AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Role: Guardian
    Items: Flowers

Harue had to hang out for a while at the supermarket till the man left the area of the flowers. When the man left finally, Harue walked back and picked up some flowers. As he began to walk to the register he saw a bold headline of death. At first he felt to ignore and then he decided to pick it up.

MIDDLE-AGED COUPLE FOUND DEAD IN SUBURBAN RESIDENCE.
    Authorities baffled with cause of death

William (54) And Mathilde Coors (53), a long-time resident of No. 23 Block 4 Woodgrove St., were found dead this morning by a concerned neighbor. The one witness (unnamed), saw the female Coors lying face down on the ground in front of their house. She called the authorities on site and found William Coors’ lifeless body in the bedroom. Nearby witnesses claimed that they heard strange noises from the Coors residence the night before.

“I didn’t think it was anything because Bill (William Coors), usually gets violent when he’s drunk. It was just one of those nights to throw a fit.”

Authorities presumed it was another case of a house break-in, with attacks of this sort escalating recently. Upon further investigation, the police rectified their hypothesis for they found no traces of forced entry. None was found missing from the Coors home.

Authorities are still trying to decipher the incidents that led to the death of the couple, both dying in somewhat unexplained manner. William Coors was found dead at the foot of his bed of asphyxia due to strangulation. There was evidence of pressure in Coors’ neck, with bones snapping twice. Unfortunately, autopsy found no imprints of the murder weapon. Fingerprints said to be found on the scene were the victim’s own.....
    Harue read the article to the end. He somehow had a mere flashback of when he was a child. All though they were two different crimes brutality and mutilation was something Harue could never take lightly. He took the article with him after all they were free newspapers these days. Harue bought his flowers and stared at the add one more time. There was something odd about this. Even he couldn't deny that. He wondered how long it or maybe how maybe more reads would it need before he dissected it to find the clues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items: Newspaper Add

Harue was remember early this noon. When he knew he shouldn't. He was quite distracted, but he would just need to clear his thoughts. And not think so much.
    Harue had decided it best to check out not only the library for key bits of information, but as well dissect the add. Of course this would have to be done after something else came up. There were stories about a note at the supermarket asking for help at the library. So this would needed to be done as well.
    Harue was somewhat nervous by himself though. Or maybe it was his own delusional paranoia that got to him sometimes. Not on purpose just something that tended to happen when his mind was wrapped with thoughts. He could barely control his nightmares. He wasn't as powerful as he wished. But he was still able to do what he had to.
    Last edited by Rem Nightfall; 05-29-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Default The Library Act

Role: Watcher
    Items: Anonymous Note, Backpack, Orange Juice

So much hype has happened today that Gill forgot to have dinner. And now, he was sitting on one of the dirty tombstones in North Willow Cemetery, nervously chugging down a bottle of warm orange juice. The trip towards the Library took longer than expected, just because the shorter way was swarming with Nightmares.

++

Items: Anonymous Note, Backpack, Orange Juice

After finishing his “dinner”, Gill continued to put one foot in front of the other towards the Library. He arrived there somewhat later than he expected. It was already close to 2AM when he arrived. He wondered if the person who asked for his help was still there.

Quite suddenly, the inanity of his actions flooded over him. What was he doing in the Library at 2AM in the morning alone? Because of a note? It’s absurd. He felt like he was led there.

Nevertheless, Gill went towards the Library looking for a possible way to enter. He saw a mutilated back door. This is kinda like breaking and entering, isn’t it? Even if I didn’t really destroy the lock, I’m still breaking and entering, He cried helplessly. Gill walked inside the cavernous halls of the library. His steps echoed and shifted with the silence, every gulp of air he breathed out seemed to make such a thunder. He continued to feel his way slowly around the halls and staircases leading him to meet his fate. He gulped.

The rooftop door was within his grasp when he felt a thick air of terror envelope his soul. RUN. NOW. It said.

Gill grabbed the handle and opened the door.

++

(OOC: janajee has agreed to give me control of her character for plot purposes.)

Sean’s POV

This is not the guy who posted the ad. Not my Mystery Guy.

I am disappointed.

“Squeal for me boy. Come on you’re no fun.”

So he thinks I should play this little game huh? Oh well, now I’m playing. I’m also snapping, stabbing and twisting all sorts of pain into this wretched boy’s body.

Tough...

I laugh in insane amusement.

“Come on boy! You should be thanking me. I’m straightening out that horrible posture of yours by twisting your spine. You’ll never get ladies that way.”

The black-haired boy cried in pain as my shadow held onto his limbs. He’s such a weakling for crying over a few broken bones. His uniform said he worked for the supermarket. You can use your toes for a job like that. Alrighty then, I won’t break his toes.

Wee. Pain can do so many things to a man.

