AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Nightmare Hunt (a Supernatural/Horror RPG)

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

@ Sparkly Perriwinkle, you are approved. Nice bio!

(Just be sure to PM me your hidden role so I can give the Watchers a heads up)

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Human Name: Allen J. Rose

Role: Guardian

Personality: Allen is an odd one. He very quiet, but there is a side to him that is controlling and even manipulative. He tends to be a very introverted person. He appears calm and quiet. But he's more emotionless and full of nothing. A hollow thing absorbing emotions. You could just plainly say he's more of a sociopath then anything else.

Appearance: Allen

Short Bio: Child, no money, no family. Family dead. Child on the streets. And what does a child on the streets do for money. Everything, well almost everything. Everything that gets him money. If they are a cute kid they use their cuteness to get through in life. If they are an ugly kid they use pity. If they are an attractive kid just odd, they create a talent. And that is what Allen did. He created his name and he created his talent. At an early age he was a dare devil a risk taker. He did numerous acts on the streets that involved fear. Because of this Allen decided he would make it his goal to master all fear. And with the mastery of all fear Allen would then go on to create other things.
    Allen's nightmare isn't controlled by fear, it's controlled by imagination.

Fear: None has learned to control Fear
    ++

Nightmare Name: Mr. J.B. Unknown- J.B. for short

Description: None

Powers: J.B. is a shapeshifting nightmare it can transform into anything it wants depending on the situation.

Strengths: Depends on situation

Weaknesses: Depends on situation
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 06-01-2009 at 12:32 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Junior Member Skye-kun is on a distinguished road Skye-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 10:13 AM
    Threads

Human Name: Skye
    Role:Vagrant
    Description: Dislikes freindshinds, alliances, bonds, and others in general, preferrs to have a "do it yourself or not at all mentality" because of this most of the times he comes across as cold, however at times, when he is attemting to fool those suspicous of him he tends to act kind to throw them off.
    Short Bio: Came from a small country that didn't understand, or tolorate him, was attacked by individuals at first, but when they all ganged up on him he was overpowered and thrown off of a cliff into the ocean where he discovered his nightmare. Since then all types of bonds remind him of that day.
    Fear: Drowning

++

Nightmare Name: Poseidon
    Description: A marionette like creature that carries around a multibladed septer that is used to form various different weapons.
    Powers: Water control, and weapon altering
    Strengths: Can control water in various different ways.
    Weaknesses:Needs water, or moisture in order to do battle.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Sparkly Perriwinkle : Your second character is something else. In a universe where characters have their fears as their weapons, you have NO FEAR (insert NIKE logo here lol). SO... I'm gonna approve you, BUT I'm gonna expect a lot from this character har har.

@ Skye-kun: Interesting Nightmare... Was waiting for the "drowning" fear. You are the last Vagrant I'll approve.

++

The Vagrant role is CLOSED for now. Sorry, we have too many of you guys. I shouldn't have underestimated the role that starts with "V".
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-02-2009 at 08:48 AM.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    @ Sparkly Perriwinkle : Your second character is something else. In a universe where characters have their fears as their weapons, you have NO FEAR (insert NIKE logo here lol). SO... I'm gonna approve you, BUT I'm gonna expect a lot from this character har har.

@ Skye-kun: Interesting Nightmare... Was waiting for the "drowning" fear. You are the last Vagrant I'll approve.

++

The Vagrant role is CLOSED for now. Sorry, we have too many of you guys. I shouldn't have underestimated the role that starts with "V".

Yeah it's like 324247219470 of them and only what 4-5 guardians

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My mom had always taught I'm in control of what I dream. And that I don't have to have nightmares if that isn't what I want to dream about. That is how this character came together.

Edit: He controls his nightmare with imagination and superb control.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    Yeah it's like 324247219470 of them and only what 4-5 guardians
    Admit it, Kei...you like those odds!

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Admit it, Kei...you like those odds!

I do! I so very do!

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Sparkly : Great idea! I agree to that. That's why I made Guardians because they stand for the "mastering your fear" thing. But I guess, character-wise, uncontrollable, flawed and oftentimes sadistic characters are oozing inappeal (thus, the vagrant popularity haha). Anyway, I'm glad the character's a Guardian. I want to know if he's a newly-inducted member, or somebody the rest of the Guardians have known for a while.

@ Cross & Kei : Nice to see you Guardians are pumped up and optimistic despite the odds! *woot*! remember the Guardian Recruitment Poster from before? There is an idea of actually making that happen hehe but that might be for later...

Anyway, as GM, I'd like to remind you guys that this conversation is more fit in the OOC thread instead of the Sign-up Thread. (I just had to indulge myself with it first before telling you. HAR HAR. Bad GM)

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[COLOR="White"]@ Sparkly : Great idea! I agree to that. That's why I made Guardians because they stand for the "mastering your fear" thing. But I guess, character-wise, uncontrollable, flawed and oftentimes sadistic characters are oozing inappeal (thus, the vagrant popularity haha). Anyway, I'm glad the character's a Guardian. I want to know if he's a newly-inducted member, or somebody the rest of the Guardians have known for a while.
    I'm think I'll make him somebody they have known for a while.

