AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Rod was happy and cheerful at the thought, but something was wrong. He felt Zen energy fluctuating from whatever he was doing. He attempted to contact Zen until Meril smiled and kissed his hand.

"Yes. It is safe to say." Meril was quite pleased and happy about the thought.

Rod would've jumped for joy but instead he embraced her and gave her a hug.
    " Thank you Meril." Rod said pleased, " I'm glad you're in my life."
    He kissed her cheek and leaned on her shoulder to watch the sunset.

"My apologies Sir. I like to read people to get to know them better. My apologies if this seems rude."
    Ozman saw that he made her feel guilty so he had to change her mood.
    "Ha, that's ok Moir I like that." Ozman said laughing, " I knew you would try to read me but I know a few techniques myself on how to detect people reading me. I could teach you how to detect a person's personality and all if you would let me."

Styx moved closer and closer to Moir trying to read her. He hissed and bowed before Moir and crawled back into the tree.

" Styx told me you are a friendly person who is kind to all people." Ozman said watching Rod and Meril out the corner of his eye, " You'll protect Meril's life even if it meant losing your own. Also you can't read Rod."
    Ozman motioned Zen to come near him as they walked a little farther away from Moir.

" Zen, listen to me, don't say you like Moir and don't say you like anybody." Ozman said with a serious face, " Your powers are fluctuating and it will continue unless you stay the way you are before meeting Moir."
    Ozman smiled and faded away leaving Zen and Moir alone.

Zen thought about what Ozman said and decided to take his advice. He wouldn't hurt Moir's feelings and tell her he can't be friends with her, he decided to keep a straight face and keep things the way they are with Moir.
    " Sorry about that Moir." Zen said putting his hand on her shoulder, " He said he had to take care of something private. Shall we continue our walk?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 85%

Items: Guardian Radio

Thanatos took no pause as Ikazuchi lost himself to his nightmare. To Thanatos it made no difference. His sync was berely enough for him to gain full control. He would lose all the same. Only someone with perfect control could challenge him. He had seen one hundred percent in that fight. It was a wonderful form. Thanatos had to reach it. To surpass it. To destroy those who where in his way.

Thanatos smiled to himself though. Each illusion disappeared. He jumped back a few steps. The ability to disappear was not that different to his. It needed something to help it hide. An edge. But Thanatos edge was that bit more then this nightmare. He just had to get this one to come out.
    "The shadows eh? Not a bad trick. But you can't stay hidden forever. After all." He grinned, "My real body isn't in danger like yours is."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio(in coat on the floor),Sword Handle
    Role: Guardian
    Sync: 60%

"You have a pretty unique ability, to say the least." Kage walked out of the shadow behind The nightmare."being able to create illusions of your self,Not a bad ability." he laughed as three formed near him."As you can see i can do that too, though they are only shadows there enough to distract some one." He laughed even more as they faded away, again. Kage walked back over to where he fist faded into the shadows."Well now, Shall we get started?

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: cell phone, guardian radio

Duo walked to his room and opened the door. "How's it going."

"I just finished them both. It took me three hours do do this. THe pieces are to small to work with and they kept falling and I had to keep picking them up and I had to use tweezers and ........."

Duo stopped paying him attention as he snuck over and picked up the com-links and placed them in his pocket and tip toed out the door. As he walked out he whispered. "I'll listen later." He walked towards Karns room. "If sleeping beauty up yet." He said opening the door. "Karn are you up, because if you are then I have something to give you." He said waiting for Karn to answer.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gray
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Laptop

Karn's sleeping form lay on the bed. He was mumberling something incoherent. Gray stood closer to the door this time. His form almost seemed shorter this tiem. It seemed as if something was draining him. If but for a moment. His cold eye holes met with Duo's. Though nothing was said Grays' hand was laid out to except whatever may be for Karn. His emotionless form waited.

Thanatos

"Come on now" Thanatos said as he walked back to the throne. "Showing me your abilities is just a waste. Why haven't you been attacking? The first time you vanished you should have attacked." He sighed and rubbed his head, "Instead you reappear just to reveal another power." He shook his head, "What a waste." Thanatos jumped up to the top of a piller. "And in doing so revealed a weak point." He reached his hands forward and the butterfly floasted down to his hands. He gripped its wings. The world went black again.

