AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8 48 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Location- Park
    Status- Evening
    Role- Feral
    Items- Large black bag, Miss Noir

As Landy was skipping along, draggin Harue along, when someone bumped into him. As he was excusing her, Landy hopped to a stand still and turned around to see the person was Glaiza.

It took her a moment to fully process this but then she was all smiles. "Glaiza!" she exclaimed, excited to see her again, having completely forgotten about her job at the Teaberry.

"Sorry I haven't come in lately, or called for that matter. Things have been a little... hectic," she said, her guard flying up as she wondered what to say if she pried.

But suddenly, she was compelled to look up. She had a feeling of being watched and a shiver ran down her spine as she looked around, unable to pin point to location of the on-looker.

Sigataph's POV

Yes! I have found him. He is watching my host as she interacts with this rather distastful girl and any moment, the sun with dip under the horizon and I will be set free.

I will finally get the answers I seek, or at least some help to interperat them. Just a few moments now, until I will get what I want.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: -

Tira sat dumbfounded in the lobby of Appleblossom Daycare. It took all but a second for her to snap out of the shock. It took another second for her to process what had just happened. It took one more second for the laughter to set in.

"Aha...hahaha....HAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~" Tira burst out, tears forming in her eyes and a pain developing in her gut. It has been so long since she's laughed so hard. Retriever. She didn't know his true name, but she didn't need to. What an interesting fellow. Sure he lacked some pride as a male, but she had thoroughly enjoyed watching his hysterical act of fear, his screaming figure as he made a mad dash for the bicycle. In his craze he had even forgotten his host's body. Yes, entities like him were necessary to make her life interesting. She licked her lips, hoping she would get to see him soon.

"You will. We have Aiden, he won't let us keep him for long." Vierra grumbled, taking over the body that was rightfully hers. Tira slid obediently back into the deeper parts of subconsciousness for a rest. She needed to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for more play time in the future after all. Vierra brushed herself off and turned to look down at Aiden. Crouching, she reached a hand behind his head and grimaced. Perhaps that kick had been a tad bit too hard...

Taking out her cellphone she quickly called for an ambulence, telling the police that there was 'a crazy hooded maniac that had gone ballistic'. When the paramedics set Aiden in the ambulence they looked towards her and asked if she was an acquaintance. Vierra snuck a guilty look at the blood and nodded. "A friend."

They had her ride in the ambulence with Aiden. She kept her hands on her lap and remained very silent. The paramedic beside her took this as a sign of worry and smiled, offering sweet words of comfort.

"Don't worry. He will be fine. Little guys like him are tough."

Vierra's mouth flattened into a grim line. She did most things out of guilt, she had realized. Or else she would never be in this ambulence for a boy she didn't even know all that well. She would never be driving away from a source of information and she definitely would never have fought for this boy's sake. Guilt. It was al guilt, she thought, as if trying to convince herself that she did not have any sincere intentions.

Once they reached the hospital, the paramedics rushed Aiden to a doctor and Vierra stood at the counter, oblivious as to what she should do. The lady brought her a form and asked her to fill in Aiden's info. Vierra picked up the pen and wrote down Aiden's name, then dug out the little index card he had given her and copied the information onto the paper. She told the lady that was all she knew and briskly walked away from the front desk. She wanted to leave very badly, but didn't want to go before making sure that Aiden was okay and that he wouldn't have any long-term problems because of his injury- that she had inflicted.

Another wave of guilt coursed through her body, her heart going BA DUMP. Vierra clenched her fists and couldn't help but wonder. Was this feeling really guilt? She wasn't...worried, was she?

Concern? For another human? Never.

Vierra cursed under her breath.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Unrevealed

"It's no matter, Miss," the young guy said with a frown but quickly made up for it by smiling and adding "It's alright Miss. Please take care of yourself."

Miss. Miss Glaiza. Sound so funny to be thought of as a girl. I know, I know most people would find that weird, but not me. I'm fully secure of my sexuality and being called a pretty girl would be a great compliment.

"Glaiza! Sorry I haven't come in lately, or called for that matter. Things have been a little... hectic,"

And then she started speaking.

