AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cup O' tea

Landy stood up a moment after Nerisa had left to look for the sketchbook. Everything felt automatic, as if she wasn't controlling herself.

She looked around the room a few times, not sure where she had placed it. Her head hurt to much for her to concentrate.

She stumbled toward the door. She was going to tell Nerisa she would have to think for a bit before she would be able to find it when she heard her talking.

"Hello Piers. This is Nerisa. I hope you remember me. "I'm just calling to tell you Landy is awake. She's pretty much shaken right now, but it seems her fever is down and her body is responding well. She's complaining of a headache though."

Landy felt relieved. It was so nice of her to be calling Piers but then something struck her. How had she gotten his number?

"Also, I need to talk to you about.. something. If you don't mind, can we meet in the police station today?"

And this, most of all, hit Landy. She was going to be meeting him? Why would she want to do that?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

(Hey guys! Please see my announcement in the OOC.)

Aiden/Theo
    Role: Feral
    Items: Missing Persons Notices, $10.01, Tarot Card, Mint

"Here is my card. Don't hurry yourself. Your brother is much more important than me. I don't want your mother to be angry with you, either.”

“Thank you!” Aiden took the card politely with both hands. Her name on the card shimmered in the sunlight. Then Riv ruffled his hair. He giggled because he enjoyed it. Theodore used to do that a lot.

“Though, I hope we can call each other friends. Thank you for making my morning a little cheerier, and good luck.”

“Sure! I, Aiden Hayes, now declare myself Rivkah’s friend!” He laughed at his own silliness. Aiden was very glad he let his bike took him to the beach and straight to Riv. Who knew he’d meet a new classy friend there? Life is just full of amazing surprises.

Or maybe, he thought sadly, this could just be a passing moment between two strangers - just one small, irrevocable yet so very meaningful piece of eternity shared by a pair of unlikely people.

“I’ll see you in the Teaberry, ‘kay? If not,
    we’ll see each other again.” Aiden said in a voice not his own. The boy coughed because he thought it was something in his throat.

Just as Riv left, he pedaled towards the station. It wasn’t a long ride.

Aiden arrived at the station, hopped off his bike and approached the board. He breathed a sigh of relief when he realized Theodore’s notice was still up. Though it was a bit torn and worn after four years.

Nevertheless, it was still good, so Aiden didn't bother putting up a new one. Although, someone had scribbled something on it too. Retrieve Her…? Maybe it was some crazy juvenile delinquent whose sole reason for living was to be a bother to people.

Aiden looked around at other notices to see if they too had scribbles. His eyes landed on Ayain Heree’s and it stayed there because it was so bizarre. First, the description was odd. No living human had white hair and red eyes, did they?

Ironically enough, a girl with unbelievably light-colored hair like his very own stood beside him. She too was happily looking at the notices. Ayain Heree’s description and image bore an eerily striking resemblance to the girl. Even her sparkling doe eyes shone a brilliant maroon.

“Excuse me, miss,” Aiden ventured, not wanting to sound rude, “Are you Ayain? Are you lost?”

Damn that Nightmare! It deserves nothing less than severe punishment. When I find it I will make it feel the gravity of every single foolish thing it's done!

Theo dearly wanted to rip off the notice and shred it to nonexistence. But there was a girl there and that would look suspiciously barbaric. He calmed himself and decided he might as well do the usual.

Tell me, Nightmare. Do you see anything of interest?

+++
    Jigsaw
    Items: Pen, Missing Persons Notice

John Callaway stood in front of the police station, smoking a cigarette. It had not been a good day. Mrs. Jarr had been a dead end. He was running out of leads and it was getting harder and harder to find them.

He crushed his cigarette and lit another one. He allowed the smoke to enter his lungs, pollute it, and let it out with a long sigh. Masochism could also be a small, day to day basis. Some people facilitated the corruption of their own body, because they just hated themselves that much.

“Daddy?”

Callaway jumped. Who-?

“Daddy!”

And there, horror of horrors, was his nine year old son. He looked exactly like the way he last saw him four years ago. Callaway’s eyes bulged, his face turned white. And he had trouble saying his son’s name because his throat had dried.

“D… De… Denmark?!”

Callaway dropped his cigarette and ran for him, arms outstretched.

“Denma-“

But Denmark did not seem to notice him. His son ran up the steps of the station towards the bulletin board. John Callaway knelt on the floor, arms around the place where his son had been, stupefied.

Very quickly, Denmark took out a pen and scribbled something on one of the notices. Then, he took out a piece of paper and posted it up on the board.

