AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Anime Quote?!

Member NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 08:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Best Anime Quote?!

The title says it all. So, what do'you think is the best quote(s). (Name the Anime, and character that said it)
    My favourites would be several:

1) "If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass

2)"We are the Order of the Black Knights. Those without power, seek us! Those with power, fear us!" - Zero/Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass

3) "You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them." - Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach

4)"I am JUSTICE!" - "L" and Light Yagami, Death Note

5)"Ore wa Gundumu!" - Setsuna F. Seiei, Gundam 00

6)"If you can fool your friends, you can fool your enemies." -Xellos Metallium , Slayers

7)"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything." - Holland (I think), Eureka Seven

8)"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." - Haruko, FLCL

And that's about all I can think of for now. I might add some from the replies if I like em =D
    Last edited by NightL; 03-03-2009 at 05:33 PM.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT."

omg, drama ahead.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

"Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about." - Jet Black (Cowboy Bebop)

"Anywhere can be heaven, as long as you try to live. And because he is alive, for as long as he lives he will have a chance to obtain happiness." - Yui Ikari (Evangelion)

"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." - Haruko (FLCL)

"Believe in yourself. Not the Simon who believes in me. Not the Kamina who believes in you. Have faith in the Simon...that believes in YOU." - Kamina (Gurren Lagann)

"If I were the rain, that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?" - Orihime (Bleach)

"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything." (Eureka Seven)

"Didn't I tell you I could make the impossible....possible!!!" - Mu La Flaga (Gundam Seed)

"Let's show him...that the good guys always win." - L (Death Note)

"It's just like it is with the stars: there are bright ones, and there are those that are dim." - Hilda (Outlaw Star)
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Senior Member mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:17 AM
    Threads

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( Tsubasa Chronicles)

"Azmaria is amazing. She's already learning how to kiss up to rich people at such an age..." - Rosette (Chrno Crusade)

“You believe that the strong exist to cull the weak. To use them as food. But you are mistaken . . . The strong exist, not to feed off of the weak, but to protect them!” -Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

"If you can fool your friends, you can fool your enemies." -Xellos Metallium (Slayers)

Lina: Okay, you have five choices: One, Gourry can punish you. Two, you can let me punish you. Three, you can let Amelia punish you. Four, Mr. Zelgadis can punish you. And Five.....
    Martina: Don't tell me... you can all punish me at once?
    Lina: Correct! (Slayers)

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

"Goddamnit !" - Free (Soul Eater).

Let's not swear, be it censored or not. - Xero

No, that was less acceptable. - Xero
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-02-2009 at 08:33 PM.

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

"You might be blind, but you saw me for who i was" Kohinata ~ H2O: footprints in the Sand

"No one is filth, and no one deserves to be covered in it" Takuma ~ H2O: Footprints in the Sand

"His soul was as pure as snow" Zabuza ~ Naruto

"Aren't we all monsters inside" Lucy ~ Elfen Lied

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"Do not be blinded be fear or anger. Everything is only as it is." - Niu, Mushishi

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    "I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT."

omg, drama ahead.
    Lol Light insane.

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
    "I consider your class of demon very worthy, worthy to fight, and worthy to die" - Yoko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
    "You made the rain bleed...you..." - Tomo (Samurai X)
    "On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories... aren't meant to leave traces." - Alphonse Elric (Full-Metal Alchemist)

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"SLAY EVIL IMMEDIATELY" - Hajime Saito (Samurai X)
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My friends, it has often been said that I like war.
    My friends, I like war.
    No... Friends, I love war!
    I love holocausts. I love Blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines.
    I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations and retreats.
    Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, on grasslands,
    in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air,
    I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth.
    I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle. My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds!
    And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiegel Acht-acht to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire is such an exquisite feeling!
    I like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch, a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long dead enemy.
    The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing then the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear-piercing Schmeissers!
    When a band of pitiful resistance fighters make their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms, block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, I am in ecstasy.
    I love it when my forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so sad to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped and killed.
    I love to be squashed under the heels of British and American War Machines. The humiliation as my men crawl around like vermin, ducking the Jagdbomers flying overhead

Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. War so grand as to make Hell itself tremble.
    Gentlemen! I ask you as fellow brothers in arms what is that you really want?
    Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless bloody war?
    A war whose fury is built with iron and lightning and fire?
    Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this earth?

