AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: 85%
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: Guardian Radio

Thanatos just laughed. The earth seemed to shake and swirl with him. He began taking slow steps towards Ikazuchi. Confidance oozed from him. The fire and lightning seemed to mock Ikazuchi and almost guide Thanatos to him. Each step Thanatos made suddenly made a hollow boom. A cold noise that shook those around him.
    "Death won't take you?" He chuckled to himself, "My, my, dear boy. The moment you entered this area you were taken by me. This is one of my greatest powers. One I enjoy so much more then that which breaks people. I had hoped to let Piers suffer it, maybe he could best it. But you are my guest now so it shall be you. Lets see the strength of your mind." Thanatos waved a hand to the side and a large butterfly appeared before him. It's wings fluttered and each time they opened a new image was on them.
    "As of right now you may as well not be in the human world. You are in mine. Your body may be strong but how about your mind? This insect shall be our guide. Welcome to what I call, 'Nightmare Room'." He spread both hands out to either side of the butterfly. He grinned to Ikazuchi.
    "Lets see where we shall fight first shall we?" He suddenly gripped the wings. The image before them both was that of a throne room. The world went black for just one moment.

As the world became clear again both where standing within the throne room they had just been looking at. Thanatos sat on the throne at the edge of the room. It was decorated with lions craved from dark wood and the head was carved into swords. He looked completly at peace sitting across it. A huge table decorated the centre of the room, demanding attention. Food lined it in droves, everything from beef to an animal that couldn't be fully reconised. A chanderlier hung from the ceiling. It's gold and crystal hangings shined in the touch light. The walls were stone and plain, yet the taperstries lining them were rich and expensive. Thanatos clapped his hands. The butterfly from before hover around the air above them both and images continued to flicker in it's wings.
    "Do you not love it?" He said excited, "Is it not perfect. My, it has been so long since someone boiled my blood enough for this. What do you think?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio,Sword Handel
    Role: Guardian

He looked around in the change of scenery, Then looked at The nightmare." A bit over confident aren't you?" He laughed a bit. Then He sighed. "This will be fun." He threw off his coat, as it made a heavy thud on the floor. "I Wont need that heavy thing." He laughed a bit more."Now come on nightmare show me every thing you got!"

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanatos

Thanatos clapped for Ika as he showed such a state of confidance. It was the kind of opponent he liked to face. He stood up in front of the throne and cracked his neck.
    "Confidant? Oh I am confidant." He smiled. He held out his hand and the blade decended from his wrist. It gleamed in a blackness that wasn't natural, and for all the light that was cast on it, it felt like it would never be bright. He gave it a few twisting motions through the air and then dived forward to attack. The air shimmered around him and the food was driven from the table and he lunged across it. As he came near Ika he swung for his head. The mad glee pasted all over his face.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio(in coat on the floor),Sword Handle
    Sync: 15%

Ika Was surprised by the speed of the nightmare, but he saw it coming. he ducked under the swing as he thought to Kage."Give me strength!" he butted the nightmare with the edge of his sword sending him flying back.Ika looked at his sword for a brief second, but it had grown longer and was darker then ever. he chuckled,as he knew his voice was becoming disoriented. he got into his stance. and changed with remarkable speed.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Landy's Apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy smiled again before going into the kitchen and getting coffee. As she was measuring out the grinds into the filter, her door beeped.

She pushed the start button and walked to the door, buzzing them. Then she raced down the stairs.

When she got to the bottom, they were in the front hall. She smiled at Piers and the woman who was with him.

"Hey," she said, almost as a sigh of relief. "Dr. Piers, I need to talk to you a minute before we go upstairs," she said as she gestured for him to come over and speak privately.

She wasnt sure who the woman was and though Landy was sure she could trust her (as she was in the company of Piers), she wasn't sure how much the woman knew or what she could say. Landy would have to explain about the woman upstairs, and what she had said earlier.

Landy was still unsure what to say. She hadn't thought anything through and she was already formulating how she could manage to wing it.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Items: Cellphone

Rod was lovestruck but he didn't want to move too fast and let her slip away. He was thinking of what to do next when he heard Meril say something.
    "I....I don't think I have ever felt this way about anyone. I mean, I do care a lot about Moir but this connection is far different." She replied while looking into his eyes.

" I know and that's why I like being with you Meril." Rod said looking into her eyes, " I want to keep seeing you."
    He hugged her and kissed her again. Rod looked back at the tree and saw Moir and Zen chatting.

