AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, Cell phone

Cerise took a quick look around the mess hall, adding the layout to her mental map. The wide windows allowed natural sunshine to light the place. The aroma of bread tickled her nose and there was the low murmur of conversation. It wasn’t very different from a high school cafeteria. Knowing that tying an emotion with a place helps remember it, Cerise attached a warm and cheery sentiment to the Guardian HQ mess hall.

She finally saw Harue waving at him by the water fountain.

"Miss Cerise, do you plan to get something to eat before you start work? I'm afraid I have to leave HQ for a while. It's not hospitable to leave you in HQ all alone, but Si-- Karn is somewhere in the building I heard. I am not sure about the others."

Cerise placed a finger on her lips, as if thinking, “I’m not too hungry, but a soft pretzel sounds nice.”

Items: Guardian radio, Cell phone, Pretzel

She knew that this HQ had ten registered Guardians, now eleven, with two confirmed MIA’s. Though, the suspended Yorick Zahn should report by this morning as well.

“Harue, I know quite a bit about this HQ's Guardians through the Gu.I.L.A. I must say I’m curious to meet... Sir Karn.” She smiled between small bites. She had picked up the nickname from one of the louder tech's conversations and thought it fit the man from the entry amusingly well. “His theories about Nightmares are very insightful and I’d like to ask him a question or two about syncing.”

Though I’m not quite excited to meet Sir Piers. Cerise prayed quietly, Dear God, let him be out on an extensive mission. It doesn’t even have to be life-threatening.

Now, Seda Salucci sounded like a spirited and capable Guardian. Cerise would have liked to meet her and truly felt sorry they had missed each other by a day. She knew from experience in other headquarters that Ms. Salucci's absence could only harm this HQ’s morale.

“But would your errand be too important that I can’t come along? I’d like to have a better look at the town. Although I'd love to meet the other Guardians, there will be plenty of time for that later. In a proper meeting, maybe.

“And please, Harue. Don’t call me Miss Cerise. It sounds too much like ‘miseries’.” She laughed lightly, “Just Cerise, all right, kiddo? Now that we’ve got that down pat, you lead the way.”

She finished her pretzel and allowed Harue to lead her. Though she was constantly adding to her mental map, this HQ was still unfamiliar. The occasional tech would smile at the new Guardian and that always made her feel more welcomed. Cerise just knew she would feel at home in no time at all.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian [trainee]
    Items: Guardian radio, Lunchbox

“Harue, I know quite a bit about this HQ's Guardians through the Gu.I.L.A. I must say I’m curious to meet... Sir Karn. His theories about Nightmares are very insightful and I’d like to ask him a question or two about syncing.”

"Oh, that's very prudent of you, Miss Cerise." Harue beamed. "Karn is an excellent guardian. I would say him and Sir Piers are our pillars of strength in the HQ. I'm sure he'd be glad to answer any of your questions.. But he might be busy today and when he's busy he tends to shut himself off." Harue's voice trailed. "After his accident, he tends to be a bit... moody."

“But would your errand be too important that I can’t come along? I’d like to have a better look at the town. Although I'd love to meet the other Guardians, there will be plenty of time for that later. In a proper meeting, maybe."

"Well sure, you're welcome to join me." Harue said. "I'm just about to pick up Sir Yorick. It would have to be my first time meeting him as well. After that, I'd have to go around the town to investigate one of our most recent MIA's: Rio Hanayume.

I'm afraid Allen J. Rose's MIA report is outside our jurisdiction. Heaven knows where he might be. But Rio Hanayume was seen in our town and she just disappeared right after--" Harue coughed "--an incident."

"Anyway, she has only been missing for about four-five days so she might still be around the area. Her Guardian Radio wasn't registered in our frequency so it seems we would have to look for her manually."

“And please, Harue. Don’t call me Miss Cerise. It sounds too much like ‘miseries’.” She laughed lightly, “Just Cerise, all right, kiddo? Now that we’ve got that down pat, you lead the way.”

Harue never really noticed until she pointed out the homonym. He laughed a bit. "It sure does sound like "Miseries" doesn't it?" he said. "Alright.. How about Ma'am? I just can't call people of higher rank without honorifics. The only reason I don't call Karn sir is because he.. uhm threatened my life because of it. Haha. He's kidding, of course--partly.

"But if you agree to call me Harue, then I would say we're even." Harue smiled.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Sync: ???? (flux)
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: none

"I don't need to explain anything to you." Jace said grinning to himself.
    "Manners Jace." Thanatos said in a calm voice, "She is our guest after all." Jace merely exhaled in fustration.
    "Fine." He said.
    "Good." Thanatos looked to Chinatsu. "Now dear. If your good nothing will happen. Today happens to be your lucky day." He smiled, yet it held no comfit. "You live. Your both alive through your willpower and alive through mine." He stood up and dusted his cloak. The ran a hand through his hair. "With any luck you may continue to live. Me however..." He grinned and only then could it be seen that trickle of blood running down his left cheek. "...I have to find someone. So I will be disappearing. Good luck finding your way out. I'm sure the rats have eaten by now." He casually walked to the door. Then looked back. "Nice meeting you. Lets meet again someday."
    With that he walked out and vanished into the shadows of the sewer. Leaving her all alone and in the place she didn't know. A dangerous place.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: Pills

Chinatsu looked over at the door and tried to stand. She winced again and decided to just lay there. "He'll kill me if I stay....I know it but I cant move." She said putting her hand on her forehead. She looked up at the ceiling feeling a rush of failure. "Why...? Why was I saved? What can I do?" She asked herself closing her eyes for a few minutes. Chinatsu reached into her pocket and took a pill. "So much for thinking I was captured.."