Very well. Then krieg is what you shall have.
    We are a clenched fist ready to strike down all who oppose us with our might. But, after enduring over half a century wallowing in the darkness, for us, a simple, ordinary war will no longer be sufficient.
    We need a massive war! A war beyond any other that advanced history has ever known!
    We are but a single battalion. The remnants of a defeated army numbering less than a thousand strong. However, I believe that each of you old warriors is equal to a thousand of their sickly soft children. We represent a force that could easily defeat an army of a million and one men!
    It is time for us to awake the ones who sent us screaming into oblivion and who now lie sleeping. Let's drag them out of bed by the hair and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in fear. We will remind them of the sound our jack boots make against their throats!
    We will remind them that there are more things between heaven and hell then are dreamt of in their philosophy.

Our Kampfgruppe of one thousand vampires is going to burn this world down to ash.
    Yes my friends! Soon Europe's charred remains will illuminate the night sky!
    I have brought you all back just as I promised I would! Back to our favorite battlefield! Back to our beloved war!

At last, the sea lion has crossed the ocean and is heading up the hill!
    Attention all soldiers of the Millennium Battalion, this is a message from your commander.
    Friends... Let's bring them hell." - The Major's Speech, Hellsing

"Many people are God, usually in a universe no bigger than their own minds, all-present, all-knowing. And yet, impotent outside the confines of their heads. And what God cannot do, men will attempt." - Arakawa, Patlabor: The Movie 2
    Last edited by Datenshi; 03-03-2009 at 07:22 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Member NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 08:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Doom85
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    Simply amazing quote. Bravo..*Claps*

Member WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2009 08:33 PM
    Threads

"Powerpole extend!"
    "It's over nine thousand!"

Sorry, had to be said.
    Last edited by WitchHunter; 03-03-2009 at 07:25 PM.
    MOAR MOE

Junior Member fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2009 05:06 AM
    Threads

"Let's do something, unforgivable." -Yuuki Cross, Vampire Knight
    "Never doubt the power of innocent dreamers, never doubt the dreams of innocent children, never doubt your worst nightmare." -Zerconia, Sailor Moon
    "I wasn't always fighting for love and justice; I was fighting for my friends and loved ones." -Usagi, Sailor Moon

mellow lyricist [12:53 A.M.]: maybe your pheromones are so strong they travel through text

.:: My blog | Fallen Knights Refuge | WireForums | My dA ::.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

"You don't display crabs!" Nyamo, Azumanga Daioh

"Go for the steak!" Yukari, Azumanga Daioh

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Member Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor has a reputation beyond repute Furevor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2009 03:50 PM
    Threads

"Chii wants to be together with Hideki!" - Chii, Chobits.

"To be Hokage - that is my dream!" - Uzumaki Naruto, Naruto.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

This one touched my heart, I'v always believe something similar to this.

"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...even those memories I wish I could forget...as long as I keep carrying them with me and dont run away from them. Someday...someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. Thats what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

I'll name my others later hah.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The best quotes I have are all from FMA >_>;

The great flow that maintains the universe, call it the cycle of life, the course of nature each one of us is just a small part of that part. One in the all. Yet without all the individual ones, the all can’t exist. This world flows by following grander laws that we can’t even imagine. To recognize that flow, to work in it. To decompose, and recreate, that is alchemy. -Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric, Episode "All is One, One is All" from FMA.

No matter how we close our eyes, there's a whole world out there bigger than ourselves and our dreams... -Edward, FMA.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate. -Roy, FMA

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principle, that all things do come at a price, that there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle, that the pain we went through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. I don't think of Equivalent Exchange as a law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise, between my brother and me. A promise that, someday, we'll see each other again. -Alphonse, last episode of FMA.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Member yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp is infamous around these parts yollyp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2009 01:11 AM
    Threads

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principle, that all things do come at a price, that there's an ebb and a flow, a cycle, that the pain we went through did have a reward, and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. I don't think of Equivalent Exchange as a law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise, between my brother and me. A promise that, someday, we'll see each other again". -Alphonse, last episode of FMA.

"I'm not taking by words. That's my ninja way! BELIEVE IT!!". Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto

Senior Member Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 11:59 PM
    Threads

"He's invented a new technique: one man slow motion!" -one of the twins from Ouran High School Host Club.

"I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks! What do you want me to do; shoot my slingshot at him?" -Maes Hughes, Fullmetal Alchemist (and that was coming from memory, so dont yell at me if its not perfect )
    Get it together...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Mine would have to be

'bang!' - cowboy bebop (at least in the context)

'CUZ I LIKE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS AND STUFF!' - kimura sensei from azumanga daioh, responding to 'why did you decide to become a teacher?'