Zen was surprised at Moir's comment, he figured that was a stupid question to ask her anyway.
    " I wish I could love someone but I get my power from Rod's emotions." Zen said, " You could love but I don't know what would happen to me."
    " I live off the alone feeling that Rod has and he still has those feelings to keep me alive and well but I don't know if could love." Zen said looking at the sunset, " Shall we go then?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Role:Vagrant

" I know and that's why I like being with you Meril. I want to keep seeing you." Meril was more than happy to be with Rod. She wanted this moment to last forever but she knew it could never be. Rod had hugged her and kissed her again.

"I would like to keep seeing you as well." Meril had noticed that Moir was gone but she wanted to enjoy this moment to the fullest. Moir stood near Zen and looked at him.

" I wish I could love someone but I get my power from Rod's emotions. You could love but I don't know what would happen to me." Moir looked towards the ground and then back at Zen. She smiled with much enthusiasm.

"Well, you never know till you try right? We nightmares feed on our masters' fears and emotions. If one emotion is intensified, wouldn't that mean our existence is intensified as well?" She replied while pointing her finger towards the sky.

"Nightmares are still a mystery for people to look into and study. We're full of secrets that were meant to be discovered." Moir heard what Zen said about how he exists on Rod's alone feeling.

"I live off of Meril's fear. If she gained more trust from that character, do you think I would cease to exist?" She had so many unanswered questions, she wanted to uncovered every little thing about herself.

" Shall we go then?" Moir smiled at Zen and walked at his side.

"Yes. Let's."
    Last edited by Infinita; 11-25-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Theo
    Role: Feral
    Items: 2 Ten-dollar Bills

- "Uhm.. well, thank you for the offer but I--“

Theo heard the guy’s stomach rumble. What an interesting guy. He’s already dirt poor and hungry and he still refuses some help in the form of a small snack. Either he has a strong sense of pride, like most Guardians, or he’s just very shy. But by the way he speaks with his ‘Uhms…’, Theo suspects the latter.

- “Uhm.. I have to go now."

Though, it wasn’t to Its benefit if It pushed the guy too much, especially if he’s shy. There has to be a sense of emotional space first in meeting people. Allow the other to feel welcome. Avoid threatening his or her personal space. (As stated in page 42 of the book ‘The Art of Persuasion: for Relationships and Salespeople’. Aiden had curiously flipped through it once.)

Theo took a quick look at Harue’s things.

“All right.” Theo said, putting in a little dead disappointed in Its tone, “It was nice meeting you,” Harue. I will remember you, “But you must be in the middle of doing something important. Sorry to bother you. See you around.”

It wasn’t able to go very far, just enough to turn a corner and away from sight.

“Good evening, Sir!” someone greeted. It was a peddler, selling some toys.

“Have a little brother or sister you’d want to bring a little gift back for?”

Theo stiffened at the word ‘brother’. But It took a look at the pinwheels, puppets and masks the guy had. After a moment of thought, it reached for a white animal mask with slits for eyes and red markings.

“How much is this?” It asked.

“4.99. I’ll even throw in a small pinwheel.”

The peddler used a foot-in-the-door technique – offering something big at first and then ‘throwing in’ a smaller freebie to make it more appealing.

Theo smirked to itself, “In that case, I think my brother would like it. Never mind the pinwheel.” Theo gave the peddler one of the ten dollar bills it found, receiving about five dollars in return.

“Thanks.” It said graciously. It put on the kitsune mask, looking very much like a teenage cosplayer in a hoodie. But now, you can’t possibly know how handsome or ugly It looked. (Which is what It wants, after all.)

It went on its way.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Ozman is back with the group

Rod really felt his heart skip a beat when she said that, he was at a loss for words.
    " I think I'm in love." Rod said blushing, " I really do think so."
    Rod was enjoying Meril's company until he felt like he was being watched.
    " Are you really in love Rodeaux? Or are you kidding?" Ozman said appearing behind them.
    " Ozman! Why are you here?" Rod said getting off of Meril's shoulder, " I don't know how you keep sneaking up on me like that."
    " I know a thing or two on how not to be spotted by younglings like you." he said messing up Rod's hair, " It's easy to do really."
    " Well, you did show me a few things...." Rod said, " But I'm not being disrespectful but I'm with someone I really care about and I would like it if you would give us some privacy."
    " I didn't plan on staying long, I just wanted to check on you and your girlfriend." Ozman said fading away.
    " I'm sorry Meril that was my father." Rod said looking around, " He always does that."

