It was his fight and she had to stay back and let him fight. Tears began to well up when she saw that he could have died from all the punches the other person had thrown. Please be ok......please, please be ok......Meril continued to watch and then, sighed as she had seen Rod was fine. Moir placed a few crepes into a plate and set it on the table

"I told you he would be fine. You got to have a bit more faith in him." Meril went towards the table and began to make another crepe. Moir continued to make more as she knew Meril would be really hungry.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Items: Wallet, cellphone

Vincente fell on top of his Nightmare.
    "Vince, you idiot!" Morte yelled. Vincente had bumped his head, he rubbed it as he sat up.
    "It wasn't my fault." He said. The two stood up. He wondered what their chance of winning was. It was dangerous to fight, but he couldn't just run away. Pride was a man's worst enemy. However, he didn't want to rush in unprepared.
    "Morte, let's go. We can settle this another time." He said.
    "Good idea." Morte said. He stood in front of Vincente the whole time, afraid to let this person near him.
    "Come on." Vincente began to walk away.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Empty Bag

Rod began to breathe heavily after finishing the fight off, he walked back toward the house keeping his guard up in case Dizzy tried something. He opened the door and saw Moir cooking something and it smelled good. He then walked over to Meril and gave her a kiss and sat next to her.
    " How did you use my wakemi technique without me teaching you?" Zen said bewildered, " It was impressive."
    " That's why I didn't want you to fight with me." Rod said holding his side, " I wanted to see if I could do it and making twelve of them made me really tired."
    " Actually thirteen if you count the one that took the beating for you."
    " That was me but I had enough energy stored I used it." Rod said stealing Zen's crepe, " Oooooooo crepe!"
    He happily ate it while Zen watched unphased. After eating the crepe Rod put his arm around Meril and smiled.
    " How are you feeling?" Rod asked kissing her on the forehead

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" How are you feeling?" Meril smiled at Rod as she finished the last bite of her crepe.

"I am feeling pretty good but I am starving!" Meril jiggled the empty plate that had had crepes in it.

"Moir! Starving child here!" Moir looked over the counter and her jaw dropped.

"Stop eating so fast and so many to boot! You're going to get fat Missy!" Meril giggled and kissed Rod on the cheek.

"You say that all the time and it has yet to actually come true." Moir took the empty plate and placed more into the plate.

"Eat Rod. I am sure you are hungry."Moir pointed at the plate to signal to Zen to eat.

"You as well Zen. I am sure after the ordeal we went through in Meril's dreamland, we should all be hungry."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]
    Items: Lunchbox, Phone

The smell of freshly brewed tea greeted Harue's nostrils as Landy placed the cups in front of him. It had a warm fruity scent, something that reminded him of a field of flowers he used to play in when he was really small.

"I could always heat whatever you brought up in the microwave. It wouldn't be a problem," Landy said with a smile.

"Ahh, if it's no trouble, Miss Landy." Harue said, handing her the boxed lunch. "I'm big on rice. It's a staple food back where I came from." he said.

Miss Noir mewed from across the room before purring loudly, pouncing across the room, and jumping into Harue's lap.

The soft ball of black fur landed in front of Harue and for a brief second, the hairs in his arms and neck prickled. It was a first reaction. He hesitated as he brought his hand up at the cat and stroked its fur. It purred gently and rubbed its head on Harue's chest.

"What a friendly cat." Harue smiled, the awkwardness staying in his mind but pushed further back. "What's her name?"

++

Yorick
    Role: Guardian (unconscious)

Cerise turned a bit to face Yorick’s nightmare and said, rather quickly, “Insults aside, maybe you can prove useful and get Yorick up that latter over there.”

Chain didn't answer. She followed the woman's instructions absently, walking towards the ladder she pointed at. The light she directed revealed steps made of thin bars of metal, protruding from the cement face of the sewer wall. Chain calculated how much strength is needed to hoist herself up.

The red-haired woman was busy attending to the other girl, giving Chain the opportunity to proceed. She grabbed one of the metal bars with her right hand, while supporting Yorick by the waist with the other. Yorick stirred from his unconsciousness.

The first thing Yorick will notice is the feeling of vertigo, the slight cramp on his waist and a pounding in his head like blood rush. He will not be able to see anything but black, and he will wonder if he had already opened his eyes.

Pinpricks of light shone from the drilled holes of the manhole above them, and Chain hummed the slow distinct melody of a wedding march.

++

Hyrez Goldmine
    Items: Controlling the NPC Francis

Francis watched in surprise as the bear emerged from the bushes and turned out to be a man. He was dressed in a dark coat and turtleneck, his blonde hair unruly. His face bore an expression of pain and confusion, like he was just recently hit in the head without being told why.

“Though I’ve been called worse, I’m not a bear,” Piers replied with a smile that he did his best to infuse with candor and civility. “In actuality, I’m a real estate agent. I just so happen to have an offer that the owner of this estate would be insane to refuse.” His smile grew bigger as he embellished the foundation of his new-found front.

Oh... so that's explains it. A real-estate agent." Francis thought.

“Heh, I was trying to get an estimate of the size of this estate before I made my offer, you see, and, clumsy me, I fell down on the job. Literally.” He turned a bit to let the man see the back of his head, which he imagined was somewhat bloodied through his hair. The blood was probably dry now, but he’d felt the wetness of it with his hand earlier, which was still a bit covered in dry blood itself.