After surveying his work, the boy turned and ran off.

John Callaway knelt there, unmoving. He knelt there for hours. Until a fellow officer found him and carried him home.

+++

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, Cell phone

"…i..in your abscenes she had some kind of seizure and her head took a big blow..s..so the doctors decided to keep her in a artifical c..coma for a while and she is still in it"

Cerise had felt a pang of concern when the tech said Melinda was in a seizure, had cranial trauma and was put into an induced coma. But since the tech did not even look at her at all, she had kept silent. The message must have been meant for Piers and Harue - certainly not her. Besides, Piers had been on a call and Harue would have said something in reply.

"you know miss cerise, for someone whom is a guardian i expected you to be worried about the sick watcher not some stupid car"

Cerise could only stare at the spot where the tech had been.

“Jean, tell me.” The seriousness in her tone of voice killed the previously light-hearted scenario. Her expression turned hard, as if ready to fight. Jean thought she felt a draft in the room and shivered slightly. “How well are Watchers treated here?”

Jean gulped. “Very well, ma’am. We make sure Miss Melinda and Miss Chinatsu have the best medical equipment. Sir Piers often brings Miss Melinda with him missions.”

Cerise was reminded of the guardian posts in the Gu.I.L.A. It seemed only Piers brought a watcher with him. Smart. But how could he?! Melinda was still a seventeen year old child who had recent long-term amnesia and seemed to develop ten different diseases at once. Is Piers in his right mind?!

And how could that jerk endanger a watcher? Didn’t he learn in the Mainland Academy that the smarter Vagrants always, always killed the weaker yet infinitely valuable watchers first? Piers should know better!

She sighed. As always, Piers’ impulsive antics put innocents in harm’s way. And despite all this running in her mind, Cerise kept silent. People never liked being told what to do.

But the tech sounded so protective of Melinda. As if she expected them to drop everything and hurry to the watcher’s side. Is the whole HQ going to stop for the sake of one unconscious watcher?

“No wonder Vagrants in this town are running rampant and Guardians go missing in action.” Cerise said under her breath. How would Mainland react to this? Not too well. Not too well at all.

Her expression softened as the memory of her younger watcher brother in a hospital bed played before her vision. He had once been an inch away from death and Cerise alone had stayed vigilant for him the whole night. Of course, she’d never tell anyone that. Pity parties were never entertained at Mainland. She was also assigned to a mission the next morning, even with her brother still unconscious. She had hated the Guardians for it, but later regretted her ill feelings because they were able to save a whole school from a rampant Weapon-type Vagrant.

“Well, Well!” she smirked, crossing her arms once again. “It seems Melinda needs you. Why don’t you put your underwear on the outside and go save the damsel in distress, Cheshire Ubermensch?” She said Ubermensch with perfect pronunciation. “In the mean time, Harue and I will accomplish our mission and find Mr. Yorick Zahn and Miss Rio Hanayume. Where’s the nearest bus stop, Harue?”

She nearly snubbed her nose up into the air. It was as if her pride would not let her hitch that joy ride. A capable Guardian warrior may ask for help from time to time, but never when it would put others into danger. If she hears word that Melinda was hurt again in one of Piers’ impulsive whims, she would not forgive him.

Cerise would not forgive Piers at all.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-22-2010 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Chesire to Cheshire. Cerise meant: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cheshire%20dandy

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Egie
    Role: Watcher Nightmare
    Items: None

“Excuse me, miss,” Aiden ventured, not wanting to sound rude, “Are you Ayain? Are you lost?”

Egie smiles at the boy with the innocent eyes. She was expecting him.

"Hm.. Do you really think that one looks like me?" Egie replies, cocking her head to the side innocently. "She looks sort of mean-looking and definitely too young. I think I'm cuter. Don't you think so?" she smiles tauntingly.

"My name is Egie. And I'm not lost. Far from it." She walks toward the boy, particularly invading his personal space and staring right into his eyes.

"Are you lost?"

Then, Egie hears a voice resounding in her brain, like a ripple or an echo that was there but wasn't. And through the haze of clouded visions and probable futures, a vision emerged of a young man, standing behind the boy with eyes darker than the night.

Tell me, Nightmare. Do you see anything of interest?

Egie giggles.

She doesn't answer the voice but looks straight at him and grins. But before he could realize it, Egie turns her eyes away. She ignored his urgency to talk. Why should she? Nightmares like him must be really lonely.. Finding solace in producing signals to a world where he hopes to find entities like himself.. As what? Allies..? Friends..?

How pathetic.

