AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Worlds, One Heart

Member Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 02:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Two Worlds, One Heart

So this is like a side OVA type thing to a story me and my friends wrote called Ai Nassen [which we also turning into a Visual Novel]. This one only focus on two of the main characters though, Kiri Kumo and Sado Pepper. So I'll give you some background on the characters. The other leads from Ai Nassen only play minor rolls in this story, which I call Two Worlds, One Heart. The school is Sukoshi High. I'm working on this story alone though without the help of my friends.

Hsienko Otoyama: A 10th grader who has a odd habit of laughing at nothing at all. He moved out of his parents house and rented an apartment so he could get better schooling. He has a part time job working at a sushi bar. He suffers from terrible nightmares that cause him to get little to no sleep. Even though he's unhealthy, he's learned to adapt to that well.

Nyoko Shioya: She's in 10th grade and is rather rude. She tends to boss others around. But she does have a sweeter side to her. Nyoko lives with her father. Her mother died for unknown reasons in her sleep. Her best friend is literaly her father. She has other friends, but she really feels she only built those relationships off of fear of her actions. She doesn't know if anyone truly cares for her.

Zodeisa Fuddelwok aka Misaki Motomiya and Koharu Motomiya : Due to her limited knowledge of earth, she is very shy. Zodeisa was the Princess of Untravelled #937 though her people called it Fuddelwok. She was to be married, and she was quite pleased, but he suddenly died in a freak accident. She fell into mourning and left the planet and headed to Japan. After arriving she convinced a family that she was their adopted daughter and began attending school with Koharu...her adopted brother.

Koharu is a straight "A" student. He has a soft spot for Misaki his adopted sister. When he's dating a girl, he treats her like gold. He hates his name since it's a girls name and he became a gang boy, while keeping up with his grades of course.

Gardenia Kurin and Yuu Shiroda/Edward Lockwood: Gardenia is mysterious and also a vampire. She suffers greatly from a broken heart and doesn't talk to people whom she does not know. In turn, others don't talk to her because she creepy and weird. She also will switch schools every now and again so others can't figure out her secret. She faked her death after her lover Yuu died saved her life.

Yuu was a kind gentleman, a skilled sword user, and deeply in love with Gardenia. He gave his life to save her life and died in the process. He was later reincarnatied into and Englishman.

Kiri Kumo: She is repeating the 10th grade over again for reasons she refuses to reveal. It's very hard for her to make friends since she literally hates people with a passion. She was orphaned at the age of 6 and has suffered harassment from other students who blamed her for the murder of her parents. They told her that it was her fault that they were dead. And Kiri finally got fed up with it and began fighting back. The only ones who ever loved her were her parents. Now that they're dead she's lost all hope of anyone loving her again.

Jack Stiles: He's quite layed back unless angered. He has deep desires to help anyone who is in need. His father was given the death penalty for a crime he didn't commit so his mother raised him on her own. She paid for him to take fighting lessons where he was proficent in unarmed combat and bo staff techniques. He now lives on his own, supporting himself so his mother doesn't half too. He can sense others emotions.

Sado Pepper: He's quite friendly to everyone he meets. He'd take blows and never fight back. He's in the 10th grade. If you went and held a gun to his head he'd probally laugh at you....

Sado wasn't expected to live. After he was born the doctors told his parents he had a rare and fatal disease that would slowly eat away at his organs. When they asked how long he'd live, they were told to about the age of 25...if he was lucky. As years went by, he always wondered why people said sorry to him. Even his teachers. One day a teacher was crying in front of him. When he asked why, the teacher replied with "You don't know?". He asked what he didn't know about and the teacher explained about the disease that his parent's never bothered to tell him about. He then ran away to his Uncle's house and told him what happened. His Uncle smiled and told Sado he could stay there until his parent's came for him.

They never came...

Smith: The crazy 30 year old janitor who at some point in his life declared war on all bugs. He has a habit of scaring people.

Kazuma Takumi: Sophmore and homeroom teacher. You'd want to stay off his bad side since he doesn't even have a good side! He's never cheery or smiling unless it's at someone else's pain. He's a teacher who has taught for three years. He is married and has a kid that no one can figure out why is still breathing. His style of teaching is a bit fractured and is found very bossy as well.

Akio Taro: Teachs the Juniors. Very lenient, and allows many and most things. He is laid back and always feels like a neutral guy, not mean, not nice. He can often give the oddiest assignments and say the oddiest things at time.

