AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

This world is mad. Or, at least that’s what Piers had often believed. The last thing he needed was another reason to confirm his cynical belief.

Ika walked past Piers, allowing Piers to catch a glimpse of his shirt. Poor guy…his first experience on assignment with Piers and already things seemed to be going awry. At least Melinda was okay; he was a bit overprotective, he’d admit, and it seemed he’d been careless.

“Go in and get something to eat with Ika, Melinda; it can only make you feel better, I think. Besides…we might be gone for quite a while. I’m going to stay out here for now; seems my car is a hot item on the streets nowadays…”

Piers knew Glaiza would come out to see what the fuss was about, and would likely bring the aspirin; he’d wait until then to get it. He was a bit hungry himself, but his nerves were too wrecked to eat at the moment. He took out his cell phone and sent a quick text to Landy.

“B ther soon; is tht ok?”

He waited Ika and Melinda to get food and also for Glaiza to come out. If he remained any longer, who knew what else the Teaberry would endure. The mysterious guy at the table said that Glaiza had misfortune follow her; if that was true, it also seemed true of Piers at the moment.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 11-25-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry for the delay )

Role: Unrevealed
    Status: Daytime (No more rain, still gloomy though, and I bet the length of time for that rain might have flooded a city somewhere)
    Items: Aspirin

GLAIZA'S POV

And before I could say anything, Dr. Piers suddenly ran out of the office, and into the parking lot.

"How rude" Sean said cynically in my head, "Dump him, like seriously"

Ignoring him, I ran out and saw Dr. Piers doing some weird thing with a shadowy blob, like he was dragging his car back with it? What the-?

"His nightmare is blob?"

Again I ignored him, as I watched Dr. Piers talking to his two companions, telling them to go inside. He was too frazzled to notice that I was outside as well, watching him.

When the other two went inside, I walked up to him.

"Here's your aspirin. Sorry about that. I believe it's my fault why you got your car got all... like that. I'm really sorry. I should have been awake earlier and I should have not taken your time as you went inside the office. I'm really sorry, I took way too much of your time"

"WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING?"

"Stop screaming in my head!" I scream right back at him, all the while pretending that I was not have a shouting match inside my own head.

"Dr. Piers... I---"

Then I couldn't feel my mouth move, and everything went black.

SEAN'S POV

I can't handle this anymore.

If I can't kill the guy at the moment, I might as well get Glaiza away from him. So I use whatever's left of my energy to take over her once more, forcing her to go back into our mind.

"Dr. Piers... I---" she said, and then it's just me talking here, "I've got to go work now. If you want something to eat, just ask the waitresses. I got paperwork to finish. I'm sorry I can't do anything else but work now."

Hmm, I hope there was enough coldness dripping from my voice so that he would just get away me.

WOAH, brain nugget!

If I can't kill him, then maybe I can force him to leave Glaiza?

YES!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The rain invaded his senses more than ever, each slow, small drop feeling colder than before on his face. Had he done something to upset Glaiza? She sounded so…he wanted to say “unhappy,” but in truth, she simply sounded...different. Piers couldn’t quite place it, but she didn’t seem to be herself.

He closed his hand over the aspirin, unsure of what to say. “Yeah, I…good luck with all the work,” he said, managing a smile. It didn’t seem like she was listening, but he was pretty sure she heard him as she returned to the door.

He wanted so badly to talk to her and find out what was going on, but she seemed pretty resolute to return to work. Could he just chalk it up to everything that had happened lately, and trauma of hearing about the psycho he told her about? He wanted to, but he couldn’t quite do it; so, instead, he believed he had done something to anger or hurt her.

Though he was pretty sure the close-call with the thieves had happened so quickly that most would be unable to discern the fact that he had used “special powers” (or whatever they would call it) to get his car back, that worry was suddenly last on his list of ascending anxieties. He promised himself to make time for Glaiza, and just for Glaiza, as soon as…well, it was undetermined when he would be able to. But he resolved to do it, nonetheless.

He wasn’t hungry, or at least he didn’t feel like he was. He knew he needed to eat, but he didn’t have the slightest urge to do so. He leaned against his car and waited for Ika and Melinda, attempting not to worry about the previous event. Perhaps he was blowing it out of proportion; yes, that had to be it.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Meril held on as Rod was jumping roof to roof to find a place. Her eyes began to water since he was going so fast.

" All right, hang on tight. Let's go to the park." Meril nodded and watched what was going on ahead of them. Moir only held on tighter.

"Your squishing my guts Moir." Moir slightly loosened her grip on Meril's waist.

"I don't want to fall off!"
    Meril giggled at Moir.

"No need to worry. We won't fall off.
    " Meril kept looking forward even though her eyes were almost filled with tears. Then, she had seen a man come out of nowhere and he followed them for a bit.

" Who's your friend? Or is this your girlfriend you were talking to near that coffee shop?"
    Meril blushed hardcore and Moir poked her stomach and giggled.

" Dammit Ozman! Why do you keep saying that!"
    Moir snickered and whispered in Meril's ear.

"Wolf boy has the hots for you!"
    She had said it so childishly that Meril became beet red. Rod transformed back into his original form and held her hand.

