AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: whats YOUR game

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

Default whats YOUR game

if you had the time money and skill to make your own game

whats its name?

whats the idea for it ?

what style of game is it ?

who do you get to work on it ?

what how do you play it ?

what makes it a good game ?

I got a great idea for a game but I'll tell you guys after I see what you guys come up with.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

whats its name? Fallen Angels of the Apocalypse

whats the idea for it ? A group of 4 fallen angels that reveal stories of the apocalypse. You play as the main character, Leon McGraw, in a journey to change the fate of the world and stop the apocalypse from occuring. The apocalypse is just one year from the start of the game and the missions consist of fighting demons, saving people and in the end, battling the past of Leon McGraw who, as you will find out, made a decision 10 years before the beginning of the game that greatly affected the fate of the world.

what style of game is it ? Adventure/Action/Shoot 'Em Up

who do you get to work on it ? The guys from Bungie and Activision

what how do you play it ? Its a traditional platform like Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank. It is played using all the shoulder buttons, the analog sticks, and the main buttons(A,B,X,Y,Z for XBox or Square, Triangle, X and Circle for PS2, etc.)

what makes it a good game ? It is an original plot and it will be fairly frightening (like Resident Evil 4) style.

_-Reality Haunts-_ _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2012 06:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Storm View Post
    whats its name? Fallen Angels of the Apocalypse

whats the idea for it ? A group of 4 fallen angels that reveal stories of the apocalypse. You play as the main character, Leon McGraw, in a journey to change the fate of the world and stop the apocalypse from occuring. The apocalypse is just one year from the start of the game and the missions consist of fighting demons, saving people and in the end, battling the past of Leon McGraw who, as you will find out, made a decision 10 years before the beginning of the game that greatly affected the fate of the world.

what style of game is it ? Adventure/Action/Shoot 'Em Up

who do you get to work on it ? The guys from Bungie and Activision

what how do you play it ? Its a traditional platform like Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank. It is played using all the shoulder buttons, the analog sticks, and the main buttons(A,B,X,Y,Z for XBox or Square, Triangle, X and Circle for PS2, etc.)

what makes it a good game ? It is an original plot and it will be fairly frightening (like Resident Evil 4) style.

I would love to play dat game !!!

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Thanks bro.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

My friends and I are already trying to create a game. We're even trying to create a company and a console.

whats its name: Bullet Cult

whats the idea for it: You don't belong here, the air seemed to whisper
    You have to leave now
    The air began to drop in level of temperature, getting cold and colder. As if it were almost to snow in the office building.
    "What's going on?" said a late night worker of the office.
    He went to check on temperature, he looked at his thermometer. Oddly enough the temperature said 7 degrees, but the heater was on. The late night worker didn't think any thing of it and he sat back down. This place was always having odd electricity fluctuations, the janitor would fix it no time.
    I said to leave now
    It was an invisible message that could only be felt, but the words seemed to form from the air. The man thought nothing of it once again. As he began to close down his computer.
    Error
    The man hit the side of the monitor.
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave

The word was stained on the monitor. The late night worker had to calm himself down it was only because he was working late that this was happening. It was only because he hadn't slept. He began walking and he was finding the message everywhere, on the adds Its time for a Vacation Leave for a Cruise today.
    The late night worker began to pick up his pace, but his leg was grabbed by something. He was pulled into the darkness.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A

You are a member of D.A.S.P[Defense Against Supernatural Phenomenon]. You are an organized group formed by the government. Over the years there have been supernatural complaints that the police cannot explain, that is where you come in.
    Sometimes situations are simple to a haunted home and other times its just something a little more complicated.
    But this case is different this is slightly more complicated then what you think. It sounds like a haunted office building with a very nasty ghost.
    But it gets bigger and more complicated.
    [Death may be an option for some soldiers]
    Your Leader is Soldier 7, a middle number, but still reliable. He is the key to your survival. Though there are things about him that aren't normal.