Francis looked at the man's head uneasily and turned his gaze to the shovel. He nervously tossed it off somewhere. Who knows? Maybe he hit the poor guy in a blind rage of fury. It happens, you know. There was a show about it in Discovery Channel.

“So…think I can come inside and wash up a bit before I present my offer?” he said as he turned back around to face the man. “And before you say no, trust me…you’ll—er, the owner—will end up regretting it, one way or another.”

Francis cleared his throat and straightened up in his normal Butler posture. It was time to declare the awesome "Butler Speech".

"Well uh... My apologies, saturated--estimated--esteemed Visitor. But the Rostov Private Estate does not welcome meetings without appointments or prior notice of time, date and venus--venue. No business meetings are also held in the manor, strictly because of uh.. ah..."

Francis paused and recited the words he just said inaudibly.

"Uh. Nobusinessmeetings... bzz bzz.." he scratched his head. "AH!!! Strictly because of personal and indirect parameters connected to the Rostov affairs and its owners. So, I'm sorry, I cannot grant you access, sir--"

Just as he said this, Francis' mobile phone buzzed to life. He accepted the call and listened. Most of the time, when his phone rings, he is not required to say anything more, but simply listen to the instructions from the voice he has never met.

This time, it wasn't the voice. It was someone he was familiar with, and oftentimes afraid of.

"Yes Sir Thomasai, I understand." Francis replied, realizing that they are and will always will be watched inside this property.

Francis looked at the real-estate agent. "You are given an invite inside, Sir stranger. Welcome to the manor."

++

Egie
    Role: Watcher Nightmare

“Ladies first?” Aiden says.

Egie gives him a sweet smile as she walks right into the doors of the daycare. She can feel the tumbling futures of young lives ahead. She can see beautiful children growing up to be ugly human beings. She can see those who will die before their prime, those who will suffer, those who will prevail. They are not beautiful anymore once stripped off their innocence and robbed of their rose-colored glasses. But it is all probable. Futures can change and distort. The future is never constant.

Egie savors it. This is a wonderful place. Intimidating,like seeing a god at work. She walked and peeked into most of the clasrooms and smiled at each name plate engrossed with their fleeting moments of youth.

Egie looks back and waits for Aiden to join her.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 02-11-2010 at 11:34 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Empty Bag

"Thank you Meril and Moir." Rod said rubbing his side, " I feel a little tired but that'll pass"
    Rod held Meril's hand and looked into her eyes and smiled.
    " You have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen." Rod said as Zen walked outside, " I guess he's going to check on Dizzy."
    Zen walked outside to see Ozman laying on the ground sleeping. Hesighed as he picked up Ozman and carried him into the house.
    " I'll go put him on the couch." Zen said walking in, "Save one for me."
    " Well I guess he reverted back." Rod said yawning, "I love you Meril."
    He suddenly fell asleep on the table snoring soundly.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Thank you Meril and Moir. I feel a little tired but that'll pass" Meril grinned and began to eat more.

"Watch Moir. You supposed "You're going to get fat" generalization might just come true after I am done eating this entire plate." Moir chuckled as she began to clean the mess she had caused from cooking the meal.

"Highly doubted Meril. You have a very good metabolism. Might just give you lots of energy at most. Nothing more." She replied as she placed all the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. Meril had one last bite then pushed her plate to the side and sighed. Rod took her hand and looked into her eyes. Meril looked back into his and grinned.

" You have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. I guess he's going to check on Dizzy." Meril had seen that Zen went outside but then came back with Ozman's tired body.

" I'll go put him on the couch. Save one for me." Meril looked at the plate and had seen that there was roughly 3 or 4 left in the plate. Moir cleaned her cooking are thoroughly and then, took a seat at the table. She had seen the plate and then folded her arms over her chest.

"And you said you could finish it. On the other hand, you needed to save some for Zen." Meril and Moir both giggled and Meril looked at Rod.

" Well I guess he reverted back. I love you Meril." Meril grinned at Rod and could only think that she did love him as well. She noticed he was becoming sleepy but Meril jumped in her seat when Rod suddenly passed out on the table. Meril and Moir both glanced at each other and couldn't help but have a good laugh over this matter. They smiled after there good laugh then Moir walked to Rod.

"We should be very evil and write all over his face with permanent marker." Moir suggested with an evil tone. Meril did a fake gasp and then giggled.

"Why didn't I think of that Moir but then, that would be mean and I don't think he would appreciate hearts, flowers, or any kind of girly thing on his face." Moir snickered and then chuckled.

"Who said it had to be anything girly?" Meril raised her brow at the same time that Moir did and they both nodded at the same time. Moir went towards a drawer and found a couple different coloured permanent markers and passed one towards Meril. Just as they were approaching Rod's face with the markers, they both looked around and had seen that Zen was in the room. They both placed the markers behind there back and grinned nervously.

"We definitely weren't going to write on his face. Honestly." Meril pointed towards Moir.

"She suggested it." Moir leaped towards Meril and began to rough house with her.

