AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: N/A

Chinatsu got up and looked down the halls. "No ones watching. Im just going to take a walk in the rain.." She said to herself. She remembered when she snuck out of the hospital only to be stopped by security. She laughed a bit to herself but she stopped as if she didnt know what she just did. She opened the doors then quickly closed them when she got out.

"Raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling." Chinatsu sung to herself.

"Your not alone in the world."

Chinatsu heard that and turned around. "Hm?" She saw them, a girl and the vagrant that attacked HQ. She covered her mouth and hid behind a street light. "Damn...damn..damn!" She mouthed to herself. She stayed completely still and hoped not to be seen.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Role: Vagrant

Something was clawing at Jace's mind. It ripped his thoughts apart and dug deep into him. It was searching for something, something hidden away. Memories of pain and suffering flashed though his mind. Piers, his arm and the cuts. Sean, the misery and feeling of powerlessness. His mother, the lose and suffering he caused himself. They all ripped into the front of his mind and he screamed outloud wanting it to stop. He wanted it all gone. Taken somewhere else. Lost forever. He didn't want to wake. To sleep and feel no pain. To be free of it. He wanted it so much.

One answered that call.

Thanatos
    Sync: 70% (not fighting but representing how far gone he is)

The black shot rapidly around Jace, enveloping his skin all over. His hair grew long and turned darker then the sky was. His eyes became a deeper red and his breathing slowed to a calm. Cracks of sharp red seemed to appear on the black, like a network of veins almost. A wave of evil shot from him for a brief moment. It seemed to make the air smell of sulfer. Lightning cracked above. Slowly Thanatos rose. Laughing.
    "Who would have thought?" He grinned as he rose to look at the girl. The air felt rotten. "That something else could exist that would get in the way." His voice was hypnotic. The words were so corrupt but entrancing at the same time. "But I have aquired him right now." He looked at the girl like she was a bug. "I have you to thank." He stepped carefully back a few steps. She had to die. The only thing that bugged him was were the power to size Jace had came from. But this chance was too good to let pass.
    "Well?" He asked, "Shall we dance?"

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Pc's

"Sir Karn," Harue started to appease him, "It's nothing. Probably nothing. It's surely something that the Central Intelligence thought it best not to show us. It's isn't because they're hiding stuff. They're probably just restricted for safe-keeping. After all, Vagrants are getting more cunning."

Karn slammed his hand hard on the table. He wouldn't believe those simple fact. HQ would never hide anything and if it was something to do with the Vagrants how did HQ know. Reports only went to them once a week and the lastest wasn't going to be sent for two days now. They wouldn't have idea over what had transpired here unless they were here themselves.

"Uhm.. Sir karn. Don't you think we're taking it a little too serious? We could probably be wasting effort on a totally mundane thing. It's not like we could just hack the Central Mainframe and extract secret files from it, right? I mean, that would be a huge offense, hahaha."

Karn snapped at Harue.
    "STOP CALLING ME SIR!" His anger boiled over the limit and it felt for a moment that the air around him would burst into flames any second. Karn felt nothing but hatred for why he couldn't find out somethiong as simple as what was in a file. Then as soon as the heat came it vanish and fell to an even lower level. The air icy to feel. Karn spoke slowly, his breath forming in the air. Again he was unaware of anything happening around him.
    "Sorry Harue. I didn't mean to..." He shook his head and the tempreature returned to normal. "I didn't..." He stood up still shaking his head. He looked to Duo next to him. "Duo take Harue to see Seda and help her out. I'm going to make a call. Meet me back here and depending on what happens we will decide what to do ok?"
    Without waiting for a response, Karn made his way out of the room holding his head slightly. He regretted snapping on Harue but it was clear he wasn't in a good mood now. This call was only going to make things worse.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone

As her companion stood up to leave, Seda nodded and waved her goodbye. “Good kid,” she commented, finishing off the last of her sandwich. She had just tossed the wrapper into the trash when the Guardian Radio on her belt buzzed to life.

“Miss Seda?” A male voice, one of the techs, Seda thought. It sure did not sound like any of her fellow Guardians.

She quickly snapped the Radio from its place, pressing a button on its side. “Talk to me.”

“Your requested vehicle is waiting for you in the garage,” he told her. A big grin appeared on Seda’s face.

“Awesome. Seda out,” she replied and clipped the Radio back in its place and half-walked, half-ran towards the garage, eager to see her new ride. By the time she saw the sign for the garage, she was practically running, her heart beating fast with anticipation.

Striding right through the double doors, she sucked in a breath when she saw it sitting there, among all the cars. Still gleaming like it was right off the assembly line, buffed and polished with the uttermost care. She took one look at its sleek black paint job and shiny metallic parts and felt as if the ground had dropped out from underneath her.

“I… I think I’m in love,” she murmured, rubbing her hands together with glee. A tech came up next to her, jingling a pair of keys in his right hand.

“It’s no Harley Davidson, ma’am. Those are a little too expensive for the organization’s tastes,” he told her and handed her the keys. “You like it?”

“It’s absolutely positively whoop-dee-tap-dancing-doo curl-your-toes faint-from-the-sight,” she began in one breath. “Perfect.” It was not the most luxurious of brands, but it was what Seda was used to. “It’s just like my old one back at my old HQ.”

“What did happen to your old one, ma’am?”

“Er…” She decided to stray away from telling him how a stray cat, a drunk guy stumbling home and a crazy guy holding an ‘Aliens are real!’ sign all managed to come together one night and cause a motorcycle accident that left her unscathed, but her cycle in less than perfect condition. “Cutbacks.”

The tech watched her fawn over her new vehicle, running her fingers over the mirrors, headlights and handles. If he didn’t know any better, he swore he could actually see hearts in her eyes as she did so.

“Ma’am, you’re not going to break out into song, are you?”

Seda laughed. “No, man. Don’t wanna ruin everybody’s day,” she told him before swinging one leg over the bike and taking her seat. The leather was warm beneath her. “Hello, darling,” she began, leaning forward and draping her body over the bike like a cat in the sun. “What’s a bike like you doing in a place like this?” If she thought it looked good, it mostly certainly felt even better.

“Should I leave you and the bike alone for a few minutes?” he teased, snickering under his breath. Seda waved him away with her hand, sticking out her tongue. As he went to go take care of other vehicles, she played with the keys of her new cycle.

“Oh, forgive me. I never got around to introducing myself, I apologize,” she told her motorcycle. “I’m Seda and we are going to have so much fun together.” When she turned around to look at the seat behind her, she noticed a pair of gloves sitting there. “How nice of them,” she remarked as she pulled them on.

Seda went through the motions of starting her motorcycle. Although they were familiar actions, she felt as if she had not done them in a long time. “Kill switch to on,” she began. “Turn key, neutral…” She took a deep breath. “Hold start button.”

