AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Default Re: Recommendation/Request Thread. [Read the first post]

Ok I am looking for a new Anime/Manga. I am into the more adult/dark/brutal stuff.
    Things I have seen and liked:

Anime:
    Berserk
    Fist of the North Star
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Cowboy Bebop
    Basilisk (Got bored of this afterawhile. The ending was kinda good.. IMO)
    Ghost in The Shell Movie and S.A.C (Movie was one of the first Anime's I ever saw. The S.A.C series theme song is to this day hauntingly stuck in my head.)
    Hellsing
    Baki The Grappler (I haven't watched EVERY episode of this, but I've watched quite a bit of it..)
    Fate Stay Night (Was not REALLY into this, was forced to watch with my friend, wasn't that bad of a show though.)
    Tri-Gun
    Rurouni Kenshin (I miss this show)
    Big O
    Cyborg 009
    Yu-Yu-Hakusho (I actually liked this show considerably more then DBZ...)
    Dragon Ball Z

Manga:
    Shamo (Maybe its Shamu?)
    Riki-Oh (This was a SPECTACULAR read.)
    Hunter X Hunter (Read this up to the part of the Cell remake looking dude dies, got bored of it because the begining was SUPER original, then BAM starts looking like and feeling like Dragon Ball Z)
    Umi No Misaki (This is a guilty pleasure not my normal type of read.)
    History's Strongest Disciple (I dont think this is the full name of this.. But I LOVED this manga.)
    Tough (Wow. One of my favorite Manga's of all time. Just wish it would update more frequently on Mangafox.)
    Baki The Grappler
    Sun-Ken Rock ( I almost forgot about this Manga.. BAD ASSS!!!)
    Breaker/ Breaker New Waves (this is probably my most ideal favorite Manga. I hate the fact I forgot about it till now and haven't read it in over a year now, but the whole Bully takes a stand and gets badass thing, on top of the ending plot twist of the first series... absolutely PERFECT)

I am forgetting ALOT of stuff.. I would say the most Noteable to me in these lists would be:

Anime: Berserk, Fist of the North Star, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing, and Baki.

Manga: Shamo (Shamu), Riki oh, Tough, Bake, Histories strongest disciple, Sun-Ken Rock, Break/New Waves.

I like the more adult themes the most, but one of my favorite part of reading and watching stuff is watching a character grow physically stronger over time. I almost had to write an edit here.. I completely forgot about Sun-Ken Rock and Breaker. Absolutely LOVE these two Manga's. Matter fact.. Thinking about Amazoning, and Ebaying these two.. I friggen love them. Tough too. Matter fact out of Manga's Riki-oh, Tough, Break, and Sun-Ken Rock are my faves hands down.

Edit: Too many errors.. Had to fix or the Grammar Nazi God would kill me... Still errors but... I am lazy..
    Edit X's 2: It's Sun-Ken Rock.. My bad...
    Last edited by NorthOfTime; 12-08-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by übernazi View Post
    I'm looking for animes where the N.S.D.A.P/nazis are shown as the good guys/neutral guys. I don't wanna see something where they're evil monsters wearing big robot suits and eat babies.

What do you recommend?
    I may suggest Hetalia:Axis Powers.It isn't serious,and their aren't any bad/good guys.The main characters are the three Axis Powers countries.It is quite silly and stupid,but enjoyable,funny,and the fans are nice (most are;some are jackasses)
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

Junior Member Erikulum is on a distinguished road Erikulum's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 04:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Broly3k8 View Post
    Ok I am looking for a new Anime/Manga. I am into the more adult/dark/brutal stuff.
    Things I have seen and liked:

Anime:
    Berserk
    Fist of the North Star
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Cowboy Bebop
    Basilisk (Got bored of this afterawhile. The ending was kinda good.. IMO)
    Ghost in The Shell Movie and S.A.C (Movie was one of the first Anime's I ever saw. The S.A.C series theme song is to this day hauntingly stuck in my head.)
    Hellsing
    Baki The Grappler (I haven't watched EVERY episode of this, but I've watched quite a bit of it..)
    Fate Stay Night (Was not REALLY into this, was forced to watch with my friend, wasn't that bad of a show though.)
    Tri-Gun
    Rurouni Kenshin (I miss this show)
    Big O
    Cyborg 009
    Yu-Yu-Hakusho (I actually liked this show considerably more then DBZ...)
    Dragon Ball Z

