AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33 73 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2393

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Karn

Role: Guardian (?)
    Items: Guardian radio
    Sync: 90%

Despite the sun and sand, Karn was far from comfortable with what was his current position was. Gray had sunk in a bit deeper then he was expecting him to go. Not only was he a sitting duck for the Nightmare but he also looked stupid. He frowned under the armour and began the long job of trying to pull himself out. He then heard a familiar voice.

" Aye, what kind of sorcery is this?" Ace said sheathing his sword, Ye' have ta tell me how ye' did that."

"Well it ain't sorcery for a start." Karn replied, letting Gray's mask rise up so that Ace could see his face. "I just kinda used Gray's ability to cut anything to well...cut the space between things." He groaned as he began pulling one leg up out of the sand. "Sadly I kinda messed up with the coordinates. You know what it's like, using complex formula to judge the location of one part of reality and then judge another seperate part of reality. Then you have to calculate the distance between the two, the size of the cut, and the strength needed to keep it open. All the while making sure you don't cut something that holds existance together." He shrugged as if it was nothing, knowing he didn't fully understand it either. He pulled at his other leg, rising slightly in the sand.
    "Plus I couldn't open the portal on the beach because then we would fall down the first one, up here, and then back down as the portal would be below us. Plus when it would then close, half of us would be in one place and half in another." He shuddered at the thought. "And if I opened it at the side we would have fell on each other. Whatever that nightmare did to herself it meant touching became a no no." He shook his head at the image he had seen. "Gray can see those kinds of things Ace. What she did was nothing short of scary. I still don't understand but it didn't look good. Beware of that when she recovers."
    "All in all it ain't sorcery more it's kinda like sailing a ship, but in no way like it." He grinned. "Once I get good at it I'm using it to save Duo." He clenched his fist. "I promise I will." He held his hand out to Ace. "Now help me out before this new ultimate bad guy, well really a girl, takes advantage of this."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location- Conifer beach
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph sprang to her feet as fast as she could (which wasn't very fast considering her attire and the sand) and put her hands up as she looked around to make sure no one was trying to attack her yet. She smiled when she saw the disarray of the people around her. They all looked like plums ripe for the picking. She smirked as she did her best to storm through the sand towards the armoured man who was partially buried in the sand.

"So this truce thing seems like it will be a lot easier than I thought it would be. I will just take your nightmare while you are buried and be done with it," she said as she firmly dug her fingers into each of his shoulders. "Don't worry. This will only hurt a little bit," she cooed, pulling forward until her fingers started to pass through his flesh. So far, so good. She could feel the force of his nightmare in her fingers.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Pirate Sword, Two Flint Pistols

Ace stuck out his hand but pulled it back when he saw the nightmare latch on to Karn. He knew that whatever Karn had said about what she tried to do was going to happen if he didn't try to stop her.

" Let go of one of my crew members!!" Ace said unsheathing his sword, " Kuuba Gengetsu!!!!"
    Ace unleashed a large air slash at the nightmare hoping it would force her to let go before something bad happened. He followed up with a another slash that scarred the sand as it flew toward the nightmare. He used the Kuuba Gengetsu on the sand to blow it away from Karn so he could move and try to fight her off.

" You have two choices, nightmare, either hold on to him and die or let go and still die." Ace readying himself for the next attack, " Rod, Zen, where are you two?"
    Ace didn't have alot of options but he would use his strongest technique to defend his comrades even if it costs him his life.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanatos
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A
    Sync: N/A

"Well I never?" Thanatos spoke in a low hush. He could see an interesting sight. Bounding from rooftop to rooftop was a well placed puppet. He smiled in joy at the thought of messing with it. But then why do that when he could use it. With her help he could move a part of his plan ahead. So long as fate worked out correctly. He leapt up into the air and landed on a building within her path.
    "Well fancy meeting you here. It was Arcelia right?" He said as she approached ahead of him, "Just the girl we where looking for." He flashed her a grin. "Fancy helping dear Jace and me with a problem?"

Karn

Sync: 90%

The pain that shot through him was unlike anything else. Even compared to losing his legs this was bad. He could feel Gray being pulled apart inside him. It was if she was a drain on his nightmares existance. He then suddenly realised what it was she was doing. She was stealing Gray. Was it even possible? He didn't care, he had to act quick. Ace was helping but who knew how long it would need to deal permanent damage. Her voice made him feel sick as she leaned in.

"Don't worry. This will only hurt a little bit," she cooed,

"Oh yea? Like a paper cut right?" He joked back as best he could. "If that's the case." He drew Grays' sword. "Then this should be like a tickle." He thrust Gray's sword through his own shoulder and into her hand. He aimed to cut through everything that existed in that space. He prayed it would break whatever technique it was she was using. Even if it meant she had to charge it up again, any amount of time would helpful. He would bear the pain.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Meril and Moir followed Rod and Zen to Pier's House but something was wrong. Ace had disappeared and she wasn't sure where he was gone to. Meril looked at Rod to try and read to see if he had any idea where he had gone to. She followed not too far behind and began to slowly sync with Moir. Her hair began to turn slightly silver and her eyes became more blue than gray.

