GAZKUL: That cool man. If you then I have no problems with it just wait for Sab to pop by and approve it.

claire080589: It is never to late to join.

As for your character I have few problems with it:

1. You missed out writting what her fear was. Don't forget that her fear will be related to her nightmare in some way. It doesn't have to be suddenly obvious like a fear of fire summons a fire nightmare, though that works too. It does have to be related though, like fear off falling summons one that control gravity. That kinda stuff.

2. Limtitless and unbound powers? That sounds a little too much. Illusions...fine (In fact my character Jace uses them to great effect) and bend time...well given restrictions this could be ok as well. But having no limits screams GOD modding and I'm not sure about that.

3. The strength section. I assume this means she is most powerful when the moon is out. It is meant to be where you describe the nightmares plus's.

Other then those points she seems ok. A young character may add something new to this RP. Discuss and think about the points I've made and then if it all turns out ok and Sab approves it you can jump right in.