These are just the characters. I'm not typing the first chapter in this post. The scroll bar is small enough. Though I would like to know what you think of the characters please and thank you. And in the mean time, I'll get chapter one typed up and posted.

Title: Two Worlds, One Heart

Rating: 15+

Genre: Romance/Humor/Fantasy/Drama/Action

A side story of Ai Nassen. This story tells of the relationship between Sado and Kiri. The great thing about this is you don't have to read Ai Nassen to be able to read this since it will start in the begining of the story anyway. It's just told from Sado and Kiri's sides instead of everyone else. Though everyone else does play their role in the story.

Last edited by Akatsuki_Gurl; 05-17-2009 at 10:25 PM.

'All I want, is for someone to accept me, as me.'

Member Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unhappy Chapter 1 Where The Story Begins...

A girl came running in through the doors of a brightly lit hospital. She was panting and her clothes wet, clinging to her slender body. Her hair was short, neatly cut and was stuck against the lines of her face. The color of her hair shone brightly in the light, it was a deep purple. She leaned up against a nearby wall as a nurse approched her. She only bearly heard the question pass by the nurse's lips.

"Can I help you miss?"

The girl lifted her head to look into the nurses eyes. Her eyes were a bright green and shone with deep sadness. The girl nodded at the nurse as she was helped over to the counter to talk to the receptionist. The nurse retrieved a towel for her and handed it to her. She thanked the nurse before turning to face the receptionist.

"Are you looking for someone?"

"Pepper, Sado" came her desperate answer. The receptionist began typing on the keyboard. When she'd finished she held up her head and shook her head.

"Family only. I'm very sorry." Frustrated by this she slammed one hand down on the counter then lifted her left hand. On her ring finger was a simple yet elegant silver ring.

"I'm his wife!" she barked at the recptionist who quickly wrote down his room number and handed it to the girl. She bowed to the lady behind the counter and ran towards the elevator. Pushing the button to go up a few levels she waited for the doors to open. When the doors finally opened she entered and pressed the button to take her to the third floor.

The girl stepped out into the hallway, as she glanced at the paper. "304" she mumbled under her breath. She then turned her eyes towards the sign that read "--> 300-350". Sighing she began to walk in the direction the arrow was pointing, which so happened to be to the right. She came into a dismal hallway that reeked of sadness and despair. The room she wanted, was the second on the right. Walking up to the door, she had no clue what to expect. The girl put her hand on the door and slid it open. When the door was fully open, the first thing that caught her eyes was a boy laying on a bed, covered up in white sheets with an oxygen mask on over his nose and mouth.

"Kiri-san...who told you he was here?"

She turned slowly to see a tall woman who she knew at once as Sado's doctor. The girl, called Kiri, stared at the women for a few long intense moments before answering the question.

"My sensei told me...since Sado and I are majoring in the same thing..." Her eyes came to rest on the body lying on the bed, apparently alseep.

"We don't think he'll make it through the night. His breathing is getting slower and slower with every hour that goes by." the lady explained as she watched Kiri's expresions go from sadness to horror in a matter of seconds.

"Are you messing with me? Tomarrow is his birthday!" Kiri asked shaking her head, not wanting to believe what she was hearing.

"There's nothing we can do anymore Kiri-san...I'm sorry." And she left the room closing the door behind her. Kiri turned to face the bed once more. She walked closer so the boy in the bed was closer in view.

"Kiri..." A faint voice said from under the oxygen mask. Kiri jumped when she heard this and looked closer at the boy.

"Sado?" The boy's head moved up and down. He pulled his hand out from beneath the covers and held it out to Kiri. She stepped forward and took his hand in her's. She knew what this ment. Without even thinking, not that any doctor in the hospital would even argue with her anyway, she climbed into the bed next to Sado. She layed her head against his chest as he carefully wrapped his arms around her shoulders and waist.

"I love you Kiri..."

Kiri slowly opened her eyes only to see the sun shining in through the open window. She didn't remember opening that in the middle of the night, maybe a nurse did. She sat up stretching her arms high above her head. Her eyes came to rest on Sado.

"Happy birthday Sado!" She smiled and clapped her hands together. No answer. She turned to the heart monitor. Her eyes grew wide and filled with tears. The line was straight. His heart was no longer beating in his chest. He was dead. Kiri threw herself onto his lifeless body and began to sob.

"No come back! Please comeback! SADO!"

Kiri walked out of the hospital's front doors and into the bright sunlight. Her eyes were greeted with pain. Her head ached from spending the morning engulfed in tears of dispair.

