AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 96 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: inhaler tracking bracelet

Melinda just nodded, she was kind of scared that if she talked she would vommit again. She looked at ika and then turned her neck to look at the people walking along the street wondering if the lack off food made her delusional or that she really saw severel people with nightmares. She sighed and rubbed her temples her memory was gone, she was sick in her stomach and aparantly piers took his time flirting. Not that she really mindend she wasent even sure that it was wise to drive until she had eaten something.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio Sword Handle

Ika looked at her." Well, come on then." He started walking in, He went to the counter and asked." Do you guys have any for for my friend, I'll pay, she just needs food." He smiled trying to be as nice as possible.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

OOC: I hope you don't mind me taking control of your character for this post.

Zen bowed respectfuly and grinned at the both of them.
    "It's nice to meet you Moir." Zen said, " Meril's right we need to get out of here before any Guardians see us."

" Yeah you're right Zen let's get out of here." Rod said looking around the area. They began walking away as they saw people running to the scene to find out what happened. When they were a little far away from it Rod stopped.
    " Zen, Lets sync and speed this up." Rod said mentally.
    " How much should we go too?" Zen asked.
    " I guess as much as you think I can handle." Rod said grinning.

Sync 30%
    Rod and Zen synced in front of Meril transforming Rod into a partial Lycanthorpe. He looked at the sky and began to scan the area for anything that might bother them, he concluded that it was ok.
    " Get on my back Meril." Rod said stooping down. Meril climbed on his back and hugged his neck hard.
    " I need to breathe Meril." Rod said jokingly, " Hold on tight!"
    Rod jumped high into the air and landed on top of a house and continued to jump from house to house.
    " If there is anywhere you want to go, then let me know." Rod said smiling.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Items: Notebook, Pen, The Super Spy's Guide

The man laughed. Was the hobo doing this to him? Did the man do something to stop him from moving? Aiden remembered a movie where a mere touch made the bad guy stop moving. Could it be that this nutty hobo was not just any old nutty hobo?

Then he was slapped again. This snapped Aiden out of his trance. With that, he forgot everything he ever was and ever will be. Aiden just ran.

But he wasn’t able to go far, because the world started changing. The park trees moved up and down, swirling, becoming something else altogether. Was he doing this too? Was the nutty hobo emanating some sort of drug that made his vision change? If so, then he’s going to faint pretty soon. And that would be the last he’d see of the world.

- "My, my. It is always fun to try something new. I haven't had this much fun in a while. Maybe today is my lucky day.”

Aiden’s eyes widened to saucers.

OH MY GOD HE’S A PEDOPHILE!!!

This man is going to drug him, drag him somewhere secluded, do stuff to him, and then chop him up so badly his mom won’t be able to even identify him. He tried to scream, but his throat was too dry. He tried to move, but now he was more paralyzed with fear more than ever. He tried to turn to see his attacker, but his neck refused to move too. Aiden felt the pedo-hobo’s tight grip on his shoulder. He’s gonna kill him. He’s gonna kill him! His heart beat fast and hard, like a protesting prisoner banging for freedom against the cage of his chest.

Suddenly Ms. Vierra’s smile flashed in his mind. A part of him felt a surge of gladness that he had seen something beautiful in his last moments...

“Please… don’t… hurt me.” He managed to croak through a dry throat, “Please…”

- "Show yourself Feral. Unless of course you wish to find a new host."

Tell me your purpose of being, Nightmare, and I will give you what you ask for. Simple Rule of Reciprocity, after all.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-18-2009 at 02:47 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant

Meril had witnessed Rod syncing with Zen. She was amazed at the transformation. Meril got onto his back as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

" If there is anywhere you want to go, then let me know." She looked up to see where they were headed to.

"It can be anywhere. As long as its a safe place." Meril had seen that Moir was holding onto her waist from behind.

"Dog smell....ick." Moir answered while sticking out her tongue.

"That's rude Moir!" Meril retorded while holding onto Rod.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

“Well…if you’re free...”

“Last night was really…well, fantastic, and…I’m willing to bet that another night like that would be just as…”

All that time, I was silent. I think I got lost at if you're free.

If I'm free... If I'm free...

"Tell him your not! Tell him you have... tell him you have a spastic colon! Or something. Can't do it again! Glaiza it is a matter of life and death! You've got to tell him no!"

"I do not have a spastic colon. What the heck is a spastic colon anyway?"

"I do not... know. I just know that if you accept that date, someone's going to die"

"You're overreacting."

"I am not"

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Are too"

“Yeah, I’m asking you out again.”

"He's done speaking by the way, and am not!"

Ignoring the him again, I focus on Dr. Piers... should I keep calling him that? It just sounds weird if I do... But I don't know what else to call him...

"Oh. I think I have some free time... whenever."

SEAN'S POV

This is not good.

She's ignoring me.

What did that guardian ever do for her anyway? I was the one who was ALWAYS there for her. I mean sure, I feed off of her fear and enjoy the torment she goes through, but come on, doesn't my ever present presence count for anything?

Yeesh.
    Last edited by janajee; 11-18-2009 at 11:12 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 73%

Items: N/A

There was a sense of a pull. Something tugging at him. Thanatos fed of it. It was suffering and its misery made him feel stronger. Like some kind of feeding tube, all the energy was being fed straight into him. It was suffering like he could only remember once in a while. A taste he hadn't felt in a long time. His host always did amaze him.