"It's fine, sweetheart. You need not worry about anything!" In fact you and your cat can stay the heck away from the Teaberry forever, is what I wanted to say but I didn't not because I didn't want to but because... well because I want the chance to kill the cat myself, and how could I do that if he didn't hang around the place more.

I feel something tingly.

Like nightmares are gathering in this one place. I look at the boy, who gets more and more familiar, as if this time I'm remembering just how I bended and broke him. But still no idea where though, and yet I wonder if he had a nightmare.

Then I look at girl and ugly cat. If that cat was a nightmare, I'd gladly cut it in half.

But there was still something that felt weird.

I looked around, and stared into one singular spot.

(OOC: Valk, hey remember when Jace went to the Teaberry under an illusion and Sean saw him? Well I was thinking this time Sean doesn't see you, but only senses a presence, because he's too busy having fun in Glaiza's body. That's why worry not!)

Hmmmmm.

I shrug, and think who really cares? Not me that's for sure. I wonder if I could probably play with these two before the night is over.

HMMMMM.

"So is he your boyfriend?" I say with a wink and twirled around for effect as I addressed Landy, and looking at the Bended-Boy From My Past.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: N/A

" I think I can sweep you off your feet." Rod said with a grin, " I have you here with me on the surface of the water but you're not in the air."
    Rod stood up and walked around for a bit. He walked over to Meril and gave her a quick kiss and continurd walking.
    " I wonder how Ozman is doing?" Rod said to himself, " You got anything to eat here?"

" That's why I'm trying to teach him before I leave here." Ozman said standing up, " I'll start by teaching you two some techniques."
    He walked toward the backdoor and stopped. He turned around and smiled at them both.
    " Don't worry about my health, I'll be fine." Ozman said opening the door

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: Moving onto Night so me and Kei can get on with our part. No need for others to hurry forward since we are in a completely different area.

Karn
    Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: none

As the map began to scan out Karn could almost feel that this was going to be more difficult then what he first thought. Far more difficult then he thought. There was any chance of the mainframe being in any of the rooms. And with training rooms on the same floor there was always the chance that other Guardians would be around. Not a good thing.
    "Hey Duo" Karn whispered, Snoring answered him. he too a deep breath.
    "YO SLEEPY HEAD!!!" He shouted down the mic.
    "Maps incoming. Hope you enjoy sneaking because it is what your going to have to do."
    Karn streamed the map to him.
    http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...UARDIANMAP.jpg
    "This is what we are up against. Study it before you fall asleep." Karn said, a hint of annance in his voice. "We will have to move quick for this.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Park
    Status- Dusk
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Landy's cheeks flushed a little red as she threw her head back in laughter. She still couldn't contain the giggles that followed when she looked back at Glaiza.

"I hope not. I just met him today. It would be a little creepy if he was," she said as another giggle slipped out but she couldn't completely hide the blush that colored her cheeks. It was then she realized she hadn's let go of Harue's hand yet.

She almost dropped it immeadiately before she realized that it would be very obvious of her. Instead, she left her hand where it was, though she loosened her grip a bit, and kept her smile big and bright.

"How has the shop been?" she asked, nonchalant as could be. She could Miss Noir at her feet, twitching about in unrest. She was also still painfully aware of the feeling of being watched, which made her feel nervous.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I think I can sweep you off your feet. I have you here with me on the surface of the water but you're not in the air." Meril snickered at Rod.

"You seriously think you can sweep me off my feet?" Meril didn't want to sound as if she was trying to challenge him but she was extremely curious as to how he would do it.

" I wonder how Ozman is doing? You got anything to eat here?" Meril pondered a moment and then snapped her fingers.

"Maybe. I am not sure. You could look around for a fruit tree. I am sure there is an apple tree somewhere here." Moir wasn't sure if it was alright not to tell Meril about Ozman and his illness. She shrugged it off and listened to what Ozman had to say.

" That's why I'm trying to teach him before I leave here. I'll start by teaching you two some techniques." Moir sighed for a moment and then shook her head.

