AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Melina was pulled from her thoughts when the bell rang again. She opend the door carefully and saw it were two people hq. Nodding she got into the car they drove and sighed. The the tech that rang the bell sat next to her didn't speak nor did the one on the front. at Hq she entered and waved at the lady at the desk before walking further, she was pretty sure the doctor would want to check her out and walked towards the infirmary. she turned into a jog when she heard screaming, she saw the main doctor and nurse trying to stop a girl and another watcher. she pushed the watcher out of the way and glared at her "are you blind ore something"she looked at the doctor "be carefull she is a feral". she grabbed the girl by her shoulders "you need to calm down, what happend was not your fault" she stared the girl down.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Jace walked in with no troubles from anyone. He strolled into the wards and past many different people. His arm made him simple look like a treated person and so everyone was too busy to give much attention to him. He stopped in a hallway. He wouldn't be able to go any further without rising attention to himself. Instead he took a deep breath and exhaled.
    "Ready?" He asked Thanatos.
    "I'm ready. Let out all the steam you want, it doesn't change anything, Boy." Thanatos grinned. Jace ignored him. He let Thanatos's power fill him. then he blew an imaginary kiss towards the wards.
    "Let my show begin." He muttered as he bowed for an audience only he could imagine.
    "Hush a bye baby, on the tree top,
    When the wind blows, the cradle will rock;
    When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall,
    Down will come baby, cradle and all."
    Jace rose his head. Dark tendrils of energy from both him and Thanatos began to spin in an complex web that entangled the whole of the hospital. Jace summon Thanatos to his hand. He spun him around above his head for a few moments before slamming him down. As he did it sent a ripple through the illusion. Each mind within the hospital was gripped whether they knew it or not. Now of course Jace didn't exist to any of them. A blank space where he should be. He paused a moment. Then he whistled the same tune. He slowed it, made it more emotional. Then he smiled.
    "Take a seat my friends. This will be a long day."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: none

Chinatsu looked over at Alanna and put her hands assuringly on her shoulders. "Miss..Please calm down....Were just trying to help you." She took the doctor's hands off of Alanna and put her mask back on. "We want to make sure you are alright before discharging. If you'd allow us to do this you'll be out of her as soon as possible."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy looked around. Her headache had suddenly worsened like it had yestarday morning.

"Here, Miley, color me a pretty picture," she said with a huge smile as she handed the young girl the pack of crayons. Miley's face lit up, but then she looked around as if she were worried before turning to the paper on the table.

Landy stood up and searched the crowd. She couldn't see him but she could feel him. It was like his presence sent her brain into a rage until it angrily beat on her temples.

She looked at all the faces. He really wasn't there but she still felt him.

Landy sat back down. She glanced around nervously as her head continued to ache and her eyes began losing focus again.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 09-03-2009 at 09:58 AM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace

Jace whistled loudly to catch everyone attention. It echoed through his captivating illusion and straight into the minds of those he had caught. To them it would sound like it was coming from everywhere at once. He did it one more time to make sure he had everyone attention.
    "Hello, hello my new friends." His voice resounded around just like the whistle. "Today is an extra special day for you all. We are going to have a game of Hide and Seek. I will hide and you will seek." Jace laughed, his childish corrupt one. "I will flicker into view every so often so keep your eyes open. It's a simple game. But here is the catch. Every 7 mins that you can't find me...well one of you is exiled and removed from the game...Permanently!" Jace began humming again. The same tune, the same baby falling from the same tree. Panic would settle in soon. Best finish up before that. "Oh and here are the rules:
    There ain't any!" He laughed hard and flickered into view before vanishing and moving deeper into the hospital. His voice humming the same tune to everyone. An untraceable noise that began to be over shadowed by paniced screams and children crying. He could feel the tears, the terror and the tatse of fear and hate. Jace smiled in joy.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

“Melinda has arrived,” came the voice over Piers’s radio, “as well as another Guardian dispatched for support.” “Oh?” Piers responded over the radio to the tech. “Is it one of the missing ones we inquired about?”

“No, sir. We received his data just previous to his arrival. His name is Ikazuchi.”

