AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 96 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Jace
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

"Then this is my leave." Jace said bowing quite over the top. He didn't look up as he said the next part, but his words carried a sense of both anger and threat. "When you have lived in the slums like I have you never trust the nameless. In fact they are the most dangerous. I thank you for helping me but now I will leave. It it my payment to you nameless one. We are even now. You helped save my life. I yours." Jace then rose his head and smiled more cheerful to the person. He then left walking striaght out of the front door and into the street.

As he stepped into the rain the air around him spun for a moment. He closed his eyes and felt the chill that came from the wind and rain. There was a sense of peace and fear mixed with it. But what lingered was the feeling of darkness, like the sun may decided to hide instead of rising
    "Where have you been?" He thought inside.
    "I have been places, Boy." The cold voice replied. "Places to find things, places to learn things, boy."
    "That didn't take long."
    "Maybe it didn't but the days feel different, thats why I returned so quickly. Prepare yourself for anything that may come, Boy."
    "Don't take me for the same boy I was." Jace clentched his hands, still feeling the unatural skin on the wrappings. "It has taken that one battle to make me see more."
    "Maybe thing have changed."
    Jace smiled to hismelf as he noticed what Thanatos had done. Done perposely. Jace opened his eyes to the wind and the rain and began walking. "Lets begin then." He muttered to himself.

Karn
    Role: Guardian?

Karn rasied an eyebrow at a few of the looks he got from people as he finished his toast. He gave Piers a light nudge as he walked past to go see Melinda in repsonse to his joke towards him.
    "There is only one person that can move this mountain." He joked to Piers, placing a hand on his chest to mean him as the Mountain. He also knew he knew who he meant. He then turned his attention to the others. A thin smile covered his face.
    "Seda, you can't rest your feet up. Harue, cut the sir crap with Piers; and Duo..." He paused, "...Get a shirt from somewhere." He sighed, "Your distracting Seda who has had to pull her eyes away from you a few times now." That was his little stab at them, a touch of humor in it. But it was clear he was bring some order back.

He sat down near Harue. Sitting up straight he showed himself to be the tallest there. He didn't see how Gray's pieces of armoured molded themselves more comfitable to him. It was becoming like they were both linked more then ever.
    "Ikazuchi has a guest in his apartment last I heard. He will be checking on him." Karn looked through some of the paper work for a moment before continuing, "Plus he will not have a Guardian radio for our area yet. Which reminds me that I don't have one either. My was lost when..." He paused again. For the good Gray had done for him he still knew his legs were useless. It still bothered him "...when I went missing as well." He managed to say. "Both of these problems need fixed. As for the MIA." He picked up the printed report. "I want to know what you know Harue." He looked at the picture of Rio. Something was wrong here.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: trackingbracelet, buckett

melinda moaned even when piers aproached "i am barely well enough to make it to the bathroom" somewhere in her blurry pained mind she loved the bucket she was holding so she did not have to walk to the bathroom. She blinked as he spoke about coming to the main floor and seeing everyone again 'seeing everyone...yes it would be nice to see duo's smilling face or karn's sterns' she groaned as another pained sting raced through her mind. she stood and swayed a little and smiled at Piers though it was clear she was in much pain.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

OCC: Sorry if this post is kinda off but i'm still a bit confused. so don't mind it to much if you can.

Role: Guardian
    Items: Sword handle

Ika smiled a big grin."See you later...Jace, I know we will meet again." Ika sat down to let his words linger in the air, even if no one was around to hear them. He ate his breakfast and decided to go to the HQ to check in.He sank into the floor moving from his house.

Ika Reached the lobby of the HQ as he walked out of the wall. Ika Didn't like how today was going to turn out, but it was normal for him. He met up with every one a couple minutes later." Morning every one." He said then looked around noticing everyone here." Hmm some thing big going on?

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

“Melinda…” Piers began, but stopped abruptly. There was no way he could endanger her any more. She was getting progressively worse.

“Melinda, don’t feel obligated to go with me. I’ll be fine on my own, and who knows? If you have any visions, I’m just a radio signal away. Right? I’m leaving the choice up to you. So. Let’s go see everyone, shall we? You can take the waste bucket if you want.”