As focus came back they were both standing before each other. Without even giving time Thanatos slid his blade out and stabbed Kage. Only Kage's reflexes made it a lighter wound to his shoulder. Thanatos sighed. He slid his blade back in.
    "The shadows you use are just for that area." He explained, "So when I shift us to another you are forced out of them." He shook his head, "Piers would have figured that out faster, wouldn't he have?" He whispered to himself. He took time to glance around him. They were now on a sandy beach. the sea before them and the sun up high. The butterfly was flying around in the sea (?). But then nothing bothered Thanatos too much. It was an illusion after all.
    "So?" He said. "Will you fght me correctly now?" He spun around and the blade appeared again as he lunged for Kage.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant

" Thank you Meril. I'm glad you're in my life."Meril was very happy at this point. They embraced and then Meril sat up straight. She whispered softly to Rod.

"Agreed." He kissed her cheek and they watched the sunset.

"Ha, that's ok Moir I like that. I knew you would try to read me but I know a few techniques myself on how to detect people reading me. I could teach you how to detect a person's personality and all if you would let me." Moir nodded till she thought about his offer.

"That would be lovely! However, perhaps this could occur later. This present time seems a bit inappropriate." The man's nightmare approached her, as if trying to analyze her in a way then, it hissed and crawled into a tree.

" Styx told me you are a friendly person who is kind to all people. You'll protect Meril's life even if it meant losing your own. Also you can't read Rod." Meril nodded and looked at the man.

"That is quite true. I haven't been able to or rather, its been quite difficult for me to read him." Moir watched as the man spoke to Zen and then Zen came back to join her.

" Sorry about that Moir. He said he had to take care of something private. Shall we continue our walk?" She grinned and placed her hands behind her back.

"That's alright. He must be quite the busy man. Yes, let's continue our walk."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Going for full black at this time to hard to switch back and forth
    Sync: 60%

Kage laughed as the was cut by half as he dodged a bit to make it a cut. "very fast." he laughed even more as he charged moving out of the way of Thanatos's lunge. he moved his leg up sending his knee up into thanatos gut. hopefully it would get him a bit farther away from him.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

I was in front of Dr. Piers one blink of an eye, and on the next, I was back in my office holding a pen.

Whaaat the--?

I seemed to have spent the whole time sitting on this chair writing, and signing papers and that the whole talking to Dr. Piers was just all in my head. Which is totally untrue because as I peek outside my office, I still see the makeshift display that we used to cover the charred area in the shop.

But there was no sign of Dr. Piers anywhere.

Maybe I was just dreaming.

Gotta get back to work.

I leave the shop early, leaving it to the assistant manager, telling them that I've got to visit my house back at the Residential Subdivision.

It's only been a couple of days, or has it been weeks already, since the boss died. Since then I've been staying at the Teaberry, and haven't paid a visit at my actual home.

I've been putting it off, because when I move, it feels like I've moved on completely. Which is weird because I'm moving to another place of death. It seems death follows me everywhere.

Or maybe in the case of moving to the Teaberry, I've followed death.

I don't know why I'm sitting here on the beach, but here I am.

I just had to go here.

I've always liked the beach.

SEAN'S POV

Weirdo.

This girl is going to get us both killed with her emo-ness.

(OOC: Sorry for the lame entry Hahaha)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Theo
    Role: Feral
    Items: Kitsune Mask

The sunset bled a medley of orange and blue in the sky. Theo sat on a stone water fountain, the kitsune mask on a space beside him. He had a far-away look in his empty eyes as he watched the day turn to night. All around him were orchids and sweet-smelling Jasmines. The night stirred a cool wind and he closed his eyes to feel it on his face. Theo dipped his fingers into the fountain water, making languid movements that seemed to trace a name. The owner of the Jasmines and the fountain set very specific times to meet and as always, Theo was early.

Theo felt a greater affinity with the flowers and the wind and the sky more than Humans. After all, he was simply a small thought, a figment of imagination, a something that lived within the mind of a 14-year-old boy. He was technically an 'It'.

Whoever made the world, made it with such beauty. Aiden sometimes watched sunsets and it would mesmerize him, until the blanket of darkness told him it was time to go home. But Nightmares cannot feel. They aren't equipped with sensory nerves. Theo's best guess was that Nightmares carried with them the memories and the emotions attached to it that their hosts have with the waking world. Theo could only recall the same emotions Aiden had when watching the sunset. He knows how to savor water after thirst, and was familiar with the aroma of various flowers. He did not understand how the world felt, he only has memories of it. And the memories are not his.