She tried to stand up again and ended up collapsing on the floor. Chinatsu hit her head and became unconscious again.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio, Sword Handle

Ika made it to the teaberry he looked around and sat down at one of the seats."May i help you?" "can i have some tea please?" the waitress nodded and left. he looked around " I wonder where pier's girlfriend is?" he said under his breath.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Strength Powder, Focus Powder, Balance Powder, Medicine Bag

Ozman watched cheerfully as Moir completed the task he gave her. It wasn't as strong as his was but it still had plenty of power to it.
    " Very good Moir! I'm proud of you." Ozman said clapping, " Now, keep practicing that until you can build up the energy yourself without the powder."
    He quickly began channeling his energy ad created a tornado that surrounded his entire body. It was sucking in everything around him including the the other clone and the real Ozman. He released the energy by channeling it in his hands and shot the tornado away from the house.
    " This is an advanced technique." Ozman said, " Try this only when you have mastered the other."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Time: Morning
    Items: Cell Phone, Wallet
    "Carrot cake? Hmm. To be honest I'm not a real fan of carrot cake. But I'm sure they have other things I like. Now that you mention it I did miss breakfast... and I could go for a river of latte right about now." Rivkah trailed off, suddenly noticing a gnawing pang of hunger. "Do you think they have cheeseburgers at this cafe?"

And the morning is yours in return, Nightmare of Rivkah. I am Theo, this kid’s Nightmare. I’d like to have a little chat, but I am not fond of Guardians. Kindly prove to me then, that you are not one of them. Hurt this boy. Hurt him any way you can.

Isis's voice resonated in Theo's mind, like an icy wind brushing against silver chimes.

How dare you command me in such a fashion. The only hand I bend to is my mistress's. Her will is for me to be still. I have no need nor desire to prove anything to you or this child. Should you forsake the current peaceable climate I will not hesitate to engage in your bluff and shake you to the core. Your etiquette is disturbing. Perhaps I should be wary of a guardianship.

Rivkah's eyes shifted from a cinnamon brown to a golden green gaze. She seemed to look at Aiden with a renewed interest. It was as if Isis was looking through a window and saw the child for the first time.

If you are a nightmare, you are playing a dangerous game. They may be young and manipulative but do not underestimate them. And yet, they are also defenseless creatures. I do not like your kind. Either way, you are not making a good impression, but I am curious of your agenda and why you have chosen to reveal yourself to me.

"If you trust me I can give you a ride. If not, then I will have to trust you and we can meet at the shop. If you choose the second one, you better bike behind me or I might accidentally run you over." Rivkah smiled a charming little smile.
    Last edited by Lola Granola; 01-13-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cup o' tea

Landy took a grateful sip of tea before she started paying attention. It didn't help her head-ache with the confusion.

"'All hell broke loose?' What kind of hell? The only thing I remember is... Piers was here, wasn't he? And the girl, Melissa? I... I don't remember everything after that. It's just a vague picture of them here and then blackness. I can't... concentrate," she said. She pressed her cup to her lips took a long sip.

The pounding in her head made it hard for her to concentrate. With the tea sliding down her throat, she at least had something to distract her.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radios (2), Cell phone, Pen, Paper with notes

Folding the piece of paper upon which he had scribbled down every obvious clue that would aid the search for Madeleine, Piers decided to check Gu.I.L.A. before he left. He did not have the time to spare to add any entries, but he wanted to make sure that something essential did not escape his notice. Immediately upon viewing Gu.I.L.A., it was apparent that at least two entries had been added since the last time he had logged on.

Viewing the oldest entry first, Piers was shocked to find that an unknown individual had added something to the log. How was this even possible? The log was not attached to any network, and Piers was thoroughly confused.

The message itself contained many blank spaces, and seemed to hint that he was the one to whom the deciphering of the message was intended. The message was “signed” with five spaces of numeric code, and the riddle at the end refused to give away any immediate answers. Quickly, Piers tried to make sense of the riddle. Was it metaphorical? Did it lead to a conclusive hint? Suddenly, when comparing lines, Piers saw that it was an acrostic riddle; and therein rested the “key” to discovering the name of the individual who had made the entry. The method Piers would have to use in order to come up with the name was spelled out by way of the acrostic: binary.

Perhaps it was because Piers had not practiced using binary in so long, but he was certain that two of his letters were wrong. Even so, he had enough to go off of that he was no longer surprised at how the entry had been made. It would have been child’s play for this individual who, it was clear to everyone, was by far the highest ranking member of their HQ. It was Karn’s “flame,” as Piers called her. It was Amber.

She’d been off on assignment for so long, and he knew next to nothing about the assignment itself.

As for the message, Piers was hopeless at filling in the details. He was able to guess semi-plausible words given the context of the paragraph, but the entire message was still incomplete. He would have to forward the message to Karn. And fast. He took the folded paper out of his jacket, wrote down the quasi-complete message with his additions in parentheses, and refolded and replaced the paper back in his inner jacket pocket, along with his pen.

Next, he had to view the latest entry on Gu.I.L.A. It seemed to be a list of updates on the status of Guardians leaving and entering service at their local HQ. And it was then that Piers realized the Guardians had lost a member that had proved to be an essential, highly valuable asset to their force. Seda was gone.

Piers just shook his head silently, wondering what had happened to cause her to leave. The reason was not specific on the log, and he sincerely hoped everything was okay. He was just getting to know her, and this realization made her absence all the more poignant.

The feeling of loss was slowly dissipated by the realization that Yorick, one of the most vivacious (to confine the description of his personality to tame terms) Guardians he’d ever met, was now off suspension. Piers couldn’t wait to see him again, as the man always had a way of making him laugh. Of course, Yorick also had an equally potent way of making him shake his head. At any rate, he was an excellent, devoted Guardian, and his release from suspension was a huge benefit to the Guardians.

Then, the third and final update on the log caught his attention. Piers just stared at the name, and then at the fact that the person who bore that name had been deployed to their HQ. He’d felt loss at the news of Seda’s arrival, amusement and relief at the news of Yorick’s release from suspension, and now, suddenly, he felt myriad emotions all at once. Finally, after the surge of emotions, Piers felt a sense of dread at having to see her again.