Piers thanked the tech, then turned to Skitters. “Alright Skitters, that’s enough for now; good work today,” Piers said, ending the training session. Piers was impressed; Skitters was only missing a handful of targets in his quick flurry of strikes, and even then only by a mere matter of centimeters. However, improvements could always be made, so he had to keep his skills sharp.

Taking his jacket from a nearby hanger, he placed it over his turtleneck and ascended by elevator to the main floor. He immediately saw a young man reclined in the foyer near the elevators. “Ikazuchi, I presume?” Piers said, hoping that he wasn’t waking him. “I’m Piers DeFoe. Welcome to our HQ. I’m sure you know this, but our specific situation is a bit…well, unprecedented.”

Piers was interrupted by the ringing of his cell phone. It was Lloyd; remembering the promise Lloyd had made to him, a worried Piers answered the phone. “Piers!” Lloyd blurted out in a hushed whisper. “Some guy just walked in and said something about a game…then he disappeared! I swear it, I saw that dark-haired boy for one instant and the next he was just…gone! He said…something about consequences for not finding him every seven minutes. His voice was weird…Piers, you asked me to call you, so do you have a plan or what?”

Piers gripped the phone tightly in his right hand, his anger rising along with his concern over his former patients. It had to be him…creating illusions, speaking about childish games, and having dark hair…Piers was almost certain it was the Vagrant who attacked HQ, and likely the one who had killed Teaberry’s owner.

“Lloyd, listen to me. You get every patient out of there right now,” Piers said, trying his best to remain calm and direct.

“All you told me to do was call!” Lloyd replied. “I’ve never seen anything like this before!”

“Lloyd, I know it’s scary, but we’ve no time to waste! Get everyone to the elevators now! The ones who can understand what you’re saying to them need to go on their own, but you’ll have to help the rest! You can do it in about five minutes if you hurry!”

There was no response…Lloyd had hung up the cell phone, and Piers had a guess as to whether he was going along with the plan or not. Piers looked over to Ikazuchi. “Ikazuchi, I need you to protect HQ when I’m gone…you’re the only Guardian here. Melinda and Chinatsu are back, but I’m not sure where they’re at. Please assist them in any way you can. I’ve got a Vagrant to hunt.” Piers knew this was no way to introduce a fellow Guardian to HQ, but he also knew that Ikazuchi, being a Guardian, would understand. Piers ran to his car, knowing the helicopter would take too long to prep, despite the fact that the hospital had a helicopter pad he could land on. It would be quicker to drive, and Piers barely managed to get out his radio as he sped towards the hospital.

“This is Piers DeFoe,” he said over the radio, transmitting to HQ’s central office. “Please try everything possible to contact Karn, Seda, and Duo. I’m not sure where they are, but tell them Guardian HQ has only one newly arrived Guardian present to protect it, and I’m going to the hospital where I believe the Vagrant who attacked them is at. I know they’re still recovering from the fight and Karn is recovering from other wounds, so tell them I am not expecting backup. I’ve got a few ideas since reviewing the footage of the incident at HQ as to how to deal with this Vagrant. If this is a ploy to get us to send Guardians to the hospital, another HQ attack might ensue. They are free to decide the best course of action, but tell them two Watchers, Melinda and Chinatsu, are at HQ as well. Thank you.”

Piers tried his best to think of a plan while he sped towards the hospital. While he was thinking, he stumbled upon one decisive thought.

He immediately called Landy, whom he knew to be at the hospital thanks to Lloyd’s comment before the Vagrant came in. While waiting for her to answer, he prayed that none of his former patients would be casualties of this war.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items:N/A

Ikazuchi looked around as piers was frantically trying to get ready. He stood up looking at piers." Go...If any of the other Guardians come back i'll send some your way. I have every thing under control over here.I'll be ready if any one attacks the HQ."He walked to the elevator to look for Melinda and Chinatsu. He expected this place to be big but he was always able to find any one." Kage." No answer."Kage!" Still no answer."Kage! Wake up you lazy nightmare!""What so you want Ika?" Kages voice sounding groggy."I need you to find Melinda and Chinatsu.Search the Shadows Real quick, then you can go back to sleep." "Fine, fine. Next time you wake me there better be some action." He starts to scan the shadows. "There no where near any shadows." "Can you pinpoint the closest Shadow near them?" "Possibly, let me check." As the elevator hit the ground, the doors slid open." there here on this floor." "thanks. Now get some sleep your going to need it." Ikazuchi starts walking down the hall."Melinda, Chinatsu! are you down here?" he kept walking looking around,every room every spot.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: n/a

