AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
Results 2,526 to 2,528 of 2528

Thread: What anime(s) are you currently watching?

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2018 08:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Re: What anime(s) are you currently watching?

Now that season 3 of My Hero Academia is over, I'm marathoning it. See, I prefer dubs in general, but this year I started following MHA blogs, and half way through, the dub got delayed two weeks. And because of the blogs, it was either, watch the sub first thing that morning, or be spoiled. So, now that it's finished I'm marathoning it. Watched the first 3-4 eps last night, and just got up and already continued. A fun surprise, I had completely forgot that the first episode dub got delayed so I watched the sub and I never went back and watched it.

Member Samet Chan is on a distinguished road Samet Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2018 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WindeningMoney Steam ID: SametChan

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    There is more than one version of Steins;Gate? Or are you talking about two different seasons?

Black Lagoon is a good one. Have you gotten to Hansel and Grettle yet? They are so cute. Just don't turn your back on them.
    I'm talking about steins;gate 2011 different worldline and steins;gate 0 different worldline, S;G0 is trying to prevent a war they did on time machine going to be steins;gate 2011 world then mayuri-0 told to mayuri-1 to prevent war and you can do to tell Okabe. That is interesting so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost247365 View Post
    Currently I am splitting my time between “goblin slayer,” “that time I got reincarnated as a slime,” “fairy tail,” and “zombie land saga.”

I have the VN and I kinda want to play it first. Or is better to watch the animes first?
    I recommended you to watch Steins;Gate 0 then Steins;Gate 2011.

Currently watching: Hataraku Saibou

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2018 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Samet Chan View Post
    I'm talking about steins;gate 2011 different worldline and steins;gate 0 different worldline, S;G0 is trying to prevent a war they did on time machine going to be steins;gate 2011 world then mayuri-0 told to mayuri-1 to prevent war and you can do to tell Okabe. That is interesting so.
    I'm not sure I got all that. Anyway, Steins;Gate for 2011 is the one I saw.

BILL ROBINSON
    BY
    GEORGE HURRELL

4. Likes Samet Chan liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information