He came here a bit ago, stupid him. He claims he got a note asking him to come here. Oh humanity, your stupidity never fails to amaze me. I mean, here I am, I’m an idea, a nightmare. My brain is sort of suggested and non-existent to a tangible extent… Still, if I was given an anonymous note asking me to meet in some dark and dreary place, my non-existent brain will probably tell me to shred the note and smoke it.

But hey, you know, a newspaper ad made me come here too! Tee hee. Okay, I’ll give him that.

Still the boy knew I was a nightmare. That would make him… A Watcher. Interesting.

“Boy, you are not a squealer. And I am very disappointed. You have to make it up to me now, or else, I’ll start peeling you end to end.”

The boy just shakes his head and cries softly.

“I know you’re a Watcher. And Watchers, they be very useful. If you work with me, I’ll spare you.”

++

OOC: This is the time to post, Rem

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Same, Newspaper

Harue walked up the stairs and opened the door to the rooftop. This is where he would presume the clue would be. Instead he saw as someone off in the distant darkness being tortured or something. Somehow a nauseas wave of nervousness hit him. What if they had to fight? He wasn't still very good with the fighting nor the controlling his nightmare. He was also nervous of the idea that he may have to see blood, the thought made him shake a bit. But he swallowed his spit hard and took a few deep breaths in. He began to get closer and closer. And he began to gain more and more strength by boosting his thought process up a tad.
    "You there I demand you step away from what you are doing," he ordered, "I want you to stand down and then tell me, what you are doing here? And why you would do such a thing to a person?"
    Harue began to get closer and closer only to get a glance at the figures. One he could tell was a Watcher. Harue's eyes were in near shock and the other. Someone he had never seen before.
    "Who are you?" he asked.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: Newspaper

“And oh by golly, the fools arrive.” Sean grinned widely as a young man came staggering into my party. The new boy was undoubtedly a Guardian, but a very nervous one at that.

Oh… This is yummy. Two kids in a night’s work? The newspaper ad is turning out to be quite a handy victim magnet.

“You’re just in time, little grasshopper. I was getting bored with Little Miss Crybaby over here.”

The shadows I controlled flung the weak and bloody boy towards the new stranger's direction.

“Who am I?” I laughed. “That’s a great question. A great question. Hm… Lemme think of an answer.”

I instructed my shadow to form a shape of a hand. It attacked the boy with lightning speed, squeezing his neck between the cold, black fingers and choking him.

“I am a shadow, little boy. I’m the thing under your bed. I’m the monster that eats hearts. I am the murderer, the taboo.” I smiled ever so sweetly at his short, gasping breath. “I am your nightmares.”

“…And one day, Humans will simply be dreams; non-existent apart from world that once was. One day the nightmares will rule and Humans will only exist in memory. And we will all forget.”

I loosened my grip on the boy’s neck, letting him drop to ground to catch his breath. It was a shame to leave them. They were so cute and young. Young skin stretches ever so wonderfully than aging skin. There are just so many possibilities! And yet.. I have to control myself. I have to find that person who placed an ad on the newspaper, meant ME to meet the Watcher and the Guardian all in one night, like I was just a pawn in the great scheme of things. I am not a pawn.

“Well Ho-hum. This has been fun but this I gots to go, sweetcheeks. You’re still so young. Maybe I’ll visit you again. Then we’ll have fun!”

I ran towards the edge of the Library rooftop and smiled, the moon shining behind me, the shadows trailing my body. “May I suggest immediate medical attention for the crybaby? I think he’s losing blood.

“We’ll meet again, Guardian. Say hello to your superiors for me… Toodles!”

I jump off the Library rooftop leaving the two boys behind. I feel slight regret I didn’t get to see their insides. That would’ve been pretty. But I have things to do, places to go… Right people to kill.

Work before Play.

++

Gill lay on the floor of the roof bleeding profusely. It was painful. So painful. He can feel everything throb and mix in a dizzying frenzy. He was numb and feeling everything at the same time. He was both sane and crazy. He was both alive and dead.

A young man with brown hair and kind eyes checked up on him. He didn’t know what was happening or if he was going to help him. Little by little, Gill slipped into unconsciousness.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-29-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Sabotage you have to inaccurate things there, first off in most cases in the very beginning and even now you're body will turn off the pain so you could escape and then second off Harue has brown hair.

Items: Newspaper

Still slightly getting over being choked. Harue walked over to where Gill was.
    Harue stared at Gill. He was bleeding terribly. Harue needed to stop the bleeding at the same time as get him to safety. Harue stared at the blood though. He couldn't touch it and he couldn't stare at it either. But he needed to help. But the blood made him shake the color and the memories flashed before him. He needed to help. He needed to control his shaking and he needed to help. He needed too. He was fighting the fear as well as the need to help. He needed the add, so he ripped the add and stuck it in his pocket. But he didn't know what else to use. So he used the newspaper to wrap Gill's wounds. He wondered if this was a bad idea. While wrapping...well more using the newspaper to soak the blood up he could feel the blood. He closed his eyes finally while finishing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items: None
    Person: Gill

Harue wasn't good at picking people up. Somehow Gill lazily hung on his shoulder unconsciously. He wondered if anyone was around. He was almost in a dreary state trying not to think of the ordeal. Nor had he checked on Gill's wounds this whole time. But he couldn't stand to stare at it again. He was still shaken with what he had to do in the first place. He couldn't do any more. He didn't want to do any more.
    "Anyone around!" Harue called, "Gill is hurt!"
    Please someone answer, please someone come and take this off my shoulders, please. Harue begged in his thoughts. And he bathed himself in ideals that were there to ease his mind on the thought of the ordeal.
    "Anyone!" Harue called again.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Role: Feral
    Items: Large black bag, cat

Landy watched as the boy woke up.