When she did so, the engine came to life and once again, she felt like her breath had been sucked right out of her. “Breathe, Seda,” she told herself. She stared at the gauges for a long time, getting used to the feeling of being on a motorcycle again. Looking around the garage, she made sure she was alone for the time being.

“I love ya!” she declared, throwing her arms over the front and practically hugging it. Various switches and gauges dug into her flesh, but she paid no mind to it. She was content and happy.

Slowly, she reached for her Radio and pushed the button in. “Squirt,” she said, still laying her head on the cold metal and knowing Harue could probably deduce that she was talking to him. “Whenever you’re ready, just come to the garage. We have a new friend I’d like you to meet.”

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"Karn!" Duo declared as Karn screamed at Harue. Karn asked Duo to take

Harue to Seda. Duo stood up and grabbed Harue by his arm and pulled him out

the room with him. "Give Karn time to cool off, he has went through a lot

lately." Duo heard Seda on the radio and picked it up. "Seda I'm bringing him

to you." By what she said Duo could tell she was in the "garage". Duo walked

through the door with Harue. Noticing Seda hugging on a bike. "Okay... When

did the bike get here." Duo said walking towards Seda bending down. "Seda."

Duo said in a whisper. "You know how Karn is sometimes and he just went into

one of his rage moods on Harue, so don't go to hard on him." Duo lifted up

patting her on her back trying to play it off. "You're in love with that bike,

huh." Duo said walking towards the door. "Treat it well." Duo said walking out

the door. He stood in the hall for a couple of minutes. "I'll give Karn a chance

to cool off before we talk." Duo said resting his back on a wall.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: Guardian Radio, M.I.A. Files, GPS, notes

"STOP CALLING ME SIR!" Karn's anger boiled over the limit and it felt for a moment that the air around him would burst into flames any second.

Little beads of sweat multiplied on Harue's forehead.

"O-okay... No sir. Got it. Uh hm. C-clear as day." Harue whispered to himself. "Okay.. Yeah. Sir sucks. WHy did I ever--"

Harue was already lost in thought. Every time he was nervous, a mental barrage would begin to flip and twist inside his head. The same thought going over and over and over again like a roller coaster, as if protecting him from thinking too hard about the situation and breaking down.

"No.. not sir. Don't call him sir, Harue. It's a bad name. Haha, true. Maybe call him 'Superior' or 'Scary Boss'. A good nickname, why not? Hm, but he'll probably kill me first--"

He didn't even notice Duo pull him out of the room as Karn started to diffuse his anger. The temperature in the room reached its high but pointedly cooled off after Karn's apology.

"No no no. Not sir. Not ever--" Harue's head went zoning.

Duo faced him, pulled him out a bit roughly from the room. He was probably worried Karn was going to attack Harue like he had attacked Miss Seda before.

"Give Karn time to cool off, he has went through a lot lately." was what Duo said.

Harue let out a nervous chuckle and wiped the accumulating sweat from his neck and face. "Oh uh, I think I understand. I've been around Sir Ka--*pause* Karn enough to know he's scary.. But not too scary to hurt his friends." Although, Harue added in his thoughts, he is significantly getting scarier as of late.

The Guardian Radio bleeped in Harue's pocket. It was Miss Seda. From the static audio of the radio, one could tell the lady's voice was smeared in honey, or something just as sweet. Maybe she was getting married? It sounded like it. She said he wanted him to meet somebody.

Duo and Harue went down to the garage and saw Seda hugging a-- a--

Motorcycle. Fast demonic critters. Evil, evil things. 'Hello, bub' it seemed to smile at him with contempt.

"Oh that's n-nice." Harue smiled weakly. "It's broken right?"
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-06-2009 at 10:35 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Gallica St, in front of the Old Apartments
    Status- Midday
    Role- Feral
    Items- Cat, bag

"Nerisa!" shouted Landy as she lurched forward to catch the falling woman. She wasn't as heavy as Landy had anticipated for and the fact almost made her lose her grip as she stumbled slightly.

She looked around for help but the streets were deserted. Miss Noir meowed nervously as she paced around Landy's feet.

As she looked around helplessly, she knew she would have to deal with this herself. She shimmed Nerisa around until she was on her back and lifted her up.

Landy wobbled across the street and up the stairs to her apartment. She had to set Nerisa on the ground to get in her apartment but when she had gotten the door open, she carried her into the art deco living room and laid her on the couch.

Landy hurried into the kitchen and put on some tea before going to her room and fetching a few blankets. She when back to the living room, tucking the blankets around her.

Unsure what else to do, Landy checked her pulse. It seems normal, as did her temperature and breathing rate though she looked as if she was wincing in her unconciousness.

The kettle began to whistle and Landy went to tend to it. She poured out two tea cups full (putting honey, sugar, and mint in her own) and set them on a tray before bringing them out to the living room.

Took a sip of her own, as she stared at Nerisa. She had been out for a while, and Landy was starting to worry.

Landy stood up and began to pace. She glanced at her sketchbook before remembering she was supposed to meet Dr. Piers.

The idea came to her at that moment. She picked up her cell phone and dialed his number ferociously, desperate to get help for her.

"Come on, come one, come on," mumbled Landy as she waited for Dr. Piers to answer, hoping he would be able to help. She needed to do something.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda:

"Okay... When did the bike get here. "

“Just now,” she told him, sitting up. “I put it a request for it to the main branch. Nothing personal, Duo. But I don’t like cars.” When he told her about Karn yelling at Harue, she winced, hiding it from view.

“Harsh,” she murmured, recalling her first altercation with the Guardian. He was scary, alright. Though being attacked by a suit of armor after that was even scarier and something she did not wish on the trainee.

"You're in love with that bike, huh." Duo said walking towards the door. "Treat it well."

“I will, Sunshine!” she called after him, getting up off her bike and walking towards Harue. “Hey there, Squirt.”

"Oh that's n-nice." Harue smiled weakly. "It's broken right?"

She threw her head back as she laughed, hands on her hips. “You really think that,” she pointed at her new ride. “That piece of vehicular perfection could possibly be broken. Far from it, Squirt. Far from it.”

“Isn’t he just beautiful?” she asked him, draping an arm around his shoulder, temporarily forgetting the trainee’s fear of touch. “Absolutely perfect.” She let out a sigh before clapping him on the back.

“Well, what’re you waiting for, Squirt?” she called out, signaling a tech to bring them two helmets. “We’ve got a girl to find and some road to tear up. The bike’s all warmed up.”

Pulling on her helmet, she raised the mirrored visor and got on the motorcycle. “Seat’s for you, Squirt,” she said, patting the space behind her.