But in Aiden’s body, Theo could feel the softness of flower petals and taste cold water and draw delight from the world as much as he pleased.

Already the sun was low on the horizon and the sky bled a majestic scarlet. The red reflected on scattered clouds and they made a view only a benevolent Being could create. The sun, the clouds and the sky never did anything but be themselves. And still, each piece unknowingly played a part in the grander scheme of things.

If he was Human, he would feel a sense of humility and awe. He would probably even feel loved by Whoever it was who made the world. But Nightmares are not souls and don’t have souls. They are made of fear, memories and the stuff of dreams. Was there even a heaven or hell for them? Where would he go after Aiden dies?

Theo stood up from the fountain and placed his right hand on his chest, as if making a solemn promise to Whoever made the world so beautiful and so unfair.

“I will never become a mere memory...!”

And just for laughs, he scooped into the fountain with both hands, brought them to his lips, and drank up the lovely cold water.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-01-2009 at 07:15 AM.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:

While waiting for Harue to arrive, Seda looked around the street for someplace to eat. "Sure, I'm a person with a physical manifestation of my worst fears in my head. But I'm still human and we do get hungry eventually," she thought and eventually spotted a merry-looking bright red and white awning with the sign 'Piazza Pastizzo' painted onto a wooden sign.

"Italian?" she thought with an eyebrow raised. Inside her mind, she could hear Vidar hissing with approval. "You sure, man? We get Italian all the time at home..." Her snake hissed back a response. "Heh... I guess you're right. When WAS the last time I visited, anyway?" The woman could recall many times where her adoptive mother would make her a snack in the form of some kind of Italian sandwich. Warm, crunchy, toasted bread with many different kinds of meats and cheeses inside.

"Italian it is." She strolled into the small restaurant and took a seat at the table right in front of the shop window. Propping up the menu so that it covered her face, she discreetly pulled out her Guardian Radio to contact Harue. "Hey Squirt. Look for me in Piazza Pastizzo. Hope you like panini! Seda over and out," she told him.

Calling over the waiter, she ordered two different kinds of panini sandwiches and drinks. Once he was gone, she stuck a bread stick in her mouth and chewed on it thoughtfully, leaning back in her chair and waiting for her co-worker to arrive. The band in the corner began playing a song she had often heard her adoptive parents sing while she cooked.

"C'e la luna mezz'o mare, mamma mia me maritari," they started and Seda looked over at them. Before long, she was tapping her foot on the floor and drumming her fingers on the table in time with the music. She even found herself clapping her hands and singing along (although not too well at all) to their tune.

- - -

Marcelo
    Items: Bag, iPod and headphones

After about half-an-hour's worth of waiting, Marcelo felt the need to stand up and walk around. He walked up and down the halls, passing a variety of doctors, nurses and patients (not to mention one rather irate janitor who kept grumbling something about pennies in the doors). Eventually, he found himself outside the hospital.

"Sorry for the wait, man," he apologize to the taxi driver, who took another drag of his cigarette before looking at the man.

"Nah, your dog kept me company," the driver replied with a hoarse chuckle.

Marcelo patted the top of Jiminy's head. "He's a good boy, this one. How much do I owe you?" He opened his wallet and paid the cab driver the fare and a little bit more for waiting for so long.

The driver held out his pack of cigarettes. "Want a smoke, man?" he asked and Marcelo stared at the box.

It had been more than four years since he last puffed a cigarette. "Hold on, man. Not now. Not after all that," he told himself before another voice in his head joined in.

"But you haven't had one in a long time! It's not like you're gonna get hooked again from just one little cigarette!" it said and Marcelo found himself nodding in agreement. "C'mon, take it! What harm could it do?"

The man reached for one mechanically, spacing out as if he were in a mini-trance. "WARF!" Jiminy barked and the shrill noise was enough to make Marcelo snap out of it and pull back his hand. His dog looked at him with his brown eyes and barked again, his stumpy tail wagging.

"No thanks, I'm good," Marcelo told the driver, who shrugged and stood up before bidding the man and his dog goodbye and driving off in his bright yellow cab. "That was a close one there, wasn't it, boy?" he asked the schnauzer, sitting down on the plastic chairs outside. The dog laid his head in his master's lap and let out a little whine.

