AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Role: Feral
    Items: oxygen mask

Alanna blushed in shame when she realized that this girl had just saved her life and her was returning the favor by asking her 21 questions. "I-I'm sorry... It's just... you see, my father..." she trailed off. The memory was all too painful. So intead, she changed the subject.

She slipped the oxygen mask off, having finally calmed down, and offered her hand to the girl who introduced herself as Chinatsu for a handshake. "Thank you very much for saving my life Ms. Chinatsu, my name is Alanna O'Leary. If there's anything I can do to repay you then don't hesitate to ask."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A
    Sync: 0%

Jace wasn't too pleased about being called stupid at all. For someone like this to make such a remark was insulting. The man had pulled off his silly acting and was revealing a more confidant, yet cocky, side. Jace enjoyed it when they believed themselves better then him. His head tilted slightly as the man spoke. Jace went to open his mouth to reply but his was interrupted again as the man went to the radio. Jace was becoming annoyed. He wasn’t just being annoying he was acting as if he wasn’t threatened by Jace at all.

The next moment the light was shattered by a bottle the Guardian threw. Jace wasted no time in the moment to bring Thanatos to the front and spinning him reflected something that impacted into it. It took a few moments for Jace to see it was the mans’ Nightmare. The light that leaked in from above and below showed an inconsistent form. Jace grinned and took a few steps back into the light. He let Thanatos rest on his shoulders again.
    “You call that an attack? You insult me. Why don’t you tell me your name Guardian? Is it too much for someone like you?” Jace mocked him. “However you must be experienced, aiming for the head an all.” Jace tutted, “So predictable in a way. Typical Guardian stuff. But I still don’t know your name. That just won’t do.” He leaned forward while grinning, “Why don’t I repeat myself. What’s your name sir?”
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, white hospital jacket
    Location: Stairwell outside of Psych ward, St. Birch hospital

Skitters practically ricocheted back from the scythe, landing just a little bit in front of Piers. “That’s some tough metal,” Piers thought to himself, seeing it’s sturdiness for himself. He looked in front of him at Skitters. Shifting to the left and right quickly, his form seemed to arise out of the floor, his form seeming even more amorphous as usual due to the lack of light. As long as no other racing shadows were visible, Piers could avoid his main fear, though the stairwell would be big enough to keep him from being too scared. He never again wanted to be in a tight spot with scanty glimpses of light and strange shadows.

Piers took off his hospital jacket and held it in his hands, balling it up as tightly as he could. “He does well in open space, but I bet…I just bet that if I got Jace into a tight spot he’d think twice about thrashing that scythe around. Now, I know he probably knows how to use it in close quarters, but he’ll most likely be slower due to the constraint in space. The question is…how do I get him back up those stairs and onto the small platform outside the door?”

The stairs they were standing on had low rails and gave Jace freedom to wield his scythe at full speed. Yet, the platform Jace had descended from was much smaller, and the wall would serve as one constraint while the high railing directly across from the Psych ward’s door would serve as another. This would, in all likelihood, slow Jace down, and Piers was going to have to slow him down to get any shots in; after all, he was slower himself due to the effects of Jace’s powers. His senses still felt somewhat dulled. A direct fight would lead to his death, Melinda had proven that; Piers wouldn’t even attempt it. He had to get him back up to the platform.

“My name? It’s Piers,” he replied to Jace, pleased to see that Jace was walking up the stairs closer to the platform. Unfortunately, this gave him a better vantage point as he had the higher ground and, more importantly, more light to see Skitters with. Yet, Piers had to sacrifice the darkness to get him to the small platform. He noticed that his senses felt a little more acute as Jace backed away, but not by much. If he had enough distance, would Jace’s power fail to influence him? That wasn’t going to happen right now, however.

Piers shot a thought to Skitters, and Skitters obeyed without hesitation. Skitters darted up the stairs, seemingly floating over them though he was indeed touching them, and as he did so he quickly snatched up around seven larger shards of glass with multiple appendages that stemmed out of his form quickly, receding a bit as he continued to bound up the stairs. This was Piers’s plan going into effect for the shattered bottle, a move that had proven effective on semi-biological nightmares (nightmares like Karn’s metal Grey were always unaffected by the shards attack). Just then, as Skitters continued his rush at Jace, Piers threw the balled-up hospital jacket at Jace’s face, hoping his instinctive reflexes would cause him to swipe at it. If he did, this would give Skitters a little more time…of course this would only be a fraction of a second, but that meant a lot to a quick, nimble nightmare.

Piers intended to make it appear as if Skitters was attempting to quickly get around Jace, forcing Jace to back up even further, getting closer to the platform. In order to make the threat a real one, Skitters twirled and flailed the shards of glass around quickly with seven appendages that arose out of his form.

“Skitters, if he strikes with the scythe you move immediately and attack from a different angle; we can’t withstand a direct hit from an attack like that and expect to come out on top. Back him up further and further up the stairs, and when he reaches the platform we’ll really get down to business.”