- - -

Marcelo
    Role: Feral
    Location: Photo studio (North end of town, near the supermarket)
    Items: Camera bag

A man in a dress and tiara waltzed out of the studio, much to the surprise of the owner who was sitting outside. “Thank you, Mr. Juarez! I shall be receiving my prints tomorrow!” he said in a flourish, followed by his assistant and several people in costume. “And remember what I told you! Keep it funny! Keep it sunny!”

Marcelo nodded weakly from the doorway, his hand clutching his camera. “Yes, Mr. De Bris,” he replied. The flamboyant man sauntered out of the establishment, his entourage following him.

His friend and owner of the studio, Joaquin, blinked. “Was that a guy in a dress, gloves and heels?”

“That depends,” Marcelo began, still staring at the floor. “Was I just in a musical number and conga line with that man, his assistant and what I think were the Village People?” He shook his head to clear the fog from his mind.

“What happened in there?”

“Well, it started with me suggesting to Mr. De Bris that since he’s supposed to be dressed like the Grand Duchess Anastasia of Russia, we should go with a rather somber and dramatic photo shoot.”

“Then?”

“Then he said that photo shoots should be more pretty… Witty… Happy… Peppy… Then I don’t know what happened after that,” Marcelo told him. “I think someone starting singing. Then his entourage joined in and I think it all went downhill from there. Got some good shots though.”

Joaquin shrugged. “Well, he was a musical director, after all.” He looked at the now-empty studio. “Hey, Marcelo. I was wondering why you were renting this place to take your shots. What happened to your usual client?” His friend knew about Marcelo’s family friend who had brought him to this city in the first place.

“Vacation in Barbados,” Marcelo simply said. “It looks I’ll be looking for more freelance work than usual in the next few weeks. Thanks for letting me use your studio, dude. Mind letting me keep all my equipment here until tomorrow? I need to develop the photos at home and have them ready.”

“No worries. You focus on finding some work,” the other man replied, waving as his friend walked out of the studio, his faithful dog by his side.

“Hm,” Marcelo began, opening his umbrella when he saw the gloomy skies. “Been raining for quite a long time, don’t you think, boy?” he asked Jiminy, who replied with a bark. “Let’s go home and get some food.”

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Laptop

Karn still felt bad while he got into his room. He brushed aside some of the newspapers that had built up on his chair. He sat down sighing deeply. He would have to say sorry to Harue properly next time he saw him. Karn picked up the books on his desk and placed them on the ever growing pile next to the lamp. He flipped open the laptop, paper sliding off the top as his opened it, and switched it on. He pulled open a draw and ratched about till he found a set of headphones and a mic. He slide them on and pulled his feet up to rest on the books next to him.
    "I should tidy up in here one day." He thought.

Karn typed a few quick words into the laptop and as the password was excepted it buzzed to life. Flicking through what was on it he opened up a secure link to the HQ at the mainland. He was going to have a word with the higher ups. The camera flickered to life and a waiting sign appeared. Karn tapped his hand as he waited.
    "Well well." A voice spoke through the headphones. "It has been a while."
    Karn froze for a moment. Reconising that voice Karn turned his head slowly to look at the screen.
    On the screen was a middle aged man with flat, gelled back, black hair and glasses balanced at the tip of his nose. His sharp blue eyes were almost looking into Karn and he held a tight lip as he talked. Behind him was row upon row of neatly organised books and files. Karn bite his lip. Anyone but this guy.
    "It seems it has been a while Ethan." Karn said.
    "That's Mr. Dioletti to you Karn. Don't forget the ranks young boy." Ethan push his glasses further up his nose.
    "Young I'm the same age as you. In fact your only two month older." Karn thought in disgust. "Sorry Mr. Dioletti. I will remember that from now on."
    "See that you do." Ethan said. He seemed to look at the mess behind Karn and sighed. Karn wanted so baddly to smack the idiot. "So what appears to be the problem that you have to get in touch with HQ so quickly. This line isn't to be used regularly you know."
    Karn growled slightly. This line had only been used once before. That was when Mark died. Ethan made it sound like it was used all the time. The stuck up idiot.
    "I'm having some problems accessing a file. I wondered If HQ could give me the codes to get in." He sighed himself. "I'm looking to access Rio Hanayume's files. For some reason it's blocked off to us."
    "That's because you ain't allowed to look at it." Ethan said without pausing. He appeared to be writing something at the same time as talking. This made Karn angry that he wasn't good enough for all his attention but then it made him wonder. It sounded like they expected this. He even guessed the put Ethan there on purpose. Everyone knew how much he hated him. "Any more questions?" Ethan asked.
    "Wait what do you mean I can't look at it? Stop this stupid crap and give me the codes." Karn said angrily.
    "Calm yourself dear Karn." The 'dear' sounded so mocking, "I have said all that can be. Now unless you would like to fill in form 4B-Q2 and then..."

Karn slammed the laptop shut. This wasn't his day today.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yorick
    Role: Guardian (suspended)

Yorick woke up in midday like he usually did and stared at his window embedded with little pellets of rain. It was gloomy and uninspired, like an emo kid trying out tinted glasses.

"MEH. Last day of suspension and it rains. Ain't that peachy?" He yawned. Scratching his belly on the way to the toilet, Yorick began to plan his last day as an insufferable bum. "But I already am an insufferable bum either way." He laughed.

He stared at himself in the mirror while fixing his jet black hair. He breathed a bit in his hand and found stale vodka along its edges, with a little dash of watermelon. (Mostly the stale part though).

He took the mouthwash and gargled.

"Welp," he decided, "Not gonna let all this rain ruin today. Ah.. Let's see." He took a smashing brown trench coat from the clothes hanger and put it on. "Guh. Feel the HEAAT!"

He walked out of his place feeling good, wondering how his fellow Guardians are faring without him.

"Oh I know that big lug Karn. He can't live without me. Absolutely loves me. I bet right now he's thinking "Say, I wonder how Yorick is doing. I miss Yorick right about now. He's such an adorable little spazz."

Yorick paused.

"Nahhhh..." he giggled so hard, tears began to form in his eyes.

"And Piers!" Yorick scratched his chin. "That workaholic sunuvagun. Wonder if he'll ever get himself a girl? He's always so tied up at work and the hospital, watching his life patterns will screw with your head. Always such a lady-magnet though. Sneaky, sneaky." Yorick paused for a mental note. "Must ask him for tips."

He began walking out of the Residential Area, not really knowing where he was going or what he should be doing. Tomorrow, he returns to HQ. He knew for one the boys are never the ones to slack. Who knows what bad crud they're facing now. They'll be so glad to have him back.

He couldnt help it. The last thought made Yorick throw his head back and laugh.

++

Harue
    Items: GPS, notes, Radio

Harue couldnt decide if the shivers in his spine came from Seda's arm draped over his shoulder, or that stomach-churning thought of riding in that... thing.