Melinda heart someone yelling her and Chinatsu's name. She looked at the younger watcher for a moment and then walked out off the office coughing. The one calling was a guardian and clearly new one "i'm melinda, chinatsu is in the room" she coughed again "there is also a feral there". Melinda could only geuse what kind of impression she made walking around coughing and in clothes that were much to big on her, she pulled the shirt up when it sank from her shoulder and looked at him until a other doctor aproached her from behind "Melina i want to check you out" he looked at Ikazuchi and then grabbed her hand and tugged her along to a examine room.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items:N/A

Ikazuchi followed the doctor and melinda to the examine
    room. "Doc... can you hurry this up.... i need her." He looked around be suspicious of the doctor. He needed to find the other girl fast, He knew something was up and needed to get everyone he can together fast.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Miss Noir twitched and yowled as she stalked around Landy's feet. Landy had been right. Jace was here.

She was frighted. She looked around the room, wondering what to do with the patients. She couldn't leave them.

Her phone rang. She answered it without thinking. "Hello?" she whispered, still stunned as she looked at all the ones she had come to love.

Her brain raced as she stood up, desperate to round everyone up. She took Miley's hand and gently made her stand up. She looked worried but as if she wasn't quite sure.

She looked around. She didn't know what to do. She still had to handle everone else and she wasn't sure how as the tears began streaming down her face.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: My shortest post yet!

Role: Feral
    Items: none

Alanna forced herself to calm down when Chinatsu placed the oxygen mask back on her face, though her heart was still racing. The other girl who came in had been taken by the doctor to be checked out. Alanna's gaze darted from Melinda to Chinatsu. This didn't look like the St. Birch Hospital.

"W-where are I?" She tried to evenly, acting as if she weren't nervous but suspicious, but her hands balled into tight fists said otherwhise. "Who are you? How did I get here?"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items:Pill Container

Chinatsu sighed then turned sharply around at the door. "Well, your at St.Birch Hospital. I dont know why you cant understand that. I'm Chinatsu Kairoshi, a person who saved you after having a severe asthma attack. That enough for ya?" She said with a bit of irritation in her voice. She took out her pills and swallowed one again. She then put them back in her pocket. "By the way, your welcome."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

Landy sounded a bit shaken as she answered the phone. Lloyd had said she was back, and no doubt she was right in the middle of whatever fiendish trick the Vagrant was playing on the people in the Psych ward.

“Landy, this is Piers. I know something’s going on in the Psych ward and I need your help. Don’t worry, I’m going to tell you what to do, but the catch is…you can’t trust what you see.”

Realizing that his words were probably only confusing her, he tried to be more concise as he spoke again. “What I mean, Landy, is that all you can trust to be real is exactly what you saw before all this started to happen. The patients you were visiting are probably still exactly where you left them, but you can’t trust anything completely ‘new’ that you see. I know this sounds complicated, but try to remember where you last left the patients and tell them to get out of the Psych ward immediately.”

Piers was desperately trying to keep his voice as calm and direct as possible, knowing that if any of his own anxiety bled through into his speech it would add to Landy’s stress. “Landy, I’ll be at the hospital in about eight minutes, but Lloyd told me that every seven minutes…bottom line, get as many patients to the elevators as possible, children and adolescents first. Then, get the ones who can’t get to the elevators on their own, the more severe cases we have in the ward. If you can’t get them all out in four minutes…”

Piers stopped, grief tugging at his heart over what he was about to say. “…If you can’t get them out by then,” he continued, “just make sure you get out yourself. Do all that you can, and leave. I’m sorry to throw this on you, Landy, but I know you can help me here…I’m counting on you.” With that, Piers hung up the phone and swung his car around a corner, speeding towards the hospital.

Swinging his car into a skidding park outside the main entrance to the hospital, Piers ran into the empty foyer of the main entrance, turned quickly to the right, and ran towards the employee locker room. Running to his locker, he opened it and threw on his white jacket but jerked off his nametag and threw it back into his locker. Slamming it shut, he then ran to a drink machine, threw in some money, and bought a glass bottle of soda. A plan was quickly forming in his mind, and he prayed it would work, knowing there was no time to waste. Over seven minutes had elapsed…had the Vagrant done anything?

