AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'm looking for some new manga to read. Some things I've liked:

Loveless
    Lock On!
    GE-Good Ending
    Soul Eater
    Sailor Moon
    I think I did read FMA...?
    and Love Hina

Not very fond of Shoujo manga. Any suggestions?

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Quote Originally Posted by silverwings1415 View Post
    I'm looking for some new manga to read. Some things I've liked:

Loveless
    Lock On!
    GE-Good Ending
    Soul Eater
    Sailor Moon
    I think I did read FMA...?
    and Love Hina

Not very fond of Shoujo manga. Any suggestions?

1) Zombie Loan
    2) Bleach
    3) Anima+

All fantasy - scifi type x.x

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

1. Mobile suit Gundam 00 / Seed
    2. Melty Blood
    3. Fate/Stay Night
    4. XBLADE, if you can find it.
    5. And of course D.Gray-Man.
    6. Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Oh and I'm also looking for some good new manga to read (:

I liked
    1) High School Debut
    2) Absolute Boyfriend
    3) Anima+
    4) Zombie Loan
    5) Kimi ni Todoke

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Junior Member AnswerInTheAsker is on a distinguished road AnswerInTheAsker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2010 07:07 PM
    Threads

Default Looking for some recommendations.

I really like anime that deals with spiritual warfare but doesn't lose its brightness and creativity.

I guess the epitome of that description would be the Avatar anime...full of lessons on the various timeless virtues of spirit and incredibly imaginative interactions between the characters and their colorful world.

If you have a suggestion, I thank you now.

Junior Member shaOlin-36 is on a distinguished road shaOlin-36's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Ok, here is the deal. I am looking for an anime series that is very Martial Arts centric. I am a big Street Fighter fan & recently saw the animated movie which i enjoyed. I want something similar and hopefully better. Cowboy Bebop & Hellsing are the only other anime series i have seen and i enjoyed both. I want something along those lines but with more fighting and martial arts.

Some guidelines...

1. I want a series with several seasons under its belt or fully completed.
    2. I would like to avoid shows which are better suited for young kids. (I am 26)
    3. No nudity please.
    4. Something thought provoking and complex would be a big bonus.

Thank you in advance, i don't know much about the anime scene so i really need the help you dig?!?!

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Any one?

Junior Member Nightt is on a distinguished road Nightt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 07:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nightn

Default Re: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

Quote Originally Posted by shaOlin-36 View Post
    Ok, here is the deal. I am looking for an anime series that is very Martial Arts centric. I am a big Street Fighter fan & recently saw the animated movie which i enjoyed. I want something similar and hopefully better. Cowboy Bebop & Hellsing are the only other anime series i have seen and i enjoyed both. I want something along those lines but with more fighting and martial arts.

Some guidelines...

1. I want a series with several seasons under its belt or fully completed.
    2. I would like to avoid shows which are better suited for young kids. (I am 26)
    3. No nudity please.
    4. Something thought provoking and complex would be a big bonus.

Thank you in advance, i don't know much about the anime scene so i really need the help you dig?!?!

[/COLOR]Any one?
    Some series that fit your description:
    1) Katanagatari - Although it isn't that long, it's all about martial arts (the sword styles, etc.). It's also extremely thought provoking, and somewhat complext. As of now, there are only about 6 episodes out, each of them being 45-50 minutes long. 1 episode is released every month.

2) D.Gray-man - Very long, 103 episodes, and fully completed. A bit cheesy at times, but, in similarities to Hellsing, it also has a secret organization and the whole idea of having a huge enemy. (I haven't watched Hellsing, but I know of it's contents, somewhat)

3) History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - 50 episodes, fully completed. All about martial arts, and somewhat thought provoking.

Senior Member Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2010 02:28 AM
    Finland, land of santa claus and good dental care.
    Threads

since there is no identify this anime thread, I'll post this here. Click image for larger version

Name:	pewpewcatgunavatar.gif
Views:	115
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	30240 just what anime is this from, the gif has been around for years so a google search yeilded nothing on it's origins.
    We are Pop Candy, very happy! ^--^

Junior Member Mr_Lender is on a distinguished road Mr_Lender's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 03:50 AM
    Threads

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to anime but I have seen a few shows and have a small understanding of what I like.

I just finished watching Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu and thought that it was hilarious. I've tried to find some similarly funny shows but almost everything I find is based around romance etc. Are there any other very funny shows out there that are about topics other than love?