“Well, what’re you waiting for, Squirt?” Seda called out, signaling a tech to bring them two helmets. “We’ve got a girl to find and some road to tear up. The bike’s all warmed up.”

"Oh uh.." Harue stalled. "Maybe I'll just take the bus. It's better for the environment... And also my stomach acids. Why don't I catch up with you?"

Seda wasn't listening anymore, though. She was strapping her helmet in, raising the visor and getting ready to ride through wet, slippery streets in two friggin wheels.

Harue felt like backing away very slowly.

“Seat’s for you, Squirt,” Seda called, patting the space behind her.

Harue paused for a while but nevertheless took the helmet and put it on, experiencing a flash of genius that simply said: "I think I'm going to regret this."

++
    Nerisa (As Sneckdraw)
    Role: Feral (0% Dominance)
    Items: None

The whistle of the kettle call me to consciousness. Ah… an unusual dwelling. It smells sweet. Saccharine. Unsullied. Like innocence. Oh how I despise innocence.

I look up from my prostrated state and see a girl, Landy Norrett. Sweet Landy. I have been watching you. I know who you are and what you're capable of. I have heard the rumors in the wind, the tales of the past. But you shouldn't succeed. I will succeed. Knowledge is power after all. And I am knowledge.

She haven't noticed I am awake for she is busy trying to contact somebody on the phone. Who could it be? A medic? A friend? A family member?

Oh pardon me... You are alone, aren't you, Ms Norrett? You are an orphan. I've devoured your files in the Foster Home. Your life of solitude and mystery intrigues me.

I hear your thoughts... And what lies behind them.

But sterling little gem, now is not my time to move. The great hand of opposing color is yet to drag its pieces on the squares. I must wait for the apt time before I meet your charge. Take care of Nerisa for me. She is a willful but lovable little puppet, isn’t she? Poor girl thinks she’s achieving all of it on her own. Poor little hollow puppet.

And humans.. aren't you all? Slaves to your fears and your desires. Think otherwise, but the truth cannot be maimed. Humans are empty without Fear.

Take care of her for me.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-08-2009 at 06:18 AM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Ozman and Styx woke up from their trance when the clone faded away. Ozman was surprised how much Zen had grown since he had first met him.
    " He's gotten a lot stronger, right Styx?" Ozman asked jumping down in front of Zen. Styx screeched in approval while coming down a plank from a thick web.
    " Zen, I know you and Rodeaux can sync but how far can you go?" Ozman asked, " I need to know if I can teach you the rest of the spiritual sensing training."
    Ozman felt a strong surge of power coming from somewhere around the area and he didn't like it one bit.

Zen

" So you where here the whole time." Zen said with a sarcastic grin, " I didn't know you could make clones."
    Zen was surprised when Ozman asked him how far had their syncing got. His abilities were strong but not strong enough to handle two Guardians and their nightmares.
    " Our sync level is at half strength but I feel if we train harder we can achieve full strength." Zen said , " I think we need to finish the sensing training Master Ozman."
    Zen felt a faint but strong power being used and it felt familiar to him.
    " Wanna go check it out Master Ozman?" Zen said looking out a giant window in the tower. As Zen walked up to the window, he saw a envelope on the ground. He picked it up and jumped out of the window and following him was Master Ozman and Styx.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

I'm having some sort of writer's block lately. >_>

----------

Items:

“Well, they’re not my favorite animals. Once a bunch of bullies locked me in a crypt in North Willow cemetery back in 5th grade. Then this big black Labrador kept barking at me all night. I was so scared that I wet my… eyes. I … uh… cried until I couldn’t cry anymore. This story is kinda embarrassing. Can I not say it?”

“You don’t have to tell me.” She said, raising her shoulders as if to shrug. The reason doesn’t seem to play a big part. He may also be scared of the dark, or something of the sort if he had been shut in a cemetery at night.

When she asked if he liked cats, his whole body seemed to just brighten up and radiate happiness. Vierra almost squinted.

“Yup!” He gave her a grin. “My favorite breed is the Turkish Angora. Although they’re not very docile, they are highly intelligent and are very affectionate. Says so on this website. It’s my dream to own one. Did you know Angoras can swim?”

She waited for him to finish his speech about the Turkish Angora. A sudden bout of realization pulled him back to earth.

“So… does this have anything to do with my sleepwalking? Sorry… I like cats and all but I don’t know if that’s going to help. Maybe… I dunno … but maybe I’m subconsciously killing the kinds of animals I’m not fond of? Like dogs. I don’t like dogs… whoah, that Labrador must have scared me more than I think it ever did.”

He caught on pretty quickly, smart kid.

“That’s what I was thinking. And if your sleepwalking sessions are associated with your fears, they might also be associated with things you like, too. One day you might sleepwalk to a place with cats.”

Vierra brushed a few stray raindrops from her bangs, and looked up at the stormy clouds. She loved weather like this, but she hadn’t always. When she was little she hated the rain, hated how menacing the clouds looked. She had liked the sunlight back then.

“No, I didn’t know Turkish Angoras could swim.” Vierra said slowly. “I like Tabby cats. The orange ones. I had one, before.”

Now? Now she couldn't even see the sunlight anymore. Maybe she liked it better that way.

But that too, was a lie.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Member Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2009 06:13 PM
    Threads

Kotomi Ichinose

Items: Empty Backpack, Katana

Kotomi watched as Jace switched between what seemed like two entirely different people. She took her hand off him, and juddered back a little. She could now see a completely different look in his face as he spoke. This look wasn't one of sorrow or friendship, but rather one of pain, and empathetic lacking. As she saw this scene before her she cried out a loud shout.

"WILL YOU CUT ME A BREAK! WHY!"

She yelled this because she thought she was the cause of this all, and she thought she'd hurt someone again, and caused them pain. She hated pain, loss, and emotional torment. These all stung at her deepest strings, like the most important strings of a violin. They ravaged her, and tore her apart. When someone plucked these magnificent strings, it was like opening a whole new door. Kotomi tried to keep her composure, but couldn't hide the tears. She only hoped her cry out wouldn't attract anything bad. Seeing her state, Eternia moved forward a little just in case she had to guard her.

.:[Kotomi Ichinose - Member of the Theater Club - Clannad.]:.
    ~"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."~

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 70%

Thanatos burst into laughter as the girl began to weep in front of him. He hadn't had to do anything and the girl was already falling apart. To him this was the funniest thing he had seen ever. His laughter was harsh and hollow.
    "As if...As if you managed to break yourself down. Without me even needing to do anything. Your too sweet my little toy." He grinned and looked at her, pondering what to do. Then he had an idea. But first he waved his hand the cast away the illusion surrounding them. They were now visible. He wanted others to see her suffer. Thanatos walked up to the girl, close.
    "I'll never understand everything but understanding what it was that caused him to feel anything towards you will always be beyond me." His words were so harsh yet carried his unnatural charisma, forcing you to listen. "Humans will always be weak. Maybe you will take some joy in knowing your the weakest." He laughed at his cruel joke.