Manga:
    Shamo (Maybe its Shamu?)
    Riki-Oh (This was a SPECTACULAR read.)
    Hunter X Hunter (Read this up to the part of the Cell remake looking dude dies, got bored of it because the begining was SUPER original, then BAM starts looking like and feeling like Dragon Ball Z)
    Umi No Misaki (This is a guilty pleasure not my normal type of read.)
    History's Strongest Disciple (I dont think this is the full name of this.. But I LOVED this manga.)
    Tough (Wow. One of my favorite Manga's of all time. Just wish it would update more frequently on Mangafox.)
    Baki The Grappler
    Sun-Ken Rock ( I almost forgot about this Manga.. BAD ASSS!!!)
    Breaker/ Breaker New Waves (this is probably my most ideal favorite Manga. I hate the fact I forgot about it till now and haven't read it in over a year now, but the whole Bully takes a stand and gets badass thing, on top of the ending plot twist of the first series... absolutely PERFECT)

I am forgetting ALOT of stuff.. I would say the most Noteable to me in these lists would be:

Anime: Berserk, Fist of the North Star, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing, and Baki.

Manga: Shamo (Shamu), Riki oh, Tough, Bake, Histories strongest disciple, Sun-Ken Rock, Break/New Waves.

I like the more adult themes the most, but one of my favorite part of reading and watching stuff is watching a character grow physically stronger over time. I almost had to write an edit here.. I completely forgot about Sun-Ken Rock and Breaker. Absolutely LOVE these two Manga's. Matter fact.. Thinking about Amazoning, and Ebaying these two.. I friggen love them. Tough too. Matter fact out of Manga's Riki-oh, Tough, Break, and Sun-Ken Rock are my faves hands down.

Edit: Too many errors.. Had to fix or the Grammar Nazi God would kill me... Still errors but... I am lazy..
    Edit X's 2: It's Sun-Ken Rock.. My bad...
    OK, in no particuliar order:
    • Mirai nikki
    • Claymore
    • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (way, WAY better)
    • Hellsing ultimate
    • speed grapher (make people go BOOM with a camera... yay!)
    • Elfen lied (lot of blood and dismemberment !)
    • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (probably not but maybe)
    • Mnemosine
    ...mmm, and Death note isnt on your list, WATCH IT NOW

Sry, I can't help you for the manga.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Erikulum View Post
    OK, in no particuliar order:
    • Mirai nikki
    • Claymore
    • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (way, WAY better)
    • Hellsing ultimate
    • speed grapher (make people go BOOM with a camera... yay!)
    • Elfen lied (lot of blood and dismemberment !)
    • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (probably not but maybe)
    • Mnemosine
    ...mmm, and Death note isnt on your list, WATCH IT NOW

Sry, I can't help you for the manga.
    I'll check out Mirai Nikki, didn't liek Claymore, seen some of the Brotherhood already, Hellsing Ultime sounds interesting, speed grapher wasn't my cup of anime tea.. A little to dark I think.. Not sure though. Elfen Lied seen it. Have not seen Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or the last one. Will check those out.
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll check out Mirai Nikki, didn't liek Claymore, seen some of the Brotherhood already, Hellsing Ultime sounds interesting, speed grapher wasn't my cup of anime tea.. A little to dark I think.. Not sure though. Elfen Lied seen it. Have not seen Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or the last one. Will check those out.
    Yeah, I know, there's something off with claymore
    little reminder, Brotherhood is almost the same as Fullmetal alchemist during the first 14~15 episode but change a lot after. When the first serie got ahead of the manga they started to write their own story. Brotherhood is what fullmetal alchemist should had been.
    Hellsing ultimate... ok, most people seem to think it's better but... well... personal preference I guess!
    There's Steins gate too, this one not gore/brutal/violent but it isn't childish either. You may like it
    And don't forget Death note... Death note is just awesome

P.-S: Did I say Death note

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Erikulum View Post
    Yeah, I know, there's something off with claymore
    little reminder, Brotherhood is almost the same as Fullmetal alchemist during the first 14~15 episode but change a lot after. When the first serie got ahead of the manga they started to write their own story. Brotherhood is what fullmetal alchemist should had been.
    Hellsing ultimate... ok, most people seem to think it's better but... well... personal preference I guess!
    There's Steins gate too, this one not gore/brutal/violent but it isn't childish either. You may like it
    And don't forget Death note... Death note is just awesome