Zen mood brightened up when Moir's cheerful mood lit the park up.
    " Ha, maybe you're Moir." Zen said walking down the path with her, " I won't know unless I try but who can I love? I don't know anyone that's like us that I can love."
    " Don't worry Zen the time will come when you find someone you love." Ozman said apearing in a tree, " you just have to find the right person."
    " Master Ozman, what are you doing here?" Zen asked dumbfounded, " I thought you were looking for someone."
    " Funny you should ask that, I was but he was gone without a trace." Ozman said jumping down from the tree, " Oh, you must be Rod's girlfriend's nightmare, Meril I think it was right?" Ozman said with a grin.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: WOO! Internet in the office!

Harue
    Role: Guardian (trainee)
    Items: GPS, notes, Radio

“All right.” Theo said, putting in a little dead disappointed in Its tone, “It was nice meeting you,” Harue. I will remember you, “But you must be in the middle of doing something important. Sorry to bother you. See you around.”

Although Harue was relieved the stranger finally went on his way, he can't help but feel a little bit disappointed. Just a little bit, maybe. His stomach gave another rumble.

The guy went on his way and Harue walked off out of the park to search for Miss Seda. Taking out the GPS and the Guardian Radio, he tried to pinpoint her location.

"Miss Seda," he spoke to the Radio's receiver, "I am making my way to your location. ETA is around 7 minutes. Copy."

"..."

"Sorry for the raincoat." he quickly added, deciding it was the best time to offer his apology. Better than face to face after all.

++
    Nerisa
    Items: N/A

Landy excused herself to meet her "friend", and Nerisa was once again left alone in the room. She wanted to see the sketchbook again. A force compelled her to look for it, to find out what more info it carried.

"It's just a bunch of drawings," Nerisa shook her head. "I've seen them already. A second look isn't worth anything. Hm.. wonder where she put it?"

Nerisa looked around the room and found nothing. Maybe Landy carried the book along with her?

Nevertheless, Nerisa snooped a round for a bit and found an old cabinet near the broom closet. The contents were covered with dust, giving hint of their popularity. Nerisa looked over some papers and childish doodles, photo books and old notebooks. She rummaged through some photo books and found pictures of a younger Landy. One of them showed her posing in front of a building with a number of other children. A plump smiling woman was standing beside the kids, her hand protectively enclosing some of the children near her. As Nerisa stared at the picture, she couldn't help but find the location eerily familiar. Like she has been there recently... Or like she visited it in a dream.

"St. Azalea Foster Home." The building at the back read. Landy was an orphan?

Nerisa looked around. The silence was prevalent in the empty room, the tick of the clock resonated in her brain. Nerisa carefully slid the photo off its clear sleeve and folded it in her pocket. The photo book was replaced inside the dusty cabinet and she sat back on the table waiting for her to arrive. It would be a while before Landy will ever notice that picture was missing. From the look of the dust it seemed that Landy hardly ever opened it. Nerisa could guess why but she doesn't have to.

Items: Photo

++
    Yorick
    Role: Guardian (suspended)
    Items: N/A

"Alright...so now Kotomi's on a rampage...I have no idea who the hell this guys is and what the hell is going on?!"

The second girl decided to wake up eh? Yorick tutted.

He turned his attention to her and placed a finger over his lips. "Dear girl, please do not refer to me as "this guy". I find it rather offensive." he winked. "My name is Yorick Zahn and I saw you girls were having a rather interesting slumber party." he laughed. "And like all slumber parties, females usually break walls, right? I have no idea."

Yorick turned back to the first girl and tried to observe if she has indeed woken up. "Please calm down while I try to check your friend's vitals. God knows two hysterical girls is more than I can handle. I would need some shots of tequila before I'll be able to." He threw his head back and giggled at some stray memories. "Ahh.. good times."
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-26-2009 at 09:52 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanatos

The block with the sword was impressive to Thanatos and he quickly swung himself back round to attack Ikazuchi. The pair collided together, their blades crossed. He swung low with his and was blocked again. He grinned in pride and began a series of attacks towards Ikazuchi chest. Each hit was blocked easily and parried away. Then when Ikazuchi counter came Thanatos was completly open and the blade slid through his chest then head with no resitance at all. His face grinned maddly, a gleam in his eyes of madness and the body disolved into nothing.