Thanatos laid his hand on her forehead.
    "Let me give you a gift. One to shatter your soul." He focussed his powers. The cold seemed to be drawn to him and wind shifted direction. To those who could see it, a dark aura ran from his finger tips into Kotomi. "Hear. Listen. Know." More energy came from him. "It's time to re-live that most horrid of days. They day when all hope was gone, the day when everything was worthless." The illusion he summoned into the girls mind grew. "See it all, Feel it all, Live it all." He waited a few more moments and then pulled his hand away. As he did he wrapped up the connetion neatly and then cut himself off. It could survive on it's own unless someone woke her.
    "Lets hope someone finds you and can wake you. Not even your nightmare can wake you right now. Best pray...if you can. Otherwise you may find yourself here for a long time." He laughed cruelly. "Until next time hopeless girl. If there is a next time. Heck you can't even hear me by now. Sweet dream girly."

Thanatos then walked away. Leaving the girl trapped in his illusion. Forced to relive the memory of the worst moment in her life. Thanatos enjoyed that illusion. It was always fun. It always upset people. The girl had been to unfocussed to even defend herself. The fool. Thanatos giggled to himself lightly. The freedom he felt was amazing. not perfect. No it wasn't perfect but it was still freedom.

One glance back at the girl left standing in the rain and he smiled to himself. This was his day today.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 11-07-2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: spelling :(

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: So very sorry for the late reply!!!)

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Tracking Bracelet

SEAN'S POV

As if a drop from heaven the object of my host's peculiar affection bumped into me, and made me spill my coffee. I would have been pissed, and immediately placed this man under my list to kill immediately... if he wasn't already on it.

I stare at him, a sinister smile playing on my lips.

I can feel their eyes on me, staring. Rude if I do say so myself, but I'm in a good mood. And so I give a slight wave. Upon my wave, I notice the bracelet that guardian gave Glaiza... and THAT I'VE BEEN WEARING IT THE WHOLE TIME.

Eyuck.

I, Sean, Nightmare Extraordinaire, am wearing a girly bracelet given by a guardian to my host, and have been wearing it the whole freaking time. Glaiza this all your fault for being an obsessed idiot and not taking this dratted bracelet off.

EYUCK EYUCK EYUCK EYUCK EYUCK!!!!

But wait.

I can use this for my advantage.

Knowing that he's still looking at me, I point at the bracelet, jangling and playing with it, hoping that he takes the bait.

I had two thoughts.

Come to Papa, little prey.

And.

I win Dalmation-Chessboard.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Though Piers agreed with Melinda, he chuckled at her comment. “Yeah,” he said softly, intending for only Ikazuchi and Melinda to hear, “he does look a bit odd. But, I did cause him to spill his coffee, and…

Piers stopped speaking immediately just as soon as the handsome young man waved at them. He felt awkward enough, but the young man’s next move brought forth a wave of emotions that had nothing to do with awkwardness. That bracelet the young man was playing with looked just like…

Piers barely had time to corral a few thoughts that allowed him to retain his composure. The way the man was playing with the bracelet in front of him was too intentional to ignore, and he’d only given a tracking bracelet to Melinda and Glaiza. There was only the smallest chance that Piers was overreacting, for this had to be the same bracelet; sure, there had to be other bracelets that looked similar out there, but this event explained the location of the tracking bracelet on the console screen in his car. The question was…how did that young man get it? Why was he flaunting it? And…

“…has he done something to Gl…?!”

The deduction had slowed his emotions only temporarily, and this last thought brought him to his feet fast. “Ikazuchi, stay with Melinda, please. I…” he was speaking softly but quickly, and was suddenly interrupted by his cell phone. It was Landy. “Play it cool, Piers…you can’t deduce with your emotions running rampant…perhaps he’s a relative of Glaiza’s with a penchant for girls’ jewelry? No, Glaiza told me her family…”

He tried to gather his thoughts but it was impossible. The way he’d shot to his feet revealed too much, but perhaps he could redeem himself if he acted as if he’d risen to take out his phone. He opened it up and placed it to his ear. “Hey, Landy; this is Piers.” Fantastic…his voice was just as shaky as his nerves.

While speaking he gave a look back to Ika and Melinda, hoping to reassure them that he had everything under control. But he didn’t. Did they know what he was feeling? “Stay here,” he mouthed silently to the two while his back was turned on the man, his phone to his ear. He knew Ika would help if things got out of control, but protecting Melinda was top priority.

He crossed slowly over to the young man’s table, holding the phone steady to give the impression that speaking to the young man was not his priority. Sitting down, he looked straight into the eyes of the young man. “Be with you in a second,” he said, not totally successful in hiding his worry but trying his best to do so. He would try his normal routine of giving leading questions to the young man to find out what was going on. At any rate, the man had intentionally flaunted the bracelet to him.

So…he knew it meant something to Piers. And Piers wanted to know how he knew this. While waiting for Landy’s response, the usually-taciturn Skitters spoke up. “The Nightmare…Jace…” he hissed in a hoarse tone that sounded like the movement of an animal in leafy brush. Piers discarded the thought, thinking in response to Skitters, “No, Skitters…Melinda would’ve told me if he was a nightmare. This isn’t the one Jace spoke of.”

Piers turned sideways in his chair, taking his legs from under the table and placing the heel of his left leg on the knee of his right, attempting to look unworried as he temporarily ignored Sean in preference for the phone call. In reality he was worried, scared, and ready to milk the man for info in front of everyone in the shop, a fist and a hard surface the only two things he needed for an impromptu interrogation.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Time: Day (raining)
    Items: Notebook, pen, The Super Spy’s Guide

-“That’s what I was thinking. And if your sleepwalking sessions are associated with your fears, they might also be associated with things you like, too. One day you might sleepwalk to a place with cats.”

“That would be so cool!” Aiden grinned. “I hope you don’t mind me writing about this in my notebook. I have to keep notes so I don’t forget clues.”

He took out his notebook and pen, and on the page he titled ‘Suspects’ he wrote down:

I might be Sleepwalking:
    ‘Sleepwalking may be associated with fears (Dogs) and with things I like (Cats).’

‘I might wake up to a place with cats.’

Then all I have to do is tie my body to the bed so I won’t go anywhere, he thought. He'd probably have to find some rope.

-“No, I didn’t know Turkish Angoras could swim. I like Tabby cats. The orange ones. I had one, before.”

