AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Nightmare Hunt (a Supernatural/Horror RPG)

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Human Name:Alaunus Rivera
    Role:Watcher
    Description:Alaunus, trapped in a fire when he was younger nd lost the ability to walk, now sits in a wheelchair. His skin is a pale-like purple, this is due to the burns he received when he was younger and never actually fully healed. His hair is a dark red colour and his eyes a dright yellow. Most of his body is covered in bandages including his chest, shoulders, and hands, and the upper left half of his face. Parts of himself not covered by bandages include the waist area,the parts of the arm that connects the wrist to the elbow, and the right half of his face. He usually has an olive green blanket over his legs, keeping the lower half of his body hidden.
    Persoanlity:Alaunus is a very mysterious person. Though he attempts to be nice, his raspy voice tends to frighten people away. Due to this, he keeps to himself and shares information with people who are actually willing to talk with him. Though in the end, he tends to be cryptic with the advice he tells other people.
    Short Bio:When Alaunus was young, both his parents died and was forced to live by himself. At about age ten, a fire broke out in his house and a burning piece of lumber fell onto his legs, crushing them and gave him severe burns all over his body. He was rushed to the hospital and took up to eight years to recover. He had lost his sight in his left eye, even though he is covered by bandages there, and is restricted to a wheel chair. During the time he was blind in both eyes, right after the fire, he gave birth to his Nightmare Noth, to allow him to see things as he was blind. Another 9 years past since he left the hospital, able to see again in his right eye. He spends most of his time in the vacinity of the broken clocktower, helping anyone who comes to him seeking knowledge with his ability as a watcher.
    Fear:Blindness

+++

Nightmare Name:Noth
    Description:Noth is a tall white being. His face is just a black void, but on his chest is a closed mouth, and on the palms of his hands are closed eyes, which are used to see things. The body is white as snow, and well built.
    Powers:The ability to view the world as it is. Noth's body is as white as snow, with next to no flaws except for the mouth and eyes. The eyes on his hands, when open has a blood red cornea nd a
    Strengths:Sight, Knowledge, Defense
    Weaknesses:Only allows Alaunus too see things in the area he thinks of that is about the size of a small building. And is forced to see things in real time, never the future or past. (Which is where 'to view the world as it is' comes in.)
    Last edited by Crazyjavi87; 10-26-2009 at 12:56 AM.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

@Crazyjavi87: This is a really cool character, javi (yeah, can I call you javi? hehe). Anyway, you are approved!

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Most people call me javi anyways, xD and thanks

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

Junior Member dailyhyrule is on a distinguished road dailyhyrule's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 06:14 PM
    Threads

Just another character I thought about bringing to life. Let me know what you think!

Human Name:
    Ezelek Walore

Role:

Description:

Ezelek Walore is a man of many traits. He is a very soft person who is always kind. He seems frail in his disposition, but is still quite able to keep himself composed. He is light-hearted and loving, full of life and second chances. He hides nothing of himself and stays as truthful as possible.

Short Bio: Work. In. Progress.

Fear: Losing Neshama, his remaining connection to his former life.

++

Nightmare Name: Neshama

Description:

Neshama is very direct and blunt most of the time. She is aggressive and impolite to anyone but Ezelek. She is very intelligent and thinks on a very logical level while still implying her ideals. Neshama's true appearance was lost when when Solluna died. But to Ezelek, it is Solluna he sees.

Powers:
    Neshama's greatest strength is in inspiring those around her. She grants strength, courage, life into those who share a will with Ezelek. She is mostly a supporting character. This is all done via just by her being present and allowing her power to flow into those who are in tuned with Ezelek. She has a few offensive abilities to fend for herself, but nothing overly impressive of fancy. Basically just above average fighting capabilities.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Last edited by dailyhyrule; 10-28-2009 at 12:32 AM.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@dailyhyrule : Hm... This info strikes me as a bit odd. The Nightmare Hunt world is actually set at our present day and age (like Urban Fantasy). I'm worried this will disconnect.

Junior Member dailyhyrule is on a distinguished road dailyhyrule's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 06:14 PM
    Threads

To be honest, a lot of it was filler, haha. Not a problem, I'll go in and change it accordingly. However, that will have to wait due to school. I have a rather important speech due tomorrow, you understand.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Special character made for use in parts of the roleplay. Watch this space.