Piers would never allow Melinda to become just another tool at the Guardians’ disposal, but sometimes he felt that even he used her in that way. “Melinda, look into this, look into that, tell me about your vision, where should I go, what am I looking for?” She had heard that so much, even from him. He sincerely hoped she knew that he didn’t want things to be that way, and he would never merely use her for her abilities. He’d protect her with his life.

Walking back to the main floor with her, it seemed that Karn had laid down the law. Order had made its presence known at the Guardian Headquarters. The reality of war, a true war seemed to hang in the air as it was evident, probably to all of them, that the recent events were unprecedented, and certainly foreboding. Piers moved a chair close to the Guardians and allowed Melinda to take a seat while he stood beside her.

There was Karn, a stalwart friend of Piers for so long, a man he’d trust with his life, who’d taught him so much. And Duo, a man who constantly kept things lighthearted in the direst of situations, an ally whose skills were extremely useful on the battlefield. And there was noble Harue, the trainee with more promise and potential than Piers himself had ever had. Would he ever quit calling Piers “Sir”? And Seda, a woman that Piers realized as having an indomitable spirit, a characteristic truly needed in times like these. What was her background? Perhaps Piers would look later…or maybe just ask, as it would be more mannerly than digging up a file. And Ikazuchi, a man he barely knew but was already indebted to; he had Piers's respect and he was sincerely glad to have his aid. And beside him was Melinda, the girl with a skill no one else in HQ had, a girl who’d become much like a sister to Piers, leading him to be a bit overprotective at times. That caused him to wonder where Gill was…and Chinatsu. And…how was Gill faring, after all?
    His thoughts were trailing again. He knew that after this, he’d have to hurry to meet Landy and, as he’d chosen the spot at Teaberry intentionally, he’d probably have to tell Glaiza that he might not be as available as he’d like to be. The fact that he now had a relationship with the girl of his dreams and had to be torn away from any semblance of a relationship with her seemed to him a most cruel reality. But things would change, and the Guardians would win. God willing.

The tech from earlier walked up to him and handed him a jacket not unlike his brown, long, corduroy jacket that was burnt to a crisp in places. He thanked him, put it on, and readied himself for business. “Huh…I miss something?” he thought to himself, noting the silence while brushing the hair from his left eye.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: iPod

"Hey…I still think you should just give it up, yea? This Loki character leaves a bad taste in my mouth.” Tira whined for the billionth time. Vierra rolled her eyes in annoyance, turning up her music as a response.

She made her way down the street, looking for a good resting spot. Her eyes lingered on the dark clouds above her, and wished it would hurry up and rain. Rain soothed her fears, calmed her nerves. Rain washed away her worries. She liked rain.

“Hey Vierraaa, talk to me! I’m dying of boredom and all you do is think about rain?

“Tira…you’re being really, really annoying.” Vierra scowled, giving her nightmare one last mental shove. “Seriously, shut up.”

“But you never talk to me anymore…”

“I don’t recall ever having a normal conversation with you.”

“Well that’s true, but…hey! Let’s go to the park!”

“If it’ll make you be quiet.” Vierra sighed. After a week’s worth of searching and no results, she had no energy left over to deal with her whiny counterpart. A park would be a nice change of scenery, at the very least. She was almost positive that ‘she’ was not in this town…but Loki had told her to search here, and she was obligated to do whatever he asked.

She hadn’t been in a park since she was small. Vierra remembered the creaky swings and the feel of soft sand beneath her feet, back in her home town. She remembered her mother’s smooth hands and her father’s coarse ones holding her own. She remembered the orange flavored popsicles that they bought from the stand beside the book store. She remembered when everything was good. Nice. Happy.

She turned up her music, the loudest it would go, hoping that it would drown out her memories.