Sync 10%

"Where is Ace? What happened back there?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Aiden
    Role: Feral

"Hello?" Aiden called into the house nervously. He had knocked on the door and rung the doorbell, which was not working.

A small crack that passed under the front door appeared beneath his feet and gave off an unearthly light. Aiden stared at it, until he was suddenly pulled in.

"WAAAH!!!" Aiden saw a scary-looking man and a woman with headphones jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He reached a futile hand for them. "HELP! HELP!"

A burst of sand, the roar of ocean waves and a bright flash of daylight told him he was on the beach. Aiden moaned, shook sand out of his hair and looked around. He had landed among a number of other people, all who look disoriented from dropping out of the sky. It was somewhat similar to what happened to him a few days ago, but then he had woken up face to face with and surrounded by bloody, fly-infested dead dogs.

Has it only been days? It felt like a year.

"What happened?!" He half-shouted at everyone, "What's going on? How did we get here?"

In a blink, a woman rushed up to another man and seemed to suck the very soul out of him. A pirate unleashed an attack on her that could only be seen in TV cartoons.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" The little kid screamed in fright, "Stop! STOP!"

Aiden did not know whether to run away or run in and help, and who to help? He froze in place, shaking in fear.

Cirocco

"Sorry about the lamp, Karn! If that was Cerise, she wouldn't have missed." Cirocco waved a hand. He had landed on the couch again.

The freakish woman began her attack. Cirocco watched in horror as she tried to pull Gray out of Karn, and an old adage came to mind.

Friends are like potatoes. WHEN YOU EAT THEM THEY DIE!

"Don't eat my friend, freakish lady!" He shouted, and the winds picked up, "Whatever happened to talking it out? I thought we could be friends!"

He coughed as salty mud splattered on his face. Cirocco realized creating a tornado where sand could rise up with it would be more devastating to them than to the woman. He wiped his face, lowered his control on them and reluctantly distanced himself away from the fight.

But thankfully, Karn retaliated and was aided by Ace. Cirocco stepped around them until he was next to the two blond guys.

"To answer your question earlier, Piers, she's just tired. Looks like I can't fight in this one or we'll have a sandstorm. I'll only be useful for healing after you brave souls get mauled. Oh well, Karn and Ace are more than enough."

He turned to Piers' company and held out a hand, "By the way, handsome dude, I'm Cirocco. This body is Cerise. Who did you say you were, how did you get to Piers' pad, and how do you two know each other?"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 06-01-2011 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Adage

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Items: Mp3 (headphones in, power on), Cell Phone, Jacket, Bloody Cleaver
    Sync: 10%

Arcelia slid to a stop, almost stumbling into Thanatos. She backed a step away, feeling she was too close. She pulled her earbuds out, wrapping them around her Mp3. "Celia, before you do anything, do you know if you can trust him? He could be just like Jace and desert you for some other gi-" Damian was cut off but her cleaver pointing at him. "Shut up for a minute." She said, glancing at him. "So if I help you. What's in it for me?" Arcelia asked, wiping off her blade with her jacket sleeve. "Will I get to see dear old Jace again?" She smirked, trying to act desperate. "After all, I have been longing to see the chico."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Conifer beach
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

This situation was escalating. She needed to focus. She was trying very hard to keep the host alive while she ripped the Nightmare out. It would be a lot easier if everyone would leave her alone. Without glancing up, she surrounded herself and the man buried in the sand with a tall, thick wall of fire. She swirled the wind around the outside of the circle, too, so that the people outside had to face hotter flames as well as a sand storm.

She wrenched her fingers in deeper and pulled some more. As she pulled, what was in her hands began to disappate into her skin. She could feel the Nightmares powers fusing with her. She gave a final yank and completely pulled the Nightmare free. She looked down at the host as the last of the power sank into her skin. From her glance, he looked alive but she was afraid to get too close yet, as he might try to attack her still. She lowered the fire wall and glanced around as her veins charged with energy, looking for her next victim. She couldn't wait to try out her new powers.

(OOC- I hate to ask this, but could I get an explanation of each individual's Nightmares' powers? ^^~ I want to be able to have Sigataph weild her new powers competently. >w>)

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanatos
    Sync: N/A

He chuckled at her response. She was easy to predict.
    "My dear." He strolled carefully up to her. He let his corruption fade from Jace's hand. Then carefully he cupped her chin in the free hand. "My dear pretty. If you help me do this then Jace would be more then happy to be with you." He smiled at her, locking eyes. "He would see you now if it weren't for the dangers afoot today." His voiced slowed and took on a more inviting tone. He leaned closer and whispered in her ear. "If you help I would even leave his mind for the night so you could be truely alone. Alone to your own...devices and pleasures." He teased her, pulling the hand away at just the right time. His voice may have been soft but his mind was torrent of laughter. If you pulled the right strings, you could do anything. He wanted so baddly to skin and torture the little thing but what he had in mind was a far greater a pleasure of his own.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)

"You're all I need then, Yorick. I don't want you to leave me before I leave you."

It was scary giving his word to someone else, giving what had happened in his last—no, his only—serious relationship. He had even told himself that this day would never come, that he could just flippantly treat his romantic live with just enough attachment to get by. But then this had happened, and then—then she kissed him.