Human Name:
    Amber

Role:
    Guardian

Description:
    http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/p...109185953l.jpg
    Amber is a kind motherly figure sometimes and a hard stubbon one other times. She is very good at getting people to do what she wants or else face her wrath. She enjoys people just being who they are but will tease them when they don't. She likes people who are carefree and not afraid to show there emotions, as well as have a little bit of attitude. But she also knows when its time to play and when it time to do bussiness. Her firends and loved ones are the most important thing to her.

Short Bio:
    Amber grew up with her old brother Mark. A carefree child she looked up to her brother, who was a policeman, with great pride. Times were easy going for both to begin with. This changed when Mark discovered the existance of Nightmares. In a freak moment he got wrapped up in something beyond his control and she was dragged in as well.
    When Mark became a guardian Amber was only 18 years old. She supported him as she could but she always felt useless to him. When one day she throught that he could be lost to her she broke down and had a mental collapse. When she woke she had discovered her own nightmare. A weapon style nightmare it wasn't like anything Mark or her had learned about. Calling itself Nim she fought furiosly to gain control over it. Mark supported her and she grew to gain more control over it.
    She had a changing moment in her life when one day Mark came home with a young teenager the same age as her that he had found. His name was Karn and he had recently suffered because of his own Nightmare. Mark had seen the event and after witnessing him defeat his Nightmare first time he took him in to be a guardian. Amber wasn't too fond of Karn to begin with and they would spar often along with other Guardians in training. It wasn't until 6 years later that she began to see how close she was getting to him. That year he asked her out and the pair grew closer. However at the same time an attack took Marks life and left her broken for a while. Karn supported her through it, though affected by it himself, and the pair only got closer.
    Recently she was away from the HQ on another mission sent by the higher ups. She is a higher ranked guardian then any of the others and a hard worker. But when her soft side shines through people can't help but love and respect her. She didn't tell Karn the mission details but promised to return when she when done.

Fear: Loss

++

Nightmare Name: Nim

Description: Nim appears as a sharp whip with a simple leather handle.

Powers: Can create a element that is used to fight with. These range from fire and water to ice and lightning. The element surround the whip and can be used to strike out with in a ranged attack.

Strengths: *hidden*

Weaknesses: *hidden*
    Last edited by Valkarma; 01-01-2010 at 05:31 AM. Reason: spelling
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Valkarma: Amber is approved! ^^

Member Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2009 06:13 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Kotomi Ichinose

Role: Guardian

Description:

Kotomi Ichinose has long indigo hair, and appears to have a perfectly sculpted face. She cares for others deeply, especially those she is close to. While she is sentimental, she is willing to fight for her values and her beliefs, and won't let anyone hurt anything she cares for. This includes the spirits of her dead parents, and her nightmare. Kotomi is sometimes a loner, however, and will carry a violin around which she plays when feeling in a depressive or lonely state.

Short Bio: Kotomi grew up knowing both her parents very closely, and considering them her biggest care in the world. However, one day her parents had to abandon her temporarily to go upon a cermonial trek rather than celebrate her birthday as a family. After this she proclaimed her hate for her parents, which was really untrue, as she still cared for them deeply. When her parents died during the trek, eventually a box made it's way back to her with a finely crafted teddy bear and a letter of farewell from this world. Kotomi always felt guilty to some extent for her parents death, but grew up on her own ever since the moment. While the hardship still wrecks her, she now lives to hunt down those who terrorize the peace of the world.

Fear: Pain

++

Nightmare Name: Eternia
    Description: Eternia is a physical manifestation of pain and darkness. She lacks emotion, empathy, or sympathy. Her view of the human soul, and the world around her are generally nihilistic in stance. Her contradictory is the nightmare to which Kotomi fears. That being, pain with no end.
    Powers: She can summon either black glass shards or chunks [Think Barasuishou from Rozen Maiden] or black rose petals [Think Shinku from Rozen Maiden] to pierce her opponents, and cause pain.
    Strengths: Her powers, and her ability to manipulate these powers successfully due to her excessive skill.
    Weaknesses: Upon putting too much stress on herself, she transforms into a powerless black cat.