"Traitor!" They both laughed as they rough housed in the kitchen.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Role: Feral
    Items: Money, a bag with two coffee pouches inside

The girl was sort of panicking. Recovering from her own stupor, Alanna quickly helped the girl stand, her touch didn't do anything this time to Alanna's relief. "No no, you didn't do anything. Don't worry about it..." She said and smiled at her, hoping to ease her nerves a little bit.

The girl said she didn't know if she was okay. Alanna giggled a little. "Alright, I won't ask you anymore if you don't know. Do you need anything? Actually, wait right here. I'll buy you a bottle of water." With that she ran into the coffee shop, grabbed a bottled water, left three dollars on the counter, and ran back out, handing it to the girl. "Here you go."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Nightmare

Zen was surprised by their reaction when he entered, it was obvious they were going to write on Rod's face while he was asleep. He began to chuckle when they began to rough house with each other in the kitchen and quietly took Rod into the living room.
    " Your girlfriend is something else." Zen said with a smile, " I wish I could have someone to love."
    He walked back into the kitchen and sat down still watching the two girls play with each other.
    " You two are a rather amusing bunch." Zen said pulling a permanent marker from behind his back, " Who wants to get their face used as a canvas first?"

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian Radio, cell phone

Moving an injured person is a bad idea, but it’s worse to leave them in sewer water. Why does television always glamorize the sewers? There’s nothing spectacular except the smell and the occasional overgrown rat. Yorick's and Chinatsu's wounds, though heavily infected, are surprisingly similar. Exactly the same, in fact. Only Nightmares could have such an effect.

“Listen,” Once again her hair turned bleach-white and made her seem much older, “I’ll get us to the surface. I’ll slow the flow of blood from your wounds first, then I’ll treat you once we get up there. Guardians are tough, so it was all right for me to heal Yorick in this place. But I’m more careful with Watchers.” Cerise ran a hand over Chinatsu’s injuries and the bleeding slowed dramatically.

“Easy does it,” Cerise helped Chinatsu up to her feet. After the Nightmare had climbed up the ladder with Yorick, it was their turn. Maintaining time over the Watcher’s wounds, Cerise hoisted Chinatsu to the surface first before emerging herself. Not wasting a second, she hurried to the car and returned with the first aid kit from the glove compartment. As she did so, her hair returned to its usual color. Cirocco materialized next to the car, collapsed on the floor and begun basking in the sun.

“It’s always best to let wounds heal over time. I’d drive us there but I’d rather not risk it. I can’t let anything less than an ambulance move you,” she murmured as she cleaned and bandaged Chinatsu’s wounds, then sent a signal to HQ through her radio. Cerise brought Chinatsu to the car and made sure she was comfortable in it. “If you need anything, holler.”

Cerise returned to Yorick, warily watching the Nightmare, “Are you Yorick Zahn’s Nightmare? Rest assured I mean him no harm. If you don’t want me to touch him, then fine,” She raised both hands into the air, as if giving up. “But I’m offering to at least put him into the car. I promise you it’s much better than the pavement.”

Aiden
    Role: Feral
    Items: Parcels, Tarot Card, Mint

I… need to use the bathroom… Aiden realized as he warily stepped into the Daycare after Egie, quickly becoming aware this probably wasn’t a good idea for a date. Who in the world would bring their date to a daycare? Still, don’t girls like children? And something told him innocent things delighted Egie.

“Just a moment, Egie, I’ll just use the bathroom.” He quickly excused himself and hurried off. Sunlight fell through a fairly wide window. A miniature plush sunflower in a pot cheerfully rested on the windowsill. Aiden’s face fell when he read the sign at the boy’s bathroom.

OUT OF ORDER
    UNDER REPAIR

“What?! Then-” Something cold touched his back. He yelped and jumped around.

“Miss Kana?!” He said nervously as he realized it was her touch, “Oh. Geez. Please don’t scare me like that!”

Kana does not reply, but her head bobs up and down as she keeps an eye on a little child bouncing on top of a ball. A long thin finger points towards the girls’ bathroom, where one of the volunteers was dividing kids into boys and girls and making them take turns. Aiden got the idea that since the boy’s bathroom wasn’t working they were having to manage with sharing with the girls. The volunteers understand that young children have little bladder control and an equal sense of embarrassment.

“You’re joking. I’m not going in there! It’s wrong!” He steps back, but Miss Kana turns her head but not her body, slowly, like an owl. Her eyes opened too wide and her mouth turned up in an attempt to smile.

“Heh… heh…” is all she said. Aiden suddenly remembered Sadako from the well. A different kind of shiver violently went through him. She hasn’t said a word yet, but that’s what scares Aiden the most.

“… kay.” his voice seemed no more than the frightened squeak of a mouse. He got in line with the other boys, whose diminutive height barely reached his waist. He’d rather brave the girls’ bathroom than face a deranged female, especially a deranged female friend of his mother.

A few minutes later, Aiden pauses at the odd message on the back of the stall door. A riddle? But the daycare is full of growing pranksters so this must be one of their less hilarious acts. For a moment his eyes glowed with a manic spark, but he does not realize this.

As he steps out of the bathroom, Aiden’s face is now totally red with shame. Never. Ever. Again.

“Aiden?” A familiar voice asked.

“Miss Vierra!” Aiden exclaimed, turning a total 360 degrees. “What a coincidence! What are you doing here? Do you help out here too?”