Your Visor: They are kind like a headband for your eyes, but this is your visor. On your right side is the room information it looks like a bar graph blue means normal, green means some residue of supernatural, orange means supernatural presence, and red means dangerous emergency.
    On the left is your health status, your blood pressure, your heart rate. If your heart rate goes up to high you may pass out or even worse die.

Your Wrist watch: Just looks like an ordinary watch, but this is the key for most supernatural cases. Ever seen ghost busters well this would be the more futuristic style.
    Your watch will tell you all about the entity you have caught on your sensors. Most of the time. Not all the time.

what style of game is it: Horror shooter

who do you get to work on it: My own company....Deception

what how do you play it: Traditional shooter, with the X button being the shooting button

what makes it a good game: The difference of horror. I have always wanted to create a game that embodies horror. I want to make the gamer who thinks he isn't afraid of anything, poo his pants.
    Like we have it were you turn on your television, we made it look like before the start up menu comes up that your television has turned off. You hear whispers and humming for a few seconds. Then the screen shows up as if nothing had happened.
    The idea is to make the gamers feel like the game is making them lose their mind too.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

_-Reality Haunts-_ _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2012 06:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    My friends and I are already trying to create a game. We're even trying to create a company and a console.

You have to leave now
    The air began to drop in level of temperature, getting cold and colder. As if it were almost to snow in the office building.
    He went to check on temperature, he looked at his thermometer. Oddly enough the temperature said 7 degrees, but the heater was on. The late night worker didn't think any thing of it and he sat back down. This place was always having odd electricity fluctuations, the janitor would fix it no time.
    I said to leave now
    It was an invisible message that could only be felt, but the words seemed to form from the air. The man thought nothing of it once again. As he began to close down his computer.
    Error
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    The word was stained on the monitor. The late night worker had to calm himself down it was only because he was working late that this was happening. It was only because he hadn't slept. He began walking and he was finding the message everywhere, on the adds Its time for a Vacation Leave for a Cruise today.
    The late night worker began to pick up his pace, but his leg was grabbed by something. He was pulled into the darkness.

You are a member of D.A.S.P[Defense Against Supernatural Phenomenon]. You are an organized group formed by the government. Over the years there have been supernatural complaints that the police cannot explain, that is where you come in.
    Sometimes situations are simple to a haunted home and other times its just something a little more complicated.
    But this case is different this is slightly more complicated then what you think. It sounds like a haunted office building with a very nasty ghost.
    Your Leader is Soldier 7, a middle number, but still reliable. He is the key to your survival. Though there are things about him that aren't normal.

Your Visor: They are kind like a headband for your eyes, but this is your visor. On your right side is the room information it looks like a bar graph blue means normal, green means some residue of supernatural, orange means supernatural presence, and red means dangerous emergency.
    On the left is your health status, your blood pressure, your heart rate. If your heart rate goes up to high you may pass out or even worse die.

Your Wrist watch: Just looks like an ordinary watch, but this is the key for most supernatural cases. Ever seen ghost busters well this would be the more futuristic style.
    Your watch will tell you all about the entity you have caught on your sensors. Most of the time. Not all the time.

what how do you play it: Traditional shooter, with the X button being the shooting button

what makes it a good game: The difference of horror. I have always wanted to create a game that embodies horror. I want to make the gamer who thinks he isn't afraid of anything, poo his pants.
    Like we have it were you turn on your television, we made it look like before the start up menu comes up that your television has turned off. You hear whispers and humming for a few seconds. Then the screen shows up as if nothing had happened.
    The idea is to make the gamers feel like the game is making them lose their mind too.
    COOL!!!!!

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IchiGo7866 View Post
    COOL!!!!!
    Thank you.

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post

You have to leave now
    I said to leave now
    Error
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave
    Leave

I'd be honored to play that game. I don't scare easily so good luck trying to scare me.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post
    I'd be honored to play that game. I don't scare easily so good luck trying to scare me.
    It's my pleasure to scare you. See I'm not an easily scared person either. So I know or at least I input what may scare me into the game. In hopes to scare people like me.