.:[Kotomi Ichinose - Member of the Theater Club - Clannad.]:.
    ~"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."~

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Kotomi Ichinose: Ah dear lady, you should've waited for my approval before posting in the RP thread, hehe. You are approved once you provide the following information:

1. Is your character affiliated with our Guardians (like are you originally from this unit - therefore, acquainted with the characters - or are you sent as back-up from another town/a new recruit - therefore somebody who needs introduction)?

2. Taking that you are from this same unit, would you mind providing a little bit of back story about your absence (in RP-terms, of course - e.g. sickness, travel, suspension (lol, waiting for such a Guardian really), mission, etc.)?

3. And lastly, do you like pie?

That is all.*bow* Please await my PM after approval.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-02-2009 at 01:55 AM.

Member Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose has a reputation beyond repute Kotomi Ichinose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2009 06:13 PM
    Threads

1. I was tempted to say my Guardian was of the same unit, so yes.

2. If you read the RP i posted, which I should have waited to do, i know, i can explain an answer perfectly. She is of the same unit, but was away for quite some time due to traveling. When i say some time, I mean a few years. She basically was a 'partially active' guardian, and didn't do much during this time. Her own existence as a guardian wasn't recognized until a year or so before the travel. The travel primarily was to take care of some last minute priorites, including the burial of her dead parents, and in order to clear her mind to make sure she was perfectly stable emotionally. Thus, the signal activated in my RP was just a simple way for her to say 'i'm back'

3. Not really, but for the sake of internet sanity, yus.

.:[Kotomi Ichinose - Member of the Theater Club - Clannad.]:.
    ~"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you."~

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I see! Everything's in order then! You are approved.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

A rather vanilla Feral character. ^^;;

Human Name: Marcelo Juarez
    Role: Feral
    Description: (Appearance; just replace the CD player with an SLR camera and that's him.) Marcelo is quiet, but not completely shut-off to everyone else. His default expression is either neutral or a casual smile. Working at the photography studio, Marcelo loves taking pictures of landscapes, animals and still-life. But is not so fond of people. The only people who really know him (ie: on a personal level) in the town are his boss, his co-workers and his pet schnauzer, Jiminy.

Overall, Marcelo is actually a very vanilla person. He doesn't stand out in a crowd (unless he's carrying around his SLR and camera bag), likes spending time at home, doesn't really argue with people (particularly irate customers) and really just wants to live a life without much conflict. His quiet and relaxed demeanor is mainly a product of his past...

Short Bio: When he was in high school and college, Marcelo was the king of partying. Girls, booze, and smoking. If it was something that could become a vice, he had tried it, laughed about it and moved on to the next temporary high. Nights were spent clubbing (his fake ID was probably his most used item) while days were spent at school, pretending to be studying (or nursing a hangover). He managed to scrape through high school with mediocre grades, get into a low-rank college, where he still spent his days and nights the same way.

Marcelo was falling too far, too fast. Any significant events in his life were blurred by whatever substance he would consume. He was distant from his family, although they did know about his partying ways but were at a loss about what to do. Whenever they brought it up, he would just storm out of the house aggresively. They were afraid that one day, he would crash into a wall and break into pieces that could never be put back together again.

It almost happened one day when he was 19. All that partying had taken its toll on his body. One night, he had been going through the motions of arguing with his parents when he suddenly felt like his whole body was in pain, collapsed on the floor and blacked out. When he was rushed to the hospital, the doctors were actually shocked to see the state of his body. Drugs and alcohol had ravaged what was supposed to be a healthy young man's system.

They did succeed in stabilizing him and the incident prompted his family to put Marcelo into rehab. Once he was out, Marcelo realized that he was a grown man and should be supporting his own family, not the other way around. His mind was no longer hazy and he discovered a new hobby: photography. He moved to the city because of a job that was offered to him by a family friend and has spent the past year there. He has been clean and sober for the past four years and is enjoying his new, quieter life.