"Teaching us a new technique in your condition is out of the question. I refuse to learn anything as long as you are in that condition." Moir pointed towards the backdoor.

"And I know that Meril and Rod went out there somewhere. Going that way would not be such a good idea."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Downloaded map

Duo was awoken to a loud Karn in his ear causing him to fall out of the bed. The

map was streamed to Duo's portable GPS. As the map showed up on the screen

Karn told Duo to study the map and he did. "Hey Karn what room would the

Mainframe be in." Duo said observing the map. "Also I'm pretty sure that they

would have guards walking around the floors, and the front entrance wouldn't

work. So whats the best way to get in."

(OOC: very short but we gotta get it movin Valk, longer posts to come.)

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I understand man. Don't forget Karn doesn't know where it will be and you get cut off when you sneak in. Then I can moved onto the next one.

Karn

Role: Guardian (?)

"Your right Duo but I have no idea where to start off at." Karn paused as he inspected the map. His finger ran across the screen. He began making guesses to where would be best. He was running on luck here. But somehow his finger found itself stopping at the perfect place. The Main Library.
    "Duo I think I found us a spot to enter by." He checked over the building plans. He tried to remember what the HQ looked like last time he saw it. But it was a long time ago now. Then it clicked. "Yea it should be perfect. At the north of the HQ is the main library. It less likely to be guarded and it should be empty inside. Make your way in that way. The windows are always open so that the books don't get musky and stale." He growled to himself slightly, "As for where the mainframe is I have no idea Duo. We will have to just rely on good old fashioned luck."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Theo
    Role: Feral
    Items: Bicycle

MEOW

Meow

meow

The Nightmare raced until the roaring meows ceased. He cursed. The pink bike handle bent out of shape as Theo gripped it tightly – whether it was out of anger, or in an effort for control it was impossible to say.

He knew Miss Vierra wouldn’t kill the boy, or at least wouldn't allow Mirror to kill him. As long as Aiden’s life is not in danger Theo did not need to concern himself. He halted by the curb and checked behind him to make sure the fluffy beast wasn’t following.

But there was a fluffy beast: a smaller one, the size of the bicycle, with fur as black as the night. The feline's immaculately black eyes watched him intensely as if he were prey, its tail twitching.

A pleased smirk accompanied the flash of sparks in the Nightmare’s dark irises. He dismounted and allowed the bike to collapse behind him. Theo saw this form enough times to understand it was simply a real illusion. Grinning as he approached in wide strides, hands twisting to form some weapon, Theo spoke in a low growling voice:

"There you are, damned Nightmare."

The giant black cat realized that Theo desired its capture more than he feared its form. It sprinted away like a cheetah. The hooded teenager jumped on the pink bike in pursuit of the cat through the residential area. Passers-by screamed, ran away and/or fainted at the sight of Theo's mark. (It would be interesting to note that one boy saw a malicious goldfish, another saw a man in a blue dress -with pink ribbons- and one girl saw a giant, intelligent, vicious, floating turkey.)

The black cat disappeared behind a turn. When Theo came around he saw no sign of it. The pink bicycle stopped by the gates of the abandoned paper factory. The building's looming hollowness made the memory of the bathroom door flash across his vision:

Not a person,
    Not a place;
    As white as snow,
    Has no face;
    As thin as a leaf
    As silent as a thief.

When it forgets the self it once knew,
    It remembers what you need it to.

White, thin, silent - Paper. Possibly- the paper factory? For a fleeting moment Theo doubted the answer. It was an easy, artless riddle – which felt more like the cheese on a mousetrap rather than an arrow pointing to the right place.

No matter. His target was here. The Nightmare strode up the front steps, picked the lock with a malleable finger, and was welcomed into the vast darkness of the abandoned factory. Theo’s unmasked Nightmare voice roared through the silence.

“JIGSAW!”

Pause.

“Madeleine misses you dearly.” He barked into the dark, “Come home to her.”

No answer. His voice lowered, realizing the echoes will carry his words.

“She told me she’s cold, afraid, and very alone. Alone with that man. Come home, little Nightmare. Just one more procedure and it’ll be all -”

He halted when he heard a tune. A playful tune like one from a child’s toy mocked the innumerable shadows of the factory, including Theo.