I'm also interested in seeing some darker anime. I've watched Elfen Lied (and loved it) and the Ninja Scroll series and movie. Also, having enjoyed Death Note, I don't mind/would prefer a slightly more intelligent series. Violence and gore isn't a problem, so long as the anime has some substance behind it.

Thanks for the help

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Lender View Post
    Hi all,

I'm fairly new to anime but I have seen a few shows and have a small understanding of what I like.

I just finished watching Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu and thought that it was hilarious. I've tried to find some similarly funny shows but almost everything I find is based around romance etc. Are there any other very funny shows out there that are about topics other than love?
    I'd suggest Great Teacher Onizuka - it does have non love related drama but its still a great comedy,Desert Punk,Cromartie Hight School,The Ping Pong Club (i just made the same recommendation)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Lender View Post
    I'm also interested in seeing some darker anime. I've watched Elfen Lied (and loved it) and the Ninja Scroll series and movie. Also, having enjoyed Death Note, I don't mind/would prefer a slightly more intelligent series. Violence and gore isn't a problem, so long as the anime has some substance behind it.

Thanks for the help
    If you liked Death Note im certain you'll enjoy Code Geass
    And for dark animes - Gantz , Berserk, Ergo Proxy ,Kyoushoku Soukou Guyver , Tokko , Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho:Tou

Junior Member Myself* is on a distinguished road Myself*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2010 04:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi im looking for something like a romance type with drama like nana or bokura ga ita
    i dont want something magical girl(but a little magic is ok like fruits basket) and something that is recent
    ive seen full moon, kimi ga nozomu eien, peach girl, myself;yourself, ouran high school host club, and school days

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

If you love someone, he could make you sad. He could even make you feel lonely sometimes. But that someone can also make you happier than you'll ever be....

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myself* View Post
    Hi im looking for something like a romance type with drama like nana or bokura ga ita
    i dont want something magical girl(but a little magic is ok like fruits basket) and something that is recent
    ive seen full moon, kimi ga nozomu eien, peach girl, myself;yourself, ouran high school host club, and school days
    Love Hina.

Junior Member Myself* is on a distinguished road Myself*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2010 04:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Ega View Post
    Love Hina.
    ok thanks i'll try it!!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

If you love someone, he could make you sad. He could even make you feel lonely sometimes. But that someone can also make you happier than you'll ever be....

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I'm looking for a romance anime. Hopefully something more serious and a bit less comedy. I want something like Hanbun No Tsuki ga noboru sora, Aishiteruze Baby, or Bokura ga Ita.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myself*
    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD
    I'm looking for a romance anime. Hopefully something more serious and a bit less comedy. I want something like Hanbun No Tsuki ga noboru sora, Aishiteruze Baby, or Bokura ga Ita.
    How dare this not be a place to recommend manga. <_<

Both of you go watch Kimi ni Todoke if you haven't, already. D:

Also, for Myself*: If you likes Ouran, then you'll definitely like Special A.

And if you ever need manga, I can suggest a ton. ><
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 08-04-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 04:23 AM
    Threads

I think I'll give this a try. Some of the series I like are:
    -Genocyber(Shonen, Cyberpunk, Science-Fiction, action)
    -Zoids in general(Shonen, Mecha, Science-Fiction, action)
    -Macross in general(Shonen, Mecha, Space Opera, Science-Fiction, action)
    -Ranma 1/2(Shonen, Romance, Harem, Comedy)
    -The Mazinger trilogy(Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger, Grendizer)(Shonen, Mecha, Action)

I'm looking for an anime with a dark plot. I don't care if it gets depressing, I'm immune to it by now(Don't bother with recommendations in the main-stream, since chances are, I've already seen them).
    Last edited by Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan; 08-05-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Member animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 01:23 AM
    Threads

Hey I'm looking for some anime to watch, getting bored over the summer.

Anyways~ I'm looking for a dark, romance, comedy, maybe something cute (but not too girly like Sugar Fairy or something =__=), action, magical, anything really. I'm open for anything, except for Mecha anime. Not really into it.

So I've watched

Kimi Ni Todoke
    Higurashi No Koro Ni
    Inuyasha (Who hasn't?)
    Full Metal Alchemist
    School Days
    Witch Hunter Robin
    Wolf Rain
    Lucky Star
    Elfen Lied
    Kenshin
    Tenichi Muyo
    Ranma 1/2
    PaniPoni Dash!
    Yucie
    Vampire Knight
    Karin

You guys get it now right? Theres a lot more, but I need some new series', something thats not overrated too please? Thanks!
    Last edited by animefreakxp; 08-11-2010 at 02:28 AM.

