AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Threaded View

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Cerise
    Role: Guardian
    Items: N/A
    Sync: 95% / 0%

"He's in pain? Good!" Cerise lit up, delighted, "In case you haven't noticed, that's what I've been trying to accomplish for the past hour."

She wondered how the clone survived. Metallic bars had been sent like shurikens to destroy all of them. Maybe she missed one, which was very unlikely. Was this possibly a clone too? If he was, she was just wasting time and energy.

"Lap dog?" She had a horribly hoarse laugh even though she had no visible vocal chords. "Yes, that's true, isn't it? Guardians are just sacrificial pawns. The Kings and Queens tell us to kill or to be killed and we do it."

She can't waste time or energy, even though she had all the time in the world. She de-synced with Cirocco. Once again, she had flesh and rich, red hair - just a seemingly ordinary young woman. Cirocco materialized next to her, tall and white, ashes lifting off from his bones.

"But let me tell you, it's never been about the higher-ups in the fight. It's always been about the Guardian next to you."

Cirocco gave a loud neigh and pawed at the air, as if about to charge. Then he galloped around the dome. Ashes trailed behind him, but they did not disappear. They lifted in the air and multiplied until the whole dome was covered in a heavy cloud of ashes. It was very difficult to breathe.

"Have you ever seen the face of a mother after you kill her child in front of her? And then try to tell her it was for the good of the rest of mankind?" Her voice fought against the roar of the ashes."Do you know what I truly want the most? I want to die."

Now that she had a throat h
    er laugh sounded more normal, but oddly less human, "You know, if circumstances were otherwise, I would have asked you to kill me. I'll even thank you for it. But I can't die yet, not until I've purged this world of disgusting Vermin like you!"

In one command the Ashes were swept up by the wind, howling as if in pain, spinning as if they were one body. They sped straight for the spider Nightmare like a swarm of angry bees, forcing themselves into his airways and immobilizing his movement.

"JUST DIE!" she shrieked as the ashes covered and crushed Dizzy into a smaller and smaller black cocoon, "DIE! DIE! DIE!"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-19-2010 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Confused order of events

Thread Information