Still, she's knew she was going to lead him to a place she wanted to be. It's worth the play time.

"Come on, let's go on a date." Egie says, grabbing the Human by the hand. "Let's have fun! Looks like you need it. <3"
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-18-2010 at 12:41 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Aiden/Theo
    Items: Missing Persons Notices, $10.01, Tarot Card, Mint

"Hm.. Do you really think that one looks like me?" Egie replies, cocking her head to the side innocently. "She looks sort of mean-looking and definitely too young. I think I'm cuter. Don't you think so?" she smiles tauntingly.

“Ah, um…” had Aiden somehow hurt her womanly feelings? “I think so. Well, er, you are very cute.”

He blushed so deeply his face rivaled her eye’s color, “Cuter than the one in the notice.”

"My name is Egie. And I'm not lost. Far from it." She walks toward the boy, particularly invading his personal space and staring right into his eyes.

“Um… Hi, Miss Egie. I’m Aiden Hayes. I... think it’s a pleasure meeting you.” Aiden couldn’t help but take a step back. He looked harassed and even his ears turned scarlet.

"Are you lost?"

“Um… well… kinda… not really. I’ve lived in this town my whole life, so…”

She couldn't have. She didn't reply to the question specifically. Egie could just be another Human. But those hair and eyes were definitely not Human. Not Human at all.

Theo kept quiet and allowed the boy's luck to shape his course. Oddly enough, it always seemed to turn into the Nightmare's favor more than the Human. A small delay was permissible. The day was still young.

"Come on, let's go on a date."

Aiden's jaw fell, flabbergasted, “A what-? Date?!”

A date...?!

"Let's have fun! Looks like you need it. <3"

Aiden could have sworn a red heart shape popped out near her when she said those words.

What the hell is wrong with this woman?!

The sun shone fiercely, touching everything, shaping the fate of all under its power like an invisible hand. A Human named Aiden and a Nightmare called Theo suddenly found themselves being dragged on a date to God knows where with a Nightmare named Egie. A man smiles.

Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-18-2010 at 12:31 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Moir nodded as Ozman had told her that they would finish her training later on. She stretched from the power of the last blast and headed into the house. When she walked into the house, she felt relieved that now, she could keep an eye on Meril. Moir took a seat near the window to watch people pass by.

Meril slowly rose from her bed and stretched her arms. I wonder what time it is....She walked towards the bathroom and looked into her mirror. When she looked up, she was quite shocked to see that she had taken the complexion of a zombie. Meril prodded her face with her delicate fingers and then, the creature spoke to her.

"Watch out pretty girl....." The zombie began with a coarse yet eery voice. "You're going to die soon...." The creature faded from the mirror.

Meril rose from her bed, covered in a cold sweat. She screamed at the top of her lungs and gripped her head with her hands.

"It was only a nightmare....it was only a nightmare....it was only a nightmare!!!!"
    ------------------------------

Role: Watcher
    Items: Purse

Ardelle continued to draw within her book as she waited for the waitress. She had seen another fragment of a vision but it stopped once she began to get a slight headache. Ardelle took her glasses off and pinced the bridge of her nose. Hopefully this headache doesn't last long....I have other plans for the day as well.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role:Watcher

Chinatsu looked at Yorick. "Lay off...Im not that heavy were just both injured!" She said dropping her jaw. "What do you mean unconscious tricks?!" Her mother grabbed her arms and restrained her. "Calm down, Chinatsu." Her mother said calming her.

"He's saving you if you haven't noticed." Chinatsu looked at Yorick and started following him getting out of the sewers. She sighed and looked at her mother. "Is it just me or are you fading away?" She asked seeing her mothers color start to fade.

"Im waking up thats why. I'll see you again. I'll try to find you, little Chinatsu. I'll try." She said before dissappearing. Chinatsu walked over to the spot she saw her mother at and cried. She hadnt seen her mother ever and she felt loneliness hit her after her mother left.

Then Chinatsu felt herself fade and she was back into her body. She opened her eyes and saw herself on Yorick. She blushed and panicked not moving though. "Uh..uh...hi." She said weakily.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-21-2010 at 12:29 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role Vagrant
    Rivkah sighed as she slammed the door shut. She rolled down the window and lit up another cigarette. For a moment, she closed her eyes and relaxed against the headrest before turning on the ignition. She didn't need to be a good person to see the good in people. Aiden was a sweet boy. Rousing herself, Riv put the car in drive and steered with her right, her left streaming a cloud of smoke out the window.

You puzzle me sometimes.

"Oh? Why's that?" Riv answered Isis aloud, taking another puff.

