Sorry to bug you nice gents, but I'm desperately searching for a good website here in the USA, that sells quality Anime-Character Plushies. I've been to a few, but I've either lost money trying to buy with no response, or they are always simply -Out Of Stock- with no idea when they will recieve more shipments. More precisely, I am looking for a set of Plushie dolls as gifts for my Ex- g/f and her sister. Here's what i'm looking for:

~~ Inuyasha Plushie Characters (Set If Possible)

- Sesshomaru (Preferabley not looking toooo cute. lol.)
- Inuyasha (Maybe with a weapon?)

~~ Bleach Plushie Characters (Set If Possible)

- Ichigo (I've seen a few, but one that's not too menacing. No hollow mask.)
- Rukia (Something cute, like, that matches with Ichigo. A cute couple kinda thing.

------------------

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm totally not placing an order on this site lmao. Just wondering if anyone has seen/heard of any good places on the net to purchase these items, either seperately or in sets? If you guys/girls have any idea, please PM me/Respond to this Thread and help me out! It's a B-day gifts and I'm totally dying to get these A.S.A.P.!

Thanks 100% again! Love you all!

~Angel
--------------

P.S. - I tried to post this elsewhere and was told it didn't fit in there? Something about my BLOG? What's the point if no one can read it and help me? Not much for a forum help... Either way, I hope someone can help me -somewhere- Have some compassion? Geez. Thanks again...