She didn’t want to remember.
    Last edited by Minyrama; 10-24-2009 at 06:30 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, large cup of coffee

"Seda, you can't rest your feet up. Harue, cut the sir crap with Piers; and Duo..." He paused, "...Get a shirt from somewhere." He sighed, "Your distracting Seda who has had to pull her eyes away from you a few times now." That was his little stab at them, a touch of humor in it. But it was clear he was bring some order back.

Seda couldn't stop the amused smirk that sprang to her face. "Now THIS is the Karn I'm used to," she thought. "Well, as much as a few days of working here can tell me." She placed her coffee on the table and placed her right hand over her heart and rested the back of her left on her forehead. "Oh please." She began, looking at Duo. "Please clothe yourself, lest my heart give out from hammering too hard in my chest," she said, playing up the role of a swooning female before immediately breaking the act a few moments later with a string of chuckles.

After that, she coughed and straightened up, uncrossing her legs to plant both feet on the floor and move closer to the table. It was time to get serious. As Karn talked about the new Guardian, Seda felt a little confused. "There was another Guardian sent here?" she thought. She remembered looking up that Rio Hanayume was supposed to be sent to them. What had happened to her? She had not touched the MIA report yet, given her hatred of paperwork.

Another man walked into the room and Seda raised an eyebrow. "Is he this Ikazuchi that Karn's been talking about?" The arrival of Piers and a girl seemed to complete the scene and Seda felt the slightest hint of tension in the air. A Guardian going missing was alarming and Seda hoped that the one missing had not gone rogue. Her mind flashed back to her earlier years as a Guardian, to a female Guardian she had worked with. "Please not like... Her." She bit her lower lip and quickly shook the thought away.

"That was then. This is now." she thought firmly to herself, resting her elbows on the table and sitting up, ready to pay attention to the meeting.
    Last edited by Talli; 10-24-2009 at 06:54 AM.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: Guardian Radio, Notes, MIA Report

"Well, 'Sir' Piers does sound medieval to some extent. Like 'Sir Piers' is a knight of those old tales." Harue thought, which was actually why he liked calling Piers that. He oftentimes struck Harue as a chivalrous and gallant man.

And so, Harue struggled softly with the new order Karn declared. "No 'sir' anymore? Then what do I call Piers?" Harue thought worriedly. "Mister Piers? Doctor Piers? Distateful." Harue grimaced.

He was getting lost in thought when Karn asked to be told about the M.I.A. report.

It seems that everyone was already present in the confines of the room, and Harue plucked up to speak louder for everyone to hear.

"Rio Hanayume was a Guardian that was dispatched to our Sector a week ago, around the time Jace attacked. I printed out her Guardian Info and her personals (OOC: see signups).

It says here she successfully arrived in HQ but simply disappeared afterwards. The report said she's been missing for a few days now, so we are somewhat responsible for her. We are asked to dispatch 1-2 Guardians for a Search Mission."

Harue distributed a few printed files of the report around. He dropped his voice a little lower, beginning to speak in a graver tone.

"But her identity, this Rio Hanayume, strikes me as odd. Look at her file. Do you notice anything strange? Her particulars are incomplete. And when I logged onto the database for her files, it comes up restricted."

Harue turned to Karn, "Perhaps, Sir Karn, you'd like to help me with it. You're the highest ranking Guardian here. I've tried cracking the files with various passwords, but it won't budge without... something. I don't know what that something is. We may have to research about the Central Intelligence."

(OOC: Guardians, please check the updated Info Log.)
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 10-24-2009 at 01:15 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Role:
    Items: Books

Dark circles shaded his eyes, indicating a night without sleep. He carried an armload of titles that range from ‘Psychology 101’ to ‘Diary of a Somnambulist’. A loud ‘thump’ echoed throughout the library when he set them down on the desk.

The librarians were first peeved over his dishevelled appearance but kept all smiles. Yet after a whole morning of requesting creepy-sounding books, the librarians no longer bothered asking him why it had to be those particular titles and not something more innocent like 'Dangerous Dares for Boys'. Must be one of those kids going through one of those occult phases. Kids these days. Really.