Your weakness to children.

"Ah".

You and I have killed fathers without giving a moment's grace for their children. How our deeds affect them. Why did you treat Aiden so kindly?

"He was a nice boy".

He had a nightmare, you know.

"It didn't do anything. Besides, Aiden is just a boy. Oh Isis, you know how I feel," Riv almost sounded exasperated, recalling the multitude of conversations on the topic.

Her one time marriage never produced a child. In truth, Riv wanted nothing more than a family. That was a long time ago, a dream lost in despair, drowned by the blood on her hands. Part of the reason why she disliked interacting with children was because it reminded her of this. Most of the time she'd rather have these thoughts buried. But the longer she interacted with a child, the more likely she would grow fond of him or her. They were such sweet, innocent things. Things that she was not. Things that she could love, without the help of a man.

It was too late for that.

"But I do think of the children. We kill their fathers before they and their mothers find out what cheating bastards and low lives they are. They die with their families believing they were good men. The families would have fallen apart in time. We're providing a clean cut. I like to think of it as mercy".

Well, that is certainly one way to look at it.

Isis loved her mistress in moments like this.

Rivkah pulled into the parking lot of the Teaberry. She almost made a mad dash to the door, as hungry as she was, and yet still managed to look decently composed. The door creaked open as she stepped into the establishment.
    Last edited by Lola Granola; 01-18-2010 at 02:47 PM.

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Role Feral
    Items: Cellphone

Aden had trouble keeping his eyes open during class. He had to stay awake. He had to be perfect. Not listening in class would be dangerous for him. But three days without sleep was difficult.

((Writer's block. Class is boring.))

" I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant

Rod felt the fatigue and tiredness go away as the powder wore off. He looked around for his shirt and put it on. He stretched and walked back inside the house and saw Styx reappear.
    " I didn't know you were in here." Rod said sitting down on the couch, " I feel sleepy again."
    As he was dozing off, he heard screaming and he jumped off of the couch.
    He ran upstairs and tried to locate Meril.
    "It was only a nightmare....it was only a nightmare....it was only a nightmare!!!!"
    " I'm coming Meril!!!" Rod said following her voice to her room, " Are you ok?"
    Rod sat next to her and hugged her lovingly.
    " It's alright, I'm here." Rod said kissing her cheek, " what happened? Why were you screaming?"

Zen appeared and looked around the house for anything suspicious and couldn't find anything.
    " I couldn't find anything around the house so it must've come from her dream, whatever was scaring her." Zen said fading away.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I'm coming Meril!!! Are you ok?" Meril clenched her head as memories of the nightmare came back to her. She began to sob as Rod reached her room. He hugged her and she hugged him back while gripping his shirt firmly.

" It's alright, I'm here. What happened? Why were you screaming?" Meril looked up into Rod's eyes and a tear streamed down her cheek.

"I had a nightmare. I seen something completely different in the mirror and what I saw afterwards was just horrifying. I saw a glimpse of that creature in the mirror. It showed me a faint moutain in the distance but as you got closer to it, you could see the mangled bodies of men, women and innocent children piled high on top of each other. There eyes were white, there bones broken in several places, blood leaking from the corners of there eyes and mouth........" Meril stared off into space as the vivid images came. She placed her head into Rod's neck.

"There faces....they were all people I knew...."

Moir remained downstairs when she heard Meril screamed. She felt her pain and the fear from her dream. Moir continued to stare out the window until she managed to punch a hole through the window. She pulled out her hand and realized that there was actually a hole in the window. Moir picked up the pieces and placed them in the trash.

" I couldn't find anything around the house so it must've come from her dream, whatever was scaring her." Moir sighed and looked at the hole in the window.

"There shouldn't be anything or anyone suspicious around the house." Moir winced as the gently tapped her forehead onto the window.

"This is the first time...in a long time.....that she has ever had a nightmare like that one."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod listened to to what she said about her dream and he could picture it, it even scared him a little bit.
    " Don't worry, I'm here." Rod said stroking her hair, " It's just a dream. Nothing will bother you while I'm around, I guarantee it."
    Rod kissed her on the lips and held her tightly. He wanted to make her feel better but he didn't know how.
    " I'll stay with you as long as you like." Rod said looking out the window.

" So you mean to tell me that she has had this nightmare, or something like that, before?" Zen said reappearing again, " Tell me the last time she had a nightmare like that Moir."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Don't worry, I'm here. It's just a dream. Nothing will bother you while I'm around, I guarantee it." Meril placed her arms around his neck and her head remained on his shoulder. She has never felt this scared in her life. Meril moved her face to look at Rod. He had kissed her and held her.