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace

Piers! It was a perfect name for such a person. Simple, thinking and yet tough in it's own way. Jace sung the word over and over to himself. Both outloud and within his mind. It made a perfect pitch and he enjoied his little moment of singing it through. But he soon stopped and focussed his attention back to the source of his enjoyment.

Jace attention was however, suddenly interrupted by a dashing noise and a lump throw towards his head. Jace swung Thanatos to knock it aside and was laughing at how stupid it was. However as he did knock it something else impacted with him for a moment. That Nightmare of his got through defence in that one moment of weakness and weilding something sharp cut Jace is several places. It's speed allowed for many attacks but without force the wounds were light. Jace moved back untill he hit the wall and swung with thanatos but the nightmare had long since moved away and out of reach. Blood dripped down his arm and cheek. Jace's eyes met with Piers and he smiled. That growing sense of insanity linger around him, sparked by his sense of mortality.

"Perfect. Done so perfectly." Jace muttered as he laughed. He reached his hand up and rubbed his cheek. For a moment he stared at the blood. Like a trigger something snapped. Dark thoughts filled his mind. Gripping tightly to him. Then he burst into laughter. "All this without even trying. Without even snycing. Your amazing. More of a challenge then those other Guardians." Jace grinned. "I need no tricks with you. I need brains. A battle of the minds is always more of a match." Jace placed Thanatos over both his shoulder. The space getting cramped now. He grinned maddly.

"Ready when you are, Boy." Thanatos reminded him. Jace just held his grin. He ran his hand across Thanatos's blade and let his new bandages fall off. He didn't care about it now. It was going to be his proof of power. As the bandages fell and revealed his blackened arm he tilted his head.
    "I want to see all you have. I want to prove my immortality." He reached his hand forward to show that it wasn't a trick of the light. "You see the price for power. This is it. I wonder if you sync will you suffer the same." He gripped thanatos again with his blackened hand. "I'm going to make you bleed, make you fall, make you die. Let me hear it. Let me hear your swan song Piers."

Sync: 30%

The blackness on his arm seemed to burst forth, as if it had been contianed before, and crawled it's way up to the side of his face. His pupils slithered forth and his eyes became black. Thanatos swirled and began to shrink in size.
    "Yet another prey for me, Boy?" Thanatos asked knowing he didn't have too.
    "Lets make him bleed. I want to here his song." Jace replied.
    "We will do more we will make him fight. You know how to? Do it, boy." Thanatos said. Jace just nodded.
    "Fight me Piers. Show me what you got." he pointed Thanatos towards him. "After all, prove to me your Swan song will be better then that old mans at the coffee shop. Show me the beauty of it. That way I can compare it to hers, the girl from that shop, when I go to claim her life as well."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: n/a

Melinda threw up some more slime when the doctor turned to her "he has been warned, he wont attack directly". seeing that the coughs made it difficult to breath he quickly grabbed a oxygen mask and placed it over her face. she looked at him tiredly "i am gonna give you a sedative so that you can sleep for a while" Melinda just nodded as she laid back on the examine table and the doctor injected something. when she was asleep, he made the oxygen tank mobile and carried her to her room laying her in the bed and left again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Location: Stairwell outside of Psych ward, St. Birch Hospital
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

“Fantastic, Skitters…that execution was commendable,” Piers thought, knowing the communication would be understood in Skitters’s own mind. Piers was even more pleased over the fact that Jace had backed up to the platform outside of the Psych ward’s door. For some reason, however, Jace didn’t seem worried at all by the restricted space. “He must be confident in his abilities to wield his scythe in a constrained area,” Piers thought to himself. Piers could now make some stronger blows on Jace, but he’d have to sync in order to increase Skitters’s low strength.

Jace had sung Piers’s name over and over again, and even seemed disturbingly amused at the fresh wounds Skitters had inflicted on him, however light. Jace had not been the slightest bit distracted by Piers’s insults, or the fact that Piers tried to attack him on a personal level by saying that he was a traitor to mankind. “He’s cold…very cold. No remorse. He’s even taking his wounds lightly,” Piers thought, realizing that this Vagrant wasn’t just strong and intelligent, but was also seemingly immune to things that would emotionally disturb others…at least in appearance.

Listening to Jace’s amused conversation, he ascended the stairs slowly, Skitters a little in front of him, still holding onto seven shards of glass. In reply to Jace’s comments Piers said, “Me? Better than the rest of the Guardians? No, you just surprised them, that’s all…” Piers left out the fact that he had also reviewed Jace’s tactics on the video footage recorded by the cameras in HQ.

Just then, Jace began to sync with his nightmare which Piers believed might actually be the scythe itself. His arms seemed as black as Skitters’s form, and it spread over Jace like a disease. “This is bad,” Piers said to himself. “I had no idea he’d mastered the sync technique.” In truth many Vagrants never mastered the technique, yet this one had.