For Cerise Reid was now at their HQ. By all indications, she’d already arrived.

Piers picked up his radio and called Jean at the front desk. “Jean, I’m heading out again. Will you please tell Melinda to prepare whatever she wants to take with her? I will meet her at the car.” He desperately wanted to get back onto the mission before an unwelcome “reunion” of sorts took place.

At the moment, Piers was still unaware that Melinda was recovering from another medical episode.

“Ah, and Jean,” he added, “I have matters of the utmost importance to discuss with Karn, but for the sake of time I’ll do this over radio. Just letting you know my status.” Without waiting (or hearing) a response from Jean right away, Piers took out his cell phone.

It had been a while since he had spoken to Glaiza, as he hadn’t called her the night before. Still a bit apprehensive over their last meeting, he sent her a text instead of calling her. “Hey Glaiza. How r u? I hav wrk 2 do 4 a bit. Not sur how long. Hope 2 c u after Im dun?” He wanted to say more. But then again, he always did. Perhaps he could gauge from her response if she felt better today. He certainly hoped so, and would have preferred to see her immediately. Yet, with the current situation with Madeleine, that was an impossibility.

With that, Piers darted towards the lobby as it was directly on his way to the exit that led to where he had parked outside. And there in the lobby, to his great dismay, was the back of a familiar head of auburn hair. Too familiar. It belonged to her, no doubt. Cerise Reid.

He had no choice but to pass her if he wanted to get to his car. Of course, he could always go up another floor and walk down the opposite stairwell, but if she was to happen to turn and see him walking away without speaking to her, she’d certainly use the occasion to rail on him. Instead, he chose to be preemptive, his voice audibly more acrid than usual. Yet, instead of speaking directly to her, he spoke to Harue who stood beside her, first.

“You keep strange company, Harue.”

Waiting to see if Cerise would turn towards him, he added quickly, “Wow. Didn’t know you were here, Cerise. After all, I didn’t see a broom parked anywhere.”

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: Watcher
    Items: inhaler, machienes

jean looked at his radio for a moment and turned to the other techs eyeing them. some of them gulped and some seemed to be crawling almost under there desks. He was seeking someone to tell Pierce about melinda's condition. The doctor had decided to keep her in the coma for a few more hours another day if possible but none had told him yet what had happend. Jean's eyes rested on a young female tech "you go to pierce and them him what happend "the girl gulped and nodded. she went to the lobby to see him talk with two other Guardians "p..pierce sir..i.. i am afraid melinda wont be able travel for a few hours" she swalloed nervously "i..in your abscenes she had some kind of seizure and her head took a big blow..s..so the doctors decided to keep her in a artifical c..coma for a while and she is still in it" she looked at Harue "i..it suprises me sir harua did no..not mention it since he saw her" she looked between pierce and harue wondering what effect the information would have.

Infirmari room

the machienes beeped steadily as melinda slept, she mummbled a bit "mark not karn's mark" she whimpered "nightmare, powers come from nightmare" a nurse came in to check on her and brushed some hair out of her face "we know that melinda, we know the guardians use nightmare's" melinda's head shook from left to right "watcher..nightmare..linked" the nurse looked a bit strange at the words.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

"...After his accident, he tends to be a bit... moody."
    “Accident... he lost his legs, didn’t he?” Cerise asked, “I wouldn’t know about the accident’s effect on his mood. The ‘Gu.I.L.A.’ doesn’t delve into detail on the psychological trauma of Vagrant attacks on us, even though those are unimaginably more difficult to heal than physical wounds.” She spoke regretfully, as if recalling a sorrowful memory.
    "...But Rio Hanayume was seen in our town and she just disappeared right after--" Harue coughed "--an incident."
    Cerise almost did not pick up his last word because of Harue’s cough, “An incident?” she repeated. “Hm…”
    "Anyway, she has only been missing for about four-five days so she might still be around the area. Her Guardian Radio wasn't registered in our frequency so it seems we would have to look for her manually."
    “Harue, you seem like you know a lot of recent news about this HQ and the town.” By this time they arrived in the lobby. Jean nodded and smiled at them. “Tell you what – I’ll go with you to pick up Mr. Zahn and help you look for Ms. Hanayume too. I’ll ask Jean for a car so I can drive us around. In the mean time, you can tell me everything I’ll need to know about the Guardians here and the incident with Rio. Sounds good? Besides, I know you’re capable, but I can’t let a trainee on a mission all by himself.”
    "… But if you agree to call me Harue, then I would say we're even." Harue smiled.
    “Oh all right!” she threw her hands up in the air and laughed a little, “Ma’am, if you have to. But I hope that someday we can become close friends enough to break that honorific barrier of yours. Oh, and by the way, who is in-”
    “… Wow. Didn’t know you were here, Cerise. After all, I didn’t see a broom parked anywhere.”
    First surprise. Then, disappointment. Finally, exasperation. Only Harue could have seen her expression change faster than a teenage girl in a clothing store. And she never did finish her sentence. Why did he have to show up now? She was this close to leaving HQ and thus reducing the chances of confrontation.
    Cerise bit her lower lip and momentarily closed her eyes. Her right fist clenched. Over and over again, she repeated one word in her mind. Control. Control. Control.
    Her exasperation melted away with a smirk and she turned to face him. Cerise was taken aback by the burn scar on his cheek when she saw Piers, but she quickly dismissed this. She crossed her arms as if physically blocking her emotions and there was such scathing iciness in her smirk.
    “Well, well! If it isn’t Piers the Foe,” Perhaps she actually said DeFoe. Perhaps not. With Cerise, you never really know.
    “You know me, Piers.” Her finger tapped against her arm and her head slightly tilted to one side, as if challenging an adversary. “The only witchcraft I’d ever care to learn is how to make troublesome Foes disappear. In fact, you like being correct, so why don’t you go disappear right now?”