“If he has so much as touched one hair on my patients’ heads…” Piers thought to himself, his angst causing him to run even faster to the stairwell. He didn’t want to occupy an elevator as he knew the patients would be on the available elevators. Some on the main floor seemed to have no idea what was happening up above them, and Piers could keep it that way if he successfully contained the Vagrant's threat. A prayer on his lips and his white hospital jacket flowing as he ran, he advanced to the stairwell.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 09-06-2009 at 06:49 AM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy slowly placed her phone back in her pocket. It was all still sinking in.

She looked around at her friends, the ones she loved. She wasn't sure what to do.

Suddenly, everthing clicked. Instint took over and Landy began working.

Landy grabbed some connectors from a closet and hooked each group of people together, putting the most competant in the front to lead them all to the elevator.

Once she had used all of them up and sent the groups down the elevator, she began moving the patients who moved slowly or were physically incapable of moving themselves. They, with the children took up the next three elevator trips.

Landy checked her time. She remembered that she only had 7 minutes and 5 had passed so far.

Her phone vibrated. Lloyd had texted her, asking how many more would have to be moved. In truth, she wasn't quite sure.

She surveyed the rooms. She felt as if she were missing some people. As she rounded up the last of the people she found hiding in their rooms, she felt a tug on the leash.

Miss Noir was frantic, and Landy checked the time. It was past 7 minutes. She had run out of time.

She looked around, frantic to get the last of them to safety. She moved quickly, herding them to the elevator as quickly as she could.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

While Melinda sat on the table the doctor turned to Ikazuchi look of annoyance "get out" he pushed him out of the examine room and glared "melinda is probely the oldest watcher we hav at the moment an the weakest in health, she has been helping us since she was a young girl". he pressed his index finger in his chest "on top of that she had a couple of rough days, so if wanna talk to a watcher seek out chinatsu". Giving one more glare he went inside the examine room and closed the door.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As The Door closed in his face he could not help to wonder, How much of a fool the doctor was. Something was going on and he needed to get The two watchers together and Melinda Knew where the other watcher was. Ikazuchi sighed, the walked off down the hall way. " Chinatsu,Where are you." he said walking down the hall looking through the empty rooms.
    Last edited by Keisai; 09-24-2009 at 06:37 AM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace

Jace wandered the hall as panic crept into the people around. As he blinked in and out people would run or cower. It wasn't how you were meant to play Hide and Seek. They were to find him and tag him. Jace groaned in annoyance. He sighed as he felt people leave his area of influence. By the feel of things they had picked to evacuate everyone. This wasn't how the game was to be played. He had given them numbers and simple rules. So why didn't they follow? He hummed the tune and swayed his head side to side. He then snapped and took his anger out on a door, that shuddered with the impact he made. He had hoped for more then this. It wasn't helping his stress at all. Jace moved into a stairwell and sat down on the railings.

"This isn't any fun at all." He complained, "No one wants to play or help me get rid of stress." He swung his feet out.
    "No one wants to play with the weird kid? I would wonder why, Boy?" Thanatos replied.
    "Shut up!" Jace shouted suddenly, "I don't want to hear that from you. Your meant to help me. Support me. That was our agreement." His anger was enough that he didn't feel an extra person enter his influence.
    "True. But does it say I have to be nice? No. I can do as I please, Boy." Thanatos replied.
    Jace swore. Then he checked a clock. Seven minutes already. He needed to remove someone. With luck a doctor came running up the stairs carrying a drink. Maybe going back to help someone or maybe playing. Jace flickered into view at the top of the stairs.
    "Sorry there friend. It's been seven Minutes already. Someone has to be removed. And your the first to be found." Jace grinned as he looked down on at the person. "Any last words?"

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell Phone, minus Keys

"Oh, so that was YOU snoring up there,I thought it was a thunderstorm."

"HAHA!You make me laugh." Duo said sitting down with his sandwich. He bit the sandwich and a heavenly look appeared on his face. "This sandwich is

delicious."
    Duo was thinking until he thoughts were interrupted by Seda.

"One question back to you," she said, looking at Duo. "Where's the car?"