" I'll stay with you as long as you like." Meril looked at her bed sheets feeling completely cold from her nightmare. She went back under her sheets and placed her head on his lap.

"That would be lovely." Meril whispered and tears continued to stream down her face.

" So you mean to tell me that she has had this nightmare, or something like that, before? Tell me the last time she had a nightmare like that Moir." Moir clenched her fists on the window sill and kept her gazed at her fists.

"She never tells me about her nightmares but I know that she has had a few before that has terrified her but not to this extent." Moir relaxed and sat on the couch.

"I think something is wrong..."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radios (2), Cell phone, Pen and paper with clues/leads (in jacket)

"Hello Piers. This is Nerisa. I hope you remember me." Nerisa spoke after a 3-second delay. "I'm just calling to tell you Landy is awake." Nerisa said. "She's pretty much shaken right now, but it seems her fever is down and her body is responding well. She's complaining of a headache though."

She waited for Piers' response before speaking again.

"Also, I need to talk to you about.. something. If you don't mind, can we meet in the police station today?" she said decidedly.

How many times would Piers fail in one day? First, he’d failed to push his agenda in front of Jace. Then, he’d failed to understand the clues and hints in the newspaper. And now, it seemed, he had failed to get Nerisa off his trail.

At least one piece of info encouraged him: Landy was okay. He still regretted leaving when he did, but Sigataph’s directions had been clear, and Piers would certainly not risk fighting Sigataph in close quarters. Not again. Not unless he absolutely had to.

“Nerisa, hey; of course I remember,” he said, trying to sound pleasantly surprised. He was surprised, alright; but the surprise was anything but pleasant. “Perhaps you’ve found something out about Sura—” He suddenly interrupted himself, attempting as best he could to sound clueless as to why Nerisa was calling him back. Surely she hadn’t run into dead ends at SuraCorp…yet? At any rate, he had to sound hapless and clueless; after all, to her, he wanted to appear as a mere “informant”.

“Sure, yeah…we can meet at the station in…let’s say an hour and a half? Ah, I’ve got to run for now, but I will be there in about that time. See you soon, Nerisa.” Piers had hung up the phone as soon as he had heard the young female tech giving Cerise a verbal scolding of sorts of her own, and his eyes widened in response. He didn’t want Nerisa to hear any sensitive info, so he had quickly curtailed their conversation.

After the tech said her piece and walked away, Piers had the strangest urge to intercede on Cerise’s behalf, and, oddly enough, it wasn’t for “old times’ sake”. No, instead it was more like the feeling one gets when one sees someone scolded or otherwise addressed in a harsh manner and feels awkward because of it. The feeling was passing curious because Piers would have certainly—and had certainly, in the past—said harsher things to Cerise, and yet this struck him as uncalled for. The Cerise he knew placed top priority on the well-being of Watchers. It probably all come down to the fact that Cerise had no idea Melinda was a Watcher, and had no intimate details of her condition. As strange as it was, this feeling, the feeling Piers had to intercede on Cerise’s behalf, is often observed in individuals who incessantly take jabs at one another, and feel that the role of insulter is reserved for them alone, becoming quite defensive if another does exactly what they have done in insulting their “rival”. Piers felt that way even now, but didn’t want to show it in front of Cerise; indeed, he was delivered from the awkward situation by the tech’s abrupt departure.

What is Cerise doing over there by Jean’s desk, anyway?” Piers thought. He hadn’t heard anything they had said to one another, but Jean looked particularly animated and infused with interest all of her own at the moment, looking at him as a scientist would look at a specimen after applying a new chemical to its diet.

Harue had told him that he was going to pick up Yorick while pursuing his own mission concerning the missing Guardian, Rio Hanayume. Piers knew that he had to beat Nerisa to the police station by at least half an hour; precisely why he had given her the time to meet him at an hour and a half from the end of their conversation. He couldn’t risk Nerisa finding the leads that he himself was looking for. If she found the slightest item to go off of, a character like Nerisa seemed like she would be too adamant to give it up. Having her on his trail would only complicate things. Thus, his request bubbled out of him as soon as it made logical sense in his mind.

“Harue,” he said, “I need a favor, good sir. In the East Quad Apartment Complex, room 312, is a woman named ‘Landy’. Will you check in on her for me during your time out? Tell her I sent you, and she’ll understand. I owe you one, partner. I’d take you myself, but I’ve gotta get to the police station ASAP. Godspeed on your mission, H—” he was suddenly interrupted by Cerise’s scathing words.