"It's okay, boy," he replied with a laugh. "I'm okay..." He took a deep breath and pushed his hair out of his eyes. "I'm definitely okay... Anyway, it looks like visiting hours will be over before the kid wakes up. I hate to leave him just lying there... So here's hoping someone from his family's gonna realize he's missing and go here."

He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "And I still need to take those long exposure shots for that client," he mumbled.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Fluff post.. waiting for certain PM's and other considerations).

Nerisa
    Items: Photo

Landy walked into the kitchen to find Nerisa drinking coffee at the table. Landy got mugs from the cabinet and filled up them up with coffee.

"Sorry, I didn't plan to be entertaining other people today," Landy apologized. She still felt bad about leaving the woman alone.

"Is there anything you need," she asked as she put the coffee pot back on the burner. She was sure she could round up food if requested, but didn't know what to make.

Nerisa nodded to Landy and tensed her shoulders subconsciously. She realized this and took a long dry breath to relax her grip on the mug. Nerisa took another sip of the bitter liquid.

"It's alright, Landy. Don't bother about it. I'm not that hungry." she managed to smile.

++

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: Park Outskirts

The radio buzzed to life with Seda's voice. "Hey Squirt. Look for me in Piazza Pastizzo. Hope you like panini! Seda over and out." she told him.

Harue patted his rumbling stomach and felt his pace quicken at the onset of much-needed nourishment. "Italian? Hm. I haven't had Italian in a while. They do big servings. I wonder if I could--"

Harue paused in his thoughts.

"I hope Miss Seda is treating."
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-01-2009 at 10:05 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Afternoon
    Role- Feral
    Items- Coffee cups

Landy nodded and smiled at Nerisa. Then she picked up the coffee cups carefully and headed back to the living room.

"Feel free to join us if you get the urge to stop being a hermit," Landy said over her shoulder with a small giggle as she crossed the threshold into the living room. She walked to Piers and handed him a cup and offered the other to Melinda.

"What do you think?" she asked as she blew on her own coffee and took a sip. Dr. Piers was looking through the pictures with a mixture of shock, puzzlement, and a touch of horror painted on his face. This was obviously not good.

There was a pang in her head. It wasn't to bad but it was very pronounced. Then there was another, and another.

Landy's grip on her mug tightened as she forced her hand to hold it steady. Her other hand flew to her head as she squinched her eyes shut to keep the suddenly harsh light out.

Everything hurt. The carpet under her feet was suddenly to hard, the light to harsh, the sound of breathing in the room loud enough to break her ear drums.

There was another pang and with a hiss, Landy fell to her knees. She was gritting her teeth in an effort to keep from screaming.

Her blood was on fire. It felt like a forest fire had been channeled into her veins and the world around her was shrinking in its heat.

Sigataph-

She is so close to breaking. I want it to hurt. I want her to fear me.

I do not force my way out in the end. I have started the process and she will pass out soon enough.

Let her suffer.

I realize I am smirking, the wicked smile bringing out some of the core of me, the ugliness that becomes my soul and peeks through when I am to excited and estatic to control it.

Yes, let her suffer. I do not need her any way.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanatos

Thanatos saw the knee coming and drew his blade back inside him. With a fast sheen it slide effortlessly back into his skin. He grinned and laughed with a strange glee. It echoed despite the open expanse of the illusion. His hands caught the knee in both palms and he gripped tight. He laughed again...

That wasn't his laugh!

Before he could get more distracted he slide th blade out his neck and slahed at Kage's face. He dodged but the return slash caught his cheek. Thanatos was then pushed back and he laughed again. His laugh. Then the blade slide away. he drew it back out his wrist and dived back to attack Kage.
    "Come on now?" He grinned, "Why so surprised you guardians must have discussed my powers before doing something like attacking. Or are you just stupid?" He continued atatcking..