Fear: Going back to his original ways

++

Nightmare Name: Ivan Daskalov (Though he sometimes uses "Id" for short. Cookies if you can see the reference. XD)

Description: (Appearance) He looks innocent enough. However, he is a manifestation of all the troubles Marcelo has been through when he was still in rehab. Being tempted to sneak something by the rehab centre's workers, walking into a bar and do nothing but drink the entire night, visiting the shady dealer on the corner and score something illegal. Id was the constant voice in Marcelo's mind, whispering to him, reminding him about how fun life was before all this rehab nonsense. Id is an annoying, bratty, thorn-in-the-side kind of Nightmare.

Powers: Whenever Marcelo goes to sleep, Id loves to go out searching for people who are being tempted by something. A theif that is standing outside a store, having second thoughts about robbing it. A man in the slums, hearing about a drug dealer there and wondering if he should try it. A teenaged girl about to fall in with the wrong crowd, a mugger hiding in the shadows and watching someone approaching, or the drunk man standing outside the club and wondering if he should take a taxi or drive home. All things that could have two outcomes: good or bad. And Id will do everything he can to push them towards the bad outcomes. He may do this by whispering to them or actually physically pushing them (though not very strongly).

Strengths: See above. However, when Id cannot find a person being tempted, he will select a random one and tap into that person's inner desires, their basic drives and instincts. He will then use this to torment the person, pushing them to override the basics of manners, rational judgement and human decency. Also, he can fly, but not very high. Maybe over a few houses but not flying above the whole town.

Weaknesses: Id can only come out when Marcelo is asleep. There is also a limit to the number of people he can "play with" and the extent to which he can control them. If he wants them to go all the way, he will pester them over and over, only being able to torment five people in a night. His power to tap into a person's subconscious desires can only be used twice in a night. In terms of physical prowess, Id is a lightweight (he prefers playing with minds, not fists) and will prefer to run rather than face a physical fight.
    Last edited by Talli; 11-02-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Talli: Meh... This character rocks. Dunno if I should approve it. it would make the RPG blinding in awesomeness.

*thinks about it*

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

See? The PC double-posted just to prove my point! LOL

(To the mods: It was an accident, swear.)

[EDIT]

Buuuut... since it's here, I hereby super approve Talli's 2nd character.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-02-2009 at 05:32 AM.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Woohoo~ Time for Marcelo to have some fun~

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is another personal character I've been wanting to play. Not connected to the plot in any way.

Human Name: Yorick Zahn
    Role: Guardian
    Description:

Yorick looks young for his age, with a boyish smile and a laid-back attitude.. Too laid-back perhaps that one can only shrug and give him a whack on the head.

He is by no means undependable or dim-witted. He is just that kind of guy who takes everything as a joke, taking life simply as it goes and never wanting to commit to anything serious or long-term. Hakuna Matata. He has been in a hundred different flings with pretty women, but never one to get serious in a relationship. He has the tendency to flirt and fall for every girl he sees.

He has been suspended for a month from the Guardian Sector because of some unforeseen events (flirting with a higher-up's wife right in front of the afore-mentioned higher-up), and ended up spending his days asleep or hanging out in the park.

He is a good Guardian, however. His job is the only thing that he has committed to for more than a month. He is somewhat notorious as somebody who you should never ask for a favor... Doing so would suggest a disaster later on.

Short Bio: Yorick was a normal upright man when he was a younger. He took great pride in being "a man of his word". He took his oaths to heart and he was never one to go back on his promises.

He had a fiancee, Anna, whom he loved a lot. On their wedding day, Anna didn't appear, leaving Yorick grief-stricken and furious. The enraged Yorick went around town to find Anna and found out she was in love with a colleague from work. She revealed that she had long planned to break it off with Yorick, but the pressure of YOrick's Nightmare, Chain (Yorick was still a Feral then), was affecting her judgement that's why it went as far as their wedding.

Yorick demanded Anna to fulfill her promise to love him forever but Anna declined. With his rage brought the monster Chain to materialize. Chain attacked Anna with brute force, until Yorick snapped out and realized he still loved Anna even though she betrayed him. Yorick fought Chain and defeated her, taming his Nightmare but losing Anna in the process.

From then on, he decided to care less about words and promises, realizing that life cannot be bound by them. He is secretly cynical and does not trust himself or others too much.

Fear: Commitment

++

Nightmare Name: Chain
    Description:

Chain most of the time looks like Anna. SHort hair, grey eyes and blonde. This is not her real form though.