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 04:23 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animefreakxp View Post
    Hey I'm looking for some anime to watch, getting bored over the summer.

Anyways~ I'm looking for a dark, romance, comedy, maybe something cute (but not too girly like Sugar Fairy or something =__=), action, magical, anything really. I'm open for anything, except for Mecha anime. Not really into it.

So I've watched

Kimi Ni Todoke
    Higurashi No Koro Ni
    Inuyasha (Who hasn't?)
    Full Metal Alchemist
    School Days
    Witch Hunter Robin
    Wolf Rain
    Lucky Star
    Elfen Lied
    Kenshin
    Tenichi Muyo
    Ranma 1/2
    PaniPoni Dash!
    Yucie
    Vampire Knight
    Karin

You guys get it now right? Theres a lot more, but I need some new series', something thats not overrated too please? Thanks!
    Well if you like Ranma 1/2 then you'll probably like Urusei Yatsura. You might also like Kare Kano(His and Her Circumstances) and Full Metal Panic(FMP is considered a mech anime, but the mechs are really just for show. Barely anything to do with them.).

Member animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp has a reputation beyond repute animefreakxp's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 01:23 AM
    Threads

Thanks so much! :3

Junior Member Ads is on a distinguished road Ads's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 12:12 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AdsAy1

Hi Guys.

I'm looking for any Anime that is similar to Teknoman, I though this was brillant I just wish the ending was a little different and I'm into anything action.
    Can anyone suggest anything similar?
    Also I've seen Neon Genisis that was ok but got wierd at the end.

Thanks in advance.
    Loving the site too some of the images and drawings are amazing.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Hi Guys.

I'm looking for any Anime that is similar to Teknoman, I though this was brillant I just wish the ending was a little different and I'm into anything action.
    Can anyone suggest anything similar?
    Also I've seen Neon Genisis that was ok but got wierd at the end.

Thanks in advance.
    Loving the site too some of the images and drawings are amazing.
    You can check out Gundam Wing. Its also a Mecha-war type of anime, I'm sure you'll like it. There are a lot of Gundam anime out there, but I've only watched G Gundam and Gundam wing, so I hope they're similar to Tenkoman. If you're looking for something modern you can try Code Geass. The first season doesn't have much battles, but the second season does.

Also you can try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ΣSD View Post
    You can check out Gundam Wing. Its also a Mecha-war type of anime, I'm sure you'll like it. There are a lot of Gundam anime out there, but I've only watched G Gundam and Gundam wing, so I hope they're similar to Tenkoman. If you're looking for something modern you can try Code Geass. The first season doesn't have much battles, but the second season does.

Also you can try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
    Awesome thanks for that I'm checking these out now.
    Can you recommend anything action it doesn't necessarally have to be Mecha-War type, just good solid action where the good guy might save the lady or the world, or both.....

Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Ads; 08-18-2010 at 03:35 AM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well you can check out Fate/Stay Night. Its a pretty awesome anime in my opinion. If you want to try something that's short you can try Prism Ark, though I have to warn that it has some ecchi to it.

If you want some oldies try Dragonball Z and Yu Yu Hakusho, or maybe even Ruroni Kenshin.

There's also Zero no Tsukaima, even though its mostly romance comedy. Um... there's also Chrono Crusade and D.grayman.

I'm starting to draw blanks right now, so I'll finish off with To aru Majutsu no Index and the second season of it called To aru Kagaku no Railgun. Imo the first season is better.

Oh and Cowboy bebop. Its a fantastic anime that you definitely must watch.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hey guys.
    I've checked out everything you recommended, looked at some youtube trailers and read a bunch of official web sites and wikipedia and imdb pages. I'm not really into the whole majic thing, got any other action anime you can recommend?

Member Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin has a reputation beyond repute Alorumin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

Hello! Im on the lookout for a new anime to watch and i need some help to find one. I really like the Supernatural and Feudal Era genre. A good Storyline is most importent and there has to be some fighting in it aswell. Something similar to kekkaishi, Kiba, Naruto, Bleach, Seirei no Moribito, Samurai Champloo, Shounen Omnyouji, Inuyasha, D Grey Man, Hunter X hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist and Nuraruhyon no Mago. I would also like to know if there are any other animes in this genre that started in 2010 like Nuraruhyon no Mago, I love this show

here is also a little list of some aniems i didnt like. Kaze No stigma, Soul eater, getbackers, My hime, twelve kingdoms, Tsubasa Chornicle ( was good at the beginning ) Yu Yu Hakusho and Shakugen No shana.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information