+++

Aiden/Theo
    Role: Feral
    Items: Missing Persons Notices, $10.01, Tarot Card, Mint

“Do you think they have cheeseburgers at this cafe?"
    Aiden giggled at ‘a river of latte’, but it was hard imagining someone as refined as Riv eating a lowly cheeseburger. She belonged in high-class restaurants that served salmon sashimi beside mint sauce lamb chops and free flowing cocktail. And, really, he had pinned a lot of hope on the Teaberry’s carrot cake. The boy was thoroughly convinced even the country’s president wouldn’t be able to resist a bite of it.
    Aiden needs to widen his limited view of the world. It, unfortunately, only extends up to the four corners of his town.
    Then his eyes widened in shock at the sudden change of color in Riv’s eyes, “Riv! Your eyes just turned green all of a sudden. How’d you do that?”

… Either way, you are not making a good impression, but I am curious of your agenda and why you have chosen to reveal yourself to me.
    ‘Mistress’? So you are subservient to your Human. There is more reason to suspect you are a Guardian. But you have not attacked so far, which rules out the possibilities that you are a sadist Vagrant or an overly zealous Guardian. As for my agenda, I am tending to it. I have revealed myself to you because it is impossible to know if a Human does possess a Nightmare. I search in the dark and never know what I’ll find, if I find anything at all.
    And thus I’ve found you, fellow Nightmare. If you are a Guardian, to hell with you. If you are no Guardian, we’ll meet again. As long as I can suspect you are, our conversation ends.
    But know this: I cannot forget you.

Although he thought this was really cool, Aiden grew concerned instead, “My friend Troy’s eyes turn gray when he gets sick. Do you feel okay?”
    "If you trust me I can give you a ride. If not, then I will have to trust you and we can meet at the shop. If you choose the second one, you better bike behind me or I might accidentally run you over."
    Aiden did a triumphant fist pump. “Yeah! Let’s go!" It seemed that Riv was all right. She could joke about his death after all. "Oh, oh no, wait. I’ll need to pass by the police station first. I’ll just put up Theodore’s poster and talk with Mr. Callaway.”
    John Callaway was in charge of missing persons at the station. Though he can be a bit grumpy sometimes, Aiden knew he really was a great guy. They met four years ago when the Hayes were searching for his brother.
    “It won’t take long.” He mounted his bike, skillfully swinging one leg over the seat, “If you’re going to get your car, I’ll just meet you in the Teaberry. That way, we’ll save time and eat sooner.” Aiden still hoped that the Teaberry could change the way Riv thought about carrot cake.
    “Oh yeah, that’s right, Riv! Can I have your number?” He flushed at how cheeky he sounded, “I’m not gonna ask for dates or anything like that! It’s just in case, you know, and to help me find you later.”

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio, Sword Handle

Ika looked around for Piers's girlfriend, but she was no where he could see."your Tea is ready, sir."The waitress had come back with his tea. "do you know where Glaiza is?" the waitress looked around."I'll see if i can find her." Ika nodded and sipped his tea, as the waitress went off to find Glaiza.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radios (2), Cell phone, Pen and Paper (both inside jacket)

“Well, well! If it isn’t Piers the Foe,” Perhaps she actually said DeFoe. Perhaps not. With Cerise, you never really know.
    “You know me, Piers.” Her finger tapped against her arm and her head slightly tilted to one side, as if challenging an adversary. “The only witchcraft I’d ever care to learn is how to make troublesome Foes disappear. In fact, you like being correct, so why don’t you go disappear right now?”

Attempting to keep his face from showing his anger, he looked over to Harue to get his mind off Cerise’s statements. Nothing had changed, from the way she mocked his name to the way she subtly threw insults at him. He was about to insert a quick rejoinder when suddenly a young, feminine voice addressed him from behind. He turned to see a young female tech looking at him with a face full of apprehension.

"p..pierce sir..i.. i am afraid melinda wont be able travel for a few hours" she swalloed nervously "i..in your abscenes she had some kind of seizure and her head took a big blow..s..so the doctors decided to keep her in a artifical c..coma for a while and she is still in it" she looked at Harue "i..it suprises me sir harua did no..not mention it since he saw her."

Though these episodes were becoming more frequent, Piers never got used to them. “I…thanks. Thanks for telling me.” He paused to gather his thoughts. “Do me a favor, will you, ma’am?” he asked, his voice calm and sincere. He spoke softly, not just because he was restraining worry over Melinda’s condition, but because the girl looked nervous enough as it was. “Please,” he continued, “tell the doctor that I’m coming back for Melinda after I mass some clues and leads in town. Unless, of course, he recommends against it. Will you do that for me, please?”

Nodding back towards Harue, he added, “And Harue didn’t get the chance to speak to me yet; I’m sure he would’ve told me if he had half a chance.” Piers wasn’t saying this to the tech as much as he was saying it to Harue; Piers didn’t want him to worry about not having the chance to tell him about Melinda yet. And Harue was just the type to worry over small details like that.

Turning back to Harue and Cerise, he addressed Harue exclusively. “Harue, I’m going to town; I’ve got a lead to pursue. That is…I think I do. At the police station. I’m coming back after I’m done to get Melinda. Just letting you know my whereabouts. Do you have anything planned, by the way?” He wanted to repay Cerise’s earlier insult, but thought better of it, for it would surely be repaid by one of her own insults in good measure. Instead, he spoke as if she were not there.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Terra
    Items: None

Terra Cobalt sat alone in her cold, lonely apartment staring at the tv. Although she'd never admit it, she'd been unemployed, and could no longer pay her utilities, and was sitting in the dark staring at a tv that was not on, as if expecting it to come alive suddenly and tell her some great truth, just sighing again and again.
    "... What do I do now?"
    She sighed. Another sigh. Her luck had run out, and things couldn't get any worse.