All around the mulberry bush
    The monkey chased the weasel;

Jigsaw was probably luring him into a trap. Every fiber of his soullessness tells him so.
    Still, he followed the tune.

The monkey thought 'twas all in fun,

No trap greeted him, but a jack-in-the-box - the jack still inside. Theo stood ten feet away, cautiously watching, looking around for signs of movement but saw absolutely nothing.
    After what seemed like hours he warily knelt down in front of it for a closer look. It had a note in fine print taped on the top:

Dearest Dweeb,
    LOL, SUCKER!
    Ta
    Mr. Sunshine

Sunshi-?!

Before Theo could finish his thought the jack-in-the-box finished its tune and out came the leering head of the jester-

POP! Goes the weasel

A mile away or so in the police station, Callaway thought a jet had sped by too closely. He felt the tremors first before he saw the clouds of smoke rising up to the heavens. Outside in the direction of the paper (!) factory, the growing orange blaze challenged the dark night sky. Callaway’s cigarette fell from his lips, as if in slow motion, and scattered ashes on the pavement.

(YAY! I blew up a building! *crosses it off ‘Things to do before retirement’ list* Anyway, Cross and Sab, you may control my characters if it pleases you to. Also, there’s no need to be gentle with them. Theo, I promise I will show you more mercy after my Hiatus.)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Piers
    Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, paper and pen (both inside jacket)

The man seemed to be listening to Piers’s rambling, and Piers was hoping he was giving the impression of a simple real estate agent who was eager to make a quick transaction. He followed the man to a nearby entrance and waited beside him, hoping his anxiety wasn’t showing through his façade.

I can’t help but wonder…am I still being watched?

Francis pushed the door bell and waited a few seconds before a ruffle of feet began to storm inside.

A maid with dark circles under her eyes opened the door for them. She had straight black hair and full dark lips.

"Marianna." Francis smiled.

"Francis." the former said his name with a snort.

Piers felt slightly awkward at the moment while waiting for one of them to speak.

So, his name is Francis? And she is Marianna?

Francis' grin grew bigger. "What are you doing Friday night?"

Wow; this guy has to be related to Yorick.

Marianna stared daggers into Francis' face. She smiled sweetly. "Friday night? Hm, let's see.. Yes I'm busy. Busy staying away from you."

Yep, that’s usually Yorick’s typical reception from the opposite sex. Though he’s been surprisingly lucky at times…

Francis ignored her answer. "Saturday?"

If he’s not related to Yorick, Yorick must have studied under him at some time. Or vice versa.

The female rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Will you just introduce the guest, please?"

"Oh yes." Francis turned to point at Adam Cross and directed him to the door. "Welcome sir, to the 1st Mansion. I am not allowed to accompany you any further, but the fair maiden Marianna will be there to navigate you around the house. Stay well."

With that, Francis left.. But not before blowing Marianna a kiss.

The humorous exchange was doing much to take some of the anxiety off of Piers’s mind, but as he remembered his mission as he was left alone with Marianna his apprehensive feelings returned. He did his best to keep up his façade, nonetheless.

“Marianna, huh?” Piers smiled and introduced himself. “My name’s Adam Cross. I won’t bore you with the details, but I work for a real estate agency that just acquired a lot that can be easily annexed to this estate, and…”

Piers thoughts were racing the entire time he spoke, causing his words to come out a bit slower than he’d intended.

I’m probably still being watched…and Francis said I’m in the “first” mansion? I’ve got to get some info without appearing to be too curious…

Piers noted the one-sided relationship between Francis and Marianna, just in case he could use it to his advantage later. For now, he had to infer more information in order to know what to do next, always with the knowledge that he was likely being watched as he did so.

“This is the ‘first’ mansion, Francis said?” Piers looked around at the elegantly designed foyer like a child at an amusement park. “Very nice. I noticed the other mansions are somewhat detached from one another, though I assume there are connections between them. That’s a rare architectural design, wouldn’t you agree?” Piers smiled again, hoping that he was merely appearing to be interested in an aspect of his trade instead of anything else. “Ah, but I’m not here to see much of this estate per se…I’m here to make an offer. Though anything I can see on these grounds will help me present my acquisition sale, it’s not necessary. So, where to next, Miss Marianna? Don’t let me take too much of your time; working in an estate like this must be difficult, I imagine.”