He paused for a moment, realized she probably saw him step out of the girl’s bathroom, and hung his head in total humiliation. Out the window just flew his pride.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-16-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Happy Valentines! =D

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

(OOC: Sorry, Schools been over bearing with make up work!)
    Role: Watcher

Chinatsu sat in the car and waited for Cerise with Yorick. Even though she knew him for a few minutes, she had grown a liking to him. After all, how could she hate him for saving her life? She sighed and searched her coat pocket. "Crap, my pills...Ill go to the pharmacist after I heal." She laid her head back and closed her eyes for a little bit. I'll try and find you Chinatsu.. repeated in her head. She smiled a little and buckled her seat belt.

"I hope I can see you..Mom." She said to herself. She looked to the side and awaited Cerise and Yorick.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, paper and pen (both inside jacket)

"Well uh... My apologies, saturated--estimated--esteemed Visitor. But the Rostov Private Estate does not welcome meetings without appointments or prior notice of time, date and venus--venue. No business meetings are also held in the manor, strictly because of uh.. ah..."

Piers bit his lower lip, but tried to keep his facial features otherwise static. It seemed that his ploy wasn’t going to work. The flood of thoughts that rushed into his mind concerning what he should do next almost made him unable to hear the man’s next words. Somehow, a few key words such as “personal” and “access” got his attention focused back on the well-dressed man in front of him.

"Uh. Nobusinessmeetings... bzz bzz.." he scratched his head. "AH!!! Strictly because of personal and indirect parameters connected to the Rostov affairs and its owners. So, I'm sorry, I cannot grant you access, sir--"

Piers had stopped listening at, “I’m sorry.” It seemed that things were about to get complicated. Piers had no idea where Madeleine was inside the estate. Then, too, was the possibility that Jigsaw was leading Piers off the trail, though Jigsaw’s clues had heretofore led him to relevant locations. Now, however, it seemed that Piers was out of ideas, and without an ample does of Providence, things could turn sour rather quickly.

Just as he said this, Francis' mobile phone buzzed to life. He accepted the call and listened. Most of the time, when his phone rings, he is not required to say anything more, but simply listen to the instructions from the voice he has never met.

This time, it wasn't the voice. It was someone he was familiar with, and oftentimes afraid of.

"Yes Sir Thomasai, I understand." Francis replied, realizing that they are and will always will be watched inside this property.

Piers literally held his breath, praying for good news.

Francis looked at the real-estate agent. "You are given an invite inside, Sir stranger. Welcome to the manor."

And there it was. It was simple.

Too simple?

This almost seemed too easy to Piers. The call that the man (whom he now believed to be a subordinate, due to the way he addressed the entity on his phone) had received had undoubtedly been from a higher-up that the man called “Thomasai”. The call had come so quickly; it wasn’t long enough to involve probing questions, and the man’s own responses made it clear that he was merely accepting a command, not giving information on what Piers was doing just outside the gate. The inference that Piers made from this fact was simple…and unsettling.

I’m already being watched…

Piers smiled through his apprehension, knowing he knew nothing of real estate or business arrangements, and walked inside the estate to rescue a girl he didn’t know who might not even be inside the estate at all from a powerful man that seemed to be expecting him.

God, help me…

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy gave a small laugh as she took the boxed lunch in one hand and gave Miss Noir a quick scratch on the head with the other. Miss Noir gave a satisfied purr before turning her attention back to Harue.

"Her name is Miss Chat Noir Duveteux but we all just call her Miss Noir for short. She's a bossy little thing and she tends to be overly protective, but she loves so much that you would think her heart was about to burst. She's my best friend," said Landy, realizing only after it was out of her mouth that it made her sound like a crazy, lonely old lady.

She wanted to facepalm. She felt like an idiot but hid it by quickly turning on her heel and walking briskly into the kitchen. She got a plate out of the cabinet while she spoke.

"So where are you from, anyway?" she said as she carefully put the contents of the lunchbox onto a big, microwave-friendly plate. She slid it carefully, so as to not spill anything, before mashing buttons in a chance hope that what she punched in would be the correct amount of time to heat everything.

(OOC: fluff post -_-")
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There was nothing but pure darkness everywhere. Rod floated away while looking at his past through his memories. He saw himself killing his parents and training himself to forget the past and to look toward the future. He saw when he first met Zen.

Flashback:
    OOC: Rod was about thirteen when he met Zen

" I don't know what I've done but it was bad." Rod said sitting in a corner of his house, " It's all empty and I'm all alone."
    He cried and cried but no one came to visit him except Ozman.
    " Rod, I have some food for you." Ozman said entering the home, " Are you here?"
    Rod heard him clearly but he didn't move a muscle.
    " He'll leave me alone just like the others have." Rod said burying his head in his hands, " I can't trust him. I'll be alone forever"
    " I'll leave it on the table for you." Ozman said placing the basket on the table, " I'm going to start training young students tomorrow, I want you to come."
    " I....I....I can't do it." Rod said wiping his tears away, " I'm not moving until he leaves."
    He heard the door close and he sighed. He then felt a cold chill growing in the room and that's when he saw his night mare for the first time.
    He could barely see it but he managed to decipher that it was a wolf and that it was staring at something.
    "What are you looking at?" Rod said standing up from the corner, " Why are you here?"
    " I am apart of you Rod." It said walking over to Rod, " I know why you are sad, but you only have me and no one else."
    " How do you know my name?" he said balling his fist up, " I want answers now!!!"
    He rushed the creature but it quickly moved away from and pushed him into a wall.
    " I'll make you a deal, if you can at least put a scratch on me by the end of the month, I'll stay by your side and help you fight."
    " What's your name creature?" Rod said as it was fading away.
    " My name is Zen and I will make sure you never touch me." Zen said as his body disappeared.
    " I'll defeat you! I'll take your power for my own desires!" Rod said yelling throughout the whole house.
    End Flashback

