AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Rod was amazed at what he saw in her mind. A huge forest and wierd creatures and fairies hitting Moir in the head. Rod couldn't help but laugh at the incident and Zen even chuckled a little bit.
    " Hey Zen, why are there fairies here?" Rod asked whispering.
    " I don't know but it really does disturb me." Zen said watching Moir talk with the fairy.
    Rod chuckled while following the fairy, he couldn't help but ask where they were going.
    " Hey fairy, where are we going and is my girlfriend Meril there?" Rod asked jogging toward the fairy, " Is it dangerous where we're going?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role: Watcher
    Items: Purse

"I doubt it. I've never missed a class before." Ardelle giggled evilly. She kept one elbow on the table and kept her other on the table.

"Well, I think its about time that you missed one." She smiled and place a 50$ dollar bill on the table. Ardelle waited for a response.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Role:Guardian
    Items: Car, Cell Phone, I.D

Duo dove down yet another long highway for the third time today. "I hate these Highways. But I love the speed!" Duo said zooming down the highway.

"Whoa, I haven't eaten all day." Duo pulled into the next town he saw and went to the first diner in sight. "I wonder what should I have." Duo said sitting

down and ordering. After Duo finished eating he made his way back to his car. "Wow this is a small town." Just as Duo began to unlock his car, cop cars

went flying by. "I wonder what happened." Duo said getting in his car. "I've got nothing better to do, why not check it out." Duo drove down the street

to see a shoot out happening in front of a bank. Duo walked up to one of the cops and asked whats going on. The cop responded by asking Duo to step

back. "Look sir, I'm from the Government." Duo said taking out his I.D that stated his rank. The cop began to speak. "Oh...I-I'm sorry sir, there are three

men inside the bank that are considered armed and dangerous." Duo looked around and noticed a back entrance. "I need you guys to continue with

keeping them preoccupied and I'll see what I can do." Duo said running to the back of the bank without being noticed by the commotion going on in the

front. "King." Duo said in a whisper. " I need you to handle this problem without being noticed, Okay, WITHOUT being noticed." King rolled his eyes

and nodded his head yes. He jumped in the air and landed on the roof. King pulled out a card and began to cut a hole in the roof. Duo climbed up not far

behind him. King jumped down through the roof and Duo fell on top of him. They stood up and made their way to a wall. "King give me a couple of those

cards my aim is better than yours." King gave Duo three cards and Duo threw all three of them into the guns of the men, the guns popped in the mens

hands sending metal shards into them. "WHAT the hell happened!" The men said looking around bleeding from the hands. "I can handle it from here King."

King disappeared and Duo ran at the men from behind the wall. "If you are going to rob a place pay attention at all times!" Duo said jumping and kicking

one man in the middle of the face. Another man ran at Duo with a punch. He dodged it swiftly grabbing the man's arm and breaking it. The third man

attempted to hit Duo with the bag of money Duo ducked under it and straight punched the man square in the gonads. "All right everyone lets get out of

here!" People began to get up and run outside meeting with there families. As police rushed in, Duo ran out as an average civilian. He noticed the cop who

he talked to before. "Do me a favor don't tell anyone it was me who helped. I hate filling out reports." The man shook his head signaling that he understood

Duo. "Thank- thank you sir." Duo hopped back in his car and drove back to the highway. "I love my job." Duo said as he sped down the road.

(OOC: Ahhhh, It feels good to post again)

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Hey fairy, where are we going and is my girlfriend Meril there? Is it dangerous where we're going?" The fairy turned around the kicked him in the nose.

"There's a policy here! I have a limit about how many questions get answered!" The fairy yelled at Rod. Moir took the fairy by her wing and put her in her hand.

"Tell us everything. And make it snappy." The fairy quivered in fear and sighed.

"Yes your girlfriend is here but where, I do not know. I have not been beyond the outskirts of this place. Of course it dangerous! Its dark and has a strange smell. Is it dangerous....HA! I am sure your greatly brilliant friend here can help you find her." The fairy remarked sarcastically while pointing at Moir. Moir nodded a few times and let the fairy fly out of her hand.

