AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Don't Be Mean

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    How so? Mavericker was a push over. He ignored people. He was just as cruel as those who bullied him.
    But two wrongs don't make a right. Just because he has issues doesn't mean it's justified to have an mob of 10 people calling him an idiot whenever he as much as makes a post.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anger Bag! View Post
    But two wrongs don't make a right. Just because he has issues doesn't mean it's justified to have an mob of 10 people calling him an idiot whenever he as much as makes a post.
    I was very nice to him in PMs and even Chats. He asked why no one liked him and asked me how to make people like him. While I was doing that and helping he was doing the things that people didn't like him for in front of me. I would have safely protected and been nice to him if only he had actually listened and didn't ignore what I said. He got on my last never. Don't come up to me for advice if you aren't willing to accept.

I know two wrongs don't make a right. But I wasn't willing to let him call out on people like that. It was cruel maybe on both parts, but more his because he wasn't willing to actual change.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was very nice to him in PMs and even Chats. He asked why no one liked him and asked me how to make people like him. While I was doing that and helping he was doing the things that people didn't like him for in front of me. I would have safely protected and been nice to him if only he had actually listened and didn't ignore what I said. He got on my last never. Don't come up to me for advice if you aren't willing to accept.

I know two wrongs don't make a right. But I wasn't willing to let him call out on people like that. It was cruel maybe on both parts, but more his because he wasn't willing to actual change.
    Well, this is what happens when you bait someone like mavericker. It turns into a streaming pile of ridiculousness. Well, not that it wasn't before.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Well, this is what happens when you bait someone like mavericker. It turns into a streaming pile of ridiculousness. Well, not that it wasn't before.
    I baited him how?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But what you're doing doesn't improve the situation, it just creates meaningless disruption on AF. 80% of the spam surrounding Mavericker isn't his fault at all, it's all the the handywork of the jerks that flock to his threads and spam them down.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But what you're doing doesn't improve the situation, it just creates meaningless disruption on AF. 80% of the spam surrounding Mavericker isn't his fault at all, it's all the the handywork of the jerks that flock to his threads and spam them down.
    I believe I sent Mavericker a PM once telling him I thought that the way everyone behaved around him was rude and reckless. And I found that he was being misunderstood. I told him I didn't think he was a troll. And his reply was something along the lines of bashing everyone who talks about him and no word of a oh I didn't know there were people like you. Like what I said had no value.
    I mean I didn't think Mavericker was a bad guy. I saw him as someone who was misunderstood and treated unfairly. But unfortunately he had to get on my nerve and I didn't care after a while.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe I sent Mavericker a PM once telling him I thought that the way everyone behaved around him was rude and reckless. And I found that he was being misunderstood. I told him I didn't think he was a troll. And his reply was something along the lines of bashing everyone who talks about him and no word of a oh I didn't know there were people like you. Like what I said had no value.
    I mean I didn't think Mavericker was a bad guy. I saw him as someone who was misunderstood and treated unfairly. But unfortunately he had to get on my nerve and I didn't care after a while.
    Ignoring people who annoy you: You should try it.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So essentially, mavericker isn't really the only troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall
    I baited him how?
    Well, not that i've never posted messages to him. I mean, I have a couple times, but after that, I just left it at that.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    So essentially, mavericker isn't really the only troll.
    It's a cycle of trolling. When he isn't trolling them, they are trolling him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ignoring people who annoy you: You should try it.
    I try. But then again I am far more irritable then most and a tad frustrated more. I try to keep calm and myself in check though that can be very hard.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I try. But then again I am far more irritable then most and a tad frustrated more. I try to keep calm and myself in check though that can be very hard.
    There's also an ignore function on AF. It makes the posts of people who bug you invisible.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Cool

I feel sympathy for your friend!!! Maybe you should give your friend a confidence boost and tell the bullies to back off!!! T_T
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

This quote of Eris's is right on target concerning Mavericker. It seems that since he was widely known for trolling, people who trolled on his threads could hide behind his notoriety and "troll it up" worse than he ever did (in some cases). The strange, negative attention that people gave to him, even in threads that saw little to no input from him, bordered on obsession in some places.

I agree with some of Rem's points as well. Common decency should be found everywhere, but a realist can never expect that to happen. The old adage (itself taken from a song) remains true: "know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em." If you're engaged in dialogue with a reasonable person, the dialogue will probably be worth it. If reasonable people are in short supply, leaving a forum might just be the wisest choice, at least for a time. Rem, I wish your pal didn't experience what he has; yet, now that he can expect that treatment, he'll have to decide if it's better to stay or leave.

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by otakudog View Post
    I feel sympathy for your friend!!! Maybe you should give your friend a confidence boost and tell the bullies to back off!!! T_T
    You tell them, guv!!
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

One Volt Battery High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:53 AM
    Threads

The thing that most definitely indicates that he is a troll(well as if it wasn't obvious from his threads) is that Rem tried to help him yet he would go and do exactly what he has always been doing with no sign of improvement. If he were truly interested in advice he definitely would have at least listened and tried to improve himself.

Another thing that indicates that he is a troll is that you can tell, at least by his grammar, that he was not a complete idiot. So he was obviously just messing with everyone in threads for the lulz, most likely just interested in how people would react.

Personally I couldn't have cared less about what he said. I replied to his topics if I thought they were interesting, but not once did I bash the guy. He wasn't hurting me so why should I stoop so low to even feel one grain of negativity towards him? That's a waste of good energy if you ask me.