"I felt I needed to do that..Sorry." She stuttered.

“I—I—no...no need to be sorry.” Yorick, not known for losing his composure around the opposite sex, suddenly found himself in rare form. And not knowing what exactly to say, he found that saying anything at all was exceedingly difficult. Finally, a few words managed to find their way out.

I won’t leave. I won’t.” Never had protecting a Watcher been such a welcome task.

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

"Piers-y, darling. Let me help you up," I said, cheerfully, knowing that with every move I make, I mess his mind up just a little bit more.

Still reeling from the pain that seemed—strangely enough—to be emanating from Skitters himself, Piers took the extended hand and rose to his feet with Sean’s help. Only then did he realize who had offered the aid, and he jerked his hand away in response.

You...you’ve got a lot to explain.” Piers could feel his anger mounting. He was convinced the man was lying about Glaiza, but several things were not adding up. For one, this man was the same individual Piers had seen at the Teaberry wearing Glaiza’s bracelet. Secondly, if he had taken over Glaiza’s form, then that meant that he had to be a nightmare himself, and he was rendering Glaiza incapable of gaining control over her own body. Refusing to believe the man’s accusation that Glaiza was a nightmare, he shook his head and simply said, “I can agree that we’ve got bigger things going on here, but believe me...I’m going to get some answers out of you when this is over.”

Cirocco was suddenly beside them, and began to speak.

"To answer your question earlier, Piers, she's just tired. Looks like I can't fight in this one or we'll have a sandstorm. I'll only be useful for healing after you brave souls get mauled. Oh well, Karn and Ace are more than enough."

Warily taking his glare off Sean, Piers looked over to Cirocco and responded, “I’m glad to see you thinking your plans through, Cirocco. I think Cerise would be impressed. Speaking of Cerise—turn control over to her as soon as she is able. I need her mind in this battle.” Piers leaned close to make his point, saying again, “I need her, Cirocco. We all do. Meanwhile, keep your eyes on this man for me. If he tries to leave, feel free to take whatever measures necessary to retain him. Just don’t hurt him.” Realizing the difficulty of such a command, Piers sighed and added, “I know that sounds complicated, but I need your help in this. And God forbid, but I may need your healing as well.”

With that, he turned back to Sean. “I don’t have your name. Also, I don’t know what you bring to the table, but what you did back there tells me you’ve got some tricks up your sleeve. Mind sharing some of that information so that I might somehow figure out what to do about our fiery lady over there?” Just as he had spoken those words he heard a commotion about thirty yards down the shore.

“Is that Karn?!” he cried out, seeing Sigataph reaching out to him. Ace was attempting to defend him, but suddenly a wall of flame erupted around Sigataph and Karn. Looking over to Sean and Cirocco in a panic, he quickly turned back and ran towards Karn while yelling behind him, “He needs our help! She might be killing him!” That thought alone helped him to move more quickly than he’d done even before he’d sustained his recent injuries, as losing his comrade in arms was one of the worst thoughts he’d entertained in a while.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 06-03-2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Coloring is the bane of my posts, it seems.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 11:22 PM
    Threads

Time: Day
    Status: Getting ready to receive trainees for a one month jungle warfare course.

Ryoga Hibiki, armed with a GPS looked on to see some very strange weather patterns on the horizon. Some kind of hurricane? Then things got dark real quick. He raised his binoculars and couldn't quite make out what was going on but there sure was a lot of running. Running away from shore. Could it be a Tsunami? Near pitch darkness fell, with occasional flashes of light coming from lightning. Silent lightning. Ryoga headed up into the mountains, one eye glued to his GPS, the other to his environment, lit by his Halogen Maglite.
    He kept running uphill towards his equipment cache. On his person, he had enough ammunition and food for a week. In the cache, enough to last over a month.
    If only he could get to it.
    It was so dark, geographic features were extremely difficult to identify. The flashlight was good, but not even the best flashlight in the world is ever good enough.
    But he had to keep up the pace. A tsunami threat forces you to do so.
    Then he ate dirt. Foot snagged on a loose tree root. He reached for his flashlight... needed to figure out where he was... he flashed the light around to look for the GPS. He couldn't see the dim glow of the screen. Maybe it was face down. There! He was right about the GPS being face down. He was wrong about why he couldn't see the glow of the screen. It was completely smashed. His mind briefly searched for what he could remember about the warranty....
    No use. And it was too dark to use the map and compass.
    He just felt the terrain and moved uphill. It was easy to tell what was uphill. It was the direction in which travel was the hardest.

Camping, backpacking, zombie survival and language study!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Edited, Red Thanks for pointing that out.)
    Cirocco/Cerise

Cirocco flipped his hair over his shoulder in a Cerise-like manner. "Ow! You mean I'm not smart enough to fight? Okay I admit I'm made of Imagination and I don't even have a brain. But ah well, if you say so, I'll talk to her and brief her about the situation. She'd love to see that she was right about Skitters."

He closed his eyes for a moment…

"You WHAT?!" Cerise woke up, "You sent us all to the beach?"