Jace’s next words, however, stopped Piers cold in his tracks, four steps from the platform. Jace admitted to killing the owner of the Teaberry coffee shop, and Piers clenched his fists at the confession. He wasn’t prepared, however, for Jace’s next words, or rather, his next threat.

Piers gasped, or tried to…it was more like a few quick stuttered breaths in one inhalation. Had Jace seen Glaiza that night he’d killed her boss? He probably meant her and not some other girl, as she was there much more often than anyone else. Piers was enraged, and contrary to what most people think, being enraged doesn’t necessarily dispel all fear. Piers feared for Glaiza, feared to fail, for if he did, Jace would be free to make good on his threat.

Thus it was a mixture of fear and tremendous anger that caused Piers to lose his calm stance and call for a full sync.

Sync: 100%

Piers had intended to sync in order to increase Skitters’s power and inflict more decisive blows on Jace, but Jace’s words had spurred him to make a more decisive move of a complete sync. Skitters darted towards Piers, covered him, and soon a semi-amorphous shape that resembled the shadow of a man, somewhat short, stood on the stairs. Though he appeared to be a shadow he was also opaque, and seemed to be wearing non-discernable items of clothing, perhaps a close-fitting suit. No visible face or features appeared and the featureless form now looked like a shorter and lankier version of Piers himself, though a bit more amorphous…his features were indistinct, but his form was intact.

Now that Skitters’s emotions and thoughts had melded completely with his own, he calmed down. Skitters was not enraged as Piers was before the sync, and the sync had served to calm him and give him the ability to assess the situation once more. Jace was still impressing him; as Piers had attempted to cloud his mind earlier with insults, it was actually Jace who successfully angered Piers. Hearing Jace’s next words, Piers began to once again ascend the stairs.

“They say a swan sings but one song its entire life,” he said, his voice being an unusual mixture of his own and Skitters’s own raspy, dry voice. The combination sounded like a combination of a rush of water and an electronic voice distorter, the voice being deeper than Skitters’s but higher than Piers’s.

“…and it sings this song just before it dies,” he continued, playing off of Jace’s words. “You will never hear that song from the girl you mentioned,” Piers said with considerable anger. “What’s wrong, Jace? I see you’ve backed up a bit here. Finding it rather difficult to kill someone other than a defenseless civilian?!”

Piers stopped on the top step, finally reaching the platform. The full sync had caused his and Skitters’s form to gain strength, but it also caused a slight decrease in speed, though this usually was never enough to make him slower than any nightmares he’d yet to encounter. Even so, this nightmare was unique, and Piers had to be careful.

“Alright, he asked me to truly fight him, but a direct attack is out of the question. He also knows I’m trying to outthink him, so I’ve got to be careful. I’ve got to land some decisive blows, but…” As Piers was thinking to himself, he remembered training with Karn’s powerful Grey. He would have to use the tactics that Karn had assured him would be successful against powerful nightmares.

With that thought, Piers knew what he had to do. Yet, would it work? He knew that the arm that was placed higher up the scythe’s staff was the dominant arm; thus, it was his target. Yet, to grasp it would be to suffer a blow. A blow from the blade was out of the question; he couldn’t sustain it. So, he’d have to get to his side. In order to do that, he’d have to fake an attack on the opposite side of Jace’s body. “Here goes everything,” Piers said, launching to Jace’s left side, racing across the platform.

Glaiza’s face entered his mind briefly as he did so, and he jumped onto the wall on Jace’s left side, just a little out of reach of the scythe, braced his feet against it and launched to the rails on the other side of the platform. This was the tricky part, but Piers knew the hospital well enough to know the sturdiness of the rails, so he used all his strength to brace against them as well and then kick off to careen right at Jace’s right side, grabbing at his elbow. He knew Jace was fast, and he would suffer a blow, but at least it would not likely be a blow from the scythe as he would have Jace’s dominant arm and he would have to wield the scythe with his lone secondary arm. If he did this, Piers might have time to do what was necessary, but Jace would most likely strike in a quicker way. Piers prayed to sustain the blow, but knew he would not be able to hold on. With all his strength he grasped Jace’s lower right arm with his left hand and pushed fiercely at his elbow in with his right hand, attempting to injure his dominant arm as much as possible.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace
    Sync: 30%

There was a loud crack and Jace's arm went limp as the elbow left the socket. Jace roared in pain. A mix of laughter was hidden within the scream, "Always this arm," He thought, but it was over shadowed by the pain. His illusions fell from the whole hospital in one go and for a moment there was nothing but silence. A silence that deepened. Niether him nore Piers had moved at this point. Piers was frozen still gripping the arm he had just broke. Jace had let his head fall limp. For these brief few moments there was utter calm throughout the hospital. Soon Jaces panting breaths filled the silence. Piers had moved away by now as to avoid a counter attack. Jace stood panting, Thanatos in one hand, the other hanging limp. He took a deep breath and whsipered something. He whispered.
    "Perfect."