" Alright we can go now Meril. Ozman I'll see you later."
    She was surprised that he had but just went along with it.

Rod had found a bench in the middle of the park and sat together. Moir was close at Meril's side in case something would happen. She didn't trust Rod that much let alone Zen.

" So how long have you had your nightmare? Also, you look beautiful today." Meril had just gotten over blushing a lot when they were traveling here. Her cheeks became red from his comment.

"Thanks. I guess...you never know when you'll bump into that dream person." She replied while smiling and thinking about the time she had her nightmare.

"How long....well....for as long as I could remember. I remember seeing her a lot when I was younger. She wondered around a lot and she always stayed near my side at all times. One day, I was alone and some guys had gotten me into a corner at knife point. Moir had stepped in and we were randomly somewhere's else. That's was the day I found out that she had powers and that we could work together." Meril looked at Rod and smiled.

"Of course, that event was a long time ago. I am far safer than I use to be. Believe it or not, I was a huge troublemaker in this neighborhood. Some people change for the better good right?" Meril was so happy that Rod was at her side. She felt more secure than ever.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 80%
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: Guardian Radio

The mans knees gave way and hit the floor with a solid thud. The mans' eyes stared in disbelief as his nightmare dissolved in front of him. Its' bull like form seemed to flake out of existance and the man suddenly felt a hole deep inside him. He stared at the figure before him. It seemed to waver in and out of existance. How long had he been under that illusion? How long was he just fighting air and shadows? His head slummed down. There was blood on his shirt. How long had that blade been sticking out from him? Strangly the death was a release as he hit the floor.

Thanatos slide the blade back into his arm. He had searched the slums once more for another nightmare to try and satisfy him. But again it failed. What was the count now? Over fifteen people had died at his hands today. But out of the hundreds in the slums they wouldn't be missed. This wasn't release anymore. It was torture. He sighed heavy. Where was the sharp mind of the combatant, Piers. The overwelming power of another, Sean. And the stubboness to give up, Seda. Where was that which came from the others he had faced before? Next to them they couldn't match up at all. Something flicked deep within him. Something he had all but forgotten about.

He twiddled the radio in his hands. Then he flicked the open frequency.
    "What to do now Guardians?" He spoke softly, He hoped they would here it. "My father approaches as day ends. My mother walks with him as she always has done. My twin sleeps, resting in his own realm. My others siblings are throughout the world without form." He paused, "So what am I to do? Do I follow my calling? My purpose? Or do I wait? Do I bide my time? Lay my traps, send my message and from it all invite you to my embrace?" He sat down cross legged on the floor.
    "Some of you think me cruel, some a challenge, maybe even others discount me. But I am as I am. By my father and by my mother, I am who I am. Nothing really changes. Not the time, the place, or the people. But you may try to bring change. With words and thoughts. With plans and actions. With faith and hope.
    But so much talk. Talking will win nothing. All the same, life goes with me to Hades' house. I go to take her now, and dedicate her with my sword, for all whose hair is cut in consecration by this blade's edge are devoted to the gods below." He stood up and looked out towards where houses were. He began walking into the residential area. "I go now claim her. Will you stop me?" He closed the channel.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 11-24-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio Sword Handle

Ika walked in the tea berry looking at every one he set Melinda down. As he did he heard a voice talking. Not from the shop but a radio. He looked around to spot his radio on the floor."Hey look my radio.""I go now claim her. Will you stop me?" He Only heard the last part. But he knew that voice."Jace!" He thought to himself. He started walking out the door."Piers, I need to go If you can get some food with Melinda, I'll be back on the teaberry later." He started running toward the residential, Hoping he will be there.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Rod noticed Meril had blushed at his comment and smiled. Zen rolled his eyes, watching from a nearby tree, checking for anything suspicious.
    Rod listened to her story on how she and Moir met. It was interesting, far more better than his story. He was glad she was there with him, this was the first girl he truly liked.

"Of course, that event was a long time ago. I am far safer than I use to be. Believe it or not, I was a huge troublemaker in this neighborhood. Some people change for the better good right?"

"Of course they do, just like you." Rod said holding Meril's hand, " Just like you said, people change for the better if not people would stay their boring selves and no one likes that.
    Rod was mesmerized by Meril's beauty and personality. She was perfect for him in every way.
    " My nightmare came from the man you saw earlier. His name is Ozman." Rod said, " He's a shaman that helped me find my spirit, or nightmare, when I need it the most. He's taught me alot of things over the years so I guess I can call him my father."

Rod sat closer to Meril and leaned on her. Zen laughed at Rod for being soft. He was never like this before she came.
    " Awww, isn't that sweet." Zen said telepathically, " Rod's a real sweetheart."
    " Not funny Zen and you know it!" Rod said telepathically.
    Rod looked into Meril's eyes and saw that she enjoyed his company, even Moir was accepting him. He leaned closer to Meril and kissed her quickly and leaned back on her.
    " I hope that kiss didn't bother you." Rod said with a smile. Zen was shocked at what he saw, he was so shocked that he fell from the tree he was sitting on. Zen jumped back into the tree and motioned Moir to come here. He wanted to know if he saw what he really saw.
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 11-24-2009 at 07:32 AM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: Bag, Notes, GPS, Guardian Radio

“Hello, friend,” the stranger said in a fairly teenage fashion, holding out one of the bills, “I think you dropped this. Isn't it yours?”