Her real form is a female demon who has a thirst for people's hearts and has the power to "grant" Yorick's wishes in rather horrible ways.

Powers: Her powers depend on Yorick's words. Whatever Yorick "says" or promises, she will do whatever it takes to make it happen. E.g. If Yorick says "I promise to turn you into a melted pot of meat", Chain's powers will allow her fire, and she will attack you with fire.

If Yorick fails to fulfill his promise (in a fight), Chain's real form is released. Her real form does not have powers except brute force. She will not stop attacking until she "eats" the oath-breaker's heart as form of "payment". Yorick will fall asleep/unconscious when Chain's real form emerges. Yorick will only allow this as a last resort.

Strengths: Oaths and Binding Promises.

Weaknesses: Waking Yorick up when Chain is in real form will stop her.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 11-08-2009 at 07:33 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

I like the character SAB but even a GM can't avoid...The Question?

Do we know him or is he new?

(yes it's obvious that we should know him but I'm not letting you get away with not having this asked )
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wahahaha The Question!

*drumroll*

LOL! Yes yes, the guys know Yorick as the goofy, can-I-whack-him-now character. In his first post, he gives some reference to Karn and Piers. He also knows Duo. He probably haven't met Harue yet.. And Seda, well... Let's just say that's one encounter I'm looking forward to LOL.

++

EDIT after a long time... YEAH! Another character... But unlike Yorick, this character's existence is made for the plot's purpose.

Nightmare Name: Egregori (Egie) - Gill's Watcher Nightmare
    Description: Her/His/Its (a "her" for now) real form is never known to have an exact description. Although she is most likely to take on a harmless and often times doe-eyed character to gain people's help and often times, their trust. It realizes that the human brain reacts to children naturally and so goes for younger forms. She is also aware of people's first impression to aesthetics, so will often appear attractive and gullible.

Powers: Egie is a Watcher Nightmare, therefore a seer. Her main power is to see the near future depending on people's motives. This means that she cannot see a "distinct" future ahead, but one that shifts and changes depending on the actions and events people make around her.

She is a selfish entity, who will only do something if it benefits her. This selfishness, however, can be described as childishness -- the way kids are self-centered because they can only see through a narrow idealism telling them that they have to protect themselves. In the same way, Egie is innocent and naive. Her viewpoint is constrained to "her" (and Gill's future).

Unlike most Nightmares, Egie has accepted that Gill and her are one and the same, but regards her human as the "weaker" part of their existence. She will do what she can to protect Gill using her abilities.

She is able to gain people's trust quite easily. She chooses the people she interacts with, and appears to them as their personality demands. Since she is a Nightmare of "Motives" she is able to read people through their desires and the course of action they would most probably take.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-04-2009 at 09:05 AM.

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Human Name: Rivkah Delaunay Conquest
    Role: Vagrant

Appearance: When communicating with her subjects, Rivkah often acknowledges them with a cinnamon gaze. This look is sometimes mistaken to be a welcoming invitation for conversation or a general sense of acceptance. If she is irritated or spurred to action, her eye color shifts to a crackling cerulean blue. She likes to keep her hair short, with wavy white tresses just barely brushing over her shoulders. Standing at medium height, Rivkah's appearance is that of a sophisticated young woman - with sensible fashion.

Personality: Rivkah loves to introduce herself to nearly everyone she meets. Her most distinguishable feature is her contagious, tinker bell laugh. She loves social activities, getting to know people, and just about any other form of entertainment that might interest a young woman. On the surface she is comely, playful, and warm. Her tireless charisma quickly attracts friendships. The danger is what happens when one gets too close, and the still water that lies beneath.

Short Bio: Rivkah married at the young age of twenty. She was deeply in love with her husband, who she thought was a man who could do her no wrong. After being happily married for a year, she came home one afternoon to catch her husband having an affair with another woman. Upon the discovery, Rivkah murdered both adulterers in cold blood.

Fear: True love.

Nightmare Name: Isis.

Description: Isis is a nightmare of unsurpassed beauty. This beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and thus, can change - into male or female form. When she first awakens she looks similar to Arcady, but as a strawberry blonde with golden-green eyes.