While watching the events unfold, tears began to roll down Rod's eyes while he was sleeping.
    " Zen......." Rod said as the tears still rolled down he is cheeks. He was still asleep when he called his name.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Edited as requested Sabby ^_^

Role: Ex-Guardian
    Items:

"Mama! Mama! Someone's on the phone for you!" called Steven from the back door of the orphanage. The children were having their recess time and although Mama didn't feel comfortable leaving them outside, she reluctantly had to take this call.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming. Jewel, you and Darnell look after the kids out here, especially Bing and her two counterparts. You know how they like to slip into the streets every now and then." She said to one of the the older orphans. The blonde nodded and continued to braid a little Hispanic girl's hair.

Sighing, Mama made her way into the church and took the phone from Steven, thanking him. "Steven watch the doors for me. Tell me if someone comes in, I'll be in my room." Steven saluted comically and marched off.

Chuckling Mama made her way to her room, her smile disappearing with each step she took. Finally behind private doors, she lifted the phone up to her ear. "Haven't heard from you in a while Goldmine." She greeted, dully emphasizing the name.

"It's nice to speak with you again as well Mama," the voice on the other line responded. She could almost hear him crack a smirk on the other end of the line. With a low grunt, she sat down in an armchair, leaning back with exhaustion.

"What do you want?"

"You make me feel rotten with that tone of yours, Mama."

"If only it did."

"Oh come now, after all I've done for you."

"No, it's all that he has done for me." Although, she wasn't too fond of that idea either.

"Yes, but are we not one in the same?" He chuckled.

"Is there a reason you're calling?"

"Just checking in on you is all. You know that I only have what's best for the children at heart."

"Oh really. I'm sure. Thank you for wasting ten minutes of my precious time that I could have spent you those children you have oh-so-kindly at heart."

"Oh you're so cold to me. Fine, I'll let you go. But I did want to inform you that the check is a short a few zeros this time. You've been slacking on your part so I'm just returning the favor."

Mama scoffed. He really was starting to fool himself to think...

"That's fine. It's not as if I've been requested to do anything lately anyways. It wasn't my fault to begin with but it doesn't matter now. Have you sent the check?"

"Yes. I'll have to drop by sometime. The children do love it when I visit."

"Ha! Yes! Wouldn't they love to see their beloved benefactor again. Take your time, they still haven't formed another plot to humiliate you on your next visit. You know how much they love to play with you."

"Tch. Have a nice day Renee."

"It's Mama, and I wish you the same," she said without enthusiasm and hung up before he could say anything else. Wearily placing the phone on the side-table, Mama opened the window and lit a cigarette.

Lacking in zeros, huh? I wonder how many we're talking about. Will it still be enough?
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-17-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Role:Vagrant
    Time: Day
    Items-N/A

Amon stood in the shade behind the paper factoryas he woke from the dream, attempting to regain control of Azazel. His shadow began to go out of control in a way as Azazel began to take form in this world. Amon usually tries to stop him by forcing himself awake somehow to escape the theatre that's been plauging his dreams more often these days.

Usually Amon is able to contain Azazel from coming out against his own free will, but then there are the days when he cannot which usually end with disastrous consequences, as well as an innocent dieing. This day, Amon is able to contain Azazel as he regains his broken sanity. His shadow calming itself down, and Amon kneeling down on the ground, broken out in cold sweat. "When...will I be free of you?"

"Never of course, unless you die anyways."

The thought had always crossed Amon's mind. A way to atone for all the deaths he's caused by not being in control. But he won't be satisfied with just dieing, he wants to confess that he killed people. But who would believe him?

A nearly insane eighteen year old killing people since the age of ten, all because someone who looks like him keeps breaking his mind? As if they would believe that. If anything, they'd just think he's crazier. "I will rid myself of you Azazel, then I will pay for what I did."

"Well, be sure to come visit me young master."

"Hopefully it won't be anytime soon.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You two are a rather amusing bunch. Who wants to get their face used as a canvas first?"
    Meril and Moir both stood up, laughing at one another until they each pointed at each other.

"Hey!" Meril pounced towards Moir but Moir had dodged the pounce and Meril somersaulted towards the other side of the kitchen. She got up and sighed.

"How unfair!" Moir chuckled and shook her head.

"No one is going to draw on my lovely face." Moir grinned evilly at Zen.

"Perhaps we can draw on your face." Moir pounced on Zen to get the pen out of his grasp. Meril watched as Moir was trying to get the pen out of Zen's hand. As she watched she heard something faint and got a large shiver up her spine. What was that?!