Duo almost choked on the sandwich when asked the question. "I....Don't.....Know...but," Duo said fast enough so no one could

speak before he finished. "walking is always good for you." Duo said with a smile. He began to think what did he do with that car and if he did "total"

would he be charged like the last time he "totaled" something. "I'm still paying on the last car I didn't have anything to do with...I think." Duo

began to put on a thinking face. "Wait, didn't I give the keys to one of you guys." Duo said getting up. "So where is the car," Duo looked around the

room and noticed karn. "I can't say it was him he can't walk" Duo said not noticing him standing. He began to finish his sentence "Seda." He said

thinking since seda is new she can take the blame.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I'm just wondering, is this the same car that Chinatsu drove to HQ? If it is, we now know the location of said car. XD Seda thinks it's at Teaberry but since she doesn't have her radio, she has no idea that it's been taken to HQ.)

Items: None

"So where is the car," Duo looked around the room and noticed karn. "I can't say it was him he can't walk" Duo said not noticing him standing. He began to finish his sentence "Seda." He said thinking since seda is new she can take the blame.

The only indication that Seda was surprised was the small rise of her eyebrows. She had noticed Duo's hesitation before he said her name. "Hm?" she began in a very innocent tone, maintaining her posture of lazy contentedness. "Me? The car?" She paused to take a sip of her coffee, closing her eyes and letting the warm liquid slide down her throat. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"But if I did," she said, her tone changing very slightly. "I can spot one little hitch in my story." She stood up, lazily walking over to the man and tapped his nose, forcing a smile that was almost as big as the one Duo had on his face onto hers. "I don't live here. I don't know this city. I don't know the streets like you boys do." She accentuated each sentence with a tap on Duo's nose. "Ergo, how could I have driven us all the way over here, as drunk as a sponge in a bar, and somehow lose the car along the way?"

When she said her words, she felt Vidar pipe up in the back of her mind. "Yes, Viddy?" she thought, stepping away from Duo. Her snake hissed, though still groggy from his night out. "Do you remember anything from last night?" In her mind's eye, Seda saw images of what she couldn't recall before, but what she could now thanks to Vidar's help. The exterior of a coffee shop. "Tea... Berry?" she muttered aloud, tilting her head to one side in confusion.

The car they had used was parked near the sign in a rather awkward way. As if someone really had been drunk when they were trying to park it. Then the coffee shop got farther as she recalled walking away from it and into the residential area of the city.

"Oh God," she muttered, walking over to the kitchen sink. "The more sober I get, the more things I can remember about last night. The car is, most likely, at this Teaberry place you guys were talking about." She reached for her radio, which would normally be found clipped on her waist, looking like an ordinary cellphone, but found nothing. "Damn," she said, rubbing her forehead. "I must've left it upstairs."

She grabbed her coffee cup and took one long sip, finishing it. "Well, gentlemen," she said as she put the cup in the sink, washed it and began drying it off. "What say we head back to HQ? God knows what kind of boring paperwork awaits us there," she said, unaware of the developing situation in their headquarters.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Default Upon a fly tempting a spider...

Role: Guaridan
    Location: St. Birch Hospital (Stairwell outside of Psych ward)
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, bottle of soda, white hospital jacket

Just as Piers was rounding the last turn to ascend the final set of stairs leading to the Psych ward, a strange feeling invaded his senses. He slowed, almost involuntarily, but kept a fast pace while approaching the final set of stairs. The strange feeling persisted, and he suddenly saw a dark figure at the top of the stairs, right outside of the door leading to the Psych ward’s hall. Stopping abruptly, his senses groggy by some strange new sensations, the figure began to speak.

“It’s him!” Piers thought to himself. “From the sound of it, he hasn’t killed anyone yet; he said that someone has to be removed, and I know that it didn’t take me fourteen minutes to get here. Thank God!”

Panting, Piers looked up to the dark figure. He seemed to be a young man, and Piers studied his face; he’d never met him before. Was the host transformed at the moment? Was Piers looking at the nightmare, the host being controlled (be it voluntary or not) at the moment? The huge scythe that he carried with him seemed to actually glow, and Piers couldn’t help but think that if his senses were clearer he would be able to discern whether or not this man was a nightmare or the Vagrant himself. He seemed more than a man, however; darker, otherworldly.