"Oh trust me, I'll be fine," she said with a smile. She reached out her un-leashed hand to shake the boys.

"My name is Landy. And you are... Caleb... Kendal... Kale... Kain. Kain, right?" she said, employing another skill she had learned as a psychics assitant.

Her phone went off in her bag (with her usual crows cawing and church bells ringing ring tone) and she rumaged around with her other hand until she secured her phone from the bottom of her bag.

The caller id read 'Lloyd the Lard'. She muted her phone, deciding if Lloyd had called, she could call him back. Its not like he was Piers, or anything.

She turned her attention back to the boy, waiting for his reply.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio, Cellphone
    Person: Gill
    "Whoa, What happened here?" Duo walked over towards Harue taking the highly injured body away from him. "Good job on facing your fear, Rookie." He

patted him on the sholder and took the body to the infirmary ( Assuming the HQ has a infirmary if not just tell me.) Laying him on a bed. Duo called for a

medic and some came taking him off into another room.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Items: Guardian Radio, Cellphone, pen, notebook

Duo pulled up two chairs sitting Harue down and sitting in one across from him. " So.... I need an incident report and seeing how you are now, I guess I'll

write it for you. You need a glass of water or some juice." Duo noticed the choke markings on Harue's neck. He could tell they weren't made from just a

regular human combat choking resoning based on Harue wouldn't and couldn't be beaten up by some punk off the street. " Start from the begining and don't

skip details state everything thst happened, just like it happened." Duo sat ready to write, it probably looked pretty weird with his serious tone and

contradicting smile.
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 05-29-2009 at 07:17 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: That clip of the add in his pocket

Harue stared at the table. Duo asked him if he needed anything. All Harue really wanted was to close his eyes and be left alone. Harue stared at Duo next.
    "Could I have a glass of water, please?" Harue asked quietly.
    Harue stared at Duo.
    "I went to the library because of the add in the newspaper," Harue said taking out of his pocket the newspaper clip of of the murders, "I also heard a rumor about someone asking for help at the library, since I always go to the library I thought I should check it out."
    Harue was speaking calmly and quietly. He was trying to force himself to seem less nervous and less anxious then what he was. But that was very hard. All he could think of was closing his eyes and the hope he would never have to carry a bloody body again.
    "I went to the library and walked inside, I heard something on the roof," Harue said, "So I took the inside stairs to the rooftop...I saw something off in the darkness someone being mutilated, we now know it was Gill and this nightmare was there...doing the things to Gill."
    Harue paused he was fighting the thought of closing or being quiet right now.
    "I confronted the nightmare and the nightmare didn't answer the questions," Harue paused, "All though he said the newspaper add was becoming a victim magnet so I think he has to do something with it...he escaped after he was done babbling on, the nightmare knows who the superiors are and who the guardians are as well."
    Harue paused again.
    "That is the full story," Harue said.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant
    Items: none

Zen jumped from rooftop to rooftop doing some recon on the area. Zen had stopped to see a nightmare with a crimson katana in her hand creeping toward some boy on the ground.
    "This doesn't concern us let that boy die and let's be on our way." Zen said looking at the moon, " The moon is so beautiful tonight."

Zen howled at the moon to catch the nightmare off guard as he jumped away still looking at the scrawny boy with his cold piercing eyes.
    " Zen that nightmare looks strong we better not fight it just yet." Rod said, " Let's do a little recon on some of the other areas and then if we see that nightmare again, you can go all out if you wish."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn
    Items: guardian radio