He laughed, “Like Garfield? Haha, I love that comic strip! It’s always the first thing I read in the six A.M. paper.”

Aiden checked his watch, the hands of which are actually cat’s paws and tails. “It’s almost time to eat. Mom wants me home early.”

The Super Spy’s Guide said to collect contact numbers of people he’d meet. When he gets home he’ll write about everything that transpired that day in his notebook.

“Miss Vierra” he suddenly said serious, “I’m… very glad to have met you. I think we could be good friends, if only I was older. Or if the situation was different. And if I didn’t make you mad at me earlier for whatever I did. Maybe I can have your contact number or email so I can keep in touch with you?” He extended his notebook and pen to her.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Tracking Bracelet

SEAN'S POV

My move brought the intended results of bringing the guardian closer, and I feel giddy all over. I can do this, I could actually snap his neck right this very minute!

As he pretends to not care about the fact that I'm wearing the bracelet that he gave to Glaiza, I couldn't help but smile. I have to admit that he was a pretty good actor, and if I didn't know better, I would have believed that he really didn't care. But I did know better, and in my experience, males who find their females threatened are never really calm.

And as I look at him, I notice signs of tremendous self-control. He's barely controlling himself from leaping on top of me and beating me to a pulp, asking questions later.

"Don't worry, bub, I've got all the time in the world. Not sure about a certain girl though," I taunt him, as I played with the bracelet, "She might not have enough, but then again, what am I talking about? You wouldn't have any idea whom I'm talking about, am I right?"

Then I felt a slight tinge inside of me.

Weird, I think, as I ignore it completely, too busy focusing on seeing his face change as I... well... pretend to threaten Glaiza.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items:

Vierra almost laughed from all the irony. The kid was up against the deadliest force possible; his own fears, and he's running around with a pen and notebook looking for 'clues' like some cheesy detective movie. Well, whatever makes him happy.

“It’s almost time to eat. Mom wants me home early.”

Her expression turned to stone as she remembered the times when she had a curfew to obey. She hated her memories. They made her weak and she hated being weak. She reached up and placed her hands over her eyes, rubbing away the tension. She felt like sleeping for awhile.

“Miss Vierra” he said, voice rather serious. Vierra looked up and waited for him to speak. The kid was a strange one, was innocent but somehow knew otherwise. Was happy-go-lucky but could turn serious in a breath's time.

“I’m… very glad to have met you. I think we could be good friends, if only I was older. Or if the situation was different. And if I didn’t make you mad at me earlier for whatever I did. Maybe I can have your contact number or email so I can keep in touch with you?”

He handed her his trusty notebook and pen, which she accepted. The first page had the title "Clues" bolded with red pen and double underlined. She wrote down her cellphone number on the bottom of the page in the right hand corner, rereading it to make sure it wasn't wrong, then handed it back to him.

"Call me whenever. I don't have an email address because I don't have a computer."

Vierra stood up and placed her hand on his head. The corners of her mouth twitched ever so slightly, and could just pass as the smallest smile in the history of smiles.

"I'd say we're acquaintances. Age doesn't matter in friendship, yea?"
    Last edited by Minyrama; 11-08-2009 at 07:49 AM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seda:
    Items: Guardian Radio, motorcycle

As Seda pulled on the thin and flimsy raincoat meant to protect motorcycle riders from the rain(at Harue's insistence), she watched him carefully climb into the back of the bike, a good few inches away from her and holding on to the back of the seat. She rolled her eyes. "Y'know, Squirt," she began, kicking up the kickstand and moving the bike forward slowly. "I appreciate the thought and all. But you might want to hold on a little tighter."

She drove the bike slowly out of the garage, still talking. "But in case you don't want to, just a few reminders. Try not to think about the slick, slippery roads that we'll be driving on. And that one wrong move on said roads might result in a fiery crash."

"Try not to think about how having my arm in this condition..." She nodded to her left arm, the bandages sticking out past the sleeve of her jacket. "... Could affect me working the clutch. Which could also result in a fiery crash." They were on the path going to the main road now.

"Try not to think about, and I admit this freely, how I haven't driven one of these in a little while. Maybe I'll lean a little too much into one of the corners," she turned a corner sharply, making the bike wobble for effect. "Or forget to shift gears, watch my gauges or control the acceleration. Any of which could result in a fiery crash."

When they reached the main road into the city, she turned the bike so that they were facing it and stopped. "But most importantly, try not to think about that." She pointed to a sign which clearly stated the speed limit. "Because I sure as hell don't."

With that, she flipped down her visor, took her foot off the ground and turned the right handle hard. The bike accelerated from the full stop to its full speed in a matter of six seconds.

"Yeee-hawww!"

- - -

Marcelo
    Items: Camera bag, umbrella

"PHEW!" Marcelo breathed as he opened the door to his apartment, happy to get out of the rain. His schnauzer felt the same, shaking water out of his fur once they were inside. "Next time," he began, folding his umbrella and looking at Jiminy. "You and I are taking the bus." He looked around his small and somewhat messy apartment and smoothed back his brown hair. On the far end was the sliding glass doors that led to a small balcony, on his left was the kitchen area and on the right was the door to his bedroom (and work area). Right in the middle of it all was a worn sofa set, a small coffee table, a rug and a television. It was small, messy and Marcelo loved it. It had been his and Jiminy's home for the past year and he had never even thought of moving to a bigger place.

"What're you hungry for, boy?" he asked Jiminy, who was sitting in his little doggie bed and wagging his tail, as he walked into the kitchen area and set his camera bag down on the counter. "We have..." He opened the fridge, poking through the stacks of plastic containers and wondering what was inside. "What I think are burritos. Maybe some spaghetti sauce. A little moldy cheese... Aaaaand..." He pulled a rather large one out of the fridge. "Paella from mum's visit last week."

Jiminy barked at the mention of paella and his owner laughed. "Mum's paella it is then." Of course, he would have to pick out some things in the food to make it more animal-friendly, but his dog was worth it. He turned to the small stereo sitting on the counter and flipped through a few songs by his favourite band, trying to find a particular one that he liked to listen to. When he found it, he smiled and went back to heating up the food.

He listened to the music as he moved around the kitchen, grabbing and setting things down in time with the music. Fire up the stove, guitar riff, toss the food in the pan and hear it sizzle, guitar solo. As the song approached his favourite part, Marcelo was bobbing his head up and down while using a spatula to mix the rice and meat.

"Living just to find emotion! Hiding somewhere in the night..."

As the guitar solo came on, Marcelo jumped back from the stove and began pretending to strum a guitar. "Don't stop... Believin'!" He warbled, dancing around the kitchen and just letting the music take him away. "Hold on to that feeeeeeliiiiin~ Streeetlights! Peeeopleee! WOHH-OOOH!" He continued in this fashion for the rest of the song, his dog his only audience member, but still rocking out with much gusto.