Piers was wary of sounding as if he didn’t want to see the grounds, but if he seemed too interested he could blow his mission before it even began. Better to get Marianna talking first, or else this would end up like many of his other innovative-but-doomed ideas that Karn and Duo so often reminded him of after bailing him out of tight spots.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace/Thanatos
    Sync: ???? (flux)

I'm certain he just looked straight at us?" Jace pondered, "Why didn't he say something? Why didn't he note something?" Jace couldn't put his finger on it but knew that Sean was too unpredictable to just let past.
    "Maybe he didn't?" Thanatos thought,
    "Maybe."
    Jace didn't feel like staying so far in the open so he made a quick trip to the nearest tree and sat comfitably waiting to see what unfolded from this little run in. Anything fun could be seen as a bonus. Otherwise he was going to have to make it interesting.
    "You always sound like that."
    "I know but isn't it what make the world go round."
    "No it is..."
    "Shut up You know what I meant."
    "You've grown a backbone it appears since we got like this."
    "Or maybe I've got some of yours." Jace smiled, Thanatos sniggered,
    "Maybe you have. Do you like it."
    "You know what I like."
    "Yes we both do."
    Then they both sat in silence. Waiting.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod searched a tree with some fruit in it and an apple tree a little ways off from the grotto. He picked an apple from the tree and walked back to Meril. He ate the apple and took one of the seed from it and planted it in the ground near the grotto.
    " Better to have one closer wouldn't you say?" Rod said with a grin, " I think I have a way to sweep you off your feet."
    He jumped into the water and a he swam to the deepest part where he wouldn't be seen. He could hold his breath for five minutes so this wouldn't be a problem, he wanted to prove he could sweep her off her feet. He channeled his energy through the water making it more stable as he began to release his energy into the air. the ripples from the splash caused some of the water to fly into the air which he started to use to make Meril float.
    " After this, I'll have to take a break." He thought to himself. He felt the water getting lighter as everything on it began to float. He figured that Meril would float also and just to make sure she did he added more energy to it.

Ozman smiled and chuckled when Moir made that comment he looked at Zen and balled up his fist.
    " Will you come and learn these techniques?" Ozman said turning the door knob, " I want you two to learn these so you can pass them on to Meril and Rod."
    Using some of Styx's energy, Ozman shot a web out of his hand and wrapped up Moir and Zen.
    " I hope you don't think you can escape from this web." Ozman said as Styx appeared and carried the web cocoon, " Like I said, it's my duty as a master to pass on my techniques to my son and student."
    He chuckled as he began to head for the Southern Clocktower

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Better to have one closer wouldn't you say? I think I have a way to sweep you off your feet." Meril watched as Rod did something she thought could not have been possible. She grinned as she saw that Rod really was sweeping her off her feet. Meril was quite happy to see that he had proved her wrong but she knew he would be getting tired from using up so much energy.

"Wow. You never cease to amaze me, Rod."

" Will you come and learn these techniques? I want you two to learn these so you can pass them on to Meril and Rod." Moir nodded as Ozman spoke and she listened.

"Of course. If it is your dying wishes for them to learn those techniques, I will see to it that your dieing wishes are fulfilled."
    Then, Moir and Zen were locked together in Styx's web. She felt a bit uncomfortable since that moment with Zen. She blushed a bit since she was close to Zen. Moir sighed as Ozman began to take them somewhere. She looked away from Zen as Ozman brought them to there destination. Moir tried her best not to keep eye contact with him.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was starting to get tired and was about to stop until he heard Meril's comment. He smiled as he stopped Meril from floating. He rose back up to the surface and started to breathe again. He opened his eyes and saw Meril coming down. He inched his way over to the shore and started to rest on it.
    " Meril, I can't hold on much longer." Rod said felling the connection with the water faint, " get off before you fall in."