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

my idea for my game

whats its name? Sea of sand

whats the idea for it ?

a end of the world type game but way better than fallout 3, its set in a big waste land desert (earth with no water) where you pliot your own custom mech (AC style) you make and maintain with scrap you come across, parts you buy from shops, or from other sand dweller you take out,

mech/team play/RPG

who do you get to work on it ? square or capcom

you start out in your home town on foot , you have to start by making money to buy a starter mech or you can try and fix up a wecked mech outside the town (many wecks about since the mechs that attack the town get wasted) and mechs cant walk in towns, anyways when you get started (have a mech) you can walk out into the sand and meets other mech pilots and team up with them if you want, go from town to town, get into battles earn money for parts or sell part from the fallen mechs,

also it has a realist feel to it like real machines the mech dont run on nothing how well you make it is how well it work they dont walk and fight forever they get damaged and brake down if you dont look after them plus they have to stop to recharge (you have to make camp) or you can change the power core but it takes up space to carry if your mech gets busted in the middle of nowhere you have to go to the closest town for parts if you dont have them if you are on your own then your mech is up for the pickings your fellow pilots might watch it for you if you cant fix it then and there or you can trade with them as a team

its the sort of game I can see being made 20 years from now need time for the tech to catch up to how this game might be like whole new world bigger than wow, fallout and guild wars all put together

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

whats its name? Marvel vs Capcom 3

whats the idea for it ? Marvel heroes fighting Capcom heroes, now with more heroes!

what style of game is it ? 2d OR 3d

who do you get to work on it ? Capcom and Marvel

what how do you play it ? Very flexible on how you can play. You can be pro and learn how to "link, cancel, parry, combo, etc." or just button smash.

what makes it a good game ? You can see Deadpool beat the sh*t out of Dan.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by alextchon View Post
    whats its name? Marvel vs Capcom 3

whats the idea for it ? Marvel heroes fighting Capcom heroes, now with more heroes!

what style of game is it ? 2d OR 3d

who do you get to work on it ? Capcom and Marvel

what how do you play it ? Very flexible on how you can play. You can be pro and learn how to "link, cancel, parry, combo, etc." or just button smash.

what makes it a good game ? You can see Deadpool beat the sh*t out of Dan.
    its been done try again

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

its been done try again
    You do know thats fake right? Thats a version of Mugen. However I DID hear that Marvel was negotiating with Capcom on making number 3 but besides that theres no evidence that they are currently or ever making one.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yes I know but I mean the idea not the game

anyways I want you guys to think of your own game not a 3rd part of a game thats been out before.

how about your own type fighting game ?

Celestial Aria Seraphim SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:50 AM
    Among other seraphims in the celestral plains singing arias of great splendor.
    Threads

Your thread is cool and all, but reality can be a cruel mistress.

Sometimes ideas sound good on paper and are not easily viable to complete with major complications. If the story is poorly written, other factors will not be able to save it. Glitches in game engine and poor control development can ruin game play making it not amusing. Art design and character development have to match the story and settings or it won't make sense.

You also have to deal with the consumers and game critics. They can brutally judge a beautifully crafted game negatively leaving no profit. It can scar your reputation and destroy personal financial as a game company creator/owner.

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

-Milkfist/Sugarfist
    -An arsenal of different cereal mascots fight it out to the death.
    -2D fighter.
    -Capcom, General Mills, Kellogg's, and some other cereal brands.
    -Pretty much the way you play any other modern Capcom fighting game.
    -It wouldn't exactly turn out to be a very good game, 'cause I myself can't even take the idea of it seriously.
    feed your monster

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by daft View Post
    -Milkfist/Sugarfist
    -An arsenal of different cereal mascots fight it out to the death.
    -2D fighter.
    -Capcom, General Mills, Kellogg's, and some other cereal brands.
    -Pretty much the way you play any other modern Capcom fighting game.
    -It wouldn't exactly turn out to be a very good game, 'cause I myself can't even take the idea of it seriously.

take it seriously? I cant think why......