...Or so she thought.

((Sorry, busy day today, regular posts tomorrow.))

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nerisa
    Items: Cellphone, Photo

"'All hell broke loose?' What kind of hell? The only thing I remember is... Piers was here, wasn't he? And the girl, Melissa? I... I don't remember everything after that. It's just a vague picture of them here and then blackness. I can't... concentrate," she said. She pressed her cup to her lips took a long sip.

After everything Landy said, all Nerisa could reply was "...Yeah." How could she explain anything, really? How could she start saying a woman in flames came out of her bed and "attacked" them (Okay, so Melinda was the one who did the "attacking", still)? That there was this woman, the woman Nerisa saw in Landy's sketchbook, that was it.

"Landy" Nerisa said, "Your sketchbook.. The one you've caught me looking at yesterday, will you show it to me please? I know this is rather forward, but maybe it will give us a clue about everything. In the meantime," Nerisa went out of the room holding her cel, "Maybe I should tell you friend Piers that you're awake."

The piece of notebook paper was smudged in her hand but the numbers were still visible. Nerisa stored it in her phone first and tried to call. Sometimes she would purposely cancel the call before it connected.

Dammit..

"Hello Piers. It's me, Nerisa." she rehearsed in her brain, "Landy's awake. Do you think I should take her to the hospital?"

"Hello Piers. It's me, Nerisa. Landy's awake. You're not telling me everything."

"Hello Piers. It's me, Nerisa. Landy's awake. I'll get to the bottom of this, just you wait."

"Hello Piers. It's me, Nerisa. I want the Truth."

The phone rang.

++

Yorick
    Items: None

Sewer water slushed through his feet.

"You've gotta be fu--" Yorick picked on huge rat gnawing on his shoe, "--kidding me," and threw the rodent into a wall. The creature took the trauma from impact and fell on the floor staring at Yorick with his shifty red eyes.

"You don't even look like a rat, damn it! You look like a ten-feet horror show! Shoo!" his echoes bounced in his head.

Scurrying little feet darted in all directions, and Yorick was left truly alone in the darkness of the stinking manhole.

"What am I doing here, really?" Yorick began to ask himself, pondering intently on any obvious answer. "Here in this little portion of hell, with grime and slime and microbes crawling up my legs, eww.."

He took out his cellphone and pressed the enter button to keep the cellphone light on and give him a source of illumination.

"..Without a flashlight, or a map, or boots or even a hankerchief to rid me of the smell.." Yorick paused. "Okay.. so having none of those is sorta my fault.."

He rounded a corner, searching for Chinatsu's presence, when a sudden pain on his head caused his vision to blur. He steadied himself with his hand on the walls. He checked his forehead. Blood.

"GADS!" Yorick's pressure shot up. "Is she injured again?? Whoever took her here must've--"

"Shh.."

Yorick turned around. Chain was standing behind him, smiling a devious grin.

"Must you shout, sweetie?" Chain smiled. "Your wounds are going to open again."

Yorick grumbled. All the bloodloss he's had has made him irritable and cold. He wiped the trickling blood on his forehead and carried on walking. The blunt force on his head weakened him a bit and increased the light-headedness he was having from all the injuries. He fell on his knees.

"Aww.. Poor baby." Chain held Yorick's face with her cold, soft fingers, playing with his hair and lips. "Does it hurt, sweetie? I know it hurts. Promises always do. Better hurry up, now. You wouldn't want Chinatsu to die, would you? Payment would be most dire."

Yorick grunted sullenly as Chain disappeared into the shadows. "Sadistic little Nightmare, always enjoying your little games." He tried to stand up despite the injuries. "And who the hell uses the word "dire" these days, anyway?"

He walked towards the corner Chain disappeared into and found a girl, unconscious on the sewer floor.

++
    Harue
    Items: Radio, Lunchbox

"You keep strange company, Harue."

"Eh?" Harue turned around and saw Sir Piers, standing outside the computer room with a blank distant look he has never seen from the man before. There was an ominous feeling of dread that filled the air.

"Ah.. Sir Piers, this is our new co-worker, Miss Cerise Re--"

“Wow. Didn’t know you were here, Cerise. After all, I didn’t see a broom parked anywhere.”

"Uh.. I.. you guys know each other?" Harue looked at Piers and to Miss Cerise, then back again. "A.. a broom?" Harue laughed nervously. "Why would Miss Cerise want a broo--"

“Well, well! If it isn’t Piers the Foe,” Miss Cerise gritted back ("greeted" Harue corrected himself). “The only witchcraft I’d ever care to learn is how to make troublesome Foes disappear. In fact, you like being correct, so why don’t you go disappear right now?”

Harue laughed a bit to lighten the mood. "Ah, so you guys know each other. Thats.. That's.. that's-- nice." he gulped.

It was like one of those movies you see, when ghost movies describe that awkward feeling of spine-tingles and cold sweat. It was those moments you begin to hallucinate things that will make you doubt your own sanity. Harue was a sane, upright fellow (as sane as any Guardian could be), but if you asked him about that encounter with Piers and Cerise standing in the hallway with arms in front of their chest, eyes sparkling with a kind of dark air, Harue will tell you, he saw smoke.

The awkward feeling suddenly disappeared when a female tech reported something about Melinda collapsing again. Harue looked away and was particularly taken aback when the tech pointed to him, saying Harue has seen saw her suffer a fit from before. And Harue didn't say anything about it.

It was true, Harue saw it. It was a horrible sight, one that flashed him back to the days of his captivity. He tried as much to take it off from his memory. From his days back when he was a captive, the boys around him were starved to death, poisoned, maimed. Uselessness was not a luxury you were allowed to take. In unconsiousness, they were regarded as dead and would be buried alive under the very floor they slept on. Harue shivered.