“Somnambulism,” he repeated quietly to himself, “an abnormal condition of sleep in which motor acts, like walking, are performed…”

The library was wonderfully bright and more comfortable than home. Try as the caretakers might it will never be totally silent because of others’ footsteps, occasional muffled laughter and the clacking of computer keys. Strange how he felt so safe in the company of strangers. And the murmur of voices sounded like soft music…

After five hours of searching, Aiden finally rested his head on his arms. He was so tired. Just so tired…

“Good morning. Please help me find these.”

It was just to the new librarian's misfortune that she was the nearest one to him at that moment. She kept regarding the kid even as she reached out a hand to take the list. He looked like he wasn’t being fed well, nor given enough sleep. He reminded her of a malnourished caterpillar and she didn’t know whether to pity him or to inch away.

“Good morning.” she smiled anyway and read the short list. She briefly wondered where he got the bruise on his temple. “Hmmm…. ‘Tangible Nightmares’, ‘Anatomy of the Brain’, ‘Animals and their Unconscious’. Er… interesting selection…”

“Thank you. I have a class report about the psychology of sleep.”

She tried to meet the look of other, more experienced librarians but they seem to have found something to do at that exact moment, “Might I know your name?”

“I am Theo.” His smile was devoid of warmth. “But my friends call me Aiden. You?”

“I’m Cheryl. Pleased to meet you, Aiden. All right, let’s go get your books.”

She felt his eyes following only her as they navigated through the shelves. He did not even look at other people. All his attention was on her. Was this kid some kind of pervert? “Here. You know where to return them when you’re done?” She handed him three titles.

“Yes of course.” As she hurried away, Cheryl could feel his soulless smile and his ceaseless gaze on her back. She turned to the nearest door and disappeared behind it. The kid was just so creepy! Like he wasn't human at all. She refused to return to that area until her shift was over.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 10-25-2009 at 10:56 AM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Bus stop 3
    Status- Early morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy looked up, slightly startled as the woman next to herhanded her a jacket. She smiled as she took, easily unclipping her cloak and sliding her arms into the jacket.

"Thank you very much, ma'am," she said as the bus rolled to a stop. "Are you getting on this bus too?" she asked the kind woman as she picked up Miss Noir, being sure to hold her away from the jacket.

She dug in her purse, looking for bus fare. She knew she'd have it in her purse somewhere.

As she found enough change, her cell phone went off. She boarded the bus, checking over her shoulder to see if woman was getting on before checking the message.

It was from Dr. Piers. He would meet her at the Teaberry.

She would have to hurry to get her sketchbook and get there as fast as she could. She looked around on the bus for an empty seat to share with the nice woman who had lent her a jacket.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Nerisa
    Role: Feral
    Items: Bag, notebook

"Well, aren't you just as sweet as pudding." Nerisa thought with a smile. How old was she? around 18? A teenager who was polite and amiable at this day and age? With the onset of youtube comments and superficial advertising? A teenager who even considered Nerisa a 'ma'am'?

Nerisa couldn't help but laugh at the thought. "When I was your age, I've sworn off the usage of honorifics for fear of accidental condescension." she said, "But you keep doing it. The world needs more girls like you."

The bus stopped in front of them and both ladies *ehem, loose term* boarded the bus. There weren't a lot of passengers on the vehicle, given the weather, but it seemed like they were going to share seats.

The bus started to move towards the streets of Residential District. As they passed barely incomprehensible scenery, nondescript landmarks and identical houses, the thought of a suburban migraine quickly dawned on Nerisa. She agonized over the thought of running around unfamiliar streets in the rain.

"Say," Nerisa turned to the combat-boot girl. "You don't happen to live around these parts, do you? I could use a little help with directions. Geography was my worst subject.. I think. I can't be sure, really. I was always asleep in that class." Nerisa laughed. "Do you know how to get to Gallica Street?"
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 10-24-2009 at 01:14 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: trackingbracelet, buckett

Melinda said nothing as she sat down. the headache hurted alot and the flittering images were annoying her. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, the next moment the snapped open as she went stiff as a rod and started to shake and tremble, some blood ran from her nose and her eyes rolled in the back of her head showing only the white choking noises came from her mouth.

