AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this manga!

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Manga] Fairy Tail

Junior Member Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 08:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [Manga] Fairy Tail

Title: Fairy Tail
    Alternative Title: フェアリーテイル

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen

Year of Release: 2006
    Author: Mashima Hiro

Plot Summary: Welcome to a world filled with magic spells, flying cats, and exhibitionist ice mages! We travel to the land of Fiore, where we stumble upon Fairy Tail; a mage guild with the most outrageous and interesting people you can find. This particular tale begins with a very atypical "boy meets girl". A young lass named Lucy -aspiring to be a member of said guild- and Natsu -a flame mage looking for his foster parent Igneel (who turns out to be a Dragon!)- bump heads in the port town of Harujion...

Story (10/10): At first I thought, it would be just any other fantasy mangas out there, but I was wrong. This manga gives off a different feeling. It's somehow you're also in their group doing adventures, having fun, and sharing sadness and pain. You may also feel something like "Wow! What a nice guild they have! I wish I
    had friends like them..."
    While I was reading further, I think about chapter 3 or 4, I thought the one who made this was the author of One Piece, Oda Eiichiro. Cause it somehow reminds you of One Piece and Rave Master, one of Mashima's works.

Characters (10/10): The charac
    ters here almost have the same personalities like being witty, weird, funny, pervets, etc...But that's also the fact that this makes a great manga. Most, no, maybe all of them are simply awesome and cool. I mean, using different kinds of magic and stuff. Having extraordinary characters really emphasizes the story.Each of the characters have their own tragic pasts which makes the story even more interesting.

Art (10/10):Even though the art is like simple, it definitely fits the story. Even though some characters have
    somehow misshapen heads , it does really blend in with the story and theme, and I think related to their magic. Their fault faces are quite really nice. It really makes you laugh or maybe smile a little .
    Just look at this picture. It has a really nice touch, isn't it?

Overall (10/10): This manga is really must try. You'll feel excitement when reading this manga and crave for more adventure and Lucy's boobs <-Ooops!

2. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Junior Member Itachi.Byakuya is on a distinguished road Itachi.Byakuya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2012 11:01 PM
    Threads

This anime is specially for perverts like me...!!! :-P

Junior Member blackviolin19 is on a distinguished road blackviolin19's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2012 06:08 PM
    Threads

Default Re: [Manga] Fairy Tail

i lov this anime im stil waiting for the next season i didnt even finish season 1 alot of episodes but this anime deserves a 10

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm actually pretty disappointed with this manga. I know hating on popular manga is all the hype this days but I feel like it has fallen for some many of the setbacks of shounen. The 'friendship power' is so overused it becomes silly and the convenient powerups take out any excitement in wondering how the hero will take care of the bad guy.
    I loved the start since it was pretty original and looked like a fun world that somehow reminded me of Monster Hunter Orage. The art is well done as well and I actually prefer the character designs over One Piece.
    Hopefully this new

tournament
    arc (one of the only shounen cliches I like) will be interesting and that the mysterious powerup they received some chapters ago don't take the fun out of the battles.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Junior Member TeaSch is on a distinguished road TeaSch's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Apple
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2013 10:00 AM
    Threads

Hey, I have a question about the manga: Is it worth reading?
    I mean... I watch the anime already, but does the manga make more sense or is more interesting?

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TeaSch View Post
    Hey, I have a question about the manga: Is it worth reading?
    I mean... I watch the anime already, but does the manga make more sense or is more interesting?
    I only watched the first 100 episodes of the anime but from that limited experience the anime follows the manga pretty closely. I recommend reading it though. I can't tell how much it changes from the anime since I don't watch it but I think it has pretty good art and you can be ahead in the story.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Junior Member rads will become famous soon enough rads will become famous soon enough rads's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Fedora
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads

yes the art is really good and the story line is touching, i just watched the last ep on crunchyroll and it was really good, it's posible that lucy or ezra might fall in love with natsu

Junior Member RunesMaker08 is on a distinguished road RunesMaker08's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 06:52 AM
    Threads

hello can i ask 1 question ? Please ? .. Where can i download latest episode of fairy tail im mp4 or 3gp format ? .. Im using mobile phone .. Please help

Member kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny has a reputation beyond repute kuroobunny's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Empty Box
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 01:55 AM
    Threads

The anime's good. My fiance told me that the manga was great and that it was worth reading. It has many extra scenes that weren't shown in the anime. But I'm not sure how many scenes were cut since I'm only watching the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by rads View Post
    yes the art is really good and the story line is touching, i just watched the last ep on crunchyroll and it was really good, it's posible that lucy or ezra might fall in love with natsu
    Really?? I'm getting excited. I didn't have the chance to watch the latest episodes so I'm really not updated. But I am updated till the 60th episode, I think.