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

I don't want to join in on the trolling on Mavericker. It's...disgusting to see a person being bullied by other people. But that doesn't mean I'm on his side, though. I'll take a neutral stance.
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

often those who bully people on the internet are the ones who can't do it in real life and are filled with the anger of being bullied themselves, even though they can't see the pain inflicted on the one they are bullying, it feels to them that they got the selfworth back that they lost by the hands of their own bullies. These type of people blame the world for being a bully target and therefore think everyone else should pay. Not all people being bullied take there anger out like this, some keep it to themselfs and others talk about it with their friends to get over this, and on rare occations they think about suicide(mostley when mixed with other things gone wrong in the persons life).

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The word troll is actually quite hard to describe. I have a built in troll-meter. During the Mavericker threads I noticed flocks of members from this years
    (2009) generation flock and post "o i love you mav" or "just quiet mav" that resulted in Mavericker starting new threads.

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

So now bullies hang out with the mods, the mods are on a power trip. And the mods give pleasure to the bullying by banning and punish the true victim. Nice. What a lovely society the internet is. Why is there so much unfair treatment here? Is there some way for someone to notice the fowl play?

For the record, if you do notice something like that happening here send a message to the staff and it will be dealt with swiftly and seriously. We've had people who were relieved of their duties here in the past for behavior that was truly out of hand and often cases that look like exceptions (Mavericker) are cases where the hammer came down on a nail that was sticking out.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How so? Mavericker was a push over. He ignored people. He was just as cruel as those who bullied him.
    He was what he was; however, Anger Bag! is correct in that those who pursued him weren't anymore justified nor dignified in their exploits than Mavericker himself. I myself am guilty of that, and I'm certainly not proud of a good deal of my behavior when it came to him.

Even so, I stand by the opinion I held when he was still here in that the negative influence he exuded far outweighed the good. And so, with that in mind, I want to believe that AF will be a better place for however long he's gone.

I baited him how?
    I'll not name names here; however, I believe that more than a few of the members here are guilty of baiting Mavericker more than once, myself included. Anyone who followed him, even for one or two threads, would've had a faint inclination of the kind of person he was and how prone he was to responding to just about anything that was thrown at him in one form or another. Granted, that doesn't excuse him for doing what he did, because that was the kind of person he was; however, those who sparked the proverbial flames aren't much better off.

In that respect, I think those who find themselves in similar situations in the future should give some thought as to a suggestion made prior to this post about simply putting said person on ignore via the convenient function given to us. I, for one, believe that I will do so should something like that ever happen again.

Maybe he wasn't necessarily a 'bad' person; however, he was a fool who simply didn't know when to quit.

There's also an ignore function on AF. It makes the posts of people who bug you invisible.
    I'll be sure to keep that option in mind the next time someone like Mavericker comes along, to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cless Alvein View Post
    For the record, if you do notice something like that happening here send a message to the staff and it will be dealt with swiftly and seriously. We've had people who were relieved of their duties here in the past for behavior that was truly out of hand and often cases that look like exceptions (Mavericker) are cases where the hammer came down on a nail that was sticking out.
    Curiously, I've a question. If this doesn't go beyond the limits of what you're allowed to disclose, what exactly happened to Mavericker? I know that he was banned a few days ago, but for how long? Is it merely for another five-day period, longer, or is it permanent this time?

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    He was what he was; however, Anger Bag! is correct in that those who pursued him weren't anymore justified nor dignified in their exploits than Mavericker himself. I myself am guilty of that, and I'm certainly not proud of a good deal of my behavior when it came to him.
    I am guilty too. I won't excuse my behavior, I should have known better.

Curiously, I've a question. If this doesn't go beyond the limits of what you're allowed to disclose, what exactly happened to Mavericker? I know that he was banned a few days ago, but for how long? Is it merely for another five-day period, longer, or is it permanent this time?
    According to Gjallarhorn, he's permabanned.
    Last edited by Seņor Nobody; 05-25-2009 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Gjallarhorn is a hard for me to spell.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    Threads

well,the bullies i've encountered was only in thaw online.
    they would bully by cursing, kicking(if they are hosting,if not they start bugging the host to kick that person just because they don't want him there) or the worst,freezing the game to everyone!what we do to them is get revenge and try too put some good sense in that useless head.And sometimes those bullies become great people!

i have never encountered overpowered mods,but i think its even worst that in thaw!
    to be a mod and bully someone,that person should be banned from the site.
    Created to Overrule Everything

One Volt Battery High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:53 AM
    Threads

I was around when he got banned. Apparently he kept posting racial threads... stuff about black people and whether a black man can get a chinese woman and other random stuff about chinese women. He posted like 4 or 5 threads alone all asking stupid questions mostly relating to chinese women. He did all of this in about half a day. I'm pretty sure that Kishiro banned him. That's all I know.
    Last edited by High Risk; 05-26-2009 at 09:22 AM.

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

because some people use bullying to hide their weakness..
    or people are really bad..

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cless Alvein View Post

Nah...even tho that might change something a bit,it's not fully functional...
    The Hammer of Justice may fall upon them,but consider the fact that they have quite amount of friends here...
    Moderators + friends = power...
    You can't do anything to change that...Moderators have influence,corrupted moderators will use that influence to make facts about them not true,so they could continue on whatever they were doing...
    While that may not be the case quite much,it's still present,even now...
    I have a friend that was banned for nothing...why...?
    Just because one particular member thought it was funny,joined with mod and banned the person...
    Don't ask for names tho,that's a top-class information,and it's totally up to you if you'll believe that or not...
    How do I know that...?
    I act as a rogue while online,and my job is to gather informations...
    As we can see,telling about that to the staff may not do the job,hell,it could make it even worse...
    What friend wouldn't witness to help their friends,even if lying is needed...?
    Hell,it's the beauty of the internet,you can lie as much as you want,and still there will be ones that would believe you,with just a tiny bit of diplomacy...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information