Harue looked at the ten-dollar bill handed out to him and then to the young guy the voice belonged to. It was the same guy standing under the tree just a while ago. Up close, he looked more Harue's age, only taller and somewhat more nimble. His eyes were indeed, dark. And though his voice appeared to be carefree and youthful, the way he spoke betrayed some of the apathy evident in his eyes.

Harue shook his head calmly. "Oh, I'm sorry.. Actually, I don't carry bills with me."

It wasn't really frugality that drove Harue to carry nothing but coins, but he found it necessary to stay within a certain budget. Food and other accommodations were taken care of when he joined the Guardians, but extra expenses like clothes and personal items weren't provided for. The little he makes as an assistant librarian are spread a bit too thin.

Nevertheless he gave a small smile at the stranger. "Thanks for returning it anyway. Most people would just take it. Maybe somebody else lost it?" he asked.

Just then, the radio beeped inside Harue's bag. It was probably a message from one of the Guardians and he wanted to listen to what it carried. Unfortunately, he couldn't take the radio out in front of the civilian with the ten-dollar note. He was already pondering on an excuse to leave when he heard the beep that signaled the message's end. Harue decided it best to ask one of his fellow Guardians what it was about later.

++
    Nerisa
    Role: Feral
    Items: n/a

Miss Noir trotted over quickly and began rubbing through her legs, as if she could sense her heart's pace quickening. Landy had to take several deep breathes before she marched over and snatched the sketchbook up, closing it as she did so.

She calmed down instantly. She dropped to her knees and put the glasses in Nerisa's still grasping hands.

"Uhm.. You're--quite an artist." Nerisa cleared her throat as she pushed her glasses to the bridge of her nose. Having the familiar frame of plastic over a clearer world did wonders to her frazzled state of mind.

There were some random pictures of cats and people on the first few pages of the book. They were really well-drawn, but the pictures gradually became darker as the pages progressed. The last four pictures were entirely different from the rest of the sketches. Something about the stroke of the pencil, the pressure on the paper's tooth felt as if it was a different person who drew them, not Landy. Like she was---possessed?

Nerisa shrugged. Well, most artists have that 'stroke of inspiration' thing as an alibi,she thought. But the way Landy reacted to the drawings, though, was something to note. She helped put the last book in place while stealing glances at the girl.

"Sorry it took so long. I had trouble finding them," Landy explained as she began to pick up the rest of the books that were scattered on the floor. "What happened here?"

"Nothing much. Just getting to know your cat. I think we might be taking it to the next level." The cat hissed at Nerisa.

"And you're a darling feline too, munchkin." Nerisa purred back.

"Anyway," she said, straightening up, "I'd like to apologize for being a pain to you, Landy. I get really zonky without my glasses. It's like, I'm missing an arm, you know? Or half a brain. Or both my thumbs. I just get really frazzled when I can't see."

In many ways, I need to see.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-24-2009 at 09:56 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy let out a silent sigh of relief as the conversation deterred to a new subject. She wasn't willing to talk about those drawings she had done the night before.

"It's no problem. I know what you mean," said Landy with a small, knowing smile. "I used to wear glasses. I just got so tired of loosing them that I stopped wearing them and after a while, I didn't even need them anymore. My eyes just kind of fixed themselves," she said with a giggle.

As she got off the floor with the last books in her hands, she heard ABBA ring out from her living room. She put the books down and hurried to the living room.

When she picked up her phone, she read the contact as Piers. The message was simple, asking if it would be alright for him to arrive soon, but it was not simply answered.

Landy needed to show Piers the drawings and that need was swelling in her chest, crushing her ribs and choking her. She needed to, but what could she do about Nerisa?

'sure sure but ixnay talk i still have a guest' she quickly texted before returning to Nerisa. She was sure if she didn't warn both ends, there would be definate tension.

She waited for a moment, not sure how to bring it up. "Thanks for helping pick up the books. Miss Noir can be kind of fiesty but she's lovely when you get to know her. I have a friend coming over in a little bit. Would you like some tea or coffee or something to eat?" she said, as casual as if she were talking about the weather.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A familiar voice broke his thoughts as he waited outside the Teaberry. The familiarity soon turned into sheer terror as he identified the voice, the sound being seared into his mind from his previous encounter. Though he associated the voice with Jace, it sounded much like the voice that took over the young man’s body during their fight. The nightmare that, if Karn was onto something, was likely named…

“Thanatos…” Piers growled under his breath. His voice came loud and clear from the radio on his left hip. Piers couldn’t tell if he was dropping clues or simply toying with the Guardians, but he had no time to weigh his options. He instinctively threw open his glove compartment in his car, looking for something to write on. Napkins would have to do, and he pulled a pen from the same compartment and scribbled down what he could, saying the words to himself silently as his mouth moved in a somber response to the words coming over the radio. He missed a few words and would have to attempt to replace them later. What he did manage to write down was sloppy and written in a variant form of shorthand, condensing a few words and leaving out most “the”’s and “and”’s:

“…father approaches as day ends. …mother walks with him as…always has done. My twin sleeps… in his own realm. My others siblings are…the world w/out form. So what…to do? Do I follow my calling? My purpose? Or…wait? Do I bide my time? Lay my traps…message & from it all invite…my embrace? …you think me cruel, some a challenge… I am as I am. …my father and by my mother, I am who I am. Nothing…changes. Not time, place, or people. But you may try to bring change. W/ words thoughts. With plans actions. With faith hope.
    …much talk. Talking will win nothing. All the same, life goes w/me to Hades' house. I go to take her now, and dedicate her w/my sword, for all whose hair is cut in cnscratn by this blade's edge are dvotd to the gods below. I…claim her now. Will you stop me?”

The last words haunted him. “Will you stop me?”

“Will you stop me?”

Ika’s voice cut through his own as he ran past him. He had no time to reply, and suddenly got out of the car. Then, his mind kicked into gear.

“Good; Ika will look directly, something I cannot do without lengthy deduction,” he thought to himself quickly. “That gives him a chance to find Jace immediately. As far as Jace and myself are concerned, it’s a game of cat and mouse, and the one piece of leverage I have right now is the radio…”

Already he was concocting a plan. Yet, he couldn’t put it into action yet. The specifics were still undrawn, but he knew one thing for certain: he would end up speaking to Jace directly. Perhaps Jace wanted an immediate response from him? He wasn’t getting it. Piers had no relevant information to go off of that would spur him into immediate action, so he had to plan the specifics of his best course of action, and all he knew presently was the fact that it would involve the radio. And that realization brought forth another question: how did Jace procure the radio to begin with? A call to HQ was in order, but he had to get Melinda first. He folded up the napkin and placed it in his jacket while getting out of the car.

He walked inside the Teaberry, ordered four tuna sandwiches (as he was sure he’d finally be hungry later), and gave two to Melinda. “I want you to eat as much as possible, Melinda. Now, the Melinda I used to know would hide her food to make me feel better about how she was eating. So, don’t try that; okay?” he said with a fake chuckle. He had to fake his laugh to hide his worry over the worsening situation with Jace. Or Thanatos (if that was indeed his name), as the voice resembled his more than his host’s.

He was just paying for the sandwiches when his phone went off. He quickly read Landy’s message and briefly wondered who her company could be, though the thought was pushed aside by Jace’s words once again…

“Will you stop me?”

He shook his head and turned to Melinda. “Let’s go, Melinda. And keep your eyes peeled for me, okay? Things are getting crazy, if you haven’t noticed…” He walked out to the car and held the door for her, looking back inside the shop. Glaiza had kept her word…she had returned to work and hadn’t left her office one time. Her last words still concerned him, but Jace had sobered his thoughts enough to make it spin into a series of contingent deductions, and his thoughts settled on Ika as he held the door to his car for Melinda.

“Be careful, Ika,” he thought, relieved that he’d at least had the chance to review Jace’s fighting style on the CCTV tape at HQ. Yet, Jace was anything but predictable. Piers was still formulating his plan, but he had to carry on with what he was doing in the first place while he did so. So, he was going to take Melinda to Landy’s apartment.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Jigsaw
    Items:

Sammy Powel, Town Tribunal editor, did not know what hit her. All she saw was someone who came close to the Kraken crossed with the Minotaur (her 4th Grade math teacher, Mr. Sluggo), approach her directly. She tensed up, turned as white as a sheet of paper, and shook violently.

Mr. Sluggo smiled at her- (And that was the smile of a conniving demon! She thought.) - and kindly asked her to include his son's drawing in the paper. (How could a cold-blooded reptile like him have children?)
    She tried to smile, but knew it looked deformed. She took the paper from him and took a glance at it.

Three letters formed in her mind. A ‘W’, a ‘T’, and an ‘F’. As they say, strange apples fall from strange apple trees; Mr. Sluggo’s son was as off the rocker as he was. Sammy wanted to give him a disbelieving look, but her face contorted to look like that of a constipated cow.

“S…Sure, Mr. Sluggo,” her voice reached another pitch and quavered there, “I g-give you my word I…I will p-print it. Even put it up the Tribunal’s website, if… if you like wider readership.”

He smiled jovially and tipped his hat at her, then said he will check again with her to make sure she printed it.

When he disappeared around a corner, Sammy cleaned her hands with a hand sanitizer and sprayed the air with Lysol. She put the cartoon in an emergency zip lock bag and held it away from her with her eyebrow tweezers. Despite this, she still turned her head to one side so as to avoid breathing in the oxygen that came in contact with it. Sammy hurried to the Editor’s department of the printing press to get it away from her as soon as possible.

Theo
    Items: 2 Ten-dollar Bills

Guardian Nightmares were in total submission to their Guardians. Theo knew that using a mental conversation would probably inform the Pet and the Guardian that, hey, there’s a Nightmare here. And that would be a stupid way to give one’s identity out. It kept Its mind closed.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. Actually, I don't carry bills with me."