Melinda was weak and sickly. Harue often wondered if it was their fault as Guardians she was that way.. And somehow, that guilt and the torment of his past forced him to discommit his memory.

Harue didn't answer the tech, nor Piers' question. In a way, he felt like they were accusing him of insensitivity. He tried to slowly turn away, walking off to his duties alone. It was probably better that way..

But Piers' voice called out to him.

“Harue, I’m going to town; I’ve got a lead to pursue. That is… I think I do. At the police station. I’m coming back after I’m done to get Melinda. Just letting you know my whereabouts. Do you have anything planned, by the way?”

Harue breathed a sigh. For some reason, Sir Piers' voice always sounded so strong and earnest. It calmed him down for some reason. It was always an assurance of hope. All his fellow Guardians were. He turned back and smiled, knowing that he could never ignore a commanding officer's question.

"Yes sir. I was going to head out for the Rio Hanayume case. And probably pick up Sir Yorick on the way."

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radios (2), Cell phone, pen and paper (in jacket)

"Yes sir. I was going to head out for the Rio Hanayume case. And probably pick up Sir Yorick on the way."

Piers nodded and smiled, again remembering that Gu.I.L.A. had noted the fact that Yorick was now off suspension. But as for the Hanayume case, it was likely that Piers had more leads in his search for Madeleine than Harue did on his mission to find Hanayume. That was just like Harue, though; give him a task, and the difficulty is immaterial; he'll attempt it anyway. Cerise, Piers knew, was like that as well, but the feelings he had for her were laced with much more negativity than the ones he harbored for Harue. Suddenly, the ringing of his cell phone broke into his thoughts. The number was not recognized on his phone. The ringing of the cell phone was such a ubiquitous thing that it broke off the tense feeling he had in front of Cerise, albeit temporarily. He lifted the phone to his ear.

“Hello?”

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone

Aden looked at the clock on the desk of his unusually bare dorm room. He was speaking to his mother on the phone. Class started soon, and more than anything, he wanted off the phone.
    "So all you're still at the top of the class?" She asked. He couldn't help but force a smile, even though she couldn't see him, he felt it was necessary.
    "Yes Mom. You know I wouldn't let you down." He said. He heard her laugh cheerfully over the other line.
    "That's my perfect son for you!" She said. Aden cursed in his mind. 'Perfect...' How he hated those words.
    "I've got to go. Class starts in about ten minutes." He explained.
    "All right. Love you."
    "You too." He hung up. Sighing deeply, he put his phone in his pocket. He was exhausted. He hadn't slept in three days from all the studying. Being a perfect student was hard work. Perfection, huh? Something he wanted, yet feared so much. He began to leave his room.
    'I wonder Alan... What would you do...?' He thought.

((Can't post 5 times unless someone else is online...))
    Last edited by xXPainful SmilexX; 01-16-2010 at 09:58 PM.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Strength Powder, Focus Powder, Balance Powder, Medicine Bag

With the clone teaching Moir the wind techniques, the real Ozman focused on Rod's training. Ozman's stealth and sneaking around in the trees made it hard for Rod to pinpoint his location.

" I can't keep going like this..." Rod said in his mind, " What can I do?"

" Don't worry my student." Ozman said within the trees, " The powder will wear off and the bleeding will stop."

" Like I would believe that, old man." Rod said bracing himself for any attack, " Come out and face me."

" Where's the fun in that?" Ozman asked jokingly, " It's more fun this way."
    Ozman felt his energy was low and decided to finish up the training.
    He made the clones disappear and he jumped out of his hiding place.
    " My energy is low so today's training is finished." Ozman said rubbing his shoulder, " Everyone get some rest."

" Hey, where's Zen?" Rod asked looking around, I don't see him anywhere."
    " I've been training with Ozman." Zen said appearing from the trees, " I'm going inside."
    " Very well, Moir we will finish this later." Ozman said with a smile.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerise

“Harue, I’m going to town; I’ve got a lead to pursue. That is…I think I do. At the police station. I’m coming back after I’m done to get Melinda. Just letting you know my whereabouts. Do you have anything planned, by the way?”
    He ignored her…!
    How dare that immature, obsessive-compulsive Chesire dandy ignore her…!

Cerise gritted her teeth. His disregard of her was more infuriating than anything he could have retaliated.