She stopped, coughed and covered her face from the sandstorm. Cerise immediately took in as much information as she could about the environment and the situation. The waves and the sand told her that Cirocco's words were true. Though, the great flaming tornado roaring like mad just a few meters from them truly caught her attention. Cerise stepped back, eyes widened slightly in irrational fear. Fire unnerved her. There is a reason ashes trailed behind Cirocco.

Her shoulders shivered and her hands shook. She was near her limit. Cerise steeled herself to stay calm.

"Are Karn and Ace in that monster?" Her voice drowned in strange winds controlled by a more powerful being. It was impossible to hear anything within the tornado, to know what was happening with Ace, Karn and someone Cirocco called 'freakish feisty woman'. She had to help them, but her powers would only make the sandstorm stronger. The best she could do is to form some sort of reverse waterspout using seawater. Cerise knew she could not win in this alone. But though he stood right beside her, was Piers all right? Cirocco said he has not seen Skitters at all. Without his Nightmare, he would just be an average civilian. What could be wrong?

She turned to their other companion, who was quite handsome and quite young, "...what do you know about Nightmares?"

“Is that Karn?!” he cried out, seeing Sigataph reaching out to him. Ace was attempting to defend him, but suddenly a wall of flame erupted around Sigataph and Karn. Looking over to Sean and Cirocco in a panic, he quickly turned back and ran towards Karn while yelling behind him, “He needs our help! She might be killing him!”

Cerise felt the familiar mixture of horror and dread usually caused by a boyfriend venturing towards another possibly suicidal escapade. In this case, it was her ex sprinting towards a flaming tornado. Piers would fry to a crisp if she did nothing.

Summoning the strength she had left, Cerise synced with Cirocco into a hideous white-haired woman and commanded the winds above the salty sea. A water spout rose into the air, roaring like a ready warrior. It turned into a curve like a rainbow and fell upon the flames. The tornadoes collided in a burst of steam, fighting for dominance. Cerise' vision blurred and her whole body trembled. She fell on one knee and breathed heavily. Still, the vortex of water, fed by the sea, only howled stronger in its rebellion against the vortex of fire.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 06-08-2011 at 06:39 AM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Sol, you do realize there is a giant flame wall as well as some gusty winds surroundeding Siggy and Karn, right? O.O)

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Nice rewrite, sol! >=D Super nice.)

Location- Conifer beach
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph had but two seconds to revel in her new powers and recognize the attack before it hit. It was quick, but she was just a bit quicker. She wisked the water away from herself and the man half buried in the sand as she looked around for the attacker. She looked up and studied the swirling water that was attempting to break through her windy barrier. The sand whipped about but she didn't feel it. It burned up in her intense heat, turning into tiny pellets of glass before falling to the ground around her. What an interesting attack she thought as she studied it. I would so much love to have it.

She scanned the distant group of figures. She could sort of make out some of the ones she recognized, but she didn't recognize all of them. In particular there was a ridiculously ugly woman kneeling in the sand with a very concentrated look on her face. Siggy looked her right in the eyes and gave her a smirk and a wink before she bent over to examine the man who's Nightmare she had just stolen.

She ran her hand down the side of his face, caressing his cheek. He was still breathing, which meant her experiment had succeeded. She could rip the nightmare free of the host and keep the host alive. Now she just needed some more perfecting. She studied the man a little more. It seemed a shame to kill him after all she had gone through to keep him alive, so she pulled him out of the sand with a big tug and layed him out behind her. Even if or when he did wake (which she hoped he would so she could see if the host still functioned) he would not be able to attack her without a Nightmare.

She turned around as scanned the beach as the vortex surged her new power into her fingertips. A blade of sorts formed in her hand and she brought it to eye level and examined it closely for a moment. It seemed quite powerful, even more so in her hands. She flicked her eyes back to the group in front of her. Who would be next? She smirked with the eagerness of her anticipation. This was turning out to be so much fun!

(OOC: A quick note. Asfor the nightmares that get sucked in, it'll be like they're in a big, black, empty room. When she uses the powers of the one's she's trapped, they'll just get really weak and tired and not really be able to move. There isn't any visible way for them to get out and they don't really have the power to fight her comands. Also, when she takes other's powers, it's like getting a brand new weapon. Of course she won't immediately be the master of it. So no worries, I won't be a cheater. =D And feel free to post from your Nightmare's POV. It would always be very, very interesting.)
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 06-08-2011 at 11:46 PM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: The telepathy technique will only be used once and that is to contact Infinita's character. I'm not sure how far back she is but if she's right next to me I'll change it accordingly

Items: Pirate Sword, Two Flint Pistols

Ace watched in horror as the nightmare stole Karn's nightmare away. He didn't know if the others saw this but he felt Karn's energy drop and the nightmare's energy rise.

" How dare you do this to one of my crew mates." Ace said gripping his sword tight, " I'll make you pay for what you've done."

Ace ran into the water and channeled his and his nightmare's energy around him swirling the water into a vortex. His sword resonated with the water and disappeared and changed into an ice scimitar. He swung his sword down and unleashed a few waves of water at the fire vortex trying to put it out.

" This is just the beginning." Ace said as he raised his sword to unleash one his strongest attacks, " Hougetsu Jigan-Tou!!!"

His sword flashed a bright blue and unleashed a bright blue energy wave that was headed for the nightmare. He watched as the attack cut through the flame vortex and headed headed for the woman.