Who in this day and age didn’t carry bills with them? Maybe the Guardians were low on funds? And if this guy was poor, he wouldn’t exactly be on the top of the Guardian hierarchy, would he? This guy could have no job, or was a new recruit, or had a traumatic experience involving bills. The possibilities are endless.

But a longer conversation would rule out more possibilities, so a chat with any Guardian would be very useful right now.

"Thanks for returning it anyway. Most people would just take it. Maybe somebody else lost it?"

“Yeah, they could’ve. But I don’t think they’ll be back for it. I actually found two of them. And you look like you could use a drink or a hotdog.” It coolly jerked a thumb towards a hotdog stand and grinned. Theo didn’t usually jerk Its thumb nor grinned nonchalantly, but for the sake of a longer chat, It will.

It heard a beep from the Guardian’s bag. Could be a cell phone? So this guy carried cell phones with him but not even a ten dollar bill. Either it’s a very cheap cell phone or it was given to him (by a loved one or the people he worked for)? Theo ignored it, but kept a mental note of it.

“You were keeling over in a corner back there, and it wasn’t pretty, pal. Let me buy you something to keep you on your feet. Give me the reassurance of knowing that, at least, I helped a guy from collapsing in the middle of the park.”

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio,Sword Handel

Ika Kept running as he made it to where everyone was looking around he kept looking. in the streets, the roof tops every where he could think of. He knew jace would be somewhere. he knew he had heard that voice when Jace had spoke to him. and on the video. he walked a little calmer but keeping his hand on the handle just in case.He thought to kage." This might be your lucky day Kage." " What i get to use your body once again after those long years?" Kage said back to ika in his mind. "Depending on how strong he is, I may need your help." "Ah Sounds like fun!" Kage laughed his annoying laugh." "I said Depending you idiot!" "Hey, hey. Don't shoot a man down for trying to have fun." He laughed a bit harder."I need some exercise anyhow. Well you do." He laughed even harder."Kage, Shut up you fool." After that he shut kage out to his insaine rambling. Ika kept looking.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 85%

Thanatos strolled along with purpose and confidance in his steps. He licked his lips in delight as the houses came into true view. There were people around. Some walking home from work or school. Some chatting, others just there. They began to stare as Thanatos walked out from the slums. They stared in disbelief at the thing before them, the unnatural creature. Thanatos just smiled.
    "Shall we go?" He seemed to ask no one. His voice became angelic.

"Speak my friends,
    You look surprised
    I thought you knew
    I'd come disguised
    On angel wings
    ...In black.
    I can unmake your Dreams,
    twist truth to lie." He paused.
    "I will show you everything so vividly
    You can't deny me."

Then he spread his hands outwards in a climax to his words. As he did the earth below seemed to rip apart and torrets of flame guased forward. Black lightning rose from the ground and the rocks of sulfer burned. The people couldn't disconcern this illusion from reality. His strongest form. His most purest illusion. People screamed and ran. Other fell to there knees in shock. But the greatest was those who got caught by the fire of lighting.

To them the pain was real. To them they burned, they felt pain and in the end felt death. An illusion so strong it caused them to die from belief. Hearts stopped, there minds believing it was over. A sense of silence followed for a moment. Then the screams started. Thanatos laughed, his voice echoing over the people. This still wasn't release but then he had just to wait for release to come. It was coming. He knew it.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika looked around as the sky became black and the ground was torn assunder." So he's here." Ika said to himself."Are you ready kage?" he though to his nightmare."As ready as ever" Ika Pulled out his sword as it had shown black. He looked around, every one was running in a panic, dying. He kept looking until he saw a man standing there with his hands raised. He ran to him and looked him over." So.....Jace, I see you've recovered." he put his sword into the ground and leaned onto it.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 85%

Thanatos stopped laughing suddenly. He turned slowly. The fire brushed past him. It did nothing to effect it's creator. The people around him still paniced and either hid or ran now. But someone had arrived. His call had been heard. Now was a chance for some release. Some expression.

"So.....Jace, I see you've recovered."

To Thanatos's surprise it was not who he beleived would appear. In fact it was someone he had never seen before. He paused to consider the man. He leaned on a sword with confidance and something about him seemed worth of his time. But maybe he wasn't.
    "Jace? I see you have met my host before, Boy." He sniggered. "But I am nothing like him. Tell me your name, Boy. I shall inscribe in my mind. Another to the list of those ferried away by death itself. A fine idea isn't it now, Boy."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ika pulled his sword out of the ground. and bowed" I am Ikazuchi." He stood back up and pointed his sword ant The nightmare." Now let me ask you.Who are you Nightmare of jace!" He knew he would need kages help. Jace's nightmare was strong. he smiled and lowered his sword.He laughed a little." Death wont be taking me today."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Of course they do, just like you. Just like you said, people change for the better if not people would stay their boring selves and no one likes that." Meril was shocked by what he said. Just like me? Did I really change for the better good? She thought about all the times she was in a tight fit and of course, she thought she had. Meril smiled at Rod, thanking him for making her reminisce about her memories.