“Please… don’t… hurt me.” He managed to croak through a dry throat, “Please…”

Thantos laughed. The host was so young and stupid. He could hold it back. He hadn't laughed this much since the time those nightmares ganged up on Jace thinking themselves better. The boys Nightmare on the other hand was pushing it.

Tell me your purpose of being, Nightmare, and I will give you what you ask for. Simple Rule of Reciprocity, after all.

Thanatos grabbed the boys arm. He twisted it and pushed it's limits.
    "I'm sorry." He paused, "Scratch that." He grabbed the other arm. "I have no reason to tell you anything beyond my name. Even then I think I'll only tell you that in time." He grinned, "You see it's simple. Power over manners. You do as I say and come out. Or good luck with finding a new host...or maybe you will just be destroyed." he grinned again. "So come on out then."

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)

Items: Laptop

Karn was asleep on the bed. His fatigue had finally gotten the better of him. His hand twitched lightly in his sleep and without him knowing Gray stood next to the bed waiting. Guardian. Like an oversized dreamcatcher really. The silence in the room was what Karn needed right now.

Ya decent?" he said in a joking manor before opening the door. "Anytime you're ready for me to go just give me the word."

Gray locked eyes with Duo. There was no threat there but a sign that said not to wake Karn. The armoured seem to let Duo know without talking that Karn would get in touch but not now. Not in this moment.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

It was mostly involuntary, the smile that emerged on his face. He had no reason to hide his gladness over her answer.

“Then,” he began, somewhat resolutely, “I’ll be back as soon as possible. I don’t know how long it’ll take, but I’m going to genuinely try to set aside some uninterrupted time for us, you know? Because perhaps you’ve never seen Saturn, and…I mean Jupiter…and it’ll be…nice.”

Nice? Surely there was a better word. Piers’s thoughts didn’t have long to torment him over his word choice because suddenly he thought he heard Ika speaking near the counter, and it sounded as if he were ordering something. He had known Ika for the shortest time, but he already liked working with him. Plus, it seemed that Ika took just as much care for Melinda as he did, and he truly appreciated that.

Glaiza’s answer came back to his mind. He would be itching to get back to her, but his earnestness in finding Madeleine wasn’t swayed. He had many reasons for finding her, and was determined to find—or, as he saw it, “rescue”—her. After all, she was practically a runaway; who knew what situation he’d find her in?

And that guy earlier in the shop…he trusted Ika to watch out for Glaiza. For, of all the stars that he could pick out in the heavens by name, she was by far his favorite.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

“AAAAH!” Aiden cried out in pain as the hobo-turned-pedophile twisted his arm. Was he some kind of sadist too? His whole life flashed before his eyes…

Power over manners, you say. And you want me to show you submission in exchange for this boy’s life. You’re certainly not the type to listen to logic. Threatening to destroy this boy along with me... well, why waste your energy on a silly little boy? Shouldn’t a powerful Nightmare such as yourself set about destroying Guardian scum?

And why would you bother wanting me to come out of this body? Not as if it will benefit you in any way. No, it won’t benefit you at all. Are you curious to see how I look? Are you just picking a stupid fight? Or are you trying to see if you can make me come out of this shell, like an immature boy picking out a snail? Well, perhaps it’s all of the above.

This boy runs into you, then you strike him twice and now you twist his arm. The fool hasn’t even raised a single finger against you. Tell me, why are you so drawn to the pain of others, as you hurt this boy now? Is it their screams? Do they give you a sense of sensual pleasure? Is it because you’ve had some childhood trauma that you now must inflict on others? Or do you just want to see the world burn? No…

No, it gives you a sense of superiority, doesn’t it? It’s the swell of arrogance you get when you prove that you are so much more powerful than others. And when you break this boy’s arm, you then have proof that he can’t do anything against you. Well let me tell you now, he can’t do anything against you. He’ll die if you simply wish.

And that’s why you go about hurting innocents, or looking for fights from people who can’t care any less, isn’t it? Because you want to prove to yourself that everyone else is weaker than you?

Well, doesn’t this just reveal your true fear? That you are, in all actuality, extremely terrified that you are inferior?

Please go ahead and destroy this boy’s arm. In fact, destroy his mental consciousness if you can. You seem to be able to change one’s perception of reality. I’m sure you can do such a simple task. Make this boy see his worst fears or physically traumatize him, and put him in a catatonic state.

That would be a big favor. I beg you, save me the time and energy.

And believe me… I’ve tried…

… it wasn’t much.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 75%
    Items: Guardian Radio

Thanatos yawned as his listened to the boring speech. He even opened and closed his mouth mockingly as the nightmare spoke. This wasn't interesting at all. However anger began to simmer as the nightmare went on.

This boy runs into you, then you strike him twice and now you twist his arm. The fool hasn’t even raised a single finger against you. Tell me, why are you so drawn to the pain of others, as you hurt this boy now? Is it their screams? Do they give you a sense of sensual pleasure? Is it because you’ve had some childhood trauma that you now must inflict on others? Or do you just want to see the world burn? No…

"A nightmare can't help what it draws power from." He said simply. The heat inside rose.