Jace's head rose slowly. His black eyes unblinking. They disregarded everything but Piers. "Perfect." He muttered again. His voice was tired, the pain was clear. But he spoke again, slowly. "100%! Pushed to 100%. Even I can't hope to beat that. Not as I am right now." Jace straightened himself up. "Be happy Piers. Guardian. You have pushed me like no other has before. Allow me to show you a form no others haven't seen." He looked at his arm. "It won't last long. With this injury I suppose I won't be able to hold it for even 5 minutes." He looked back at Piers. "But it will be all I need."
    "Boy?" Thanatos asked.
    "I'm yours, Kill him." Jace replied. Jace felt what must have been a nod from Thanatos, as well as a grin. Jace knew why. He was giving his body to him and the risks would be great. But he wanted to hear that song so baddly.

Sync: 50%

Jace shook suddenly. His scythe flowed and melted, seeping into him. As it did the blackness covered his face completly. His blue hair became black and a red pupil appeared in each eye. His body became ridged. His musles flowed, his skin shined, and a smell like burning Sulfur whifted off his body. Then he spoke. Loud and powerful, his voice was almost demonic.
    "Evening dear Guardian. We haven't been introduced yet have we. You have only met my host. I will tell you now that I am unlike him, Boy?" It was Thanatos's voice through and through. "No matter. Time is against us. If only human bodies held out for long eh? Boy." He looked at his good hand and suddenly a blade shot out of it and then back in. The same blade shot from his shoulder and then receded. It emerged a few more times on different parts of his body, where the black was. Even on the broken arm, except it was slower there.
    "I would love to fight you at a better time. Maybe with no distractions. Maybe when I am at full. Not like now, Boy." He seemed to sigh, an odd justure for a creature like him. "So I ask. Survive this and grow stronger. If you can I will tell you something important. If not...well it won't matter will it, Boy."

The now possessed Jace readied itself. The blade emerged a few more times and then it stopped. It looked at Piers with no remorse but that it would end so quick. Then it attacked.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher

Chinatsu peered over at Alanna her eyes looking a bit pleased. "Nice to meet you, Alanna." She said shaking her hand. "You dont need to repay me I already got all I want. Besides, what I want cannot be fulfilled by you in particular." She looked away at the door and slightly opened it.

"I'll be right back I promise." Chinatsu said opening the door. "Hello? Whoevers calling me Im here." She made her voice loud and audible but bumped right into Ikazuchi.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Role: Watcher

Ikazuchi stumbled back." Oh... Sorry,Look I need to make sure you and Melinda are together. There Is something up. If you can meet me In the lounge I need to keep an eye on you in case wee need to move." He looked around a bit Annoyed."This place is to big for me...." He said to himself.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Morning
    Role- Feral
    Items- bag, cat

Landy pushed the button, sending the last of the patients to the lobby. She was heading to the stairs when her head felt suddenly lighter, as if something that had been beating her brain had lightened its blows.

She stumbled, a flash of pain running through her. She put her hands up, holding her head as Miss Noir meowed frantically.

Landy tried to run down the hall but her legs felt like jello and she was having trouble putting one foot in front of the other. She put out on hand on the wall to steady herself.

Landy finally had to stop. She was just down the hall from the stairwell but for some reason she could hear people still in the building.

She struggled down the hall but had to stop. She felt sluggish and weak, and Miss Noir was having a fit, pulling on her leash with all her might and yowling noisely.

As she went to walk forward again, her form flickered and her head ache came back just as quickly as it had vanished. The sounds from the stairwell seemed to ring in her ears.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Location: Stairwell outside of Psych ward, St. Birch Hospital

(OOC: At Valk’s suggestion, I modded a bit here, making Jace burst through the door with Piers. This was previously planned, and is the only modding heretofore done in our fight).

Piers was shocked when he felt Jace’s arm suddenly pop, his elbow seemingly popping out of joint. He had only hoped to injure, perhaps just hyper-extend the arm, but this was better. Suddenly, an eerie silence seemed to be everywhere. Piers’s senses seemed to return to normal, the grogginess and dulled sensations disappearing as quickly as they had appeared. It caused him to pause for a second, against his instinct; after all, he was sure an attack was about to follow. Piers jumped back, his back facing the wall and the ascending stairs at an angle, facing Jace. He seemed to be whispering. Finally, Piers heard his words.

Jace seemed to be on the verge of doing something drastic. He had said that no one had ever pushed him like this before, and he was about to take a form that no one had yet seen, despite not being able to remain in the form for very long. Jace said that he could only hold the form for about five minutes, but was he bluffing?

One thing was clearly not a bluff: he was changing his form again before Piers’s eyes. He watched Jace’s hair turn jet black, his pupils turn red, and he could have sworn he smelled something strangely familiar, something he’d smelled before on just a few occasions in his life. The smell reminded him of darkness and heat simultaneously. Jace began to speak, but it wasn’t his voice at all; soon, Piers realized the nightmare itself was talking directly to Piers. This sync that Jace was performing seemed to put the nightmare in control. His booming voice was intimidating, just as his new ability. The nightmare kept calling him “Boy,” seemingly in a condescending way. Jace, in this form at least, seemed more confident than ever. The nightmare’s persona was showing through, and Piers knew the fight had just risen to a new level.