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Afternoon
    Role- watcher
    Items- Coffee cup, inhaler

Melinda narrowed her eyes when landy suddenly grabbed her head, the nightmare behind her was smirking " the nightmare is taking control pierce". She kneeled before landy and pulled the hot coffee mug from her hand before she could hurt herself with it. she looked at pierce "what should we? wil a sedative work?" she coughed lightly and looked at landy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sync: 70%

"Ah to feel the pain again." He laughed as he side stepped the dive from Thanatos, bringing his leg up, smashing it into Thanatos's face. Thanatos was thrown back just enough to get Kages ground back." Heheheheheh, It's been a while since i've felt this alive!"
    Last edited by Keisai; 12-01-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanatos

Thanatos spat blood to the side. It landed in the sand and melted into it.
    "This is so much fun."
    Thanatos froze. Kage impacted with him. He felt something strain. But it wasn't what concerned him. It was that voice. He had heard it inside him. he reconised it. Kage attacked again and Thanaots dodged this time. But his counter was too slow and Kage attacked back.
    "Oh that must hurt. Good thing I can't feel it from here."
    Thanatos was confused. Another blow struck his head and he flew backwards. Who's voice was that? It couldn't be?
    "Damn you being beaten now ain't you. This isn't fair."
    "No you can't be here right now. This is my realm." He growled to himself.
    "This is my body. I'd thank you to stop getting beat now."

Thanatos regained focus long enough to dodge a sword swipe. He ducked back and tripped on something. A crack in the sand. But sand didn't crack. He glanced up. A crack in the sky? But how? It was his world. He controlled it. He needed to control it. Kage's blows continued and Thanatos couldn't focus.
    "Hey if your not going to fight give it back."
    Jace!
    It was. It was Jace. But how. He was sealed away. Seal by his own memories.
    "Give it back!"
    "No!"
    "Give it back now!" Jace demanded.
    "No! It is mine now."
    "No it isn't!"

Sync: Flux (from 0% to 100% is doesn't stay constant.)

Thanatos gripped his head. Jace was pushing him back. Through will power alone. Where had the boy gotten this from? How could a human do this to him? The illusion world began to fall apart. The cracks continued and pieces fell from the sky and earth. Thanatos got one glimpse at Kage. A look that said it would not be the end before the world went white and an explosion was heard.

Sync: ????

Jace woke from what felt like a nightmare. He rubbed his head and staggered to his feet. His mind was spinning and through it all he could feel Thanaots. Feel his anger a lot as well. He couldn't remember being here before. It look like he had been blown through the sky. Maybe he had his back stung. He ran his hand through his hair, some of it was greasy, and cursed slightly to himself.
    "That was one hell of a day." He laughed. But he suddenly stopped. His hand felt wierd. He glanced down.

It was clear. No black marks, no veins, no corruption. He laughed again. His head began to clear and the ringing stop. Thanatos could be felt, far more clear now. But he said nothing. Jace didn't blame him. He would be annoyed if he got interrupted in a fight. Yet he had wanted his body back. But right now he could have more then he thought back. He quickly ran over to a puddle and stared into the water at his face.

Silence filled the area around him.
    Silence was then followed by laughter.
    Deep laughter.
    A mix of both a madmans and a demons.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 12-09-2009 at 11:57 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sync: 70%

Kage saw the nightmare start to lose control." Now's my chance!" he charged, but right before he reached him, the world went white.

kage was looking at the sky, why was he looking at the sky? he sat up to noticed he had been throw from the illusion, no it had dissipated, along with Jace and his nightmare. He thought about looking for him, no, he was to banged up to go looking for anyone." your there aren't you ika?""Yea i am." Ika laughed." I would like my body back, please." Kage chuckled."What ever you say." Ika's body slumped over for a second then he sat back up and looked around." Well now that, that's over." he looked over his body, he was hurt pretty bad. he went over to his jacket, he put it on him feeling the fatigue him him like bricks. He looked around some more, He saw his sword laying there. The handle was all that was left. the power had faded out of that too. He went to pick it up. when he did he sheathed what was left of it and started walking back to the HQ. God only knows he has no strength left to use darkness to travel.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The last bit of the sun was blending with the ground making the street lights turn on. He looked at the moon that was becoming clearer as the sun went down. Rod smiled and put his arm around Meril. The moon was full, so was his confidence.
    " I like nights like this." Rod said looking at the moon, " I feel at home when the moon is like this."
    He looked at Meril to see if she was looking also.
    " You look more beautiful under the moonlight." He said giving her a long passionate kiss, " Zen it's about time to come back, the moon is full."