“Well, Well!” she smirked, crossing her arms once again. “It seems Melinda needs you. Why don’t you put your underwear on the outside and go save the damsel in distress, Chesire Ubermensch?” She said Ubermensch with perfect pronunciation. “In the mean time, Harue and I will accomplish our mission and find Mr. Yorick Zahn and Miss Rio Hanayume. Where’s the nearest bus stop, Harue?”

Cerise was packing insults with nested contingencies, and it infuriated Piers. She had often, in the past, accused him of having the “messiah complex,” wanting to save anyone and everyone he found in need. Though he certainly thought the accusation was unwarranted, the way she mixed it with Nietzsche’s idea of the “overman” was even more annoying; Cerise knew how Piers hated Nietzchean philosophy, and it was this inner knowledge of who Piers was at his core that made Cerise’s insults sting all the more. Her “Superman” insult, laced with a reference to the way he dressed and carried himself (though he disagreed with her summation of this) much deployed to her use in the past, had evolved into something even more irritating, it seemed.

Since he had initiated the insults, he remained silent again. Yet, this insult would not go unrequited; instead, he’d only place a rain check on paying it back.

Turning to give Harue a nod, he made his way to the infirmary.

Upon entering, the doctor exclaimed, “I was just coming to get you!” Piers looked around the room and finally saw Melinda in one of the beds, moving around a bit.

“Melinda? Melinda, are you alright?” He knew time was ticking, but he had to check on her before he left. And, of course, he would have to tell Karn what he’d found on the Guardian log as well…but for now, Melinda was his prime concern.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-19-2010 at 12:16 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler, iv

Melinda turned her head on Pierce his voice but did not seem to focus on him, at his worried face the doctor patted him on the back "it's alright, she can still see just very blurry we are waiting to see if it go's away by itself before we start thinking about glasses". Melinda looked at pierce and smiled weakly "pierce, karn can rest assured the mark i saw was niet his 'mark' aparantly i have a nightmare that looks at him, except for having evil eyes en fangs" she shifted "from what i understood from this nightmare we watchers have a nightmare just like you guardians, only instead of fighting i believe they influence our visions" she rubbed her temple "this is just a theory though and i am not planning on letting 'mark' out" she looked at him awauting his thoughts and answers.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radios (2), Cell phone, Paper w/clues/hints, Pen (both inside jacket)

His eyes widened at the information. New information. Startling information. Watchers had nightmares of their own? Even in theory, he’d never heard this before. Or at least he didn’t remember hearing of anything similar. Melinda sounded pretty sure of this fact, and Piers noted that. Also, it seemed that the visions she’d been having of “Mark” weren’t coming from the “Mark” they had known, after all. Yet another thing to tell Karn, on top of the message from the person he sincerely believed to be Amber on Gu.I.L.A.

Piers spoke, his voice still reflecting his dumbfounded state of mind at what Melinda had said. “Wow, Melinda…if you’re right, this changes a good deal concerning everything we’ve thought about Watchers. I…I don’t know of any implications this will have as of yet, but that info will be noted, I can assure you.” Did this mean that Watchers were in potential danger…all the time? Piers could only shake his head and wonder.

Piers walked over to her side, bending down a bit to get closer to where she was “reposed” on the hospital bed. Again, the feelings of guilt over her condition shot through him. Because of them, his next words came quickly, but calmly.

“Melinda, I want you to recover for now. Of course, it seems like I’m always saying that, right? I’m going to the police station to look for some leads; if I’m right, the lead in the newspaper is referencing the station, and I have to check it out.” He handed her one of the Guardian radios, the one Jace had given to him without a second thought. “Be in contact, and tell me anything you ‘see,’ alright? I’m blind without you.”

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Locate: Meril's House

Meril got under her sheets and laid her head on Rod's lap. He stroked her hair and kissed her on the forehead. Without warning, Ozman entered the room and looked at Meril while she had tears streaming down her eyes.
    " I know I shouldn't be up here but what's going on with Meril, Rod?" Ozman said sitting on the floor.
    " She had a nightmare and it really scared her." Rod said sighing heavily, " I don't know what to do."
    " I think I can help." Ozman said revealing a small bag, " I want Meril to take this powder everytime she goes to sleep. It will stop the nightmares as long as she has that powder."
    Rod took the powder and set next to her, he also wiped away her tears.
    " Thanks Master, but could you leave us alone for awhile?" Rod asked, " I kinda want us to be alone."
    Ozman nodded and walked downstairs where Zen and Moir were.
    " Meril, I love you and I want to help you but I don't know what to do." Rod said lowering his head, " I want to do all I can for you so I will stay with you until you want me to go."

