OOC: Sorry about the long absence but I'm back to make a post.

Role: Vagrant
Items: N/A

Everything happened so fast that Rod couldn't even move in time to react. Two people had died and much worse was the fact that the ones who died were people Rod had known.
He felt the two energy signatures disappear and he knew what happened. Piers was crying like a he lost his closest friend, Ace did nothing but turn away and walked.

"How could this have happened? I was here and I was spaced out....Had I been paying more attention this could've been avoided." Rod said cursing himself.

"We both were unaware of what happened so don't blame yourself." Zen said with a saddened expression on his face, " What could we do?"

In that moment, Rod quickly rushed to where the two bodies and he seen a man holding on to Cerise. Rod's mind was clouded with anger and rage as he looked at the damage that was done.

"Are you satisfied with what you have done? Do feel that this is what should've happened?" Rod said clenching his fists, "Who are you? why did you shoot that guy? Was it because of her? I heard you when you said she was a good guardian but she killed my master because she deemed him a dangerous vagrant and I had a chance to kill her then but I didn't."

Rod's anger reached a boiling point and he grabbed the man by his shirt and pushed him against a wall.

"Do you think this is what she wanted? For you kill someone in cold blood like that?! Do you?! Tell me, why did you kill him??"

He wanted to punch him in the face but he was suddenly stopped by Ace.

"Let him go and come with me." Ace said loosening Rod's grip on the man, " I know how you feel but there are others who need you more than you know."

He grabbed Rod and pulled him away from what happened and walked away with him.

"May you rest in peace Aiden and Cerise......."