Zen continued to walk with Moir talking about things that mattered to them the most, their morals, and ways of life. He was about to continue on but he heard Rod calling and saw what he was talking about. He looked up and saw the moon was bright and full.
    " Moir, you are about to see my true form." Zen said with concern, " I can't guarantee that you will be shocked."
    Zen's true power was released and his true form was reveald to Moir. His became the color of blood, his phsyique grew bigger, his claws grew longer and sharper, and his fangs grew longer. After the transformation was complete he howled at the moon.
    " I'm sorry about that." Zen said chuckling, " That always happens."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I like nights like this. I feel at home when the moon is like this." Meril smiled and looked at the full moon.

"When I use to be a troublemaker, I would sit outside on the roof of my home and just stare at the moon till it went down. The moon seems to shine so brightly even though sometimes clouds get in the way. I guess if you think about it, the moon can kinda relate to me. The clouds are just the obstacles in my life that I have conquered and that have drifted away. And my light has never ceased to shine." Rod looked her way and she smiled at him.

" You look more beautiful under the moonlight."Rod had given her a long passionate kiss. She placed her hand gently on his face and rubbed his cheek with her thumb. Meril leaned back and looked into his eyes that gleamed in the moonlight.

"And you seem to look more mysterious under the moonlight." She replied while grinning at him.

Moir was enjoying there talk when she had seen the moon. She always felt more alive when the moon was out. Zen looked up at the moon.

" Moir, you are about to see my true form. I can't guarantee that you will be shocked." Moir watched as Zen transformed underneath the moonlight and as he howled at the moon.

" I'm sorry about that. That always happens." Moir nodded silently and grinned at Zen.

"Your transformation doesn't shock me. It kinda reminds me of those old werewolf movies Meril watched once upon a time. But that's all fiction right?"
    Moir giggled at that thought. She believed that some things were fiction but then again, she thought about nightmares themselves. We do exist. We are more than real to the person we are connected to but we can only be seen by others like Rod. Were only real to a group of people. Then does that make us a part of fiction to those who can't see us, are we on the brink of fiction and non fiction or are we completely real? Moir continued to think and had a puzzled look upon her face. Gosh, I am killing myself with all these questions.....

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Kitsune mask

The white circular table was as large as a van. It featured intricate silver and gold lines on its surface, which Theo absentmindedly followed with a finger. Around it were five chairs, four of which were empty. Each chair itself had different markings and designs. There were even some artistic figure carvings on the arm rests and chair legs. He leaned over the table, and put his hands together in such a way that his fingers fanned out.

He did not like wasting his time, but he had to wait. Theo closed his eyes and searched his mind for a memory he could get rid of.

Aiden, then a 6-year-old boy, went up and down on the see-saw. On the opposite side was someone slightly older than him, who did not take his eyes off Aiden and kept smiling. That someone was asking Aiden how the first day of school went. In the background, trees swayed in the wind and people strolled by. The laughter of other children rang throughout the memory.

This was one of the more useless memories. In his mind, Theo held it in one corner like a photograph. He conjured up a lighter in his mind. With his other hand, he flicked the lighter and set the other corner on fire. Like paper, the image first developed a brown singe on the lighted corner. In a moment, the whole thing burst into flames. Theo watched it burn, until only the smile of Aiden’s playmate was left. Then, even that disappeared and Theo can no longer recall the memory, no matter how hard he tried.

“Excuse me, sir.” someone asked. Theo opened his eyes and regarded a girl in a servant’s outfit. She presented him a black cell phone on a tray, “I’ve been told to say that he can’t meet you face to face today. He will contact you through this.”

“Thank you.” Theo took the phone and held it to his ear, “I’m here.”

A voice spoke, telling him the name of the girl.

“Well hello, Clarice,” Theo smiled, and a shiver ran down the girl’s spine. “He says you have something for me?”

She presented him with a thick file case. Theo wondered why he hadn’t seen it before. He listened to the voice as he took out each paper in the case. With one hand on the phone, he laid each paper on the table until every inch of the surface was covered. Theo gave himself a moment studying each piece and then he looked away. In his mind, he could still see and read what was written or depicted on each paper. Satisfied, he collected the files and gave the case back to Clarice.

Then the voice developed a hurried edge in its tone. It was nervous about something and asked him to confirm if its fears were true.

“All right. I’ll go check.”