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Flashback:

Rod decided to go to Ozman's home to train and defeat the creature who appeared before him. Ozman smiled when he saw Rod enter into his back yard where there were a few other children. For the first few months the training was brutal, he still made it through with the thought of defeating Zen. He trained himself to his limits and finally finished his training with Ozman two years later.
    " Show yourself Zen." Rod said clenching his fist, " I know you're there."
    " I'm glad you finished your training." Zen said appearing, " I hope you can at least hit me once."
    The two stared each other down and the fight begun.
    End flashback

" It's going to take more than that to get this pen." Zen said laughing, " I'm near Meril anyway."
    Zen was right next to Meril and they didn't notice it until the clone said something.
    " This is the power of my Wakemi technique." Zen said as another clone appeared, " You can't tell who has the real pen but they will all do the same thing, write on your face Moir."

Rod stirred and called Zen's name again as the tears still rolled down his eyes.
    " Zen......I'm sorry." Rod said sleep talking

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril was surprised to see that Zen had created clones of himself and one was near her. She sighed and pointed towards the door.

"Take it outside guys. You can be as rough as you want out there." Moir snickered and then rushed to the backyard.

"Hurry Zen! I am itching for a good rough housing match." Meril walked towards Rod to sit near him and perhaps fall asleep herself. When she got near him, she felt very sad. She sat down and noticed that some tears had streamed down his face. Meril rubbed his face with her hand.

"Rod....."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: There are four parts to this dream/flashback. This is the third part

Flashback:

Rod was fast but Zen was faster than he could imagine. It was unreal and impossible how fast he was moving. Zen hit him with a few quick punches that caused Rod to slide back from the force.
    " How are you that strong?" Rod said holding his stomach, " I've never felt anything like that."
    " I told you, I'm unbeatable." Zen said walking toward's Rod, " You can't even touch me."
    Rod's anger started to boil as he struggled to get up. His determination was strong and he wasn't about to give up just yet, not like this anyway.
    " I won't lose, I can't give up!" Rod said as his inner strength began to pour out from him, " I must beat you to forget my past mistakes."
    " You killed your parents because they treated you badly." Zen said with a serious look on his face, " I understand but what you did can be never forgiven."
    Rod began to shake when he heard Zen's comment about his parents.
    " How...do...you....know?" Rod said falling to his knees, " I won't let you distract me with those comments of yours."
    He rushed Zen with tears streaming down his face as he threw punches and kicks. His emotions couldn't be contained and he let them out on the battlefield. He then thought of Meril even though she was never there.
    End Flashback:

The tears began to flow again as he slept.
    " Mom.....Dad.....Meril.....I love you......all so.....much." Rod said stirring in his sleep.

Zen quickly dashed outside and had his pen ready to use at anytime.
    " I hope you're ready to become my canvas." Zen said jokingly, " I won't even use my cloning technique."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 02-16-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Yorick

“Are you Yorick Zahn’s Nightmare? Rest assured I mean him no harm. If you don’t want me to touch him, then fine,” She raised both hands into the air, as if giving up. “But I’m offering to at least put him into the car. I promise you it’s much better than the pavement.”

Chain didn't reply to Cerise suggestion but she took Yorick and stepped towards the car, slingin Yorick's body like it was made of lint and cardboard, placing him in the back seat of the car. She waited for the two females to finish with their chat and she whispered to Yorick.

"well, how long are you going to pretend to be unconscious, my sweet?" she asked in a hush. "Still, I dont mind it." She bent over to stroke his face. Yorick slapped her hand away with his eyes still closed.

"Leave me alone, Nightmare. I want to rest for a bit." he answered gruffly.

"Aw, you're in a bad mood, are you?" Chain pressed. "Is it because I snapped at your new girlfriend?"

Yorick's eyes opened and he gave the Nightmare a stare. "Get out of my sight and crawl into whatever space in my brain you retreat to."

Chain blew Yorick a kiss and disappeared.

He scratched his head and sighed. There was no pain in his body anymore, save the pang of hunger that screamed in his brain. His body felt like one huge stomach, and it was shouting to be fed.

"Sheesh it's like I didn't eat for a weak or something..." he shook his head. "Welcome back being a Guardian, Yorick ol' boy." He chuckled as he leaned back in the car seat, closing his eyes as he did.

++

Hyrez Goldmine
    Items: Francis (NPC)

Francis directed the man into the "Guests" entrance and the gate creaked as it was opened. He made a mental note to oil it one of these days. He pondered on this a bit. The manor rarely ever has visitors, hm? The "Guests" gate has been forgotten by time, almost to the point you will wonder why it's there. There was another entry, another path apart from the one he is walking on right now, reserved only for the Rostov's "special" clients.

The Estate is huge. From afar, you would think that it is one huge towering mansion. But as you get closer, it is actually composed of four adjacent buildings, each serving a purpose different from the other. They were entering the nearest mansion and its gate is slate-gray and intricately set.

The First Mansion is stately built, with hedges and flowering gardens surrounding the structure. The architecture is Art Nouveau, which is Sire Thomasai's choice era. Statues and fountains of barely-clad ladies were seen as Francis walked by with the man. The first mansion has always been his favorite.

"So Sir Stranger.." he started, W"on't you introduce yourself? It's still a bit of a walk before the door, and I was told to make your acquaintance."