Vision

She stood in a destroyed world with nightmares al around her giggeling and whispering things while they pointed at her. she turned around and saw person on a throne but he was so covert in shadows she could not tell whom it was "child who sees al" he let out a roaring laughting. and the nightmares around then laughed along, from the corner of her eye she saw new nightmares being born one after another "yet she has no clue where the powers come from" the other nightmares snickered again "your relation with guardians isent so strange child who sees al". she glared at him "if your so wise show your face!" the nightmare on the throne laughed again and moved his hand in a strange motion and bars cirkeld her "the only way out of there is to know here the powers come from". Melinda touched a bar and hissed when she burned her fingers, he laughed and dissapeared along with the other nigmares.

end vision

In the outside world melinda had stopped twiching and shaking but she remained limp in her body and her eyes were still rolled in the back off her head.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Karn's temper rose as he heard Jace mentioned. Someone who was causing so many problems without reason. But he wasn't going to let that get the better of him right now. He had other thing to focus on.
    "What do you mean it can't be accessed?" Karn flipped his chair around and began trying to access it himself. But he only got the same result as Harue. His fist htit he table. A fient smell of burning rose from Gray on his arms. He spun around to say something but in that moment stopped. The heat vanished and he was staring at Melinda.
    "Piers!" He almost shouted, "Melinda." he said pointing at her limp form to bring Piers attention to her.

Jace

The water dripped down his face as he walked through the rain. His hair began to fall over his face and his clothes began to sack with the absorbed water. But he kept walking, almost without pause or care towards the fact that he was cold.
    "Do you understand what I plan now?" He asked.
    "So much can go wrong. It's foolish." Thanatos replied.
    "Sometimes we need a leap of faith."
    "Your an idiot boy."
    "Don't worry it will work."
    Jace weaved an illusion around himself. Careful placements to make him look different. Different coloured and styled hair. Different eye colour. Even his skin tone became lighter, more pale like someone who didn't leave the house much. A simple sight illusion. As he did it he could feel the black skin tingle with power. He made note of it.
    "You know I've always wanted a job." He noted to himself. "Now I can try and get one." he smiled as he stopped in front of the shop.
    "Working here will bring endless fun.

Jace knocked on the door. His disguise complete.
    "Lets see what happens." He whispered.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Just Ozman for now

Items: Medicine Powder

Ozman was about to enter the house but he felt an ominous wave of power from somewhere. He couldn't tell where it was coming from but it called out to him.
    " I wonder what that power is?" Ozman said bewildered, " Maybe I should go check it out."
    Styx appeared and let a loud screech as they both disappeared to locate the power.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Sword Handle

Ika looked around and felt tension rising." In any case, We should Get back to the subject at hand."Ikazuchi Knew there would be more to do." Is this all the information for this Rio Girl?" He Looked around, then thought to himself." This is it? There is something wrong with this report. There is not enough detail in it." Looking over melinda was out cold."Maybe another vision." Ikazuchi knew this day would end up bad, but as far as he could tell the worse was yet to come.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Bus
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy smiled and let out a small giggle at the woman's comment about her chilvary and her geography skills. It was obvious this woman had a good sense of humor.

She was slightly suprised to hear the name of her street. She was almost sure it showed on her face.

"Yeah, actually. I live in an apartment building on Gallica. Its pretty cool because its an old building and the owner never wanted to sell so even though all the buildings around it are new and stuff, its got history. The building is in really good shape, though, for such an old one and it's stayed in the family for all these years," she rambled. She had always loved the history of the building.

"Where are you going? I can help you get there," Landy said as she smiled. It always gave her a good feeling when she could help someone.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Tracking Bracelet

SEAN'S POV

Boring, boring, boring.

There's no one to play with here. They're all just boring, boring, useless little beings. These teenagers, with their eyes glazed over from the drudgery of their life, or maybe because even at an early hour they're already high with some drug. Killing them are a waste of my effort.

My first day out in the morning and I'm here traipsing with a bunch of useless teenagers? Something is wrong with this picture.