"I find this just as strange as you all do but we need to hurry and find Meril before anything far stranger approaches us."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Items: Cellphone, wallet, Credit Card, ID.

"Well, I think its about time that you missed one."Aden did not like that laugh. However he decided to play along this time.
    "Oh yeah? And how are you going to make that happen?" He asked, almost playfully.

((I think Terra(Truth in Blue) needs a hug. Seriously.))
    Last edited by xXPainful SmilexX; 01-23-2010 at 07:51 AM.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Expecting an answer, instead, Rod got kicked in the nose by the fairy.
    " You little...." Rod yelled holding his nose, " I'll kill you!!!"
    " Calm down Rod, now's not the time to fight a fairy." Zen said holding Rod back, " Look fairy, I'll let this one slide but if you do it again if he asks you another question I'll make sure your existence ends."
    Rod laughed at the fairy after Moir scolded it, he nodded at Moir's comment and decided that when this is over, he'll knock the fairy back to where it came from.
    " Luckily it's not broken." Rod said rubbing his nose, " If that's the case and we need to find her, the fairy needs to kick it into high gear. Don't even try kicking me again or Zen will make you his chew toy."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cup of tea

There was a snap and the sound of cell phone buttons being pushed. Landy had to take a moment to slow her breathing.

She stepped into the living room to tell her she couldn't find the sketchbook when she spotted a corner of it hanging out from underneath the coffee table. It was open and looked as if it had accidentaly been kicked there.

Her step was slightly shakey but she strode across the room, kneeled, and plucked it from underneath. She gentlely set all the pages right and stood up.

"Found it," she said with a small chuckle. She looked around the room to see Nerisa typing a new number into her cell phone.

Suddenly, it accured to Landy that Nerisa had probably been held up by staying her with her. She felt terrible for being a nuisance, especially since she hadn't even been aware of it.

"I'm sorry. You probably have things to do. I'm sorry if I've been a nuisance. I didn't mean to," she said with a small smile. "You can go if you want to."

She hadn't thought of it till seconds later that she had created an escape for Nerisa. She could leave now without having to make up and excuse. She had to wonder though if she had secretly planned that in her subconcious.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Luckily it's not broken. If that's the case and we need to find her, the fairy needs to kick it into high gear. Don't even try kicking me again or Zen will make you his chew toy." The fairy just stuck her nose in the air and went her way.

"I am just a fragment of this girl's dreams. I am not real nor alive. Do you believe I fear such a thing as becoming a chew toy for your mutt?" The fairy continued on and sat on Moir's shoulder. Moir looked over and seen that the fairy had decided to be lazy and decided to take a break on her shoulder.

"So much hostility. What has caused you to have so much hatred towards humans?" The fairy stretched out on Moir's shoulder.

"Well, fairies are very essential for the environment. We grow plants, we nurture seedlings, we clean water...anything that has to do with the environment, fairies are involved. I have seen what humans have done to the environment and I can't even beginning to imagine what kind of pain the fairies out there are experiencing. That's why I am bitter and hostile." Moir gently grabbed the fairy from her shoulder and placed her in her hands.

"Fairy, you're stereotyping." The fairy stared at Moir and wondered what she meant. Moir face palmed and sighed.

"You're judging people based on what others have done." The fairy stared at the ground, feeling terrible about what she had just done. Moir smiled at her and whispered.

"Apologizing might be a good idea but I think its humorous to see Rod angry."
    The fairy giggled along with Moir as they reached the borders of the forest and the unknown dark land. She flew out of Moir's hands and pointed towards a huge oak tree in the distance.

"I know that there has been strange activity out by that tree. I have gotten a bit of information from the guards around the boundary that they saw a strange creature carrying something towards that tree. Your best bet would be to get to that tree and quick. Where Meril should be....I would tend to believe in that secret cave to hide from what ever is looming around over there. That's all I've got." The fairy landed back in Moir's hands and grinned.