Finding himself once again clapping to Ikazuchi Thanatos rose from the throne.
    "What?" He said innocently, "Did you believe that in my own illusion I wouldn't have some control? You fought me for real for a while but the moment you let your guard down I will take advantage of it." He stepped down from the throne carefully. The blade came from his wrist again. He swung it in the air just like before. Slowly copies of himself appeared next to him until there was at least four of him.
    "You mock me by syncing so little." He joked, "Please take me more seriously now. For I am taking you on seriously, it's a great insult for you not too." They all grinned and scattered in different directions all aiming for Ikazuchi. In perfect harmony they all spoke, "So which of us is real?"

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

As Landy opened the door, Piers placed his right hand on Melinda’s lower left arm. He knew she was about to see Sigataph, and had no idea how she would react. The old Melinda was so used to seeing nightmares (especially recently) that she would often tell Piers sotto voce what she was seeing, letting him know a nightmare was present without allowing the nightmare to know she sighted it. The “new” Melinda hadn’t been surprised to see Skitters, and she hadn’t seemed alarmed in the least at Ika’s nightmare, so Piers was hoping Sigataph wouldn’t shock her too badly.

“Hey, Landy,” he said in response to her greeting. She seemed both relieved and rushed at the same time. Had something happened with Sigataph? Well, her apartment hadn’t burned down, that was one clue Sigataph had “behaved.” Had she experienced an encounter with Sigataph at all?

He allowed Melinda to step in first as he was pulled to the side to speak with Landy. She was certainly antsy over something, and he had no idea what the matter was. Yet, he knew it was to his advantage that Melinda was there as sometimes Watchers could give hints as to how nightmares can be defeated. However, he wanted the fact that Melinda could see Sigataph to remain unknown to Sigataph as long as possible. Piers still remembered the pain from her flames, and their wicked laughs. Of course, his burns still throbbed a bit at the moment as well, and the patch of cloth on his face was a testament to Sigataph’s powers. It could come off in a day, probably, but it would leave a nasty mark on his left cheek.

He looked over at Melinda again to see how she was reacting to Sigataph, hoping to reassure her that everything was okay. It was odd, knowing that she could see something that he couldn’t see himself. And it had everything to do with why he needed Melinda to find Madeleine. Of course, that thought only brought guilt, as if he were merely using Melinda as a means to an end. He promised himself often that, once the Guardians figured out what in the world was happening to the town, Melinda could be…normal.

He turned back to Landy, her face concerned. He owed her much, and was intent on helping her with whatever problem she was dealing with. “Yeah, Landy?” he said in as calm a voice as he could muster. In truth he was scared as well, but his fear came from the mysterious man, (primarily his possibility of returning to the Teaberry), and Jace’s threat.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: inhaler, tuna sandwhich
    Role: watcher

Melinda looked at landy and smiled while munching off the tuna sandwhich. She kept herself from glaring at sigataph and tugged lightly on Piers coat to let him know she saw something. The female did not give her the impression she was aware of the nightmare, sigataph seemed to turn to her and narrowed her eyes but melinda kept her face straight she did however block piers his talking at. something in the back of her mind tickled something she had lost.

memorie

5 Melinda glared at her mother "it wasent peter who hurt me, it was the bear-man!". Her mother sighed "Melinda you have no reason to protect him even if he is your friend, do you have any idea what happend if you had fallen on anything than your arm?". Melinda glared at her mother, her friend peter had not called her watcher but the bear-man and peter had not pushed her off the stairs. She looked at peter who was staring at his shoe's while the officer talked with his parents "peter cares deeply for melinda i can think of no reason why he would push her off the stairs". Melinda glared at the bear like man in a tuxedo that stood behind peter who glared back. suddenly her mother stood behind her and placed her hands on her shoulders "you do understand we can not let peter play with her anymore if he is having these..habits" Melinda cried as her best friend was taken away

end memory

Melinda blinked and muttered "i havent thought of peter in years". something stung in her heart, the little boy had been her best friend and was taken away because of his nightmare.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Guardian radio(in coat on the floor),Sword Handle
    Sync: 60%

Ika started to lose contuses as kage started to take control. Ika Slumped over then sank into the floor."Well,well. It's been a while since he's given me control." Kages voice Echoed through out the room. Kage laughed as his voice still echoed." i wonder where i am, hmmm? Are you able to find out mister Nightmare?"He laughed even harder as his voice came from every where but was no where.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" I think I'm in love. I really do think so." Meril was speechless towards his comment.