I decide to leave, but before I do, I decide, that maybe what these useless kids need is just a serious case of fear to motivate them. Forming a giant claw with my shadows, and ultimately scaring the crap out their teacher, another useless being, I scrawl menacingly a message on their whiteboard.

"Education = Long Life, Drugs = Death
    Love, The Guy With The Clawed Shadow"

Satisfied with the fear, and the peeing of several students in their pants, I make my way out of the high school.

Jump, jump, jump.

Something about the rain and the covering of the shadows makes it hard for me to be noticed jumping from one building to another, to another, and to another.

I notice the Teaberry from a distance.

I shake my head; didn't I just come from here a couple of hours earlier? The day is young and what am I doing making my way back here again? Have I no life, outside of the night that finding a place to go to in the morning always ends in this godforsaken-coffeeshop?

There must be somewhere else I can go to, honestly.

I have no life.

I cannot believe I'm here again, and now I'm a freaking customer. That means no free chocolate croissant for me.

I would have continued ranting to myself if I didn't feel a certain familiar energy present in the coffee shop. Interesting. Maybe making my way back here wasn't such a bad idea after all.

I look around the coffee shop and notice a familiar young boy covered in his own illusions. This is truly interesting. This boy, Jace, comes back, but too afraid to come back as himself. Should I walk up to my partner, because I know, he knows, that I've noticed him?

Ah, but no. Why should I make the first move? I sit somewhat further away him, calling on one of the waitress for a hot coffee and some chocolate croissant.

I do wonder why he's here, and hope that my curiosity would be satisfied.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Items: Books

Imagine a small distant window of hell opening up and from it came mangled, unearthly screaming. Like a roller coaster from a carnival.

Aah!

Aiden woke, but kept his eyes closed. He took in his surroundings: his head in his arms, the cold air tinged with the musty smell of old books, the muffled chatter and footsteps. Still in the library.

Wait a sec. The library did not allow sleeping. Why hasn’t he been kicked out by now?

He sat up and looked around. Nothing odd had happened. Nothing bloody around him. Maybe he hadn’t been asleep long enough for the librarians to pick on him.

Then he saw the book he had been sleeping on. Aiden had been sleeping nose-to- frontal lobe of a brain model. Try as he might he can’t remember asking for this book. And it looks like he had been reading it, by the amount of turned pages. All the other books he remembered borrowing, except for three. And those three books looked like something doctors kept in their clinics for reference. His inadequate fourteen year-old mind cannot possibly comprehend something like these. How did it…? His heart beat so fast, like it wanted to rip open his chest.

Aiden calmed himself with a long, deep breath. Panicking is the stupidest thing to do. He should… bring them home. It was a clue, after all.

A clue. It sounded like a Scooby-Doo cartoon. Yep! Exactly like a detective. Aiden Hayes, the great investigator who finally figured out why he kept waking up in strange places, doing strange things, surrounded by dead animals. Like Sherlock Holmes. Well, not really. Maybe more like a self-investigator. Like Sigmund Freud, the self-psychoanalyst who thought all boys had feelings for their mothers like he did.

… never mind.

Aiden vigorously shook his head to clear his mind of thoughts. He checked out the three books, said a quick thank you, and failed to notice a “You’re welcome, and don’t come back very soon!” from a female librarian steering clear of his way out. Aiden put on his raincoat, books in his arms, and ran out into the rain.

He just had to get a notebook to jot notes down. Wasn’t that what most detectives did? Such an adventure! He felt like a little boy again.

Well. He still was.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Watching as Karn tried to access the file with no success, Piers realized that this effort might be futile altogether. He was useless in the situation; if the code had been one written on paper that had to be cracked, perhaps he could meet with some success, but there was no chance of him breaking an electronic code. And why was this file classified to begin with? This didn’t make any sense.

Karn’s words broke through his thoughts quickly. It was Melinda.

Her eyes were rolled back, and there seemed to be blood appearing at her nose. She seemed to be making small noises as well, as if she were beginning to cough but not quite completing the action, almost as if she were choking. No matter how many times Piers saw this, he never got used to it, and he was sincerely worried as quickly turned to her, knelt down before her chair, and placed his hands on her shoulders.