" I wonder what it could be?" Zen said sitting on the couch next to her, " I'll see what Ozman thinks."
    " I gave her a powder that will stop the nightmares for a short time." Ozman said walking down the last step, " I can look but it would require a lot of preparation and I would only act as the medium to bring forth the nightmare."
    " How would that help? It would only make her even more terrified."
    " That's where you, Moir, and Rod come into play." Ozman said with a grin, " You three can help her face this and overcome it, but I'm afraid that it would scar you three and make you see what she sees in her nightmare and her personal dreams."
    " Moir what should we do? This is your call."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Locate: Meril's House

" I know I shouldn't be up here but what's going on with Meril, Rod?" Meril could hear faintly the voices of Ozman and Rod. She had reached the bridge between falling asleep and still being awake.

" She had a nightmare and it really scared her. I don't know what to do." Meril sighed in her sleep and rubbed her cheek against his lap. She began to breathe through her mouth as her nose was stuffed. Meril's eyes felt much heavier now that her tears had stopped. She could barely make out what Rod had last said but it had made her feel safe. Moir relaxed on the couch and kept her gaze focused intensily on the ground, wondering and thinking about Meril. She had heard vaguely about Ozman giving her a powder to help Meril sleep.

" Moir what should we do? This is your call." Moir looked up at Zen. She blinked a couple times realizing that she had missed part of the conversation. Moir sighed and stood up.

"Meril conquered these types of dreams before but now, I fear something is wrong. Could a nightmare affect the relationship we have? If it does, I will do anything to help her. If the dreams scars us, that's the least of our worries. Our primary goal would be to help her get rid of it or cope with it." Moir looked at her hand and felt a part of herself disappear.

"What can we do Ozman?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Order of Ardelle, Notepad

GLAIZA'S POV

"Here are your orders miss."

I said as I placed her food on the table.

"Ms. Ardelle, I had already passed your resume to... um... the boss, and all you need to do is to show up for an interview around next week, and we'll see how it goes from there? Are there anything else you'd like to ask?"

But before she could say anything, Boss Anna was suddenly running from the kitchen, shouting something. At first I thought she was scolding me, but it didn't seem to be the case.

"Glaiza! OH MY GOSH, Glaiza! You would not believe this! Not only did the boss leave this whole shop to you, but he was also a miser who practically left a whole fortune to you!!"

What?

"What... are you talking about?"

"He was keeping all of the profits that he had ever earned and placed it in a trust fund for you!"

"Wha-- How did you--? What?"

"He left you 10 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!! You're lawyer just called to inform you!!"

"WE'RE RICH?! I DEMAND WE MOVE TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY WHERE WE CAN SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES IN A RICHLY MANNER!"

I didn't even have the energy to shut Sean up.

"10 million dollars??"

The people inside the Teaberry, who were mostly regular customers who knew me, clapped.

"You deserve a break love!" said Mrs. Anniston who was always so sweet.

"Share some of your good fortune eh?" said our resident gambler, Mr. Loiiser.

And there were several more who seemed genuinely happy for me.

I on the other hand just stood still.

10 million dollars?????!!!!

SEAN'S POV

10 MILLION DOLLARS.

With that money I could bail myself out of prison 10 MILLION TIMES.

Wait...

How much does bail money cost nowadays?

A dollar?

(OOC: I had no other idea for a scenario where Glaiza's name would be called therefore calling the attention of Keisai, who I'm so SORRY, has been waiting for ages for me to update. Everyone else can react. I hope this doesn't count as God-modding. I'm writing at the seat of my pants here. Hahaha)
    Last edited by janajee; 01-20-2010 at 07:07 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ardelle drew a lovely sunset as the waitress came to give Ardelle her order.

"Here are your orders miss." Ardelle grinned happily as she seen how delicious it looked.

"Thank you very much." She took a bite out of her cheesecake and a sip of her smoothie. This is so good!

"Ms. Ardelle, I had already passed your resume to... um... the boss, and all you need to do is to show up for an interview around next week, and we'll see how it goes from there? Are there anything else you'd like to ask?" Ardelle took a napkin and wiped the sides of her mouth.

"Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it. I will come next week for the interview," Ardelle took a sip of her smoothie. "That's fine. If I do, I will let you know." She ate her cheesecake and drank her smoothie while she was drawing something new. Ardelle was enjoy the peace and quiet until a lady came to announce something to the waitress. The lady was very surprised and same with the waitress. Ardelle applauded for the waitress' gift from the previous owner. I really wonder what it would be like to win 10 million dollars....