"This is where we part Moir. I wish you the best of luck." The fairy flew out of Moir's hands and into the forest. Moir looked carefully to see if any strange creature was nearby.

"We better get a move on. Let's push our luck at that cave that's a distance away from that tree. Meril could be in there."
    ------------------------------

"Oh yeah? And how are you going to make that happen?" Ardelle grinned playfully.

"You really want to know? I could persuade you..." She placed a hand on his and leaned closer to give him a kiss but leaned back since it was just a tease. "Or, I could forcefully persuade you." Ardelle stood up while grabbing his hand and ran out of the shop towards the beach.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Or, I could forcefully persuade you." Aden was still shocked by the fake kiss when Ardelle grabbed his hand and pulled him away.
    "H-hey!" Was all he could manage to squeeze out of his lips. It came out quieter than he'd of hoped. He wondered what Ardelle was going to do with him. To be honest, he was happy. Not only was this girl one of the first to converse with him, she was also cute, and nice, Maybe it'd be good to miss a class once in awhile.

Take the quizz here!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When Ardelle arrived at the beach, she let go of Aden's hand and taught her breath.

"And that...." She took a breath. "Is how I managed to make that happen." Ardelle took a seat in the sand and tried to catch her breath.

"Haven't had that good of a run in ages." Once she caught her breath, Ardelle sat up in the sand.

"Alright....the way I see it...is that its hot out here and there's water..." Ardelle smiled playfully at Aden. She began to take off her jewelry, her shoes, her glasses and the extra sweater she wore today and ran for the water. Once she got waist deep, Ardelle dived right in. A moment later, she took a breath and stood up.

"Hurry up!"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hurry up!" Aden felt a bit embarrassed. But without protest, he took of his shirt and left his cellphone with it. He followed Ardelle into the water.
    "You're crazy..." He told her.

((Sorry for the short posts lately. I'm a tiny bit sick...))

Take the quizz here!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Stolen Focus Powder

They finally reached the end of the of forest and saw the land Moir asked about. The area was dark and smelled of death, this had to be the place.
    "We better get a move on. Let's push our luck at that cave that's a distance away from that tree. Meril could be in there."
    " Alright, let's get moving." Rod said reaching into his pocket, " Moir, I stole some of that powder you used with Ozman and brought it in a bag. We'll use it when we have to so I need you to hold on to it for now."
    Rod tossed her the bag and they went on their way to the dark cave.
    " Just wait till you get back Rod." Ozman said with an evil grin, " Dizzy wants a rematch."

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Keisai View Post

Ika looked over at her."Nah, He's fine." He looked around."Wierd things have been happening here.Piers told me to watch the place, and to protect you." He laughed a little."I'm surprised he let me take this job, knowing your in it." Not knowing how much she knows, he can't say much else."but i'll be coming in here from time to time checking in." He looked around again."Of course, if you don't mind, that is."

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

Weird things?

Well yeah, the boss just died possibly killed by sadistic person who probably thinks like the nightmare of someone who is now unfortunately the new boss and said living nightmare could have been the main proprietor of the deaths of several people in this town.

"You can say this place is weird."

Though I'd say the person who needs to be protected is everyone else but me, I think but I keep that to myself.

"I guess you can come here whenever you want..."

"Come on catch me, catch me, catch me," Sean whistled in my mind, "Hee-hee. Do you think he can figure me out Glaiza? Shall we play a game with him babe?"

"No, we can't," I say to him... out loud for the guardian to hear.

"You really ought to learn to not speak to me out loud, love." Sean replied with a giggle.

"Um, did I say we? I meant me! And by can't... I mean of course I can! Hahaha, sometimes even I don't know what comes out of my mouth," I laugh nervously, hoping he doesn't notice that I'm talking to a nightmare.

Because if he finds out I'm a Vagrant, guardians are gonna kill me. And I don't think even Piers would save me then.

SEAN'S POV

Oh dear guardian.

Can you really kill me?

I am looking for a new delicious plaything to spend the lonely moments away. Find me out, and we can play a game of hide and seek.