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

whats its name? Ring Hunter

whats the idea for it ? its an rpg game where you will gonna collect all the 100 special rings with each ring has a special power, the challenge to this game, is that beside for hunting for it, others rings will be obtain through trading, winning in games or challenges, crafting, defeating such monster and many more.. there is this boy who was been chosen by his grandfather to find all the rings before his uncle could ever lay a hands on those rings, cause before his grandfather died who was originally the ring master, his uncle had a vision that when he got all the rings he will be a new LORD that could change the entire earth and live by his own rules, his grandfather knows all this selfisness, but before he could ever tell his grandson about what his uncle gonna do, he died by an heart attack, so the only thing left to the boy is a suitcase with 100 slots, and with in that slot there are 3 rings, and a letter, telling find the rings for the balance of the world and a peacful place to live! in his adventure, he has two companions, a girl who is a computer whiz and a gunner who is specialize in guns

what style of game is it ? its a 3d game

who do you get to work on it ? the one who makes the final fantasy series, square enix

what how do you play it ? like a final fantasy game

what makes it a good game ? its a original story plot, full of challenges including physical and logical.. and also a love story!

i hope you like my idea
    Last edited by agiup; 05-13-2009 at 02:53 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by agiup View Post
    whats its name? Ring Hunter

whats the idea for it ? its an rpg game where you will gonna collect all the 100 special rings with each ring has a special power, the challenge to this game, is that beside for hunting for it, others rings will be obtain through trading, winning in games or challenges, crafting, defeating such monster and many more.. there is this boy who was been chosen by his grandfather to find all the rings before his uncle could ever lay a hands on those rings, cause before his grandfather died who was originally the ring master, his uncle had a vision that when he got all the rings he will be a new LORD that could change the entire earth and live by his own rules, his grandfather knows all this selfisness, but before he could ever tell his grandson about what his uncle gonna do, he died by an heart attack, so the only thing left to the boy is a suitcase with 100 slots, and with in that slot there are 3 rings, and a letter, telling find the rings for the balance of the world and a peacful place to live! in his adventure, he has two companions, a girl who is a computer whiz and a gunner who is specialize in guns

what style of game is it ? its a 3d game

who do you get to work on it ? the one who makes the final fantasy series, square enix

what how do you play it ? like a final fantasy game

what makes it a good game ? its a original story plot, full of challenges including physical and logical.. and also a love story!

i hope you like my idea
    I like the idea with the rings, do you use them for battles since each one has its own power like mandarin in Iron man but good .

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i wouldnt do anything original but id fersure make me a remake of on of my favorite games

whats its name?
    SHADOW RUN: REBOOT

whats the idea for it ?
    Its based off of the Shadow run RPG(not the videogame) with some of the video games elements though (just the Enemies, Town names, NPC names, and Location names{buildings, GYs, Gang Territories} will be the same as the original game)
    The game is set 63 years in the future, following a great cataclysm that has brought use of magic back to the world, just as it begins to embrace the marvels (and dangers) of technologies such as cyberspace, omnipresent computer networks, genetic engineering, and the merger of man and machine called cyberware.

The emergence of magic, the outbreak of the VITAS plagues (Virally Induced Toxic Allergy Syndrome), the Computer Crash of 2029 (caused by a complex and nearly unstoppable computer virus called "The Crash Entity"), the Euro-Wars, in which the western-European countries once fought off an invasion from neo-communist Russia and then a pan-Islamic invasion like that of 800 years ago, and the fevers for independence of Amerindian tribes, Chinese provinces, etc. left the world's governments tumbling and falling. With the fall of the existing political structures, mega-corporations emerged as the new superpowers.