" My nightmare came from the man you saw earlier. His name is Ozman. He's a shaman that helped me find my spirit, or nightmare, when I need it the most. He's taught me a lot of things over the years so I guess I can call him my father." Meril grinned at Rod.

"We all need help from someone in our lives."
    Rod sat closer and leaned up against Meril. She was surprised that he had leaned on her. No one has ever leaned on her. This was because Meril enjoyed being a free spirit but, she felt so lonely. She could hear Rod and Zen talk but it sounded like a faint muffle. Then, Rod had kissed Meril. After the kiss, she stared blankly at the empty park in front of her.

" I hope that kiss didn't bother you." It took her a few moments to realize what had happened.

"Not at all." Meril leaned against Rod, completing the empty spaces that was left from him leaning on her. Moir turned to look at Zen, who had fallen from a tree. She had seen him signal to her to come by him. Moir slowly approached the tree and grinned slyly.

"Yes?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Rod was happy that Meril was leaning on him. He enjoyed it and it made his heart race. Rod noticed that Zen fell from a tree and he thought it was hilarious.
    " Wow, that looked like it was soft." Rod said in his mind sarcastically, " I thought you liked trees, not grass."
    Rod smiled at Meril and watched as Moir walked toward Zen.
    " Meril, I've never had anyone, outside of the family, that I really cared about." Rod said looking into Meril's eyes, " I really do like and care about you."

Zen watched as Moir slowly walked toward the tree he was in.
    "Yes?"
    " Please tell me that I didn't just see him kiss her." Zen said jumping down from the branch, " I don't mind him liking her or any of that but I have never seen anything like that in my life."
    " If you don't mind, I want you to take a walk with me and tell me about yourself and your powers." Zen said, " I just want to know out of curiosity."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Member Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2009 06:13 PM
    Threads

Kotomi Ichinose, Eternia
    Items: Empty Backpack, Katana

Kotomi stopped crying. Whatever it was, something had compelled her to stop. Maybe it was Chinatsu's words or Eternia's. She couldn't tell as she stood up. Her face however, was different. Normally she was calm, serene, and had a look on her face of absolute peace. She had finally finished breaking down, and looked like someone who had already recovered. Why... is it over for me.. This is the only thought she could push through her mind, wondering why she had already stopped crying. Then she released, Chinatsu's words, the unknown girl now in front of her, had stopped her crying. She knew her parents, she had been able to meet them and care about them. That also made the pain worse though, when she lost them. As she continued to gradually stand up completely, she made sure not to rush herself. As she stood up however, she noticed something different about the room. The flames had been extinguished, and the room had returned to normal. She heard a knock on the door, and was suspicious.

She walked towards the door, and opened it. Standing there, was her father followed by her mother. This was no longer a nightmare, she had overcome it and transformed it into a sort of whimsical dream. She ran to her father and hugged him with all her might, finally experiencing his... return? But before she could fully enjoy it, her father opened his mouth.

"We're sorry we weren't there for you Kotomi, on your birthday, and the days after. We love you very much, and miss you as much as you miss us. But... it seems like you should part with the past, Kotomi, as it will only end up hurting you more. Remember the memories, keep the good and bad times, but don't let it get to you. We're proud of you, remember that."

After that, her father walked off into the shadows with her mother. She felt compelled to cry, and chase after him. She realized though, that her father's words were true. She could remember the past, and enjoy the good and bad times, but she couldn't let herself be shooken up by the fact that her parents were gone, dead. She had to keep thinking in her mind, at least they died in peace. Her emotions switched just then, and she punched the wall with intense fury. Her eyes, for the first time, went into a rage. She became furious, and almost insanely mad. Then she realized why.

"I'm going to make him pay. I'll crush that... other side of him if it gets him out, and normal. Jace, i'll save you. Your dark side is my prey, and I swear to god that side will perish!"

.:[Kotomi Ichinose - Member of the Theater Club - Clannad.]:.
    ~"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."~

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:

"Me being here and Rio being here have nothing to do with each other. If she's supposed to be working with you, shouldn't you know her location?" Vierra pointed out. With a brittle chuckle, she added "Or did you chase me down just to see if I'm here to kidnap her?"

Seda raised her eyebrows. "Kidnap?" "Of course not. Just curious," she said nonchalantly, as if she was breezing through their conversation like it was a casual one about daily activities. "I have a right to be concerned about my co-workers, don't I?" She took a breath and stretched her arms above her head. "Just like how I was concerned for you for a while. But at least I know now you're alive and in one piece."

"I don't know why you're looking for Rio Hanayume. But don't come to me looking for clues, I was her ex-inductor. Aren't you being a bit unfair here, automatically assuming I come here with bad intentions- or whatever motives you think I have, in mind?"

Seda rolled her eyes and leaned back against the brick wall, placing one foot against the red stone. "You tell me. I obviously don't know you well enough to make assumptions about your character. You're Vierra Lamfetti. Always been closed off, even when people try to get you to open up," she remarked. "But you never liked that anyway. And you threw everything in the wind when you left."