"You really do think so?" She smiled, more than overjoyed to hear such a thing.

" Are you really in love Rodeaux? Or are you kidding?" Meril jumped in the seat and looked at the man behind them.
    She listened in on the conversation and giggled every now and then.

" I'm sorry Meril that was my father. He always does that."
    Meril smiled and took his hand and intertwined them together.

"No need to apologize. He is a good man keeping an eye out for you." For the first time, her smile was the most genuine it has ever been.

" Ha, maybe you're Moir." Zen said walking down the path with her, " I won't know unless I try but who can I love? I don't know anyone that's like us that I can love." Moir looked out towards the park, admiring the scenery.

"Zen, love comes in different packages. There is no such thing as one kind of love. There's family love, friendly love and of course, the strong love you have for someone else. Love is something that can never be rushed. It is something that is always found."

" Don't worry Zen the time will come when you find someone you love. You just have to find the right person." Moir looked around and seen the man that interrupted the conversation.

" Master Ozman, what are you doing here? I thought you were looking for someone."

" Funny you should ask that, I was but he was gone without a trace. Oh, you must be Rod's girlfriend's nightmare, Meril I think it was right?" Moir looked at the man curiously then tried to read his body language.

"Yes sir. I am Meril's nightmare. Why are you asking?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod was overjoyed. Her smile made him weak in the knees, luckily he was sitting on a bench, and for the first time his heart torn from being alone was starting to heal. He made sure Ozman wasn't around and continued to lean on Meril. Meril smiled and took his hand and intertwined them together.
    "No need to apologize. He is a good man keeping an eye out for you." For the first time, her smile was the most genuine it has ever been.

" You're right Meril he is." Rod said smiling, " It's safe to say I can call you my girlfriend right?"

Ozman could tell that this nightmare was an interpreter depending on how the person acted and he liked it.
    " If you're trying to read my body language it's going to take more than an obvious look Moir." Ozman said chuckling, " I could tell you were Meril's nightmare when I saw you holding on for dear life when Rod was jumping."
    Ozman walked over to Zen and placed his hand on his shoulder.
    " Moir is right, Zen, love is something that can always be found." he said as Styx appeared from behind the tree, " As you can see, Moir, I'm Rod and Zen's master and father. Technically, Zen is my son and student."
    Styx hissed at Moir and moved his limber body towards her.
    " Oh, Moir this is Styx my nightmare and he just said hello."

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Items:

"You tell me. I obviously don't know you well enough to make assumptions about your character. You're Vierra Lamfetti. Always been closed off, even when people try to get you to open up," she remarked. "But you never liked that anyway. And you threw everything in the wind when you left." Vierra grimaced. No, she didn’t like it when people tried to get close to her. What was the point, anyway? Bonds, friendship, love; those kinds of things will all disappear eventually. It was inevitable. There were so many things to rip them apart, like hatred, deceit, anger, and the most powerful; death. Thoughts were whizzing through her head, but she only showed a small shrug. It didn’t matter to her how people saw her.

"What I do or do not do in this investigation is my call," she said icily. "Just thought I should let you know, Lamfetti. If you do plan on staying in this town longer. Which I doubt, since you yourself said you are 'a wanderer', quote-unquote." She crossed her arms over her chest. "We might cross paths again. And judging from our current conversation, that's something you don't want. At all."

Vierra chuckled bitterly and pushed herself off the wall to stare Seda right in the eye.

“That’s one assumption you got right. Whether or not I stay in this town depends on how I feel. But should we meet again, I won’t hesitate.” She knew she didn’t have to say what would happen, because they both knew very well. But mentally she uttered the words. I won’t hesitate to kill you.

Today had been a bad day for her. She really just wanted to go home, wherever ‘home’ is, and have a nice long nap. A nice breeze rolled in and cooled her head, clearing all her thoughts. She was done. Done dealing with her past and done dealing with people she definitely didn’t want to deal with. It was like her mother used to say: Enough is enough. And there she goes with the whole memory thing again. Vierra nonchalantly wondered what could cause amnesia. It would be better if she couldn’t remember a thing. If she forgot who she was, her past, everybody she had known…it would be better. But life wasn’t that easy, you had to remember.