P.-S: Did I say Death note
    With all do respect, screw deathnote. I am sorry but it is too, how do I say this, low key for me? Sorry but I read a good 10-15 books of the manga when it was first coming out, and I was NOT impressed at all. The concept was new, the art was quite good, but the story was just not all there for me. I am not judging those who read it though, just saying it is not in the category of things I like. That being said I did like D.N.Angel though. Started reading that around the same time, never got a chance to continue past the first few books though..
    Formally Broly3k8.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

With all do respect, screw deathnote. I am sorry but it is too, how do I say this, low key for me? Sorry but I read a good 10-15 books of the manga when it was first coming out, and I was NOT impressed at all. The concept was new, the art was quite good, but the story was just not all there for me.
    What about the soundtrack?

Besides, even if story is unappealing a work of fiction can be good in several other ways.
    Last edited by nrL; 12-11-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by nathanromml View Post
    What about the soundtrack?

Besides, even if story is unappealing a work of fiction can be good in several other ways.
    You know, I just realized that you were talking about the Anime and not the Manga. I have never seen the Anime basically because I didn't like the manga. Maybe if I saw the Anime it would be different. I shall look into it and give you a better answer soon, if I can.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Junior Member Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza has much to be proud of Nakierza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2012 10:30 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nakierza PSN ID: Toxicpak Steam ID: LiquidDubstep

I am looking for an anime to watch, something action/romance.

I've watched these animes:

Angel Beats!
    Aquarion
    Chobits!
    Death Note
    Eden Of The East
    Fairy Tail
    Fruits Basket
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Full Metal Panic
    Spice and Wolf
    Soul Eater
    Shuffle!
    Xam'd Lost Memories
    And some other ones that I forgot about....

I might end up watching Rave Master or Negima Though.
    Thanks!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nakierza View Post

Angel Beats!
    Aquarion
    Chobits!
    Death Note
    Eden Of The East
    Fairy Tail
    Fruits Basket
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Full Metal Panic
    Spice and Wolf
    Soul Eater
    Shuffle!
    Xam'd Lost Memories

Thanks!
    Not my domain

maybe Dance in the Vampire Bund

Junior Member Aoi Samurai is on a distinguished road Aoi Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2013 06:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nakierza View Post

Angel Beats!
    Aquarion
    Chobits!
    Death Note
    Eden Of The East
    Fairy Tail
    Fruits Basket
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Full Metal Panic
    Spice and Wolf
    Soul Eater
    Shuffle!
    Xam'd Lost Memories

Thanks!
    Samurai Champloo, Durarara!!, Baccano!, Monster, Code Geass, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Junior Member Daphne_Hime is on a distinguished road Daphne_Hime's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2013 02:27 AM
    Threads

Hello there! I'm looking for some animes to watch but have run out of ideas. I like animes such as My Hime, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, Escaflowne, Scrapped Princess and Shakugan no Shana.

Which other ones do you think I might like??

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I'm looking for something funny. I am in the mood to laugh!
    Any suggestions?

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Member Synizta is on a distinguished road Synizta's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Dice D4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: torsynizta

I'm looking for anything really. I'll list some of my favourites to give an idea of what i tend to enjoy;

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Gurren Lagann
    Azumanga Daioh
    Toradora!
    Great Teacher Onizuka
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Hellsing Ultimate
    Steins;gate
    Shingeki No Kyojin (despite it still airing atm )
    Baccano!
    Infinite Stratos
    Mirai Nikki

so i guess anything really. Though i've been looking around stuff like Chobits, DearS, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Spice and Wolf, etc lately. Basiclly stuff where male lead gets stuck looking after a female character (human or otherwise)

Thanks, ahead of time. ^^

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

@Synizta

I would recommend Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. The series has a male protagonist taking care of an eccentric girl, which I believe is what you are looking for.

16. Thanks Synizta thanked for this post
    Member Synizta is on a distinguished road Synizta's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Dice D4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 06:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: torsynizta

Quote Originally Posted by Skywen View Post
    @Synizta

I would recommend Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. The series has a male protagonist taking care of an eccentric girl, which I believe is what you are looking for.
    Started watching it, yeah it's pretty much what i could hope for. ^_^ Cheers.