“Melinda? Melinda, can you hear me?” It had to be a vision. Though they didn’t all have this effect on her, sometimes they seemed to take a great toll on her.

The nearest tech was far off, causing Piers to yell across the room. “Hey! Get Melinda’s doctor over here right away! And tell him to bring the usual!” Piers figured the doctor would guess what was happening, but nevertheless he decided to make sure the doctor brought the usual supplies to help Melinda.”

It took longer than Piers would have liked for the doctor to appear, but Piers realized that being on call was no easy task. “A vision, I assume?” the briskly walking doctor said with an almost detached sympathy that angered Piers a bit. He knew the doctor truly cared for Melinda and was just doing his job, and he reminded himself of that as he waited for Melinda to respond.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio, cellphone, large cup of coffee, printed report

Seda's eyes scanned the report, picking up just the essential information she needed (paperwork was the enemy, after all). "Appearance, age, last seen... Hm. And she has a sister who lives in this city... That should be useful," she thought, taking another sip of her coffee.

When she got to the Induction Information of Rio's report, her eyebrows shot up at a particular piece of information. "Well... Speak of the devil." She opened her mouth to say something but the words died in her throat when she saw the girl at the table looked like she was having some kind of seizure.

"What the hell's going on?" she said under her breath, standing from her chair and planting her hands on the table. Suddenly, she remembered Gill, the Watcher who had slipped through her fingers. He had short episodes where he looked like his mind was somewhere else, but nothing like this. "Is she having a vision?" she asked no one in particular, as she was wondering out loud.

The others seemed to have it under control (if she jumped in now, she doubted she would be much help) and the doctor who responded seemed to know what he was doing. Seda sat back down, watching the scene in front of her and trying to remember whatever the doctor did should it happen again. She knew that all Watchers had visions, but this one seemed to be particularly nasty given the way the girl's body was reacting to it.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: tracking bracelet

The doctor lifted melinda's chin and his eyes wident "i am gonna do a catscan this is no normal vision" with help of some other techs he carried melinda to the room and placed her in the machine. He walked back into the command room where pierce waited, he turned to a younger tech "get me her catscans from the last time" the man nodded and left while the doctor typed in some commands and looked at the screen. he frowned at the images "this is strange piers her brain shows high activity, as if she was solving a puzzle or something" he looked at piers "with this activity she should be running around not laying like some limp doll" he turned back to the images "however if she stays like this for to long she might turn into a vegetale..". a few off the techs flinched wondering how piers would react to that.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace

Jace waited patient for someone to appear to him. His foot tapped lightly. A Waitress appeared and he bowed respectivily. As he did someone caught his eye and he smiled.
    "Hello there."
    "Can I help you?" She asked.
    "Yes I'm looking to be hired and work here. I've just moved into town and I need to get a job to have an income. I heard good things about this place." he said carefully.
    "Well I'm afraid you will have to wait for the manager before anything can be arranged."
    "Well may I have a coffee while I wait?"
    "You want to wait now? I have no idea when she will be back." She seemed worried.
    "It's ok I have time." Jace replied. He smiled at the girl. "There is a more wonderful thing to watch her then the rain." Tne girl blushed and hurried off to get Jace a coffee. Jace himself walked over to one table in perticular with one man sitting there. He was eating a chocolate croissant. Jace smiled at him as he sat down opposite him.
    "Well isn't that unlucky eh mate? Here I am looking for an honest job and the manager is not here to talk to. Most unfair don't you agree?"

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Having followed Melinda and the doctor, Piers gravely listened to the doctor’s diagnosis. As a psychologist, he knew the brain still functioned even in sleep, but Melinda’s was functioning at a rate seen only in awake individuals engrossed in some kind of mental task. “It’s a vision…and I have no idea how to get her out of it!”

Normally, Piers would let the vision play out, but the doctor’s words were clear: if this lasted, Melinda might live the rest of her life in a vegetative state. That thought sent Piers into action.