Theo put the phone into his pocket. He stood up, nodded his thanks to Clarice and left the room. She bowed courteously. From all of them, this one looked the most human-like. She wondered who could possibly be so afraid of a fairly handsome young man and why.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-02-2009 at 05:13 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After kissing her, he looked into her beautiful eyes that shone in the moonlight.
    "And you seem to look more mysterious under the moonlight." She replied while grinning at him.
    " If that's what you like." Rod said stroking her hair, " Then that's how I will stay."
    He was in love and he knew it, the feeling had come so fast that he didn't know how to prepare for it. He had strong feelings for her, since this was the first person he actually dated, and he liked it.
    " Meril, after all the time I've spent with you, I've come to realize that I truly care for you." Rod said blushing, " I might be moving too fast but I love you. If I'm moving too fast then let me know.

Zen felt relieved when he saw Moir giggle. The strong feeling of resentment faded from his core. He felt better knowing that she didn't care what he looked like in the daytime or the nighttime.
    " Thank you for saying that." Zen said, " We should head back, Rod is calling for me."
    As they were walking back he saw that Moir looked puzzled and in deep thought. He knew that it must be important for her since she didn't notice they were half way there.
    " Something bothering you?" Zen asked out of curiosity, " Listen ,Moir, if there is anything that's bothering you, you can tell me."
    He grinned but it short. He felt someone's nightmare. It seemed like it wasn't very far from where they were and the energy felt nostalgic.
    " Seda...." Zen thought looking toward the direction it was coming from, " She must be near the park if not in here."
    He sighed and looked forward only to see Rod and Meril embracing each other lovingly.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, Landy’s sketchbook

Landy entered the room and asked his opinion concerning the pictures. Not sure where to start, he said, “Landy, the pictures, they…I recognize all of them, actually. You see—̋̋

He stopped as Landy’s face became slightly contorted. Unfortunately it got worse, and she soon fell to her knees in pain. Piers dropped the book and knelt in front of her as Melinda took the cup away from Landy.

Piers was unsure of what was happening until his suspicions were vindicated by Melinda. Just as he feared, Melinda confirmed that Sigataph was attempting to take control of her host. Piers suddenly remembered the guest in Landy’s kitchen, and knew he had to take one preemptive action. He gently lifted Landy enough to where her feet were barely touching the floor and tugged her the small distance it took to get into her bedroom. Allowing Melinda to come in after him, he shut her bedroom door and locked it. If Sigataph wanted to make another appearance, she’d have to do it in front of a limited audience. He had been afraid to touch Landy in this state, wondering if he’d be greeted by more of Sigataph’s flames, but he couldn’t risk that woman, Nerisa, seeing a nightmare’s appearance, nor could he risk giving away his identity as a Guardian by combating Sigataph right in front of her.

As Melinda suggested a sedative, Piers just shook his head. “I don’t have anything like that in the med kit…nothing I have will sedate her, and knowing Sigataph she might just take control despite an unconscious host…”

Piers shook his head, trying to discover some way he might deal with the ensuing takeover of Landy’s body. He had only one advantage in the situation that most would not have: he had already encountered Sigataph and knew what her attitude was like. He had to factor that into his plan in dealing with Sigataph’s potential appearance.
    He knelt in front of Landy again, assuming Sigataph was inside of her attempting to make an outward manifestation. So, he addressed Landy directly after taking a deep breath.

“Sigataph,” he said, remembering the confident way she’d carried herself in their recent fight. He was addressing her directly. “It’s me…you know, the one you burned in the hospital. Piers.”

This was his only option, and he sincerely doubted it would work. Yet, he had to try before a fight broke out in the close quarters of the bedroom. It didn’t take a master strategist to understand that a fight involving fire in close quarters was a bad idea for everyone involved. He spoke with an artificial confidence, laced with submission to his former opponent.

“I’m just here to say…you win.” He was confident that he was appealing to Sigataph’s prideful nature, but he wasn’t totally sure this would be successful. He continued despite his doubts.

“You won in the hospital, that’s plain to see,” he said, pointing absentmindedly to the gauze on his left cheek, “and you can certainly win here. But at what price? Burning down your host’s residence? Perhaps you don’t know much about human physiology, but I’ll clue you in on one thing...we’re pretty fragile. You see, the smoke from this apartment’s burning will asphyxiate your host long before your flames can kill any one of us. And…remember that ammonia I threw down in the hospital? Your flames, though unique, are certainly bound to the laws of physics. In summation…let’s put off this whole fight, shall we? I’ll throw in the towel in submission to you, Sigataph. Sigataph, two…Piers zero. Sounds good to me…what do you say?”