Piers watched as the blade flickered in and out of view all across the dark spots on Jace’s body. It even appeared on his injured arm, though Piers could have sworn it did so slower there than on the other areas.

“Unbelievable…he’s taken my advantage of close quarters combat and has made it his own advantage,” Piers thought to himself. “He no longer has to wield the scythe as he can make the blade appear without the staff. The constrained space is now his advantage, and I’ve got to get more room to dart around, even more room than this entire stairwell allows, to be able to wear him down. His blade allows him to attack from a distance, and it can appear anywhere, it seems, on his body. However, it only seemed to appear on the black areas of his body, and on his injured arm it seemed slower…a bit. I wonder what he plans on telling…”

Piers’s thoughts were shattered by a sudden attack from Jace. The stairwell was too constricted to avoid a quick succession of attacks, and Piers was sure that the increased sync from Jace had made him stronger as it had obviously made him quicker, as he could see from Jace’s rush. Piers had to do something unexpected in order to gain more space, and he only initiated his plan because he sincerely believed he’d given Landy ample time to get the patients and herself out of the Psych ward by now. Jace was getting closer by the millisecond, his speed being impressive. Piers did something he never did in battle, knowing his moves would have to run contrary to anything Jace expected; he turned his back and ran up the ascending stairs.

Jace seemed confident in landing a blow, and pursued him for a few steps. It was then that Piers kicked off the stairs and flipped slightly as he did so, his entire body stiff and torpedo-like, his head tucked a bit, and his left shoulder aimed straight at Jace’s wounded arm. Though the arm seemed to be the target once again, Piers had actually aimed for the object directly beneath them on the platform below the ascending stairs: the two-way swinging door that led to the Psych ward. Piers knew that Jace could get a blade out on his wounded arm, but he shouldn’t have time to inflict serious damage by the time the two careened down to the platform, close to the door. This would give Piers a vastly larger area to fight in, and much more freedom to move and stall, wearing Jace down until he lost the power to keep his form.

Piers’s aim was accurate enough, but he had seriously overcompensated for the force that was necessary to propel his body into Jace and consequently take them both close to the swinging door at the bottom of the platform. Piers had hoped that the move would be smooth and that he could jump through the door once they both hit the platform, but now it seemed as if the two would crash through the door itself.

And crash they did, though the door did not swing fully open as it should have. Instead, it stopped with a thud, making Piers roll sloppily off of Jace into the hall of the Psych ward. Not even knowing if Jace had countered with a stab of a blade, Piers tried to gather his senses to see what had happened, lying on his back and attempting to clear the stars out of his vision.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace

Sync: 53%

The possessed Jace stood up from the impact. He stood slowly, the pain in his arm slowling his reactions. A single dripping noise could be heard in the otherwise silent corridors. That attack had been sudden and without flaw. It had stuned him but Thanatos knew how to fight.
    "Impressive attack there dear Piers. You realised I had all the advantages there didn't you, Boy?" He slowly turned to face Piers. As he did the blade that had emerged from his shoulder was clear. Piers blood dripping off it slowly. He slid back into his skin and the noise of dripping stopped.
    "But it wasn't enough to save you from harm now was it, Boy."
    He slowly began walking towards him. He had to increase the sync in order to make it last longer but time was far from on his side. He let the blade exteneded from his wrist. He stepped over Piers and pressed his foot down on his arm.
    "It was a good fight while it lasted, Boy." He said as he raised the hand up with the blade, "When you die, tell Jace's mother he is fine. She must be so worried you know, Boy."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- Bag, cat

Suddenly, the door swung open in full force, slamming Landy to the ground with a thud. She slid across the linolium floor a ways before she stopped.

Her head spun and everything was out of focus. She could see the two forms that had burst from the stairwell but she couldn't distinguish them.

She tried to stand up but everything hurt and her head felt too heavy. She could feel the blood from where her lip had busted and she could feel the knots forming but she couldn't move as everything slowly faded into blackness.

Sigataph-

There was two sharp clicks on the floor as Sigataph stood up out of Landy's unconsious form. She looked around in disdain at the horrible place she had ended up.

Sigataph had had hopes of making a big splash but it appeared only these two simpletons were in this white, forboding building. She swatted a red curl out of her face before training her green eyes on Jace.

"Hello, there," she purred, her beauty alluring and seductive. She took a few slow, measured steps toward him and the man on the floor, her shoes clicking with each step.

"My name is Sigataph. And yours?" she said, her face growing soft, motherly and inviting though her eyes still seemed to remain blank and fierce. Her intentions were hidden well but her appearance was diseatful.

She started fading as she walked, slowing gradually as she became not more than a shadow. Then even that disappeared, along with the sound of her shoes.