Southern Clocktower

Ozman made it to the clocktower and put a web around the tower to make it look like there was nothing there. He released the cocoon and the two fell out. He smiled as two clones of himself appeared behind him.
    " This is your test my pupils." Ozman raising his fists, " Every three minutes I'll make a new clone until you can't fight anymore. Your tasks are to show me what you know and to defeat me. We'll take you both on."
    The clones split up and began fighting Zen and Moir

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Meril, I can't hold on much longer. Get off before you fall in." Meril grinned and then walked towards the edge of the sandy beach. She extended her hand towards Rod to get him back on the beach.

"Come here. You must be exhausted." Meril sat in the sand and got comfy.

Moir was released from the cocoon and took a sigh of relief. She felt a bit uncomfortable being so near Zen since that moment in the yard.

" This is your test my pupils. Every three minutes I'll make a new clone until you can't fight anymore. Your tasks are to show me what you know and to defeat me. We'll take you both on." Moir braced herself for anything that could be coming from the clones.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was exhausted and he decided to rest up for a while near Meril. He smiled and watched as the moon appeared in the night sky.
    " Everything looks better in the moonlight." Rod said as he wrapped his arms around her, " You outshine the moon itself."
    He kissed her and watched as the stars appeared one by one.

Zen felt the moon's light and felt stronger than before, even though it was a half moon he still had more strength than he previously had.
    " Even though Ozman's sick, he's still not holding back." Zen said blocking an attack, " I'll have to use my own cloning technique."
    He tried to use it but it wouldn't work and he realized that the web Ozman put around the clock tower nullified his powers.

" You two have one minute left before two more come out." Ozman said observing the whole fight, " You can't use any of you powers and that's what will make you stronger. If you rely on your powers too much then you'll be weak physically."
    After the minute passed, two more clones were made and now they had to fight two each.
    " If this keeps up, you won't be able to realize your full potential for the techniques I'll have to show you eventually."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Everything looks better in the moonlight. You outshine the moon itself." Meril smiled at Rod and looked at the stars.

"I don't believe I can outshine the moon. It has been there for centuries, millennias and beyond that. I have been on this earth for 18 years. A small life such as mine can never outshine the moon." She looked at Rod as he had kissed her. "However, I do believe I can shine just as bright as the moon."

" You two have one minute left before two more come out. You can't use any of you powers and that's what will make you stronger. If you rely on your powers too much then you'll be weak physically." Moir felt an overwhelming fear of hitting a sick man. She felt it was immoral and unethical to injure a sick man let alone fight a sick man. Moir felt tears welling up in her eyes. One unexpectedly fell down her cheek as she rushed towards Ozman with a clenched fist. Moir threw the punch and was hoping that it wouldn't connect with his face causing him to fall back. She looked around and had seen that two more clones had been created. Tears continued to stream down her cheeks as she rushed for one of the clones. Moir decided she would kick the clone in the stomach. She cringed at the thought of hearing breaking bones and injuring Ozman. Moir took a step back and wiped the tears away from her face.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Items: Wallet, cellphone

Vincente entered the old house. It was abandoned, so know one cared if he stole it, right? He'd been staying there for a little more that two months. He hadn't completely gotten over his fight with the other person with a Nightmare.
    "We should have killed him." Morte said.
    "It's better to just leave sometimes." Vincente said, trying to end the talk about him.
    "Is that how you'll act when we find him?" Morte asked. The image of the man that killed his parents surged through his mind.
    "Of course not." He replied. He could sense the doubt his Nightmare was feeling.
    "Next time it doesn't matter what you say." Morte said, closing his eyes.
    "I'll kill whoever I want to." Vince felt the rage building in him. He wished for nothing more than for Morte to leave forever.
    "Shut up." He said.

((I've been out forever. I hope this post is okay.))

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod chuckled a little bit and saw a shooting star pass by.
    " Look, a shooting star!" Rod said with excitement, " Let's make a wish Meril."
    As he made his wish he decided to contact Zen to see what he was doing since he had not tried to see where he was anyway.
    " Zen, where are you?" Rod said telepathically, " What are you doing?"