" I'll make you pay for what you've done, I swear it." Ace said as his eyes shone an icy blue.

Rod and Zen moved quickly in order to get to the fight and help the others. Rod stopped in his tracks and trembled a little.
    " I.....I know that power." Rod said feeling fear, " It's Ace's power that Master tried to suppress for fear of it consuming him. Zen, we must hurry and stop him and the nightmare before Ace goes berserk."

Zen nodded and went on ahead leaving Rod behind to fight his fear. Rod's hands started to shake as he remembered what happened the last time he used that power with his Hougetsu Jigan-Tou(Dimensional Cutting Blade). Ace destroyed an entire village with one swing of his sword and Rod was there when it happened.

" I can't think of that now, I gotta help him and the others." Rod said shaking the fear away, " I better get moving."

Rod began move as quickly as he did before and decided to tell Meril what was going on. He knew that Master told him that he could use this technique once a few days until he could fully master it.

" Meril, we've found Ace's energy signature and we're following it there." Rod said using his telepathy technique, " I see a beach up ahead and there is Ace using water to put out a vortex of fire. Remember, if anything happens I want you to get out of there and I'll come back to you."

Rod caught up with Zen and they landed near the beach. Rod had good view of what was going on and it didn't look good.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

sorry wrong post
    Last edited by Nesh; 06-12-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: wrong post
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, pen and paper with notes (both inside jacket)

Piers stopped a good distance away from the vortex, worried that getting too close would be more dangerous than he realized as he had no additional protection from Skitters. Instead of being simply bewildered by his nightmare’s absence, he was now scared that he would be useless on the battlefield. Worse yet, he might even be a hindrance.

He jumped back in alarm as a torrent of water hit the flames around Karn with an amazing force. It seemed that wind, water, and fire all were fighting for dominance in one tumultuous battle right before his eyes. But Karn—was he okay? What was Sigataph doing to him? Piers couldn’t see, but that only made him worry all the more. A sudden thought made him realize where the water had come from, and he looked behind him to see Cerise kneeling. The water—it had been her idea. Cirocco wouldn’t have thought up something that quickly, so it was obvious that he had placed Cerise back in charge. “Cerise, don’t overdo it!” he yelled back to her, knowing that his cautionary advice would go unheeded if Cerise thought that she could stop Sigataph on her own. He was becoming fraught with concern for the others as the strain the battle was putting them through was becoming apparent. Glancing to his side he saw the man who had taken over Glaiza’s body. He had to keep him in sight, and he swore that he would get his answers immediately after Sigataph was neutralized.

Had he failed Glaiza? Was there something he could have done to prevent what had happened? What about Karn? Was he okay? And Cerise—how long could she hold out? Something had to be done.

Shielding his eyes from the sand that swirled all around him, Piers couldn’t help but wonder if he had chosen a poor location for the battle. He simply could not pass up the opportunity to have water at hand and non-flammable sand as well during the altercation. Even so, it seemed Sigataph was more than able to fight her way out of the strategic “corner” the Guardians and their allies had placed her in.

Because he was mostly covering his eyes, he had a hard time making out what happened when the water hit the flame. The flame did not seem to be extinguished, however, and soon he saw Ace wielding a massive weapon composed of what seemed to be ice at the flames. Suddenly, he saw Sigataph. She seemed to be looking at each one of them hungrily, as if choosing her next target. In the distance, Piers saw yet another figure approaching. Was it a civilian? He didn’t recognize the young man, but he knew he had to act fast, for all their sakes. And it was then that Piers realized how he might be of use on the battlefield in light of his absentee nightmare.

“Sigataph! Here!” He waved his hands in the air. “You said you’d take me out if you saw me again, right? Was that an empty threat? Look…no nightmare.” He waved his hands to his left and his right to make a show of Skitters’s absence. “So, what are you afraid of? Are all your threats as empty as I think? Come over and prove me wrong.”

Would she call his bluff? He sought to give Ace, Cerise—and perhaps Karn, if he was able—a chance to attack while Sigataph focused on Piers. Further, he had to get Sigataph away from Karn. Yet this ploy might be easily discovered if Sigataph merely thought it through. Hoping that her newfound powers and ambition might blind her to reason for a moment, Piers kept up the ruse, praying that he wasn’t making a fatal mistake.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 06-21-2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Wrong location

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Alanna
    Items: small backpack containing inhaler and money

"What's going on is… I'm a secret agent hired by the government to eradicate an alien invasion."

Alanna arched an eyebrow at this bold attempt at a lie.

"Have you watched the movie, The Body Invaders? They can take on any shape and size, and each one has a power unique from all the rest. They sprout from people's minds and they live there biding their time before they can fully take over our consciousness. So some people are walking around without knowing they have aliens in their heads. Some people like me, however, realized we can control the aliens and use them to destroy all the others."

This time she looked to Mama, who was trying to contain her amusement. In any other situation, Alanna would have laughed, but for some reason she was irritated. Her limbs felt restless and something kept tugging at her mind.

"I'm just kidding!"

Alanna forced a chuckle. Relief washed over her when Mama suggested they move. She didn’t want to continue being lied to even though she knew Cerise probably had full right to avoid the truth.