When he was done, he was standing in the middle of the living room, his eyes closed and spatula raised triumphantly in one hand. "How was that, boy?" he asked Jiminy, who simply tilted his head and barked. Then Marcelo sniffed the air. "Is... Something burning?" He took one look at the kitchen and his eyes widened.

"Holy crap, the paella!" he shouted as he made the mad dash to turn off the stove and hopefully save what was going to be his lunch.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio, Life (lol)

Harue carefully placed his hand on the back of the motorcycle, all the while grim and tight-lipped (stomach-churns and all that, better safe than sorry), and heard Seda comment on a tighter hold. He was torn.

Torn to follow the advice... and torn on thinking whether Miss Seda was worst at either pep-talking or hell-driving. Matters undisclosed revealed that it was a rather crucial choice. Like "slow and painful death" or "invalidity for life".

She then tried to "reassure" him. Sadly, all Harue ever heard was "blah blah fiery crash, blah blah, fiery crash, blah blah and oh. Fiery Crash."

And for good measure (Harue was beginning to think she's doing it on purpose), Seda even threw in, "Try not to think about it."

Yes. Well. The powers that be are busy on a reckoning. Please hold.

As Seda dragged the bike around the main road, she pointedly directed Harue's gaze to the insignificant yellow marker bearing the speed limit. Harue heard "Blah blah blah... I don't."

Before Harue can process the probable semantics of human nature, logical circumstances and effective body language, his brain was already screaming "EWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHH."

++

Yorick
    Role: Guardian (suspended)
    Items: Trenchcoat

"Dum dee dum.. I'm a bum.. Lip dee lee di lip... see me skip..."
    Yorick skipped along puddles and slippery spots of pavement. Who would've thought walking in the rain could be so much fun. His hair was misty and disarrayed, the light drizzle of rain dampening Yorick's un-umbrella-ed head.

"As fun as it is, this rain is an incorrigible sort, isn't it?" he thought. "Like door-to-door salesmen... or the press. Hi there." he flashes a smile at a lady wearing a pink sweater. "Nice puppy you have."

The woman stared at him in confusion, "But I don't have a puppy."

"Want one?" Yorick grinned, suddenly emulating his best puppy-dog eyes.

The woman rolled her eyes and carried on walking, all the while fuming about jerks and the rain being incorrigible.

Yorick looked on as the lady swerved off a corner, nodding to himself sagely. "A cat person, I surmise.. Yes."

As his feet carried him off someplace he wasn't familiar with, Yorick began to look around for any landmarks he can latch himself on to. The town wasn't big, but he didn't grow up with it. It was easy to get lost in identical street ways and alleys, mundane houses, funky street names... Hell, he even gets lost in his own bathroom sometimes. And since his familiarity came with his residence up North, traveling in the opposite direction would be--

"South.. right? Right. Just checking."

--he meant puerile. Puerile.

"Why did I think of that word?" Yorick scratched his head. "Puerile. Sounds nasty. Like 'phlegm'." he shurgged. "Well, you know what they say. When in doubt, travel straight, find a river. Or a policeman." he paused. "Travel straight it is."

So Yorick walked for awhile. Before long, a tall white tower emerged into view, its glorious ticking hands lay barren gray upon the rain.

"Heyy... It's a clocktower. But I have one of them thingies near my place. Could it be I walked backwards?" Then, thinking deeply, he realized the absurdity of that thought and decided, "So I must've walked in a full circle. All those alleys look the same. Hm.. but then, where's my beloved park?"

Yorick looked around for a lady--*ehem*--person to ask directions from, and successfully spied a brown-haired woman sitting on a chair by a cafe, sipping her coffee. She was reading a romance book, bviously engrossed on the part where the prince charming caught the heroine in his arms. Yorick tapped her on the shoulder lightly.

"Pardon me, mademoiselle, but where is the park?"

The woman took her eyes off the book sourly. She furrowed her brow. "Yes. What? The park? That's north from here, near the school. This is the south end of town--"

"Oh, do it again."

"Do what again?"

"Furrow your brow! It's so cute!"

The woman pursed her lips and from that moment on decided Yorick was an idiot. Which was unfair, after all, Yorick wasn't.

"So I'm at the South end of town, Miss Pretty Eyebrows?"

"Yes." the woman answered sternly. "There's a police station round the corner, so why don't you go bug them for a change. And don't you call me that."

"Call you what?" Yorick smiled innocently.

"That eyebrows thing."

"Oh, you'll grace me with a name then?" Yorick pressed. "Oh wait don't tell me! I can guess a beautiful lady's name by her face. It's a real genuine talent! Wait. Let's see... Amelia? Amanda? Er.. Alice? Hm. not really.. But I'm pretty sure it sounds like 'A'."

The girl rolled her eyes and went back to her book, secretly amused by the charming buffoon. Dumb but cute. she though, Just how a man should be.

She snapped her book shut and grabbed her bag. "Well, pardon me. I don't introduce myself to strangers, so I'll be off. By the way, you have something on your face." With that, the woman walked off, leaving Yorick standing over an empty tray of cups and paper napkins.

"What? Something on my--" he took a wad of tissue from the table and saw a number scribbled by the corner. "Abigail. 555-000."

Yorick grinned. "Oh score."

++

WARNING (To the guys). The stunts/acts made on this post are done by professionals and should not be tried in real-life. Reader discretion is advised. LOL
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-15-2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Added Yorick

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio, Sword Handle

Ika Looked at the man wave at the three of them, then he looked at piers, His face became full of worry." Piers stay calm." he knew what was going to happen." We need to get him out of the store... And any way your in no condition to fight." he looked around this was two close for him to pull his sword out. He had to draw the man out." I knew this man was no ordinary man." he said to himself. He stood up then looked a round again" piers get melinda away from here i'll pull him out side....If i can. We can't let any one get hurt here."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy glanced at Nerisa as she waited for Piers to answer the phone. She thought she saw her eye flutter shut but at that moment, Piers voice came over the phone.

"Dr. Piers!" she said, relief flooding her and worry instantly took its place. "Dr. Piers, I need your help. There's this woman, I met on the bus and she passed out and oh, Piers, I don't know what to do! I don't know what's wrong with her but all her vitals are fine. What do I do?" she said, nearly sobbing in her anxiety.

She put her hand on her forehead, stopping a moment to stare at Nerisa again. She was so pale, and so still, but her vitals were all perfect.