This is where our story begins, with the events that led up to this point. How Kiri came to know Sado, and the relationship they built with eachother. A relationship neither of them ever imagioned they'd ever be able to achieve.

The story begins here...

__________________________________________________ ____________

So that was Chapter 1! I'd like to know what you guys think please. I wanted to start with how it ends because I thought it gave more life to it honestly. Plus I liked it better this way than starting with when they were in school and first met.

Comments welcomed!

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm curious to know what happened. My only advice is that purple hair and green eyes doesn't look right in my mind's eye. Maybe something related to purple? It doesn't make or break the story, I just noticed it is all.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Chapter 2 That Fateful Day

There she stood, a scarf tied around her neck covering her mouth, headphones on that just happened to be blasting music, and a glare plastered to her face that would send anyone running. The shirt she wore was a simple one that was a deep red. Her pants were a deep blue that were tight fitting to her slender legs. The girl had been standing staring at a piece of paper that had been tacked to the wall for quite some time now. She let out a noise that sounded like a growl and placed her hands on her hips. A boy passing by stopped to look at the paper when the girl noticed his presence and pushed him to the floor. She then returned to reading the paper. When she finished she glanced at the kid, who at this point was lying on the floor confused. Glaring still the girl leaned down and grabbed the boy by the shirt and lifted him off the ground.

"You'll remeber not to cross my path again yes?" she hissed as she began draging the boy to a nearby locker. "Get in!" And with that being said she shoved the boy into the locker and slammed the door shut before he even knew what had hit him.

"HEY! STUPID GIRL!"

The girl turned around slowly only to see a person running down the hall straight at her. It was a man, who decided suddenly to stop short of her. He stared at the girl panting from dashing down the hallway.

"Stupid girl? Come on, can't you think of something better?" She watched the man's eyes begin to twitch madly.

"What?!" The girl turned and saw a boy standing behind the man. She narrowed her eyes as she started past the person lecturing her to the boy behind him. She was about to speak when she felt a ruler make contact with her rib cage. Doubling over in pain, she manged to hiss, "You son of a-"

SMACK!

The ruler made contact with her side again causing a loud cracking sound to be heard. Her rib had snapped in two due to the force of the blow. The girl, now fed up, reached into her pocket and pulled out a knife. She pointed it at the man, while slightly noticing the boy behind him taking a step back. This time the ruler came down on her wrist, causing the knife to fly from her hand and acroos the floor.

"WAIT!" The boy now ran past the man to stand in front of the girl. He held his arms out at his sides. The man, now annoyed more than anything grabbed the boy by the shirt and yanked him closer.

"I know about you boy. Your Sado. And unless you want everyone else to know you can clear out now!" He released the boy called Sado. She watche from the floor as the boy suddenly looked as if he'd pass out. The man then picked up her knife and pointed it at her.

"You can retrive this in the office." And he left, leaving her and Sado together in the hallway. Sado was lost in his own world and suddenly started to walk off.

"Thank you." The girl stood and dusted herself off and then strolled around a corner disapearing from Sado's sight.

"Sure..." And he too left.

The girl walked into a classroom sometime later to find Sado sitting quietly, a pale girl with long black hair, a weird looking girl with an afro, a gothic looking girl, and a boy with redish hair. When she gazed to the front of the room there he was. The man who attacked her in the hallway.

Crap....She thought miserably to herself.
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Gomenasi! This is kinda short like. But it's actiony [Is that even a word? O.o]

Comment's welcomed Even if you hate it with a passion, I'd like you to express this to me^^
    Last edited by Akatsuki_Gurl; 05-23-2009 at 09:35 PM.

Junior Member reddoor is on a distinguished road reddoor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2009 10:23 PM
    Threads

waiting. love happens...

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Nice story. I'm looking forward if there's more to come =]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Post Chapter 3 Introductions

The girl migrated to an empty seat in the back of the room. When she got there she sat down and turned her music on. Over her shoulder she could see the boy called Sado. After watching him for a few moments, she gazed to the front of the room where the pale looking girl was having a conversation with the teacher. The girl pulled out a book and began to read. Only moments after this, the strange girl with the afro came over to her. This strange girl was greeted by the slamming noise of the girl's book. "Can I help you?" she asked glaring at the girl. She stood up and pushed her way past the other girl to walk over to Sado's desk.

"I just wanted to say thank you..."