Oh wait, did I say seek?

I meant dismember.

Tee-hee.
    Last edited by janajee; 01-25-2010 at 06:55 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Alright, let's get moving. Moir, I stole some of that powder you used with Ozman and brought it in a bag. We'll use it when we have to so I need you to hold on to it for now." Moir was able to catch the bag in time before it hit the ground. Her reflexes were a bit slow since her focus was on that cave. She began to run through the forest as quickly as possible. Moir looked behind her to make sure Rod and Zen were following her.

"Let's book it. Who knows how long we have been in here. The longer we stay, the worse it could be for us to get out of here." Moir ran as fast as she could until she noticed that they weren't getting anywhere, they were going in circles. She pointed at a dead tree.

"I remember passing this 3 times already."
    ---------------------------------------

"You're crazy..." Ardelle giggled as her head popped up just above the water. She splashed Aden and laughed.

"Not at all. I just know how to have fun." She dived back into the water to hide from him.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items:N/A

"Not at all. I just know how to have fun." He laughed after she splashed him.
    "I used to have fun before..." He admitted. t was true, ever since his brother died, he'd been unhappy. He was always trying to hard. It was a big problem of his, but he couldn't help it. He felt he had to be perfect no matter what.

((I'm listening to Tomorrow from Gundam 00, it fits very well. Lol.))

Take the quizz here!

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Role:Guardian
    Items: Sword handle, Radio

Ika looked at her strangely."we?" he said to himself. he decided to not show what he was thinking."Well i wont be in your hair, i'll just be checking in. Maybe i'll bring piers in with me one or two times." he laughed then stood up."Thank you for your time, i know you must be busy today." he left the money for his tea on the counter and left waving goodbye. as he walked out. he started to think about what she said."We? i've heard of people talking like there were two people, but she didn't seem that type of person." he said to himself walking back to the HQ.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell Phone (Dead Battery)

Terra didn't order anything, but sat at a booth, and suddenly felt her eyes growing heavy, she had needed that coffee after all...
    "...Once Night falls."
    The False angel murmured in Terra's dreams
    "The shadow hide the lies..."
    Terra shivered in her sleep. His voice always did that. The Demon from her nightmares.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: -

She tucked the burnt note and the photo into her messenger bag for future reference, and headed into the washroom. There was mildew covering the shower curtains and something green on the spout of the broken tap. Vierra wrinkled her nose in disgust and hurried to the medicine cabinet.

The first thing she saw were pills. Jars and jars of colorful pills lined the top shelf. With closer inspection she realized that they were sleeping pills, some normal pharmacy ones and some very powerful.

She made a mental note of this and closed the cabinet, looking around the bathroom for other evidence. Gingerly, she inched back the shower curtains to peer inside and found a dead mouse lying in a puddle of water at the bottom of the tub. Vierra hurried out of the bathroom before she threw up.

"This place is disgusting!" Tira whined. "Can we leave? I've got the heebie jeebies!"

"I find that hard to believe considering your sadistic personality." Vierra responded with a roll of her eyes.

She spotted a deserted purse that had been flung on top of a dresser. It was no doubt Rio's purse. Nobody else would even think of using such a hideous pink, frilly, accesorized bag. Grabbing the bag, Vierro pulled the zipper and dumped the contents on the bed. The contents were; pink lipgloss, a small compact mirror, her Guardian ID Card, a Guaridian radio, and a mini-disc.

Vierra reached towards the Guardian ID and put it in her messenger bag along with the note and the photo. Secondly, she picked up the guardian radio and turned it on. There was only static, probably because its frequency wasn't tuned. It would most likely be of no use later on, but better safe than sorry. She put it in her bag. Lastly, she picked up the mini-disc. Vierra didn't have a computer or a laptop, but mini-disques usually contained information...information that she could need. She threw it in along with everything else.

Vierra sighed and took one last look at the room. There had been nothing that gave her immediate information on Rio's location. She pulled out her cellphone and shot a picture of the trashed room.

Next destination: Apple Blossoms Daycare Centre.