No, it gives you a sense of superiority, doesn’t it? It’s the swell of arrogance you get when you prove that you are so much more powerful than others. And when you break this boy’s arm, you then have proof that he can’t do anything against you. Well let me tell you now, he can’t do anything against you. He’ll die if you simply wish.

"Any would die to death." Thanatos muttered to himself. It began to bubble now.

And that’s why you go about hurting innocents, or looking for fights from people who can’t care any less, isn’t it? Because you want to prove to yourself that everyone else is weaker than you?

"Don't need to prove what I already know." He added. It was boiling now

Please go ahead and destroy this boy’s arm. In fact, destroy his mental consciousness if you can. You seem to be able to change one’s perception of reality. I’m sure you can do such a simple task. Make this boy see his worst fears or physically traumatize him, and put him in a catatonic state.

That would be a big favor. I beg you, save me the time and energy.

And believe me… I’ve tried…

Thanatos just let go of the boy and sighed. He shook his head and even leant it against his hand. This Nightmare was more annoying the Sean. And no where near the same power level. Thanatos yawned again. He unrevealed the illusion around them and placed it over himself. He vanished from sight quite quickly.
    "This conversation is over." Was all he said. He turned and walked off. As he reached the edge of the park he suddenly bound forward using his tuned physical powers. He bound through streets and alleys, dodging people who saw nothing moe then a shimmer in the light. His illusion keeping him from sight.

--------

Sync: 80%

The blade slid slowly back into his skin. He sighed realising it was over. The flayed corpse lay next to him bleeding down the side of the roof and into the guttering. He pushed it off the edge and it landed on the pile growing below. He had found an outlet for his anger. The slum dwellers would never be missed. It wasn't his fault anyways.

He paused for a moment. He was a personification of death. Pain and suffer were his outlets and power came from them. He wouldn't change it for anything. But the people and nightmares of this town...they looked at everything different. They all seemed content with their hosts and little games. Stuff like 'Mess with this person', 'Fight this one', and 'Scare this one'. None of them seemed to have any plans. Nothing bigger. Thanatos spun the radio in his hand. At least he had plans. He had to make them fine, weave them into others, but he had plans.

Mumberling distracted him from his toughts. He turned slowly to look at the last person bound behind him. The women had pure fear in her eyes and she was staring at him. His illusion was gone now. It had to be. However he was sure he had caught at least ten people to have some fun with. He couldn't be nearly over yet. He sighed again.
    "Well my dear. You have had the pleasure of watching and listening as the others went through it. Now it's you I guess."
    A blade slid out of each wrist and he waved them about to get a feel again before approaching her. She screamed as he began, but he couldn't focus on enjoying it with so much running through his mind.
    "What a waste." He thought as the blood and skin began to flow and her screams rose.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Sync Level: 30%

Rod jumped higher and farther after jumping off each roof. He heard Moir's comment and simply rolled his eyes and ignored it. He was still jumping when he heard Meril.

"It can be anywhere. As long as its a safe place." Meril had seen that Moir was holding onto her waist from behind.

" All right, hang on tight." Rod said changing direction, " Let's go to the park."
    Rod jumped as high as he could to locate the park in that single leap. He grinned and headed in the park's direction. On the way there, Rod saw Ozman sitting on a branch of a tree meditating. Ozman felt Rod's presence and began to follow them.

" Who's your friend?" Ozman said catching up to them, " Or is this your girlfriend you were talking to near that coffee shop?"

" Dammit Ozman!" Rod said in a surprised tone, " Why do you keep saying that!"
    Rod was near the park entrance and jumped into an alley across from it. He let Meril off of his back and reverted to his regular form.
    " Alright we can go now Meril." Rod said holding her hand and smiling, " Ozman I'll see you later."
    They walked off as Ozman nodded and vanished. They walked to the entrance and walked in.
    ------------------------------
    Park

They sat on a bench in the middle of the park and watched the pass.
    " So how long have you had your nightmare?" Rod said looking into her eyes, " Also, you look beautiful today."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aiden watched with wide eyes as the man walked away. What happened…?

The man is leaving? He’s letting him live? He’s… alive…?

He’s alive…!

He fell to his knees and looked up at the gray skies. Raindrops fell on his face, one by one, until even his hair was soaked. Like a soothing voice, the trickles eased Aiden's body and heart. The rain washed away his fear.

Then, for no explainable reason, he screamed. All his confusion and fright let out through in that howl. Aiden curled into a ball, kneeling and hugging his knees. He cried and cried, clutching his face with both hands. His salty tears were lost in the waters of the rain.

It’s been such a long day.

I’m tired…

I want to go home…

He picked himself up. He needed to go home. He trudged on by instinct like a half-dead animal.

But home is so far away...

And darkness crept up around his vision…

I’m losing you…

Aiden fell faint to the floor.

Great.

There was a pause.

A dark shadow materialized next to Aiden. It started out small at first, the size of a fist, but in a little while it grew. The shadow solidified to the form of a crouching human. Slowly, it stood up to its full height. Except for its soulless eyes, Theo seemed so much like an inconspicuous yet handsome teenager in a hoodie. The Nightmare looked up, then down. It looked left, right and even behind it, as if registering everything in its environment.