“Okay, this is good; no one is dead, and I can buy time for Landy to get all the patients out,” Piers thought to himself, trying to remain calm while facing the Vagrant who had waged such a daunting offensive against the Guardian HQ. “Also, I get some Q and A time…let’s see what I can find out.” He suppressed the anger he harbored at the moment against the Vagrant, knowing it would blow his cover.

Piers had retrieved his old hospital jacket in order to appear to be nothing more than hospital personnel, hoping to surprise the Vagrant and gain a bit of an edge. Yet, this was better; Piers, if he played his cards right, could gain some valuable information. “The longer I keep him talking, the more time Landy has,” Piers thought to himself. Then, he assumed his role as a panic-stricken, confused doctor.

Trembling, Piers stammered out, as sincerely and genuinely as he could, “W…who are you? What are you doing here? What is THAT thing?!” he said, pointing to the scythe. “No…I remember you! I think I saw you kill a man outside of the Teaberry coffee shop! Please…let me go!” This was a sham, of course; Piers had seen no such thing, but he was almost sure, because of Karn’s deduction, that this Vagrant had killed the owner of Teaberry, and he wanted the admission from his own mouth.

He looked behind him as if to consider running, then shook his head and stared at the Vagrant, hoping to appear paralyzed by fear.

He then continued, “I don’t feel good…what’s happening here?” Piers needed the Vagrant to spill as much info as possible on this, as he had yet to deduce a certain way to dispel the Vagrant’s illusions. Even after observing the video footage from the attack on HQ, Piers only had assumptions as to how to deal with the illusions. He was guessing that his numbed senses were the result of the Vagrant’s powers.

“Come on, I’m just a hapless doctor who will be eliminated soon, you can tell me everything…what have you got to lose?” Piers thought. “Landy, I’m going to get all the time I can for you…hang in there, you can get them all out if I don’t mess up.” With those thoughts he once again trembled, hoping to give the impression that he was truly helpless and scared out of his mind.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 09-06-2009 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Font was too dark.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry Infinita, I waited as long as I could.

Items: Cellphone

Rod looked into Meril's eyes but he felt a strange energy signature coming from somewhere around the area. He wanted to check it out but it was a good opportunity to check out the HQ of the guardians. Rod looked down at his phone to fake like it was an important text. Rod got up and began to walk away from Meril.

" I'm sorry Meril, but I have a family emergency to take care of." Rod said with a smile, " I'll call you later."
    Rod walked away from the coffee shop and began to search for the guardian HQ. He was now far enough from the shop to not be seen so he summoned Zen to his side.

" Yes,Rod, what is it?" Zen said appearing in his ball form, " How did it go with Meril?"

" It was ok, but I felt a nightmare's presence in the area and with that happening I think we should pay the Guardian HQ a visit." Rod said, " So let's go!"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn
    Role: Guardian?
    Items: None

Karn wasn't paying full attention to what the other two where talking about. Instead he was focussed on Gray. It seemed that his nightmare was awakening emotion. It was the only thing he could think off right now. He would be better off discussing this with Piers at a later time. Together they could properly make some headway on this. Karn kicked his feet out a little testing them even when he had spent so long not bothering. He walked quietly over to his wheel chair and sat down in it.
    "Thank you Gray. But do not strain yourself." The attachments disappeared from view and Karn could no longer feel his legs. But what he did feel was a thanks. It reinforced his orginal idea.

She grabbed her coffee cup and took one long sip, finishing it. "Well, gentlemen," she said as she put the cup in the sink, washed it and began drying it off. "What say we head back to HQ? God knows what kind of boring paperwork awaits us there," she said, unaware of the developing situation in their headquarters.

"Sure." Karn said. "But as a forewarning. You guys are not to come back here unless I say so. It is nothing personal but this place is my sanctum." Karn said with seriousness.