Baka Font Fan Mikuhatsune101 is on a distinguished road Mikuhatsune101's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2009 06:32 PM
    Threads

[Hehe,i'm a little new on here so forgive me if I didn't do it right ^^;;]
    Human Name:Miyu natsuko
    Role:Feral
    Description:http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...2894/ANIME.jpg
    Quiet and shy to people she doesn't know.Can be kind of hyper with her friends.It also takes alot to make her mad.She also loves to sing but doesn't in front of people.
    Short Bio:Miyu's parents were killed Before her eyes when she was 9 ever since then she has had an huge fear of blood.Freezing completly when she sees it.Miyu is not aware of her nightmare at all.
    Fear:Blood/covered in blood.

++

Nightmare Name:Raven
    Description:Raven can be really sinister.but gets mad too easily.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Noizi_eden.jpg
    Powers:Illusions,controling water and blood.Can influence people a little bit by singing a song.
    Strengthsark,blood
    Weaknesses:Light,water
    ♥Miku♥

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Mikuhatsune101: You are approved. Welcome to the RP! ^^

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Human Name: Seda Salucci (She finally gets a last name, woot!)

Description: (Picture, though she wears different clothes >_>) Seda prefers wearing no-fuss dark pants and shirts most of the time, usually covered with her knee-length trenchcoat. In a crowd, she simply blends in (just the way she likes it) and appears as a very ordinary and unimposing young woman. Her favourite attire is most unusual for someone who grew up in Africa, but that shall all be explained in her bio.

[Edit] Regarding the way she acts, she is not "nice". If there was a good cop/bad cop routine going on, she would most definitely be bad cop. As someone I knew once put it: "Lawful good does not always mean lawful nice."

Seda is not the type to beat around the bush, or the type to sugarcoat ANYTHING. Though she is not bitter towards people and when meeting someone new, will react with polite indifference. She can be an easy person to become allies with, if you can stand her constantly making snide remarks about anything at the drop of a hat or her hot temper. As easy as she is to befriend, it is easy for her to break ties with people if they step over the personal boundary she has set between the whole world and herself.

Short Bio: Born and raised in Africa, Seda was very attached to her family and even her village, as it was a small and close-knit one. When she was 16, she was informed by her parents that she was in an arranged marriage with her childhood best friend, Ande. For Seda, this was a dream come true because of the fact Ande had been there all her life, he was well-liked by her village and family, and he had always been a pillar of strength for her.

Unfortunately, on the night that her village was celebrating their engagement, it attracted the attention of one of Africa's deadliest snakes, the black mamba. She and Ande had excused themselves from the festivities in order to talk about the life they had ahead of them. It was then that the mamba decided to attack. In order to protect his beloved, Ande suffered a fatal bite from the serpent before it retreated and disappeared into the night.

Seda ran back to the village, helping a slowly dying Ande, but when they arrived, they saw that the giant snake had attacked their village. Some fled but many were trapped by the snake, dying from its fatal poison. The commotion had caused many of the torches to be knocked over and their huts to be set on fire. Those who escaped the snake could not escape the flames. To Seda, the tendrils looked like demonic snakes killing her people.

The mamba turned its attention to the two and Seda watched as its fangs glistened in the moonlight, dripping with the deadly poison. It made one strike at her but instead of feeling its bite, she saw that Ande had raised his arm and that was what the snake's jaws were clamped on. Taking advantage of the snake's distraction, Seda grabbed Ande's blade and forced it through the serpent's skull, effectively killing it.

But it was already too late for Ande or any of her people. She collapsed on the ground next to him, listening as his heartbeat slowed... And slowed... And slowed... Then stopped. The fire died down and, by daybreak, all that was left of her village was ash, blood and bodies.

Soon after, she was adopted by a European couple and given a (as they called it) "civilized" life. However, she was still tormented by images of that snake. The mamba appeared in her nightmares and threatened to consume her entire being. In one dream, she remembered cursing it and screaming that if it had already taken away all that was important to her, it should very well take HER.

Suddenly, the nightmares stopped. And as days passed, Seda noticed a new mamba appearing to her. One that was not as vicious. One that she KNEW she could control.

Fear: Snakes

++

Nightmare Name: Vidar

Description: (Picture) Simply put, Vidar is a vicious black mamba who listens to no one but Seda. Being a Nightmare, Vidar is MUCH larger than the common black mamba. Twenty feet long with the girth of a large tree, his appearance alone is already imposing. He may appear whenever Seda wants and she calls him back at her discretion as well. Also, they share a master-pet relationship and Vidar "talks" to Seda (but he will not say anything in the RP).

Powers: His fangs are his weapons and his poison has a different effect on Nightmares compared to a normal mamba's. Instead of shutting DOWN the heart and lungs of its victims, it speeds them up, bringing the victim's body close to overworking itself and eventually dying. However, his poison only lasts for ten seconds and after that, he cannot use it again unless Seda calls him back and allows him to rest. So in a fight, he relies on using his fangs and teeth more as blades than as injections. Then slamming his body against the opponent usually works well too.