It used its right foot to nudge Aiden’s body, which did not react.

“At this time of day, your mother should be cooking dinner.” It said, “If I bring you home, she would see me again. If I bring you to the hospital, they'll recognize this face. If I leave you here, you might get killed and I too might die. You're a problematic host, you know that? But in a public place like this, someone kind or stupid enough should help you out soon.”

It walked towards a large nearby tree and went behind it. It leaned against the trunk, and then transformed a part of its finger into a cigarette-like cylinder. It drew a pretend drag as it studied someone huddling in a corner, hugging their knees. Now, Theo looked like a handsome yet inconspicuously smoking teenager in a hoodie. (Which is what it wants you to think, after all.)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:

As Vierra talked, Seda felt like she had run into a brick wall with this girl. "Of course, I probably should have seen it coming." It was a little frustrating, really. This girl was one of the few things that were familiar in an environment that was so unfamiliar. New co-workers, new faces, new places and new opponents. Even though she was never really too attached to the past, Seda still wanted just one thing that was familiar.

"Oh well," she thought with a resigned shrug. Obviously, the mood of conversation was serious and it certainly did not want to go anywhere else. "Fine. You wanna get serious? Seda can do serious."

"Because next time we meet, I think it won't be half as pleasant as this."

Seda stood up, pulling herself up to her full height and looking right back at the girl. "Count on it. If you think we were never friends, I can deal with that. The next time I see you, I won't be 'Seda the friend', since I never was. I am the Guardian, you are the Vagrant. And there is a code that separates me the Guardian from you the Vagrant."

"A code that I swore to live by. A set of requirements and rules." Seda paused. "... A few... Some... Okay, fine. MOST of which I didn't comply with. But I'm still here. And that's what matters. The here and now."

She took a deep breath, her gaze never wavering.

"Let's get down to business."

"Rio Hanayume," she said to Vierra clearly. "Does her name ring any bells?"

- - -

Marcelo
    Items: Camera bag, iPod & headphones

As the catchy intro beat of Katy Perry's 'Hot N Cold' played in his headphones, Marcelo kept walking through the park, surveying the landscape and looking for things to take pictures of. He kept his camera dry thanks to a clear plastic bag, though it was getting a little hard to fiddle with the buttons through the plastic.

"Note to self, invest in some kind of water-proof housing," he murmured, bending down to take a picture of a row of trees. "I sure hope this rain stops soon." Next to him, Jiminy was happily rolling around in mud puddles, not caring that his owner was probably going to have to clean him off again later.

He adjusted the lens of his camera, biting his lower lip and concentrating. "Jim, any idea what's wrong with my cam? It's been acting up lately." His dog responded with a bark and a pant, his little tail wagging. "Yeah, probably something with the memory card again." He thought it was amusing how these conversations with his pet always seemed to help his train of thought.

Smiling, he bent down and pet the little dog's head. "Glad to have you with me, Jim," he told his dog, who looked up at him with those big brown eyes. All of a sudden, a butterfly flew past the pair and it immediately caught Marcelo's attention. Its bright red and black wings stood out from the rest of the rather dreary landscape.

It was beautiful.

And it was quickly flying away.

"Come back!" he called out, starting to chase after it. "I just wanna take your picture!" He was clicking away furiously, adjusting and re-adjusting the lens every so often. "Marcelo's not gonna hurt you!"

So engrossed was he in his chase that he failed to notice something on the ground. His foot snagged that something and he felt himself falling forward. Instinctively, he turned his body to protect his beloved camera and hit the ground. For a second, he blacked out and as he slowly came back into the conscious world, he was greeted by female vocals.

"Cause you're hot then you're cold. You're yes then you're no. You're in and you're out. You're up and you're down."

"Oh, Katy," he began, his head spinning. "You know I adore you, girl." He opened his eyes and blinked the raindrops out of his eyes. His back was a little sore, yes. His right knee was hurting more though and he guessed he fell on a small rock. "That's gonna leave a big bruise tomorrow..." Propping himself up on his elbows, he lifted his upper body up to see what he tripped over, expecting a log or something for the sort.

Definitely not a teenager.

"Holy crap!" he shouted, quickly scrambling to his feet and wincing when he put weight on his right leg. "Hey buddy," he said as he shook the boy's shoulder in an effort to wake him up. After a few minutes of shaking, splashing water onto the boy's face and even Jiminy licking his face, it was obvious that he was truly out cold.

Letting out an exasperated groan, Marcelo began thinking of a way to get an unconscious kid to the hospital. Lifting him was not going to be a problem, the man could recall many a time when he had to carry drunk friends out of clubs and get them to taxis to send them home. Or be carried out of a club and get sent home in a taxi himself.

"This is going to look so suspicious," he said, wincing. "Jim, if anyone asks, this kid is my little brother. Got it?" The dog replied with a bark before nudging the boy with his cold nose. "Up we go," Marcelo grunted and lifted the boy over his shoulder in the fireman's carry. It wasn't the most comfortable of lifts, but it would let them get to a taxi faster.

"Don't worry, little bro," he said loudly, noticing some looks from park visitors as he walked towards the parking lot. "We'll get you to the hospital soon. And I'll explain things to mom, promise." He waved his free arm, flagging down a taxi.