Jace

"Your chatty for a Doctor you know." Jace commented at the man. "Of course some people are like that. But many are not. The scythe is an image of death. Death causes mortals to flee." Jace hopped off his ledge and took a few steps down to the man. "I've seen flies that have been willing to taunt spiders, but then they turn out to be birds poised to strike." Jace took his steps slowly and carefully. This wasn't a normal person. He was almost certain of it. He wouldn't under estimate anyone. Not anymore.
    "Of course he is different. Since there was no witnesses to the death of the teaberry owner. Meaning he learned it from somewhere else, Boy." Thanatos commented.
    "Don't you think I don't already know that." Jace replied back to him within his mind. "I'm going to find out who he really is."
    Jace focussed back to the new guy.
    "Teaberry. Never heard of the place." He shrugged, "I'm a slum boy you see. We don't get fancy places like you guys get. No we get what we can find." He grinned, "Ever had to live like that? I would guess maybe. Try as you might your body is too well trained. Even now you hold yourself in the best way to minimize the advantage of higher ground I have. I would say military training. The kind that is hammered into your mind until it's natural reaction." Jace took another step down.
    "So hows about introductions then mysterious man. I am Jace, Your worst Nightmare. And what will be the name of my Victim?"

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: OMG! I AM SO SORRY! I haven't had the time to post since I was ultra busy from settling into college and stuff. I apologize to whom ever was waiting for me. I have no internet in my room so I need to travel to the college when I want to use it.

Items: Cellphone and purse

Meril looked out the window and then at Rod.

"I am sorry to hear about that. And as for my parents, my mother is a workaholic. She just doesn't know when to enjoy herself although when she does, she takes it to its full advantage. As for my father, he left my mother and I when we were younger. So letters, cards or anything from him. He just left from this Earth." Meril had seen that Rod was going to leave soon.

"Alright. I understand. Family is very important. Don't lose sight of them. They always save you in the long run." Meril chuckled while smiling. She stepped out of the shop and began walking home. Moir walked close to her side, keeping track of the conversation.

"His vibe changed right before he left. Moir.....that boy cannot be trusted."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Melinda coughed again as the doctor examined her and sighed "same as always melinda, a lung infection". Melinda coughed and smiled at him a little "when don't i have one doc" he looked at her sternly "before you ran away, you gave us a scare you know" he glared weakly "if i stayed al the watchers would have...". The doctor paled when he saw her eyes glass over and she started shaking "melinda..talk to me what are you seeing, melinda?!MELINDA?" he started shaking her when she did not react, useally her visions were a few seconds.

vision

Melinda stood behind pierce, whom was talking with a vagrant nightmare . My name is Jace and what wil be the name of my victim? she could only assume piers glared slightly "one of the Guardians, you do not need to know more" Pierce attacked and the vagrant just smiled and in a second blood covert the stairway and hall and the Vagrants scyther shone in the bright light with it.

end vision

Melinda blinked when she was shaken en got a heavey coughing fit, she looked at the doctor who was pale and looked at her scared "call...pierce..if he fights...he wil die" she coughed again and it brough up some slime. the doctor gave her a handkerchief and started to dial pierce his number "come on pierce, come on" he looked at the Guardian radio and bit his lowerlip.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Default "Though this be madness, yet there is method in't." -Shakespeare on the bottle move

Items: White hospital jacket, cell phone, Guardian radio, bottle of soda
    Location: Stairwell outside of Psych ward, St. Birch hospital
    Sync: 0%

This was bad.

Piers had failed to put the Vagrant under psychological duress, and to make matters worse, the Vagrant, now identified as “Jace,” was seeing right through Piers’s ruse. He had inferred much from Piers just upon observation, a move that was identical to Piers’s own tactics.

Jace’s comments over the Teaberry incident boggled his mind…was he telling the truth? Was he really from the slums and innocent of the murder outside of Teaberry? He seemed to be honest, but he was no longer treating Piers with the same level of condescendence as he did when he greeted him. Jace had also made a remark about Piers tempting him as a fly would a spider, but claimed that Piers might be the true predator; a bird about to catch the spider. He was intelligent, this Vagrant, and since he no longer felt confident as he did when he greeted Piers, he might not be as honest as Piers would like. If he was certain of victory, he would probably say more, but it seemed Jace was being cautious.

Jace clearly wasn’t buying his ploy, and Piers had failed to gain any new information save the fact that he now believed that perhaps Jace’s scythe was the true nightmare, and Jace was the Vagrant. Sadly, the only way Piers knew that he was dealing with a Vagrant and not the nightmare of a Feral is that the man looked just like the one who attacked HQ and used the same illusory tactics, and the video footage had been clear: the attack was done by a Vagrant that employed sync during the fight.