“If you have nothing left to say, I’m leaving.” Vierra said. She didn’t wait for a response and turned to walk in the opposite direction from the park. It was like she was walking away from the organization again. That empty path in front of her, what she was leaving behind, it was the same scene again. This time, she looked back over her shoulder once more and gave a small, crooked smile.

“I’m sorry.”
    Last edited by Minyrama; 11-26-2009 at 03:16 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda:

“That’s one assumption you got right. Whether or not I stay in this town depends on how I feel. But should we meet again, I won’t hesitate.” She knew she didn’t have to say what would happen, because they both knew very well.

Seda's eyes narrowed, she knew exactly what her former partner was talking about. The thought was unsettling, though. If she ever got into a fight with this girl, she really had no other choice than kill or be killed. They were trained to fight, defend, disarm and yes, even kill. Seda shuddered involuntarily. She was focused and determined, that was sure. But enough to kill? She did not know.

"But who knows how far this might go?" she thought as Vierra started to walk away and remembered the meeting this morning. "Hanayume's disappearance, all the trouble that the Vagrants are stirring up, something being up at the main branch? Ugh... This is making my head hurt..." She rubbed the bridge of her nose and looked up to see Vierra looking at her.

“I’m sorry.”

A smile from the girl made Seda shoot back one of her signature smirks. It was a small smile, probably forced, but it was something and she was thankful for that. She chose not to reply verbally, but simply gave the girl a small wave before turning and walking in the opposite direction. "Take care of yourself, Vee."

She felt the Guardian Radio on her hip buzz to life and quickly turned into an alley. Pulling out the gadget discreetly, she leaned against the wall and kept one wary eye on the passers-by.

"Miss Seda," he spoke to the Radio's receiver, "I am making my way to your location. ETA is around 7 minutes. Copy."

"..."

"Sorry for the raincoat."

She let out a chuckle and began speaking into the receiver, "Copy that, Squirt. See you in a few. Seda over and out." She tucked the Radio back into its pouch on her belt and let out a sigh.

"I just had to become a Guardian," she thought to herself as she walked out of the alley and stood in front of a shop window. "Maybe I should've picked an easier career. Like lion tamer, celebrity bodyguard or professional paparazzi. Or... A cop."

She imagined it. Being able to carry a gun without anyone asking any questions, pushing people up against a wall and cuffing them, being able to put through suspects through mental and physical hell during interrogation, and coffee and donuts. A smile spread across her face.

"Oh yeah, I'd love being a cop," she murmured with a soft laugh.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartment
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy gave a small sigh. She wasn't sure how to word this.

She looked tentatively at Dr. Piers, her eyes gravitating to the cloth on his face. A twinge of guilt ran through her.

"I pulled you aside because I wanted to let you know..." she started, looking at the floor. "I thought I should forwarn you. I called about needing help earlier, because someone had passed out. It was this woman I met on the bus. And you see, I should have told you earlier."

She was rambling, which was all she could think to do. It seemed to be working, as she was getting what she needed out, but she felt like an idiot.

"You see, she was talking to me. And I think she knows about these Nightmare things. The way she said it, it sounded like she knew. She said she was investigating me but she seems nice and I dont know what to do," she said, taking a breath. She had to tell him everything.

"There's something else. You see, last night, I got kinda dazed out of nowhere but I was sketching. When I came out of it, there were these four drawings and they really freaked me out. I don't know why I drew them or who three of them even are. The fourth is this obnoxious boy I met in the Teaberry but I don't know why I drew him and it really freaks me out," she said, her mind frazzled in it's attempt to keep up with the thoughts and emotions. "I want you to look at them. That's why I asked you to come. I'm just not sure exactly how to do that with the woman, Nerisa, around."

Landy breathed out, calming down. It would be okay. Everything would be better.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Nightmare
    Items: None

Zen thought of the feeling of having to love someone. He cared for Rod deeply but he didn't think he loved him. Even though Ozman had said to what he needed to hear he still felt unsure of this love thing.
    " Thanks for the wise advice but I need to think on it some more." Zen looking into the sky, " Moir I finally figured out what it means to be loved by someone. Rod loves me and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I can't return his brotherly love because it might hurt me, yeah, were like brothers."
    He closed his eyes and thought of all the things he's done with Rod.
    " Thanks for opening my eyes Moir and Master." Zen said hugging Moir first and Ozman second.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers glanced back towards Melinda while Landy prepared to speak. Melinda was doing very well, not appearing to see anything despite the fact that Piers knew she had probably seen Sigataph as soon as she had entered. She had pulled on his jacket when they came in, and, just like the “old” Melinda, this was probably her way of letting him know she saw the nightmare. But, one thing concerned him: though she said it under her breath, he could have sworn she said the name “Peter.” She had mentioned Peter many times since Piers had known her, and he remembered the name. Was a good deal of her memory returning?