The driver was a little confused when a dog jumped into his front seat and was looking at him, wagging his tail happily. Even moreso when a man carried an unconscious young boy into his taxi. "Er... Where to, boss?"

"To the hospital!" Marcelo declared, pointing.

"Sir, the hospital is that way," he replied and pointed in the other direction.

"Oh... One can't point dramatically in this day and age anymore, can they? My little bro needs medical attention and he needs it now! Let's get moving!"

The taxi sped away from the park and in the direction of the St. Birch Hospital.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Status: Afternoon (OOC: The day has been going on long enough So has the rain. Let's say it has stopped and we are enjoying a brief but gloomy rest from the downpour)
    Items: Guardian Radio, GPS, Notes

Snap. And the feeling that you were being watched lurched in Harue's insides.

He moaned a bit and held his aching head, thankful for the brief rest to collect his sanity. He stood up and looked around. Funny. He didn't even realize he was already in the park.

"Miss Seda?" He looked around and called out the Guardian's name. She couldn't have gone far, could she? After all, he was only "out" for a few.

He checked his bag and looked at his GPS, seeing that Seda's radio transmitter (all the Guardian Radios have them) blinking nearby. If Harue can only gather his bearings... And probably apologize to Miss Seda for the "accident" on her clothing, he could be on his way to approach her and start the recon.

Harue looked around for a while and saw a water fountain. His mouth felt sour and he thought it best to use the amenities. He walked through the slew of people rejoicing at the rain's absence. That's when he saw him.

A teenager in a hoodie looking through him with dark eyes. Dark eyes--? Why did he think that? He can see nothing from this distance. And the boy's hoodie was covering most of his face anyway.

He broke the eye contact towards that direction. It was, after all, impolite to stare.

The fountain gave comfort to his aching neck and lips, and Harue decided to focus on the tasks that lay ahead.

++

Nerisa
    Items: None

"Well, she sure is taking a while." Nerisa frowned. Landy has been gone for what seemed like whole minutes. She couldn'nt have purposely left, could she? The kettle simmered on the stove on low heat. A gentle ticking of a clock's hand made a tick-tock on Nerisa's mind. She studied the world in blur. She brought her face nearer to the clock that settled on the bedside table. It read 4:30 PM.

She couldn't have spent that much time dodging what she had every purpose to do? She woke up today to interview Landy--to learn the truth and here she was, doing nothing but staring at a multi-colored alarm clock and waiting.

She got out of bed and walked around the tiny apartment. She could barely see anything, but she knew the room was kept in order. It was modestly furnished, kept quite clean and tidy. The window offered a less than breathtaking view, but in the light of the post-afternoon drizzle, the sky was crimson and astounding.

It made the room seem like a picture book.

Nerisa started walking around the room, almost stepping on a disagreeable black blur of fur. It was Landy's cat. It nipped at her heels like a little pruny grandma. She can almost imagine her saying "What are you doing snooping around? Don't you break anything, ya hear?"

"I won't." Nersa scoffed, and accidentally tripped on a chair. Books fell out of the nearby stool and scattered all over the floor.

The cat mewed a warning and Nerisa hissed at it. "It was an accident!" she recoiled. "And I'm a myopic person without glasses here. Cut me some slack!"

Must've hit my head too hardNerisa clucked her tongue. I mean, I'm arguing with a cat! Nerisa sighed and proceeded to fix the tossed over books and replace them into the table. She couldn't see the markings but they were heavy and probably required a bit of brain power to get through the titles. One little notebook in particular caught her interest.

It was a sketchbook.

++

Yorick
    Role: Guardian (suspended)
    Items: Trenchcoat

Yorick contented to observe the dramam unfolding between the two girls. He couldn't guess what they were saying and he could only imagine the conversations to be about gossip girl or receeding hair lines.

Then suddenly, the second girl just plopped on the lap of the first girl, like she simply lost consciousness talking about Tom Hank's current hair line state (understandable, Yorick decided).

Yorick on impulse rushed to the fainted girl's side. It was the same impulse that was connected to valor and all those things found behind a Head and Shoulders bottle. He looked over the girl and checked her vitals.

"She seems fine." Yorick shrugged, "But she's currently undergoing R.E.M.. Do people just up and fall into a deep sleep like that? Maybe she's narcoleptic."

The first girl laid in the corner sobbing and Yorick wasn't sure if she was going to hear anything he would say to her. According to experience, people undergoing shock/and or mild dementia will just need to pull it out of themselves. If that doesn't work, there's always the magic of a stolen kiss.

"Just kidding." Yorick smiled while carrying the unconscious girl and laying her down in a more comfortable state. He took his trenchcoat off and wrapped it around the sobbing girl gingerly. He talked to her while doing so, as if she can hear him and help her snap back into reality.

"Hm.. I'm not sure what this whole thing is about. I would've carried you both to the hospital if I had to, but I fear that would be like God-modding-through-macho-qualities style. I'm afraid you have to pull through this on your own. You seem like a tough girl, and I'd like to see you do it."

Yorick then, sat up between the two girls and decided to see how it turns out. He was going to keep an eye on them, checking if there will be any problems along the way.