She grimaced.
    Last edited by Minyrama; 01-25-2010 at 10:04 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod realized Moir was right, they had passed the old tree a few times and it didn't make sense.
    " Hey Ozman, we're stuck. Can you help us?" Rod asked, " We've been through here a few times already."
    " It's just as I feared." Ozman said with a frown, " She must not have taken the powder I gave her. It's causing her dream world to repeat itself."
    " What can we do?" Rod asked sitting on the cold ground, " If it's repeating itself how can we get through?"
    " I'll try to restabilize it." Ozman said syncing with Styx, " Dizzy is going to help me and it sjould be stable enough for you guys to get to where you are going."
    " Thanks Master Ozman." Zen said bowing, " Let's keep moving."
    With Ozman's help the three were able to get farther than last time, heading for the dark cave.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Keisai View Post
    Ika looked at her strangely."we?" he said to himself. he decided to not show what he was thinking."Well i wont be in your hair, i'll just be checking in. Maybe i'll bring piers in with me one or two times." he laughed then stood up."Thank you for your time, i know you must be busy today." he left the money for his tea on the counter and left waving goodbye. as he walked out. he started to think about what she said."We? i've heard of people talking like there were two people, but she didn't seem that type of person." he said to himself walking back to the HQ.
    Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Notepad

GLAIZA'S POV

And he left.

Just like that.

"Well that was a disappointment. Here I was ready for some rumbling and tumbling and he walks out just like that? How depressing is that?"

I for one am thankful that he walked out like that, because I'm sure you would have gotten the both of us in serious trouble. He's a guardian and he kills people like you and me for a living.

"I'm insulted that you seem to completely underestimate me. I can take anyone on anytime. With or without my powers."

Whatever Sean, I think to him as I again get back to my last day of waitress-ing, and once more a phrase flashes in my brain.

TEN MILLION DOLLARS, TEN MILLION DOLLARS, TEN MILLION DOLLARS.

How is this possible? Really? How?

I seriously need to talk this out with someone, like just get it out of my chest or something...

"You could always talk to me."

Ignoring him.

"You know you can't ignore me,"

Still ignoring him.

"Oh puhleeze, you know you'll have to talk to me eventually,"

Yeah I know, but for now it's only to tell you to please shut up.

"Fine. But you're going to miss me. Nyeeeeh"

Childish nightmare.

"But a very handsome one at that."

Ignoriiiiiiing.

Everywhere I went, everyone either congratulated me, or asked if they could have a piece of the pie, and all I could think of was...

TEN MILLION DOLLARS.

What the heck am I going to do with TEN MILLION DOLLARS?

As I continued my duties in a robotic manner, I noticed a girl who was asleep on of the tables. Realizing as well that she's going to have one heck of a stiff neck if she continues to sleep like that.

Hmm, if she was really tired, then maybe she could sleep at the couch at the employee area...

"Miss," I said as I gently shook her awake, "Would you like to sleep at the couch that we have miss?"

(OOC: I believe that this might be you Truth? Or Blue? Or you know. Hahaha)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone, wallet, sunglasses.

Vincente walked into the coffee shop he glanced around the place. He moved some of his blonde hair away from his eye. He sighed and leaned against the wall, not wanting to sit down.
    "Why are we here? You don't even drink coffee." A voice in his head asked.
    "They don't only serve coffee here." He explained out loud. Honestly, he didn't care if it appeared he was talking to himself. Morte had some problem with appearing as of now. He was a coward truly that always hid behind Vincente. How he hated him.
    "But this is boring. Why don't we do something fun?" He asked.
    "Fun to you and fun to me are different." He explained with another sigh.
    "Fine, be that way..." Morte finally shut up. He noticed a girl asleep on the table. She was talking to a waitress. He walked over to her.
    "What are you doing?" He ignored him. He smiled as he got closer.
    "Do you need some coffee miss?" He asked her politely.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Huh?" Terra said as she was shaken awake. It seemed like she was having a dream, but it had faded away, Like a sigh fades away.
    "Would you like to sleep at the couch that we have miss?"
    "...No, I'll just have a cup of coffee."
    Suddenly She remembered. She was broke.
    'Great, how am I supposed to pay for this?'
    She thought.
    "Do you need some coffee miss?"
    Perfect.
    "Please. I lost my job, and now I can't even afford a cup of coffee..."
    She said, playing the pity card. If he didn't go for that one... She'd have to lie.
    The thought of this made a sigh escape her lips.