Karn took a deep breath. The walk from his house to the slum wasn't much. He wasn't as tired as he could be. He exhaled and moved his shoulders about to free them up. He had a feeling it was going to be a long night. He clicked his fingers one at a time. Checked his surroundings for witnesses, like he was taught. Then he readied himself.
    "Gray! Come!" He commanded.
    The air around him went cold. A still breeze ran down his spine. No matter how much control he had over his nightmare it still sent the same shiver down his spine. He swollowed. Slowly the air shimmered and piece by piece Gray appeared in all its' armoured form. It appeared clutching its lance, the pole shortened for unmounted combat. Wordless yet with an aura of superiority it stood before him. Karn swollowed again. It bowed onto one knee silently, its' armour making no noise despite its weight. Karn bowed to it in return. The common greating they had when time was on their side.
    It then turned around and Karn found himself looking into his nightmare's hollow back. He took another breath and stepped inside. The inside was colder then outside and it put a shiver down his spine again. Slowly the light faded as the back closed up and again Karn was trapped with the armour of his Nightmare. Karn closed his eyes.
    "One. Two. Three." Karn began to count in his head, "Nine. Ten. Ready!"
    Sudddenly Gray spung into life and Karn opened his eyes. He was leaping across the slum roofs searching.He moved his arms about to make sure he had full control and as normal Gray's arms moved with him. Karn let out a sigh of relief.
    "Time to find some Vagrants and Ferals Now." He told him himself as he continued his search.

Jace (OOC: Jace is now up-to-date with everyone.)
    Items: N/A

Jace sat on the roof patiently. Thanatos swung about in his hands. He had spent most of the day sleeping and lazying about. He still had time to shout insults at the locals so it wasn't a day wasted. He yawned slightly as he waited.
    "This is boring Thanatos!" he said.
    "Quiet, Boy." Was the reply.
    "But why are we here?"
    "To make a stur, Boy."
    "Whatever. I wonder how Bashy is doing."
    "Your nicknames are annoying, Boy."
    "So is the 'boy' you stick at the end of a sentence when talking to me. But I don't complain." Jace said as he scratched his back.
    "Now, Boy!"
    Jace looked down and saw the owner was now leaving. He locked the door and put on his jacket. Jace smiled. He gripped Thanatos harder. Slowly Thanatos power seeped down and onto the man. Suddenly the man was locking the door again. Then again. And again. His mind to weak to see the illusion he was trapped in. Jace just laughed. Which he shouldn't have as the noise woke the man to the illusions. He paniced but still couldn't lose it. Jace enjoyed watching the ran man run back and forth as he was trapped in the illusion.
    "I like this mouse." Jace smiled. Thanatos then began to glowed with more energy. Jace chuckled.
    "Hickory Dickory dock,
    The mouse ran up the clock," Jace began to sing.
    He then moved Thanatos so he hung above the owner. Swinging side to side like a pendulum.
    "The clock struck one
    The mouse ran down," Jace let go of Thanatos and he swung down towards the owner.
    Hickory. Dickory. dock." Thanatos impaled the owner against the wall. Blood slowly dripped down the wall. Jace laughed manicly. He then jumped down and pulled Thanatos out of the owner. The owner was just about alive. Jace smiled at him.
    "Silly mouse it was really three. You should have fled." Jace laughed again and raised Thanatos up one more time to impale the man into the wall. He then smiled at his work. Someone would have fun finding that in the morning.
    He twisted around on the spot and walked off humming Hickory Dickory Dock to himself.

(OOC: Sorry Janajee. The coffee shop owner, and your boss, is now dead.)
    Last edited by Valkarma; 05-30-2009 at 12:50 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Items: A trenchcoat

Chinatsu watched as Jace killed the owner. She sighed and got up and slowly grabbed him. "He had no reason to kill you but I suppose he did it anyways." She took off her trenchcoat and put it over the man but suddenly had a vision of something. She snapped back quickly and got up. "I have to find a guardian immediately!"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

SEAN'S POV

Hmm.

I've just been played and I do not like being played. Someone's going to have to pay for this and they're going to pay through the nose, or some other bloodied body part.

I am slightly annoyed.

Another thing I'm not particularly fond of.

Well, now is not the time to cry over spilled milk. There is still plenty of time to pla--

What's this?

Damn, I need to go back.

GLAIZA'S POV

I woke up screaming.

It's dark, I can't see, I'm blind, I panic. I scream until my eyes prove to still be working, and the only time I simmer down is when I get used to the dark. It was as always, another shadow, another nightmare, another torture.

"Sean"

"Yes, babe?"

"Why am I here?"

"Well, you see, it's a long story. I made a couple of friends, one thing led to another, and now they've all gone to sleep"

Sleep?

"You mean dead?"

"
    Of course not. I'm shocked at the implication of your accusation. Haven't I proven to be nothing but loyal to you? It's late, they had to go home."

I glance around me, glad that I'm alone, because if anyone catches me talking to myself, I'd be thrown in St. Birch's pysch ward before you know it.

Except it's dark, and it's night, and I am all alone. And well, I am seriously scared of the dark and the shadows and... I have to get home. NOW.

"Fear not, babe. You need not fear the shadows when I'm with you."

Thanks, Sean.

SEAN'S POV

Babe = Host = Important.

I can't lose a host now, can I?
    Last edited by janajee; 05-31-2009 at 12:13 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Items: mini woven backpack

"No! I am NOT going!" Alanna shouted running over to the couch and jumping onto it as if it would keep her from going. Lilian, her mother, sighed. She knew she should have just tricked her.