Junior Member anbukakashi14 is on a distinguished road anbukakashi14's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 08:31 PM
    Threads

Can someone suggest some action anime? I really like high quality animation in fights. Swords are optional but cool. Currently loving Fate/Zero and I loved both Sword of the Stranger and FMA:B, as reference for my tastes. A bit of romance and good characters are always appreciated, but not required.

@ Can I suggest Zero no Tsukaima if you liked Shakugan no Shana?

Junior Member ravnlicious will become famous soon enough ravnlicious's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2013 04:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by anbukakashi14 View Post
    Can someone suggest some action anime? I really like high quality animation in fights. Swords are optional but cool. Currently loving Fate/Zero and I loved both Sword of the Stranger and FMA:B, as reference for my tastes. A bit of romance and good characters are always appreciated, but not required.

@ Can I suggest Zero no Tsukaima if you liked Shakugan no Shana?
    I've recently watched Ga-Rei: Zero and i found it really good. Main characters fights with swords and some "powers" like in fate/zero. The animation is really good aswell.

When talking about swords, there is always Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen. Samurai OVA, 4 episodes of pure awesomeness. This is the first anime i gave 10/10 and i have only giving it to 2 animes so far. I can't really describe it in words, i really loved it. In my opinion you don't need to watch the orignal Rurouni Kenshin anime to understand it.

I have one last anime i would recommend to you, it is a new and ongoing anime called Attack on Titan, or Shingeki no Kyojin in japanese. Animation is flawless, the movements of the characters is amazing and the storyline is really really good. Eventhough there only is 6 episodes so far (7th coming out tomorrow i believe), i have already given it 10/10 as the second anime of every anime i've ever watched.

Good luck finding your animes!

Junior Member navegante da lua is on a distinguished road navegante da lua's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads

Hi

i don't know if this is the right place for that but i really need to find a specific anime.
    It was like ten years ago , I saw it in a television channel ,it had this kind of apocaliptic plot in which the was constantly showing up some kind of number, like a 6 or even a 9.
    please if someone recognizes it i really would like to know it!

thanks!

Junior Member bananapills is on a distinguished road bananapills's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:56 PM
    Threads

I'm looking for a Movie/TV/OVA/etc and/or Manga with an (extremely) paranoid/self-obsessed protagonist.

[SPOILER="Scarface(Movie)"]"Like" Tony Montana at the end of Scarface where he even kills his best friend.[/SPOILER]

I can watch everything so don't hold back, give titles if you think they fit the description.

Junior Member Virtual-me is on a distinguished road Virtual-me's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2013 10:28 AM
    Threads

Hey, I'm looking for an anime similar to 'Sword art online' I just finished it and I really want something as awesome to watch next!

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual-me View Post
    Hey, I'm looking for an anime similar to 'Sword art online' I just finished it and I really want something as awesome to watch next!
    MMO wise would be Hack Sign. But I wasn't a fan.. Unrelated, but you may like Accel World, Guilty Crown, Fate/Zero.

AF FAMILY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    MMO wise would be Hack Sign. But I wasn't a fan.. Unrelated, but you may like Accel World, Guilty Crown, Fate/Zero.
    Hey! Thank you so much they look awesome! Also seen HACK sign too, didn't really peak my interest either.
    So yeah, THANKS! ^____^

25. Likes Zainox liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey!
    So I just finished two animes I really loved;
    Sword Art Online
    Guilty Crown
    When I finish a really good anime and have nothing to move onto I get a bit depressed...>> So if anyone can recommend me an awesome fantasy with some romance and action that would be totally perfect!

Thank you! >O<

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual-me View Post
    Hey!
    So I just finished two animes I really loved;
    Sword Art Online
    Guilty Crown
    When I finish a really good anime and have nothing to move onto I get a bit depressed...>> So if anyone can recommend me an awesome fantasy with some romance and action that would be totally perfect!

Thank you! >O<

Glad you liked Guilty Crown! :3

Here's some that fit the description that you may like! ;3
    ~ Date A Live!
    ~ Hataraku Maou-Sama!
    ~ Fate/Stay Night
    ~ Zero no Tsukaima
    Last edited by Zainox; 08-05-2013 at 10:50 AM.

AF FAMILY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information