Who knows, maybe any one of them would appreciate the sheer gallantry of his act and fall for him. Ohh fun.

But then of course, that was just a suggestion.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-23-2009 at 06:11 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items:

"Count on it. If you think we were never friends, I can deal with that. The next time I see you, I won't be 'Seda the friend', since I never was. I am the Guardian, you are the Vagrant. And there is a code that separates me the Guardian from you the Vagrant."

Vierra nodded. Oh joy, she was so much more comfortable with this kind of atmosphere. The tension, the seriousness, the hostility. They seemed so much more familiar than the alien warmth and the alien friendliness from before. When had she become like this, she wondered. Humans are built to love and be loved. They are built to enjoy being around other people and laughing with them.

Vierra hated it, she really did. What if she had been born into a normal family, with normal parents, parents that had actually loved her and she had loved them back. Tira would not have been born. She would still be in school, hanging out with her 'friends' and staying out late and would have a boyfriend and would be in love. But that future was shattered, torn into tiny little pieces. Because this was her destiny. Her destiny was cruel and she would have to walk down the path alone. All alone. Shaking her head, she focused on the conversation at hand.

"Rio Hanayume. Does her name ring any bells?"

Nearly jumping from the shock, Vierra looked up at Seda's face.

"And why would you ask me that?" She questioned, her voice regaining that bored drawl she used whenever she was trying to hide something. Rolling her eyes dramatically, she shook her head. Seda had probably received some sort of report with her name on it, stating that she had once looked over Rio Hanayume. "It was back when I was still in the organization, nothing special."

Vierra reached out a hand and couldn't feel any raindrops. The rain had stopped. A shaft of light shone through the gray clouds, almost like a bad omen warning her of unpleasant events to come. Chuckling quietly, Vierra leaned the back of her head against the brick wall. How ironic, she thought.

Most people would think the exact opposite. But then again, she was not included in "most people", was she?

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:

Vierra's initial reaction was subtle enough to go unnoticed for a moment, but when Seda heard her tone of voice after that, she definitely sensed something was wrong. She raised her eyebrows and leaned sideways against the brick wall, looking at the girl.

"Just curious." She simply said. "Did you happen to see her after inducting her into the Guardians? Maybe a year after. Maybe recently?" She remembered the MIA report, trying to pick up more details as she did.

"Hanayume lives in this town along with her sister. Not long after I get word that she's here, you show up." She took a breath. "The inducting ex-Guardian, missing for a while, shows up in the same city has her inductee. The inductee that was supposed to work with me."

"I don't care if you call it coincidence. Destiny. Or all that crap." She turned and gave the girl a questioning look. "I call it suspicious. Now, I know you're not the kind to visit someone for sentimental reasons. So I have to wonder what you're doing here. Wonder if you ever did meet up with Hanayume. Wonder what could you possibly be up to."

She looked up at the now cloudy sky and noted that the rain had stopped. "Good. Better for my bike. And Squirt." She paused and realized she had left Harue in the park alone. "Oh, dammit." She put a hand to her face and let out a frustrated groan. The last time she saw him, he was curled up in a corner and probably going to his happy place.

"Here's hoping Squirt's not getting himself into any trouble..."

- - -

Marcelo
    Items: Bag with camera and belongings, Aiden (? XD)

After arguing with the guards about letting Jiminy into the hospital, Marcelo came bursting through the double doors. He made a beeline for the nurses' station, the boy still slung over his shoulder.

"My little brother needs a doctor!" he said loudly, putting on an expression of panic. The nurse's eyebrows went up and she immediately stood up and went around to the counter to inspect the boy. Marcelo carefully set him down on one of the waiting room chairs, watching as she went through standard operating procedure.

"Name?" she asked as she shined a light into his eyes.

Marcelo paused. "Er... Juarez..." He looked around, trying to think up of a good name for his 'little brother'. Then he spotted a kid playing with a videogame. "Luigi. He's Luigi Juarez."

The nurse looked at him as if the name was absurd, which it sort of was. "Luigi... Juarez?" she repeated.

The man merely shrugged. "We're half Italian."

"Ah." She waved over another nurse, who came with a wheelchair. "Let's get your brother into the examination room, shall we?" Marcelo nodded and followed her down the hallway, passing a rather grumpy looking doctor who was walking around with a cane. He gave the doctor a friendly smile, but was met with a rather cynical glare in return.

They reached exam room one and with the help of a couple of male nurses, they got the kid onto the examination table. "The doctor will be with you shortly, sir," the female nurse said smartly and exited the room. Marcelo let out a breath and collapsed into a chair opposite the exam table.

"Don't worry, kid," he said to the unconscious boy. "You're gonna be alright."

Meanwhile...

"So when do you think your owner will be back?" the taxi driver asked Jiminy, who simply let out an unsure 'Arooo.' He shrugged and took another drag of his cigarette, leaning into the plastic chairs outside the hospital doors.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theo
    Items:

Theo listened, but did not watch, as a person gave a loud cry when he tripped over Aiden. The dog’s name, apparently, was Jiminy. He cursed in panic and tried to wake up the unconscious boy. When the wake-up calls did nothing, Jiminy’s owner called a taxi. He told his dog that if anyone asks, he would be Aiden’s older brother. Now isn’t that very ironic? Theo took this chance to look behind the tree and commit the face of its hosts’ saviour to memory. As the taxi drove away, Theo concluded that Jiminy’s owner was both kind and stupid. Aiden would be safe. It can now leave.