"'Lanna, you have an appointment with Dr. Gillepsie, and he can't come over today," she said, feeling terrible that she had to force her daughter to go somehwere that traumatized her so badly. Alanna was never a brat like this. It just showed how much she didn't want to go. "Come on Alanna, you just had an attack earlier. You wouldn't let me rush you into the emergency room so at least go and visit the doctor in his office."

"No! I'm not going anywhere near that place! Can't you just re-schedule?" she said looking at her mother over the back of the couch, which faced the kitchen her mother stood in.

"No! You are going to go for a check-up today because Dr. Gillespie's off for the rest of the week!"

"Then he can come over in his spare time! You can pretend to invite him over for dinner."

"Alanna Vivian O'Leary!"

Alanna realized what she had said was extremely rude. "Sorry mama," she said placing her chin on the top of the back of the couch. Lilian sighed again and walked over to her only daughter. She brought a calloused hand up to caress her cheek, running her thumb over her smooth skin. Alanna was an accident, but she was a gift. Even though Lilian had to retire from the military in order to take care of her so that her husband could continue his duty, she never regretted having Alanna. It tore her apart to see the girl look so guilt-stricken.

"Honey, please go this one time. I promise nothing will happen," she said in a soft tone. Alanna looked reluctant but she nodded anyways. She too coudn't bear seeing her mother so solemn.

The hospital visit was nerve-wracking. Alanna started to breath hypervantilate horribly. Everywhere she looked, every nurse she saw looked like the one which had pushed her off the bed in Japan. Her mother paniced but reacted quickly. She took the inhaler from Alanna's backpack and put it to her mouth. Alanna screamed. Her mother's face had become bloodied, distorted and eyeless like the dead nurse's. She shoved her mother away and tried to run out of the hospital. The lights suddenly blacked out and standing in the way of the door was none-other than the nurse. She grinned, revelaing decayed teeth. Her battered and bloody hands reached out toward Alanna, grasping her neck with ice-cold fingers. She leaned her gruesome face into Alanna's and whispered in Japanese, "Awaken child."

Yuuko rose from the hospital bed, pushing off the blankets. Her movements were slow. She could no longer see but she could smell so well. This scent was knew but yet familiar. Following the sweet smell of human blood, she made her way over to the chairs in the room, where Alanna's mother slept. Inhaling, she smirked. Suddenly her hand was inside Lilian's chest, grasping her heart, her arm going through without penetrating the skin nor bone. Lilian awoke with a start, mouth agap with shock and pain. Yuuko tilited her head as she heard little sharp intakes of breath. With a little eerie giggle, she jerked the organ out. A slient scream and Lilian's body dropped to the floor, blood pooled from her mouth but her body seemed un-harmed. Yuuko brought the still beating heart to her mouth and ran her tongue along the bloody morsel before devouring it whole. Satisfied she opened the window and jumped out into the night.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 05-30-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

OOC: Sorry for the long wait, no excuse, I was just being lazy. ^^

I wrote this listening to the Omen's theme, it might help.

Alex

Items: Blanket

Animus' POV

Animus could see the naive little Nightmare make her way toward's Alex.

'My my, I can't have her killing my human now, can I?'

Animus let his dark energy seep across the floor, announcing both his presence and his power.

"Foolish little Nightmare, you dare attempt to kill my Alex?" Animus stepped from the shadows, showing his hooded face and cloaked figure. Animus raised his hands and pointed towards the female Nightmare. "To get the prize, you'll have to fight the damned."

Items: Blanket

Alex's POV

Groggily, Alex opened his eyes. His vision swam, not suprising since humans weren't meant to be nocturnal animals. He looked up and saw...

"Animus!" Alex froze in fright, the object of his dreams standing before him emanating that dreadful energy that filled him with grief and despair. He began to shake with fright, fighting back tears of fright, clutching the blanket so tightly his knuckles turned white.
    Last edited by Señor Nobody; 05-30-2009 at 06:35 PM.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio, Cellphone, pen, notebook, cup of water

Duo brought back the water handing it Harue. "Mmmmhhmm...So by your statement, I can't tell if it's a Feral or a Vagrant." Duo looked over the report he

had wrote seeing if there was anything he missed. "What was Gill's reason for being up there?" Duo said smacking the pen against his head. "What could he

do without a nightmare to protect him. Hold on I'll call Karn and tell him to be on look out." Duo picked up his Gardian radio.

Picking up on Karn's radio signal Duo began to speak in a clear tone to make sure Karn heard him correctly. " Hey...Ah, Karn we have a situation here.Harue

was attacked by a blank nightmare." Blank is what Duo calls a nightmare if he can't tell what kind it is.

"We have one civilian in critical condition who was covered in blood and Harue who has makes on his neck that led me to believe he was being

strangled. Looking at the choke marks on Harue's neck I can make an inference that this nightmare has a more human form. This was said to have

happened by the library, can you make your way over there?"
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 05-30-2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: fixed

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Items: Guardian radio

OOC: Nespa and I will provide our conversation via a flashback in a later post, most likely.