Sado barely heard her and turned to face her. He couldn't believe this girl was saying 'thank you' to him. He nodded his head with a smile on his face right. "Sure, not a problem."

The pale girl was now making her way towards the girl with an afro and the other boy.

The teacher was now writing his name down on the board. When he'd finished, he turned around slowly.

"SIT! You too!" He pointed a finger at Sado and the girl he was talking too. The girl snorted with disgust and strolled back over to her desk, sat down and began reading again.

"You will call me Kazuma you hear!?" He noticed the girl reading the book. Reaching across his desk he picked up a marker and chucked at her forhead.

"Listen to me! I will be damned if you don't praticipate!" The girl glared at him then stuck her tounge out at him.

"Get up here and introduce yourself!" he pointed at the girl who took off her headphones and slammed her book shut. She came strutting to the front of the room and turned to face the class.

"Tell the class one thing about yourself and then I'll say one thing about you"

"My names Kiri Kumo and I'm a orphan." she turned slightly to face Kazuma.

"Good, I think your a noisy self-centered brat" The girl, named Kiri, began walking passed the girl with afro who Kazuma was now motioning to come forward. Kiri threw herself in her desk. The new afro girl now stood with her hands over her mouth.

"I'm Misaki Motomiya..." there was a long pause. She appeared to thinking hard about what else to say. Finally, she spoke again. "I ran away from my birth parents." Her nervous eyes turned towards Kazuma now, who also seemed to be thinking about something.

"This is a good first impression, unlike Miss Kumo over there. I think your hair is well...yeah you know. You! Pale girl!" Misaki began strolling back to her seat as the pale girl took her place in front of the class.

"My name is Gardenia, and there are many things I could be telling you but I'd probably scare you. One thing I can tell you is that my lover died because he tried to save me and ever since then I've been looked upon coldly" She turned and started making her way back to her seat. Kiri raised an eyebrow at her comment. She was certainly a weird girl to say the very least.

"I think your a bloody liar Gardenia. You! Up now!" He pointed a stern finger towards Sado now, who quitely stood and walked to the front. He was the only one who didn't seem nervous so far. Truth be told, Kiri had been somewhat nervous.

"I'm Sado Pepper and I like raisins." Kazuma threw another marker at Kiri's forhead as she opened her mouth to say something.

"Shut up for ten seconds would you!? And Sado, you'll learn quickly what blackmail can do." He then pointed to the only other boy in the class. "Get up here!" The boy practiclly ran to the front of the class.

"Name's Hsienko and this class is going to be fun! Now do the wave!" He moved his finger from one side of the room to the other. Sado quickly stood and moved his arms into the air then back down again.

"Sado thank you for the unneeded spirit. And Hsienko...I'll get back to you...Goth girl!" Finally, the last person was treking to the front of the class to introduce themselves. She seemed like an interesting enough person.

"I'm Nyoko, and you all are crazy." She stromed down the isle back to her desk and sat down.

"Very good, I Nyoko agree with you. No I shall tell you about myself. I'm Kazuma I do not like people talking over me and disrespectful kids."

"I'm not a kid, sir. My parents are long dead." came Gardenia's voice. Kiri turned to give her an akward gaze, apprently Kazuma was doing the same exact thing.

"What now?" Kazuma managed to say. "You the liar yes? Fits you." Gardenia stood and pointed out the window across the road to the nearby graveyard.

"Go over there and look for Mr and Mrs. Ukyou Kurin then tell me I'm a liar." she smirked. While all this was going on, Kiri was in the process of chucking a note containing a invitation for Sado to join her for lunch. Luckly, Kazuma missed this action, he seemed to occupied with that of Gardenia who was still at this point smirking at him. Hsienko suddenly stood and protested against Kazuma ruining his wave. Sado nodded a yes to Kiri, indicating he'd join her for lunch. Then he jumped from his seat and agreed with Hsienko.

"Anyone who get's a picture of these tombs gets 10 extra credit points! Hsienko, I've decided your annoying! Now will you and Sado please sit!"

Finally the bell rang as Kiri lept from her seat, shoving things into her bag. "I'll meet you in a few minutes Sado!" And she ran from the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's chapter 3! Let me know what you think yes?
    Last edited by Akatsuki_Gurl; 06-08-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Member Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion has a reputation beyond repute Avasion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2009 03:19 PM
    Threads

great story i love it can't wait to read more of it if there is more.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Avasion View Post
    great story i love it can't wait to read more of it if there is more.
    Thank you! ^_^ I'll post more when I return from Anime Expo.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information