The huddling boy it had been studying now regained self control. As the boy took a look around, it caught a glimpse at his face. Something struck Theo – the boy was very familiar. Where…?

It closed its eyes and pinched the bridge of its nose as if deep in thought. A thousand images and words flashed through its mind. A blonde lock of hair. Allen J. Rose. A pair of steel-blue eyes. Nanami Oki. Spencer Goldman. A black leather jacket. John Stagg. A woman with short dark hair. A blue turtle-neck. The red eyebrows of an old woman. Yorick Zahn. Charles Bullock. Now a young boy with long black hair.

Its eyes opened wide in realization.

A Guardian…!

It watched Harue as he walked through a slew of rejoicing people. Then, at that moment, Harue locked looks with it.

Now, isn’t that interesting? The Guardian broke eye contact first. But it kept watching him as he walked towards the fountain and drank a drought of water.

Theo picked up and pocketed two ten dollar bills from behind the tree. It had seen them when it looked around earlier, right after materializing from its host. But it did not find a use for them then and so left them alone. In a fairly teenage fashion, it sauntered towards Harue.

“Hello, friend,” it said in a fairly teenage fashion too, holding out one of the bills, “I think you dropped this. Isn't it yours?”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-22-2009 at 03:09 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Melinda was dozing off slightly again when she heard the doors close. she thought nothing off when the car started to drive until the voices she heard clearly did not match Ika or Pierce she carefully peeked over the chairs. A white male with grey hair sat in the drivers seat and spoke to his partner a guy her age with black hair "We were luckey george what idiot lets his car open in the street". The boy chuckled "yea boss so how much is this thing gonna bring up you think". The older male clucked his tongue "wel seeing that it did not make much kilometers aparantly i think 2 or three thousend". They laughed and melinda held her head down and hoped pierce or ika had noticed the car was gone and that she was not discovert before they found the car.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: I'm baby sitting Piers for Cross. xD Er... Is this part of the plot, Nespa? O_o )

Piers

Piers’ heart leapt when it heard the screeching of a car. He turned and saw through the window that their car was fast pulling away. There was someone’s head in the back, which looked so much like Melinda’s. And driving the car were people he did not recognize. Someone was stealing their car, with Melinda in it!

Piers acted on a mixture of instinct and quick wit. He ran through the doors of the Teaberry and towards the car. He knew he’d be too slow on foot, and the car was getting away so fast.

“RAAARGH!!!!” With a great shout, he reached out his right arm. Skitters synced with it and like octopus ink, its black mass burst into the sky. His Nightmare filled half the street, reaching further and further towards the car. He lent Skitters all of his strength. It sped towards the end of the whole block, and then dropped down on the car.

“WHA-?!” The white-haired man driving the car said in surprise as blackness covered the windows. Was apocalypse coming? No! He had to escape. He slammed his foot down the gas pedal.

On the other end of the block, Piers fell on his knees. He gritted his teeth as he retracted his arm, calling Skitters back to him. Skitters pulled the car back, inch by inch at first. The white-haired man was putting the pedal to the metal, resisting the Nightmare’s efforts. But Piers let out another cry for strength and then in one great pull the car went flying back to the parking lot in front of the Teaberry. Skitters was careful to let it land softly, so as not to hurt its passengers.

Skitters, its job done, became smaller and smaller as it retreated back towards Piers. He smiled at it. It was such a dependable Nightmare.

“No, not yet. We still have to arrest those guys.” He told it when it wanted to disappear into his mind. Piers stood up, breathing heavily. That took such a great surge of strength, but he had to go check on Melinda and see if she’s all right.

Piers made Skitters pick up a nearby cinder block and a trashcan. The Nightmare, reaching across the windshield, held one of each close to the driver’s and passengers’ door of the car. It poised ready to knock out anyone that steps out.

Whoever it was will pay dearly for destroying such a great moment with Glaiza. Dearly.

“Ika,” he called, still panting, “Please, would you kindly ask them to get out of my car? And check if Melinda is all right too. I’m afraid I might not… go easy on them.”
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-22-2009 at 11:51 PM.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items:

"Just curious." Seda simply said. "Did you happen to see her after inducting her into the Guardians? Maybe a year after. Maybe recently?"

Just curious? Yea, right. There was something up with the organization and Rio Hanayume. And Vierra was now the prime suspect in whatever happened to her, and she could guess. "No, I haven't. I haven't seen her since I left the Guardians."

She said it with ease, not a trace of hesitation when the words left her mouth. Like she didn't regret it, didn't even look back after she disappeared without a word. But she did. She had looked back once while walking along that dirt path, one last glance. Did she regret it? No, she didn't. She knew she didn't. Vierra wasn't cut out to be a home-cat, so she didn't regret her decision.

"Hanayume lives in this town along with her sister. Not long after I get word that she's here, you show up." She took a breath. "The inducting ex-Guardian, missing for a while, shows up in the same city has her inductee. The inductee that was supposed to work with me."