--

Hyrez put down the phone with a chuckle. "Dear sweet Renee.." he smiled. "Always so feisty."

He rummaged through his desk drawers, fishing out a prime stick of expensive tobacco. He clipped off the snub and lighted it. Smoke filled his lungs. Hyrez savored the taste of ashes. This scent reminded him of sun-dried oak leaves in the pavement. Leaves crackled and crunched sonorously under the weight of worn-out school shoes, stomping little feet running excitedly towards home. Hyrez blew off the smoke, wondering if he held his breath too long.

Hyrez stood up from his chair and stared out the window. He saw Francis walking towards the mansion, accompanied by a young man with blond hair. Too young, perhaps, to be a real estate agent. His teeth crunched at his cigar, his mouth forming into a smile.

++

(From this point, I am announcing EVENING)

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]

Harue woke up from the cold breeze that brushed his face. He sat up on the sofa and looked around. It was almost dark. Landy's room was painted in dark blues and purples.

He saw the cups of tea in the table and remembered having lunch together with Landy a little while ago. And then he fell asleep. He couldnt' remember how or when.

"Landy?" Harue sat up from the sofa and looked around the living room. Landy wasn't anywhere there. The window was open, letting in the brisk afternoon wind into the house. Harue closed the windows.

Silence filled his senses as he walked inside the apartment searching for Landy. He could remember chatting with her as they ate.

"So where are you from, anyway?" Landy had asked.

"I'm not from around this country." Harue recounted, a pain seared up in his chest but he ignored it.

They talked for a bit but the pain continued to grow, like a throbbing wound that grasped him from the inside.

It was Grauld's fingers scratching at his brain.

He wanted to get out. Something wanted him out..

Blank.

Harue's chest ached with every slam of his heartbeat.

"Landy?" he called again. He went to the kitchen and saw the teapot and some dishes by the sink.

"Landy, where are you?" he called in the fading light.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 02-17-2010 at 06:18 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, paper and pen (both inside jacket)

Piers could barely take his eyes off the sculptures and scenery that enveloped him as he approached one of the buildings housed on the estate. Strangely enough, it seemed that there were four individual buildings, all built in very close proximity to one another (and probably attached in some way), on the estate, though it appeared outside the gate to be one grandiose mansion. The architecture almost looked like it had been transported out of the Baroque era, but something seemed newer about its style. The building they were approaching was absolutely beautiful, and would have made Christopher Wren himself gasp in awe.

"So Sir Stranger.." he started, Won't you introduce yourself? It's still a bit of a walk before the door, and I was told to make your acquaintance."

Wow, he sounds like Harue with the "Sir" stuff...

Piers had to corral his thoughts again in order to convincingly keep up his ploy. “Sure.” He gave a cordial smile as he spoke, hoping to appear as nothing more than an ambitious real estate agent who was hoping to get in on a quick sale. Piers wondered if his nervousness was apparent. Fighting his natural tendency to look around at anything and everything, he forced himself to lock his eyes onto the man’s eyes beside him as they walked.

“My name is Adam Cross,” he said, extending out his right hand with excessive affability. As long as he seemed to be an overeager agent and nothing else, even if he blew it he would still protect his identity and, hopefully, his chances of getting Madeleine out of the estate. He still had no idea how he would get a chance to find her, let alone get out of the estate with her, and he genuinely doubted his success in doing so. One thing and one thing alone was certain: he had to learn what he could about the secrets of the mansion and its owner. Though it might not be possible immediately (maybe not even that very day), given the proper knowledge, Piers would have a chance to find and extricate Madeleine from the estate.

He was using his usual nom de guerre that he employed during high-risk missions and during any situation that called for its use. Just as he had used the same name when taking Melinda to the hospital in Lambert, he used it now, and if he’d been thoughtful enough to carry his card with the same alias on it, he would have strengthened his overall ploy. Unfortunately, he’d not thought of that.

“Pardon me for not having any documentation today,” he said to the man, “but you must understand that the company I work for has just made this acquisition of land. I’m sure you know of it; right beside this estate and that old husk of a paper factor is a piece of real estate that has just been sold to us. I scrambled to be the first agent to advertise it to you, as it would make a lovely annex to this fine estate. Wouldn’t you agree?”

He flashed his genial smile again, hoping to appear voluble in light of his excitement over the prospect of making a huge sale. “You can understand why I’d want to make this sale, being a guy.” Here his smile grew bigger. “I just met this girl, right? And what would impress her more than seeing that her man is quite competent at his job? She’s perfect, I tell you, so it’s not all about money, it’s—well, I guess it is about money, but—you know, I want to make the sale, and— ̋

Piers was doing his best to appear loquacious, rambling on quickly about the prospect of the sale without even waiting for the man’s name. It was no accident that he had infused some truth into his overall ploy, as that tactic usually made lies all the more believable; a lie that espouses truth is hard to quickly discard. After all, he was probably being watched at the moment, and maybe even listened to. And the truth that he used to lace his lies with was one very close to his heart, and perhaps his genuine feelings would make everything more believable. There was, after all, a new woman in his life that he wanted to impress, though not with money. Glaiza didn’t seem to care much about money. The thought of her almost made him lose track of the ploy he was so carefully trying to construct.