She stood up straight again. "What I do or do not do in this investigation is my call," she said icily. "Just thought I should let you know, Lamfetti. If you do plan on staying in this town longer. Which I doubt, since you yourself said you are 'a wanderer', quote-unquote." She crossed her arms over her chest. "We might cross paths again. And judging from our current conversation, that's something you don't want. At all."

- - -

Marcelo
    Items: Bag, iPod and headphones

The doctor had given the unconscious boy a once-over and, after smelling salts failed to work, put him in a room along with his 'older brother' and suggested they wait until he woke up.

And waiting drove Marcelo insane at times. The beeping of the heart monitor, the footsteps of the people outside and general noises of St. Birch Hospital...

"*crackle* Doctor House, please proceed to Room 352 immediately."

"Let's get an ECG on that guy, do a biopsy on that one and an ultrasound on the pregnant lady over there."

"Outta the way, we got a bleeder coming through!"

"Dammit, Lilian! I am NOT your mentor! And I have to get the the OR, so get out of my way."

"But Dr. Cox! We're bumper buddies! Come baaaaack!"

"Thank God for the iPod," Marcelo muttered as he pulled on his headphones and cranked up the volume. He put it on shuffle and it started out with a beat he had often danced to at clubs. Although that part of his life was over, he still kept a playlist of those tracks. "Steve Jobs, I owe you one." Listening to music was another one of his most beloved hobbies, second only to photography. Dancing to said music was just a little thing he liked doing to burn off any nervous or excess energy.

He stood up from the chair and walked over to the window, staring out at the town and bobbing his head to the beat. The man could already feel his feet tapping, his fingers drumming against the windowsill and his body beginning to move. "Alright, next song," he started and looked around the empty room. The kid was out cold anyhow and he doubted the boy would wake up anytime soon. The waiting and anxiety was beginning to eat at him. "I'm dancing."

Once he heard the opening of the next song, he winced. "Really? This one?" he asked his music player and wondered if it was laughing at him. His female cousin had forced a few songs from a Korean boy band into his playlist. It was a catchy song, sure. Though he felt a little ashamed that he actually knew the full choreography to it. He blamed the same female cousin and being forced to watch the video on the internet again and again. "There's no way I'm dancing to this..."

Two minutes later...

A female nurse walking down the hall passed a door, barely giving the patient inside a glance. However, a man dancing inside made her do a double take. "Sir?" she called out, opening the door.

He was dancing and moving across the room, oblivious to her presence and singing something like, "Sorry sorry sorry sorry" and a string of what she guessed what his attempt at Korean.

"Sir?" she asked again, tapping his shoulder this time.

Marcelo immediately stopped, pulling off his headphones and turning to face her. "Sorry about that!" he said rather loudly, quite embarassed. "What did you want?"

"Uh..." She began and raised an eyebrow. "Just... Wanted to check if everything was okay, sir."

"Everything's great, a-okay, totally fine, awesomely chipper," he replied with several nods. The nurse nodded slowly and took a few steps back.

"Alright. Please call the nurse if anything is the matter."

"You got it!" he replied and saluted, his face red from being caught dancing to K-pop by himself. Once she left, he turned off his iPod and sank back down in the chair.

He let out a sigh. "I am so bored."

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: Bag, Notes, GPS, Guardian Radio

“You were keeling over in a corner back there, and it wasn’t pretty, pal. Let me buy you something to keep you on your feet. Give me the reassurance of knowing that, at least, I helped a guy from collapsing in the middle of the park.”

Harue smiled weakly at the guy. "Uhm.. well, thank you for the offer but I--"

The rumbling in his stomach betrayed any attempt to dismiss its state. The only food he has kept him going was a mug of coffee from that morning and a bite from a burnt toast. After that, he had emptied the contents on the waterproof side of Miss Seda's raincoat.

"Uhm.." he said after a few seconds of silence. "I have to go now."

It's not in his intention to sound cold to a friendly stranger but he has always been a bit skeptical with friendly strangers. Especially with friendly strangers who offer food... With picked up bills..? Something about the equation made Harue a little more dubious.

Also, he has to check out his radio for any updates, find Miss Seda, and get started with the Hanayume Report. He watched as the red sun slowly shed its brightness to don a face of duller red. The day is almost over and it felt like he has accomplished nothing.

++
    Nerisa
    Items: N/A

"My eyes just kind of fixed themselves," Landy said with a giggle.

Nerisa laughed with her. "Then I am convinced you are indeed a femme of many talents. Any other superhuman powers I should know about?" she laughed.

A messaged beeped from Landy's phone and after answering it, she said something about a friend coming over for a stop.

"Would you like some tea or coffee or something to eat?" Landy said, as casual as if she were talking about the weather.

"Coffee would be nice. It would help my nerves. Yeah, coffee has an opposite effect on me." Nerisa grinned. Under this nice, amiable conversation, Nerisa tried to push out the events of earlier, her doubts, her suspicions, the headache that seemed to whistle a high-pitched tune in her brain--

"Yes.. Uhm.." she sighed. "Strong coffee, if you don't mind."

++
    Yorick
    Role: Guardian (suspended)

Yorick head lulled into a half-sleep when a loud voice echoed through the clock tower.