" I'm training with Ozman and Moir right now." Zen said, " Where are you?"

" I'm with Meril and I'm having a good time." Rod said, " I just wanted to know where you were. That's all."

" Alright then Rod, I'll be back after a while."

" I just spoke with Zen, he said he's training with Moir and Ozman." Rod said, " I wonder what he's teaching them?"

Ozman noticed Moir crying and felt concerned about it. The real Ozman decided to step in and personally fight Moir and he made the other clones go after Zen since he got a strength boost from the moon.
    " Don't cry Moir, I've known about this illness before I met you." Ozman said, " I wanted to personally fight you to show you that being compassionate is fine but if you think like that in a real fight you'll lose."
    The attack that was meant for a clone came directly at him and he grabbed her fist.
    " You've gotten stronger than before my young student." Ozman said wiping a tear from Moir's face, " Now I want you to come at me with everything you have."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod chuckled a little bit and saw a shooting star pass by.
    " Look, a shooting star!" Rod said with excitement, " Let's make a wish Meril."
    As he made his wish he decided to contact Zen to see what he was doing since he had not tried to see where he was anyway.
    " Zen, where are you?" Rod said telepathically, " What are you doing?"

" I'm training with Ozman and Moir right now." Zen said, " Where are you?"

" I'm with Meril and I'm having a good time." Rod said, " I just wanted to know where you were. That's all."

" Alright then Rod, I'll be back after a while."

" I just spoke with Zen, he said he's training with Moir and Ozman." Rod said, " I wonder what he's teaching them?"

Ozman noticed Moir crying and felt concerned about it. The real Ozman decided to step in and personally fight Moir and he made the other clones go after Zen since he got a strength boost from the moon.
    " Don't cry Moir, I've known about this illness before I met you." Ozman said, " I wanted to personally fight you to show you that being compassionate is fine but if you think like that in a real fight you'll lose."
    The attack that was meant for a clone came directly at him and he grabbed her fist.
    " You've gotten stronger than before my young student." Ozman said wiping a tear from Moir's face, " Now I want you to come at me with everything you have."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Look, a shooting star! Let's make a wish Meril." Meril closed her eyes as she made a wish that she hoped would come true or a desire that would remain in her life forever. She looked over at Rod and had seen that he kinda spaced out a bit. Meril had a feeling Rod was speaking to Zen. She knew she wouldn't be able to get in contact with Moir when they were here. Meril looked towards the water grimly wondering how Moir was feeling and what Moir could be thinking. She didn't like being away from her other half. Or as far as she knew, she considered Moir her better half.

" I just spoke with Zen, he said he's training with Moir and Ozman. I wonder what he's teaching them?" Meril placed her head on her knees to rest a bit.

"I kinda wonder too...." She replied quietly.

" Don't cry Moir, I've known about this illness before I met you. I wanted to personally fight you to show you that being compassionate is fine but if you think like that in a real fight you'll lose." Moir shook her head silently. She wiped more tears that began to come down her cheeks.

"Compassion for someone who is important in there lives is what drives some people. Not everyone is the same." Moir noticed that a clone had caught her punch. She glared at Ozman with her tearful eyes.

" You've gotten stronger than before my young student. Now I want you to come at me with everything you have." Moir glared angrily at Ozman. She felt all her negative energy flowing into her body. Moir didn't like expressing and showing her anger. She wasn't an angry Nightmare but something in her mind just made her blood boil. Moir punched Ozman with her other fist since he had her other fist. Her eyes became pure black marbles as she snickered at Ozman. Moir hooked her leg behind his and managed to make him fall on his back. She placed a foot on his chest and began to put pressure on his chest. Moir leaned closer to his face and grinned evilly.

"Let's fight, old man." Moir was experiencing a whole entirely different kind of power. She loved the feeling and the rush it was giving her. Moir's appearance began to change as the negative energy spread throughout her body. Her hair had turned charcoal black, her clothes had become far more sinister than before and her black marble eyes gleamed from the moonlight above them.