Alanna didn’t watch where they were going. Frankly, she didn’t care. She didn’t want to be in that car going to wherever they were to be taken to be questioned. When they arrived she told Mama she was going to stand outside for a little bit.

“Alright,” replied Mama, “but don’t go anywhere and don’t tell anyone or ask anyone anything around here. Understand me, dear?”

She nodded and watched as everyone disappeared into the building.

Had she stayed put as Mama ordered her to, she may have seen Cerise leave and she may have followed, but an awesome force erupted from within her mind. The gentle and urging tug had become a full-blown pressure that caused her to run.

It felt a sudden shake.
    It rocked it's existance.
    It had no time left.
    It reached straight into the girl's mind.
    "Find him." It shouted.
    "Find them all now."
    "Find it before he does."
    "Find Jace."
    "Help me."

Jace? She thought. Her heart nearly skipped a beat. Yes, she was looking for Jace before running into Mama and those other people. The mere thought of his name pushed her to run harder. She knew not where she was running to, but she was determined to find him. Deep within the depths of her subconscious, she could feel that horrible fiend begin to stir.

“Not this time,” she hissed through clenched teeth as if the wench was racing right beside her. She refused to let that thing overpower her. She had to find Jace. That was the only thing on her mind. In mid-run, she took out her inhaler, already starting to feel the onslaught of her asthma attacks. But it didn’t stop her. Her feet carried on with only the boy she had met on the streets of the slums not too long ago. She didn’t know why she would put forth so much effort for someone she had recently met, but since then, he’s been the only thing she could think of. Besides, her last memory of him…

She shook the images from her head. It wouldn’t discourage her. In fact, it only made her want to find him more.

Somehow, her former track legs had taken her to the residential areas. She was actually near her parent’s house, which was still taped off. It seems that the police were still investigating, even now. Or maybe they had abandoned the mystery. Either way, it was a minor issue at the moment, though she regretted to think of it as such.

Her asthma caught up with her just in time as well as the exhaustion. She began to wheeze and doubled over to catch her breath. She put the inhaler to her mouth and sprayed, but it wasn’t helping much. She was having an attack.

Through watery eyes, she saw the hideous figure of Thanatos and two other beings. It was already too late to try to hide to recuperate. She could hardly move as she clutch she shirt on her chest gasped and wheezed so horribly loud, people could probably hear her from within their homes. All the while, the nurse struggled to take over her body.

“J… Jace…”

OOC: Sorry if it seems rushed, I'm jumping back and forth between this post and work, haha.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 06-16-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karn

Sync: -100%

The pain was beyond anything else. No words could try. The feeling from his legs vanished. The pain in his shoulder didn't matter. His tears cascaded silently down his face. But his screams. They echoed far. It felt like it would never end.

Yet suddenly time was on hold. Existance took this moment to disappear into a place of its own. All Karn could feel was a void building in his body. A void that grew as Gray was dragged from his body. Gray. It was spilling out from him. Sucked into the endless vortex of the other. In this moment of time, frozen from eveything, Karn found he knew so much. He saw how Gray had been. Saw him still. Frozen. Silent. All it's time within it's own realm was but a requiem to it's existance. But then it became bonded to him, through energies it didn't understand. It began to move. The still was shattered. It began to learn. The ice was melted. It began to feel. The silence was broken. Karn could feel it's fear, something he had never thought possible. Gray feared returning to that realm. To that existance. Gray fear being seperated from him. Karn tried to reach out. Tried to pull him close, to hold onto his dear friend. But his hands couldn't reach. He fingers couldn't hold. His legs couldn't chase...

As Karn fell unconscious the last words on his lips the name of his Nightmare. "Gray"

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rod knew that something was wrong but he didn't have time to worry about it since Ace was going to be on a rampage soon. He moved and, in an instant, was right beside Ace.
    " Brother please calm down, if you don't then everyone here will get hurt." Rod said trying to move closer, " Think about what will happen if you do this."

" That nightmare hurt one of my crew mates and now I'll make it pay." Ace said with a cold tone, " Leave me be or you'll walk the plank."

Before Rod could say anything, he felt something that gave him a chill down his spine. He felt the nightmare's energy growing and he didn't know what happened to Karn.

" Where's Karn? Is he in that fire vortex?" Rod asked not knowing of what happened to him, " I don't feel his nightmare's energy anymore."

Ace stopped his attack and looked Rod in the eyes with a cold and dark glare.
    " Is he dead?" Ace asked gripping his sword tighter, " Tell me!!!"

" I can feel his life energy so he's not dead but I can't tell where his nightmare is." Rod said looking at the fire vortex, " Whatever's going on in there can't be good at all."

" I see, go and the man over there know." Ace said pointing at Piers, " You should let him know what's going on."

Rod nodded and instantly appeared in front the man that Ace pointed to and gave him a serious look.
    " I don't have time for an introduction but know that I'm here to help." Rod said, " I can't feel Karn's energy anymore and the situation looks pretty bad. His life energy I can feel but his nightmare's energy I can't detect. If we're going to save him then we better act fast."