Then she was standing right infront of Jace, so close the front of her poofy skirt brushed against him. She reached out a hand and touched his face in a gesture so motherly it would deter the most sceptic of thoughts.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone

Rod walked toward the direction he felt had the strongest signature and followed it until he lost it. Now Rod was lost and confused because he had never been to this part of town before.

"Zen, I'm gonna need your help locating the energy I lost." Rod said in a low tone, " No one is around so you can come out."

" Very well then...." Zen said appearing. Zen appeared in his ball form and his body began to take on its former shape. Zen's form finally returned and he looked graceful and deadly.
    " I'm picking up faint traces of the same energy you felt Rod." Zen said trying to pinpoint the exact location of the energy, " I can't locate it exactly but you're going in the right direction."

*sigh* " Very well then lets go." Rod said not really wanting to walk all the way there, " Hey Zen, when will you teach me another move?"

" All in do time my friend, All in do time." Zen said with what looked like a grin, " Depending on how well we do against the guardian HQ will decide if you will learn a new move or not."

" Ok Master Zen." Rod said jokingly, " If you train me, how long would it take if fought like you?"

" Sadly, it would take 30 years if you wan to fight like me my young apprentice." Zen said jokingly also.

The two laughed and continued walking toward their destination, while Rod thought about Meril, the Guardian HQ.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

When his vision finally began to clear, the force from the impact being so strong that his senses were still a bit shocked, he saw the figure of a woman on the floor near the door leading to the stairwell. A quick realization caused concern to wash over the adrenaline caused by the fight.

“Landy!” he thought, realizing not only who she was but also what caused the door to stop moving as he and Jace had burst through it. “Oh no…how badly is she hurt? I thought she would’ve been gone from the Psych ward by now. How could I be so carele…”

His thoughts were interrupted by Jace’s voice. He looked over to him, but it was too late; a sharp pain surged through his right shoulder, and he perceived that he had a cut either below his shoulder on his arm or close to it. He saw droplets of blood on the floor near the spot Jace had walked from. The fact that the blood was a normal red color and not that of a dark or bright red shade brought relief to his mind as he realized the wound wasn’t deep enough to cut veins or arteries. Yet, it was painful enough to limit the use of his arm, and this was made worse by Jace’s pressure on it. “He’s quick…he had time to bring out a blade, even on his wounded side, as I collided with him…” Piers thought, anxiety rising in his mind. Listening to Jace’s words, he pondered over one thing he said. “Jace’s mother? What’s that got to do with anything?” Wondering why the nightmare had mentioned Jace’s apparently deceased mother, Piers thought about what to do in light of his vulnerable position.

Jace had him pretty much pinned, and Piers’s only hope was that his quick and semi-amorphous body could dodge a fatal blow from Jace’s blade. If he did so successfully he could counter-attack, but Jace would probably predict Piers’s move, and this complicated things. Plus, Jace was quick, too; it would be difficult to dodge the blade, especially in his quasi-pinned position, in the first place, and he’d probably further wound his arm with an abrupt move. Yet, if he didn’t pull this off…

Another voice interrupted his thoughts, a new, feminine voice. Walking over from Landy’s unconscious body was a beautiful woman with red hair, wearing clothes that seemed to belong to a previous era in history. “Sigataph?” Piers thought to himself, noting her name. Her steps echoed in the hall, and Piers barely had time to wonder over what was going on before she disappeared altogether and reappeared right in front of Jace.

Piers was thoroughly confused, but nevertheless took advantage of the distraction. Yet, he thought it wiser to see how things played out instead of making a strike. Instead of taking a shot at Jace, he shifted his weight slowly to his right hip, turning just a bit to minimize further injury to his right arm and hoping to make the shift so subtly that Jace wouldn’t notice. Now that his weight was shifted, he could make a sudden and devastatingly quick strike if needed. Even so, he planned to infer as much as he could from the situation by seeing how this woman, clearly a nightmare by way of her powers, interacted with Jace. Not having time to ponder where she had come from, he watched the situation closely.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace
    Sync: 51%

Thanatos stepped back in relex from Sigataph. She had gotton damn close without warning. He even took his grip from Piers in order to face her properly. The blade previously in his hand slid back into him and he took a more defensive stance towards Sigataph.
    "Me?" He asked, "I am but the humble son of Nyx and Erebos, Twin to Hypnos." He spoke softer to this nightmare. He knew when being reckless was right to defeat one, but not stupid as to fight two. His steps were careful and his words cryptic, so that he could limit the information the Guardian would pick up. He wanted him to learn only what benefitted Thanatos. If he figured other things out then he was worth spending more time on. Thanatos made a few more careful steps to keep out of Sigataph's range.