BIC: Hours earlier, a red light started blinking on Piers’s Guardian radio. Knowing that Melinda probably noticed it, Piers said reassuringly, “Nothing to be alarmed over, Melinda. I’m not sure if Duo, Karn, or even Harue set it off, but it just means that I’m on active alert tonight. Please, continue talking.” Piers was still speaking with Melinda when night fell, and a little later the intercom in Melinda’s room came on. “Piers, are you still in there with Melinda?” the voice asked, probably the floor secretary.

“Yeah, I’m here,” Piers said. “Harue just came in,” the female voice continued, “with a critically wounded civilian. They are in the infirm...” Piers didn’t wait for her to finish. Jumping up he said to Melinda, apologetically, “I’m sorry to run, Melinda. I’ll be in contact with you via the radio, but if you need me back here personally, just ask. I’m going to be on active duty for a while to come. And Melinda…thanks for everything. Please relax and call me if you need anything, anything at all.” Piers stammered quickly through the words, all the while displaying his genuine concern for Melinda’s well-being. He walked out of Melinda’s room, closed the door, and then proceeded to run to the infirmary.

Upon arriving at the infirmary Piers saw Duo apparently taking notes at Harue’s side. The civilian wasn’t in immediate sight, but a technician from the floor above who had come down to see what the ruckus was filled Piers in on what he’d missed. After thanking the technician for his information, Piers walked over to Duo and Harue. He didn’t want to disturb Duo’s progress, but he felt he needed to congratulate Harue on his efforts. “I knew we hadn’t wasted time training you, Harue. I guess Karn owes me fifty dollars,” Piers said, laughing as he finished his sentence. Though he was implying that he and Karn had taken bets on whether or not Harue would prove to be an effective Guardian, he was only joking, knowing that Harue would understand that. Piers was hoping to draw some laughter from the trainee, as he looked shaken from his encounter…even physically, as Piers thought he saw marks around his neck. Harue was certainly Guardian material, and he’d proven it.

“Thanks for recording this, Duo. I’ll be right back…I want to see if I can’t speak to the victim, though I know he might not be able to respond right now.” Piers inquired as to where the victim was and received his answer, along with the victim’s name: Gill.

Walking into the intensive care corridor of the infirmary, he saw the somewhat disfigured man reclined on a bed with several apparatuses and machines attached to him. Piers walked over to him, knowing that he couldn’t stay too long…after all, if Duo and Harue were at HQ with him, Karn was flying solo back in town…a dangerous situation to be in. Piers planned to try to communicate with Gill who was obviously involved in a terrible attack. Speaking softly Piers said, “Gill? Gill? Can you hear me? Gill, if you can hear me, I want you to know that you are in our care now, and we have the ability to strike back against what did this to you. The more information you can give me now, the better. Either way, I can promise that you’ll receive the best care available right here.”

Piers sincerely hoped he was getting through to the man. He didn’t know how critical his situation was, but by the looks of it, Gill had encountered much more than a human being ever should in one terrible encounter. “Another innocent,” Piers thought. “Whether you can communicate with me or not, we’ll make sure this madness does not go unpunished.”

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Cup of Water

Harue took the cup of water and stared at Duo. He drank some of it and then looked to the ground.
    "I believe it was the newspaper add I remember him saying that the nightmare said that these two came because of the newspaper add and how useful it was," Harue said.
    Harue felt like a terrible guardian at this moment for some reasons. He wasn't sure why nor wanted to share why.
    "May I ask...could I continue investigating the newspaper clip and add?" Harue said.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zen was still doing recon until he felt a strong nightmare in the area he was in. He really didn't care whose nightmare it was but he felt that he should at least check it out.

" Hmmmm.....This should be interesting." Zen said with a cold smile across his face, " Let's see if this nightmare is strong."

Zen headed back to where he felt the nightmare's energy resonate and to his surprise it was the same female nightmare and a hooded nightmare appeared as well.
    " Zen we need to see how strong they are but let's see what we'll do after they fight or whatever." Rod said.

" yes let's just wait.."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou has a reputation beyond repute shinryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads

Role: Vagrant (50/50)
    Items: Wallet, House Keys

Saito walked through the slums, it was already nightfall again, he was exhausted, but knew better than to fall asleep, that would allow Yami to take over. He wondered where this nightmare had come from, it seemed a little human at time, but he knew better than to trust that girl.Walking through the slums he felt a sensation go through his body, "What was that?"

"That was the presence of another nightmare..." Yami replied to him

"I see... then I'd rather not get involved..." he said, walking in another direction. Unfortunately, Yami's desire to go meet another nightmare, was so strong that she was able to take over. He screamed in pain and collapsed, his form shifting into Yami's again. His form then stood up again, "Sorry, but if you won't let me go, I'll just go myself..." she said, continuing in the previous direction.