Powers: Seduction. Isis has the ability to make anyone become infatuated with her/(him) for a brief time, stunning the beholder. If Isis is able to touch her target in this form, she is able to make the subject confess to anything. This ability lasts five minutes and can only be executed once a day. When she is enraged or forced to physical combat, Isis shape shifts into a putrid serpentress, that is neither fully human nor monster. This form allows her to use nearby water resources in the form of ice.

Weaknesses: True love, personal vanity, emotional mind games, excessive heat.
    Last edited by Lola Granola; 12-08-2009 at 08:01 PM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Arcady: Interesting. I seriously can't wait for this character to join the RP! Approved in six blinks and a heartbeat!

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Edit: If there is anything else that needs to be fixed, let me know!
    Woot! I have decided to make a second character!

Human Name: Ardelle Mirium
    Role: Watcher

Appearance: Her eyes never remain the same. There colors always change. She has the ability to control which color she can keep them at her will. (She prefers purple the most)
    Personality: Ardelle has a very diverse personality. She is caring, intelligent, kind but she does have another side that can be quite terrible if someone can push her buttons properly. Ardelle has a bad habit of thinking too much and zoning out while thinking. However, she tries her best not to over think on a topic. She is claustraphobic and fears elevators. Ardelle is a great listener and will help a dear friend in need. She interacts well with people but she has her shy and naive moments.

Short Bio:
    When Ardelle was born, her family got rid of her and gave her to a rich relative that cared deeply about her. The relative never knew why her family got rid of her until the relative had noticed some changes in Ardelle. Her eyes began to change into random colors at different times in the day. She had brought Ardelle to a specialist to discover Ardelle had unique abilities. Her relative found her a teacher that could help her with her abilities and help her with any pain that came from that kind of power. She still goes for regular check ups but not as often as she began to grow up. Her abilities have sharpened over the years but she still works on them everyday to keep them in control. Ardelle grew up as a normal girl and went to boarding school. She had finished school and decided to take a break and do online classes before attending a prestigious post secondary education facility. During her time in school and at home, she learned the piano and the violin and learned various ways to let her artistic abilities soar. She has donated many of her paintings to galleries and has performed at various places around the world. Her relative has also taught her French and Italian since they traveled a lot for business purposes. Ardelle's goal is to travel the world and perhaps pursue in becoming head of her relative's business.
    Last edited by Infinita; 12-10-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Infinita: Ahh.. I wish to approve this character, but something is quite bothering me about it.

Although her backstory and bio is detailed, I kinda feel like something else is missing. There was a lot of info devoted to her skills and achievements but not much about how she interacts with people/problems etc. I'm worried it may lean towards a Mary Sue. Perhaps consider adding more dimension to her personality? (negative traits, habits, goals, fears?)

++

[EDIT] Much better, thanks! Ardelle is approved!
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 12-14-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Member lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123 has a brilliant future lila123's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2010 08:25 PM
    Threads

Human Name: Claire
    Role: Feral
    Description: Light brown hair with purple eyes. Has a nice figure but is still very strong. She is always very kind and happy and is willing to give a helping hand to others.

Bio: Ever since she was a little girl in kindergarden people always made fun of Claire just because she was a little fatter than most kids and smarter as well. She decided that would all change.......

When highschool she started to do anything to get thiner and stronger, she also decided to take up gymnastics to at least be able to try out or ever make it on the cheer squad. Her dreams all came true and the teasing and bullying finally stoped, she even became a role model for most students..... Unfortunately once everyone found out about her secrets she finds herself once more plunged into the the darkness, the only place she can be at peace is when she drifts of to sleep, then everything becomes black and quiet........

Fear: Ghosts

++

Nightmare Name: Lucy

Appearance: Long black hair that goes down to the waist. Lifeless eyes that are as black as the night. Skin so pale that she appears to have already died, her beauty is immeasurale but so is the fear she strikes into others.
    Powers: She has the ability to use magic.
    Strenghts:She is super fast, some say that she is so fast se seems to disapear and the reapear instantly.She is also increadibly strong.
    Weaknesses:If she is exposed to any sort of light she can no longer move at all.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@Lila: Sab will be back soon and will be able to let you know something shortly. Just letting you know that you're not getting the cold shoulder or anything; Sab is just occupied at the moment and will return soon. Thanks for submitting your character.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information