Rod channeled his energy through his fist and unleashed one his stronger moves at the vortex.
    " Jigoku Style Secret Art: Seiryuu Death Crush!!!" Rod bellowed as he punched the sandy beach. The sand began to turn dark and six dark dragons appeared from the sand roaring as each one came out. The dragons attacked the vortex one by one with enough power to level an entire city but the vortex seemed like it wouldn't disappear.
    " I can only hold this for so long, hurry and find a way to get to Karn while me, Ace, and Cerise try to break the flames." Rod said as sweat dripped from his face, " Zen, I need your help with this one!!!!"

Zen appeared and readied himself for the next attack while Rod suddenly stopped the dragons.
    " Let's break that vortex and save Karn." Rod said as his energy began to dark. Zen's body transformed into his state when he fought with Rod and now everything was set.

" Tendou Jigoku Secret Art: Thunder Flash Bomb!!!!"

" Tendou Jigoku Secret Art: Thunder Flash Bomb!!!!"

They both released a massive amount of energy and it merged into a ball of pure energy so strong that the sand around it started to get sucked into it.
    " Take this!!!!" Rod said as he and Zen released the ball of energy and it was headed for the flames.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers

Will she take the bait? Is the ploy working?

Piers was unsure whether Sigataph would call his bluff or not. While he anxiously awaited her move, he was suddenly face to face with a young man that he did not know. Jumping from being startled, he looked at the individual for a second before registering what had happened. He looked just like the figure that Piers had seen in the distance before he had opened himself to an attack from Sigataph.

" I don't have time for an introduction but know that I'm here to help." Rod said, " I can't feel Karn's energy anymore and the situation looks pretty bad. His life energy I can feel but his nightmare's energy I can't detect. If we're going to save him then we better act fast."

So he’s met Karn? And Ace and Cerise seem to trust him. Looks like we’ve got an ally here. And Karn...he says he’s still alive, but he can’t feel Gray’s energy. What could that possibly mean? Does it have anything to do with Skitters’s unresponsiveness? Whatever the case, he’s right—we’ve got to act fast.

The young man then performed a technique that boggled Piers’s mind. Looking at the result, he was at a loss for words.

" I can only hold this for so long, hurry and find a way to get to Karn while me, Ace, and Cerise try to break the flames." Rod said as sweat dripped from his face, " Zen, I need your help with this one!!!!"

Piers nodded, but it wasn’t the assertion that gave him the drive he needed to act—it was Karn. He was screaming. For how long, Piers was unsure. All he was certain of was that a man who was like a brother to him was in dire need of help, and he had no time to delay.

He ran.

The wounds he had sustained at the Rostov Estate had been wonderfully healed by Cerise. Unfortunately, the damage was quite extensive and the residual pain should have been felt by Piers. Yet he felt none of it. The mind is known to use adrenaline to block out pain, danger, and even a sense of one’s own weakness and inability. Adrenaline was running its full course in Piers’s body, and he ran as closely to Sigataph’s flames as he could bear, desperately looking for a way through to his comrade.

The military had taught him that, no matter what the extent of a fallen comrade’s injuries is, the soldier is to be removed from danger first and foremost.

Karn, I’m going to get to you. I’m going to get you out of there. All I need is one semblance of an opening, just the slightest chance. You’re not going to die here...

If Sigataph chose to target him, so be it; it would give Rod, Cerise, and Ace a chance to hit her while she dropped her guard, and then Karn could be rescued and the Guardians would figure out what to do with the man who had taken over Glaiza’s body. Glaiza—she had to be protected, too. So much was riding on this. If Sigataph focused instead on the three and ignored Piers, it would be up to him to rescue Karn if his allies were able to breach the flames. Piers knelt close to the ground and waited for his chance to dash through the flames.

“Karn, hang on! I’m going to get you out of there!” he yelled.

...or die trying, he thought.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 06-21-2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Wrong location

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Location- Conifer beach
    Status- Day
    Role- Feral
    Items- N/A

Sigataph was tiring. She was using quite a bit of strength fighting off all these people and holding open the vortex as well. She would have to hurry up and get what she could before she left. She looked at the sword she had manifested and decided it was time to test it. She held it up a bit and gave it a violent swing in a circle around herself. All the attacks taking place around her (others as well as her own) were cut in half and stopped. She was suprised for a moment at how effective this move had really been. She took a moment to appreciate the strength of this new power before quickly picking up the man's unconcious body in a small twister and moving out of the way, setting it down about 20 feet away in safety.

Then she quickly charged at Piers, who seemed to be closest, and quickly pulled up her wind and fire defenses again. She smirked as she stared at him, her new sword raised as she chuckled. "So we meet again, Piers. I'm here to fufill my promise," she said, staring him right in the eyes with a spark in her eye. She let go of her sword and it disintagrated into the air. She hooked her fingers and leaned forward, ready to strike the moment Piers let his guard down even a little.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Piers

Two things astonished Piers. One was the new weapon that Sigataph was wielding, as Piers had never before seen Sigataph brandish a weapon in combat. Was she somehow getting more powerful by the second? How could that be explained? Never before had Piers read of any incident in which a spike in nightmare activity occurred, and neither had he read of any battle with a nightmare in which the nightmare experienced exponential leaps in power in one fight. Two unprecedented events...could they possibly be related?