Harue laughed a bit to lighten the mood. "Ah, so you guys know each other. Thats.. That's.. that's--nice." he gulped.
    “It surely is, Harue. I can’t imagine a greater pleasure.” With that last line of sarcasm, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Control. Control. Contol. This is not worth the anger. With a better hold of her emotions and Piers busy with a call, she calmly walked over to Jean.
    “Hello, Jean,” Cerise prayed that her voice sounded level enough. The last thing she wanted was to unintentionally project her anger towards the front desk manager.
    “I’m Cerise Reid, as you probably know already. Is there a car free for use? Harue here is assigned to look for the MIA Rio Hanayume after he brings back Mr. Yorick Zahn. I want to help him out. And besides, I’ll get to see more of the town.” … and less of him, she added in her mind.
    Jean fought to keep a straight face. A little unknown fact for everyone in the HQ is that being at the front desk means she has a say in almost everything that goes on in it. Jean has never seen Piers so hilariously ruffled before. This comedic telenovela amused her to no end and she was dying to see more of it.
    All of the cars were, in fact, already reserved. Guardian cars were all high-end for some unexplainable reason. Therefore, demand for them was so high, sometimes they implemented fees to make sure Guardians and techs weren’t abusing the privilege. Not all of them will be picked up until later today, though. So even if there are available ones at the moment, technically, Jean wouldn’t be lying.
    “I’m sorry, ma’am. I’m afraid they’re all already reserved for use later. Sir Duo just took the last of the available BMW M6.”
    Cerise couldn’t believe it, “Are you serious? How about motorcycles?”
    “Those too. With what happened in the park yesterday, you’ll find it difficult to go around town without being questioned by the police. Did you know that Miss Seda brought one with her to Italy? I don’t know how, but that girl can make impossible things possible.”
    Conflicting emotions that came with seeing Piers again mixed with the frustrations of not being able to procure transport. She could, of course, just let him go with Harue and stay in the HQ. But she already told the young lad she would accompany him and Cerise Reid does not go back on her word. Besides, she could not tell a fellow warrior this, but Harue was much too young to be running around fighting murderous Vagrants by himself.
    “Well then, Jean.” Cerise tried to keep her tone of voice composed but couldn’t stop the sarcasm, “Who in this HQ has a vehicle that we can borrow or hitch a ride with?”
    Jean held her look for a second longer, and then nodded towards Piers’ direction.
    She almost laughed, “You must be joking.”
    Jean shook her head, “No, ma’am. Sir Piers has the only available vehicle at the moment.”
    Cerise slammed both hands onto the front desk, “I am NOT hitching a joy ride with that… that jerk!”
    Jean jumped, “Ma’am, please! Don’t let your personal feelings affect your Guardian duties.”
    But she really meant, ‘Ma’am, by all means! I’ll get a few techs to start selling popcorn and tickets.’
    Cerise saw the wisdom in her words and immediately regretted losing her control. So if said Chesire jerk has the last available car in HQ she truly did not have a choice. Cerise sighed and reminded herself that no one can control ninety percent of what happens to them. At the most, she could ask to be dropped off sooner than later.
    “All right, Jean,” Cerise threw her hands up in defeat, “I’m really sorry for losing control. Forgive me. I hope I didn’t scare you. And you’re right. There are more important things than a personal feud.”
    She turned and leaned backwards against the front desk. Her arms crossed and a finger tapped against an arm. And if this really is an anime forum, she would have vein-throbbing marks over her head.
    Calmly but reluctantly, Cerise waited for Piers to finish his call.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-17-2010 at 03:23 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: wtacher
    Items: in haler

The jong tech looked at Ceris, she talked about a watcher one of the most important people to the guardians and she did not care. she scrunched up her face in slight anger, it was the guardians duty to care about the watchers and there oldest an only one she assumed she did not really know the others at the moment were and this...this witch as piers called her was only intrested in getting a ride. she smild at piers and looked at Cerise her dissaproved not hidden at al "you know miss cerise, for someone whom is a guardian i expected you to be worried about the sick watcher not some stupid car" she walked away before cerise could say anything.

infirmary

Melinda moaned as she opend her eye's she blinked to get her sight straight but everything was blurry. A blur in a white coat aproached her "hey welcome back you gave us quite a scare, how are you feeling". Melinda raised a hand to rub her temple "as if a nightmare shaped like a tank ran over me...can i have some water please". The blur nodded and dissapeared for a moment and came back with a cup of water. Melinda carefullt held it and drank "my sight is blurry..". The doctor frowned "you took quite a blow with that seizure, it's logical you have some damage lets just hope it's temporarily". Melinda just nodded and took another sip "pierse is about to leave to find some clue's, do you want me to call him" melinda nodded "i have some information he might find usefull" she atempted to place the cup on the nightstand only to place it beside it and it fel on the grond, she sighed as the doctor picked it up and sended a teach to inform piers.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone, books, and a map of the school

Aden looked at the map in his hands. He still hadn't memorized where everything was. He walked while looking down at it, which caused him to almost run into a group of girls.
    "Sorry!" He said, embarrassed. They walked away without speaking. He wondered if he'd see any of them again. He didn't want to make enemies. Even in high school, he'd been very careful. Although, he wasn't sure why, but he hadn't made a single friend. It may have been because of the obsessive studying.
    "I'm sleeping tonight.." He muttered to himself.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Time: Morning
    Items: Cell Phone, Wallet
    Rivkah nodded as she produced her wallet, flicking out a business card for the boy. She was grinning from his excitement and rose colored cheeks. "Here is my card. Don't hurry yourself. Your brother is much more important than me. I don't want your mother to be angry with you, either."

She casually slipped on her shoes and gathered her things before heading to the car. Passing Aiden, she affectionately ruffled up the boy's hair. "Though, I hope we can call each other friends. Thank you for making my morning a little cheerier, and good luck."

I'll be seeing you, Nightmare.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role:Watcher
    Items:N/A

Chinatsu awoke but not in her body. "What now?" She asked irritated. She saw Yorick and walked over to him. She waved a hand in his face. "Astral projection again?" She sighed and turned around. She took her arm and checked her pulse. "Lowering heart rate is all...Im not gonna die today I guess." She walked away and felt a tug on her sleeve. "Who's there? I knew I wasnt alone. She looked around and found a woman around her age. "Chi...na..tsu?" The woman asked walking towards her. "Yes?" The woman started crying. "Hey whats---Wait.....Mom!" Chinatsu hugged her and dug her face in her shirt. "I didnt give you up...my parents made me. I was scared...your father was a rapist and I didnt know what to do."

"I know...I know.. he seemed like he cared but I knew his true colors, Mom." She said held onto her mother and cried. "Mom...are you dead?" She asked. "No.....no...Im asleep. You're dying again though." Chinatsu let go of her mother and sat next to her body. She wiped the blood on her forehead and flipped her body over to lay straight. "Chinatsu....What are you doing?" She put her hands on her side. "Im trying to live." She said getting blood on her hands. "Mom reach in her pocket and take her pills." "I cant. I'm in a dream, I have no power." She sighed and grabbed the pills. She put a few in her body's mouth. "Mom, why are you a teen in your dreams?" "Because...what your father did to me...is always my dream. This is my first good dream." Chinatsu smiled and sat on the bed in the room. "Now we wait." She said lying down.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Harue
    Items: Lunchbox, Radio

Harue can't help but smile and shake his head when Ma'am Cerise talked to Jean about getting a car. It seems that Sir Piers and her have known each other for a while. Beneath the bickering Harue saw that they truly were close before.