"Your name is Sigataph? I haven't heard of a nightmare called that before." He was nervous as he felt his control shift. This form wouldn't hold now, it was ready to collapse. he gave a quick look to Piers lying on the floor.
    "You live another day Guardian. As promised here is some advice. At the coffee shop. There is a Nightmare more powerful then most. Even I would plan carefully my fights with him. Put your trust in the right people so that we may fight again." His smile was strangly amused.
    Thanatos shifted his attention back to Sigataph. "Dear Sigataph, I hope to meet you again as well. Our meeting here has been cut short. Yours may be a song worth hearing too." He said silently. "But I am no fool to fight two Nightmares in my condition. May your songs be silent till I come claim them." Thanatos spoke the last words so softly it felt like the wind would catch them and steal them away. They held a lullabies note. But they were enough for his illusions to take hold and hide his presence. He then quickly made his escape.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: oxygan tank/mask

The doctor closed the door to melinda's room and walked up to Ikazuchi "melinda isent giong to move for a while, she has another infection and has to stay in bed" he looked at Ikazuchi as if daring him to protest.

melinda's room

Melinda breathed heavely as she slept but started to whimper as a vision vormed in her unconsious mind.

Vision

A blurry image of the HQ hall, people laid here and there security, staf but no guardians. she frowned at this most visions she had was about the guardians fights something felt wrong. she turned around and looked in Zen's face with a strange wolf like nightmare behind him, he gave her a smile that was so innocent it creeped her out "intresting.." he reached up to touch her cheek but she kept er face stiff "where are the others". he cocked his head "why, do you wish to share there fate?" then everything blacked out"

end vision

Melinda shot up in bed having a heavy coughing fit. after a minute or two she finaly stopped enough catch her breath and laid back 'odd vision, barely any blood this time' she coulden't help but wonder what the Vagrant excatly found intresting.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Chocolate Danish, Milk tea

“Heeeey~”

Chew. Chew.

“Heeeeey!~”

Swallow. Sip.

“Are you even listening to me?”

Chew.

“That’s really mean, y’know! Ignoring me like that!”

Vierra sat in a seat next to the window, slowly munching on her chocolate danish and enjoying her milk tea that she had everyday. She had long grown accustomed to her nightmare’s pestering voice, and had learned to simply ignore stupid comments.

“What the hell, stop it! You know I hate when you do that!”

Vierra closed her eyes and attempted to drown out Tira’s voice with her own thoughts. She thought about anything there was to think about. She though about how blue the sky is today. She thought about how insignificant words were. She thought about how good the danish tasted. She thought about how a lie is usually a lie of a bigger lie. She thought about how there were more men than women in the café. She thought about the truth. What is the truth? Who tells the truth? Who would really, truly, speak the dead truth? No one. They sugar-coat truths to become lies, they mutate something to become a lie, they lie, they lie, they lie…

“Good girl…let me handle your stress…” Tira whispered, smiling mischievously. Vierra could feel the overwhelming sense of shock, the pain. Her scar, pale white and crescent shaped on her shoulder, throbbed. She felt hot. She felt cold. She felt fear.

“Like hell you’re taking over, Tira.” She breathed, clenching her fists and willing her ragged breaths to slow. She mentally shoved Tira into the deeper depths of her mind, and could hear her huff in frustration.

Vierra sighed in relief, beads of sweat rolling down her neck. She relaxed her body and took another sip of milk tea. Tira rolled her eyes and grinned, running her fingers along her lips.

“You control me, but you cannot control your fear. I am your fear. As long as you fear, you cannot escape me. Don’t forget that.”
    Last edited by Minyrama; 09-10-2009 at 04:48 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He Looked over at the doctor. " I'm going to check on her.... Don't worry i wont wake her." He looked around then thought to himself." Kage. Wake up. I want you to locate Melinda real quick, I'm going to check on her. Kage Sighed, then went quite. "..... She is in her room on this floor. ....Now let me sleep." "Hold on kage, closest shadow that i can get to her room?" "In the elevator." Ikazuchi walked off toward the elevator. As soon as the shadow shrouded him. he walked back into the darkness. He ended up in melinda's room. he walked out seeing her having another coughing fit. "Are you okay....?" He looked around seeing what one of the rooms looked like. He thought to himself "This is more then i expected."
    Last edited by Keisai; 09-24-2009 at 06:36 AM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: oxygan tank/mask

Melinda glared slightly as the new guardian came in through shadows "this room has a door that isent locked ya know". For a moment she debated wether to tell him or not about her vision. She decided against it 'maybe it was just a wacky dream or something' and rolled on her side away from the guardian "now if you do not mind i want to sleep" she looked over her shoulder for a moment "and i have been at hq since i was 13 or so, so this isent really odd to me" she turned her head back on the pillow and ignored him.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"...Then I'll get to the point. When you feel up to it. Meet me in the lobby Some thing is up and i'm getting any one ready just in case." He slides back into the shadows to the lobby.
    Last edited by Keisai; 09-24-2009 at 06:36 AM.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Cell Phone, minus Keys

"Well there's no use crying over spoiled milk." Duo said getting up and making his way to the door. "How about we get a move on." Duo opened the door

and walked out, standing infront of the house. "If you're coming letsa' go!" Duo said streaching standingand waiting for the others to come.