Role: Vagrant (70/30)
    Items: Wallet, House Keys

Yami walked over to where the presence was coming from, eventually she saw a figure in the distance and approached them carefully. (this is rogue devil I'm refering to...)

"can't get away... from the sound of life..." - shinryou

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zen stood a little ways off from the two nightmares whom he figured were going to fight and then he felt another nightmares presence somewhere in the vicinity. Zen traced the presence and it was behind him but a ways off.

" I don't know whose nightmare that is,Rod,but if I thimk it's going to attack I will show it my full strength and won't hold back!!" Zen said balling his fists up, " I think I'll let it get close enough to strike and I'll wipe it out of exsitence!!"

" We still don't know who the nightmare belongs to, and even if we do beat it the owner is still alive and they could possiblymake another." Rod said, " we'll stick to your plan to see how it goes."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Rem_Nightfall [ITEM]

GM NOTE:
    Rem, this is the Item you get. You found this dropped by Gill as you were carrying him on the way to the Headquarters. It's the note asking him to meet at the rooftop. As you can see, there is something scribbled at the back.

No. 23 Block 4 Woodgrove St.
    Bind thY wIll to the Light
    FEA--R
    You can choose to keep this to clue to yourself or you can show your fellow Guardians.

(I thought to PM this note, but I wanted the others to have a shot at the riddle. It was something I designed for one of my scrapped stories, and I found it fitting to use here! Crack the riddle anyone? Use the OOC Thread!)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

GLAIZA'S POV

I've been walking, or rather running, for a couple of hours now. There seem to be no buses at this time of the night. I should report this to the mayor or something. Lack of public transport at any time is dangerous for any civilian. No wonder there are so many dead people popping up all over the place.

"Not to mention there are those delightful nightmares that enjoy a good taste of blood"

Takes one to know one, Sean.

It's still dark, and I'm still slightly freaked out, but the view of the Coffee shop somewhat calms me. The shop is definitely closed by now, but it's never too late to visit the boss.

I've been working here for ages, even when Xedo and my parents were still alive. In fact, Xedo and I started working here together. Ever since I became an orphan, the boss acted as a second father to me.

Yes, maybe I should visit the boss.

Items: Trenchcoat

GLAIZA'S POV

Weird.

The shop is obviously closed, but the door isn't locked. The boss never forgets to lock up, and around this time he's usually in his room upstairs, sleeping. But the lights are on up there.

"Teehee, what an interesting way to play."

"Whatever, Sean. Stop trying to scare me"

There's a properly good reason as to why the boss hasn't locked up yet. I'm sure of it. He never, ever forgets to lock up. Maybe he left to take out the trash. Yeah that's probably it. I should turn on the lights so he knows that I'm here.

Why is there a trenchcoat there?

Oh.

"Swim, little fishy, in a red, red sea"

Oh, please no.
    Last edited by janajee; 05-31-2009 at 02:52 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn

Karn finished listening to Duo report. None of it seemed good. But for Harue survive was good.
    "Thanks Duo. Tell Harue he did a good job." Karn turned inside Gray and looked towards the library. He wasn't sure if it would make any difference to go there now. The nightmare would have left. His best bet was to search the area around it. He would go there staight away. Best bet was to go straight across the residencial area. He turned Gray around and stared ahead. Tonight was going to be a long one.

Karn

Karn made huge leaps across buildings. Gray was far faster then his heavy armour appeared. It was relativly quiet and it gave Karn time to think.
    He thought about the war that was meant to be coming. He thought about times of peace. About what could be done to bring them. then he thought about himself. He had spent his childhood abused and now his adulthood fighting. He wondered if when it all ended what could he do? If it ended what did he have to go back too? No family, no lover, no real job. Karn tried to push the worry aside and as he did he noticed something below him.

Karn

Karn landed on the roof of the shop. He looked down to see someone standing there (Glaiza). Gray amplified the light allowing him to see the blood on the ground.
    "Hey whats going on here?" Karn asked. His voice sounding louder through Gray. He jumped down next to the women.
    "As a guardian I'm warning you it's dangerous to be out at night currently. Haven't you heard?" Karn then noticed the body. Gray raised his lance defensively. "Hey have you caused this?"