"I'm going to make him pay. I'll crush that... other side of him if it gets him out, and normal. Jace, i'll save you. Your dark side is my prey, and I swear to god that side will perish!"

Yorick looked up in surprise. It was the sobbing girl. Apparently, she is awake now. And very angry. She just punched a wall, see? And actually used the word "perish" in a sentence.

Yorick straightened up and observed the girl. It was hard to tell if she was already fully awake. Maybe she's still under a dream, a spell, or whatever, that's why she's acting strange. Hm, that must be it. Yorick doesn't know anybody who still uses the word "perish".

"Oh wait. Piers would definitely use that word," Yorick thought to himself. "Except he wouldn't.. Cos "perish" is like, so evil-villain-y."

He walked over to the girl and waved his hands over her eyes. "Hey there?" he asked, "Anybody home?"

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: inhaler, tuna sandwhich
    Role: watcher

Melinda blinked as everything went a bit to fast for her. suddenly ika ran off and two tuna sandwhiches were pushed in her hands and she looked at piers and jsut nodded. she was to hungry anyway, she followed pierce back to the car munching on the sandwich and decided she did not really like tuna but it wasent to bad.

she sat in the car and looked at pierce and swallowed "so what now?" she wondert were they were giong. were gonna seek the girl or were the plans changed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“So what now?” Piers repeated Melinda’s question in his mind.

He shut the car door and went to the driver’s side, placing the keys in the ignition. He looked over to Melinda and said, “That’s a loaded question, Melinda.” He laughed a bit, his laughter only a bit more natural than it had been a moment ago inside the coffee shop. “The true question is…when did you start liking tuna? Totally forgot that you didn’t like it, not that you ever ate much to begin with. That’s good, eat as much as you can, okay?”

His hand shook as he reached forward to grip the wheel. He quickly grabbed it so that Melinda would not see the fear he was experiencing at the moment. What was Jace up to? And…had he made a scene earlier with the would-be robbers? Had it happened too fast for people to notice? Surely someone saw it…but he’d had no choice. He had to protect Melinda at all costs. And, contingent on her safety was also, probably, the safety of Madeleine; how would he find her without Melinda?

He turned the ignition, threw the car into gear, and took off down the street, hoping no one would be able to tie his face to the earlier incident. He could just hear the reports to the press: “And then this guy, he totally had a black thing coming out of his arm and actually jerked a car towards him! I saw it! Looked like a well-dressed Spider-Man! But, you know, that Spider-Man suit is pretty cool…he should get one, and then...”

Piers grinned to himself. It had been awhile since he had been able to freely associate thoughts in his mind, what with all the turmoil lately. Or was he just using a diversion to keep his mind off of what to do next with Jace? He was still concocting a plan…or at least that’s what he told himself. Yet, he wasn’t sure just yet of what to do.

“We’re going to see Landy, a friend of mine, Melinda. Now, I’m going to warn you…you’re going to see that Landy has…well, you remember the ‘oil stain’ you saw behind me when you woke up earlier today? Her nightmare is different, and I don’t suggest trying to talk to it, okay? You see, her nightmare is like…well, a very pretty lady. Who wields fire, of course. Don’t they all, though?”

He laughed at his own joke, not realizing that he had made a joke about women in the presence of a girl. “Just kidding,” he quickly added.

Piers exited the car, opened the door for Melinda, and then walked up to the electronic announcement box. He pressed the button and, after the beep, he said, “Hey, Landy…” and waited for her to come to the door.

He had been warned by her not to say too much, seeing as how she had “company.” It made sense. Perhaps he would be able to talk to her about the issue on the side. Either way, he needed to meet with her before he sat down to establish leads on the search for Madeleine as the search would keep him fully occupied for a while.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher

Chinatsu awoke soon and looked up. "What the..." She said slowly getting up. She coughed a few times and looked at Kotomi and Yorick. "Alright...so now Kotomi's on a rampage...I have no idea who the hell this guys is and what the hell is going on?!" She asked after noticing the somewhat damaged wall.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Meril, I've never had anyone, outside of the family, that I really cared about. I really do like and care about you." Meril was far more than surprised at this point. She had never had this kind of feeling before. What is this feeling I am experiencing? Why haven't I experienced it before?

"I....I don't think I have ever felt this way about anyone. I mean, I do care a lot about Moir but this connection is far different." She replied while looking into his eyes.

" Please tell me that I didn't just see him kiss her. I don't mind him liking her or any of that but I have never seen anything like that in my life." Moir looked at the two lovebirds then at Zen.

"Of course they did!" She paused for a moment and thought about his last statement.

"You mean.....you have never experienced the emotion of caring or of love?" Moir became gloomy and smiled grimly at Zen.

"I guess it takes time to experience something like that. Can nightmares even feel that kind of feeling? Can we even give it back?" Moir looked at Zen and smiled. She thought for a bit until Zen had spoken.

" If you don't mind, I want you to take a walk with me and tell me about yourself and your powers. I just want to know out of curiosity." She smiled and skipped towards Zen.

"Of course! I would be delighted to take a walk with you."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information