Landy suddenly began to speak, her words pouring out as if she had kept them bottled up for a while. From what he gathered, the woman upstairs was questing after information from Landy. Nerisa, her name was. So…she already had some prior knowledge concerning nightmare activity? To what extent? And, why did she pick Landy to talk to? Why did she use the word “investigation?” He would have to find out…without actually asking direct questions.

She continued speaking, and things became even more complex. As soon as she mentioned the “obnoxious boy” at the Teaberry, his blood seemed to run cold. Which obnoxious boy? The man Ika had tagged as the wanna-be “runway model” (the comment would have made him laugh in any other situation), Jace, or the nightmare Jace had mentioned to Piers at the dénouement of their fight? It seemed that there was no short supply of sadistic, shadowy figures at the one place Glaiza worked at.

“I understand, Landy, and you’re right…this isn’t the type of thing you want others to hear about, especially if they mention anything about an ‘investigation’. Don’t worry, you’ve certainly done the right thing. When I speak to her, I’ll try to find out what led her to you, and maybe we’ll see where we stand on things.”

Ironically, Piers had no idea that Nerisa had his own name on her list of people to question.

He was speaking softly so as to keep any eavesdropping from the said Nerisa at bay. He spoke again, this time motioning to Melinda. “Landy, this is Melinda. Melinda, Landy. Landy, she might be able to answer some further questions about the…things happening lately with you.”

Landy’s question hung over his head, but he thought he had a solution, however precarious. “Landy, let’s take a quick look at the book, if you have it ready. She won’t suspect too much if we’re not gone long. I’ll infer what I can, and Melinda will be able to add some things too, I’m sure.”

Piers was sure that, if anything was said to spur Sigataph into action, he could get Skitters to at least block an attack on Melinda if need be; it wasn’t the least bit likely that she would attack Landy. Skitters was probably still sore from his own encounter with Jace and Sigataph, but Skitters seemed to care more for Melinda than he did for Piers himself, so Piers was sure Melinda would be secure from any potential sneak-attack. He pondered over what the drawings were, ready to see what he could infer from the sketches.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Landy's apartmen
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Landy nodded and smiled Melinda's direction. She was distracted and not sure how things were going to work out.

"Come on, the sketchbook is in my apartment," said Landy as she turned on her heel and headed back up the stairs. Her gait was clipped and her heavy boots barely seemed to make a sound, she was walking so quickly.

When she got to her apartment, she had to jiggle the handle and push on the door a couple of times before it jerked open. She gestured them in over her shoulder as she walked to her bedroom.

She dropped to her knees and stuck her arm between the mattresses. She had stashed it there when Nerisa had had her back turned.

She pulled out the sketchbook with great relish but a chill ran down her spine. She loved her art but the pictures made her heart feel like it was stopping.

She flipped to the first of the four pages as she walked out of her room to where Piers was. She turned it around and placed it in his hands.

"If you know anything about any of these, feel free to explain," she muttered barely audibly under her breath. Her heart raced again and her headache spiked. "I'll be back in just a minute."

Landy walked into the kitchen to find Nerisa drinking coffee at the table. Landy got mugs from the cabinet and filled up them up with coffee.

"Sorry, I didn't plan to be entertaining other people today," Landy apologized. She still felt bad about leaving the woman alone.

"Is there anything you need," she asked as she put the coffee pot back on the burner. She was sure she could round up food if requested, but didn't know what to make.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Items: inhaler
    Role: watcher

Melinda finished her sandwich while still being stared at by Sigataph who had not followed Landy out. She tugged on on Piers his sleeve to tel him the nightmare was still there and they should probely watch what they were saying. She looked a bit around the room and spoke "Piers what ever happend to the fairytale book the doctor gave you? Dident he want you to read it so it might trigger my memories". Melinda held a stone face as she lied, the book the doctor gave wasent a fairytale book and reading it would probely not trigger memories but there had to be a reason why the doctor gave it in the first place.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers followed Landy up the stairs, the welcome aroma of coffee wafting into his nostrils as he entered her apartment. He let Melinda go in first, then waited on Landy to return with the sketchbook. Nerisa must’ve been in another room.