-------------

Jace
    Items: N/A

As Jace stolled along he began to sing. Quiet at first, then louder.
    "Ring around the rosy,
    A pocketful of corpsies.
    ashes, ashes.
    They all fall down!."
    He began repeating it over and over. Line by line. As he walked and waved his head side to side in joy. Thanatos rested on his shoulders. He enjoyed this song it was one of his favorates. He sung happily as he walked.
    Then a thug came out of the alley holding a knife. Jace smiled at him. He had known he was there. Thanatos had made sure that the illusion only showed a helpless young girl. The disgusting thug seemed to be licking his lips. Jace could only laugh as he imagined what Thanatos had made him look like. But this thug was clearly a desperate pervert.
    "Now, now dear. No need to cry." The thug said. "I'm going to make things all better."
    Jace just laughed at him. Thanatos must have turned his laughter to tears for the thug as he approached more. Jace grinned. The Thugs face dropped. As did the illusion.
    "Ring around the rosy,
    A pocketful of corpsies." Jace sung.
    The thug paniced not knowning what to do. Jace did though. He swung Thanatos and beheaded the man. Then Jace smiled. It was his favorate part of beheading someone. when the body stood on its own for a while. Enough muscle control to support it up. As it began to fall Jace finished the song.
    "Ashes, ashes.
    They all fall down!." He laughed to himself as it fell in time with the words. It was so much fun. He turned away from the corpse and just left it there.
    "Two so far tonight." He thought as he strolled off, "What a fun night tonight is."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Items: Bloodied Trenchcoat

SEAN'S POV

A watcher and two guardians in one night?

What a delightful story to tell my grandkids.

If I had any.

Items: Bloodied Trenchcoat

GLAIZA'S POV

I think I'm going to vomit.

This is not happening. Not my boss. Not big boss. No. Please someone tell me this isn't happening. This isn't happening. No, I'm in another nightmare. Yes this what it is. Another nightmare.

"
    Hey whats going on here?"

I'm going to scream and everything is going to be alright. Everything is going to change and the dark will disappear and it'll be morning again. No more night, no more blood, no more shadows.

"As a guardian I'm warning you it's dangerous to be out at night currently. Haven't you heard?"

I look down at the body, ignoring everything else around me.

"Hey have you caused this?"

And then I scream. I scream really really loud.

Except, somehow, I'm sure the nightmare in the suit will kill me before I can scream myself awake.

(OCC: soooo much editing here. Hahaha apologies everyone)
    Last edited by janajee; 05-31-2009 at 10:29 AM.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gill…

My name.

Watcher…

My purpose…

Knowledge…

My Fear…

That pretty much sums up who I am. Sometimes it all mixes up in my head, and my purpose is my fear, my fear is my purpose.

Yes, I’m your regular crack-pot.

There are images of my past swirling in my head right now. There I am encountering my first-ever nightmare. It belonged to my sister. She was admitted to the hospital because of a motorbike accident. I visited her once and on the seat next to her was a scaly man with black beady eyes. He had a hang noose around his neck and his flesh glistened in the light. His whip-like tongue flickered in and out.

Sometimes the man looked like Dad.

Ever since she got into the accident, I’ve seen that nightmare hang around my sister, follow her everywhere she’d go. During the night he would prowl up on the roof or sit beside my bed, probably savoring my fear. It never harmed me though. It just sat there staring at me all night and I--I never slept. My sister and I used to be close. Now, I’m relieved that I haven’t seen her in a little over three years. I haven’t even spoken to her. Sometimes I think I hear his flickering tongue over the telephone.

And as anyone can guess, this has made me socially inept. I see things. Things I just couldn’t explain… And people don’t take ‘seeing things’ as polite. I’ve seen deaths of people as I shook their hands for the first time. I’ve eaten bloody accidents for breakfast. I’ve seen what people really want. And needless to say, I enjoy fortune cookies because they’re always wrong.

Sometimes I ask why. Why me? The standard question. I am not strong enough. I wasn’t made to be a Watcher. I despise being a Watcher. I hate it, with every fiber of my being.

What does a vision feel like?

It feels like you’re about to vomit. It feels like your brain is being pulled, cell by cell by an unknown force. It’s the same force that holds your head down, flings your eyes open. WATCH! It says. YOU’RE A WATCHER. SO WATCH.

And I watch. What is there left for me to do? I watch the horrible things, the gruesome, the future… Those things that people are oblivious about. They’re so so lucky… They think they want to know, but they really don’t.

I am not strong enough.

++

In the stillness of the Guardian Infirmary, Piers tried to talk to the semi-conscious Gill, trying to reassure him that he is in safe hands.

“Gill? Gill? Can you hear me? Gill, if you can hear me, I want you to know that you are in our care now, and we have the ability to strike back against what did this to you. The more information you can give me now, the better. Either way, I can promise that you’ll receive the best care available right here.” He said.

Gill barely heard him.

There is a vision along the way, and Gill feels like he was about to vomit.

A voice, unlike Gill’s, escaped the Watcher’s lips with a force that the frail body of the man curved and shook and shivered. Gill’s eyes flung open and the pupils of his eyes were gone. He was clearly in a trance and not himself. His voice shouted:

How the mighty have fallen!
    But the mighty be damned
    For whose right is to vengeance
    than one with the upper hand
    I say to you, Guardian,
    white will turn black
    and black will turn white
    Be-ready your armor along with your lance

After he said these words, Gill fell into a heap. His tired eyes replaced the fierceness that was him a second ago. He once again drifted to sleep. He will have to answer the Guardians questions tomorrow. For now, he had left them with more.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-31-2009 at 09:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information