The other thing that astonished Piers was Sigataph’s sudden removal of Karn from her protective barrier of fire and wind. His body landed nearby, and he seemed amazingly uninjured though it was clear that he had been through some extreme duress. If Sigataph’s motivation was not to kill Karn, then what was she after? Piers didn’t have time to ponder that question, for he soon discovered that Sigataph was coming right for him.

Then she quickly charged at Piers, who seemed to be closest, and quickly pulled up her wind and fire defenses again. She smirked as she stared at him, her new sword raised as she chuckled. "So we meet again, Piers. I'm here to fufill my promise," she said, staring him right in the eyes with a spark in her eye. She let go of her sword and it disintagrated into the air. She hooked her fingers and leaned forward, ready to strike the moment Piers let his guard down even a little.

Jumping back, Piers found that he could not put enough defensive distance between himself and Sigataph if he faced her; she was just too quick. Instead he turned and ran, hoping Sigataph would follow and that this maneuver would open her up to an attack from his allies. She was quick, and he was unsure how long he could kite her along before she caught up to him. Perhaps it was the fear, but he could have sworn he felt the newer, stranger sensation of Skitters’s presence once again stirring within him, though nothing was to be seen besides a fleeing Piers from a nightmare that was determined to keep her word.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(It's been a long time since I've posted... Anyways, welcome back, Shobu!)
    Cirocco/Cerise

Cerise breathed heavily, sweating from the heat. She had already spent much of her energy against the earlier shaman Vagrant. Ace and Rod had unleashed an incomprehensibly powerful attack on the vortex of fire and helped supress it. As her own torrent of water died down, she reverted to her normal form. Cerise could no longer keep up syncing for too long.

Then, her comrade's agonized, nigh-unearthly scream seemed to come straight from hell itself. Though it was very warm in the beach under the hot sun, Cerise involuntarily shivered in fright. She forced herself to look up and saw Karn falling, falling…

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Karn!" She cried in disbelief and stood to run to him. The next thing she felt was sand and glass in her face - her legs had given way. Cerise cried, forcing her feet to find stability. "Ace! Rod! Help Karn! And get Piers away from here!"

All that she was told her that that she had to be by her comrade's side, to help him up again, or just to know he could still get up.
    Her knees shook and failed her again... and again... and again.

Cirocco, please… lend me strength… I command you…!

Aw yeah? And if I get separated from you too, what are you gonna do? Cut off my supply of apples? No. We should get out of here. You can't even get up on your own two feet. You’re so weak that it's pathetic and you won't be able to help anyone like this.

Cerise felt power leave her and her Nightmare materialized between her and the source of the flame vortex. What little bodily control she could call on disappeared with him. He was refusing her right when she needed him most.

Karn… Karn and Piers need us. You are a coward, Cirocco.

And you're reckless and stupid... Oh look! Now the feisty one is after Piers.

Cerise saw a whirlwind of fire heading straight for him who had no Nightmare to defend himself with. Her heart raced, her eyes quickly darting from Karn to Piers to Karn again.

Cirocco-!

NO! I AM NOT GOING TO PUT MYSELF BETWEEN YOUR DUMB EX AND THE NIGHTMARE-SUCKING LADY YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!!

As she lay, sprawled on the sand in her Nightmare's shadow, Cirocco stood stubborn, powerful and fearsome. Never had she been so helpless. Things were so unfair that she felt she could cry. She reached for her Guardian radio, the only response she could think of.

"Someone…! Anyone…! Help, we're at Conifer Beach. There is… a monster here who can separate Nightmare from Guardian. We have three Guardians down. Karn lost his Nightmare… Piers' is unresponsive… mine is against me. Ace is the only one capable of fighting it. Please… is anyone there at HQ? Chinatsu? Yorick? Seda? Melinda? Harue? Someone just please… save them…!"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 06-23-2011 at 10:14 AM. Reason: note

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yorick
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone (dead)

“So, Chinatsu,” Yorick began, still enamored with a feeling that made coherent thought a bit difficult, “how are you feeling? I mean, you seem to be better, but are you really doing better? Should we go to the infirmary just in case, or—”

The Guardian radio crackled to life, and the message that was transmitted by it came in loud and clear. It was Cerise, and she sounded both serious and desperate.

"Someone…! Anyone…! Help, we're at Conifer Beach. There is… a monster here who can separate Nightmare from Guardian. We have three Guardians down. Karn lost his Nightmare… Piers' is unresponsive… mine is against me. Ace is the only one capable of fighting it. Please… is anyone there at HQ? Chinatsu? Yorick? Seda? Melinda? Harue? Someone just please… save them…!"

Yorick shook his head and closed his eyes. He had no idea things had gotten this bad. The Guardians were in the worst shape ever, and he felt his fear for their safety growing.

“Chinatsu,” he said resolutely. “You know where I’m going. All I’m going to say is this: It’s dangerous there. But I do know that you can help us. Still, I can’t ask you to go.” He shook his head again. “It’s your choice, but I have to leave on fly. If you choose to remain, I’ll put you under watched guard; I’m not going to let anything happen to you. But for now, things are bad. Really bad.”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information