Landy returned and handed him the sketchbook, asking him to explain what he could about the pictures. He nodded and watched her leave, seemingly heading towards the kitchen where Nerisa probably was.

Just before he opened the sketchbook Melinda tugged on his jacket again. He saw in her eyes the familiar look of concealed concern; was Sigataph still present? Probably; he looked at Melinda to confirm that he caught her gesture, and then Melinda spoke out loud.

“Book of fairytales?” he thought to himself, thoroughly confused. “Surely she didn’t mean…is that what she thinks the book is?” Piers wasn’t about to tell her the true title of the book, but Melinda was right; the doc had given him the book for a reason, and he needed to look inside it.

“Yeah, that book…uh, I think I should review it a bit before I read it out loud to you, okay? I left it in the med kit in the car. Shall we take a look at it when we leave?” He tried to speak lightly about the book; a difficult task, given the book’s morbid name. He would indeed mention a few things from the book that he thought would help trigger her memories, but no more; why should she have to hear about Watchers who had died because of visions of an intense caliber? If it would help, he would bring it up; but only if it would help her regain some of her memories. As for himself, he needed to look at the book to see what he could find about these intense visions.

He opened the sketchbook, showing Melinda the pages as he turned them. He knew he couldn’t say too much, not only because of the possibility of Nerisa hearing them but also because he believed Melinda had tried to communicate to him that Sigataph was still in the room.

The very first picture almost made him drop the book. It was Jace, no doubt about it. He almost growled his name under his breath, but instead he heard Thanatos’s last challenge in his mind: “Will you stop me?”

He shook his head and turned the page. It was a terrible image of a seemingly female figure, but the details were blurred. The third image allowed him to identify with certainty the figure in the second: Sigataph. Her dress was highly detailed, and it brought back thoughts of his encounter with her.

Piers looked over to Melinda to keep her from being startled. Though he only saw the sketches, she was likely seeing Sigataph in her peripheral vision at that very moment, if his deduction concerning her gesture was correct.

He looked back to the sketchbook and flipped to the last image. Sigataph again, the detail focused on her face. He closed the book and held it in his right hand, thinking. It was likely that she knew of Sigataph on a subconscious scale, unless Sigataph herself had “commandeered” Landy’s hand while the sketches were being made. A nightmare controlling a host’s body without their knowledge was hardly uncommon. So…was this the work of Landy’s subconscious or Sigataph herself? Given the fact that Sigataph had never revealed herself before, he deduced that it was likely Landy’s own subconscious; which meant that a confrontation between her and Sigataph was probably not far away.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" You're right Meril he is. It's safe to say I can call you my girlfriend right?" She smiled and kissed Rod's hand.

"Yes. It is safe to say." Meril was quite pleased and happy about the thought.

" If you're trying to read my body language it's going to take more than an obvious look Moir. I could tell you were Meril's nightmare when I saw you holding on for dear life when Rod was jumping." Moir lowered her head in guilt.

"My apologies Sir. I like to read people to get to know them better. My apologies if this seems rude."
    Moir was well mannered to an extent and she should not have done what she did to this man. She had seen the man place a hand on Zen's shoulder.

" Moir is right, Zen, love is something that can always be found. As you can see, Moir, I'm Rod and Zen's master and father. Technically, Zen is my son and student." Moir nodded silently, agreeing with his statement.

"Pleasure to meet you sir." At the corner of her eye, she had seen what appears to be a nightmare. The nightmare hissed at her and Moir glared at the nightmare.

" Oh, Moir this is Styx my nightmare and he just said hello." She waved at Styx and then looked at the man.

"He doesn't appear to be all that friendly." Moir could see that Zen was thinking a lot about her statement. Even she was thinking deeply about it.

" Thanks for the wise advice but I need to think on it some more. Moir I finally figured out what it means to be loved by someone. Rod loves me and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I can't return his brotherly love because it might hurt me, yeah, were like brothers." She smiled at Zen and took his hand. Moir looked at the intricate scars that can be seen on them.

"Your love falls deeper than mine and Meril's. You fight and protect each other till death like brotherly soldiers. Meril and I, I feel as if we are familial sisters. Just the feeling in itself is wonderful."

" Thanks for opening my eyes Moir and Master." Zen had hugged Moir and this surprised her greatly. She watched as he did the same for the man. Moir smiled and looked towards the sky.

"You are very welcome Zen."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information