OOC: Very short just trying to move out of the place and get a move on also who ever post after (Talli or Valk) I guess you could make me move, so I won't have to make another post about moving.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph pouted as Jace left. He had seemed like a good opponent and she had been looking forward to having a spar at her first appearance.

She looked around to see the unconscious body she had risen from as well as the other guy who had been there when she had arrived. She gave a chuckle and a small smirk as her gaze locked on him.

"Don't look quite so defensive. I'm just harmless little old me," she purred. She took some steps in that direction then stopped, trying to figure out how to play her cards right since she didn't know this mans aliances.

She walked to Landy instead, squatting and pushing her skirts out of the way. She ran her fingers over the knots and cuts on Landy's body.

"What a shame. She's such a beautiful girl. You should be more careful when going through doors," she purred. She stood up again and turned her attentions to the guy.

"Well, as you heard, my name is Sigataph. The other boy was so rude and wouldn't tell me his name but maybe you will be more obliging?" Sigataph clicked over to him, studying him with her piercing eyes, wondering what his game was.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Another nightmare, more powerful than usual, at the coffee shop? Did he mean presently or habitually? And what was with those names he was dropping? None of it sounded familiar to Piers, but for Jace to give this information to Piers meant that it was certainly relevant to his cause. The question was, why was Jace giving this information, and what did he mean by Piers placing his trust in the right people? Jace seemed intent on a future battle without constraints; was that the reason why he was giving Piers hints?

As he pondered these things, Jace made his escape. Piers quickly got to his feet, ready to pursue him, but it was no use; he could see him nowhere. The illusion gradually faded, but Jace had escaped successfully, much to Piers’s chagrin. Piers had failed to defeat him, and now…what about Glaiza? Would Jace target her as he said he would? Piers began to think about his next move when Sigataph’s voice broke his concentration. “I’ve got to worry about this for now,” he said, realizing the situation had become direr.

Facing Sigataph, he listened to her and saw her walk over to Landy. Piers was about to dash over to her to protect her, but it seemed that the nightmare meant her no harm. Suddenly, it clicked in Piers’s mind: Sigataph had to be Landy’s nightmare!

“I only sustained one wound in my fight with Jace, thank God,” Piers thought, “but it’s enough to hamper my actions…I need to make this as quick as possible, and the best way to do this is to get Landy back into consciousness.” Piers remembered how his own nightmare, Skitters, acted when he first appeared while Piers was awake. It was at times like those that the human host could confront its nightmare and subdue it. Now, perhaps Sigataph would only retreat into the recesses of Landy’s mind, avoiding any such subduing, but at least it would keep the fight brief. “The question is,” Piers thought again, “what’s the best way to bring Landy out of her swoon?”

Sigataph asked for his name, and he gave it to her. “Piers. I’m sorry about your host, it was unintentional…and I do presume she is your host?” Piers asked in return.

“Anyway, your host is a good friend of mine, so I consider defeating her nightmare for her a favor.” Although this nightmare, Sigataph, was beautiful, there seemed to be something sinister in the way she conducted herself, a kind of malicious confidence. Piers tried to stand as confidently as he could, though his wound, still bleeding, betrayed the fact that he was hurt.

“I’ve got to assess her strength and powers before I do too much,” Piers thought to himself, “and then I’ll have to get Landy awake…and to do that, I’ll have to end this sync. If I don’t keep this fight short, Sigataph may wear me down as I’m already a bit drained and wounded from my fight with Jace.” With another prayer, Piers paced in a circular motion around Sigataph, getting closer to Landy but keeping his distance from her. He didn’t know her powers, but she didn’t know his, either; if he could learn hers first, he might be able to pull off a surprise.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- St. Birch
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph's hand shot up and two small blazing figures sprung forth, flying in swift crossing patterns till there was a wall of fire between Piers and Landy. A triumphant smile crossed her lips before a hideous cackle escaped her.

"What, dear Piers, do you think you are doing? Did you honestly believe I would let you make vanish when I had just arrived? I am so sorry but... I just can't let that happen," she shouted with another cackle, her face turning ghoulesh as she flung her arms and more fiery demons took to the air.

The heat in the hall grew, getting hotter and hotter until the lights in the hall busted, unable to withstand it. The demons zoomed, cornering Piers and Skitters, letting out peals of what sounded like a mixture of laughter and tortured screams.

Out of the noise, Sigataph's voice rose high and shrill. "Enough, darlings. Enough," she said and all the demons disappeared in a rush of swirling ashes and cinders as the heat currents moved them until it cooled down and they fluttered to the floor. A smile spread across her face again as her face returned to normal.

She let out a small chuckle and swatted a flaming red curl out of her face. "Sorry, dear Piers. You angered me and I lost my temper. How rude of me," she said with another small chuckle as her eyes pierced into him again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information