The way Jace spoke about his scythe, almost to the point of personification…calling it a symbol of death…and obviously syncing during the HQ encounter…Jace was almost certainly a human, a Vagrant; but where was the nightmare? Could it really be the scythe itself? Just to be safe, Piers had to make sure that Jace survived, as Guardians were never permitted to harm a human.

“His ability to infer things just upon observation is amazing…he even correctly deduced my military background. I’m dealing with a thinking Vagrant…this should be interesting,” Piers thought to himself. “Guh, the only thing I’ve accomplished to do is gain a few bits of info and buy Landy some time. The latter is more important, so it’s worth it, but I could have used the info. Just to be sure, I’m going to buy more time for Landy…my patients’ safety and her safety being top priority, we’ll have to fight here in the stairwell for now. Jace…I’m going to drag your defeated hide back to HQ and get some real answers!”

Piers then began to speak, not moving a bit. He ceased his farce, his trembling disappearing with his worried façade. Next, he laughed. He wanted to be intentionally offensive and condescending, hoping to enrage Jace and cloud his judgment. As it stood now, Jace’s calculating mind would be tough to outwit. Piers decided to try to cloud it a bit with insults.

“You’re good, you know that?” he said, standing still, trying to appear cocky. He placed his right hand in his pocket and let his left one rise to his face, covering it a bit as he laughed more, looking like an overconfident stock villain on a Saturday morning cartoon.

“I mean, I still think you’re pretty stupid, but at least you’re smarter than the average Vagrant…and I do imagine you’re a Vagrant, Jace…I reviewed the HQ attack and saw you sync up with whatever your nightmare is. So, how does it feel to be a traitor to your own species? You go around terrorizing your own kind, picking on the weak…what, does it give you some illusion of power?”

Piers was growing angry now, remembering the techs that fell in the battle, the wounds his comrades received, and the others that he had yet to discover that this Vagrant had harmed…among them, Piers still believed, the owner of Teaberry.

“Yeah, humans always want power, right? Even if it means trampling over each other. Just look at Nietzsche, for example…trying to justify this trampling attitude, this ambitious rise to power. Of course, he had to get rid of God first…humans always have to ignore God, even say He doesn’t exist, in order to justify trampling over the weak. Know what? Humans are a pretty pathetic substitutes for the Almighty. As for introductions…”

He was interrupted by his radio buzzing. He backed up a step, wondering how long Jace would let him stall. Were Karn, Seda, Duo, and Harue on their way to HQ? Did the techs at HQ get in touch with them as he’d asked? He raised the radio to his ear, knowing his cover was already blown. “Excuse me, Jace,” he said sarcastically.

He turned the volume down so that it would be hard for Jace to hear the radio, then answered to find the doctor on the radio. His words immediately brought fear to his mind…direct confrontation was out of the question, as it would lead to his death. Piers would be unable to fight in the traditional sense…this would instead be a match of wits.

“Tell her thanks…and please tell her to text me if she comes up with anything else. She just saved my life.”

Placing the radio back on his left hip, a discouraged Piers had to remind himself that a direct fight was out of the question to begin with. If this Vagrant had hurt several of his comrades in one fight, how could he expect to do better? Yet, they had been caught off guard, still managing to protect HQ, amazingly. Piers had had the advantage of reviewing the fight…thus, he had a new chance to bring this Vagrant to justice.

Knowing Jace’s patience was probably wearing thin, he raised the glass bottle of soda up at him, giving a mock introduction. “Me? You don’t need to know my name. After all, I’m just a humble…well, Guardian. And, I hardly doubt you’re my worst nightmare, because…well, let me introduce him to you.”

Piers threw the bottle up at the fluorescent lights hanging overhead, watching the bottle smash into pieces as the stairwell darkened significantly, the only light coming from sparse other lights above and below them in the stairwell. Piers had only intended to use the shattered glass in a later attack, which is why he had wasted valuable time to buy a bottle in the first place; yet, Melinda’s prediction had spurred him to think harder…he needed darkness as well. Or, rather, Skitters needed darkness.

As soda, glass, and pieces of the light fell around them, Skitters launched from behind Piers as quickly as the eye could discern, attempting a sudden strike at Jace’s eyes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information