He would have to keep up this façade in front of the superior this man led him to as well. As long as he was empty-headed, single-minded Adam Cross he posed no threat, and maybe, just maybe, a few pieces of precious info would find its way into his ears. While he spoke rapidly, he reached over to his left hip, under his jacket, and cut the radio off. If the man had seen the action, he would hopefully think little of it in Piers’s rambling.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

...Did he just come out of the girl's washroom? When she called out to him, the kid flew around as he heard her voice with a surprised expression on his face. A pang of relief somehow struck her heart. He was still there, his existence hadn't been replaced with that crazy nightmare of his. He was still conscious. For now, anyways.

“Miss Vierra!” he exclaimed, turning a total 360 degrees. “What a coincidence! What are you doing here? Do you help out here too?”

"Uh, no..." Vierra bit her lip. She didn't want this kid to see the conflict between her and Kana, lest it be more than unpleasant. If worst comes to worst she may have to use physical force to get Kana to talk, and none of the kids here should have to witness such a scene. However, Kana would never go somewhere else with her, it would be impossible to move the fight to somewhere else. Realizing that she had been spacing out, Vierra shook her head from side to side and shrugged.

"I'm here...to visit someone." She explained hastily, her violet eyes scanning the room in search of the twin. She was nowhere in sight. Vierra grimaced, her fingers twitching with nervousness. She definitely didn't go well in such surroundings. The innocence of these children was painful. Even Tira was muttering angrily in her sub-consciousness. Vierra cracked her knuckles and swallowed, the burning in her throat having dissipated to a light prickle. She hoped Tira had decided to be dormant for awhile. Probably not happening.

Vierra tried to think of conversation material. She would have to put up with some light-hearted chitchat for now, while she racked her brain to come up with an idea of how to get Kana to another location without force. An idea would come to her soon.

Or at least she hoped so.

"Aiden, your...personal hobbies are none of my concern and it isn't something I should meddle with...but maybe you ought to do that some other place? Away from the innocent eyes of toddlers?" Vierra said, remembering how he came out of the girl's washroom. It was more or less disturbing that he would choose to go into the girl's washroom, in a daycare no less. She raised an eyebrow and frowned, a puzzled expression on her face.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I hope you're ready to become my canvas. I won't even use my cloning technique." Moir grinned and began to wrap some cloth around her hands.

"How about we drop the pen and just have a good fist fight? What do you say...Mutt?" Moir was trying to provoke him to make the first move and she was quite ready for any kind of attack he would pull off. Meril was inside sitting near Rod. She wanted to know what was going on in his dream. Meril could see that he was suffering from deep sorrow. She say the tears that had appeared on his face and was very worried about him.
    ----------------------

Role: Watcher
    Items: Letter

Ardelle had created one of her favorite dinners after so long. A cook would normally make everything but she thought she would give it try since it was a special night for her. She had gotten accepted into a prestigious art school but now, it was recommended that she would send a letter to the directors of the music school she was to attend this fall. Ardelle had written the letter after she was done eating her dinner and waited till her aunt and uncle were enjoying themselves to go out and place the letter in the mail box. She waited for the opportune moment and then, jumped out the window when they had left the common room. Ardelle grinned and then ran off towards the mail box.

Ardelle took a sigh of relief when she placed the letter inside. Now, I just have to wait and see what they say. She began to walk back home but thought it was too early to be going back. Ardelle thought it would be a good idea to go back to the place where she felt the happiest. She began to walk towards the beach.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: The last and final part of the flasback

Flashback:

Rod's anger and sadness rolled into one as he fought with Zen. He wanted to get rid of that memory, of that day, but he had to live with the guilt. His tears were still streaming down his face inside his dream and outside.
    " I can't lose, not here or anywhere else!" Rod said trying to contain his rage, " GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
    His attacks kept growing stronger but he was getting tired from all of Zen's quick escapes.
    " You can't win and you know it." Zen said grabbing Rod by his fists, " Just give up now and I won't let you see what I do with your body."
    With that comment he realized who did it, he realized who killed his parents.
    " You did it.....Didn't you?" Rod said as his anger grew, " You took over my body and killed them."
    He couldn't belive it, after realizing the damage he had done his true anger was released and he had power and speed that matched Zen's own. He caught Zen off guard with a knee to the face and a solid punch to the stomach. Zen flew a few feet and waited for the next barrage of attacks but Rod was walking towards him with the face of a killer.
    " Prepare to have your life ended." Rod said as he clenched his fists. He clenched his fists so hard that they started to bleed. He quickly caught Zen with a flurry of punches that caused him to fall to the ground unexpectedly.
    " I didn't kill your parents but I did scare them a few times and I gues that made them more angry at you." Zen said quickly getting up and jumping away from him, " Since you beat me, as I promised, I will help you."
    " I don't believe you." Rod said still fighting. Zen used his sonic scream and knocked him down. Rod looked at him and saw that he had no malice in his as from before.
    " From now on, We'll be brothers in arms." Zen said grinning, " How does that sound?"
    Zen had stretched out his hand and Rod grabbed it.
    " Fine then but first...." Rod said as he quickly hit Zen in the face.
    Zen laughed and they walked back to Rod's home.
    End Flashback

Outside his dream world his tears stopped but he still thought of his mom and dad.
    " Dad....Mom....Why?" Rod said as he was slowly waking up

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information