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Focus Powder, Strength Powder, Balance Powder, Medicine Bag

Ozman looked concerned as Moir's hand started to fade. He thought of the situation for a while and decided to help.
    " I need you two to go upstairs and tell Rod the plan." Ozman said taking out some plants and herbs from his bag, " I'm going to make a liquid that will help draw out this nightmare and we can help Meril overcome it."
    " How will the liquid work?" Zen asked curious and confused, " If that will help bring it out, why don't you come with us?"
    " It's going to take Styx and I to bring it out using our power mixed with it." Ozman said as he walked to the kitchen, " I'm going to need some water for this."
    " Alright, let's go Moir." Zen said walking up the stairs.
    Ozman started by mixing some herbs and plants into the water and chopped them up with a strong wind. Styx appeared and gave him some of his web to help draw the nightmare out and put in with the mixture. Twenty minutes later, the liquid was finished and it was a dark purple color.
    " This should do it." Ozman said examining the liquid, " We need to get ready for this Styx."
    They both took some Focus Powder and walked up the stairs to Meril's room.
    " Rod I hope they informed you of what I'm going to do." Ozman said carrying the mixture, " Everyone drink this, it will help you enter her dreams."

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((I'm taking some advice and moving my character))

Items: Cellphone, wallet, Credit Card, ID.

Aden decided to go to get some coffee in between classes. He was so exhausted, he needed it. He walked in and sat down, glancing around the room, he felt a bit uneasy. What if he couldn't get back to class in time? He tried to cast away his worry but he couldn't.

((Still have writer's block.))

Take the quizz here!

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role Vagrant
    As Riv strolled into the coffee shop, she was met with a burst of applause. At first she thought she was on a game show - or worse, a reality show, but the absence of camera equipment discarded the notion. Then she thought she was impeding on a private reception, but that didn't seem right either. Her gaze finally rested on a waitress who was at the center of attention, frozen and seeming a bit flushed.

Riv stopped another waitress who was passing by and inquired about the commotion. The waitress excitedly told her the announcement, then hurried off before Riv could place her order. She wondered how a small coffee shop owner could ever horde such an absurd amount. She thought it strange.

With all the hustling, Riv took the opportunity to grab herself a menu and took a seat by a window. She rested her elbows on the table, neatly folded her slender fingers and rested her chin on the back of her hands. Hopefully another waitress would pass by.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aden looked at the girl sitting by the window. She was very attractive. A small part of his brain told him to go talk to her, but he decided against it. He always did this. He always ended up just looking like a creep by staring a girls instead of talking to them. Another imperfection.

((He's creepy. Lol, Aden's sort of irritating.))

Take the quizz here!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I need you two to go upstairs and tell Rod the plan. I'm going to make a liquid that will help draw out this nightmare and we can help Meril overcome it." Moir sighed and walked up the stairs in sadness. She felt Meril's fear and felt her tears of fear. Moir opened the door to Meril's room to see her sleeping on Rod's lap. She sat on the edge of the bed, close to Meril's feet.

"Rod, Ozman has a plan. We're going to enter her dreams."
    Moir scooched over closer to place a hand on Meril's head. She felt her energy fluctuating between fear and neutral. Moments later, Ozman and Zen came up the stairs with a liquid that was dark purple in color.

" Rod I hope they informed you of what I'm going to do. Everyone drink this, it will help you enter her dreams." Moir looked at the glass in disgust but raised the glass as if to make a toast.

"Telly Ho." Moir gulped down the liquid and waited to see if anything would happen.
    ------------------------

Ardelle was beginning a new sketch when she noticed a blond boy had walked into the coffee shop. She noticed he appeared looked very exhausted and she was curious about why. Ardelle picked up her things and her food and sat at the same table the boy did. She smiled happily at him and took her hand out.

"I hope you don't mind if I join you. You seem quite lonely and I thought you might want the company. My name is Ardelle."

(OCC: Thought you could use a bit of interaction
    xXPainful SmilexX. )

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aden looked at the girl sitting in front of him. He was terrible with girls. For as long as he could remember, he had a hard time talking to them.
    "N.. Not at all... My name is Aden." He responded nervously. He felt embarrassed. He felt heat rise to his cheeks.

((Thanks. And I'm sorry for the short posts. My internet is running slow today and I don't want to type something that's hard to copy. Aden's a total loser when it comes to girls.))

Take the quizz here!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information