Junior Member clairesmith is on a distinguished road clairesmith's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2012 03:01 AM
    Threads

I'm always streaming the anime and I also reading the manga. I'm a fan of Erza Scarlet! Weehee...

steve barbarich
    chooseswimspasdirect.com reviews

Junior Member JordanSagara is on a distinguished road JordanSagara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2012 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Dalburn

Finished watching the first season in dubbed and loved it now im having to wait for them to dub the second season 10/10 recommend to any anime lover

Junior Member vaynn is on a distinguished road vaynn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2012 12:02 PM
    Threads

well i like this anime, since it has simple plot and has good graphic qualities

Junior Member Animeshka is on a distinguished road Animeshka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 06:28 AM
    Threads

I'm a fan of Fairy Tail! And I want Fairy Tail has never end

Junior Member YukiHaru is on a distinguished road YukiHaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2012 07:29 PM
    Threads

nice review *_*
    this is my fav manga.. and mashima san is incradible artist (for me) he's story just look like all about magic and boobs but when it go deeper its just became something amazing *^*
    (i have done cosplay to natsu and i decided to do more cosplays of fairy tail XD)

i wish fairy tail will released twicw a week *^* its hard to wait every week for chapter\episode XDD

16. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YukiHaru View Post
    i wish fairy tail will released twicw a week *^* its hard to wait every week for chapter\episode XDD
    Ha ha, that would be really great!

Great review, @Arata Fukuyama

I really love Fairy Tail, both anime and manga, though I've paused it at about episode 60 a few months ago to start watching other animes, but I'll definetely resume it once I get a chance.
    My favourite characters are Natsu and Erza, would be nice to see them together Though I think Natsu and Lucy would be a sweeter pairing xD

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Member Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14 has a brilliant future Emerald14's Avatar
    Gil
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2012 09:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jconn004

If you're up to date with the manga, then you know the thing i've been dreaming of for weeks has finally happened!!!1
    "Overall Cuteness: Maximum Output"

Junior Member Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 08:21 PM
    Threads

Fairy Tail is very well thought out anime series. Very good character development. Main plot characters stay really close to each other in terms of skill and power, except for Lucy. I believe Hiro needs to do something about this, since Lucy gets easily overpowered at times and haven't given justice or proper character growth when you think how long the series has been running for now. I don't expect a badass out of her, just proper development and not just comedy relief.

Senior Member Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 03:56 AM
    Threads

memories are coming out..... hahaha I laughed.....
    remind me of funny scenes.....
    is'nt it a top, anime anyways....

UnExpected....

Junior Member Kurohime2012 is on a distinguished road Kurohime2012's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Albatross
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2012 10:31 AM
    Threads

Fairy Tail is one of my favorite anime, but i sometimes wish that Natsu will grow up a little, he would be cooler if he didn`t act like a kid...

Junior Member Sephrim1 is on a distinguished road Sephrim1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 12:24 PM
    Threads

I've heard about it before. You say it's similar to One Piece, because One Piece is my addiction right now. I wanna check it out. You think it's worth it?

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

So would everyone agree that Fairytale is worth watching?

Senior Member Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2013 06:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I review fairy tail as of now on YouTube for the anime..(manga wise I needed to put it also on hold - but I was happy to finally see sabertooth)
    (still new an reviewing though)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...U&feature=plcp
    Last edited by Henshin_Ikeda; 10-22-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Member TheDeathGod is on a distinguished road TheDeathGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fairy tail is nicely done and is entertaining.I would rate it a 10/10.

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Animeshka View Post
    I'm a fan of Fairy Tail! And I want Fairy Tail has never end
    I agree. Fairy Tail is totally awesome.

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

Junior Member Baka_to_Test is on a distinguished road Baka_to_Test's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Present
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2012 07:03 AM
    Threads

Fairy Tail is probably one of the anime which has had a great impact on me

Member Winter night is on a distinguished road Winter night's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Headband Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 01:40 AM
    Threads

Fairy tail is really good and its drawings are good^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information