Characters in Shadowrun can be humans, orks, trolls, elves and dwarves, as well as certain diverging subspecies (known as metavariants) such as gnomes, giants, minotaurs, etc. As magic returned to the world, Humans began to give birth to elf and dwarf infants, a phenomenon called Unexplained Genetic Expression (UGE). Later, some juvenile and adult humans "goblinized" into other races (mostly orks, but also some trolls). The term "metahuman" is used either to refer to humanity as a whole, including all races, or to refer specifically to non-human races, depending on context. With the return of Halley's Comet new human variants called "changelings" arose. While not as many people were affected by this change as the previous "goblinizations" it was enough to spark new controversy in the Awakened World, especially since changelings were frequently regarded as mutants or freaks due to the large variety of exotic traits they show.

^info can be found on wiki^ the new game would basically have the same Plot and character selections as stated above, different story than the video game though

FPRPTS (first person role playing tactical shooter)

who do you get to work on it ?
    A team of Nerds

it would be out for console (xbox 360) and CPU
    can be played online or single player (has advanced AI)

the fact that its a shooter with old school RPG elements such as Distributing Point (str,spd,mag,hacking\weapon skill), the story line would be great(it would be somewhat like the original SNES RPG except with DIF quests and a different story, and with better graphics of course... and the online part would basically work like an MMORPG. Plus the world would be massive(free roam)

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO ^_^ View Post
    I like the idea with the rings, do you use them for battles since each one has its own power like mandarin in Iron man but good .

yes evry ring has its own special ability and power that can be used in battles, some are for offensive some for defense and some for support, and there are many things that the ring can do. the offense, defense and support is just the basic. ^^

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I have plans for a few games but I have never hat the time to develp them but, my favorite one I made up was called
    Dragon's World. I know the name sounds kinda plane but I was only about 11 or 12 years old at the time. I drew a lot of charters and levels and worlds and all that but, seeing as I lacked the resources to do so I never developed it. If I did I would change a lot and most likely be working on it for months.
    The type/style would be RPG of course, I would try and implement a free battle, battle system instead of turn based. Though turn based is fine, it can make it feel a little to much like the game is playing itself. As for the company I guess there would not be one seeing as I would be doing all the work. How you would go about playing would be pretty simple. It will be free battle rpg meaning not turn based for better exsperience playing over all. There would be many worlds and levels to complete, and items amd other things such as arrmer to get on your adventure.
    I would of course have side quests as well for the chance to gain extra exp and items and arrmer/wepons. There would be boss fights at the end of every world and sometimes minny boss fights through out some levels. I would try to make it so the main charcter dosen't always have the same group/party with through the entire game. He would be meeting new people to join on his quest on a as need basis. I have never fully develpted the hole story so its just thoughts for now. Some things that would make it good as in the game to buy or play are.
    It would be a very complex story and all the charcters would be 3D, at least the main ones anyway. The gameplay would be fairly easy to pick up and understand so the game wouldn't be to hard. Though as is the case with many games the farther into the game you are the harder it's going to get. Some other things to make it stand out from the average rpg would be.
    3D backgrounds with a lot of depth and detail. A lot of free rpgs I play are not 3D and if they're it's not true 3D. The other thing is it could not run in a browser, you would need to download it. I would try to make it free but that depends. I mean I haven't even gotten started so its just plans nothing much.

That is my ideaia of a game I would like to create and play myself. Though it would be a lot of wprk, but a lot of fun.
    Gero Server Guru

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Whats its name? Seed Death: Platinum.

Whats the idea for it? Hunt and Kill the Seedling Agents... Heh.

What style of game is it? Action / Kill?

Who do you get to work on it? Nintendo and EA. Ultimate teaming ;P

What how do you play it? Using the DS/Wii stylus/mote as a gun or sword, you kill?

What makes it a good game? It isn't. I just made this up. I'll think about it more.
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Closed Thread

Thread Information