"Me being here and Rio being here have nothing to do with each other. If she's supposed to be working with you, shouldn't you know her location?" Vierra pointed out. With a brittle chuckle, she added "Or did you chase me down just to see if I'm here to kidnap her?"

"I don't care if you call it coincidence. Destiny. Or all that crap." Seda turned and gave the girl a questioning look. "I call it suspicious. Now, I know you're not the kind to visit someone for sentimental reasons. So I have to wonder what you're doing here. Wonder if you ever did meet up with Hanayume. Wonder what could you possibly be up to."

"Look, I don't have a home nor do I have a family. Basically, I'm a wanderer, a loner. I've been to countless other towns, as well as countries. Is there really a reason for me to be here, or do I need a goal like coming to meet some girl I haven't seen nor talked to in years?" Vierra snapped, frustrated that she has to explain herself to her former partner, of all people.

But something nice did come out of this conversation. Seda had told her that Rio Hanayume was indeed in this town, and what were the chances? But she still had to get out of this without Seda hauling her back to the HQ for questioning. They were no longer of the same pack. Vierra knew that if it got down to that, Seda would do it.

"I don't know why you're looking for Rio Hanayume. But don't come to me looking for clues, I was her ex-inductor. Aren't you being a bit unfair here, automatically assuming I come here with bad intentions- or whatever motives you think I have, in mind?"
    Last edited by Minyrama; 11-22-2009 at 08:49 AM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Duo looked at gray catching the signal. He turned around and began to walk away. "When baby Karn wakes up from his nap, tell him to call me." Duo said laughing as he turned a corner.As a tech walked by Duo stopped him. "Hey, I need a favor." The tech turned around and Duo noticed who it was (Dave Carnage).
    "Carnage, you were just the guy I was looking for. You're good with electronics and I know you are and I need something built." Duo said.

"What do you need Duo, cuz I ain't doin it."

"I need a com link made and I was asking but now I'm telling you. " They were staring at each other in all seriousness. They both burst into laughter

"I couldn't take you serious if my life depended on it!"

"Yeah, I know. It was hard enough for me to say it with a straight face!"

Dave whispered "As if you could."

"Shut up..."

"Anyway,that's simply you can get one of those from the front desk.

"I know but I need it to be untraceable by anyone and small enough to be unnoticeable. I also need two of them made.

"How Do you expect me to do that without anyone knowing what I'm doing.

"That's because you'll do it in my room. Just take your equipment and head on to my room, you know how to get in. I mean you installed the fingerprint analysis and I know you set it where you could easily get in.

"..........."

"Thought so."

"Damn Duo, you owe me one."

"Just add it to my tab." Duo said speeding off.

"Your tab is full!!" Carnage said walking off to get his equipment.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika was talking to one of the waitress when he heard the car starting to take off." He looked over the counter to see piers still talking to the owner. it took him a second to realize that Melinda hadn't followed him into the the shop."Wait..... Whoa!" He stopped talking to the waitress and ran out the door. He Started running after the car. "He pulled out His sword as it had shown black and shinning He stuck the sword at the ground as a wave of shadows had flown under the car, the tiers popped, the car swerved and came to a stop. Ika ran up to the car and opened the door."Melinda, are you okay?!" he said as he lifter her out of the car.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: not really but pierce just kept flirting and i have no idea for visions at the moment xD

Melinda suddenly felt the car being pulled back when black covert the whole car 'skittes' she thought as the guys screamed.she held onto the backseat and kept from screaming herself. suddenly the car stopped agian and melinda swore she saw a few stars until Ika lifted her out of the car she blinked at his qeustion "yes i am alright" and then vommited over his shirt "sorry, i geuse that little stunt did not go wel for my stomach..". In the mean time the two males left the car screaming and ran off right in the hands of the police.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika Ignored the fact that Melinda had Vomited on him. He looked at the car." Oh man Piers is going to kill me." He shook his head." Well, let's get back to the Teaberry, I think your food might be ready." He started walking back to the teaberry looking around hoping no one saw anything. He Sighed thinking of what to tell piers. As far as he could tell he loved that car.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Stairs in Landy's apartment building
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Nerisa's glasses

Landy finally made it up the stairs. Her head had stopped spinning enough that she had been able to make it up to her floor. Her headache was receeding somewhat and her eyes were focusing.

As Landy was unlocking the door to let herself in, she heard a thump inside her apratment. It registered that Nerisa was still inside and panic immediately constricted Landy's chest.

She pushed the door, trying her hardest to get it open but it was stuck, like it always was. When she finally got the lock to slide out and the door opened, she rushed in as quickly as she could.

Nerisa wasn't in the living room but she followed the sound and found her on the floor. Her heart fell into her feet as she saw her with the sketchbook open to the pages that had frightened her so much the night before.

Miss Noir trotted over quickly and began rubbing through her legs, as if she could sense her heart's pace quickening. Landy had to take several deep breathes before she marched over and snatched the sketchbook up, closing it as she did so.

She calmed down instantly. She dropped to her knees and put the glasses in Nerisa's still grasping hands.

"Sorry it took so long. I had trouble finding them," Landy explained as she began to pick up the rest of the books that were scattered on the floor. "What happened here?"
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information