Strengths: The night is good to him and Seda. Something about the moonlight recharges Vidar and allows his him to fight with more vigor.

Weaknesses: Inversely, Vidar hates the day and especially high noon. It makes him hungry and sleepy and his movements are more sluggish.

----

You have NO idea how fun it was to write these two. :3
    Last edited by Talli; 11-01-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Aged Seda up; with permission of the GM

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Talli: Nice, detailed characters.. You are approved!

++

Finally! A female Guardian! Woot!

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why thank you, Sab. :3 I shall go on and post now~

Yay for females!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Talli just wondering since i_say_sabotage asked sparkly this before:

Does the current Guardians know you? Or are you someone new to the group?
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, someone new. Supposed to be a back-up sent by HQ.

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Human Name: Rio Hanayume

Description: Rio has baby blue eyes ,light knee length blonde hair with a white highlight on the right side, and is about 4 feet 9 inches tall. She is normaly wearing Pink Decora as her fashion style. Despite of what she wears she is very shy and trys to avoid meeting new people, not getting close to them. When forced to work with others, Rio trys to act strong and independent. Rio has a temper sometimes, especialy when people make fun of her fashion style.

Short Bio: (Character Background): Rio was living in a mansion with her rich family always being taught good manners. Her family consisted her Mom, Dad, and twin sister, Kana. Life was fine until Rio was five, when her Dad commited suiscide. The reason why is still unknown.

Then Rio, Kana, and their Mom moved to a small house in a small town because they could not afford to stay in the mansion any longer. They were a close knit family and got along almost perfectly. They would do everything together. There lifestyle seemed to be to good to last, and it was. When Rio was 8 her mother caugth a serious disease. When Rio was 10, her mother pasted away.

Rio and Kana moved to the town they are living in now, in a small apartment. To pay rent and buy food, Rio works at a cosplay cafe and Kana works at a day care center. Kana has no knowledge of Rio being a guardian.

Fear: Death

Nightmare Name: Kuroko

Description: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...l9991/adn8.png (Sorry my photo editing skills suck :P )
    Kuroko is a vampire-like angel, only interested in the taste of blood and taking the lives of others. Kuroko seems to want the blood and life of Kana, but Rio forbids it, and threatens to lock Kuroko away is she harms Kana. Kuroko carries a silver scythe.

Powers: Kuroko can create illusions and restrain someone (or something) with a black thread that created form her wings, but the thread only lasts for thirty seconds. At night Kuroko can temporarly blind someone for 2 minutes.

Strengths: darkness, the moon, blood, and other people's pain.
    Weaknesses: light, the sun, water, and music.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Angel you also get tthe Question: Have they known you or do you just meet

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Chibi Angel-chan: Your character is approved and yes, like Kei said, you have to answer:

THE QUESTION *the question.... the question... the quest--* <= echo

++

GM Announcement:

The Vagrant Role is OPEN again!

Guardians are increasing in numbers and the former Vagrants are nowhere to be found... The Guardian-Vagrant-Feral Ecosystem must maintain balance *beep*

Also, I am making it a rule that every Guardian must answer THE QUESTION *the question... the question... the quest--*

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok I'll answer THE QUESTION... I'll be someone new :P

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Question: Is it ok if I make another Charii?

Human Name: Mikazuki Haku
    Description: She is about 5'11 and 120 pounds. Her hair is shoulder-length with a fire-red color (by the way This is Absolutely the first character I made with my hair color). Her eyes are as blue as the sky and she wears a flexible dress. Mikazuki is a quiet person. She only speaks if spoken to. She looks depressed most of the time but mainly because she doesnt know how to express herself.
    Short Bio: Mikazuki never knew her parents or any other family member since she was raised in an orphanage. She was born with (like many of my characters) Takusa's Disease (Yet again a blood disease, I told you I watch too many Medical shows). She joined the Guardians when she was 18 and has never quit since.
    Fear: Death

++

Nightmare Name: Esmer
    Description: A Wolf spattered with blood and huge teeth. Its eyes are yellow and his fur is as black as the night. Esmer only listens to Mikazuki unless told otherwise. He seems to always want to fight but calms down sometimes.
    Powers: Esmer can gather up an orb of darkness by howling at the moon. He can make it seem like a whole wolf pack just tried to tear you apart just by biting you and can temporarily paralize you by pouncing on you.
    Strengths: Moonlight, Darkness, His fangs
    Weaknesses: Day time, Sunlight
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ AkiraRayneRyuu : We're limiting our charii (oh that is just too cute) to 2 chariis per user at the moment, and a Watcher can't have a second character, sorry! >< (This is because Watchers know the plot, and it would be unfair for the others if you know who/what will happen throughout the RP).

But do keep your character profile! It might come in handy... who knows?

++

This is a funny predicament. I think I remember wishing for more Female Guardians.. and I think I got my wish (hehehe?)
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-10-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

thats ok. I think I was just bored and wanted to Rp when I made it lol
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    thats ok. I think I was just bored and wanted to Rp when I made it lol
    Well, maybe you can swap? Or kill off Chinatsu (GAH, that sounded mean)? Just PM me if you decide to push through with your second character. Watchers aren't meant for action in truth ><

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information