Piers had tried hard to keep his fear at bay while speaking. Yet, the realization that this might not work brought that fear to a greater level, almost too much to hold back from being evident in his face and overall composure.

Rushing into a fight wasn’t a Guardian’s primary job. Protecting human life was, and there were three women in the apartment that needed him to think his way out of this one. Thus, he had given it all he had, and would have to rethink everything if it wasn’t successful.

“Oh God,” he said under his breath, “get us out of this one, please…and if it comes to a fight, give me an expedient victory…”
    To be honest, Piers wasn’t sure how a fight in close quarters would go down. He wasn’t certain of anything, in fact, besides the simple truth that he had to try everything he could to control the situation.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 12-02-2009 at 02:08 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Kitsune mask, cell phone

The phone only had one registered number. Theo dialed it.

“I’ve confirmed. It’s not there.”

He received a furious silence on the other end and then a curt order. He also heard a ringing sound that sounded like a ceramic teapot crashing against a wall. Then the line cut off.

Theo walked a little until he arrived to a sofa in an empty room. He sat, placed his hands together so his fingers fanned out, and thought deeply for a relatively long while. (To give a more imaginable measure of said ‘long while’, you could watch two episodes of 'Death Note' and still have time for dinner.) Theo finally decided on a destination and called for a servant.

“Good evening. My name is-”

“Francis,” Theo finished for him, then explained because of the guy’s astonished expression, “I caught your name when you passed by me once and I never forget a name. Could you get me a taxi? I’m leaving. And put this back where it belongs.” He gave him the cellphone.

Francis was trained to do as was told and never ask why. But he did have a burning suggestion he wanted to throw on the table.

“Sir, might I suggest something? There’s a new model motorcycle obtained and improved by a friend of mine over in the lab. She’s been looking for someone to take it out for a spin.”

Francis must be new to his job.

“Well, the two of us have been testing it. But see, it hasn’t been tried out in the real world on a real job. I’m hoping, maybe, you can try it, sir? It’ll get you where you need to go faster than a taxi. And I do mean, much, much faster.”

Theo did not move. Francis wondered if he had insulted him in some way. But finally, Theo sighed and stood up.

“Very well. What harm can it do?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-02-2009 at 09:07 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" If that's what you like. Then that's how I will stay."Meril giggled at his comment and really did think that he was mysterious.

" Meril, after all the time I've spent with you, I've come to realize that I truly care for you. I might be moving too fast but I love you. If I'm moving too fast then let me know." Meril blushed a bit and grinned.

"Well, I mean, we only just met but there is such thing as love at first sight."

" Thank you for saying that. We should head back, Rod is calling for me." Moir nodded as she continued to look at the moon.

"Perhaps we should. I am getting a very strange vibe at the moment." As they walked, Zen looked her way and asked.

" Something bothering you? Listen ,Moir, if there is anything that's bothering you, you can tell me." Moir looked at Zen and wondered about her questions.

"Things is, I thought about us being real but are we truly real? Know what I mean? Some people we exist and others don't. Our existence isn't really engraved into this world." Moir watched as Zen seemed alert to something. She didn't sense anyone in particular around the park and it made her wonder what was going on with him. Then, he sighed at the direction he was looking towards. Moir looked in his direction and had seen Meril. She is quite the girl....

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod shouldn't have said that but it was true. He laughed at the thought of Zen fainting or surprised if he saw them like this. He thought of staying the way he is for Meril's sake and keep her thinking he is mysterious. He was about to ask her something until she said something faster than him.
    Meril blushed a bit and grinned.

"Well, I mean, we only just met but there is such thing as love at first sight."

" That's what I believe in, love at first sight." He said grinning, " You have a beautiful smile."

Zen was surprised to hear Moir say those things. He didn't expect it.
    " I ask myself those things." Zen said, " But I always think of other things besides that because I know if I'm here, I'm real and that's how I feel about it."
    He looked at Rod with a different look, one he would know of.
    " Rod, the woman we faced before is around here outside the park." He sad mentally to Rod.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information