Throwing open a cabinet, he desperately looked for ammonia or smelling salts. The human body had a particularly acute reaction to both, thanks to the senses, forcing the body to inhale and usually gain consciousness. If Piers could interrupt Melinda’s vision by inducing consciousness, as it were, he might be able to snap her out of it. He doubted his chances, but he had no other options.

“What are you looking for?” the doctor demanded.

“Ammonia, smelling salts, anything like that!” he replied hastily while moving things quickly yet not altogether clumsily in the cabinet. Panic never helped a situation, and it had to be contained when it was possible to do so.

“Here,” a tech said, handing something to the doctor. It appeared to be ammonia capsules, and the doctor gave a look at Piers. Seemingly reading his worries that were obvious on his face, Piers said, “It’s the only thing we can do…visions interrupt consciousness, so maybe consciousness interrupts visions?” Piers said quickly, hoping he was right as the doctor turned and broke the capsules under Melinda’s nose.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: tracking bracelet

The doctor had doubts but wanted to try it anyway, stuffing the stuff under her nose but had no reaction "why isent it it working?!". he shook her a bit but melinda remained limp. he turned to a tech "hook her up to every life registration machine we have" he stepped back and watched the techs work and turned to Piers "look you and the guardians are gonna find out what is causing this high nightmare rate, i am gonna look through the library to see if something like this happend before" he walked off to the library.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I apologize for my absence! I just have been busy lately and well, it only gets worse when you don't have internet. Hopefully, I can somehow get back into here....

Role:Vagrant
    Items: Cellphone

Meril slowly stretched in her bed and looked out the window. It didn't quite click in till she finally realized where she was. How did I get home? Why am I home? She walked towards her closet to find some clothes that were more suited for the day. I wonder what happened....one minute we were in the street and now...back home? After Meril had found some clothes, she walked into her bathroom to get wash her face. Her thoughts were all jumbled and confused about how she had gotten home. Moir leaned on the door framed and knocked lightly. It was enough to make Meril jump.

"You passed out since you were so exhausted and well, I didn't want to take any chances and brought you home. Safest thing to do." Meril wiped her face on a towel then looked at Moir.

"How did you find our way home if we were lost?" Moir smiled and walked out of her room.

"I'm observant. Found our way by some signs." Meril just shook her head and followed Moir. The day hasn't even started and Meril was asking so many unanswered questions in her mind. Meril walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat before she would leave.
    "I am not really hungry this morning. Let's go Moir." Moir peeked over the door frame and giggled.

"Does that mean we can go to the Teaberry for lunch?"
    Her smile was very charming and very sincere. Meril smiled and walked towards the door.

"Maybe. I think we should head to the library. I need to look at a few things." Moir nodded gleefully.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Tracking Bracelet

SEAN'S POV

As he talks to the waitress number three, I notice that he managed to change his voice as well. Interesting, indeed. I wish my shadows came in other colors. There's just so much you can do with black, you know?

As he makes his way towards me, I couldn't help but think of chess, which, you know, is weird because it's something I have no idea at all how to play, but still I'm thinking of it. And I'm thinking that I like the fact that he's making the first move.

"Well isn't that unlucky eh mate? Here I am looking for an honest job and the manager is not here to talk to. Most unfair don't you agree?"

"Certainly, mate. Don't worry though, I'll put in a good word for you when she's ready to make her appearance," I say, as I lean back and take a slow slip of my coffee.

I check Glaiza, and still her consciousness is dormant. She hasn't disappeared because I still feel her there, but asleep, and yet as if she's giving herself to me, her strength, her power, dormant and active? It seems weirdly impossible but that's what it is.

"Do you know how interesting it is to see you like this? It's like you're wearing a see-through body, where I can see your new appearance and dude, nice new hair by the way. Yet I can still see what you truly are, so dude, what happened to the rest of your skin? You remind me of a freaking dalmatian."

I look out the window and see the pitter-patter of the rain drops against the glass. The calm before the storm, the silence before the noise, the peace before the war, the... the... okay I've run out of metaphors, but yeah whatever, you get it.

I love moments like these.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information