Landy started pacing again as Miss Noir went and sat at the end of the couch, watching Nerisa carefully. As she was waiting for Dr. Piers response, she walked over and checked Nerisa's vitals again.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher

Chinatsu ran out to Kotomi and looked at her status. "Oh my god. What did he do to you?" She asked placing her hands on her shoulders. "What happened to you?" She couldnt believe what Thanatos had done. She shook the girl a bit. "Come on somethings gotta get you out of this!" Chinatsu looked around spotting Eternia. "You're this girl's nightmare I presume. Could you please help her?
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 11-08-2009 at 04:54 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Cell phone, Guardian radio
    Status: Day (Light rain [OOC:based on Yorick's post, which was hilarious!])

Caring Landy. Was she ever concerned about herself or just other people? If you were in a bind, go to Landy; she’d go out of her way every time to take care of you. Her voice gave Piers some semblance of stability, the familiar tone lacing his thoughts with a little grounding, but he was utterly unable to shirk the intense worry he fostered for Glaiza in his thoughts. Her frantic pleas didn’t worry him, as this was always the way Landy was when she was worried about someone: the person she was caring for became her top priority.

Piers assumed the woman was an acquaintance of Landy’s. He tried to sound reassuring as he gave her tips on what to do, but his worry for Glaiza broke through some of his words, half his attention still focused on the face in his peripheral vision that he so badly wanted to put into the table with ample force. But that wouldn’t help things. It wouldn’t help Glaiza…

“Landy, all you need to do is take a few steps and see if she snaps out of it, okay? If she stays like that for more than a few minutes, I’d have to advise calling an ambulance. But I’m pretty sure you and I can get her out of this, okay? Alright, first, elevate her legs. About twelve inches should do it. We’ve got to get ample blood to her head. Then, dampen a cloth with cold water and dab it on her head. If she’s got tight clothing on her neck and waist, loosen it a bit. Make sure her heartbeat and breathing are both regular. This should help to bring her out of it, but this could be a symptom of something more; if she doesn’t come to, then we’ll have to call an ambulance, but…I’ve never seen a case that bad.”

Piers had learned this in his first-aid military classes; ironically, he had not learned it from working in the hospital. So, if the case was advanced or was the symptom of something worse, he had no idea what to do. Yet, he was positive that if this was a light swoon then the woman would come out of it.

“Now, if you have some ammonia, that can help, but I would try that last. If nothing works, get an ambulance over there. I’ll call back in to check on you, as I might be coming over there soon.”

Piers had only used Landy’s name at the table with Ika and Melinda, so he was almost certain the young man had not heard it. Better to not take any more chances as this big, bad, scary man was tough enough to pick on helpless women. Of course, Sigataph would likely protect her host in such a situation and burn the man to a crisp, at least as bad as she’d burnt Piers, but…still better to not take any chances by dropping her name.

“I’ll call soon, okay? Sorry to go so quickly, but I know you’ll do the right thing. I’ll…”

Piers was cut off by the man’s next words.

He would explain to Landy later why he hung the phone up so quickly without finishing his sentence.

His right hand gripped the table’s edge. His left one would have as well, but the tense muscles would’ve caused his cut and burns to ache. He turned to Ika, who had warned him of the young man and his own wounded condition. Ika was across the room at another table and Piers mouthed words to him again while his back was to the young man, his composure not holding up too well in light of what the man had said to him.

“Interrogation,” he mouthed slowly to Ika, hoping to convey the fact that everything was okay...for the moment. For now Piers wanted to make sure Melinda was safe with Ika, and there was no way he would bring Melinda over to that table. Ika served as his protection should the man do something all of a sudden, and to ensure that Ika knew what Piers was thinking he mouthed the next words slowly to him as well: “Watch my back.” His grip still firm on the table, he turned to the young man who had certainly seen him look at his friends. It didn’t matter…he’d already seen them enter together.

No matter how badly Piers wanted to put the man’s face through the table, it wasn’t wise…and it wasn’t his style. Brute force was only occasionally necessary, and it rarely provided answers. Plus…Glaiza’s well-being was at stake, and there was no room for error. Thus, Piers’s deductive mind would have been working well as it meant saving Glaiza, but his feelings for Glaiza were somewhat clouding it. Would he be able to think his way clearly enough through this?

He reached out slowly and then suddenly grabbed the young man’s right hand with his own right hand, his right arm being unwounded. And he squeezed it. Hard. It would look like a serious introduction to the individuals around them, as Piers knew that making a ruckus would only complicate things.

“I’m Piers. And I guess I know what’s going on here. So, let me play by the book for now,” he said, finding the young man’s grip as firm as his own. He held onto it, the mini-confrontation taking place in their grip while Piers tried his usual tactic of placing the opponent in mental duress. It had failed with the young man in the park. And Jace. He was 0 for 2. But he had to play by the book for now.

“Where is she, who are you, and what do you want…that’s what you want to hear, right?” he said quickly, under his breath and just loud enough for the man to hear. He said it quickly to convey the fact that he was just jumping through the usual hoops and had more to say. “Just know this…you’re going to answer my questions, and we’ll see where we go from there. But…if Glaiza’s hurt to any degree, I’ll pay you back in spades. I’m a man of my word.” The confrontation of grips still ensuing, he tried his best to crush the man’s hand as his own hand ached and his knuckles turned white.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Items: Notebook, pen, The Super Spy’s Guide

Oh really? I thought no one can live without a computer. He wondered, even the school janitor has a Windows 98. Then he remembered Waldo from the other class whose house got flooded. Maybe Miss Vierra didn’t have a place to live?
    Was that one thing he could provide for her if he ever needed her aid? But how can a 14-year old provide someone a house?

"I'd say we're acquaintances. Age doesn't matter in friendship, yea?"

First Aiden thought he had somehow offended her because she mentioned ‘age’. You never are supposed to say the words ‘age’ or ‘weight’ in front of a woman. He gulped nervously when she reached out a hand for him.

Then, when she put her hand on her head he felt a sudden yet great surge of encouragement and comfort. He looked up to her eyes and saw all traces of distrust on him gone. He knew she had smiled at him.

“Thanks!” He gave her the happiest of grins. Part of him never wanted her to take off her hand. “We’re friends. I’ll keep in touch with you!”

He took out a set of cards from his pocket and handed it to her. They looked like they were cut from school index cards. In the neatest writing a 14-year old could muster, it stated his name in big letters, with a title underneath in smaller print:

Aiden Hayes
    Kid Detective Extraordinaire
    (Not a psychoanalyst)

His number was written on the bottom right corner of the pseudo calling card. The Super Spy’s Guide said it would be smart to provide trustworthy people he’d meet with his own contact details so that they can keep in touch.
    In all endeavors, allies are crucial to success. Though, mother told him never to give out their address to anyone.

“Please take this and call me anytime, except Mondays to Fridays, eight A.M. to three P.M. I have school by then. Well, thanks for your help!” He walked away backwards for a few steps while waving good bye.
    “We’ll see you sooner than you might think. Bye!”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information