((You just averted disaster, janajee. You can call me Blue.
    P.S. This is a really crappy post.))
    Last edited by The Truth in Blue; 01-26-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone, wallet, sunglasses.

Vincente took his sunglasses off.
    "I'll pay for it." He told her.
    "Since when were you a playboy?" Morte joked. Vincente again ignored him.
    "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked her.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh sure." Terra said to the man. Without his sunglasses he was actually sort of handsome.

((Wow, that one was even worse.))

Junior Member WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 11:11 AM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone, hat, luggage bag

The coach slid to a slow halt by the bus stop. There was a shuffling of movement inside. Obviously the people wanting to be dropped off where in a hurry to get out. Though the window curtains were drawn to let those inside sleep, the silhouette's of those leaving were quickly moving about to grab bags and other things. One figure with long hair, assumed a girl, was taking her time. Where as the other, most likely a male, was being as quick as possible. With a few quick words and many sorries to those they knocked into the two figured stepped out into the sun after a long journey from a quite far off town.

Exhaling harshly Jack ran a hand through his hair as the coach drove off. He was breathing rapidly, leaning over and was trying to calm himself down. It had nothing to do with the cases, because despite his size he was quite strong. No it was a different matter. He kept running a hand through his hair and muttering something. The girl placed a hand gently on his back. He felt a cold chill and could feel Noh's anger and annoyance without even having to feel through the bond they shared.
    "How the hell was I to know that the all girl high school in that town was using the same coach to travel to the next town along." He said with a touch of panic, through his breaths. "It wasn't fun for me either." He ran his hand through his hair again, he knew how much other girls annoyed Noh. "And it wasn't made any more comfatable when they decided that we all needed to huddle together becuase of the sudden cold." He gave one glance back in anger to Noh, his mouth twisted a annoyance. She just smiled innocently. Her blue hair blew magically in the wind and her gold eyes looked straight into him. Once again he found his annoyance vanished. "Damn that smile." He thought. His expression must have changed because so did her smile. To a 'knowing' smile. "Damn women. I'll never understand them."
    "Well what was I going to do?" She said as she walked around and kneeled so she was looking him in the eyes. "I couldn't have them eyeing my beautiful little boyfriend." She breath gently, the air curling in frost. She cubbed his chin with her hand an gave him a small peck on the cheek. "I know I couldn't last the whole 6 hours letting them go unpunished." Her smile was too sweet this time.

Jack swollowed thinking what it would have been like if there were any delays. He was pretty sure that none had even looked at him at first. Well maybe a glance but he was too scared to even think about looking. As always seeing someone as beautiful as Noh a few heads had turned but so long as he kept in the corner he didn't care. He stood himself up straight and ran his hand through his hair one more time. Noh grabbed his hand gently and tutted.
    "Now, now. Your hair will get greasy if you keep doing that." She guided his hand to her hip and snuggled closer to him. He shivered. She smiled. "How about we see if we can find any of these 'Guardians' Or at least a place to stay for now."
    Jack was helpless to do anything but he didn't exactly not enjoy the closeness. At least he thought it was too bad. He could at least do with another jacket. Maybe Noh could do with wearing a bit more. He tried his best before with some strange results. He exhaled one last time before holding her slightly closer. Nothing could really spoil his mood today. Today was going to be the day he became a guardian.
    Last edited by WolfsMoon; 01-26-2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes. Always have them it seems.
    When in blinding darkness you loose your sight,
    but know it can return.

When in blinding light you loose your sight,
    but know it can never return.

Beware the light. It is just as dangerous as the darkness.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information