"you know miss cerise," the tech's voice suddenly said, "for someone whom is a guardian i expected you to be worried about the sick watcher not some stupid car"she walked away before cerise could say anything.

"Ah.." Harue watched the tech as she stormed off grumpily. "Well, that was rude." He shrugged. After all, a tech is a tech and a Guardian is a higher officer. And Ma'am Cerise is a newcomer to the HQ. She doesn't even know who Melinda was, or how serious her situation was. She just arrived today!

"Ah, Ma'am Cerise, allow me to apologize for that outburst." she said to Cerise. "Maybe she was just too concerned after Melinda's welfare. Melinda's our Watcher. She's really weak recently. We've been all concerned."

Harue remembered on his first year of training in Mainland, his commanding officer was a male Watcher named Zidian. He always suffered from headaches, and would occasionally vomit due to an illness. Nevertheless, it didn't stop him from being the best marksman in their unit, undefeated even by the Guardians themselves. He would accompany them in missions and absolutely hated being treated like a "fragile prophetic glass ball" (the way he said it). He was a great addition to the team and everybody treated him with respect.

Harue sighed. "We're all worried about Melinda. Her body doesn't seem like it's fit for battle, although her heart is in the right place." he said, wondering how Zidian might be doing now. "Anyway, it seems like we're going to hitch a ride with Sir Piers, Ma'am Cerise."

Harue smiled at her and turned to Piers who was currently talking to someone on the phone.

++

Nerisa
    Items: Photo

"Hello?" The voice registered on the other line.

"Hello Piers. This is Nerisa. I hope you remember me." Nerisa spoke after a 3-second delay. "I'm just calling to tell you Landy is awake." Nerisa said. "She's pretty much shaken right now, but it seems her fever is down and her body is responding well. She's complaining of a headache though."

She waited for Piers' response before speaking again.

"Also, I need to talk to you about.. something. If you don't mind, can we meet in the police station today?" she said decidedly.

++

Yorick
    Items: N/A

Chinatsu's body suddenly moved in the dark.

"She-she's awake?!" Yorick staggered, carefully moving his injured legs towards her. There was something being forced in her mouth, but Yorick was too far to see what was really happening.

When he reached Chinatsu, Yorick found out she wasn't awake. But her body moved over like she was just sleeping in a soft bed and dreaming of her highschool crush! Yorick shook his head.

"Guh.." he tutted, "Kids nowadays and their--their--uhm--unconscious tricks."

Either way, Yorick was relieved to find the girl. He checked her pulse.

"U--upsy-daisy.." Yorick carried Chinatsu through his shoulder, carefully distributing the weight through his body. The pain in his limbs gave him an electrifying jolt. He ignored it.

"This could've been soo much easier without injuries." Yorick complained. "Damn stupid Nightmare. I'm gonna get back at you after this.. I'm gonna get back at you..." he muttered. "To HQ we go, dear Chinatsu! Where the coffee line is long and the Guardians lack sleep. Haha."

Laughing was a bad idea and more blood sputtered out of Yorick's mouth. The punctured lung was doing a great effect. All the strain he put in his body multiplied seven-fold as he took his first step. His knees wobbled under the weight and sent him crashing to the wet floor of the sewer.

Yorick doubled over in pain but managed to stay on his wits end. He checked Chinatsu.

"Phew.." he sighed, relieved that Chinatsu wasn't hurt. "It was a good thing my body cushioned the impact. Girl, you have to lay off the chocolates." Yorick joked. He stood again, carried Chinatsu on his back and tried to walk once more.

"Easy does it." Yorick whispered as his breathing became thicker around his throat. "Easy does it."

Yorick trudged on slowly, silently pondering if his strength will be enough to find a way out.

++

Egie
    Role: Watcher Nightmare
    Items: N/A

Her power is full and throbbing in her veins and it made her giggle. She is gaining strength. Ah, a wonderful thing.

Egie walks circling the block. She is waiting for someone. Someone who can be a friend or a foe, depending on the words exchanged, or the role they play.

But isn't that the whole point of this charade called Life? People walking around, bumping into each other with the naivety of purpose or coincidence. They will never know the right words to make somebody their ally or their adversary. The steps that they need to take are blurred with their limited sight.

It's a play, you see, and nobody sees the stage. And Egie.. She knows the script.

Egie walks over to the bulletin board outside the station, studying the faces that were gone and lost on the surface of their little town. She knows nothing about them. She doesn't concern herself with trivial things. Although something caught her interest on the board.

Egie couldn't help it. She laughs at the picture. "Ah.. so, it is coming." Egie smiles to herself happily.

To see is a wonderful thing.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 01-18-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: NA

GLAIZA'S POV

In the middle of our conversation, my phone rang.

As I saw the name, I smiled. It seems he'll always have that effect on me. I mean, I didn't even need to see him. Just his name is enough to make me...

"Wretch uncontrollably. I really do not know why you keep a wretched guardian (said in a tone of insult) when you have me, Sean (said in a tone that is basking in glory)."

Hmm, you have a point. Guardian who is the sweetest person on the planet, or you, Sean, the nightmare who won't leave me alone? The choice is a hard one!

Sometimes I speak to him sarcastically, just to make him shut up.

"I'm still gorgeous-er than him, in a completely manly way"

It never works though.

"Hey Glaiza. How r u? I hav wrk 2 do 4 a bit. Not sur how long. Hope 2 c u after Im dun?" said the text.

"Was hoping 2 c u aftr wrk hir 2. We culd hve a cup of coffee. Its bin a while since u jst sat hir n had coffee. Waitresses miss u"

Not to mention I miss you.

SEAN'S POV

Eyuck.

(OOC: Sean needs something to dooooo~)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information