'Do you doubt the intergrety of a man who's muscles can do this!?'
    and 'Wow, its like they became friends through their muscles' - 'thats just odd' both from fullmetal alchemist, (which seems oddly quotable)
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

"You are quite possibly the worst sidekick I have ever seen. Don't go thinking you are badass because you aren't" Kanta. Desert Punk.

Solitude has made me strong. I can crush this beer bottle with my bare hands. Ow. Why am I bleeding?" Sato. Welcome to the NHK.

"Cats should play with other cats" Eyebrow man. FLCL.

Member FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 04:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh who uses a wii?

"It'd be great if we could watch the cherry blossoms fall again together next year." - Akari from 5 cm per second

I liked it because it pretty much set off the story and the train scene which would show up again in the last part. Good movie, a must watch.

"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates... and if I die trying... then at least I tried!" - Monkey D. Luffy
    Last edited by FuriKuriFishy; 03-15-2009 at 03:38 PM.

Senior Member mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:17 AM
    Threads

Listen! This isn't fun and games! You mess around and I'll kill ya! - Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything. - Renton Truston (Eureka 7)

Glorious howl which pierces the heavens, that which will forever protect a distant land, come to my side. O black flame that is the land's protector.
    Dragon Mount Summon: Thunderous roar of the Heavens Come forth, Voltaire! - Caro (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)
    Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgment. Like a mental illness. - Haruhi Suzumiya

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

"Mountain. Heavy are the mountains, something that changes through the ages. Sky. Blue sky. Something visible, something invisible. Sun. Something unique. Water. Something agreeable. Commander Ikari. Flowers. Many of them alike, many of them useless. Sky. Red, red sky. Red color. Red color that I hate. Water flow. Blood. The smell of blood. A woman that does not bleed. Made from the red soil are humans. Made by Man and Woman are humans. Town. Something that humans made. Eva. Something that humans made. Humans are what? Something that God made. Humans are things which humans made. The things I possess are my life and mind. The vessel of a mind. Entry plug, the throne of a soul.

Who is this? This is me. Who am I? What am I? What am I? What am I? What am I?

I am myself. This object is me, the figure which forms me. This is the me that is visible, though it feels as if this is not me. A strange feeling. My body seems as if it is melting. I cannot see myself. My figure is fading away. I am aware of someone else. Who is there before me? Ikari-kun. I know this person. Major Katsuragi. Dr. Akagi. People, my classmates. The pilot of Unit Two. Commander Ikari. Who are you? Who are you? Who are you?" - Rei Ayanami; Neon Genesis Evangelion

I still wonder... what the Haibane are. Everyone says that both the walls and this town exist for the Haibane. But, the charcoal feathers are born into this world suddenly, and just as suddenly they disappear. I don't know the reason why I became a Haibane. I'm here, I can't remember anything about who I was. And if I am to disappear someday without accomplishing anything, what's the meaning of my existence? - Rakka - Haibane Renmei

Somewhere, that's not here, in a place I can't remember, I was obsessed with the idea that I was all alone. I thought that nobody would care, or even miss me if I vanished from the face of the Earth. I wanted to disappear. Then I had a dream about falling from the sky. I just remember that the bird was in the dream with me, and that the bird was someone in the form of a bird, trying to call me back. I now know that I was never alone. But I... - Rakka - Haibane Renmei

This is my cocoon dream. The nightmare that has been tormenting my existence in this world. I was walking along this path. I remember cold winds stinging my cheeks that were wet from tears. I heard a sound from far away. But I was too tired to think. I remember wanting to become a stone. A stone that doesn't feel pain. Or sorrow. - Reki; Haibane Renmei

"Humans were drinking alcohol five thousand years ago, and they're still drinking it now. Alcohol is humanity's friend. Can I abandon a friend?" - Yang Wenli; Legend of the Galactic Heroes

"There are few wars between good and evil; most are between one good and another good." - Yang Wenli; Legend of the Galactic Heroes

"The greatest freedom is the freedom not to get involved." - Yang Wenli; Legend of the Galactic Heroes

"If it were a third rate TV anime a dead protagonist could come back to life at the producers convince"
    - Dusty Attenborough; Legend of the Galactic Heroes
    Last edited by StabWound; 05-04-2009 at 11:46 AM. Reason: More came to mind.

Closed Thread

Thread Information