"I have only one desire at this moment. I plan to take the energy from your nightmare to use as my own to sustain this constant energy. This power is adrenaline rushing and amazing. I must have it!" Moir backed away from Ozman to allow him to get up. "Stand old fool. Enemies must stand on equal ground for the fight to be fair." She said while revealing her pearl white teeth. Meril couldn't feel Moir before but now, she felt her energy. Her eyes turned into a dark marbles like Moir's but her appearance remained the same. Meril gave Rod one good glance before she threw a punch towards his face. Look out Rod! She knew he would miss and she was glad he moved at the last minute before the punch would have gone into his cheek. Why am I not in control of my body?! Meril felt a dark presence push her consciousness into the darkness of her mind. The presence was now in full control of her body and grinned naively at Rod.

"Would you like to play a little game boy?" Her voice was sinister and cold towards Rod.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod wondered what Meril had wished for but it changed after she threw a punch at him. Luckily, he dodged it and wondered what was going on.

"Would you like to play a little game boy?"Her voice was sinister and cold towards Rod

" Meril what's wrong? You don't sound like yourself at all!" Rod said with anger and pain in his voice, " I don't want to do this but I will if I must."
    Rod raised his fists as a tear fell from his eye. He didn't want to do it and now he just might have to face the hardest challenge of his life.

Zen couldn't believe what he saw, Moir had become a different person and now she wanted to take Ozman's power away from him? He wasn't going to let it happen but he figured Ozman knew what he was doing.
    " If I think she's going to kill him, I'll take her out first." Zen said hiding in the shadows.

Ozman couldn't believe what was happening and he was quickly caught off guard and before he knew it he was on the floor with Moir's foot on his chest. He got up and smiled and bursted into laughter. He never seen someone so funny as Moir.
    " You think you can take my energy? If you think so then come at me!!" Ozman said raising his fists, " I should warn you, the darkness that has revealed itself will take over your entire being including Meril."
    Ozman quickly appeared in her face and threw a punch that could kill her.
    " If you can't overcome this then you'll never be able to take anything from me!!!"
    Ozman felt Styx thrashing about in his mind itching to get out but he would handle this one on his own.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Meril what's wrong? You don't sound like yourself at all! I don't want to do this but I will if I must." The presence that had taken over Meril devilishly laughed at Rod's question and reply.

"Nothing is wrong dearest it's just...Meril is no longer here. It's just you and me." The presence lunged towards Rod and attempted to get him pinned under her to torture him.

" You think you can take my energy? If you think so then come at me!! I should warn you, the darkness that has revealed itself will take over your entire being including Meril." Moir chuckled childishly and then glared at Ozman.

"And you think you can defeat a nightmare? Foolish human. I wish you luck in your goal." She bowed and then had an insane smirk upon her face. Moir through another kick towards his head to bring him to the ground.

" If you can't overcome this then you'll never be able to take anything from me!!!" Moir leaned her head towards the left then towards the right trying to analyze Ozman.

"I can overcome this and you!" Moir jumped towards Ozman to tackled him down by tackling him in the stomach to make him land into the ground. She had a feeling that it would fail and then, had a different plan to take down Ozman by either kicking or throwing a punch. Moir was a last minute thinker that always made it through tight situations such as this one. She would find a way to defeat him and she will take his energy.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Nothing is wrong dearest it's just...Meril is no longer here. It's just you and me." The presence lunged towards Rod and attempted to get him pinned under her to torture him.

He sighed and waited for her to get close enough to strike so he could take her out quick. His feeling of being alone grew stronger until the point he couldn't take it anymore.
    " I'm sorry for this Meril." Rod said as he grabbed her. He lifted her into the air and slammed her on the ground hard.
    " I hope that's all I'll have to do." Rod said with a serious look on his face.

Ozman sighed as this new entity wished him luck in his goal, he fought Styx plenty of times and even asked him to try to kill him just to make the training more realistic.
    " You're the fool who thinks she can defeat me and can't even defeat the darkness in her own heart." Ozman said unballing his fists, " I've been around a long time and I know I can defeat a weakling like you. This is a style that I had planned on teaching Rod but you leave me no choice."
    He raised his hands and waited for the next attack.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information